Mìmo (EUNE)
: i wrote 40 max so maybe just few in need , try write after every game and u will see
Ok, ima try playing 3 months, if after 3 months i will not get honor level 3, it's bugged.
rèV (EUW)
: Play the game, don't be a %%%%, get honors. There is no secret to it.
Mìmo (EUNE)
: From lv3 to lv 4 i needed max. 40 honors to lv-up (i was writing down every time) and from 4-5 was like 36-40 thats my case in less then week i got lv 5 but play aram its easy way because game is short and u get honors and honor others . If u do not get lv-up then u maybe get reported in few games so u need more time but it is all in honors, more u get more u level up. there is no other way
Oh, than explain me, how i can't get honor 3, even if i had like 20 honors or more?
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Be honorable in more matches. ;)
I typed a match, do you know what it means? Good.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Be honorable.
This method doesn't work, got like 3 honors a match.
Rioter Comments
HDinis09 (EUW)
: i have been playing with a friend where i always carried games and got 3 times the honor he did, he is lvl5 honor and i just got lvl 3. complete bs this honor system
100%, all people would disagree with this new honor system. Riot pls, make a better chance to get honor levels.
Rioter Comments
Mada (EUW)
: Ahh, she probably didn't realize how quickly you can die in this game ^^ But I think your "no complaining" approach is perfect in such a situation. Either she stopped caring at some point so she prolly won't listen or she's already super angry and chatting could make her even more angry :-D
Ok, thanks for the help. :)
Mada (EUW)
: Yes, of course. You don't even have to get honored but if you yourself do honor other players, you might even get it faster. Just honor the one with the funniest name if you don't like anyone. You can still report him afterwards if you think it's necessary ^^
Yes :) Im really good boy, im honoring other people and they honoring me today i got like 4 honors. But it's 1 worst thing, when i played last match, one girl katarina feeded 0/30 and didn't buy the stuff she needs.Do i need to report her?Or is she just learning?
GLurch (EUW)
: Greetings! You'll level up in honor simply by playing, without getting honored as well. However, getting honored obviously boosts your progress and the chances of getting honored get higher by being nice in chat as well.
So is it ok for me too not chat?
Rioter Comments

Gabrius2003

Level 21 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion