MadLife (EUW)
: from 40-30 fps into 7-15 fps after latest patches. Well done riot.
Same here, I have a 2012 mac but the fps is inconsistent af, sometimes it'll be fine res of the time it's 10ish
Adam Blaze (EUNE)
: 1) i like tear on veigar because i get literally 2k of mana once i stack it up into seraph's embrace 2) rod of ages on alistar is not bad , for your info 3) i might not have sightstone but i still place more wards than anyone else , after a certain lvl your wards refresh continuously , by that i mean that your ward will start lasting 120 seconds , and it takes 120 seconds to load a new ward + i choose mountain over equinox because of the shield i like when people assume that they know absolutely anything , just like that boosted diamond guy who says that i deserve noob team mates because i take tear on veigar lmfao
> [{quoted}](name=Adam Blaze,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=qL9hBQos,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-04-06T14:37:59.126+0000) > > 1) i like tear on veigar because i get literally 2k of mana once i stack it up into seraph's embrace > 2) rod of ages on alistar is not bad , for your info > 3) i might not have sightstone but i still place more wards than anyone else , after a certain lvl your wards refresh continuously , by that i mean that your ward will start lasting 120 seconds , and it takes 120 seconds to load a new ward + i choose mountain over equinox because of the shield > > i like when people assume that they know absolutely anything , just like that boosted diamond guy who says that i deserve noob team mates because i take tear on veigar lmfao 1) So you get 2k mana? and? do you need 2k mana on veigar? No. 2) "Rod of ages on alistar is not bad". Going RoA on support Ali is one of the bronziest thing I've ever heard of. Ask literally any league player with half a brain. Imagine this situation: A new level 10 league player builds morellonomicon on Jhin playing adc, but he thinks it's good because it offers mana and ap for his q. RoA is absolutely something to never buy on any support, much less Alistar. 3) You place more wards than anyone else? Seriously? you placed 5 wards [in this game.](http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1678786410/223389773?tab=stats) Less than your cait adc and darius top. [In this game](http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1678802463/223389773) you put 14 wards, less than your jungler, less than enemy support and just 1 more than enemy adc. Don't go around making false claims. In conclusion, whether you like it or not, you are nowhere near as good as you think and in fact your game knowledge is honestly around b3 idk how you're silver 2. I know it's hard for your inflated ego to understand my points above, which is why I'm sure you'll be triggered af in your reply. Please make meaningful and accurate statements, not made up stats, because then there's no point in arguing with you. Edit - I also forgot to mention your csing skills are awful (~4.5/min) and you've been playing since season 1.
Popcron (EUW)
: you mean 3 token to get level 7, i know it. What i ask is how many S to get 1 of the 3 token needed
> [{quoted}](name=Popcr0n,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=9rRUbVi8,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-04-06T14:01:17.513+0000) > > you mean 3 token to get level 7, i know it. > > What i ask is how many S to get 1 of the 3 token needed 3 S or S+ will give you 3 tokens, so for just 1 of the 3 tokens you'd need 1 S or S+
Popcron (EUW)
: Mastery Token
You need 3 S or S+
Doomley (EUW)
: caster is not the only job at riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Doomley,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lyTvH7Kw,comment-id=000000000000000000010001,timestamp=2017-04-06T13:54:51.709+0000) > > caster is not the only job at riot. yeah, but i don't think there are too many jobs, if any, that factor in rank
: I'm sick of your community
Doomley (EUW)
: except if you are applying for a job at riot games. Then your rank does have a slight meaning.
> [{quoted}](name=Doomley,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lyTvH7Kw,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-06T13:21:49.598+0000) > > except if you are applying for a job at riot games. Then your rank does have a slight meaning. even then it doesn't rivington is silver yet is a caster who analyses pro games
Adam Blaze (EUNE)
: I would like to thank riot games for placing me with trash players even since my placements.
Irony at it's finest. You can't go around calling people noobs while building tear on Veigar, RoA & no sightsone on Alistar support and you barely manage 4 cs/min
: I still fail to see how it makes that much difference. If you apply for a job and tell them that you are a Diamond I player in League of Legends, they would probably just laugh at you for wasting your time.
> [{quoted}](name=PreformapalDiamo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lyTvH7Kw,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-04-06T13:06:19.588+0000) > > I still fail to see how it makes that much difference. If you apply for a job and tell them that you are a Diamond I player in League of Legends, they would probably just laugh at you for wasting your time. So people should only care about things that'll have an impact on their future in terms of employment? I assure you nobody will ever disclose their league rank during a job interview. Don't make straw man arguments.
: > [{quoted}](name=Gr8m8er,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sq8iL5EA,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-03-29T04:23:29.064+0000) > > "Gold in the past" > You were never gold, bronze 2 last season and s4 in season 5. Don't make false claims to make your post more valid Try to read the post first and dont make yourself a fool. Plus, you re silver v, so dont talk much, its the same.
> [{quoted}](name=IShaveMyBalls,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sq8iL5EA,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2017-04-06T01:26:20.483+0000) > > Try to read the post first and dont make yourself a fool. Plus, you re silver v, so dont talk much, its the same. First of all, there's no need to bring up my rank, this is your post. Second, have you seen my match history? I don't play ranked. I was placed bronze 2 (s3 last season) and couldn't afford to play ranked because of school. I got s3 last year while playing on ~250 ping (don't live in euw) and had a 70% win rate or something until the system kicked in and forced my win rate to be around 50%. If you're gonna go around talking about my rank at least do your research first
: Well good luck with climbing mate, i hope it works out for you :)
> [{quoted}](name=Fruitschaal,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=E1r82309,comment-id=000500000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-02T08:01:08.899+0000) > > Well good luck with climbing mate, i hope it works out for you :) Don't wish this guy good luck lol, he got boosted to gold 5 last season, proof of that = he's banned for 2 weeks, I emailed riot support. Now, even after this monkey is banned he says he didn't get boosted lmao. Fkn cancer
Chayrun (EUW)
: feel like im stuck in silver
How can you expect anyone to help YOU when you say you're not the problem? If your team is the problem nobody can help you, maybe become a genius hacker and alter the match making algorithm to give you the best teams idk
: I am going to quit if you don't do something about premades
Because they care so much about your contribution to League, right?
: i play them 1 to 2 game with them what make you think i am a master at them , not hard to actually play them you know and plz i am playing support all these game darius support illrelia support sure why not
> [{quoted}](name=Darkpang,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=E1r82309,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2017-03-30T04:30:27.363+0000) > > i play them 1 to 2 game with them what make you think i am a master at them , not hard to actually play them you know and plz i am playing support all these game darius support illrelia support sure why not Who cares about their difficulty? You were a monster last season right? I mean 50 games won in a row while getting penta's every game. HOw are you 38% win rate in silver 5? What you're saying is, you WANT to stay in s5 even though you could easily climb to g5?
Gr8m8er (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Darkpang,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=E1r82309,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-03-30T01:55:37.253+0000) > > am i playing akai l now ? > am i playing mid ? > do the team i have in those game feed like this ? > get you numbers right is 20ish games , not 40 sliver 3 to g5 take 40 game gg on you > is the akai li know and love reworked and no longer exist ? > so whats the point bring that up then plz your argument dont even make any sense Lmao, you aren't playing akali now, but you were playing irelia, darius etc. then too why don't you play akali, irelia, etc. and easily climb to gold like you did last season? You're a %%%%ing boosted monkey is what you are. Nobody goes from s5 to gold 5 winning every game in a row while getting penta's every damn game to 38% win rate in silver 5.
> [{quoted}](name=Gr8m8er,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=E1r82309,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-30T04:06:28.297+0000) > > Lmao, you aren't playing akali now, but you were playing irelia, darius etc. then too > why don't you play akali, irelia, etc. and easily climb to gold like you did last season? You're a %%%%ing boosted monkey is what you are. Nobody goes from s5 to gold 5 winning every game in a row while getting penta's every damn game to 38% win rate in silver 5. The akali rework barely did anything she's essentially the same champion. Dont tell me you suddenly dont wanna climb and get penta's every game and tell me that you WANT to have a 38% win rate stuck in silver 5
: am i playing akai l now ? am i playing mid ? do the team i have in those game feed like this ? get you numbers right is 20ish games , not 40 sliver 3 to g5 take 40 game gg on you is the akai li know and love reworked and no longer exist ? so whats the point bring that up then plz your argument dont even make any sense
> [{quoted}](name=Darkpang,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=E1r82309,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-03-30T01:55:37.253+0000) > > am i playing akai l now ? > am i playing mid ? > do the team i have in those game feed like this ? > get you numbers right is 20ish games , not 40 sliver 3 to g5 take 40 game gg on you > is the akai li know and love reworked and no longer exist ? > so whats the point bring that up then plz your argument dont even make any sense Lmao, you aren't playing akali now, but you were playing irelia, darius etc. then too why don't you play akali, irelia, etc. and easily climb to gold like you did last season? You're a %%%%ing boosted monkey is what you are. Nobody goes from s5 to gold 5 winning every game in a row while getting penta's every damn game to 38% win rate in silver 5.
: amazing game never wuld have thought is actually possible
What happened? You managed to get gold 5 last season after winning 40 games in a row with akali, going 15/0 every game + pentas lol. Now you're stuck in silver 5 with a negative win rate?
: How is it possible to get demoted from B1 promotion to B4 getting just troll teams?
"Gold in the past" You were never gold, bronze 2 last season and s4 in season 5. Don't make false claims to make your post more valid
: fastest way to grind levels?
Obviously play as much as you can and buy XP boosts from the store. Or buy a level 30 account online
: WHICH IS THE BEST SKIN OF GRAVES ?
TTekkers (EUW)
: There are 2 questions to consider here: 1. What actually changed on his MYMU? His W moved into his ult (that circular AoE), his passive moved into his W (voidlings), he gained his new passive and his damage was buffed/nerfed/moved around his kit. 2. What didn't change on his MYMU? His R is a suppression that also CC's himself for that time, his E does obnoxious DoT and his Q is still one of the more oddly shaped skillshots in the game. So reverting him won't change what you want it to change, it will essentially just remove his passive.
> [{quoted}](name=TTekkers,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wEzsHdkW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-25T10:46:08.847+0000) > > There are 2 questions to consider here: > > 1. What actually changed on his MYMU? His W moved into his ult (that circular AoE), his passive moved into his W (voidlings), he gained his new passive and his damage was buffed/nerfed/moved around his kit. > 2. What didn't change on his MYMU? His R is a suppression that also CC's himself for that time, his E does obnoxious DoT and his Q is still one of the more oddly shaped skillshots in the game. > > So reverting him won't change what you want it to change, it will essentially just remove his passive. The reason I want him to be reverted is because his passive is pretty much negligible and he has seen his damage heavily nerfed after the update. It didn't really do what it was supposed to do : help Malzahar survive longer in team fights. He dies just as soon as he used to before the update which pretty much renders his passive useless.
Rioter Comments
l MrD l (EUW)
: LB has more potentional to 1 v 1 and snowball hard and has good roaming and outplay abilities Katarina has a weaker laning phase compared to other assasins much she is good at teamfights getting them kills resets and moving on to kill the next wheras LB has a weak Teamfight Personally id go for LB since shes reliable into any matchip whereas with kat i find i fyou getr a hard matchup it can be hard to carry and do well whereas LB will kill you if she wants to its just that she can only kill 1 at a time
> [{quoted}](name=l MrD l,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iA7LQWke,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-02-06T23:01:10.489+0000) > > LB has more potentional to 1 v 1 and snowball hard and has good roaming and outplay abilities > > Katarina has a weaker laning phase compared to other assasins much she is good at teamfights getting them kills resets and moving on to kill the next wheras LB has a weak Teamfight > > Personally id go for LB since shes reliable into any matchip whereas with kat i find i fyou getr a hard matchup it can be hard to carry and do well whereas LB will kill you if she wants to its just that she can only kill 1 at a time Katarina weak laning phase? Huh, this is the new Kat bud, she's strong at every level during lane idk what youre on about
LazySlav (EUNE)
: same problem, i tried reinstall,used hextech tool repair.. still.. nothing pls if you know how to fix reply me :/
> [{quoted}](name=GZA The Genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=K9Om0Xyf,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-04T22:10:17.077+0000) > > same problem, i tried reinstall,used hextech tool repair.. still.. nothing pls if you know how to fix reply me :/ Oh wait i remember..my controls somehow reset (e.g my move button) so try going in game and changing your controls
TheTwob (EUW)
: Did you manage to fix the problem? cause i just downloaded league and its rreally annoying me, if you find a solution, let me know pls.
> [{quoted}](name=TheTwob,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=K9Om0Xyf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-04T00:19:06.149+0000) > > Did you manage to fix the problem? cause i just downloaded league and its rreally annoying me, if you find a solution, let me know pls. try reinstalling
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
iHarry (EUW)
: I created a ticket last night and assumed I would of had a response by now, as they usually respond quite quickly when I have issues, but am still waiting on a reply, I guess there's not a lot more I can do?
> [{quoted}](name=iHarry,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EtJZqtwm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-11T01:44:54.112+0000) > > I created a ticket last night and assumed I would of had a response by now, as they usually respond quite quickly when I have issues, but am still waiting on a reply, I guess there's not a lot more I can do? They can take a few days to respond
trfcdan86 (EUW)
: Placements
Not with placements but with the matchmaking in general is quite terrible, forcing someone to 1v9 every game is pretty stupid and I quit this game after 1 season
: Best powerfarming champs?
You can farm well with pretty much every champ in the game. If you mean champions with good waveclear:{{champion:112}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:238}} to name a few
: the community are decent there? :D
> [{quoted}](name=InFeRnOxHeLL,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=2IhEI9w6,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2017-01-08T11:26:40.299+0000) > > the community are decent there? :D No it isn't but I'd imagine it's slightly better than EUNE. It's like saying a person who killed 10 people is better than a person who killed 15
: "First time ranked EVER"
how is plat 5 mid plat?
: Tips on playing ranked?
: every game a stomp
Rioter Comments
Amazay (EUNE)
: How losing with high kda affects your MMR?
Was expecting at least 3.0+ kda's in your match history 2.27 with 11 deaths+ per game. lul
Gr8m8er (EUW)
: Really? You blame Riot for something they didn't have control over?
> [{quoted}](name=Gr8m8er,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EvuoRPto,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-30T05:10:24.259+0000) > > Really? You blame Riot for something they didn't have control over? How dare you
Kraungard (EUNE)
: Really?[MY WHOLE TEAM LAGGED JUST WHEN WE WERE ABOUT TO WIN]
Really? You blame Riot for something they didn't have control over?
Rioter Comments
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=REe3bPqa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-25T11:34:15.129+0000) > > How do you know he didn't get punished? > > Do you believe that his flame would give you a _carte blanche_ to break the rules unpunished? His point isn't that he shouldn't be banned because the other guy flamed, it's that the other guy should get banned too
tihs (EUW)
: xd
> [{quoted}](name=TomatoOfDespair,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=M6ET5Ykb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-24T16:08:11.694+0000) > > xd Laughing at other people's misery. tsk-tsk
: Bring back Zed
I agree zed's pretty trash rn
: I'm bad. How do I get into bronze 5 without unintentionally ruining people's games?
Firstly Lux support isn't good. Secondly if you want to play in bronze 4/5, you will eventually drop. You don't need to do anything except play ranked and you'll eventually end up wherever you belong
: HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
Have a great awesome day
12Rektum (EUNE)
: Fair ranked games system
ffs You are told you will be placed at least 1 tier lower than what you ended. You were bronze 4 last season. Did you expect to get placed in diamond?
314exeexe (EUNE)
: malfite ult needs to be ziggs'd
It is possible to flash it you just need low ping and good reaction time
Bøngsorn (EUNE)
: IF U CAN HELP ME I WILL BE SOO HAPPY
I will help you. Don't play yasuo
: can you carry 1v9 ?
If you're a high elo player smurfing in bronze/silve you can If you are a silver player in silver you can't
Miss Fawn (EUW)
: Christmas Skin Giveaway
Eternum nocturne
: How is losing games bad match quality?This game isn't only made for winning so if you don't like it go to a single player game put it on easy mode and have fun.
> [{quoted}](name=Armadilllo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TXq0lcHR,comment-id=00010001000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-12-21T12:29:20.422+0000) > > How is losing games bad match quality?This game isn't only made for winning so if you don't like it go to a single player game put it on easy mode and have fun. Losing games isn't bad match quality. Did you bother reading my post? Either stomping or getting stomped is bad match quality.
Show more

Gr8m8er

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion