Rioter Comments
Talonest (EUW)
: Euw down again?
Sargan (EUW)
: Why League of Legends is Pay-to-Win, in-depth explanation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compound_interest
: Having a hard time playing AP assassins lately
LeBlanc is the most fun AP assassin. It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, you just have to w - q - r (maybe e/ignite) a carry and its dead. Forget cooldown, just go full damage and magic pen. Just one example: I jumped right into the middle of a team with dash-flash during a baron contest, the only damage I did was q-r, and it killed a full health fed lux with some magic resist. W-ed back out and joy.
: In my case: Put Support anywhere - instamatch (and I mean it, I don't wait a single second, I am not joking) Anything else - circa 30s more or less. But one gets used to it by time
> [{quoted}](name=Nostormo,realm=EUNE,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=MtvEr0AE,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-02-09T15:43:31.719+0000) > > In my case: > Put Support anywhere - instamatch (and I mean it, I don't wait a single second, I am not joking) > Anything else - circa 30s more or less. > > But one gets used to it by time 18 minutes and counting... for jungle and top
candoodle (EUW)
: Listen we know support is the most needed role
If u want your primary role you've got to pick mid as your secondary. This leads to a new type of troller who cant play mid but picks it anyway, then feeds when it actually gets mid. I used to play support quite often before dynamic queue. I could firstpick the OP Tahm Kench support for example. I used to get my main lane jungle a lot also, but now I mostly get top. To be honest I have more fun with dynamic queue, but its still frustrating when your jungler and midlaner and support all suck for different reasons. Also Ive had several 10 minute queue times during normal hours. Queue times are much longer now.
: Grace period after moving up a division?
The most Ive lost without being demoted is 4 games at 0 lp. Usually its 2 games for me.
: Udyr OP
Ive lost lots of games to an Udyr simply because my team go chasing him around the map instead of forcing a teamfight and taking inhib. Udyr is easy to counter, but easy to lose to also. I had a really frustrating game today. I was pinging my team to teamfight, everytime we fought we took an objective, but at the critical moment my team decided to change the plan and start chasing udyr. We lost all pressure and game was over.
: When does the new Season 6 Ranked START?
Theres no better time to play ranked LoL. Dynamic queue saves a lot of trolling.
Sianon (EUNE)
: Sudden low lp gain
It can be common at high elos. When I get to Plat 1 the gains get pretty low.
: Why is Lulu so popular in the LCS?
Lulu is a great champ but its harder to execute without trust and voice comms/practice. The W speed buff with E shield and Q slow (all on one champ with their own abilities too) is the best chase in the game.
Sargan (EUW)
: Why League of Legends is Pay-to-Win, in-depth explanation
Theres no question LoL is Pay2win, but you haven't justified why. LoL was made right in the middle of the biggest recession the west has seen in 100 years. Playing computer games is already a useless endeavour, so why not encourage people to go out into the world and earn some money?
Kian987 (EUW)
: Let's talk about Shen
Personally as a fiddlesticks main, I thought Shen was useless pre-patch. All fiddlesticks wants to do is force teamfights, so having shen splitpushing was useless on my team and weak on their team. However, Shen had unparalleled splitpush presence, and could be offensive when he joined the fight. Now, Shen is a slower (but safer) splitpusher with greater emphasis on disengage. A lot less irritating.
GawnMower (EUW)
: My suggestion for that would be TB for normals, Dynamic for ranked. If you suck at juggling, You could get into normals and practice it every single game until you were comfortable with it, i have always thought that in ranked you should be abel to play more than one role comfortably, but why shouldn't you be allowed to main a specific role for ranked. i have people on my friends list that would only play top lane or only play jungle etc etc in ranked but could still play other lanes. they liked being able to say, Im a Platinum top laner. or im a Diamond jungler, challenger lvl support etc. if someone wants to play just one role they why shouldn't they. its half of what the LCS is. someone playing the same role over and over again. you didn't see dyrus just deciding he wanted to play mid one game, but i can safley say i bet he is a dam good midlaner compared to the average person
> [{quoted}](name=GawnMower,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vJEWctAv,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-01-28T20:08:09.458+0000) > > My suggestion for that would be TB for normals, Dynamic for ranked. If you suck at juggling, You could get into normals and practice it every single game until you were comfortable with it, i have always thought that in ranked you should be abel to play more than one role comfortably, but why shouldn't you be allowed to main a specific role for ranked. i have people on my friends list that would only play top lane or only play jungle etc etc in ranked but could still play other lanes. they liked being able to say, Im a Platinum top laner. or im a Diamond jungler, challenger lvl support etc. if someone wants to play just one role they why shouldn't they. its half of what the LCS is. someone playing the same role over and over again. you didn't see dyrus just deciding he wanted to play mid one game, but i can safley say i bet he is a dam good midlaner compared to the average person I think the issue is, Dyrus has (or had) an agreement with his teammates as to what role he played. Picking only 1 role for solo q is entirely selfish. Solo q players are selfish enough already without picking only 1 role.
: New champion pick
Well there is a way you can get your role if you really want it. Duo Q with someone, and both pick the same roles. Then even if you don't get your role, you can certainly swap with your duoq in lobby.
: New champion pick
I see your point, in theory its simple, but if you are unable to play more than 1 position in LoL I don't want you on my team. You need to be able to play more than one role to understand how to synergise with the team.
: Getting secondary role in new champ select to often.
Cho Gath top plays pretty similar to Fiddle jungle. Start Dorans Ring instead of shield, and u have a lot of mana + health regen. Instead of Fiddles ult you have Cho Gaths knockup to engage with; they have similar time delay, distance, and effect on fights. Most important item is Rod of Ages, then Abyssal or Frozen heart, then Rylais.
arabubader (EUNE)
: braum`s q scales with hp. tahm is more as a def supp , eat an ally 2 save him, braum is more agressive type. Still my oppinion
> [{quoted}](name=arabubader,realm=EUNE,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=Uxhde4P3,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-01-27T19:01:48.589+0000) > > braum`s q scales with hp. tahm is more as a def supp , eat an ally 2 save him, braum is more agressive type. > Still my oppinion Well a standard Tahm Kench support can 1v1 a standard ADC... I said I don't know Braum, I mean Ive played against it often enough but Braum is easy to just ignore.
arabubader (EUNE)
: Braum is better as a support . Brings more in lane and in tf. his ult can be game changeing , has a shield that reduces a lot of dmg , his w gives an ally tanks stats. His passive is a free stun that lasts a lot . This is just my oppinion , i can be wrong
> [{quoted}](name=arabubader,realm=EUNE,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=Uxhde4P3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-01-27T17:39:41.949+0000) > > Braum is better as a support . Brings more in lane and in tf. his ult can be game changeing , has a shield that reduces a lot of dmg , his w gives an ally tanks stats. His passive is a free stun that lasts a lot . This is just my oppinion , i can be wrong As Tahm's damage scales with bonus health from support items; face of the mountain, locket of iron solari, ruby sightstone its nice. I only play Tahm support, hes too vulnerable top imo and a slow jungler. As Tahm Kench support your adc is invincible.
: Braum or Tahm?
Tahm Kench is the most fun, most overpowered champion in the game right now; but hes about to get nerfed. I dont know about Braum.
: How much time do you spend on boards?
I click the boards quite a lot inbetween doing stuff, but I only look at a few topics a day. Most of the topics are just people with emotional issues, whereas I like to discuss the gameplay.
Goat02 (EUW)
: How to invade correctly?
Invading early is always a risk, there is no correct way. I play a squishy jungler Fiddlesticks and expect to be invaded every game lvl 2 - so I can avoid it. Say if I'm top team, I start blue and then wolves. By the time I'm at wolves I'm already safe, and if I see their jungler at wolves I can just walk away and invade their bluebuff. I can walk to their blue from my wolves and take it before he gets there, if he invades. Just 1 example of why invading early isn't worth. Rather than risky plays preying on your opposing junglers mistakes, its best to learn good practice if you want to be skilled. That said - you should always punish their jungler if they show on map out of position, and you can be really bold if you know you have a level/item advantage (but that's rare)
rikta100 (EUNE)
: best champion to buy for 6300 for begginers
I bought Caitlyn{{champion:51}} my first main champ because LoL is all about distances, and Caitlyn has the longest auto attack range in the game. Therefor as Caitlyn you get to learn easiest who can attack from what range :\ I think Caitlyn isn't really worth 6300lp though if you want a great champ in this meta
FilipBonbon (EUNE)
: Chapions that everyone needs to have?!
I disagree with Burakke. From my champ pool I'd only say {{champion:412}} {{champion:18}} . Thresh is just a great all round support, same for Tristana adc. Ive got 100 champs but only really use 7.
: doesnt matter but if you find yoursleve struggleing to win the lane then its ok. However if the System now just place the people 5 divisions lower then i guess placement matches are irrelevant.
> [{quoted}](name=VallaarMorghulis,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RewM07sO,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2016-01-20T17:10:12.139+0000) > > doesnt matter but if you find yoursleve struggleing to win the lane then its ok. However if the System now just place the people 5 divisions lower then i guess placement matches are irrelevant. I finished S5 bottom of P3. After placement 7w 2l 1loss prevented I'm Gold 1. Theres a guy in my league who won 10 placements, and last season he was Gold3, so he went up a couple of leagues.
Catchdown (EUW)
: Since when is master above challenger? LOL Clearly I did something wrong then. ^^
> [{quoted}](name=Dragon Intel,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=bHriMLfA,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2016-01-20T16:04:54.223+0000) > > Since when is master above challenger? LOL > > Clearly I did something wrong then. ^^ You know I had to check before I wrote the post, I checked and it said Challenger was top, but for some reason I thought master.
: S5: Silver IV. Post-Season Silver V. Won 7-3 placement and get BRONZE IV???
Challenger Master Diamond 1 Diamond 2 Diamond 3 Diamond 4 Diamond 5 Platinum 1 Platinum 2 Platinum 3 Platinum 4 Platinum 5 Gold 1 Gold 2 Gold 3 Gold 4 Gold 5 Silver 1 Silver 2 Silver 3 Silver 4 Silver 5 <---- Bronze 1 Bronze 2 Bronze 3 Bronze 4 <----- Bronze 5 In the grand scheme of the league that's quite a small difference. Considering all the challenger players get demoted to platinum 1 maximum, you got off lightly.
: help me improve my negative behavior please!
I am verbally vulgar towards my teammates and their plays in a lot of lol games. However I don't get banned as I guess it is justified when I do it. Back when I was silver/low gold I got a number of bans I think. The difference is silver/gold are all noobs. You are simply not justified to use bad language when you are so low skilled, because there is 100% certainty youre playing badly too.
Xaytsr (EUW)
: Supports and Exhaust? Is it essential?
Exhaust is probably more important than Flash for the support, and flash is the best summoner in the game.
: Evelynn : how to use her?? why do I do no damage and feel so useless to my team?
You do no damage and are useless to the team because Evelynn does no damage and is useless to the team...
: Most people say that rengar has no counterplay but thats not the case
The majority of LoL players are ranked Silver and below; what most people say doesn't matter.
: Liesandra in LCS
Lissandra destroys the backline. Lissandra can lane well and out-harass most champs in top lane. In this lcs season, adcs are highly valued.
: We're talking about someone who doesn't play mid a lot though, I would say you need a little experience to play Anivia, plus he's only going mid when forced, Anivia wouldn't be ideal for someone who hasn't played the champ a bit.
> [{quoted}](name=Shade Of Wolf,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=inQpa9UB,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-01-16T17:28:03.643+0000) > > We're talking about someone who doesn't play mid a lot though, I would say you need a little experience to play Anivia, plus he's only going mid when forced, Anivia wouldn't be ideal for someone who hasn't played the champ a bit. I'm talking about the safest pick for someone who doesn't like mid. I didn't like mid until I played Anivia. Anivia has three hard cc spells and two lives; If that isn't safe, Annie and Morg certainly are not. If the OP wrote hes unable to lasthit I recommend Annie.
DHZ (EUW)
: Safest pick for mid?
Anivia has the most CC. In teamfights youre almost always backline. You just need to start 2 mana items - rod of ages/tear of goddess/the other one.
Rioter Comments
: Okay, it happened. Taric was picked in the LCS.
Its a great thresh counterplay, even better if their team is full ad. When thresh hooks; taric just has to stun the damage and heal. Anyway that's the real gosu.
: Is Corki good to learn for ADC?
yeah I agree Tristana is the best choice for r and w, plus you don't have to build attack speed. Caitlyn is easy to stay alive but struggles to stay relevant in this tank meta. Tristana can fight around the team, whereas the team has to fight around Caitlyn (doesn't happen often)
: Bronze noobs
Plat 1-5 is full of idiots also. It doesn't matter whether youre bronze, silver, gold or plat, you've just got to hope theres 1 less noob on your team than theirs. By the law of averages you will eventually progress.
Sýrian (EUW)
: Your favorite snack while playing LOL or any other game?
I don't eat at the computer but I like to drink coconut water.
Allisrem2 (EUW)
: Exhausted after work - performance problems
Its not possible to put 100% into a tough job and league. I used to just watch tv or something after a hard day, because id only get frustrated at the quality of my play. Maybe you could play normals for practice then ranked weekends.
Count Dooku (EUNE)
: easiest champs to play and master?
I find {{champion:9}} jungle to be the easiest to learn. Your health is always full, so its a lot easier to measure whether you will win a fight or not. There are no skillshots, you've got a gap closer, you've got big cc and damage. To be honest though, you've just got to pick a champion who is fun for you. Most of the champions are pretty similar, the hardest part is to learn the bigger picture of lol, what to do/where to pressure/when to engage etc.
fitzy5050 (EUW)
: Is Nidalee bad in season 6 or am i just awful?
I don't like Nidalee because it has no CC. Your last 2 Nidalee games for example, your team had nearly 0 CC, so you were useless. Ive seen professional players use this Nidalee very well, but lower players just wont get it. The pro players say Nidalee has a lot of early damage. Therefor in this meta, where games can snowball quicky, Nidalee is good. Conversely lower elos don't know how to close out matches, so Nidalee is not good.
Bombardox (EUW)
: Guys i need a 3rd good ban
{{champion:223}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:24}}
: How do I lane vs Tahm?
Play ranked or draft pick, then verbally take out your frustration on the firstpick who didn't ban him.
Prosapian (EUW)
: Looking for a top lane champ
Top is always my lastpick. I go {{champion:31}} , safe farming, passive sustain, just max w. Transitions well into teamfights also.
: Just keep getting unskilled teammates
> [{quoted}](name=Abdetize,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=u6WvYAbT,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-01-08T17:43:30.883+0000) > > I am absolutely dumbfounded at why this keeps happening to me. I have been trying to get to gold for a while now. All of my friends are either in gold or platinum at this point. Since I have been playing with and against them for years I have learned a lot about how to play the game and gotten fairly advanced mechanics. I can even 1v1 my friends in gold and win about as many times as I lose. So I have been solo queueing a lot recently trying to get to gold V, which I figure is not too ambitious as a goal. But I constantly get these teammates that seemingly do everything they can to make sure we lose the game such as going splitpushing when we should teamfight or constantly getting caught and killed. 4/5 games I get good stats and get ahead but it never matters because my teammates always throw the game after laningphase. Sometimes I can go on a small winning streak where I get 5 wins in a row but it&#039;s never enough because I always lose around 7 games immediately afterward because I can&#039;t carry when my teammates do nothing but die and give away objectives. It&#039;s gotten to the point where I just can&#039;t actually believe that this is a coincidence because I get feeders and flamers more than half the time. I&#039;ve compared my average champ kda&#039;s with other players my elo and it&#039;s pretty much always higher. At this point I&#039;ve basically given up hope on ever reaching gold V. It doesn&#039;t seem that how well I play matters at all. --------------------- > [{quoted}](name=Abdetize,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=u6WvYAbT,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-01-08T17:43:31.883+0000) > > me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me my friends me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me soloq me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me.
Proppa (EUNE)
: For me, its Caitlyn or Quinn. Caitlyn can be a huge lane bully, being able to poke down the enemy whilst cs'ing. Quinn can be devastating as you fly to within melee range, then you can silence them giving you a few seconds where you can't be damaged which is a significant advantage. Lucian is very AA based though, the use of an ability gives him a double AA with his passive.
Tristana and Vayne make the biggest impact as far as ive seen. > [{quoted}](name=Proppa,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=O6JujEbH,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-06-30T04:53:27.835+0000) > > For me, its Caitlyn or Quinn. Caitlyn can be a huge lane bully, being able to poke down the enemy whilst cs'ing. Quinn can be devastating as you fly to within melee range, then you can silence them giving you a few seconds where you can't be damaged which is a significant advantage. > > Lucian is very AA based though, the use of an ability gives him a double AA with his passive. Caitlyn struggles to stay relevant with her net/e. By dodging their engage Caitlyn moves further out of the teamfight. So even if Caitlyn does live to the frontline tank, its not in range of the rest of the fight.
Frightpest (EUNE)
: Your Opinion: Most Boring Champion
I don't really rate invidivuals by badness. Shen {{champion:98}} always seems pretty useless though. Hes got 1 cc, no damage, so if you've got any cc just cc him and walk away,
: Play Vladimir jungle. {{summoner:31}}
> [{quoted}](name=SwHc Fenris,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6E4u2Z9L,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2016-01-08T16:20:07.349+0000) > > Play Vladimir jungle. > {{summoner:31}} I bought vladmir recently, picked him 6 times top and lost all. Vladmir is a useless champ outside of early lane phase.
: Best initiators
{{champion:9}} Ult behind them, and u zone them into ur team and/or do huge damage. Guaranteed carry kill and objective control.
Show more

Gaylord1111

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion