: Why did they buff Bard :(
he not over buft at all
: I like it!
> [{quoted}](name=UzamakiiNaruto,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=Xj2U1Q01,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-05-05T21:47:37.487+0000) > > I like it! I dont care if you do there load of people that dont. The layout is so messy and so hard to find what your looking for it can be buggy ect
: Yup, they did ^^ Things are broken left right and center right now, but there's usually a fix to be found somewhere. I personally don't have any problems with the new client, but maybe you will find something useful in this [Master Thread](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/alpha-client-discussion-en/EN3UbBVt-master-thread-updated-client-faqs-issue-reports). The [Hextech Repair Tool](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/224826367-Automated-Troubleshooting-Hextech-Repair-Tool) might help you out here, it's certainly worth a try. Good luck!
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=Xj2U1Q01,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-05T21:17:47.878+0000) > > Yup, they did ^^ > > Things are broken left right and center right now, but there's usually a fix to be found somewhere. I personally don't have any problems with the new client, but maybe you will find something useful in this [Master Thread](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/alpha-client-discussion-en/EN3UbBVt-master-thread-updated-client-faqs-issue-reports). > > The [Hextech Repair Tool](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/224826367-Automated-Troubleshooting-Hextech-Repair-Tool) might help you out here, it's certainly worth a try. > Good luck! no one like the new client, but what do you no we have it. Riot just do what they want and just ignore the community
Prod0x (EUW)
: NEW CLIENT
they no they can get away with it that why because too maney of the community ever think Riot are perfecet or that Riot care about the community
: Dark Star: Singularity is the best gamemode in the history of the world
This is the worsed game mode that Riot have ever made!
: But the majority of the community thinks they aren't bad though.
> [{quoted}](name=UzamakiiNaruto,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=LWYgEjWa,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-05-04T13:06:30.408+0000) > > But the majority of the community thinks they aren't bad though. I am taking about customer service being bad
Tayroar (EUW)
: They have always helped me resolve all my problems and if you think they are bad clearly you haven't been on the support pages for EA and Ubisoft, and for Moneybags on a FREE to play game is wrong they don't make you buy anything that is the player's decision.
> [{quoted}](name=Tayroar,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=LWYgEjWa,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-05-03T16:23:49.346+0000) > > They have always helped me resolve all my problems and if you think they are bad clearly you haven't been on the support pages for EA and Ubisoft, and for Moneybags on a FREE to play game is wrong they don't make you buy anything that is the player's decision. No one care about EA and just because its a free game doesnt mean they can be this bad
Fake Masks (EUNE)
: You don't know shit really,not gonna argue with you anymore, clearly wasted time
> [{quoted}](name=Fake Masks,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=LWYgEjWa,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-02T16:20:32.490+0000) > > You don't know shit really,not gonna argue with you anymore, clearly wasted time I no more then you mate
: I don't know what the point is. You should know. You created a thread about it, not me. edit: But to actually answer your question... If the support actually made a mistake or delivered very poor quality, we can forward that, provide feedback and help to fix it. Wouldn't be the first time, this happens occasionally.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=LWYgEjWa,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-01T19:22:49.687+0000) > > I don't know what the point is. You should know. You created a thread about it, not me. > > edit: But to actually answer your question... If the support actually made a mistake or delivered very poor quality, we can forward that, provide feedback and help to fix it. Wouldn't be the first time, this happens occasionally. The point is to let people no what they are really like. And I wouldnt trust anyone volunteer or staff from this company as far as i coud throw them
Fake Masks (EUNE)
: Literally every big company does it but you're one of the silly ones that get fooled by their acting Lmao.You seem like one of those guys that watch a commercial and believe 100% of it
> [{quoted}](name=Fake Masks,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=LWYgEjWa,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-05-01T20:25:06.073+0000) > > Literally every big company does it but you're one of the silly ones that get fooled by their acting Lmao.You seem like one of those guys that watch a commercial and believe 100% of it No i dont dont pretend to no me. I work in retail and and I have work in other business so I no how it works
: Well...what is the reason?
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=LWYgEjWa,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-05-01T19:17:50.066+0000) > > Well...what is the reason? and what the point in explain them here, would just be a waste of time.
: I think making a complain for a stupid reason won't work for a such a big company. But if your complaint is popular among other people we are talking about thousands of player they won't ignore but they will start taking action.
> [{quoted}](name=SenpaiiNoticeme,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=LWYgEjWa,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-05-01T19:11:17.621+0000) > > I think making a complain for a stupid reason won't work for a such a big company. But if your complaint is popular among other people we are talking about thousands of player they won't ignore but they will start taking action. My reson are valid and yet there no way to make a complaint and the only way to make a complaint is though them, yet the seme to have little power or liitle interest
Fake Masks (EUNE)
: Because we ARE only money bags for them, they'd be dumb to care about our little fragile feelings. And the support staff is nice and DOES help.Just because you don't agree with their thinking that doesn't mean they're not doing their job which is helping whiny babies like you.
> [{quoted}](name=Fake Masks,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=LWYgEjWa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-01T19:10:41.038+0000) > > Because we ARE only money bags for them, they'd be dumb to care about our little fragile feelings. > And the support staff is nice and DOES help.Just because you don't agree with their thinking that doesn't mean they're not doing their job which is helping whiny babies like you. and can you think of any other company act they way they do. There isnt one because normal people no you cant treat people the way that Riot do. No they dont help, I have had 0 help all there good for is saying how there expernce is. That is not help that is just saying things
: Never had trouble with support. They are always nice and help me.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesperr101,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=LWYgEjWa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-01T19:07:56.236+0000) > > Never had trouble with support. They are always nice and help me. Well wait unstill you have a real problem and then see how much help you get. I am yet to see any help
Rioter Comments
Infernape (EUW)
: Do you mind posting it?
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=mAYh8s9M,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-30T17:50:18.060+0000) > > Do you mind posting it? and what the point in that Riot wont do anything I have sent there staff messages on twitter I have sent email to Riot email and yet get no respone
Infernape (EUW)
: >there support staff lie and try bully you to stop sending support tickets and they need to change there name as they give 0 support And do you have evidence of that?
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=mAYh8s9M,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-04-29T23:47:13.339+0000) > > And do you have evidence of that? yes I have replys to support tickets
: I'm new to LoL
Dont bother playing this game most of the community are toxic and Riot will do nothing to fix the matchmaking problem. Riot have the worsed customer service skill, there support staff lie and try bully you to stop sending support tickets and they need to change there name as they give 0 support
: Ok why am i getting new players in my games?
Dont bother complaining about it as, Riot will not do anything about it! I have been try to get it fix for months and still nothing
ZeeDrakon (EUW)
: You sound like you havent even finished school. You lack basic comprehension and critical thinking skills. If you actually think league as a business should be run in a way that makes you personally have a higher ranking than you deserve, I cant help you.... honestly.
> [{quoted}](name=Alberto Rengifo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AtPQLtAj,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-04-09T19:02:03.702+0000) > > You sound like you havent even finished school. You lack basic comprehension and critical thinking skills. > > If you actually think league as a business should be run in a way that makes you personally have a higher ranking than you deserve, I cant help you.... honestly. please do explain? because you sound like you dont no what you ever talking about. I do because i work in retart and have worked in business. If I had the time right now I would explain it all from the begin and why its ended like these problem dont just build up in one night you no, You have to look at the bigger picture > f you actually think league as a business should be run in a way that makes you personally have a higher ranking than you deserve, I cant help you.... honestly. I did not say that there you go putting word into my mouth. Was talking about matchmaking as a hole not just about me
: Plus, from the look of all your latest games, you need to work on your item building as you seem to be getting items completely wrong on most of your champs. Pick 1-2 champs per lane to learn on, do some massive research into what items they use, what masteries and what runes, and learn from there.
> [{quoted}](name=BubbleButterz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AtPQLtAj,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-04-09T19:00:00.153+0000) > > Plus, from the look of all your latest games, you need to work on your item building as you seem to be getting items completely wrong on most of your champs. Pick 1-2 champs per lane to learn on, do some massive research into what items they use, what masteries and what runes, and learn from there. please do explain how they are wrong?
: But you are saying that the MMR needs to be changed, which is what the matchmaking is. You are saying the game is "ruined" due to bad matchmaking, but you wouldn't be matched with so many "new" players if you had skill yourself. Granted, people can have bad games. My last game I played was a bad game for me, but that was due to my mistakes, no one elses. In every game you've played, have you dominated your lane? Or ganked successfully as a jungler? Or supported your team as best you could? Probably not. Everyone makes mistakes in games, it doesn't mean they have 0 skill (Even though some people could have 0 skill as they are new to the game)
> [{quoted}](name=BubbleButterz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AtPQLtAj,comment-id=000400000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-09T18:56:18.666+0000) > > But you are saying that the MMR needs to be changed, which is what the matchmaking is. You are saying the game is "ruined" due to bad matchmaking, but you wouldn't be matched with so many "new" players if you had skill yourself. Granted, people can have bad games. My last game I played was a bad game for me, but that was due to my mistakes, no one elses. In every game you've played, have you dominated your lane? Or ganked successfully as a jungler? Or supported your team as best you could? Probably not. Everyone makes mistakes in games, it doesn't mean they have 0 skill (Even though some people could have 0 skill as they are new to the game) Mate you just dont get it yes mmr not work but you have to go right back to the begain to work why and how
: You worked in many retail and business jobs, and yet you're struggling to understand the basics of MMR. YOU get matched with people around the same SKILL level as yourself. Meaning, if you're put with terrible players, that means you're a terrible player as well. If you were a good player (Like you are making yourself out too be), then you'd be put with the half decent players as well. Maybe you are playing with people who are still learning the game, due too only just joining because they've been invited by friends or have seen it and thought it was good. In my past 20 games, I've won half of them and only just lost the other half, and so I get put with decent players who kinda know what they are doing. If you are a god among men with your League of Legend skills, then how come you are Bronze 5? The LOWEST rank possible in league? Granted, I am only bronze 3, but the last ranked game I played was about 4-5 months ago, and since then my skills have improved a lot due to me playing a LOT of bot games to learn to CS properly, control lane, position properly and have better map awareness. Don't blame the rest of your team for your own incompitence, the only peson's mistakes you need to worry about are your own, and I'm betting you make a LOT.
> [{quoted}](name=BubbleButterz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AtPQLtAj,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-09T18:47:21.885+0000) > > You worked in many retail and business jobs, and yet you're struggling to understand the basics of MMR. YOU get matched with people around the same SKILL level as yourself. Meaning, if you're put with terrible players, that means you're a terrible player as well. If you were a good player (Like you are making yourself out too be), then you'd be put with the half decent players as well. > > Maybe you are playing with people who are still learning the game, due too only just joining because they've been invited by friends or have seen it and thought it was good. In my past 20 games, I've won half of them and only just lost the other half, and so I get put with decent players who kinda know what they are doing. If you are a god among men with your League of Legend skills, then how come you are Bronze 5? The LOWEST rank possible in league? > > Granted, I am only bronze 3, but the last ranked game I played was about 4-5 months ago, and since then my skills have improved a lot due to me playing a LOT of bot games to learn to CS properly, control lane, position properly and have better map awareness. > > Don't blame the rest of your team for your own incompitence, the only peson's mistakes you need to worry about are your own, and I'm betting you make a LOT. am not talking MMR atm am talking about how to run a business, you have to look at the bigger peicture here to see were the problem all started
ZeeDrakon (EUW)
: >nice try but no there not but thanks want to rephrase this, so it makes sense? I guess youre disagreeing? Well, youre literally bronze 5. Riot estimates the average unranked player to be around silver 5 in terms of skill, thats why thats your MMR when you do your first placements. Youre one of the worst players possible. Why should you get teammates who are good at the game?
> [{quoted}](name=Alberto Rengifo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AtPQLtAj,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-09T18:36:38.907+0000) > > want to rephrase this, so it makes sense? > > I guess youre disagreeing? Well, youre literally bronze 5. Riot estimates the average unranked player to be around silver 5 in terms of skill, thats why thats your MMR when you do your first placements. Youre one of the worst players possible. Why should you get teammates who are good at the game? Love seeing all the people who are up Riot ass and just think everything they do is right/fine when it not. I have worked in meney business and retail jobs. And what I have found is that Riot staff are the woresed and that they have no idea what they are doing or how a business should be run to be successful
Q Ren (EUW)
: Yet you're still here complaining about the game so much and still playing it, will never understand people like you Lol
> [{quoted}](name=Q Ren,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AtPQLtAj,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-09T18:02:24.530+0000) > > Yet you're still here complaining about the game so much and still playing it, will never understand people like you Lol well how will the game change for the better then?
ZeeDrakon (EUW)
: Doesnt matter whether youre talking about ranked or not. Actually, the vast majority of people who are unranked are still better than you.
> [{quoted}](name=Alberto Rengifo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AtPQLtAj,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-04-09T17:44:17.732+0000) > > Doesnt matter whether youre talking about ranked or not. Actually, the vast majority of people who are unranked are still better than you. nice try but no there not but thanks
Sceizer (EUW)
: I usely have to fight Platinums or silvers in my normal games. And I checked and you usely fight brons silver players so I think your rank does matter
> [{quoted}](name=MiningMurder,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AtPQLtAj,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-09T17:39:49.697+0000) > > I usely have to fight Platinums or silvers in my normal games. And I checked and you usely fight brons silver players so I think your rank does matter no it does as Riot have stated your mmr in rank isnt the same as your mmr in normals
ZeeDrakon (EUW)
: What do you expect? youre bronze 5 with a negative winrate. Obviously youre getting matched with the worst players the game has to offer, because you are just as bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Alberto Rengifo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AtPQLtAj,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-04-09T17:37:13.486+0000) > > What do you expect? youre bronze 5 with a negative winrate. Obviously youre getting matched with the worst players the game has to offer, because you are just as bad. as I have just stand 2 time now am not talking about ranked please read before replying
Sceizer (EUW)
: Not to be mean or anything but maybe its because your in brons 5
> [{quoted}](name=MiningMurder,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AtPQLtAj,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-09T17:36:20.746+0000) > > Not to be mean or anything but maybe its because your in brons 5 as I have just said am not talk about ranked! please read before reply
: > Yet again I play one game today and I get match with kids who have 0 skill level and look like they have just join the game I guess this is what players in bronze 5 are like.
> [{quoted}](name=Cancer Cavalier ,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AtPQLtAj,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-04-09T17:25:23.263+0000) > > I guess this is what players in bronze 5 are like. am not talking about ranks as I just dont play ranked am talking about normal games
Sceizer (EUW)
: I was just trying to give you a tip their is no reason to be so aggresive against me. Everybody can have a bad game and sometimes their are more then 1 of these people in 1 game you will have to live with that. So you can either carry them or try to help them improve by giving them tips. And if you lose a game because of these people their is no reason to be upset about it you cant win all of them :)
> [{quoted}](name=MiningMurder,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AtPQLtAj,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-09T17:28:17.637+0000) > > I was just trying to give you a tip their is no reason to be so aggresive against me. Everybody can have a bad game and sometimes their are more then 1 of these people in 1 game you will have to live with that. So you can either carry them or try to help them improve by giving them tips. And if you lose a game because of these people their is no reason to be upset about it you cant win all of them :) am not angry at you but ever single game for the last 2 days have been the same. I have try to carry and try to help them they just dont want to no I can not be in every lane all at once because no one on my team listen to ping no one react to saving turrets just me and no one works as a team just and dosnt no the basics
Q Ren (EUW)
: He didn't tell you to leave, he just said that if you don't enjoy playing this game you are free to quit.
> [{quoted}](name=Q Ren,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AtPQLtAj,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-04-09T17:15:06.308+0000) > > He didn't tell you to leave, he just said that if you don't enjoy playing this game you are free to quit. well I dont need him telling me to quit. I can make my own mind up
Sceizer (EUW)
: I think you should focus less on your teammates and more on your own mistakes
> [{quoted}](name=MiningMurder,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AtPQLtAj,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-09T17:13:43.336+0000) > > I think you should focus less on your teammates and more on your own mistakes that the best you can come up with? I no am not perfect so stop putting words into my mouth and everyone has bad game but the last two days have been me getting the same people who have 0 skill level and 0 brain. How can I be in all lanes at once because that how bad the team have been that I have been getting!
Nyxanna (EUW)
: And how do you want the issue you are bringing up to be resolved?
> [{quoted}](name=Nyxanna,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AtPQLtAj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-09T17:08:17.119+0000) > > And how do you want the issue you are bringing up to be resolved? OFC the matchmaking system isnt work MMR system dosnt work so it need change yet Riot are to stubin to change it
Sashii (EUNE)
: The game is great if you have a problem with the community you're free to leave.
> [{quoted}](name=AngeL FroM HeLL,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AtPQLtAj,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-04-09T17:09:43.711+0000) > > The game is great if you have a problem with the community you're free to leave. excuse me, who put you in charge The game isnt great at all. Are you paid by Riot to say that because if you had any idea you would no its not
Sceizer (EUW)
: what makes you think the game is falling a part
> [{quoted}](name=MiningMurder,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AtPQLtAj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-09T17:06:58.969+0000) > > what makes you think the game is falling a part Have you not seen the matchmaking its a joke! Why would anyone keep playing when your getting match with people cant even do the basic e.g just farm up and ward and react to ping or to ping. That have been my games for the last 2 days
Rioter Comments
Ghirix (EUW)
: things started to go bad after the adc update...they are constantly buffing champ or a class...then if other champs/classes are weaker they make those one stronger...this repeats infinetly...by doing this we get champs that get stronger and stronger and the adcs were left behind because they were the first having the update...to keep things going they should need to do a rotatory update for classes...and this just keeps the game being the least balanced it could be...i remember when i started it was almost a different game...every role and every role could lead to victory if fed....now it0s just a competition to see who shots first the other
> [{quoted}](name=Ghirix,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uEoHG1KN,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-08T21:25:09.459+0000) > > things started to go bad after the adc update...they are constantly buffing champ or a class...then if other champs/classes are weaker they make those one stronger...this repeats infinetly...by doing this we get champs that get stronger and stronger and the adcs were left behind because they were the first having the update...to keep things going they should need to do a rotatory update for classes...and this just keeps the game being the least balanced it could be...i remember when i started it was almost a different game...every role and every role could lead to victory if fed....now it0s just a competition to see who shots first the other Riot do not care anymore. all about how much money they can make when they bring out an op new champ with skin and the gutt it after a few patch were they should be balanced
Ghirix (EUW)
: yep...but riot is also making too many changes in my opinion...like the jungle and plants thingy + dragons and others...i mean to me these changes were too much and i played league 2 years before those came...for someone that started playing not long ago it's too much to learn and remember their importance in games oh and don't forget the ip price reduction on runes + reduction of the exp needed to reach lvl 30...there were things you NEEDED time to learn and by doing this we just added the number of players who shouldn't be playing rankeds long stoy short...riot added too many things that "veterans" could learn someway on the other hand adding more and more will end up having a lot of unexperienced players who will ruin older players experience (90% not their fault obviously)
> [{quoted}](name=Ghirix,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uEoHG1KN,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-04-08T19:59:10.730+0000) > > yep...but riot is also making too many changes in my opinion...like the jungle and plants thingy + dragons and others...i mean to me these changes were too much and i played league 2 years before those came...for someone that started playing not long ago it's too much to learn and remember their importance in games > oh and don't forget the ip price reduction on runes + reduction of the exp needed to reach lvl 30...there were things you NEEDED time to learn and by doing this we just added the number of players who shouldn't be playing rankeds > > long stoy short...riot added too many things that "veterans" could learn someway on the other hand adding more and more will end up having a lot of unexperienced players who will ruin older players experience (90% not their fault obviously) I think Riot just added thing for change sake and not for making the game better. They have made easy for people have just started to be able to get what they want (e.g runes) I think this was a bad idea as most people who join now dont need experience that we need when we started the game and its just making the game unfun and just really boring I use to love the days were you would play a game and both team would be so close and it would come down to a team making a misstake or being out player for a team to win Now its just like, if you get a good jungler and you get a team that work well together you win
Ghirix (EUW)
: I'm done with league after 3 years of playing it
This game is slowly going down the pan, I bearly play anymore because am fed up with being match with toxic players or people who have 0 skill level and just dont take advise
Purejoyce (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gE9RPWp5,comment-id=0001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-28T21:31:52.832+0000) > > well your wrong again did i say about the speed hmmm I dont think i did To quote your previous post: >omg yes most dont have a dash **but there normal movement is still better** the brand that what I mean You don't even know what you're writing? What does "normal movement is better" mean for you? Just stop lying now.
> [{quoted}](name=Purejoyce,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gE9RPWp5,comment-id=00010001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-28T22:32:48.850+0000) > > To quote your previous post: > > You don't even know what you're writing? What does "normal movement is better" mean for you? Just stop lying now. yes I no what i put and movement doesnt just mean speed and as I just said it isnt speed am on about
Purejoyce (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gE9RPWp5,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-28T10:59:55.677+0000) > > omg yes most dont have a dash but there normal movement is still better the brand that what I mean Annie 335 ~~Lissandra 325~~ (has a dash) Lux 330 Vel'koz 340 Orianna 325 Morgana 335 Malzahar 335 Bonus: Anivia 325 Fiddle 335 Heime 340 (equal to brand) Karthus 335 ....and so on. **Brand 340** As always, you don't know what you're talking about. They aren't more mobile than brand and their runnign speed is actually **LOWER** than Brand's except for Vel'koz, which is **the same**. So -no surprise- you're wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Purejoyce,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gE9RPWp5,comment-id=000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-28T20:40:26.554+0000) > > Annie 335 > ~~Lissandra 325~~ (has a dash) > Lux 330 > Vel'koz 340 > Orianna 325 > Morgana 335 > Malzahar 335 > Bonus: > Anivia 325 > Fiddle 335 > Heime 340 (equal to brand) > Karthus 335 > ....and so on. > > > **Brand 340** > > As always, you don't know what you're talking about. They aren't more mobile than brand and their runnign speed is actually **LOWER** than Brand's except for Vel'koz, which is **the same**. > > So -no surprise- you're wrong. well your wrong again did i say about the speed hmmm I dont think i did
Xiley (EUNE)
: Basing your opinion on a champion because someone didn't do well with him is dumb. I base my opinion by looking at the numbers and what champion's kit actually offers and Galio's kit offers a lot.
> [{quoted}](name=Xiley,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=HX1T6n9H,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2017-03-28T17:33:32.700+0000) > > Basing your opinion of a champion because someone didn't do well with him is dumb. I base my opinion by looking at the numbers and what champion's kit actually offers and Galio's kit offers a lot. as i just said tank Galio doesnt do much damage
Xiley (EUNE)
: But not a pure tank like he is now.
> [{quoted}](name=Xiley,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=HX1T6n9H,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-03-28T16:48:00.760+0000) > > But not a pure tank like he is now. he not pure tank they gutted it, I just played agent someone who was building tank and he was so weak and bad
Xiley (EUNE)
: New Galio is way too strong. Why Riot is turning everything into tanks?
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: What???{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Only liss has a dash
> [{quoted}](name=Scrinnid,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gE9RPWp5,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2017-03-28T07:10:59.187+0000) > > What???{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > > Only liss has a dash omg yes most dont have a dash but there normal movement is still better the brand that what I mean
xHaTeDx (EUW)
: Illaoi NEEDS a NERF BIG TIME !
She fine tbh she useless with out here tentacles and if you can bait out here E then your fine
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gE9RPWp5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-03-26T13:25:35.992+0000) > > The thing that lets him down as a mid laner is his low mobilaty, were the rest have better {{champion:99}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:90}} need I go on?
> [{quoted}](name=Scrinnid,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gE9RPWp5,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2017-03-27T19:47:11.300+0000) > > {{champion:99}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:90}} need I go on? they all have better mobilaty the brand
Purejoyce (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gamer Life,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gE9RPWp5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-03-26T13:25:35.992+0000) > > The thing that lets him down as a mid laner is his low mobilaty, were the rest have better That's just not true, a lot of mid laners have no or almost no mobility. Brand is fine, he has a lot of dmg, not bad wave clear and a huge 5v5 teamfight presence.
> [{quoted}](name=Purejoyce,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gE9RPWp5,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-03-27T17:42:34.546+0000) > > That's just not true, a lot of mid laners have no or almost no mobility. Brand is fine, he has a lot of dmg, not bad wave clear and a huge 5v5 teamfight presence. lol feel sorry for you mate, all you can do is stake all my post. what a sad person
: That kind of response comes normally when you run out of arguments....
> [{quoted}](name=WilliTheWit,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=k1pQafhF,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-03-27T10:51:11.523+0000) > > That kind of response comes normally when you run out of arguments.... nope I just dont want to repeat my self, over and over again to him as it boring and well I have more importent thing to do
Show more

Gamer Life

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion