: > "guys please report (lux) 3 reports she gets banned" Yes, that's toxic and completely unnecessary. It's not even how the report system works. I agree. If the point of the punishment system is to achieve a good in-game environment, then playing with teammates who do everything just to get others banned is not a very good environment xD But I don't think people on the forums make fun of someone who got a ban. They kind of do make fun of him if he writes an outrageous post, but that's basically the reason. Because his claims are outrageous. Not because he messed up. > they will look into everything to find the smallest senseless reason to blame you. It's been a very long time since I got a chat restriction, so I came to the forums - I think that was my first post here - and I asked people for their opinion on my punishment. So, they did what you say, they found those 'details' and told me "_well, you shouldn't say that regardless of what was going on in-game_" and then I thought: 'well, what was I expected them to say?' I mean, I asked them to help me understand and they did their best. So, I am pretty sure, that a lot of these people you mention, can sometimes justify your frustration when there is a good reason for it, but the rules are rules, and they just try to help others understand what these rules are all about. I don't know how Riot can deal with trolling or toxicity tbh once and for all.
Yes but most cases they just make fun of people , when u get perma banned how are you not supposed to rage x)?
jacobuston (EUNE)
: what's wrong with bans lol, they are good, perfect actually, why should they add the rage bot, players just need to learn how to behave
The money spent and the time invested in that account is whats wrong with bans. If people could have the option to send theyr flaming texts in games to an robot or something , there would be no toxicity or bans from that. Would be the best for everyone , only sadistic autist dudes want people to actually get mad and flame and lose theyr accounts
Rioter Comments
: >Dont waste time on boards trying to prove that ur ban is unjustified , u will get reply by the usual board heros whose only goal is to make you feel worse about your ban Only line that is somewhat good in this topic. Don't wast time here. There's no one here that can help you with your Ban. Go to Support.
its not the only good point here , if i was better speaking english maybe i could write stuff the way i think
Ephixus (EUW)
: I am often baiting people to flame me, so I can abuse this garbage system.
Yeah , the system is garbage thats exactly the problem here , but this community aint better xD
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=HEHE XD ROFL 69,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zxOXEU5X,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-10T04:12:55.076+0000) > > If instead of ignoring and muting that person u do everything to make sure she flames more and gets banned your even worse. I do that, if someone is flaming in my game, i'm pissing him so much off so i can get a guaranteed ticket he's gonna get banned.
So you deserve to be banned as well
: ain't this the same as saying that a bank "baits" ppl into robbing it cause they got lots of cash. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: You can mute them... So afk is worse. The dude can say whatever he likes as long as he's playing
But if someone can just mute everyone whats the point of getting banned for being toxic? If there was no ban for that no one would be trying theyr best to make sure u say enough bad words to get banned , the game would just be better overall if flaming was not bannable. You can check riot tilt test they posted on website a few days ago , theres a chat with a bot where you can say whatever you want. Why they dont do that in game ? Why dont bad words just get auto eliminated or maybe not allowed to be sent? People dont have the right to flame but they dont have the right to be taken something they worked for years and prob spend money too
: Can i consider trolls and feeder also afks as baiters? Those people usually bait out some flame xD
Not really , AFK is way better then someone who stays in the game trolling and making sarcastic comments after you do something bad Most trolls bait people into flaming because they know in the end of the day nothings happens to them unless they randomnly get attention on reddit or youtube.
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: How exactly does one "bait into flaming" without flaming oneself? Can you give examples?
Imagine the person called you an idiot. You get upset , u start trolling the person , u make comments , u spam ping her , u say "gj" when she does some bad play. If you really care about the actual environment u dont do that , u mute and keep playing , but most people rather "bait flame" so they can get you banned
: > [{quoted}](name=VIT Laati,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zxOXEU5X,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-10T01:05:59.517+0000) > > How exactly does one "bait into flaming" without flaming oneself? Can you give examples? The same way you do it in real life. It's an old school-yard trick that apparently works just as well on "adults" as it does with children.
Well then i guess adults are also using kids techniques , plus i believe adults have more productive stuff to do in a weekday 2 AM ;)
: if you flame you are an idiot, don't matter what.
If instead of ignoring and muting that person u do everything to make sure she flames more and gets banned your even worse.
: Well, OUT OF CONTEXT you are right. That's trolling, and there were many requests about it, and I also agreed. Like I agree now. But, if someone becomes upset about something that is reading or happening for no reason, he is not a sadist. He is clearly upset. If you flame me in-game (within reasonable limits - wishing me death is not within those limits) because I am forcing you to lose, you are not automatically a cusser. You are just upset. This doesn't justify you to break the rules of course, but we will not question your mentality. We know you had a reason to do it, but this doesn't mean you didn't also break the deal you made with Riot. So, don't run into conclusions about strangers you haven't ever talked with. Most people writing in forums express their concerns and honestly try to help. The penalties are issued to players whose INTENTIONAL actions are being made, with the sole purpose of ruining the fun aspect of the game and its overall positive experience that each player should have. But again, as a stand-alone post, that says "do not deliberately upset people" I 100% agree.
Most of times i only read comments of the same people making fun of someone perma ban or 14 day ban , the ban can be the most unfair on the world but they will look into everything to find the smallets senseless reason to blame you. I am not saying that people should flame but baiting someone to flame is as bad as flaming . If people want other people to get banned and find ways to do it then whats the point of "mute/all" and only report after game? Plus people say things like "x9" "guys please report (lux) 3 reports she gets banned" basically the system is not protecting anyone. If the concern of this company is make people have a good environment in game , its not working and never will because most of people never mute and do all they can to make sure you get banned
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: How exactly does one "bait into flaming" without flaming oneself? Can you give examples?
If you are baiting someone to flame instead of muting them ur not worried about the actual gameplay , ur just a follower of a wrong system that doesnt help at all. If u bait to flame ur just a sadistic person like 90% of people
Cypherous (EUW)
: > and has all the right to insult those idiots who ruin all his effort . Except he doesn't, he's still expected to act like a human being :P
Trolling is acting like a %%%%%% , so we re just stating facts
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Just because someone is breaking the rules, doesn't give him a free pass to break the rules
If the other rule got punishment no one would randomnly flame ;)
: First off. He is Riot partner he is treated diffrent than any other normal mortal. He represents Riot. And any comapny won't accept breaking their rules by their representatives. So he got a ban.
please tell me who is a riot partner , i dont get it xD
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: you pulled that number right out of the clump of hairs around your asshole
go fkin google it %%%%head another delusional rioter iguess
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: no it makes sense but the system isn't doing it's job currently only verbal is getting banned ints trolls win trades aren't people are being in game assholes by their play patterns as dom says i'd much rather have someone in detail explain how he would have sexual relations with my whole female side of the family than to int or afk this isn't a case of either or this should be a case of Both both tfblade should have been banned and those asshats in his games wasting his time
If trolling would be as easily bannable as bad words in chat people would stop being so toxic because the inoccent trolls would recude and be afraid to be toxic , they have 14 000 + people working there playing video games all day go search in on the internet , this company is just dumb
Rioter Comments
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: for people thinking he got banned for 2 games he has been calling people %%%%%%s dog shit and been racist in almost every challenger game the ban is deserved the real problem here isn't that he got banned the real problem is the %%%%s in his games still keep playing while they were the main reasons for the toxicity the problem is that being mean is more severe than wasting a persons time and shitting on their efforts and goals
People get frustrated when trying theyr best to win a game , and then a randomn inoccent bad player in challenger feeds on purpose . Guess what? U cant flame those poor little babies because u will hurt theyr feelings , this system makes no sense

HEHE XD ROFL 69

Level 24 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion