: why would you change such an epic name?! ...
It's not summoner's name change, its login name change.
Febos (EUW)
: - [Blizzard](https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/42673) games. - [CS:GO](https://www.pcgamer.com/20000-toxic-csgo-players-banned-in-six-weeks-by-faceit-and-googles-new-chat-ai/). Valve has started banning players for verbal toxicity. - [Tribalwars](https://www.tribalwars.net/en-dk/page/rules) - Plenty of Minecraft servers - [Epic Games](https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/community-rules) - [Civilization 5 - No Quitters Group](https://steamcommunity.com/groups/NO_QUITTERS/discussions/0/458605613393949565/) (just because you mentioned it in another comment) Those are some of the most popular ones. All of them have similar rules in their guidelines. Just because not all of them enforce said rules, doesn't mean you're immune to punishments. Just like in League, just because some trolls/griefers can get away with their behaviour, doesn't mean they will get away for ever. *** Riot Games was one of the first to crack down on toxic behaviour... for good reason. If even with all the systems in place League has the reputation of having a toxic community, imagine what it would be like without them. Besides, it's quite amusing to see toxic players complaining when they are punished.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=tWcBLibK,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-11-26T16:14:22.539+0000) > > - [Blizzard](https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/42673) games. > > - [CS:GO](https://www.pcgamer.com/20000-toxic-csgo-players-banned-in-six-weeks-by-faceit-and-googles-new-chat-ai/). Valve has started banning players for verbal toxicity. > > - [Tribalwars](https://www.tribalwars.net/en-dk/page/rules) > > - Plenty of Minecraft servers > > - [Epic Games](https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/community-rules) > > - [Civilization 5 - No Quitters Group](https://steamcommunity.com/groups/NO_QUITTERS/discussions/0/458605613393949565/) (just because you mentioned it in another comment) > > Those are some of the most popular ones. > All of them have similar rules in their guidelines. Just because not all of them enforce said rules, doesn't mean you're immune to punishments. Just like in League, just because some trolls/griefers can get away with their behaviour, doesn't mean they will get away for ever. > > *** > > Riot Games was one of the first to crack down on toxic behaviour... for good reason. If even with all the systems in place League has the reputation of having a toxic community, imagine what it would be like without them. > > Besides, it's quite amusing to see toxic players complaining when they are punished. CS:GO doesn't ban players for any shit u say in chat. Third-party platforms such as ESEA, FACEIT, has nothing to do with CS:GO policy, it's their policy.
Ch0pCh0p (EUW)
: Option to turn off Dragon screen effects
I agree, they should just minimize these swag-like effects thats all.
Zanador (EUNE)
: Not at all. I was never under honor 2, reached honor 5 every time so far and i spend about a third of my tokens from each event on keys. I still have 35 chests i can't open yet.
> [{quoted}](name=Zanador,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ff9fkPIn,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-11T12:22:20.923+0000) > > Not at all. I was never under honor 2, reached honor 5 every time so far and i spend about a third of my tokens from each event on keys. I still have 35 chests i can't open yet. Seems u are a fishy liar, impossible, I get equally keys and chests every 7 days, I am out of keys and chests, well still got 2 keys left, but chests in queue.
: Opposite here xd
> [{quoted}](name=Kawaii Asumi,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ff9fkPIn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-10T19:04:25.330+0000) > > Opposite here xd That means u have level 0 honor eksdee.
: Don't be toxic guys
I am not toxic at all. But wrote two responsive chats: "Please be quiet, because u are the only one trash here", "Close your mouth, you doing nothing". Bam 5 games chat restriction, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Dreugan (EUW)
: Now, you may disagree with me but this is my opinion, just as that was your opinion. I actually don't see k6 alot, so i don't have any real problems with him. I don't main him either, i just play him whenever Rammus gets banned. So, his Q deals an insane amount of damage when fighting an isolated target, and gets some Q cd refreshed against an isolated target once evolved. But there's the catch. It has to be isolated. If they aren't isolated, his damage output is really bad. His evolved E gives him an escape if he gets a takedown. But if he doesn't then he has pretty much no escape. His entire kit is based around jng. You want to remove him from the role that he was designed for? You want him to deal less damage to monsters so that he is unable to jng and is unable to get "free farm"? Pretty much all jnglers get free farm cause there's pretty much no one who invades the enemy jng constantly. Apart from kindred cause hunts. To counter k6 all you need to do is stay near your minions or walk around next to a second person. Damage output is reduced and as he couldnt kill you he can't escape with E. Did i mention that he's also an assassin? Assassins generally have great early games but bad late games. They rely on their ability to snowball and pick off the enemy team one by one. They are generally useless in a team fight when the enemy team knows where they are. A better nerf for k6 would be to increase the diameter of the isolation circle by one teemo. (100 units for those of you that don't know) (i think it's 100 anyway) The game isn't boring because of him and the assassin meta. It's boring because you personally find the game boring and don't want to play the game anymore. Being bored is a choice. You just don't see the fun in the game cause you think it's quite repetitive. So, do something different. Play draft and play as fill. Use a random generator to pick your champion. Use a random rune page as well. If you're still not having fun, then maybe it's because you're constantly losing? So play blind, you should have a lower mmr there, so easier wins. If you're still not having fun, then maybe, just maybe this game is not for you. Quit and find another game that you might enjoy. P.S. It's spelt queue. Not quau. Small difference but still. And it's frustrateing not frostreighting. Use a spell checker to keep the boards clean. It's not hard. P.P.S. yes he can 1v1 maplhite, but if malphite lands his ultimate then k6 is dead, cause combo, even after the nerf to malphite. P.P.P.S. it sounded to me that you got "raped" by k6 in one game and are now crying on the boards that the champion is broken and needs to be nerfed into the void to never be seen again. (i used some of your words so you can't cry that I'm being mean. I'm just speaking my mind. Typing. Whatever.) Also, while riot does listen to some player feedback, they don't listen to all of it. I was someone who played tahm support. He was the only support who could actually protect his adc. I would have preferred them to nerf his damage and buff his shields, slows and general survivability. They listen to the pros and the people who have a lot of mastery on that champion. People like faker and theshy. They look at all layers of elo when deciding how to bud or nerf a champion. Buffing a champ for low elo players might make that champ slightly stronger for them, but might make it unbeatable in high elo. Balancing a champion is hard to do. There will always be a champion who is unbelievably buffed. You are more than welcome to reply and moan at me for being very anti you but I'm not. I'm just saying what I'm thinking.
> [{quoted}](name=Dreugan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wkVyuPE4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-11T00:29:22.000+0000) > Damn a very long vortex of words and your BIAS. In my opinion Kha'Zix has been too long in S tier and it's time to get his kingdom gutted.
: Have you played against Senna
I found out her Range scaling will be slightly nerfed (passive), damages seems totally ok for me, E also will be adjusted.
DzonyPlay (EUNE)
: SENNA.EXE NEW MONSTER!!!!!!
Boring and not entertaining, music chosen is also garbage.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: You literally spent the whole game flaming the ezreal....... Okay, you got a 14 dy ban more than a year ago. And? That still doesn't mean that you're out of the hook. Sure it is possible to have your punishment level go down when enough time passes, but it takes really much time So you should've just listened to the reform card when it said that the next offense would lead to a permanent suspension. Because as we can see, it did
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FTvWlIbO,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-07T07:40:10.327+0000) > > You literally spent the whole game flaming the ezreal....... > > Okay, you got a 14 dy ban more than a year ago. And? That still doesn't mean that you're out of the hook. Sure it is possible to have your punishment level go down when enough time passes, but it takes really much time > So you should've just listened to the reform card when it said that the next offense would lead to a permanent suspension. Because as we can see, it did It's not how it works or you would think. I have tested how it actually works, you basically grinding games in silence in exchange to reset your penalty level. Approxmitaly you need hundred of games to reset it, depends on how silenced you play the games. Shit af system. Imagine another game getting banned for saying "you are trash", "you are an idiot", Played couple games and it's literally impossible to get banned, unless you throw racistic slurs and stuff, but in this game you can earn such easy perma ban just for casual trash talking, its pathetic.
KuroCorbeau (EUNE)
: Syndra is actually fine the way she is. She finally got the relevance she deserves. Out of all the champions, she is the last one you should call overpowered. She was designed to oneshot your adc and if she misses E, she dies. She has strengths and weaknesses and lots of counterplay, she is fine.
Pretty much this post. Syndra seems fine to me.
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: Huge fps drops since the latest patch
Riot never been in favor to optimize their game, I love when I have high-end PC and I have 70 fps in team fights. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Mememg (EUW)
: HONOR 5 TOKEN SHOP
I could understand everything I guess! NOT.
: Ranks in TFT is hard to get XD
Play stupid game win a stupid prize. ¯\\\_(ツ)_/¯
: Very-Very Low Graphics
It's time to upgrade, they are not going to lower settings for 0.0000000001% players who owns complete dead potato.
ItsGrace (EUW)
: My Account Has Been Hacked
Hacked and given credentials is not equal.
Oricalcous (EUNE)
: I'm starting a free coaching community
Saw this post in NA forums with NA acc, now with EUNE acc? LOOKS HELLA DELUSIONAL.
: Why Riot doesn't encourage afk/leavers to come back into the game?
One of the reasons why I am not coming back, just because I am not getting LP, XP and mastery, just a waste of time. ~Riot epic logic.
: we got "new"splasharts
Isn't a bit too early for april's fool joke?
True Sight (EUNE)
: Shaco box duration nerf?
Lol this is not even enough to be honest.
Cadelanne (EUW)
: Because that's mainly what makes him OP early game, if you wardjump on someone you're basically guaranteed to hit Q and score a kill. When you got R it's even easier, as you can ward jump R Q Q. Removing ward jump would be a great way to tame him down while still letting him his damages. I guess they could also nerf his damages on Q and R while giving him more sustain on W and letting him the ward dash so he's more bruiserish than he's now.
> [{quoted}](name=Cadelanne,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ftwJgzlY,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2019-10-23T08:15:22.132+0000) > > Because that's mainly what makes him OP early game, if you wardjump on someone you're basically guaranteed to hit Q and score a kill. > > When you got R it's even easier, as you can ward jump R Q Q. Removing ward jump would be a great way to tame him down while still letting him his damages. I guess they could also nerf his damages on Q and R while giving him more sustain on W and letting him the ward dash so he's more bruiserish than he's now. Guaranteed Q to hit? So the champions u are playing dont have abilities, and can't move or what? You throwing CC, root, slow etc. Whats your point? All assassins have gap-close, even juggernauts, tanks, whatever. Your argument is invalid.
: Suggestion: Pre season loot box changes.
I think we should be able to get chests on already acquired chest champions, in current state we get chests if you get S- and above or your party member gets S-, what about if I want to get chest again on the same champ, for example I must earn S or S+ by my own to acquire the chest again. Because I don't like to play different champs just to get chests on the champions I never play and never wanted to play. I've dealt with so many games even in ranked games that players feeding their ass off to get chest on champions they never played before.
: 46% win rate on best server. Average on all servers is 49%.
https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/builds/garen What the fk are u talking about.
: Help choosing components for my new (espensive) desktop
replace Seagarbagegate to Western Digital, also I think you can choose more variety of mainboards.
: > [{quoted}](name=GilxeN,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ftwJgzlY,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T11:11:27.175+0000) > > Oww god, he is looking at pro players, comparing solo/duo q with professionally communicated team. I bet if I gave you one of the numerous examples from my games you would say smth like "meh who cares what happens in some random low elo game". How about you making a decent argument yourself? If anything its actually easier to land a game winning lee ult in soloq, since people are worse at positionong
> [{quoted}](name=Urgot x BDSM,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ftwJgzlY,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T11:41:38.117+0000) > > I bet if I gave you one of the numerous examples from my games you would say smth like "meh who cares what happens in some random low elo game". How about you making a decent argument yourself? > If anything its actually easier to land a game winning lee ult in soloq, since people are worse at positionong Your arguments are already invalid, comparing day and night {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: NERF GAREN RIOT HOLY {{champion:86}}
No idea why downvoted, once he gets Yuumi bot lane, he is a running demigod immortal melee adc with true damage execution champion.
: 49% win rate in hight elo. 46% win rate on best server. Sure so broken. Garen not a tank but a fighter. And Garen is a noob stomper that don't exist in hight elo cause he lack mobility and get kited.
> [{quoted}](name=Estrela Platina,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=r2MOjfUY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-21T22:21:27.747+0000) > > 49% win rate in hight elo. 46% win rate on best server. Sure so broken. > Garen not a tank but a fighter. > And Garen is a noob stomper that don't exist in hight elo cause he lack mobility and get kited. 46% win rate high elo? What are u smoking? Where u looked at for that info?
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: "better rewards" aka key shards for chests you will never get. I am 3.1 and dont feel any benefits at all... Even honor level-up give you keys instead of a chest. I can craft keys for event tokens but not chests. https://media.tenor.com/images/1a71bcf2543c1638fc9a8310bcc79741/tenor.gif
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=0H6us775,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-22T05:16:25.676+0000) > > "better rewards" aka key shards for chests you will never get. I am 3.1 and dont feel any benefits at all... Even honor level-up give you keys instead of a chest. I can craft keys for event tokens but not chests. > > https://media.tenor.com/images/1a71bcf2543c1638fc9a8310bcc79741/tenor.gif Yup I also have keys but no chests. It's intentionally made so you can get only literally 1-2 skins in a month.
: > [{quoted}](name=Boo IVT Insane,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ftwJgzlY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-21T23:06:59.842+0000) > > Lee is a minion lategame. Thats his tradeoff of being strong early game. After midgame your job is basically ulting people of your carries and shielding them. > If you gut his early game there wont be any reason to pick him over any other less mechanical champion Fpx won lategame vs Splyce (game 1) because this blind cuck pressed r. Bad lategame for lee is a myth
> [{quoted}](name=Urgot x BDSM,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ftwJgzlY,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-22T10:38:02.965+0000) > > Fpx won lategame vs Splyce (game 1) because this blind cuck pressed r. Bad lategame for lee is a myth Oww god, he is looking at pro players, comparing solo/duo q with professionally communicated team.
: just wardjump has to go, most unfair thing ever.
> [{quoted}](name=Wally Coyote,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ftwJgzlY,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-22T08:58:35.723+0000) > > just wardjump has to go, most unfair thing ever. Ward jumps are unfair? How? Then lets remove all dashes that exists in the game, because its unfair.
: Agreed. His Kit are overloaded. Gapcloser, shields, self healing, aoe slow, massive burst potential. He has the best earlygame out of any jungler and never falls off. Yes he is a bit mechanical but only because his kit has so much utility. All he needs to do is R q q e and he's killed you.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ftwJgzlY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-21T22:05:08.194+0000) > > Agreed. His Kit are overloaded. Gapcloser, shields, self healing, aoe slow, massive burst potential. > > He has the best earlygame out of any jungler and never falls off. > > Yes he is a bit mechanical but only because his kit has so much utility. All he needs to do is R q q e and he's killed you. Overloaded kit? Excuse me? His E (Tempest/Cripple) is one of the worst abilities in the game, scaling is so bad on the ability, for a reason u maxing it last. The shield he gives is a pure joke, healing is needed to sustain himself since he is a fighter/bruiser. Massive burst potential? WHAT? Where is the burst? All champs can do high damage if fed or overfed, whats your point? Check out Lee Sin winrates below Plat, no one knows how to play him. What is this topic, random silvers no namers rant about high-skill cap champs? Let's talk about his passive how it's useless in team fights, if you're complaining about Lee Sin, it's time learn to play, apparently.
: Man, untill yesterday we waited 1 second for aram games, now we wait 20 minutes, did someone nuked Balkans or what?
> [{quoted}](name=PROTOBULGARIAN,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=IXWfzW3G,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T10:53:55.088+0000) > > Man, untill yesterday we waited 1 second for aram games, now we wait 20 minutes, did someone nuked Balkans or what? Either routes are down, or "Balkans" got definitely nuked.
: How long until "dog" and "woof" are blacklisted?
What kind of special snowflake you are? Offended by a word "dog", "woof", you need clearly need mental help.
: Its annoying to wait 10-15-20 minutes for ARAM game, please fix this issue, its wasting a lot of my time.
> [{quoted}](name=PROTOBULGARIAN,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=IXWfzW3G,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-22T10:14:53.908+0000) > > Its annoying to wait 10-15-20 minutes for ARAM game, please fix this issue, its wasting a lot of my time. Fix what? If ur EUNE region is dead what to fix?
Sherlock22 (EUNE)
: Some questions about the day 10 reward
Got the same question, good point.
: seems like riot has been buisy these days.
Riot please just remove that Dragon Soul execution, this flawed logic will ruin everything, totally.
rayz2003 (EUW)
: forgot my pbe lgin
Forums won't help you here.
DJ Sσna (EUW)
: Saying the truth about riot game
We will see what u will say about Eternals... All they do squeezing the money from the community until the last cent in the wallet.
nJacob (EUW)
: >[18:57] [All] Dominocore (Ashe): i srsly hope you get banned ez none has flamed you once this game Lmao the irony >Granted I was an arse but a bit over the top to ban me for 1 single game It's not a single game, you were chat banned multiple times and then banned for 2 weeks as a final warning. It was months and months of being toxic. I don't get it, how are you gonna be low silver after playing for literally 10 years and you still have the audacity to flame other people for being bad? On the bright side, you'll realize when you grow up that while 1000€ is not pocket change, is not a considerable amount either, and "wasting" 1000€ over 10 years is like buying an 8€ burger at mcdonalds and regretting it every month. It sucks, but it's not the end of the world is it? Personally I've spent about 1200€ on League and I've played for a bit more than an year, and it's not like I swim in money. Consider caring more about your money than your fragile ego next time you play on an account you spent money on, and that you know can (and will) be taken away from you if you are too much of an arse.
> [{quoted}](name=nJacob,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qQARf3bb,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-10-16T12:28:35.915+0000) > > Lmao the irony > > It's not a single game, you were chat banned multiple times and then banned for 2 weeks as a final warning. It was months and months of being toxic. > > I don't get it, how are you gonna be low silver after playing for literally 10 years and you still have the audacity to flame other people for being bad? > > On the bright side, you'll realize when you grow up that while 1000€ is not pocket change, is not a considerable amount either, and "wasting" 1000€ over 10 years is like buying an 8€ burger at mcdonalds and regretting it every month. It sucks, but it's not the end of the world is it? Personally I've spent about 1200€ on League and I've played for a bit more than an year, and it's not like I swim in money. > > Consider caring more about your money than your fragile ego next time you play on an account you spent money on, and that you know can (and will) be taken away from you if you are too much of an arse. "Month's and month's of being toxic" Did you see him toxic? Did u played with him? Your shit-spilling and philosophy of random thoughts is just unacceptable.
: Lame event.
> [{quoted}](name=ÐÆÙsLØSmurf,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=ZxWfVcWJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-16T15:42:04.309+0000) > > Lame event. Idk what is lame, I found it funny to see how ppl draws the champions, sums up that you need a very good skills and talent to draw doesn't matter paper or digital.
Wadafaaak (EUW)
: Just think about anything that you could've done better. Your team is out of your control, but ur own actions aren't. Never ff early or say "lets ff its lost" (it immediately prepares team spirit to lose instead of win). In chat instead of commenting your teams mistakes, say what they must do to win.
> [{quoted}](name=Wadafaaak,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=N9ZpkpkA,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-10-10T16:33:14.379+0000) > > Just think about anything that you could've done better. Your team is out of your control, but ur own actions aren't. Never ff early or say "lets ff its lost" (it immediately prepares team spirit to lose instead of win). In chat instead of commenting your teams mistakes, say what they must do to win. Lol sounds so easy on paper but practically not. My scenario few games ago: I am a jungler, moving to krugs, bot lane teammates got killed for doube kill, going for chickens, tadaam another double kill, got lvl 3 coming to gank, their adc with BF sword, my gank was succesful forced cooldowns left the lane, moved to mid, bot lane got killed again DOUBLE KILL. bot lane already 0-6, what I can do at this point? Nothing, camp mid and top, mid won, top also loosing because he is pushing and getting punished but not too hard like bot lane, so bot lane were unstoppable because If I gank their jungler counter ganking forcing my cooldowns and I have to retreat, bot lane still dying over and over again, then end result you know what happened.
Titanìa (EUNE)
: Just chill, Don't argue with them and wait for the next game! Be Positive!
> [{quoted}](name=Titanìa,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=N9ZpkpkA,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-10T15:23:47.475+0000) > > Just chill, > Don't argue with them and wait for the next game! > Be Positive! Imaging your positivity after 5th lose in a row with MVP spot in your team afterwards. This game is catastrophically horrible to carry anymore. One sided matches stomping or getting stomped, didn't experienced balanced match.
: I got banned for joking around and ...?
As I said thousands times this system is utter mediocre trash, it does absolutely nothing besides looking for said phrase and a bad word. Either you are silenced in the game and forced to shut up or you lick everyones ass and spamming fake motivative word or phrase to increase honor level. Dumb as fk system and who ever thought this is a good idea to implement.
Thornhub (EUW)
: mf sells more
At that point they better released another Kai'Sa skin...
Titanìa (EUNE)
: Disenchant it, all the prestige skins are bad, i really like the irelia do its really looking hella good while having 5 stacks
> [{quoted}](name=Titanìa,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=WhIQFM2E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-09T10:40:54.225+0000) > > Disenchant it, all the prestige skins are bad, i really like the irelia do its really looking hella good while having 5 stacks Valiant Sword Riven prestige edition looks dope, atleast sword is a massive upgrade.
Titanìa (EUNE)
: It doesn't contain login music or animations because as it looks - its Lite version of League Client so the performance is better and faster Regards ... VeX {{champion:55}} {{item:3146}} {{sticker:katarina-love}}
> [{quoted}](name=Titanìa,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=GjTlwBqx,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-10-09T09:49:20.545+0000) > > It doesn't contain login music or animations because as it looks - its Lite version of League Client so the performance is better and faster > Regards ... VeX {{champion:55}} {{item:3146}} {{sticker:katarina-love}} DOUBT about faster, it takes time to load longer than previous one, it's just disguised as a new launcher just with a new face, everything else is the same shit.
: Why is the new client so bad
Funniest part of this client, sometimes eat's so much CPU usage like holy shit I must close and open again, happens but rarely.
Sunwise (EUNE)
: It seems like I'm stuck at Honor 4(3)
This whole honor system is as much garbage as player reports system, you can't see a progress bar nothing, just a fking checkpoint which gives no info just extra step forward next level.
Titanìa (EUNE)
: Had the same issue 1 hour ago, Just install Hextech Repair Tool - https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/224826367-Automated-Troubleshooting-Hextech-Repair-Tool And click Force Repatch - Wait for the procces to end,When its over just open your game client log to your account and wait for repatch It should definetly solve your problem Regards ... VeX {{champion:55}} {{item:3146}} {{sticker:katarina-love}}
> [{quoted}](name=Titanìa,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=jJ106TEp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-08T21:30:43.188+0000) > > Had the same issue 1 hour ago, Just install Hextech Repair Tool - https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/224826367-Automated-Troubleshooting-Hextech-Repair-Tool And click Force Repatch - Wait for the procces to end,When its over just open your game client log to your account and wait for repatch > It should definetly solve your problem > Regards ... VeX {{champion:55}} {{item:3146}} {{sticker:katarina-love}} That Hexshit repair tool has never worked for me.
: Why is the new client so bad
There is no new client yet, just disguised new login screen atm.
Show more

GilxeN

Level 48 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion