: Your voice is absolutely hilarious.
Mate, that's not him.
Emillie (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dardasim,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=4f0yiW2c,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-07-05T10:25:40.771+0000) > > Which is your favorite Ahri skin? Foxfire :D
Nice! My friends says that challenger ahri is the best, but personality wise i like the foxfire skin a lot more. It's probably my favourite skin out of all of them.
Rawres (EUW)
: So it's not a bug?
Not really. Or, well, i assume it is just the design choice taken during the development of the queue. Me and some others did the same thing too: http://i.imgur.com/1hdBNLC.png
Ridro (EUW)
: League of Legends Science!
Answered the questions, through some were worded a bit wierd, and you might have had a small typing mistake when you wrote somewhat disagree. Just a heads up! :)
: Guess it's just personal preference then, I prefer to have my thumb free so I can shift my hand to anywhere I need to on my keyboard as opposed to holding down a button constantly.
Pretty sure he just meant you should press space to get your champion in the center of your screen again. Not keep it down. :)
Vionicesca (EUNE)
: While this is somewhat true, it is still incredibly annoying to be told to pick a champion I don't even own just because it's the most popular LCS support right now. I'd much rather play something I'm comfortable with and I can perform with well than whatever my team thinks I should play. That said, there's a big difference between "we could use a tanky supp" and "wtf pick Leona".
There it is. THAT is what can be annoying. Usually people just ask if i own the champ, which is more than fine, but there are those few who do not think before they act~ No problem in asking for a tanky supp, i gotcha, just... Don't yell at people.
: Vlad may be pushed forward , because they gonna remove the will of the ancients and its his Key item .
They're going to remove it? Huh... Well that certainly makes things interesting.
: Yoric is definetly the next champ to resieve a visual update and a rework at the same time. Unless Riot decides to rework Ryze AGAIN and fail to fix his balance problems AGAIN
Well if they continue to follow their schedule then yorick is next after Taric and the mage update. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202294884-Champion-Update-Schedule#h1q2
: One of my friends who plays on the EUNE servers,went 1-9 in his placement games and got Silver 5,where in my case on EUW,i also went 1-9 and got placed in Bronze 3,its weird.
Well that's because the skill levels for the different tiers are not the same on both severs, and there is a different amount of players.
: I havent encountered any of what you just described.
You've never felt like you can't even scratch the surface of a tank?
: ***
I'm pretty sure that LetsGetFizzical meant that you should send a ticket.
IEatLouis (EUW)
: *looks at his own* ... 107 ... I should probably play more different champions xD
Fear not; mine is at 94.
: Those are mastery points. Every mastery level on a champion gives you 1 point. So if you have 2 level 5 champions you have 10 points. If you have 10 level 1 champions you also have 10 points.
Thanks for the explanation. It helped. :)
  Rioter Comments
Azure9861 (EUW)
: Allow banned players to be minions.
Just for that mental image; here have a well deserved upvote.
: I wish I had your luck OP. I mean, to actually receive chests that is. I get a game I play amazingly in...A+. NP, I'll try again...A+. xD The first game I was a support and played well enough to get my team 3 S~, but nope only A+ for me. Yet another thing premades have much easier. :(
Oh god. How i feel your pain. I'm a support/mid main myself so i know the problems with getting a good score on a support champ. I tried playing late-night with some friends and even through i just laughed the whole way through i ended up with S. Sure it's possible to do in a non-premade, but it's so much easier while premade, which may be a bit of a problem.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
That may actually be right. One of my friends had a chat restriction for 10 games about a month or so ago and a few days ago he were able to earn chests again.
: I opened 6 chests, 5 skin shards and 1 champ shard and 1 gemstone. I got High noon jihn, freljord ashe, amethyst ashe, dreadknight nasus, eturnum reksia and a nunu skin. perm unlocked High noon jhin and freljord ashe, rerolled the rest for Eturnum Nocturne. Tbh i feel like i got insanely lucky.
Won't disagree with that. It sounds like you got some pretty neat loot.
: He Bought them :p he have bought like 20 now (im his friend)
I had a bit of money laying around.
Shadòw (EUW)
: w8 you can get orange essence by rerolling 3 champion shards?
Remian (EUNE)
: That uneasy feeling before second reroll was there, because deep inside you want to make a cute laugh about people slowly dying from poison. Just give it a try. You lose nothing. Nothing important at least.
Took him for a spin. S- and i have nothing left to live for.
Nrwoope (EUNE)
: I've only been getting skins lol Imperial lux for example. And I dont even know if she's worth
Yeah i've had quite a few skins too. It have been around 60% skins for me.
Rioter Comments
Maluber (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Fögel Wizerd,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=svu0nTpH,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-03-26T20:19:55.800+0000) > > Where did you read this then? Because, I'm pretty sure it's completely random. http://www.surrenderat20.net/2016/03/red-post-collection-hextech-crafting-on.html#6 When asked about specifics on key fragment drop rates, Wingfield explained they key drop rates are not linear and the rates reset each month: "Hey all, Just want to help clarify some things about key drop rates: **Key drop rates are NOT linear and only wins have a chance of dropping a key. So you will earn key fragments much faster in your earlier wins than you will in your later wins. Or said another way, each incremental key fragment drop is harder than the last (on average... there is variance). This resets on a monthly basis for each player individually. ** The goal is to create a nice ebb and flow. **Grade does NOT impact key drop chance. ** Premades DO increase drop chance. Hope that helps clarify " Wingfield continued: I tried to clarify my wording later on in the thread, but will include below: Key fragments earn rates are not linear, meaning that later keys take more wins to get than earlier keys. So within a month, key fragments get rarer. However, there is a monthly reset, so key fragments do not infinitely get rarer and rarer. Thus, over the course of a year, keys fragment earn rates will cyclically be faster and slower. The design decision here was to accelerate early key fragment earn rates (relative to linear progression) so that news players or players who only had a little bit of time to play in a month could still progress towards unlocking chests. By way of example: **Let's say you can earn 6 fragments. We could either do it 1 fragment every 10 games (linear). Or we could have a player earn 1 fragment every 3 games for the first 9 games and then 1 fragment every 19 for the remaining 51 games (in the spirit of the our current system). Both worlds take 60 games to get all 6 fragments. The second system allows new players and players with the time to play 10 per month the ability to still get 3 fragments, whereas the linear system would only give them 1 fragment.**
I've played around 16 games since my last fragment, do you think it may be related to a bug or something? I've gotten 4 fragments up until now, but then it just stopped.
Skere (EUW)
: Wasn't this only just when the champ came out?
Sadly no. We still throw our lanterns in vain.
: Still think you could talk to them in chat beforehand, I can only see my friends trolling me with that tool, as they consider it something along the lines of "girlish" I guess, to use supports that aren't tanks, like I've got mastery 5 sona.
Seeing from my POV it's mostly curiosity wanting to know what people are playing as, so i can't really speak much for that. As for the spectating part; not everyone wants to load an entire game, just to find out what champion someone's playing. It's nice to have easy-to-acces information available to you, which is probably what Jóseph wants. And i understand why, as i feel the same way about it.
Kvorto (EUNE)
: 'Ward' ping to a better teamplay
Sounds like a pretty good idea. It's not always you can take the time to stop and type.
: But why does that matter? You can see what they're playing in the match history, or you can even spectate their match, or even more, if you're that good of friends you could get another form of contact like voice calling with them and they can tell you directly.
Isn't the match history for games played and not being played?
Eeten (EUW)
: Dont start games when you cant complete them.
I understand your point of view here, but as i've also been on the other side i can say that sometimes these things just happen and it can't really be helped. But of course that doesn't mean you shouldn't always check if you are going to be disrupted while in-game. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
TRIX3LL (EUW)
: Need someone to level up with
As Daniellizard said, there's quite a few new players looking for someone to level up with, so there's a few to choose from if you want too. But still, if you feel like it you can add me and we can take a few games together. :)
: Hehe, glad I'm of service :P (RIP English in the post though - I'll edit it in a second :P ) btw - 3 more tips. Try playing a bit of support - that will give you quite a good boost as an ADC, since you will understand what your support thinks and why. That in turn, will make it easier for you to make decisions as an ADC, and will give you a better synergy with your support even if you play for the first time with him. If you want a ward in a certain bush - ping it on the minimap or say it in the chat - don't expect that just because you want a ward somewhere, that your support will know that you want it there (or why), and most certainly it wont make it appear there on it's own. Communicate where you want wards through the game. Following on number 4. from my previous advice list - It holds true for any 2v2 situation. If a team mate engages in a 2v2, and you think you can't take it, leave him to die - better one death then 2. On the other hand if it's more then 2v2 and your team decides to commit - go for it yourself, even if you know it's a stupid idea. Bad 5v5 is better then to 5v2s. At the best case scenario it will be 4 deaths versus 5 deaths in their favor which is still better then lost objectives and ace and maybe finishing the game. In any case try to communicate that it's bad decision with your team if you have time for that :P
Heh, there you are again. But seriously, i really love going around the forum and then finding one of your posts. Anyway. I started playing league more or less an year ago (Or, well, started playing it frequently) and i actually started out as a support main, so both tip one and two are something i can relate a lot to. The third one through? Well... I must admit that i overdo it a little bit too much sometimes, so it's something that i'm keeping in mind when playing support. But overall it's still pretty nice to get it refreshed once in a while, especially since i haven't been playing that role recently. :)
: Playing bot games, can't get any better at PvP, any help?
I know that there's already comments with some great advice, but i just want to link these to you as they may help a bit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6_XCrZAT6M&list=PLsL7hqZ-1QGQgQzxOFwMNAve4cYGLOIhK
: As having played about a thousand games as ADC, I've faced this problem quite a few times. From my experience, the best thing to do is: 1. Tell your support that you feel their bot lane is stronger, and you just want to farm - that make you don';t make it personal, but make sure your support doesn't do anything stupid. 2. Farm the hell out of your lane. 3. Try not to push, especially without vision. 4. Do your best so save your support if needed, but don't die for him if that will achieve nothing. 5. Only engage in fight with the bot lane if you have your jungler ganking, OR you've done so well on your own poking them out, that you can decide on your own that whatever your support does, you will still be able to win the trade and get a kill. 6. Place wards on your own, if your support doesn't know how to ward for you. 7. After you push, and the enemy bot lane is gone, you can roam together with your support. The first 2 are the most important. If you can't win a lane because of support, don't lose it at least. You are the ADC, you can carry your team later - no need to risk it :)
I recently began playing a bit of adc and holy fuck i love your advice. Keep doing your thing!
: i need friends to play with
Just sent you an request. Feel free to accept it. :)
Rioter Comments
sniper1x (EUNE)
: Hi please any body help me I am new how can I use items and how active all of it if there is any specific conditions or special time , method and requires things (items) like legendary or advanced items assiset me to way use all kind of items Thanks all of you
If you really want an answer, you should probably head to the 'New Player Advide' section of the forum. Here's a link: http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/new-player-advice-euw
Gaddafi (EUW)
: {{item:1038}}
{{champion:201}} {{item:1038}} {{item:1038}} {{item:1038}} {{item:1038}} {{item:1038}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3364}}
Zaoen (EUW)
: How to get 1 lp at Bronze IV
According to DANIELLIZARD, it sounds like you may be able to use some of these in case you haven't seen them yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6_XCrZAT6M&list=PLsL7hqZ-1QGQgQzxOFwMNAve4cYGLOIhK {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Too few supports. I main support and when I queue I find a match in 0.5 seconds. :-/
: > [{quoted}](name=Wolf In Tux,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VOuhRUEy,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2016-02-24T20:37:42.084+0000) > > We still need clippity clop sound for pony!! give me a good argument for them which isnt anywhere in the lines of: We need them! or They will be amazing!.
Soosho (EUW)
: We're in the same timezone! :) working today so i'll be online around 21:00 tonight.
Well, it's friday so i'm probably going to be up late. I'll see you then. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Soosho (EUW)
: Looking for other players to level up with!
If you want to, you can add me and we can take a few games. I'll be online around 16:50. You may/may not be in the same timezone, but i'm posting mine anyway. I'm in Denmark so it's UTC +01:00.
Fajerk (EUW)
: Was that a 5 man premade? Because it is possible to do any combination of roles like that, literally Riot trust that people know what they are doing in such case.
Of course... heh... heh... heh... why would you think anything else...? http://i.imgur.com/Pjytnn8.png[img]
: A game within the game
This sounds like a pretty neat idea, you have my support!
Catchdown (EUW)
: That's like saying we should hate all white people because some white guy kicked you, so you tripped off your bike.
Pretty much, i find it better to give them advice on how to improve, while i try to keep a friendly attitude towards them.
Nuskov12 (EUNE)
: Yasuo animation bug and masteries on champ select bug
I've experienced the same bug with the masteries. I got my own back after restarting the client.
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Instant queue when going as support, any other lane 10 minutes :D
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Free Skin Contest nr 22
{{champion:103}} When i returned to playing mid lane (i had only tried it before) she was the champion i picked, and by now she's in my top 3 champions i play. {{champion:201}} _Stand Behind Braum_ {{champion:37}} I enjoy having some early game burst potential, as well as being able to keep the whole team afloat late game with both healing, as well as speed, and some cc aimed right at the enemy.
Rhosta (EUNE)
: I am support main, so I cant play with DJ Sonas ;_;
Pretty much the same here.
: If the music actually worked like it did on the launch, i would probably turn music back on.
I wasn't playing actively when it came out, what's the difference from now to then?
Show more

Ghostreaper200

Level 116 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion