: Permanent bannet
Es gibt keinen Reset. Du kannst den Accout auch nicht wieder frei schalten. Wenn der Account zurecht gebannt wurde (was fast immer der Fall war, dann hast du keine Chance ihn wiederzubekommen. Und so wie du hier schreibst, ist es wohl zurecht passiert und kein Fehler.
Mercy6 (EUNE)
: Game Modes - Solo only
> Everyone can agree that solo players are far more decent self dependent players than a pre-made duo that make your game a living hell Riot tested this long ago. Most players don't notice most of the premades. They just notice some bad ones, even though they play with other premades all the time. Also I see more solo players inting, as their friends don't notice it than premades. Also you can't put just duos in a game with 5 people. You know... 5 dan't be divided by 2.
: :C whats the point of the x50 prestige gift then
You can use the prestige points for other things than the skins.
: Guess which champ has the third lowest win rate among supports after nerf? Karma
Karma is not a support anymore. Karma is mod and toplaner. And the last nerfs were because of pro play, where she destroyed everything. Also her winrates aren't really so bad: (in plat+) 48.2% support 48.5% toplane 47.3% midlane 51.0% ADC Buffing her just because her support winrate is at 48.2% would also buff her ADC winrate. I personally think that everything between 48 and 52% is okay. Oh and as we are talking about win rates of supports... 47.6% Alistar 46.6% Braum 43.5% Tahm Kench 41.6% Yuumi So there are at least 4 support champions below her (I didn't mention poppy support or other viable, but unsual supports)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gnominator,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=bPEXAfBz,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-10-18T16:52:27.809+0000) > > Uhm, no it is not a lie, but I agree that you can missunderstand it and I wrote it missleading. > What I was talking about (and I thought that would be clear) are skins you got just for playing, like the hextech chests or the missions. > > Things like vitorious Jarvan was not a free skin for everyone, but only for people being gold and above, exactly like it currently is. > Riot Kayle was just given to people on events, not free in the game. > > The 400 RP wasn't there at the beginning, it was introduced after some time and you could basically buy nothing from it but some champions and it was replaced by the current system, which gives you way more. > Also you never got RP for server instability. This is a myth, which was there for a long time, but you got no RP, just things like "4 games win boosts". > Otherwise you just got Skins, which were clearly made for this event or are mainly used for it - you did not have the chance to get a "normal" skin. > > The main point still stands: You get way more currently with the integrated system. > You had only chance to get special skins, not basically everything and you got way less. (you didn't get it just for playing) I assume you didn't play LoL back then, because firstly I'm talking about Judgement Kayle which was given out like 3-4 years prior to Riot Kayle release. Secondly, Riot DID give RP for server instability, and not just once, I really don't know why you think that's a myth, probably because you didn't play back then. Why you think that there was nothing to buy with RP is just a mystery to me, you can google skins released in 2009-2010. As for Victorious Jarvan, we were talking about free skins, and since you don't have to pay for it, that's a free skin (right now Riot giving you free skins because of the anniversary for playing 1 game a day. What if I can't play a game for that 1 or 2 days? "Not a free skin for everyone"?). All that being said, of course, you get more with the current system but to suggest that Riot didn't give anything for free before this system is just a straight-up lie.
I am actually playing since S1. :) > Judgement Kayle which was given out Oh yeah, I forgot about that skin, that was my bad. Then we have 1 skin which was given out for "just playing". > . Secondly, Riot DID give RP for server instability, and not just once, I really don't know why you think that's a myth, probably because you didn't play back then. Can you give a proof? I know that people in europe said all the time that americans got RP and the same the other way round. But just because people repeated it all the time, it didn't make it true. > As for Victorious Jarvan, we were talking about free skins, and since you don't have to pay for it, that's a free skin (right now Riot giving you free skins because of the anniversary for playing 1 game a day. Read what I said above. Context matters and I thought that it was obvious that out of the context it was clear that "free" meant "you just got it for playing". > (right now Riot giving you free skins because of the anniversary for playing 1 game a day. What if I can't play a game for that 1 or 2 days? "Not a free skin for everyone"?). You know that you don't have to play on that day? You can get all the boni by playing on another date in the next few weeks. > All that being said, of course, you get more with the current system but to suggest that Riot didn't give anything for free before this system is just a straight-up lie. You still don't get what we are talking about, do you? Lying means saying something wrong while knowing that it is wrong. So you say wrong things on purpose. The purpose did not exist, so it can't be a lie. Also you took everything out of context as I wrote above. If you look at the context, we have just one skin (Judgement Kayle), which also is not completely 100% fitting in the context.
: This is a joke comment. Game that is top 3 best earning game in industry in last 8 years. Staff working for free HAHAHAHAHA. Game that make bilions of dollars. You didnt understood anything in my post. Also missed every point. Competitive games are for ranked. Hextech is free reward for getting S. Noone knows what to do to get S when 20-0-20 is not enought. Some random bullshit algorithm judge this. Go troll somewhere else
He is not trolling, he just knows what he is talking about. I don't know what games you are talking about in your past few games, but let's talk about some of them qickly> Your 10/5/16 Sejuani game: You died 5 times. That is actually a lot in a 28 minute game. TO get an S, you should die less. Your stats are basically like 2/1/3... does that sound good? Nope, not really. Also you have just destroyed ONE ward in the whole game, which is very little for a jungler Your 3/9/22 Janna game: You died 9 times in a 33 minute game as a %%%%ing Janna. That is really bad, a Janna should never die so often. The average amount of deaths of a Janna per game is 5.4. Also you didn't buy a single vision ward and with your build you shield and heal less than other Jannas, without giving anything else to your team. So your stats (healing, shielding, etc.) is worse than the stats of other Janna players. It gets really hard to get an S, if you die more than 3 times. It also is rather difficult, if you don't buy control wards. And especially the first part seems difficult for you. Try to change that and you should get S rather easily
Denchik13 (EUW)
: why am i having restrictions to speak my mind WITH OUT PRIOR NOTICE
https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/free_speech.png Know what you are talking about.
Denchik13 (EUW)
: GIVE ME BACK MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH
https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/free_speech.png
: > In the first few years of LoL, the only reward for playing was a little bit of IP (which was less than the BE you are currently getting through leveling up), nothing else. No free skins or anything similar as the hextech system. Ehm, that's a lie, they gave a Kayle skin for just playing the game, not mentioning Victorius Jarvan (so already 2 free skins for the first season). Plus they gave out 400 RP for reaching level 3(or 5), and several times for server instability and for celebrating something.
Uhm, no it is not a lie, but I agree that you can missunderstand it and I wrote it missleading. What I was talking about (and I thought that would be clear) are skins you got just for playing, like the hextech chests or the missions. Things like vitorious Jarvan was not a free skin for everyone, but only for people being gold and above, exactly like it currently is. Riot Kayle was just given to people on events, not free in the game. The 400 RP wasn't there at the beginning, it was introduced after some time and you could basically buy nothing from it but some champions and it was replaced by the current system, which gives you way more. Also you never got RP for server instability. This is a myth, which was there for a long time, but you got no RP, just things like "4 games win boosts". Otherwise you just got Skins, which were clearly made for this event or are mainly used for it - you did not have the chance to get a "normal" skin. The main point still stands: You get way more currently with the integrated system. You had only chance to get special skins, not basically everything and you got way less. (you didn't get it just for playing)
: rewards are shit
If you do the maths, you get the following for normal hextech chests: In 57% of the chests there is a skin shard. In 21% there is a champion shard About 9% for ward skin shard or emote permanent each. No matter how it "feels", this are the numbers and numbers don't lie.^^ Also you don't need skins to play the game. Skins are a cosmetic change, which can be bought to support the game, this is why you can only buy them with riot points. Riot Games need to pay their employees, the servers and so on, if everything is free, they will go bankrupt. Also rewards are just something additional. You shouldn't play the game for the rewards, but because you like playing the game. In the first few years of LoL, the only reward for playing was a little bit of IP (which was less than the BE you are currently getting through leveling up), nothing else. No free skins or anything similar as the hextech system. There is actually no reason (beside making us addicted) for giving us some skin shards from time to time and giving more would probably hurt riot games.
: Its kinda funny, because Riot bends the logic how they see fit. We all know the Brand ignite thing, "How can you blind Lee" stuff....If I remember correctly, they changed {{champion:53}} W because....wait for it........"hes a robot so he needs time to cooldown after increasing his speed"...or something along these lines. So yeah, why blitz belongs to "trying to make it realistic" group and every other champ does not? Lets either make all champs realistic, or none at all.
I think the "hes a robot so he needs time to cooldown after increasing his speed" was mroe or less a joke. They did not change it because he is a robot - they changed it because they thought it would fit to the game... and then just made a joke about him being a robot.
: ppl who ragequit do it regularely on average .. like .. if you find a rage quitter just look at their op.gg or whatever .. in the last 20 games they usualy left atleast 2 times .. but 24h is too much i feel .. i think : (time_afk x10) x(0.5+recent_afk x0.5)^2 x((Game_length+time_afk) /(Game_length x(1 + 0.3*game_won)) [game_won means 1 if you win and 0 if you loose] so imagine a game of 23 minutes and you were afk for 13 minutes .. this is your first time afk recently and you lost that game : (13 x10) x(0.5+0)^2 x((23+13)/(23x(1+0))) =130 x0.25 x(36/23) =32.5 x36/23 =51 minutes
I don't mind punishing people who are leaving on purpose, but the one who started this topic wanted to punish everyone at once, as soon as he left one game. And I dislike that, because you will punish a ton of people, who did nothing wrong and just had bad luck. (sometimes the internet just crashes)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gnominator,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Rwd2AEev,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-15T08:15:47.632+0000) > > And what happens if your computer/internet connection crashes? This can happen and is not always in your control. Riot can't differ between going afk on purpose and going afk because of something out of your control. Riot doesn't care if your pc or internet crashes though. You could always ask the thousands of people who got punished because of that. Riot only cares if the problem is from their side and that too if you can prove it.
As said: Riot Games can't find out if you are leaving on purpose or because of something out of your control. That's why you don't get punished at once, but only after it happened multiple times in a short time period.
: > And what happens if your computer/internet connection crashes? You go fix your internet, shout at your ISP and wait till tomorrow to play League again. No srsly, why should 4 people suffer if your internet is bad? Why is it _their_ responsibility? It's like assassin mid pinging [ping: 310, ping: 582] at the minute one. Why the hell he goes to battle if his connection is that bad? To feed and to be carried?
Well, sometimes your internet is gone, even if you have really good internet. One of my buddies has (he is not playing lol though) has mostly a perfect internet and can play every game perfectly. But about once a month his provider just shuts down the internet without any warning. From one second to another it goes from perfect to non existant. He has no chance to know about it beforehand and there is no real alternative for another provider where he lives. Sometimes he can go online 2 minutes later, sometimes it takes about an hour. Of course it is not the responsibility of his team mates, but he is actually also doing nothing wrong. Sometimes things happen, which can't be changed. You can't always be 100% on the safe side.
Joetri10 (EUW)
: The plans announced for 10 years, and how you managed to contradict your entire community
> We want more Cinematics The community wanted a movie/series for years, not just cinematics. Now we got it. > We want better balance; generally trying to find better ways to balance the match making Balance is okay. Match making is as good as it is. They can't look in our mind and see when we are inting or not. > We want an MMORPG due to the huge amount of content you have created and the demand for a fresh new MMO as WOW is falling slightly apart. I don't really want to have another MMORPG. Don't think that your opinion counts for everyone. > You have decided to create an Animated series that looking at it, doesn't really include league characters centrally (Though, was that Jinx?) Did you even watch it? Jinx was basically in half of the scences, mostly as a younger version. Also Vi was there. The whole series is about Jinx's childhood and how she became what she is. > You have instead decided to make a card game that, although cool, won't draw people away from the established Hearthstone. And you know that because...? Riot is doing many things right here - they actually make it for free and while you have to pay thousands of dollars just to get the strong cards every other month. People will be able to play on a high level without spending tons of money. THIS is a good thing and this will make many people switch to riot's card game. Just watch this video, it is explained really well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hrv2e677bsM&list=TLGGTV8MUP5CH2wxNjEwMjAxOQ > We love LEAGUE.. We wanted LEAGUE cins, an Open world RPG that explores Runeterra (like WOW did with DOTA), and a better built core league game. Haha... HAhA... You know that Wow is no RPG for Dota?
: Is "easy" track a ragequit by chat most of they flame and said they will go afk
Within a few weeks people will adapt and just won't say it anymore, before they ragequit. People can adapt to such changes very easy.
: Players going afk deserve a 24h ban
And what happens if your computer/internet connection crashes? This can happen and is not always in your control. Riot can't differ between going afk on purpose and going afk because of something out of your control.
: > [{quoted}](name=Estrela Platina,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=L2QpGpxX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-13T17:43:43.186+0000) > > You need to be lvl 2 honor. > You can only get 1 chest per champion. I am Honor Level 4. I didn`t knew it was only one chest per champion tho. Thanks!
If you are in champion select, you can choose that the game just shows you champions on which can get chests. On the top there are 6 symbols, one for each role and one chest for this. Also the champions are marked in your champion collection. :)
: please riot
> HE HAS A 44.6% WINRATE IN EUW MASTERS Never talk about winrate in master. The sample size is way to low in masters to be in any way representive. Basically one OTP may change the percentage to 30% or 80%. Also I just looked at leagueofgraphs - on toplane gangplank has a 49.2% winrate. (and that is exactly what I meant: if you have a very small amount of games, it can easily change quickly, just because a few people are trying out something new) And 49.2% sounds rather fair to me. (overall it is less, as some people play him midlane and have a really bad winrate there)
Ealenor (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Gnominator,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1KPNq8EZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-10T14:16:26.701+0000) > > Poeple on master/higher elos are not there, because they are luckier than you. > They have high elo, as they are better than you and on a bigger scale, afks help you. - There are always lucky people in the world. So yes, some of them are lucky. Especially when you see that they can't get back to diamond at the next season. > Let's assume that you never go afk. Let's also assume that there can always be at most one afk per game (won't change anything). > If there is no afk - great, game goes as planned. > If there is one afk... there are 9 players in the game beside you. Every player has the same chance to go afk. So in 4 games you will have an afk in your team and in 5 games, there will be an afk in the enemy team. Let's assume that having an afk in a team, will always lead to a loss of that team. > So if you never go afk, you will win 5 out of 9 games with an afk, and you will loose only 4. (i will call that 5/4 mark) > According to the law of large numbers, you will win more games because of afk players. It might seem that you get more afks in your team - but that is just psychology. You don't always see, if the enemy has an afk, you will mostly assume that there are all 5 players playing. You will also not remember if the enemy team has an afk, but you will remember it, if the afk is in your team. (humen tend to forget lucky things and remember bad things - "bad things always happen to me") > > High elo players play a lot of games, therefore the number of games they win/loose because of an afk is close to the 5/4 mark. That has nothing to do with luck, just statistics. > If you don't play a lot of games, chances are high that you won't be close to the 5/4 mark, that's why the law I mentioned above is called "law of large numbers". The solution? play more. Then afks will help you gain elo. - All you said sounds logical and I understand. But don't count out luck ~~~ you get matched with different players every time. one player might keep having players that lose their lanes and other players might have players on their team that always win their lane because everyone plays different every game. It could have been the same guy in either team, but with the one player he played his best and with the other he did not. There is always luck involved wether you get the guy's good game. > It is shown that prisoner's island doesn't work. - In what game? O: But looking what you stated before I won't think of this idea anyway anymore. Just curious about where u saw it. > Let's be honest: YOU gave up here. That doesn't mean that the others gave up. And you also assume that you knew that it is a waste of time, while others might have different opinion about that. Your opinion is not always right or better than the other opinions. Perhaps you are wrong? Perhaps the game could have been won and you just lost, because your opinion (everyhing is lost, just a waste of time) made you play worse? We will never know. Having a bad mentality will always loose you more games than being positive.^^ > I had games where everyone was 0/5 and we still won, because we had one good catch. If you stark a game, you accept that you will play it. In my opinion surrendering should be even more difficult. Surrendering should always be just possible, if everyone wants to surrender. - I used to always be very positive and play every game until the last moment and never surrendered. But I still lost all those games I went 0/5 because all the people in my elo keep making the same mistakes anyway, they were negative and it's impossible to win those games with ragers. If you want to win, you have to win before they rage or try to give them their needs to not end in a ragequit/feedfest mode. (Especially if you yourself are 0/5). Even if you don't rage, they will rage at eachother so most of the time I just mute em to play my best. If surrendering would be possible only at 5 votes, 4 people of the players in the team would be ignored. If surrendering would be possible at 3 votes, only 2 people at max of the players would be ignored. Does this not sound more effective to get what the majority of the players want in a game? This is why I find a surrendervote at 3 more logical.
> There are always lucky people in the world. So yes, some of them are lucky. Especially when you see that they can't get back to diamond at the next season. I repeat: Law of large numbers. This law is really important, if you talk about such things. > But don't count out luck ~~~ I repeat myself again: Law of large numbers. Getting lucky with large numbers is nearly impossible. Everything you said afterwards is important for this and everything of this leads more to the results of law of large numbers.^^ > In what game? O: But looking what you stated before I won't think of this idea anyway anymore. Just curious about where u saw it. Here in LoL. It was not for afk players, but for flamers. But the results will be the same.^^
: > there are 9 players in the game beside you. Every player has the same chance to go afk. So in 4 games you will have an afk in your team and in 5 games, there will be an afk in the enemy team. Imo, this would be true in a Solo Q. Since it's a Duo Q, this may not happen like that.
Duo Q is still simlar. You will still get more leavers in the enemy team than in yout team, if you (or your duo partner) won't leave.
Ealenor (EUW)
: How to win games with leavers or full on feeders.
Poeple on master/higher elos are not there, because they are luckier than you. They have high elo, as they are better than you and on a bigger scale, afks help you. Let's assume that you never go afk. Let's also assume that there can always be at most one afk per game (won't change anything). If there is no afk - great, game goes as planned. If there is one afk... there are 9 players in the game beside you. Every player has the same chance to go afk. So in 4 games you will have an afk in your team and in 5 games, there will be an afk in the enemy team. Let's assume that having an afk in a team, will always lead to a loss of that team. So if you never go afk, you will win 5 out of 9 games with an afk, and you will loose only 4. (i will call that 5/4 mark) According to the law of large numbers, you will win more games because of afk players. It might seem that you get more afks in your team - but that is just psychology. You don't always see, if the enemy has an afk, you will mostly assume that there are all 5 players playing. You will also not remember if the enemy team has an afk, but you will remember it, if the afk is in your team. (humen tend to forget lucky things and remember bad things - "bad things always happen to me") High elo players play a lot of games, therefore the number of games they win/loose because of an afk is close to the 5/4 mark. That has nothing to do with luck, just statistics. If you don't play a lot of games, chances are high that you won't be close to the 5/4 mark, that's why the law I mentioned above is called "law of large numbers". The solution? play more. Then afks will help you gain elo. > I do think leavers should be matched with leavers as they are making the gameplay less fun. It is shown that prisoner's island doesn't work. > And when everyone is 0/5 including me, I press the surrender button and nobody surrenders but everyone knows its just a time waste. Let's be honest: YOU gave up here. That doesn't mean that the others gave up. And you also assume that you knew that it is a waste of time, while others might have different opinion about that. Your opinion is not always right or better than the other opinions. Perhaps you are wrong? Perhaps the game could have been won and you just lost, because your opinion (everyhing is lost, just a waste of time) made you play worse? We will never know. Having a bad mentality will always loose you more games than being positive.^^ I had games where everyone was 0/5 and we still won, because we had one good catch. If you stark a game, you accept that you will play it. In my opinion surrendering should be even more difficult. Surrendering should always be just possible, if everyone wants to surrender.
: Trio of forgotten/bad champions
So that is the reason why Skarner was played in the regular season in pro play and already a few times in worlds? Because the teams don't want to win, but play bad champions?^^
Fauxpaw (EUW)
: 1. Machine id's: This was just an example of something they could do (or as you state can't, I realise that now). It is not the only option of limiting someone's capabilities to play the game. They need to find a way to shield the good from the bad. 2. First/second accounts: Just because you and your friends don't want your first account to get banned doesn't mean anything in the big scheme of things. I personally know a guy who has bought over 30 accounts and keeps getting them banned. IT HAPPENS. 3. Work on the client: I didn't mean THE WORK was that easy. I meant that problems don't go away just because you want them to. You have to work on it and make improvements. Do you realize that some of these problems have been around FOR YEARS!! They should have been fixed by now. I agree with a lot of what you say and I realize it isn't all easy to fix but this game isn't just released. It has been here for I believe over 10 years. A lot of this stuff should have been fixed a long time ago and the opposite is actually true. The game is a terrible mess. My last 6 games are a good example. 5 AFK's and 1 really fun and exciting game where everybody tried there best. 1 to 5 is a terrible terrible ratio. I realize I'm just a bit unlucky today but overall it has been my experience as of late that multiple games in a row with trolls, afk's or people who just want to ruin your game is rather the rule than the exception and sometimes I report the truly terrible ones and throw them on my block list only to see them the next day.
> They need to find a way to shield the good from the bad. And here we have the problem: Of course something should happen and everyone wants it to happen... but it is not easy to find a solution for that. The easiest way would be the game to be not free. If you have to "buy" accounts, the accounts become more important and people wdon't want to loose them. But that will obviously not happen. Here in europe there are not really easy steps to stop people from doing it. ID ban? Doesn't work. IP ban? Doesm't work. Mobile phone number or only one account per email? Easy to avoid, as you can get new ones really quickly. Identity card is afaik illegal (at least there were some problems with that method). At least with my knowledge about programming there is no solution, which is 100% perfect. It is always easy to say what is wrong, but having a solution can be a completely different task. > First/second accounts: Just because you and your friends don't want your first account to get banned doesn't mean anything in the big scheme of things. I personally know a guy who has bought over 30 accounts and keeps getting them banned. IT HAPPENS. I know that. I also did not say that it works perfectly, but you said that it does not work. If it works for 90% of the people, then it will lead to 90% less flame. Even if the last 10% aren't effected by it, I would call it a successful system. (obviously I have no numbers about it and don't know if it is 90%, 99% or 50%) > Work on the client: I didn't mean THE WORK was that easy. I meant that problems don't go away just because you want them to. You have to work on it and make improvements. Do you realize that some of these problems have been around FOR YEARS!! They should have been fixed by now. I am playing since S1, so I know how long some problems exist and I won't say that riot handled everything perfectly. (note: they didn't) Block list also doesn't block players form your games, as this would lead to many more problems and would be abused. I also find it really interesting... somehow I seem to be in a really really nice bubble. I see one "big" flamer about every 20 games. :D
Fauxpaw (EUW)
: AFK, Report system, Small indie company, great client, even better customer support.
Machine-ID bans are not possible. It is not allowed by law in some countries, you can bypass it and it will also favor people who have a lot of money (they can have more than one computer) and you might also ban innocent people. If you and your brother just have one computer and he gets banned, you will be banned too. So there will never be machine-ID bans, it is not that simple. Also banning someone because they have a disconnect is difficult - what is if you have a disconnect without being guilty yourself? Sometimes there is an electricity shutdown in the whole house (were you have an apartment) or the internet gets shut down for some time by the company or there is a problem in your area. All those things can happen, so the system won't punish you for one or two afks. It is impossible for riot games to be 100% sure, if it is your fault or if it is out of your control. So they will just punish you, if it happens multiple times in a short period of time, otherwise everyone, who just has some bad luck, will get banned because of afk. Also sometimes you just have to go. Of course it doesn't happen often, but if you get an important call (like your parents had an accident or whatever and you have to leaf), you shouldn't be punished for it. Yes, many people have multiple accounts... I also have other accounts, but this is my "first" account and no matter what: I don't want it to get banned. Also I spent most money on this account, so I make sure that it does not get banned. Also I don't want to get my other accounts banned, because I don't want to level up another account and I know that all of my friends also don't want to get their accounts banned out of similar reasons. So the system works at least for some people. Riot also already said that they made mistakes and that in they will start working on the client problems. (but also no - working on the client isn't just an easy task, as you need constant itneractions with riot servers and make sure that you can't cheat on some things and also make the work load for the server as low as possible. There are a ton of things you have to consider, which the normal player don't see.^^ I don't say that riot does everything perfectly. They do a ton of mistakes, but quite often people think that working on such a big systm is easier than it is.
: New after-nerf Pyke is perma-freezing near tower so you cannot play agressive because he got hook advantage. Also playing mid is NOT about CS. You can have good CS and be trash midlaner champion. Like Anivia. Somewhere in a time, in a far far galaxy... in seasons nobody can even remember, Anivia was strong. Now game lasts 25 min. You gotta bring power before your team start to syx.
> Somewhere in a time, in a far far galaxy... in seasons nobody can even remember, Anivia was strong. Now game lasts 25 min. You gotta bring power before your team start to syx. Anivia has a 52% winrate in midlane. (plat+) Doesn't sound like a trash midlaner for me.
: You are right. According to champion.gg, {{champion:80}} sit at a nice 50% winrate in platinum+ when throw in the midlane. I wonder how is that even a thing. He is supposed to be a top laner, ffs, just nerf it already! Oh wait
Well, Pantheon is obviously a better midlaner than toplaner, just look at hus ult. Similar to TF it is way better on a midlaner, than on a sidelaner. Also he doesn't have a lot of midlaner, which makes him an even worse side laner. For me he never was a toplaner, but always was better as mid/sup/jungle.
vlaki96 (EUNE)
: Worlds 2019 Shop
Well, if you go to the coffee shop and buy 3 coffees, you pay the same as for 1 coffee. Also they most likely just added them to buy them faster. People always complained that it took too long to buy key shards/essence one by one. So they just gave you a possibility to buy them faster.
: locked for sharing account
Account sharing is forbidden, so it will always lead to a ban.
: Do I sell all my support items and go full ap if my adc is hard inting?
Selling your ward item is never good. Wards carry more than one additional AP item.
: The Center Camera Settings is buged
You can change it in the options, it is no bug. Red side camera is a bit lower, as some of the screne is blocked by minimap and so on. So red side players had a disadvantage over blue side players. That's why it is changed. (but as said: you can use options to change it back)
Luciferrx (EUNE)
: People are greedy.They never satisfied.That doesnt mean they should listen to them. They did with 99 problem???Good thats more then enough.Me one if they really did this with 99 and promo im more then happy. Rest doesnt matter.
> That doesnt mean they should listen to them. Correct. So let's just stay at 100, everything else will lead to problems. YOU would be happy with 99, but that doesn't mean that the majority would be.
Luciferrx (EUNE)
: 99 lp is 1 lp away...98 lp is 2 lp away… 1 lp can understand 2 no..Idc what Others cry about.99 was Always annoyng.Very frustrating and a lot of ppl cried about it.No one cares about 98 and whos gonna cry.. 99 lp is here the problem.
99 lp is one away from getting to promos. Then they change it, so you will be promos with 99. Then 98 is 1 lp away. So people will get annoyed as soon as they get used to 99. It is not an instant change - but over time people will always be annoyed, if they are 1 lp away from getting to promos, no matter how high the number is.
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: Blitz's hook's velocity is 1800 units / s. Times it takes to reach max hook range: Old: 0,83333333 s. (Includes the cast time) New: 0,8888888 s. (Includes the cast time) The player's reaction and movement time needs to be pretty much the same. The Blitz just got a longer hook range, which is a buff the champ didn't need.
Well, sidestepping at max range was never that difficullt and 0.9 seconds is more than enough to move away. Also it is a 0.9 seconds stun, which can be abused. The main point is: This is worlds patch. It is 100% for worlds and not for low elo. (those patches will come afterwards) Blitz is one of those champs who is played once in a while, but is not a really strong support in pro play. So concerning pro play he needed a buff. They said that the point of this patch is to make as many champions playable for proplay as possible for worlds. So a buff for Blitz makes perfectly sense.
: that doesn't make any sense. If lux E can cause multiple procs for multiple hit champs so should Zileans Q
Lux E can't proc spellthiefs multiple times with one cast. This was changed a long time ago. (at the beginning it was different) Every cast can just proc once. (morgana's w as an example also just gives you one proc, no matter how many timse it hits multiple people)
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Drda,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8VQAINQN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-26T15:49:30.410+0000) > > I dont think it makes him any more powerful than he was, unless in few lucky cases. It's just the placebo effect, just like people play "buffed" champs (or anything thats buffed in any game) just because it was buffed and thinking nerfed characters are now useless man , you think is funny to have 1150 range... , from 1000 ???
1150 from 1050. Also 100 more range sounds more than it actually is, especially as the speed is not faster. So it takes 10 seconds until the hook actually hits the final spot. Also the problem is that Blitzcrank stuns himself, while he hooks. If you don't hit the hook, you are stunned for 10% more time, until you can finally move again, which leads quite often to worse traids than before. (he just gets hit by one additional autoattack or one additional spell... and that can be huge. Especially if the spell stuns you) Let's be honest: If you see Blitzcrank, you can dodge the hook with more than 1050 range, as long as you have a mouse and a hand to use it. The only huge differences are the jungle hooks. There are some really interesting new hook possibilities, like hooking blue and red buff form positions, which weren't possible before. I think that will mostly change things in high elo. In 80% of the situations Blitz is the same as currently. In 10% he is way better and in 10% he is a bit worse. Yes, it is a buff, but it is not as big, as most people think. I think that the range is a good change and if Blitz is now a bit op (which can be), he should be changed in some other way.
SegaMega23 (EUNE)
: Blue essence in league of legends
1.) Perhaps he spent money 2.) Perhaps he used his shards differently? Don't know if you sold them or not.
: 25-Game Chat Restriction.
Report calling is useless. It does not matter how many reports a person has - whenever he has at least one, his game will be investigated. So there is no reason for you to do it - it just makes the game atmosphere even worse. Also you don't know if she got a punishment.
Therv0r (EUW)
: Let's nerf Yuumi some more!
It is mostly a competitive change, as it is the worlds patch. I hope that they change her a bit afterwards, such that she can be stronger in solo queue, but not op in competitive.
: why r some "mages" seen as troll for support=,,
The difference is what they bring for the game. Brand as an example is a really strong lane bully. Against some lanes, he can easily 1vs2, while the ADC basically just farms, while the enemy can't. Even later he still isn't useless, as he has percentage damage. Xerath is similar. Combined with a Jhin you have one of the strongest pokelanes in the game. Lux has a strong shield for the whole team, can also stay safe, so she probably won't get caught and with aftershock she will also be surprisingly tanky and with her Q she can easily proc it. (that's why you normally put one point in Q early, but don't max it. You always just use it to disengage and get aftershock) Zyra... Well, Zyra's ulti is one of the biggest CC ultimates in the whole game. Now what can Ahri do? She has lower range and a weaker poke than most of the above named champions. This means that she can't give the ADC a free laning phase and whenever she steps forward to poke the enemy, she can easily get punished by the enemy (less range). As she is also squishy, she will get poked a lot and won't be able to do much in lane. Also she is some kind of an assassin and therefore needs to be ahead of the game (that's just how assassins work), but as a support, she will always be behind the other laners and therefore she will quite often have difficulties doing her job. She basically needs to get kills early, otherwise she will be mostly useless for most of the game. Also as a support you need high numbers and low scalings. You have less money than your team mates, but you still ahve to be strong. Brand (as an example) has really high base damage without items, this makes him great as a support. If you have a Support like Ahri, you also needs money to be useful later in the game, you will need to get the kills... But then your ADC needs longer to scale, as he should get the kills, which will make the game for him harder. Of course Ahri support can work - theoretically you can support with nearly every champion, but some champions just work better than others. The champions you named all have more supportive elements, more burst, more poke, need less money to be useful, more range or at least some of the named properties. Therefore they are stronger in the support role than Ahri.
: An idea connected with Nocturne's ult
And people who are using Teamspeak or discord are getting another strong advantage?
: At least someone got the ideea.
Guessing the password is still nearly impossible. Noone would use a normal brutforce attack here. They can only try to hack your account, if you use very simple passwords, which include vocabulary attacks or special numbers. As long as you do something different, they have to test EVERYTHING and that is not possible. Just look at the number of mikrogane and let's assume that every try needs 1 second (normally it takes longer until the riot server responds) That means you need 457,163,239,653,376 seconds, which will be 529,124,119,9 days to try all possibilities. Trying half of them means that you have a 50% chance to guess your password right. That still means that you need on average 7558915 YEARS. More than 7 million YEARS just to get your password. Noone would even consider trying that. So either your pw is really week or they got it somehow else. And most likely they got it from you. Also: What if I just go to a friend, change the email of my account, then I troll hard (for the lolz), get banned, go back to my place and then say that the account was hacked? Everyone could do this. You are responsible for the security of your password. Sorry to say that, but that's not riot games mistake.
: Kai'sa - why AP?
A friend of mine loves to play her with AP, but currently it is too weak to play her full AP. Mostly he plays some kind of AP/AD/AS hybrid thing, mostly with nashors and zhonyas. (zhonya is also a reason to play her ap, it is actually quite good on her) That gives her more survivability, more burst and better powerspikes. But as said: He doesn't paly her full ap. Mostly just some strong AP items.^^
: i don't understand, how atk speed affects zilean stuns? afaik zilean stuns by putting two bombs (Q) on the same target, unless you mean CD
It is because of spear of shojin. Unique: After casting your ultimate, your next basic attack on-hit within 10 seconds grants Awakened Dragon for 6 seconds (30 second cooldown). Unique – Awakened Dragon: Gain 50% bonus attack speed, and basic attacks refund 20% of your remaining basic abilities cooldowns on-attack.
: i got around 100 in 20 min
100 farm in 20 minutes is really low.^^ You should have way more. Also things like Kill participation, vision score and objectives count. KDA is actually one of the less important things.
: Yuumi ban
It is mainly to stop the combo Yuumi and Garen. Most teams say that the combo is really strong and hard to play against, so they don't want the enemy to get it. Same for Rakan + Xayah. The difference is that Rakan and Xayah can be played alone, so if blue picks Xayah, red can pick Rakan or reverse. But if Yuumi isn't banned, blue can just pick her... what can red do to stop fyuumi+garen happen? Pick Garen... hurray. Garen is not a strong pick on his own in pro play, while Yuumi can also work without Garen. And perhaps the team finds something similar like Renekton+Yuumi or something else. So you have to ban Yuumi, as otherwise the other team will pick Yuumi+something. Yuumi and Pyke are both champions who are unique in a way that they can enable champions on bot lane, which are normally not botlaners. Yuumi can be used with tanks/bruisers and make them work on botlane. Pyke can be played with a ton of champs like Azir, Cassio, Veigar which are normally not viable on bot. (also instead of Pyke something like Gragas) Learning how to play against something different always takes time and many teams think that it is better to spent one ban and then just focus on the gameplay of the game without Yuumi. Also the game is really fast and those supports can help end the game faster. Tl;dr Yuumi and Pyke are enablers who can enable champions, which are normally not played on botlane. People don't want to spend time learning something completely new and focus on other things. Therefore they ban it. Also you can't just pick one of the champions in the draft phase, as it will give you a disadvantage.
MAFIA man (EUNE)
: Recommending a new game?
Depending on what you like... According to the named games, I would say: Dragon Age 1 Dead Space 1 and 2 (3 only, if you bhave a friend and want to have fun, but the game and the story is way worse than in the first two parts) If you want a different game, but with great story elements (both games can be played with a controller. But I like Bastion more with mouse and keyboard) Ori and the blind forest Bastion If you want to get into survival: Ark:Survival Evolved. I love that game, even though I mostly played it with friends on private servers or in SP. If you like Star Wars: Jedi Knight Outcast and Jedi Knight Jedi Academy. For JKJA there is also a multiplayer mod, which makes the game similar to CS (one team attacks, one defends, every round goes for a few minutes only), called Moviebattles. There are still a lot of players playing it online.
: {{champion:67}} is a Noble. Read the Lore. She is a daughter of a Noble Demacian Family. {{champion:21}} , {{champion:555}} , {{champion:4}} and {{champion:104}} are all still Bilgewater Origins, Pirates being the closest connection. It may not fit 100%, but it's still a logical association. {{champion:164}} could have been Noble, but that doesn't mean Hextech doesn't fit. All her Augments that make her inhuman are Hextech after all. {{champion:80}} has no connections at all besides the Skin. Even {{champion:98}} has fought a Dragon in his lore (or atleast it's been mentioned), so it would have made more sense on him, than on Pantheon.
Yes, they are bilgewater origens, but they are not pirates. Just because someone lives in a certain area, doesn't mean that they automatically have that class. MF is actually the opposite of a pirate and just fits because of her skin. Vayne is noble, but she still uses a skin to appear more noble. I never said that she is not noble at all. Yes, hextech also fits for camille, but imo noble would have fit far better - but I can understand why they did it. The same reason of pantheon. What speaks against using skins for changing classes/origens? We already have multiple universes in league, depending on the skins (star guardians isn't the same universe as standard skin as an example) Actually Jayce is also not a shapeshifter... he just switches his weapon. That's not the definition of a shapeshifter. But well... if you want to be angry about pantheon, I will probably not stop anyone. I think it is really interesting to use skins for additional classes/origens, as this will give riot more freedom for interesting combinations. They are less limited that way.
: MF ain't a pirate?
MF is a pirate hunter, not a pirate herself. She wanted to kill the pirates.^^ At least the last time I checked her lore.
: Hi My name is Pantheon, I have a dragon skin.. So i'm a dragon in TFT
Do you even play TFT? Or if you do, look at the champions?^^ Half of the units in TFT use skins or have origens/classes that don't fit 100%. MF, Pyke, TFT and Graves aren't really pirates. Camille should actually be noble more than anything else. Vayne uses a Skin to be noble. Lucian noble? Since the beginning Riot uses skins for origens/classes, there is nothing new about it and I think it is great. I still wait for star guardian/project events, where all the champions get their star guardian/project skins and their origen/class switches.
Show more

Gnominator

Level 246 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion