Reverse (EUW)
: Please bring back URF and make it permanent
Riot dont care what the players want, only on making even more money and they get to do little as possable
: Should I get a new Janna skin?
Dont give Riot Games any money. They arnt interested in fixing the problems
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Shamose (EUW)
: That doesn't make sense. If they removed the thread you got a notification that it was removed and you yourself can still see the deleted thread. Are you sure you're not just spouting out BS because you posted something on the NA boards and forgot about it? Like these threads: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/2tgyELL1-riot-support-staff-being-so-rude-and-disrispectful https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/N76fl9J1-my-feedback-to-riot
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=7eQOZzEb,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-11T19:58:49.886+0000) > > That doesn't make sense. > If they removed the thread you got a notification that it was removed and you yourself can still see the deleted thread. > > Are you sure you're not just spouting out BS because you posted something on the NA boards and forgot about it? > Like these threads: > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/2tgyELL1-riot-support-staff-being-so-rude-and-disrispectful > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/N76fl9J1-my-feedback-to-riot Yes I can see it I cant share it becouse it delete. What so hard about understand that
Shamose (EUW)
: And you have proof they removed stuff without reason, yes?
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=7eQOZzEb,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-11T19:56:28.938+0000) > > And you have proof they removed stuff without reason, yes? yes they deleted the thread so cant share
Shamose (EUW)
: What?
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=7eQOZzEb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-11T19:53:47.946+0000) > > What? ? The board mods dont like it when you leave feedback on the board that point out the devs laziness
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=GamerForLifee,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Kt15Wntg,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-02T18:34:31.895+0000) > > well I do and nothing gets done How do you know that?
> [{quoted}](name=twA Divine,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Kt15Wntg,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-03T08:10:59.860+0000) > > How do you know that? because I have reported them and nothing gets done I have spoken to support staff and they said "we find it hard to ban them" mean because it hard they dont do it
: I CAN'T LOOK AT MY MATCH HISTORY
"We're aware of a problem that's causing Match History to fail to load, and are working on a fix"
PurpleOrk (EUW)
: If it CAN be done in dota2, it CAN be done here. But after a couple of years of perfect 50% winrate forced by the worst matchmaking possible deep in elo hell, i'm convinced it's intentional, and won't be fixed.
> [{quoted}](name=PurpleOrk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=g9UAy6dv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-02T20:23:38.262+0000) > > If it CAN be done in dota2, it CAN be done here. > But after a couple of years of perfect 50% winrate forced by the worst matchmaking possible deep in elo hell, i'm convinced it's intentional, and won't be fixed. Its because people keep rewarding Riot with there money. If people spred the word and stop buying skins, boost and or merch then they would get the message
Rioter Comments
: >yer that why inting and troll get banned............................................. Not They do if somebody reports them to riot support , but most people are pretty lazy and never do so .
> [{quoted}](name=VindicatorOFThey,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Kt15Wntg,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-02T18:18:18.108+0000) > > They do if somebody reports them to riot support , but most people are pretty lazy and never do so . well I do and nothing gets done
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=VindicatorOFThey,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Kt15Wntg,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-02T18:01:22.427+0000) > > People that break the rules get banned.(you potato) yer that why inting and troll get banned............................................. Not
Blade1621 (EUW)
: I got disconnected in promo queue and it counts as a loss
Its unfair but its still you're fault even though it wasnt. The Riot Games way
Smoo3h (EUNE)
: I GOT 14 DAY SUSPENDED ACCOUNT FOR?? RIOT do you even check the reports or just let the bots do it?
Riot Games dont care the trolls and bad player run the game and people who get annoyed get banned. Thats the Riot Games way
: Are you ever going to do something about these smurfs ?
Nope they wont, they only care about making as much money as possable
: Fix This Trash Game
They dont care fixing the game doesnt make them money, that why they wont fix anything
Shamose (EUW)
: > I gave evedence about the awful matchmaking and yet Riot Games Devs do zero. With evidence you mean a study containing millions of matches and found problems there right? Or did you send them your last 2 games and said "matchmaking bad"?
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zxBrMZMf,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-27T11:11:47.386+0000) > > With evidence you mean a study containing millions of matches and found problems there right? > > Or did you send them your last 2 games and said "matchmaking bad"? Nope. sad how you think you know me when infact you are wrong and am not going to waste anymore time on you
: >I gave evedence https://en.news-front.info/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Obama-Laugh.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zxBrMZMf,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-27T11:54:36.155+0000) > > https://en.news-front.info/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Obama-Laugh.jpg ??? I did.
BesniStakor (EUNE)
: 10 years going strong. I guess your opinion somehow trumps that. Not only are you wrong, but you are ill informed. Give it a break. You incels always have something to waste breath on.
> [{quoted}](name=BesniStakor,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zxBrMZMf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-27T04:54:31.679+0000) > > 10 years going strong. > I guess your opinion somehow trumps that. > Not only are you wrong, but you are ill informed. > Give it a break. > You incels always have something to waste breath on. also there not going strong last 2 years they have made a lose in profits
BesniStakor (EUNE)
: 10 years going strong. I guess your opinion somehow trumps that. Not only are you wrong, but you are ill informed. Give it a break. You incels always have something to waste breath on.
> [{quoted}](name=BesniStakor,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zxBrMZMf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-27T04:54:31.679+0000) > > 10 years going strong. > I guess your opinion somehow trumps that. > Not only are you wrong, but you are ill informed. > Give it a break. > You incels always have something to waste breath on. Ofc bud. You come across like you dont no nothing out league.
Rioter Comments
: Yea but the odds are against you, you are the one who had least pressure/damage in team and fed most in those 3 games, not them.
> [{quoted}](name=kubsar wannabe,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=L9q1vyv7,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-13T02:17:45.723+0000) > > Yea but the odds are against you, you are the one who had least pressure/damage in team and fed most in those 3 games, not them. you wasnt there no have no idea, what happened and me trying to get gold/farm was impssible because of the trolls
: LoL! Practically in all those games you had either the worse score of the second worse, so at the very least you were one of these trolls. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=L9q1vyv7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-12T11:51:44.657+0000) > > LoL! Practically in all those games you had either the worse score of the second worse, so at the very least you were one of these trolls. > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Not all about KDR bud. Its about having a team who works as a team and does come top and feed the other teams top laner or you're team mate goes in you join them and then they leave so that you die and they get to laugh. or you get a team that goes for a fight and the leaves you to it at last secound so that you die and they dont. So no you wasnt there. You have no idea what you're talking about. All you see is the KDR. Its not all about KDR
: Is Riot trying to chase away their playerbase?
Yep its clear to me, all Riot Games is interested in is making as much money as possible. Just look at the quality of skins lately vs the matchmaking. People need to start making a stand. Say no to Riot Games and not give them any money they are a business and they do need to make money that is understandable but them just ignoreoing the problem and just keep greeding for more and more money isnt. Take a stand and dont give them any.
: no i just presume that if you die you make some pressure, soo you will have high cs per minute, but there are no signs of that, you don't have big damage either.
> [{quoted}](name=kubsar wannabe,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=L9q1vyv7,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T02:43:31.151+0000) > > no i just presume that if you die you make some pressure, soo you will have high cs per minute, but there are no signs of that, you don't have big damage either. You wasnt there so how do you no what happened. I no because I was there people were trolling me in them games
: on your 3 last games you had less impact than any of teammate and almost negative KDA, hardly would call them trolling xD.
> [{quoted}](name=kubsar wannabe,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=L9q1vyv7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-12T02:22:07.146+0000) > > on your 3 last games you had less impact than any of teammate and almost negative KDA, hardly would call them trolling xD. Yer ok bud you think that. You wasnt there so u have no idea what happend
Rioter Comments
: Because it's not same riot games we knew. Now they follow smell of money. Now Tencent is their master. Because there are suckers that pay for passes, hextech skins, prestige skins, little legends and etc they will focus on that more. Imagine if eternals were released in the state they were announced. A lot of people would pay for it for sure. Companies wouldn't be doing it if it didn't bring good cash. Look at best skins they release these days. Most of those skins have boobs. As US now has this war between normal people and SJW the company has woke moments like making Varus into gay or Neeko into lesbian. They just care for money mostly and for some points how good they are. That clearly worked for Blizzard which is now in big trouble.
> [{quoted}](name=GrìmoreWeiss,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZpaXcjZN,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-11T21:07:46.366+0000) > > Because it's not same riot games we knew. Now they follow smell of money. Now Tencent is their master. Because there are suckers that pay for passes, hextech skins, prestige skins, little legends and etc they will focus on that more. Imagine if eternals were released in the state they were announced. A lot of people would pay for it for sure. Companies wouldn't be doing it if it didn't bring good cash. > Look at best skins they release these days. Most of those skins have boobs. As US now has this war between normal people and SJW the company has woke moments like making Varus into gay or Neeko into lesbian. > > They just care for money mostly and for some points how good they are. That clearly worked for Blizzard which is now in big trouble. I am done with league. Yet people still give them money. Riot Games will never change untill people start taking action and not had over money
: Because TFT and prestige skins. After that each patch they need to fix all the problems they have caused. I agree they need to include more then win/lose ratio as it's painful to get a team mate that feeds not only in your game but feeds in most of his games. Wouldn't be a problem but it's s9 that means one feeding player and you have not much % to win.
> [{quoted}](name=GrìmoreWeiss,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZpaXcjZN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-11T20:12:33.742+0000) > > Because TFT and prestige skins. After that each patch they need to fix all the problems they have caused. I agree they need to include more then win/lose ratio as it's painful to get a team mate that feeds not only in your game but feeds in most of his games. Wouldn't be a problem but it's s9 that means one feeding player and you have not much % to win. yet Riot Games refuse to listen to the feedback
Rioter Comments
: I got to talk with 2 after meeting them in an urf game and asked how they received feedback. In terms of boards this is how they do it.
> [{quoted}](name=HIVSuperposition,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NIXwAizM,comment-id=000000000000000000010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-02T17:03:57.446+0000) > > I got to talk with 2 after meeting them in an urf game and asked how they received feedback. In terms of boards this is how they do it. I so how dont believe it
: matchmaking has stayed the same every year you haven't said anything about balancing thus far what change? i haven't pointed out that everything is fine with the game, it is very bad right now. I'm just saying that there is nothing wrong with the matchmaking
> [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NIXwAizM,comment-id=0000000000000000000300000000000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T20:32:37.766+0000) > > matchmaking has stayed the same every year > > you haven't said anything about balancing thus far > > what change? > > i haven't pointed out that everything is fine with the game, it is very bad right now. I'm just saying that there is nothing wrong with the matchmaking https://imgur.com/JIO2Eoy Matchmaking hasnt stayed the same
: they made a loss last year because season 8 was one of the worst seasons ever. not because of matchmaking, because season 8 was shit
> [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NIXwAizM,comment-id=00000000000000000003000000000000000000020000,timestamp=2019-09-02T19:45:43.806+0000) > > they made a loss last year because season 8 was one of the worst seasons ever. not because of matchmaking, because season 8 was shit Did you even read what I put? What made it the worsed every season? Matchmaking, balanceing and the change that Riot made If everything was fine with the game as you keep trying to point out then they wouldnt make a lose
: > does the matchmaking take into account if someone get carryed or that there in a 2 or more premade nope it goes by wins and lose and give you a scare from that. It doesnt take into effect if that peron feed and is so bad but they will get a win at the end because there team was able to save it. There MMR would still go up. The system doesnt take in KDA or any info on how you did all game and what you played like. The only thing it takes in is if you won or losed because ONE game doesn't matter, at all. your mmr goes up, sure, but he way you are saying it is as if one win changes your mmr from incredibly low to godlike. maybe get a sense of how the game works before you post ridiculous things
> [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NIXwAizM,comment-id=00000000000000000003000000000000000000030000,timestamp=2019-09-02T19:48:02.636+0000) > > because ONE game doesn't matter, at all. your mmr goes up, sure, but he way you are saying it is as if one win changes your mmr from incredibly low to godlike. maybe get a sense of how the game works before you post ridiculous things I didnt say it did go up godlike. Dont put words in my mouth. I no how the game works mate i just explain it too u
: i dont know, i wasn't playing at all last year. i {{champion:86}} -tee you that it was nothing to do with matchmaking. in fact, league of legends has one of the best matchamking systems when compared to other games. here's an idea, why dont you explain how riot can change the matchmaking system?
> [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NIXwAizM,comment-id=000000000000000000030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T18:45:17.274+0000) > > i dont know, i wasn't playing at all last year. i {{champion:86}} -tee you that it was nothing to do with matchmaking. in fact, league of legends has one of the best matchamking systems when compared to other games. > > here's an idea, why dont you explain how riot can change the matchmaking system? of coruse it does have everything to do with matchmaking. do you think the the game was in perfect shape and everything was working how it should be they would be making a lose. If people decide they are quicting the game because the game isnt balance the matchmaking isnt balance are people going to quit the game then keep watch esports and keep buying the merch no there not. That tells you everything > [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NIXwAizM,comment-id=000000000000000000030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T18:45:17.274+0000) > > i dont know, i wasn't playing at all last year. i {{champion:86}} -tee you that it was nothing to do with matchmaking. in fact, league of legends has one of the best matchamking systems when compared to other games. > > here's an idea, why dont you explain how riot can change the matchmaking system? does the matchmaking take into account if someone get carryed or that there in a 2 or more premade nope it goes by wins and lose and give you a scare from that. It doesnt take into effect if that peron feed and is so bad but they will get a win at the end because there team was able to save it. There MMR would still go up. The system doesnt take in KDA or any info on how you did all game and what you played like. The only thing it takes in is if you won or losed
: i dont know, i wasn't playing at all last year. i {{champion:86}} -tee you that it was nothing to do with matchmaking. in fact, league of legends has one of the best matchamking systems when compared to other games. here's an idea, why dont you explain how riot can change the matchmaking system?
> [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NIXwAizM,comment-id=000000000000000000030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T18:45:17.274+0000) > > i dont know, i wasn't playing at all last year. i {{champion:86}} -tee you that it was nothing to do with matchmaking. in fact, league of legends has one of the best matchamking systems when compared to other games. > > here's an idea, why dont you explain how riot can change the matchmaking system? of coruse it does have everything to do with matchmaking. do you think the the game was in perfect shape and everything was working how it should be they would be making a lose. If people decide they are quicting the game because the game isnt balance the matchmaking isnt balance are people going to quit the game then keep watch esports and keep buying the merch no there not. That tells you everything
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NIXwAizM,comment-id=0000000000000000000300000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T18:36:04.648+0000) > > no, which makes your earlier points even more invalid. > > listen kid, level 100's, 200's and i think i saw a 300 here are saying that nothing is wrong with the matchmaking. they say the truth, and if you asked a challenger player, they would say the exact same thing so why did Riot make a lose last year. Is it because everything is fine and the game is perfect?
: what feedback? you haven't provided any feedback here
> [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NIXwAizM,comment-id=00000000000000000002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T18:33:59.167+0000) > > what feedback? you haven't provided any feedback here I have. Read the first post
: what problem? you haven't explained any problem
> [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NIXwAizM,comment-id=000000000000000000020000000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T18:34:16.639+0000) > > what problem? you haven't explained any problem I have in loads of post in the past
: You said "we" and now the real community that you called into this argument is replying to you. P.S. The fact you're losing is not a proof that MM need to be fixed.
> [{quoted}](name=Khail the Crow,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NIXwAizM,comment-id=00000000000000000003,timestamp=2019-09-02T17:33:13.203+0000) > > You said "we" and now the real community that you called into this argument is replying to you. > > P.S. The fact you're losing is not a proof that MM need to be fixed. u think most of the community use the boards?
: you've made enough posts saying this you could have explained it 100 times by now
> [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NIXwAizM,comment-id=0000000000000000000200000001,timestamp=2019-09-02T18:23:23.244+0000) > > you've made enough posts saying this you could have explained it 100 times by now Because u cant fix the problem so its pointless
: if you post something on boards, it automatically because a thread
> [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NIXwAizM,comment-id=000000000000000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T18:23:53.697+0000) > > if you post something on boards, it automatically because a thread Yes because this is the only place u can leave feedback
: The board is the right place, but rioters will check it once in a while and look at the content of the post - if there is nothing to be gained by looking at the post they will not bother to ask you directly what's wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=HIVSuperposition,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NIXwAizM,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T16:51:05.041+0000) > > The board is the right place, but rioters will check it once in a while and look at the content of the post - if there is nothing to be gained by looking at the post they will not bother to ask you directly what's wrong. so you work for Riot? so you no what they do?
Mcgalakar (EUNE)
: But, the thing that you posted is not a feedback. It is an opinion. If it would be a feedback you need to show areas where things are broken, and how are they. If I say: nerf Maokai AD build, it is broken!!!!111111, it brings no information with it. And you exactly did that thing. You said that something is broken because you and few other random people are saying so. It is no proof that the system is wrong or broken.
> [{quoted}](name=Mcgalakar,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NIXwAizM,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000001,timestamp=2019-09-02T16:53:38.563+0000) > > But, the thing that you posted is not a feedback. It is an opinion. If it would be a feedback you need to show areas where things are broken, and how are they. If I say: nerf Maokai AD build, it is broken!!!!111111, it brings no information with it. > > And you exactly did that thing. You said that something is broken because you and few other random people are saying so. It is no proof that the system is wrong or broken. it is feedback, why am i going to explain it to you?
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: I mean, you're already basically wasting your time by making this thread, and then just getting triggered by people who are asking what's broken etc
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NIXwAizM,comment-id=0000000000000000000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T16:45:24.986+0000) > > I mean, you're already basically wasting your time by making this thread, and then just getting triggered by people who are asking what's broken etc Its not meant as a thread bud its just my feedback to Riot. This is the only place you can leave feedback. Also am no triggered bud am in a really good mood thanks for asking
: Alright - let's have a bit more rude conversation I guess. Anybody who is unable to climb out of his current elo has himself/herself to blame. Your feedback is about as useful as sandals in the antarctic in the sense that you are not saying anything more than "Doesn't work". No pointing out mistakes, flaws, etc. If "Everybody is saying it" is as good of an explanation as you can give, then you are the wrong person to talk about how the system is broken. > Why do I need to explain it too you??? are you the one who going to fix it? This is a public forum in which the community discusses topics. Also, what do you think will happen? Are you hoping a rioter will add you and ask for your opinion on what is broken?
> [{quoted}](name=HIVSuperposition,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NIXwAizM,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-02T16:36:40.049+0000) > > Alright - let's have a bit more rude conversation I guess. > > Anybody who is unable to climb out of his current elo has himself/herself to blame. Your feedback is about as useful as sandals in the antarctic in the sense that you are not saying anything more than "Doesn't work". No pointing out mistakes, flaws, etc. > > If "Everybody is saying it" is as good of an explanation as you can give, then you are the wrong person to talk about how the system is broken. > are you the one who going to fix it? > > This is a public forum in which the community discusses topics. Also, what do you think will happen? Are you hoping a rioter will add you and ask for your opinion on what is broken? So were do people post feedback? the support staff cant do anything and if you ask the staff they say post on the boards. That is what I have done you dont have to agree with me or like what I have said also mate no one been rude.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: This just shows us that you don't have a real point you just want to cry about riot How are you going to explain this to riot if you ain't even gonna mention what's broken? Are you waiting them to contact you or what?
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NIXwAizM,comment-id=00000000000000000002,timestamp=2019-09-02T16:37:14.374+0000) > > This just shows us that you don't have a real point > you just want to cry about riot > > How are you going to explain this to riot if you ain't even gonna mention what's broken? Are you waiting them to contact you or what? no bud this shows an not going to waste my time explaining it too someone who has no way of fixing it. I have explain loads of times to Riot
: Fix what?
> [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NIXwAizM,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T16:32:31.932+0000) > > Fix what? The matchmaking
Show more

GamerForLifee

Level 31 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion