Rioter Comments
: There are no discounts on release. There is a special sale for newer skins that follows in the months after release of those skins.
I know there are sales. But I remember skins sometimes being reduced from 1350 to 975 like for few days or a week from release.
Rioter Comments
: Why is this wonderful game so toxic?
Rewards shouldn't be big, but something could actually encourage people to try make game cleaner. Maybe it could be even abused. What we need is stricter punishment with faster reaction to problematic players. Champion select should be monitored as well. And feedback should be much MUCH better, because now it's trash. In 4 years of playing I maybe saw 4-5 times the pop up that someone was punished. While I see hundreds of those writing awful things. I need to see who and for what was he punished. What is his punishment. Chat restrictions are joke.
: That's even worst They poke him with a stick and when he get angry he get punished Riot at least should ban Ezreal as well for this.
That is a very good way to describe the situations in LoL. People focus on popular guy and he is at fault but people that poke others with pointy sticks are unpunished. Maybe his attitude isn't perfect but he dosen't go around saying "Your mom never loved you. She should have gotten abortion". And this is sentence from one of players who intentionally banned shaco then wrote this. Is it so ok and normal for people talk like that to others but a guy that got angry after he was provoked is such a sin and crime. LoL is full of toxicity and I encounter it in other games but not at this level. Most of LoL community can only contribute to this game by spamming "but graves can't have a cigar" jokes. It's not even funny it's just sad.
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: players are easily punished if they are not lvl 30 yet as they are new players and in the "test phase" Also you dont know if he got a CR ... Sona didnt make videos about herself trolling and int feeding while saying it out loud She could also be just incredibly bad and then a ban would be retarded You also exaggerate extremely , i had around 3 int feeders and 5 trolls in my whole lol carrier on all accounts... and you say you had 40(ups just realized as you are toxic you will get more of them because you inflict them to it even if you dont realize it) Also you wouldnt defend him if you werent a fan of him, just look at dunkeys and tyler1s cases They got rightfzlly punished
I don't watch Tyler as it's just grown up man with 15 year old teenager brain. I understand why he got like what 20 accounts banned? Watched some vids few times and I see why he get's banned. Dunkey is whole different thing. First he was pissed because ranked was troll fest in last of his games. Second he took his ban like a man and didn't defend himself. He just asked riot to give him time to finish the video he was working on and they didn't let him. For how many years dunkey promoted their game? Like 2-3 maybe even more and after all that they can't even give day or two to finish the video. Even if they are popular LoL players sooner or later they get tired as well from all that. They build their channels around LoL so they play a lot to produce content for viewers. In 4 years I maybe saw 4 times that someone toxic was punished even then it's most likely chat restriction wow... I maybe looked some videos of shaclone half year ago but never saw a single stream. He is good player and so it happens he dosen't like to be pushed around. Like imagine people would tell you that your mom didn't love you. That she should have gotten an abortion. Is this normal speech? And that guy didn't even get a warning for saying that. And if you only saw that much then your LoL carrier is really short. Best way to show that system "works" is to ban someone popular then people will have that illusion that it works. For it to work punishment needs to be instant after even saying one time something similar to my given example. Than players would think not two but three times before saying something they shouldn't.
: So the report feedback system actually works?
Oh no that guy was was chat restricted for 14 games the horror!!! It really dosen't mean anything as well as that sticker that dosen't add anything to the post.
: Apparently Shaclone was permanently suspended...
I haven't played this game in about 5 months. Recently just tried new reworks on custom games and thats it. When I don't know what to play i think of LoL and then change my mind few min later. I know this game does best is just piss you off. I will watch that video to make sure but I already believe him that it wasn't his fault. LoL is good for only one thing and it's to mentally destroy people. Players can say such things that one day some person will kill himself for real. And they can do that with almost no risk involved. After that indescribable behavior you have to sit there in frustration and be silent. Because you will be far worse criminal than that guy that said will bang your mom or etc. People in todays gaming world still are able to enjoy games but mostly people enjoy online gaming only by doing something to anger others. I have played lol for like 4 years. After 2 years the game became just "you mad?", "you salty?","get cancer" and so on. I can't even recommend this game to people because I know they will have some fun and then just get angered by other people. Like how riot expects people to not react when some douche says he will bang your mom. You know that most people love their moms and even if I mute that player the damage has been done. I have even seen players that lie so others would report you. The things I have seen in LoL over those years are horrible and I have barely seen such things in any other game. This is my opinions from playing this game for 4 years and having thousands of matches. I even lived in students dorm where people mostly played LoL and seen how they personality changes when they play it and that they experience same things. I am not a fanboy but even some known youtube LoL players moved on because this game let's players behave like that. Like I could go on and on but I think it's enough of text. Right now to fix this best way would be to instantly take away chat function even if you said really bad thing even once and I mean examples like above. Edit: Watched the video and yes some guy told shaclone that his mother didn't love him and she should have gotten an abortion. Just a regular day in LoL. Such words and behavior wouldn't impact anyone right?
OHiei (EUW)
: Why 1350 RP for teemo skin :(
Yeah some of my champions get 750rp skins and have nothing else or don't get a thing for years. Twisted Fate except underworld which was many years back get's cheap stuff. His 1820rp skin is a remodel and that's all. Riot are too lazy and money hungry to rework it properly but because they can make a lot of cash they will update some skins quite a lot and make them available even if they said it's limited and won't do it. Those few champions I like just get sh.t on. But well teemo get's detailed skins with high quality and everyone still needs more. It blows my mind how jinx, tristana, teemo and others can get good skins again and again. And what there is for me? Nothing or 750rp skin. After doing something they said they won't at least they could rework properly 1820rp skins which are not worth. Plan what skins they make instead of slaping high value on one champion again and again. Then droping 750rp on others.
: Nice to see Swain is still toxic and oppressive to play against.
I know everything that is happening to him later. The problem is that he currently in this condition is allowed to be picked in ranked. I kind of am tired of this season. As riot barely introduces something that wouldn't need to be hammered 5 times. Disable champions for like half a month from ranked games. The reasons would be freshly released changes, balancing issues and so on. People would be able to ban heimerdinger for example and some other guy wouldn't be angry because he knows there are like 4 other champions that are broken. PBE can't fully balance out things so a period of testing on live servers is necessary. Things like that make me want to play something else or spend less money on LoL. Like I want the new Varus skin but I don't want to go ranked which I play and just to stand there fighting frustrating champions just because they need months to balance out properly. Like I said other seasons had some problems and each one would have some. But this one takes the cake then pushes it into your butt.
Rioter Comments
GLurch (EUW)
: So,did you ever comsider im Silver 4,because in my 4 years I have been playing for fun?And just as I said,everyone is allowed to pick whatever he wants.Might be true that it might not be the best,but it is not forbidden to do."Is that so hard to understand?" And even if the team looses because of it,maybe the person just had a bad game on that champion. Or this person learned from it,that it is not good. And also,for what should I be punished?I am not flaming people that try new stuff.I'm a positive player and in my 4 years of playtime I have never changed and never been punished. And,since I pointed that not good enough out ***A GAME IS FOR FUN,DO WHATEVER YOU HAVE FUN WITH*** Edit: Also funny how your post has -4 votes,so 5 downvotes in total. Seems like the majority of the community is not behind you,because what you say is not true.
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BGyXVcsa,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-07T04:50:33.808+0000) > > So,did you ever comsider im Silver 4,because in my 4 years I have been playing for fun?And just as I said,everyone is allowed to pick whatever he wants.Might be true that it might not be the best,but it is not forbidden to do."Is that so hard to understand?" > And even if the team looses because of it,maybe the person just had a bad game on that champion. > Or this person learned from it,that it is not good. > And also,for what should I be punished?I am not flaming people that try new stuff.I'm a positive player and in my 4 years of playtime I have never changed and never been punished. > And,since I pointed that not good enough out > ***A GAME IS FOR FUN,DO WHATEVER YOU HAVE FUN WITH*** > > Edit: Also funny how your post has -4 votes,so 5 downvotes in total. > Seems like the majority of the community is not behind you,because what you say is not true. Ranked is for more competitive players. We have fun in testing our skill and achieving higher rank. Like I said thats why you are at silver 4. And since when -5 means majority of the community is not behind me. First I don't need anyone behind me. Second 5 people dosen't mean anything really. People downvote anything for nothing or for any stupid reason. And I never said it is forbidden to do that. To do it you have be skilled and pick it when team mates can support your pick. Anyway I dont believe you can comprehend what I am trying to say. Instead I see hurr durr I am free person and I can do what ever I want. While there is game mode called normals where you can try something and then gain experience. I dont mind non meta picks but they need to work with your team and not be a rock that drags your team down. Stay good and stay silver :)
GLurch (EUW)
: You don't have to point me out as the unhappy summoner,when clearly you are. Also,I never said meta champs would not work.Do you even know what allow means?It means I can,but I don't have to. Also,I don't ***HAVE TO***(yes,I am doing this intentionelly because of your last comment) bring "balance"({{champion:84}} )or something to the team. I can do whatever I want,as long as I have fun and it does not involve 1. **INTENTIONELLY** (many people these days forget that word) feeding 2. Insulting others 3. Insulting in any form anyone 4. Probably some other stuff I forgot,just look it up yourself
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BGyXVcsa,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-06T18:29:22.356+0000) > > You don't have to point me out as the unhappy summoner,when clearly you are. > Also,I never said meta champs would not work.Do you even know what allow means?It means I can,but I don't have to. > Also,I don't ***HAVE TO***(yes,I am doing this intentionelly because of your last comment) bring "balance"({{champion:84}} )or something to the team. > I can do whatever I want,as long as I have fun and it does not involve > 1. **INTENTIONELLY** (many people these days forget that word) feeding > 2. Insulting others > 3. Insulting in any form anyone > 4. Probably some other stuff I forgot,just look it up yourself PIcking some crap you think you are good at at makes you team lose. At high elo you just ruin the game for your team. If it is so hard for you to understand that some things don't work than I really can't help you. There is about 130 champions and instead making proper balance to the team you consider yourself some sort of future shepherd and pick something that barely works in that role. I dont need to look up anything I played this game for 4 years. First time I went to ranked I got gold and then plat. What have you? Silver 4 with bunch of negative posts. Like you will be punished or go do that. Clearly silver 4 a reason :)
: all champions will be reworked in the future. that list is talking about the immediate future. yorick and warwick really need an update like 100X more than aatrox or tryndamere. but dont worry Aatrox and Tryndamere will also get reworked in the future.
> [{quoted}](name=vampirekid13,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tE2Yd466,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-06-06T13:40:24.833+0000) > > all champions will be reworked in the future. that list is talking about the immediate future. yorick and warwick really need an update like 100X more than aatrox or tryndamere. > > but dont worry Aatrox and Tryndamere will also get reworked in the future. I am not worrying but they could at least add them to the list. Because right now it seems like everything is ok with them.
blissbomb (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=blissbomb,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tE2Yd466,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2016-06-06T13:12:07.204+0000) > > aatrox shits on garen post first item. knock up into slow into high as autos and by time he tries to get you ded you will have lifesteal on. I swear I don't know but every time I play as garen against aatrox I win. Just 3min ago I finished a ranked game and I am plat btw. I had no ganks whole time. Finished the game me being 7/1 and aatrox 1/7. The only thing killed me was tower. You get 1-2 kills of him and you sh,t on him the rest of the game. So I honestly don't know from where you get the idea that he shits on garen...
: Question have you ever tried Aatrox jungle the new Item is strong on him plus with Blade and SV you have mre then enugth sustain to survive and he is mental in teamfights. Jump in do damage and die then come back to life hit Ult and proceed to smack faces :P
> [{quoted}](name=Ryúzákí,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tE2Yd466,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-06T13:36:11.273+0000) > > Question have you ever tried Aatrox jungle the new Item is strong on him plus with Blade and SV you have mre then enugth sustain to survive and he is mental in teamfights. Jump in do damage and die then come back to life hit Ult and proceed to smack faces :P I play ranked. Aggressive jungler will kill him easily and building dmg will make you super squishy. You don't deal that much dmg to dedicate yourself just to building only it.
GLurch (EUW)
: I am allowed to pick what I want.If I have fun playing Malzahar jungle,then I can do it.There is no rule against it.META is something the players invented,not Rito Game.
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BGyXVcsa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-06T12:36:23.278+0000) > > I am allowed to pick what I want.If I have fun playing Malzahar jungle,then I can do it.There is no rule against it.META is something the players invented,not Rito Game. And I don't know if you didn't notice unhappy master player but meta champions actually work. I would take braum jungle over malz. If malz can tank minions with W dosen't mean he suddenly works. He has nothing good to offer as jungler. He will just walk into the lane press R and thats it. If he gets caught by enemy jungle he is finished. To invade him is super easy. When you don't think about what can happen and how you impact the game you will just lose and ruin the game for other 4 players. It's important to balance out your team.
: I didn't say he's strong, but that his kit and playstyle isn't really outdated :D
> [{quoted}](name=Shaco Polumenta,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tE2Yd466,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-06-06T13:05:21.914+0000) > > I didn't say he's strong, but that his kit and playstyle isn't really outdated :D It isn't out dated but count the time how long he is in this pathetic state. I consider teemo bigger threat than aatrox. If he tries to go for dmg he kills himself. I played him when he was ok then tried few times when he became sh.t. Honestly it's just sad to play him. And when I face him he is nothing.
blissbomb (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=blissbomb,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tE2Yd466,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-06T12:42:30.838+0000) > > no. when they take garen you take aatrox. cuz aatrox can just keep on fighting and garen needs passive. or if they have poppy cuz she lacks stastain I don't know where you got the idea he wins against garen. News flash aatrox is paper thin. Few attacks and then don't let him close to minions. After one death he becomes like fast food for take away. You build dmg=you are squishy and super easy to kill You build tanky=then no dmg and if you try use your W you just kill yourself Unless you become super fed aatrox isn't really a threat.
: Riot has priorities too, Aatrox and Tryndamere have somewhat bearable and not-really-outdated playstyles and kits. But Warwick and Yorick... Thank god they remembered
> [{quoted}](name=Shaco Polumenta,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tE2Yd466,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-06-06T12:52:15.782+0000) > > Riot has priorities too, Aatrox and Tryndamere have somewhat bearable and not-really-outdated playstyles and kits. But Warwick and Yorick... Thank god they remembered Aatrox bearable? He isn't even strong. Just food for top lane. I faced him in top. He is easy to kill. Even with kills does nothing.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
strut (EUNE)
: Fizz
He is and there are some nerfs on PBE :) Still until he will have E dodge part removed he will be a problem. It's stupid when he can miss R and still kill you with not so much problem. Fizz [THESE ARE AIR CLIENT ONLY, NOT IN GAME YET] Nimble Fighter (Passive) no longer ignores unit collision. Playful / Trickster (E) cooldown increased to 18/16/14/12/10 from 16/14/12/10/8
GlistaMarko (EUNE)
: nerf annie
Yeah she was nerfed so much... With protobelt she has mini flash. Now instead of flat armor/mr on E she has damage reduction. And she already has quite tanky building path. Her problem wasn't fixed at all. This rework didn't do anything just buffed her. Her ult punishes you for killing her like garen's did even if not that hard. You kill her and the bear goes full retard on you. Why was it so important to make her able to kill you after her death. It's not fair.
My Syndra (EUNE)
: Does anyone actually really like dinamic q?
Those who like just like to be carried by friends. Just now my last 2 games were with premades. First game I had 4 premades. Not only they were horrible they only watched out for each other. Second game I had 3 premades. Again same thing and jungler ganked only his friends lanes. I even have more and more examples of such games. Thats one problem. Another problem is that premades hold more power over the game than me or another solo player. I can't argue with 3 or more players what all will be against me. Old solo Q was fine. You wanted to play with friend go duo. You wanted to play with friends then go make a team of 5. If you want to have fun go play normals you can pick any amount of friends. I wouldn't say 90% of people complain about it but still there are large amount of complaints. Then I read some messages that say "it doesnt affect my solo performance but it gives me option to play with friends". It affects other people performance. I can't share strategies and info instantly unlike others. There is difference when people that have communication perform some sort of play. I don't have such control over the game like premades. Then you can read this that pro players also don't like it https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4mbkgu/lcs_teams_quitting_dynamic_q_for_inhouse_solo_q/
: Ranked system needs changes if LoL wants to not go downhill.
New ranked would be ok. I dont like premades when they get so much communication and you can have from 2 to 5 people. It would be ok if only elo would reflect your skill more and I wouldn't need to play games. Where some guy tells me that my life scks. Or I should get cancer. Or I should die. Or even that I am horrible and should uninstall. I have another pick some months ago where some douche tried to lie that I flamed. But once everyone left he showed his true colors.
: Try to focus on the game instead of wasting time in the boards. Then you will have fun. Same for the people who complains 24/7 about dynQ issues but haven't played barely a game this season.
> [{quoted}](name=Hi I am a Ward ,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YYWUlFiU,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-04T13:54:57.830+0000) > > Try to focus on the game instead of wasting time in the boards. Then you will have fun. Same for the people who complains 24/7 about dynQ issues but haven't played barely a game this season. You think I am not trying to play and have fun? Did you even read or watch the pricture? What I posted is my daily LoL life. I take a month break come back and see same sh.t in first game if not in all of the games. Playing this game for 4 years. And i saw a bout 3-4 times confirmation that someone was punished. It just shows how easy it is to go around being a pure sh.t and not get banned.
: Accordibg to people like you lol has gone downhill since alpha. Still healthy lol. You had a bad experience. Report the player and keep going. If you cant...quit the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Hi I am a Ward ,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YYWUlFiU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-04T13:39:41.166+0000) > > Accordibg to people like you lol has gone downhill since alpha. Still healthy lol. > > You had a bad experience. Report the player and keep going. If you cant...quit the game. Such words of wisdom. I am already put into group of people even if I liked other seasons. And tells me it's just bad experience. So you want to tell me this bad experience has to continue whole season? Btw if you cant contribute to fixing things dont even type. This is what you basicaly said "Oh you dont like it like all people. Dont like get the fck out". And maybe I am staying and trying actually to make this more fun. Forum is filled with dynamic que complaints fck I dont know why people dislike it. Must be that they dont like the game and just waste time here.
Rioter Comments
: Riot i have a request that all of us jhin lovers will love!
Even if it was added, no one would even listen to it. I think DJ sona skin was one the worst skins from the 3 available. Ezreal is nice even if it's old it has quite nice few things. Udyr is more advanced ofc but with how he looks and new voice over. It's just an example how the ultimate skin should look. DJ sona is just a walking jukebox. I listened few times the tracks she had on youtube. Thats was it. As soon as she was available i just muted her music. No one will sit there changing few tracks while playing the game. If you want music you just open the player and listen to what ever you want.
munraker (EUW)
: Ekko is more broken now
I wouldn't say he is more broken he just is broken for quite a while now. Pretty anyone plays him tank which is hardly killable and he still deals lot's of dmg. He is even played in LCS and just few days ago I saw how anti fun he is. Jayce that has a lot of ad items barely deals any dmg to him and once ekko jumps on someone he easily kills with just this being only dmg item {{item:3025}}
: Well, I'm not gonna judge myself. But in a game of all for one against 5 luxes (Which normaly tends to be a nightmare to almost all champ comps), I got an S rank and I didn't even own him or was level 2 as him. You be the judge. I even made a montage because of that and was having not so great masteries.
> [{quoted}](name=JayHog1992,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pAOh7sfW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-06-02T20:56:55.671+0000) > > Well, I'm not gonna judge myself. > > But in a game of all for one against 5 luxes (Which normaly tends to be a nightmare to almost all champ comps), I got an S rank and I didn't even own him or was level 2 as him. > > You be the judge. I even made a montage because of that and was having not so great masteries. So you make conclusions from one game. Then not only any game but one for all. Did you smoke something? On top of it who knows what paper 5 elo you are. For all I care you can take soraka and make a montage and get S. That dosen't mean she is noob champ like you people like to call stuff.
: Varus Needs a New Passive
Yeah I like picking varus a lot. I started 4 years ago playing this game. And first adc I wanted to master was varus as he was underplayed. So by now I have some games under my belt. And yes best way to play varus is ad caster. Playing varus as adc is impossible. Anyone will just run into your face and kill you so ad caster is best way to play him. For ad caster varus passive is empty space and almost same for adc. A change would be nice because who else plays him if not for players that like him.
Lord Pampa (EUNE)
: We Demand Grand Chef Fiora
By "we" you mean you...
: There are differences but both can succeed jeah a premade dive is easy but only if unexpcted i usually play premade with a mid yasu and i sometimes play top malphite at lvl6 as expected we will look for a dive and when the mid casio falls for it for the 5th time i have nothing to say... :P I like to play bots btw
> [{quoted}](name=legroszabjatekos,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=HE62Uiz6,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-02T19:17:26.623+0000) > > There are differences but both can succeed jeah a premade dive is easy but only if unexpcted i usually play premade with a mid yasu and i sometimes play top malphite at lvl6 as expected we will look for a dive and when the mid casio falls for it for the 5th time i have nothing to say... :P > > I like to play bots btw You dont even understand what advantage premades have. Honestly why i even write to you another boosted by friends guy. Cant even climb by yourself.
: You dont need to be in a premade to execute a 3 man dive (i think)
> [{quoted}](name=legroszabjatekos,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=HE62Uiz6,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-06-02T18:41:52.723+0000) > > You dont need to be in a premade to execute a 3 man dive (i think) If you dont know the difference between premade dives then there is nothing to talk about. Go play bots i guess.
: > [{quoted}](name=Rayz01,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=HE62Uiz6,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-02T17:59:50.698+0000) > > Another thing is that I can FINALLY play ranked with any number of my friends, previously I got punished for wanting to have fun with 2 or more friends. "You want to play and have fun with 2 other people? guess you'll have to settle for normals then" **which was mostly the reason I never climbed that high before** (more than 1 friend were on most of the time, I simply have more fun playing with friends). Well... who wouldn't enjoy getting boosted by their friends?
> [{quoted}](name=Snake on bush,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=HE62Uiz6,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-06-02T18:28:04.085+0000) > > Well... who wouldn't enjoy getting boosted by their friends? Yeah I kind of enjoy too being solo player and getting dived or something by 3 premades.
: Got to love this game with often bs that happens.
Oh boy losing streaks are fun. Top dosent talk and just farms. I get 0 ganks whole time but it would be playable if not for adc that said himself dosen't care what he is even doing suiciding stupidly. Like really did summer vocation began? The amount of kid behavior increased a lot. Do I need to pay more money to riot to improve anything and make it more fun and painful.
: Got to love this game with often bs that happens.
Well well add one loss more. Top lost in few minutes and bot can't fight against one adc. Then this guy insults me whole time and says he won't get punished for it. http://imgur.com/e9gBzVM The parts you dont see he told me these things before. "Your life suc.ks" "Ugly skinny nerd" etc. I am honestly getting more motivation to get rid of this acc. Not only this season grinds my gears but I have to deal with this as well.
Rioter Comments
: Annie can still 100 - 0 in the stun duration.
Almost nothing changed. She still blows up most opponents. Just now she has item for more mobility yay! Instead flaT mr/armor now she has dmg reduction double yay! Even if you kill her the bear goes nuts on you and then kills you triple yay!
Four Star (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=s1FOGylI,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2016-05-26T06:33:46.336+0000) > > This tactic was nerfed long time ago, your gold value increases not only for kills, but for farm as well but my point is that I told them I was going to do it and if they were oaky with it, by them not saying anything while in champ select for like 5 minutes doesnt give them a right to just flame me afterwards
> [{quoted}](name=SKT Dyrus,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=s1FOGylI,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2016-05-26T07:49:51.933+0000) > > but my point is that I told them I was going to do it and if they were oaky with it, by them not saying anything while in champ select for like 5 minutes doesnt give them a right to just flame me afterwards So by your logic if you ask to shoot someone and he dosent say anything he automatically agrees to it... If you feed there is no if and but. There is you feeding and team suffering. If you like proxy play against bot's problem solved.
: ofc you can be immune to ganks lel wards all time and keep distance..ofc is not easy..And yes its team game...but if you dont carry no 1 will..Look at me man i try hard to get out of silver and i will but is not easy..I cant do evrything all the time.But you cant blame your team yes.. they bad like all times but you cant change that.So if you get ganked its your responsability doesnt mean its your jungler fault.Its still teamgame thats the truth but just ward hardly your lane buy 1 pink all the time even if he destroy it but you can play safe..And ofc follow your laner i dont say go on bush unwarded..But still if that lb is going to gank bot you should help bot or at last take the tower push something.
> [{quoted}](name=Kirito Zen,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=eh40iWet,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2016-05-24T19:38:33.277+0000) > > ofc you can be immune to ganks lel wards all time and keep distance..ofc is not easy..And yes its team game...but if you dont carry no 1 will..Look at me man i try hard to get out of silver and i will but is not easy..I cant do evrything all the time.But you cant blame your team yes.. they bad like all times but you cant change that.So if you get ganked its your responsability doesnt mean its your jungler fault.Its still teamgame thats the truth but just ward hardly your lane buy 1 pink all the time even if he destroy it but you can play safe..And ofc follow your laner i dont say go on bush unwarded..But still if that lb is going to gank bot you should help bot or at last take the tower push something. Full of nonsense. Blame team? I dont blame anyone... Assumptions out of as.s. There things like dives. If you dont understand the fact that if you try to go trough river without vision you will die. Especially if your opponent can blow you like nothing. Why do I even try to explain this to silver... let me give you pro tip. Wards arent anti-diving devices. And let me repeat this once more this is a team game. If you cant communicate with your laner and listen to him to retreat it's not his fault you get killed.
: Some player responses sometimes are...
I don't blame them. I kind of expect some help if I play a team game and someone picks a role that helps lanes. And please not that crap about following your lane. Not single thinking person would go into unwarded area. Especially if his opponent can blow you instantly. If pings and vision dosen't help then it's not really my fault. And btw getting ganked is my fault :D? You seriously wrote that? I ward my lane and play carefuly every time. But no one is immune to ganks just because they have wards. If in a team game your team can't offer even a little bit of help then just dont play this game. If I win my lane i push it and every time go kill their jungle to stop ganks or go to another lane and get kills.
Rioter Comments
: Vladimir & Udyr
Udyr needs the visual change even more than vlad. After I bought SGU on release I never used default since. It's just a guy with a pelt and beard. Runs around and when he uses skills animal pictures appear... He needs to look like he uses power of the four spirits and not pictures... Vlad dosen't look like splash art at all. In game it's ice cream man. You have to buy skins to look even decent. Instead of updating last few old champs visually we are getting changes no one wants or make some op. Devourer, juggernaut, mage update and many more...
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Grimoire Wèiss,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xZAsE5Yx,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-22T21:40:18.900+0000) > > By your logic you are salty because you think I am salty. Maybe tell me to ward? > When I am telling he was camping. He was camping. I see him he leaves and sits in the bush waiting for me to get close. Leaves for 30s and comes back. A fight starts i see both of them again after me and ulting and it's more tiresome then salty honestly. > > And btw thats not the point of my post. The point is people spam emotes while ahead and winning but when their butt gets kicked and you ask where all the emotes are gone. Instead you get something like you cry... Its not what you are saying. Its the fact that you are trying to give excuse instead of giving opponent praise. Thats unsportsmanlike. Imagine football player do amazing free kick into top left corner of goal, and opposing goalkeeper who missed ball by inch comes to him and tells him "you only scored because i slipped a bit during jump". There is no CAMPING. Its ganking opponent with bad awareness or without summoners. Whole term "camping" is considered salty.
> [{quoted}](name=archerno1,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xZAsE5Yx,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-22T22:14:57.467+0000) > > Its not what you are saying. Its the fact that you are trying to give excuse instead of giving opponent praise. Thats unsportsmanlike. Imagine football player do amazing free kick into top left corner of goal, and opposing goalkeeper who missed ball by inch comes to him and tells him "you only scored because i slipped a bit during jump". There is no CAMPING. Its ganking opponent with bad awareness or without summoners. Whole term "camping" is considered salty. By you maybe. Many people use that word. It is camping if enemy jungle ganks like 5 times in just few min. Just as he fails the gank he goes into bush waiting. Leaves for few seconds and jumps again. This is not football this is not world event where people with age compete. This is just some kid and his friend trying their best to make for one player as hard as possible to play. How is it sportsman like to spam mastery emote and recall? After all that spam and writing "wurf" his as.s gets kicked and then suddenly all emotes stop. And there is no more a "wurf". And when I said my jungle was stuck at nexus he afked for some reason often. I didnt ask or say anything to him. You people jump to conclusions, dont read or make up nonsense. Btw praise? football? You compare a computer game to real sports. With real people that know each other. It looks like you are high or something. Next thing I know people will tell me to praise a guy that wants cancer to you ok bb was fun reading your nonsense :D
Arashì (EUW)
: > "So if I tell enemy ekko he is scum" --- > "Btw as a side question don't you think there should be an option to block such emotes?" No, not really. But I am really glad there's a *mute* option to mute toxic players like you.
> [{quoted}](name=Arashì,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xZAsE5Yx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-05-22T21:50:10.550+0000) > > --- > > No, not really. But I am really glad there's a *mute* option to mute toxic players like you. Didnt read anything goes around throwing assumptions. Plost twist you may be the toxic one :]
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Grimoire Wèiss,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xZAsE5Yx,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-05-22T21:22:18.859+0000) > > I dont understand why you people use words like salty. It's not fun being camped while your jungler stuck at nexus. > And while that is happening enemy ekko feels like he needs to spam emote and recall. > Like ok you are winning but do you really need to do that? Because players who say they are losing cause of enemy jungler camping or stuff like that are salty.
> [{quoted}](name=archerno1,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xZAsE5Yx,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-05-22T21:30:40.434+0000) > > Because players who say they are losing cause of enemy jungler camping or stuff like that are salty. By your logic you are salty because you think I am salty. Maybe tell me to ward? When I am telling he was camping. He was camping. I see him he leaves and sits in the bush waiting for me to get close. Leaves for 30s and comes back. A fight starts i see both of them again after me and ulting and it's more tiresome then salty honestly. And btw thats not the point of my post. The point is people spam emotes while ahead and winning but when their butt gets kicked and you ask where all the emotes are gone. Instead you get something like you cry...
: Why are you so salty over him using the emote?
> [{quoted}](name=Mecha Syrena,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xZAsE5Yx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-22T21:15:30.111+0000) > > Why are you so salty over him using the emote? I dont understand why you people use words like salty. It's not fun being camped while your jungler stuck at nexus. And while that is happening enemy ekko feels like he needs to spam emote and recall. Like ok you are winning but do you really need to do that?
Show more

Grimoire Wèiss

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion