Rioter Comments
: Oh shiet. They're downloading your client to their servers. Reported rito.
> [{quoted}](name=CirpaDaBoss,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=2tjnXu6K,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-10T22:23:06.119+0000) > > Oh shiet. They're downloading your client to their servers. Reported rito. hahaha yes!
Rioter Comments
: Relog?
> [{quoted}](name=Uncle Mizaaaan,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=OKEeOxc0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-08-26T11:00:18.138+0000) > > Relog? lul, worked. shame on me
Rioter Comments
: Looking for some Rioters that wanna play with me :)
wrong forum, please move to team recruitment
Rioter Comments
: Thank you bro, I have tried Annie, and it felt AWESOME!!!
> [{quoted}](name=PavkeMeister,realm=EUNE,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=2Pn70HEa,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-07-04T15:19:58.576+0000) > > Thank you bro, I have tried Annie, and it felt AWESOME!!! yw :)
: How do i play?
Dont lose hope, its normal that you dont really know how to play vs better people, as there is a lot of mechanics that you need in order to successfully play the game. Just try and watch some Pro Livestreams and look at what they are doing and how they act in different situations. Also you can watch some guides on "how to improve laning phase" or something like that. Just inform yourself a bit and never say to yourself that you suck. You always play as good as your experience is. If you wanna play together so i can help you out a bit, feel free to add me in game: Nain E Levon Greetz, Nain
: How to start?
I recommend going top with garen, mid with Annie, bot with Ashe, supp with Blitzcrank or Alistar. And for jungle, id rather not go jungle until you gathered some experience and have a good understanding of a game process. But if you wanna learn it, i would recommend yi, as his mechanics are simple, and his damage is way too overloaded. If you want to, feel free to add me and we can play some games, my name is: Nain E Levon . Hope i could help :)
Rioter Comments
Indianis (EUNE)
: Mate......... u watched Gbay99 video Completing LoL and take it from there. -_- Dont even deny it.......
So? where is the problem with it? i just agree with his opinion and i dont know why i shouldnt bring it to the forums and ask Riot about it..
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What covers loss prevented?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=lol+loss+prevented ;)
KS Rushˇ (EUW)
: worst kickdrum ive heard in my lyfe haha nice one mate
> [{quoted}](name=FFOOKKEENN,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=EY6Uykp2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-04-25T22:03:55.221+0000) > > worst kickdrum ive heard in my lyfe haha nice one mate never tried something like that so ty ^^ its a bassdrum btw
Rioter Comments
Rich (EUW)
: I never flame and I hardly ever win. {{champion:32}}
> [{quoted}](name=Rich,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KW0QRYBy,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-04-15T15:02:20.405+0000) > > I never flame and I hardly ever win. > > {{champion:32}} Then youre prolly bad :')
Errigal (EUW)
: We have one store for countries buying content in Euros, however we realise this can be frustrating so we try to offer many different ways for players to get content through promotions, mystery gifting, extra bonus RP and purchasing items with IP.
> [{quoted}](name=Errigal,realm=EUW,application-id=slFBEUB8,discussion-id=AoKE3zKs,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2015-03-05T21:47:38.673+0000) > > We have one store for countries buying content in Euros, however we realise this can be frustrating so we try to offer many different ways for players to get content through promotions, mystery gifting, extra bonus RP and purchasing items with IP. not sure if that makes anything better..
: So it's not just Nidalee?
> [{quoted}](name=MABWSA,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=AhU10s3c,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-04-08T18:01:09.984+0000) > > So it's not just Nidalee? not for me, sir
Shiroe x (EUW)
: i've had this every time i'm against him . no idea what is going on , bug maybe.
> [{quoted}](name=emoxredemption,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=AhU10s3c,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-04-08T17:10:47.629+0000) > > i've had this every time i'm against him . no idea what is going on , bug maybe. hmm, well no idea either
Rioter Comments
: Riot The FPS DROP after patch 5.4 needs to get fixed now!
Do you have LoL Replay installed? Try closing it, it fixed that for me
Eambo (EUW)
: Hi Dylvish, Pretty sure Service Packs no longer exist on Windows 8. You can upgrade to Windows 8.1 for free - this is the latest version of Windows released other than the Windows 10 Technical Preview. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/install-latest-update-windows-8-1
Yep, i think so too. +1
: this lag
Might be client-side, because in fact, every known server problem will be posted in the announcement forums. Greetz, Earthquakez
Shupudupu (EUW)
: You guys seem to hate the instalockers but why you all forget about the instaspammers ? The ones who press ctrl + v 5times right after they join a game ? If you try to ask them if they can play a different role, they will answer with ctrl + v x3. This is the same as instalocking. Only difference is: Instalockers beat the instaspammers at their own game.
Mmhhh... Well, people are different. I have oftenly got my lane by just nicely asking if i can play that lane. Some will give the lane to you, others will deny and just lock. That's a fact we have to accept, as we cant do anything about it
: > [{quoted}](name=SymphoriaGaming,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BBtvMel5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-03-02T09:44:32.632+0000) > > Flame part: > People will always flame and this is pretty much normal in a competitive game. > You see it in every single game where there's a win or a loss. > Riot takes flaming a bit to serious and make people suffer over and over with restrictions even if they behave well after their restriction. > If Riot continues restricting people who behave well and learned from their mistakes with their previous restriction why would they even try to be that nice person if you get restricted anyway if some reports "which are not legit" restrict you again. (don't tell me it's not true this is just fact there are tons of people complaining about this even me) > > Short tale: > I got restricted 50 games i learned from my mistakes and play well and nice and being nice to everybody good or bad players i don't care i just don't want to be restricted anymore. BUT.. > I got 2 restrictions now for what? > I don't flame, i don't blame, i just play my game, be nice to my and the opposing team doing my job and still i get restricted. > I would fully take the blame of my restriction if i knew it was justified like i did with my first restriction but this system makes me angry because i get now restricted without any reason. And why? Because of some funny people who report me for playing a bad game maybe? > Now i need to play like challenger to be not restricted anymore because Riot doesn't look at logs they only look at reports given and not even the reason why he or she is reported. Good Job Riot. It's not true, just saying something is fact, doesn't make it a fact. Once you've been punished the first time you're under probation, which means that **all** games you play are checked, reported or not. If it's found that you've not improved enough, your punishment continues. It's not a new punishment, it's simply the continuation of the current punishment. Though I disagree with Riot about this, staying silent/neutral in the games will not - or only very, very slowly - get rid of the punishment. They want to see active friendly, helpful and respectful behaviour and keep lengthening the punishment until you've shown it. > > Anyways nothing will fix this game. > This is THE WORST community ever know to online gaming. > The cause of this is Riot itself and not the community. I disagree. I think, though it will never go away completely, future systems will have a large impact on the toxicity of the community. No one is forcing you to play.
First of all, i didn't say anything like i wanna quit lol. And of course there will never be a 100% sportsmanlike community in ANY game(except of super mario). And thats the reason for me writing this.. if something makes you feel uncomfortable and you know that it will never end, you'll probably have to learn on how to handle it ;) Greetz, Earthquakez
: Ive shown that in 3 restrictions 50,75 and 75 aint that enough to show off that ive changed? Sorry but if i wanted to learn to behave better they made something like that like: School, parents, family, friends. This is not therapy but a competitive game. Tell me how much games you see which are competitive and not flamed. Exactly NONE, people even flame on hide&seek. Flaming will never be gone it will never change, Riot is not the first thats trying to make a difference but you know Riot just made the problem worse. People are so mad about that continously restriction that they just gave up and start being mad about it. Go ahead ask Riot the persentage about how many people are restricted they tell you a nice short tale. Only 5% of the community is restricted (what they dont tell you is that 60% of all accounts are smurf accounts) WOOOOPS "yes someone IS AWAKE" So what u conclude is that Riot is stating facts with false numbers and i state facts when i know my self best? I play 90% of the time premades with some nice guys never flamed a word i got 5 remaining games of restriction and i KNOW i'm just counting down for the next 75 restriction again WITHOUT any reason.
Dont wanna be mean dude, but if your behavior increased that a lot, why would you get banned again?
MazzGyver (EUW)
: Multiple members of my team bug splatting.
Loss Prevented will not be given if there are AFK-Players or people who get Bugs. Most of the times you get "Loss Prevented", when their is a server-side connection issue or some updates on their database, that influence ingame-performance. Read further at: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Loss_forgiven . Best of luck for your series wishes Earthquakez
Rioter Comments
DanielAfik (EUNE)
: Losing and Gaining LP
http://forums.eune.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=561772. the first point should explain everything you need :) Hope i could help, Earthqkz
: Isn't Unfair?
You can also get banned for permanently showing non-sportsmanlike behavior, or for security reasons, because someone tried to login from another location for a bigger amount of times Hope i could help, Earthqkz
EXophyt3 (EUW)
: Am I able to play LoL Like this?
LoL is supposed to provide a safe client and a safe server. so dont have any worries, elsewise, just message the support, as soon as you feel like you're getting into trouble. Hope i could help
xMinzey (EUW)
: Firewall problem?
I know that one.. i sometimes get that one too, just restart league completely and it should work fine then
Eambo (EUW)
: Is [THIS](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/EjPuuhzX-game-crashing-after-patch-54-read-here-first) potentially the reason?
Rioter Comments

Get Hooked Dude

Level 41 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion