: I think that they find the gaming cafe too suspicious
> [{quoted}](name=Kill and Win,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GUesrzy8,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-11-09T11:38:53.911+0000) > > I think that they find the gaming cafe too suspicious I think that too. Gaming cafes are not that common in europe and playing with an IP address which could be tracked to multiple account can be somewhat suspicious. I personally don't think the league boosting detection tracks all your movements in game as would consume too much resources. However I have to admit that they can detect boosting quite reliably - A friend of mine boosted another one for like 3-4 games (gold V promo) at the end of the season and they detected it and removed all the rewards from the boosted account. They thought that 3-4 games would never be enough to detect such a "service" LOL
: Thank you Riot.
Holy moly that is some mad conversation. However a general rule of thumb in interacting with germans over the internet. References to the 1940s are usually not taken lightly. In online games we often feel offended because our history lessons are very much designed to deal with the atrocities of that time. So can be very sure that even though some might see it as a joke, due to pure statistics there will always be one guy who cannot joke about this.
HPLT (EUW)
: Received a 14-day ban after repeating that you shouldn't insult people with the f-word
To bring this topic to a (happy) ending. The support team checked my behaviour and lifted the ban. No compensation but that was never my intentation (I just wanted to get my account back and be eligible for end of season rewards). Only negative connotation that is left is that the player baited me into this didn't receive any punishment whatsoever.
Grimmrok (EUNE)
: >Do not threaten or repeatedly tell a player you will report them. Doing so can encourage players who are already negative to continue their behavior. Whether they know they are being reported or not has no bearing to whether the system will act on them. But most importantly, repeatedly threatening or arguing with a negative player can end up derailing the game for everyone else and then open yourself up to reports and possible disciplinary action as well. Avoid negative thoughts and useless chatting with poor performing teammates! Focus on victory by muting the offending player and then reporting them at the end of the game. > >Do not ask other players in the match to report the offending player. It only takes one report for our systems to review a game. Additional reports will not do anything for the offending player; however as mentioned above, it could open yourself up to a report of your own; especially if you are derailing the match by constantly demanding reports of other players. ( https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player#h2 ) I don't know what about this is vague. It specifically states _"Do not threaten or repeatedly tell a player you will report them", "Do not ask other players in the match to report the offending players"_. What about this is so difficult for people to understand? Don't do it. As stated at http://khaotixgaming.com/calling-reports-considered-toxic-behavior-league/ >It’s essentially cry bullying and even if you successfully got more people to report the player, that would not change the outcome. Thus, as stated by [Husker](https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/player/EUW/Husker): >It is a form of bullying and as such is against the summoner code. It doesn't matter when it was said; be it 1 year ago, 2 years ago, 5 years ago, or yesterday; "it's a form of bullying and as such is against the summoner code". Don't do it. RIOT doesn't care who started it. You are responsible for your own actions, and thus you will be held accountable for them, regardless of the circumstances. Some people like that, some people don't; there are opinions as many as there are grains of sand in a sandbox, but it doesn't matter because those are the rules that we agree to when we sign up to play their game. And considering that [Kukulkán](https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/player/EUW/Kukulk%C3%A1n) had already his 14-days ban, he should of known that he was on his last straw, and that any infraction of these rules, no matter how small, could end his account.
> [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PWc0zxxf,comment-id=0002000000010000000000010001,timestamp=2018-08-20T17:28:27.453+0000) > > ( https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player#h2 ) > > I don't know what about this is vague. > > It specifically states _"Do not threaten or repeatedly tell a player you will report them", "Do not ask other players in the match to report the offending players"_. > First too much to answers to take them in one single post but starting with this one first. It is very easy to verify your own statement by copy pasting just parts of a whole abstract. As stated: "Do not threaten or repeatedly tell a player you will report them. Doing so can encourage players who are already negative to continue their behavior." These two sentences belong together. You shall not threaten because it can encourages others to continue / starting to behave negatively. It doesn't state "Don't spam report, otherwise we will ban you". The whole abstract is more written like a hint for an overall better gaming experience rather than a rule. Why is it vague? Because: - It does not state the consequences for such a behaviour (from RIOT) - It does not specify when your behaviour derailing the game and how much is considered too much (If you ask 1 time , 5 times , 10 times per minute/game?!) If you would ban every person that asked to report someone the league community would be much smaller - cause everyone faced the guy doing so. If it is a rule, as you stated, it has to be applied to everyone. However as we both know that is not the case. So in the end we should go with the most recent answer from an RIOT employee and that is NaKyle, saying: "Spotted a bit of confusion about whether or not we dish out penalties to players who ask for reports. **Just to be super clear, we don't.** If a player used asking for reports as a leaping off point for actual harassment, that's when we'd blow the whistle." And he said: Asking for a report can sometimes be understandable, e.g. if homophobic slur, racist, harassment was used and won't lead to a punishment. If we trust the OP that he got harassed by a premade spanish group, his reason to ask for a report is reasonable and should not cause further punishment. >One important thing though - AI might be wrong. It might make a mistake: AI might be wrong but that is actually my point. The current system has obvious mistakes, however it is not the mistake of the system but the person who built it. Deep learning is all about the data input and training - and obviously results will differ if the 6 term intern set up the model or an actual expert in that field. And even between experts the result can very highly >Yes and no, from a development point of view the overhead for checking for other violations isn't going to really add to the overall "cost" of scanning that report to begin with, remember its just looking for keywords in the chat, i imagine they might have seperate arrays of words they scan for first but that doesn't change that its likely on a loop iterating through multiple arrays to both find what its looking for and to give them feedback on which words are being used That is not how AI works. If they did it correctly they fed there system with thousands of setences which were categorised in "good" and "bad" behaviour. Then a model was set up and trained on that data. Afterwards you have a model, which you can feed with new input (sentences / chat log) and the model gives you a probabilty on how toxic the behaviour was. Then there is a human set threshold, which leads to punishments. However if the system is trained on single words like "ky.." then the probality always will reach 100% ignoring the context. And that is the point were our opinions seperate because I say context matters and that a sentece speaking out against slur (even if they contain the specific word) should not be punished. > I'm familiar with it, tl;dr power corrupts The whole experiment is more than simple power corruption it is also about how people react to orders of a 3rd party/person and that they are willing to do follow them even if they don't agree with them. The same fact was investigated even earlier in the Milgram experiment, which you probably also know: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment All I want to say is that there is no such thing as an unbreakable mind. Even the free will of totaly sane people (which have to fear no consequences) can be twisted. So I would be very cautious when saying "he should have known better", because rather simple manipulation can put words into your mouth you didn't want to say in the first place. > Its going to be a huge investment for riot though in terms of manpower and raw resources, No it is not. RIOT will not invent a new wheel they will just use deep learning networks which already exist like listed here: https://www.jeremyjordan.me/convnet-architectures/ These are more frequently used for image classification but there are also models for text classification and RIOT could use one of these. Moreover with the most recent frameworks it become much easier to build your own neural network. The most important fact is the input data and that is also were human naivity can still harm things. You don't need huge manpower and resources in order to build up those models. You just need very few smart and unbiased people, which are able to identify the key features the model can learn from (before and during it's implementation into league). > i would personally rather be incorrectly banned for a day which i could get overturned than have people get away with it because gaming the system becomes possible Too many people do get away, because they know how to trick the system. If it would work flawlessly you would probably never face toxicity. However I still face it on a regular basis, might it be upfront or passive aggressive. Furthermore I can say that the usual response time is more like 10-12 days than 1 day, since your request goes through several stages. > Yes and no, from a development point of view the overhead for checking for other violations isn't going to really add to the overall "cost" of scanning that report to begin with, remember its just looking for keywords in the chat, i imagine they might have seperate arrays... See answer to Grimmok
Cypherous (EUW)
: > The RIOT employee told him he got banned for using a certain word, for nothing else. You can't just say "yeah if he didn't get banned for that, than there is still this or that, which is punishable". In a modern society each violation of rules is handled seperatly. A valid rpeort is a valid report, the system isn't only going to look for one thing, its going to check for each rule infraction, its an automated system it isn't going to lose much by checking for everything else as it goes :P > You blindly defend RIOTs policy even if it faultsome and open for exploitation. Did he or did he not type those words that he had no actual need to type by his own free will? because nobody exploited him, he used poor judgement and made a mistake > context always matters and under the wrong circumstances you can get baited into repeating a banned word Common sense says if you know its a bad word you don't repeat it without a very valid reason > TLDR:/ Riots current approach is like the one of a teacher, seeing a fight on the school yard. Both kids get equally punished despite the possibility that a bully was just searching a victim for his aggressions. Because trying to find context just isn't worth the resources, yes they could spend a fortune writing a program to try and figure out context in human speech given dozens of different languages and dozens of different meanings and then trying to imply meaning in relation to gameplay, but considering that nothing on the planet can do this properly outside of an actual person, you're literally asking for the impossible, if riot had the money and technical prowess to create such a system, they wouldn't be making video games ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PWc0zxxf,comment-id=0002000000010000000000010000,timestamp=2018-08-20T14:55:48.031+0000) > > In a modern society each violation of rules is handled seperatly. > > A valid rpeort is a valid report, the system isn't only going to look for one thing, its going to check for each rule infraction, its an automated system it isn't going to lose much by checking for everything else as it goes :P > Don't want to question your integrity but considering the rest of your answer I would call that a guess. Due to the report form I would expect at least a weight on the checked report reasons. And what do you call valid? A toplaner beeing mad that his botlane went 0-13? Two people spam pinging each others and thus report each other? It is very subjective what is valid and that is why the tribunal wasn't considered the best solution. Don't get me wrong I prefer an AI system like RIOT is using but it shouldn't be triggered by words - it has to become smarter, regardless of you thinking it is wasted effort or not. > Did he or did he not type those words that he had no actual need to type by his own free will? because nobody exploited him, he used poor judgement and made a mistake > Common sense says if you know its a bad word you don't repeat it without a very valid reason > I just leave that for you: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/OeZ3ipZB-got-a-14-day-suspension-by-a-teammate-on-purpose btw his ban was lifted. Your opinion on free will is very biased as you assume a 2-class society (the good ones following the rules and the bad ones breaking them). You should read about the stanford prison experiment, maybe that will reconsider your opinion on free will because it can be manipulated fairly easily: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment > Because trying to find context just isn't worth the resources, yes they could spend a fortune writing a program to try and figure out context in human speech given dozens of different languages and dozens of different meanings and then trying to imply meaning in relation to gameplay, but considering that nothing on the planet can do this properly outside of an actual person, you're literally asking for the impossible, if riot had the money and technical prowess to create such a system, they wouldn't be making video games ;) And again you are wrong. AI and deep learning are common sense and used by e.g. google since the early 2000. Recently these method became much better as shown by Google AI or translators like www.deepl.com. RIOT has a large set of chat data and they will use that data for their own deep learning algorithms. I don't want to discuss talent but deep learning is all about classification/features and if done correctly it can be detect much more than simple catch phrasing (without a huge investment).
Cypherous (EUW)
: The support article was last updated today so that is the most recent, also the FAQ has always stated that and it has always been the case > Still as the OP has stated he didn't get banned for Report calling but for parroting banned words. And there was no valid reason for him to repeat them, he got punished for it, even if he had not said that word there were still 4 report calling violations and the bigoted comment that everyone should learn english His punishment was going to arrive regardless
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PWc0zxxf,comment-id=00020000000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-20T12:58:49.074+0000) > > The support article was last updated today so that is the most recent, also the FAQ has always stated that and it has always been the case > > And there was no valid reason for him to repeat them, he got punished for it, even if he had not said that word there were still 4 report calling violations and the bigoted comment that everyone should learn english > > His punishment was going to arrive regardless The support article could be updated for whatever reason. The support article does not clearly state that you can get banned for report calling. It could be interpreted in multiple ways like for example that your teammates are annoyed und thus reporting you. "Derailling" is a very vague term, since it cannot be detected purely by a chat filter. RIOT already has trouble catching inters and griefers, assuming a bad influence on the game simply by 1 line of "Report player XY" is guessing at best. Also I had so many people asking for reports in my games, I don't even care. I highly doubt that all these people got punished for asking to report someone. The RIOT employee told him he got banned for using a certain word, for nothing else. You can't just say "yeah if he didn't get banned for that, than there is still this or that, which is punishable". In a modern society each violation of rules is handled seperatly. If the system detected him for using slur, then it is incensere to punsih him for something else. People see patterns were they want to see patterns, maybe it was his 1st shoutout to report someone, maybe his 100th - We don't know and as long as it stays that way : "when in doubt, for the accused". Btw.: I am not a huge fan of Report calling. In my 5 years of playing the game I did it twice, because of a disco nunu and singed. However I still don't see a reason why someone should get punished for - I mean you are the ones arguing all the time that if you don't like what you hear, you should just mute the person. **Regards the slur** You blindly defend RIOTs policy even if it faultsome and open for exploitation. No matter what you are saying context always matters and under the wrong circumstances you can get baited into repeating a banned word - That is simply psychology. Just because you calling the devil by his name you are not actually evil. If they want to implement such a policy they should clearly state it from your first time playing the game. However, since you don't get a warning that even parroting or out of context use can can lead to a ban all their actions feel arbitrary. Isn't it kind of ridiculing that you receive a reform card and have to agree to become a less toxic player after you stood up against slur and explained that some words can have very consequences since you don't know the mental state of the other person behind the screen. TLDR:/ Riots current approach is like the one of a teacher, seeing a fight on the school yard. Both kids get equally punished despite the possibility that a bully was just searching a victim for his aggressions.
Grimmrok (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kukulkán,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PWc0zxxf,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-08-20T11:53:12.303+0000) > > And who the %%%% told you report calling is bannable? If you see someone misbehaving and ask someone to report that misbehavior thats just normal? If you see someone get raped you probably dont call the police huh? Just stand there and watch or what? https://image.prntscr.com/image/dPMnsFLaRCm_ICb54uw_9A.png ( https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player#h2 ) > [{quoted}](name=Husker,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EE7d58Pu,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-08-12T12:24:46.975+0000) > > Hey all. I don't specifically work on the team that deals with reports, but hopefully I can provide some clarity. > > To address point one of the OP - Calling for others to report a player is a punishable offense. It is a form of bullying and as such is against the summoner code. It should always be a personal decision for each player as to whether or not they feel another player warrants a report. In fact, do feel free to tell your team mates that "report calling" in itself counts as harassment. Flaming and bullying a player will never help them to improve their game mechanics, communication etc. Take five minutes to add someone and talk to them after game. Perhaps do some customs to help them learn a champion, or how to gank or how to use vision. > > To the second point of the OP - Don't worry about how many reports a player receives at the end of a given game. What's important is that if you feel a player truly deserves to be reported, that you do so. Don't feel pressured in to doing something by your team mates asking you to report a player. It's all recorded and all counts. As for the specifics of how the system deals with reports, I can't go in to detail. > > > As always, the report system is a continually in development and will continue to evolve to be as useful as possible. > > Hope this helps! ( https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/EE7d58Pu-dear-riotsome-clarification-please?show=nested ) http://khaotixgaming.com/calling-reports-considered-toxic-behavior-league/ Report calling is punishable.
> [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PWc0zxxf,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2018-08-20T12:18:07.078+0000) > > https://image.prntscr.com/image/dPMnsFLaRCm_ICb54uw_9A.png > ( https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player#h2 ) > > ( https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/EE7d58Pu-dear-riotsome-clarification-please?show=nested ) > > http://khaotixgaming.com/calling-reports-considered-toxic-behavior-league/ > > Report calling is punishable. That is 2 years ago. I would argue that RIOT employees should always work according the most recent post, beeing that of RIOT NaKyle. Still as the OP has stated he didn't get banned for Report calling but for parroting banned words.
Mada (EUW)
: So everybody seems to know that writing %%% or something along those lines is bannable. Then the children run around "quoting" that and get punished for it. To me, that's beautiful. Someone who willingly breaks a rule because they believe the magical power of context will protect them won't be missed by me. Probably someone who doesn't understand relic shield, anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Mada,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PWc0zxxf,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-20T12:07:43.269+0000) > > So everybody seems to know that writing %%% or something along those lines is bannable. Then the children run around "quoting" that and get punished for it. > To me, that's beautiful. Someone who willingly breaks a rule because they believe the magical power of context will protect them won't be missed by me. Probably someone who doesn't understand relic shield, anyway. That is not true....I know it since I got banned because in my chat log it was the only thing which could be (in another context) directly related as an insult. Realise that (justified or not) almost exclusively people who actually faced some kind of punishment come to this forum. What does even hurt more is the fact, that more often than not the actual aggresor doesn't get punished at all because he knew the workarounds.
Kukulkán (EUW)
: You obviously didnt read the text. You read the title then the chatlog and wrote. The support itself said it was the word ret4rded. I quoted our jax. I got banned. I did improve alot. You can basically see in my history when I stopped writing alot. That was my first game of that day. I was banned 2 months before. I did my best to change for good. But now I dont really even try anymore. I just play on my second account and there I am toxic as %%%%. guess what never even a chat restriction. I can int, insult or just straight up steal lanes in draft. Riot doesnt care. But the word ret4rded gets me banned. Doesnt matter if I quote or use it against someone? The guy whoever made that rule is should consider switching professions... And who the %%%% told you report calling is bannable? If you see someone misbehaving and ask someone to report that misbehavior thats just normal? If you see someone get raped you probably dont call the police huh? Just stand there and watch or what?
> [{quoted}](name=Kukulkán,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PWc0zxxf,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-08-20T11:53:12.303+0000) > > You obviously didnt read the text. You read the title then the chatlog and wrote. The support itself said it was the word ret4rded. I quoted our jax. I got banned. I did improve alot. You can basically see in my history when I stopped writing alot. That was my first game of that day. That is what people on this forum dont want to believe. You just need to slightly change one character of an insult and the system doesn't detect it. I got a 14-day ban because one of my teammates called me a "fggot" and i answered that he "shouldn't call random people on the internet a ...(spelled correctly)". However since I corrected his wrong spelling I got flagged and he did not. He can up to this day play on his account. I mean even the board filter doesn't realise that I used an insult. People will only start to believe that, if it happens to them personally. RIOT needs to learn that context matters and that this zero tolerance policy is bullshit as long as you don't know the things forbidden. Every word can be formed into an insult using the right context, e.g. "I like apples/bananas/ape....." "You play like an apple/banana/ape". A flamer will always have more knowledge about restricted words than the casual guy just playing the game and he can build traps very easily of that. Especially for non native speakers it can be very hard to distinguish the levels of severity. Is "as-shole" a 0 tolerance word ? "fck"? Were is the border. Native speakers might grasp the border but sometimes people flame me with words I never heard of and that I can get banned for actually asking "what is a ....?" is pretty scary.
: Why do players like yourself always feel the need to comeback at them. Just literally do not do it. Do not go stooping down to the levels of strangers where you do not know their age, where they're from, their upbringing and the like. Just mute them if they're spouting rubbish and report them at the end of the game. It's so painfully simple I cannot comprehend you feel so obliged to point things out of others. It's not worth it, especially in a video game, just let the reporting system do it's job before you fall for the trap too.
> [{quoted}](name=Chaocontrol64,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TsFV2xTA,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-08-17T15:30:45.247+0000) > > Why do players like yourself always feel the need to comeback at them. Just literally do not do it. Do not go stooping down to the levels of strangers where you do not know their age, where they're from, their upbringing and the like. > > Just mute them if they're spouting rubbish and report them at the end of the game. > > It's so painfully simple I cannot comprehend you feel so obliged to point things out of others. > > It's not worth it, especially in a video game, just let the reporting system do it's job before you fall for the trap too. Because everybody behaves differently. If someone is doing a really great job I praise him, why should blindly ignore if someone is spreading toxicity? You might be right that it is absolutly pointless discussing stuff with them but it should be my decision if I answer him or not. Elsewise the chat function should be removed. And as long as the reaction is in a proper manner there shouldn't be anything wrong with it. Even in Football players sometimes call themselve out and yell "Get your shit together". The system should take affect and sort toxic from non-toxic behaviour. However as we know the system does not work flawless and seem get triggered by buzzwords and phrases. Trusting in such a lottery feels a bite discouraging. In the end my case should be the prime example because even if my ban is valid, he stayed untouched despite his flame and despite my report of him after the game.
HPLT (EUW)
: Received a 14-day ban after repeating that you shouldn't insult people with the f-word
What that shows to me is that there is a lack of consitency handling those cases. Some RIOT employes lift the ban, others think that parroting a single word is as bad as insulting by yourself. If the system did a mistake, the company should stand by it and treat all cases uniformly. As I said, since I answered those trolls I might even deserve a punishment. However the severety is just disproportinal, since it is not just the 14-day ban but also a drop to honor level 0 (thus ineligible for rewards) + I am flagged as long as I play as a toxic player leading to a permanent ban with the next mistake. Meanwhile the guy harassing me stays untouched because he knew how he can trick the system. Btw. Very interesting that this thread is getting downvoted despite the reasonable conversations. If you don't agree with my opinion I am very open for a discussion.
HPLT (EUW)
: Received a 14-day ban after repeating that you shouldn't insult people with the f-word
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TsFV2xTA,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-17T12:53:15.862+0000) >... I am really not up to a fight but did you read the chat log. You twisting it that way that I actually attacked him, while all I said was "he shouldnt call random people on the internet a %%%got" and " if they call me a %%%got" - Both sentences are directed towards me not any other person. In these sentences there is no hate towards another person and without the context I would have never even thought about using that word in the first place. I appretiate RIOTs effort trying to decrease the toxicity in the game, but it is far from beeing a life lesson, when a word is banned without respecting the context of use. Personally I would classify such actions as (mindless) censorship like conducted in North-Korea or if we stay with games "We happy few". I also don't think that RIOT has this purpose of his system in mind - it just don't function any better. Anyways we don't seem to get together. In my opinion there is a difference between knowing that a word is inappropriate and thus don't use it offensively and knowhing that a word is inapproriate and explain that fact, if it is used against you. In my opinion downright censorship just gives these insults even more power. Just like the phrase "Lord Voldemord" compared to "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" in the Harry Potter books (sorry didn't came accross a better analogy). You should know what these insults mean and should be able to express your anger towards the use of slur. If that however is forbidden it can cause a vacuum were certain individuals think it is OK to use them, just because nobody stands up and actually opposes against their use. But that is probably just my (humble) opinion.
Cypherous (EUW)
: > But that is the actual thing, cause I never used such words I don't know how the system reacts to it. The same way people would react to it, do you use homophobic slurs in normal mature conversation with strangers you just met? because that is how the system is treating it
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TsFV2xTA,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-08-17T12:31:17.415+0000) > > The same way people would react to it, do you use homophobic slurs in normal mature conversation with strangers you just met? because that is how the system is treating it Well it very much depends on the situation but for example imagine your kid grasps a swear word in school/kindergarden. You would make very sure that he does not use it again and knows the meaning of that word. For conversation with strangers: It is very hard to reconstruct such a situation but if a stranger would insult you out of nowhere, I think it is normal human behaviour to let him know that the way he called you was inappropriate. If you repeat the word again will most likely just depend on if you give an immidiate reaction to it or if you explain something in between and coming back to that topic "later".
: > . Also if there is 0 tolerance, how is it possible that he can just leave out a character and it is totally fine for the system to use You can't and it's not. There have been PLENTY of examples on the forums where players unsuccessfully tried to trick the system. It's perfectly able to deal with that.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TsFV2xTA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-17T11:52:53.896+0000) > > You can't and it's not. > > There have been PLENTY of examples on the forums where players unsuccessfully tried to trick the system. It's perfectly able to deal with that. Well I am not here to fight, but at least the context of my textlog should proof that at some point I got called the F-word. I reported him and his friend for the harassment they did and up to yet nothing happened. They are still able to play games while I got an immidiate ban after the game. So I assume that his usage of the F-word didn't trigger the system.
Cypherous (EUW)
: Its a zero tolerance word, just don't say it there is never a valid reason to repeat what a player says :P
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TsFV2xTA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-17T11:42:03.424+0000) > > Its a zero tolerance word, just don't say it there is never a valid reason to repeat what a player says :P But that is the actual thing, cause I never used such words I don't know how the system reacts to it. I didn't use it to harass someone but just to point out that the use of it is inappropriate. It shouldn't be that "You are a f..." and "don't call me/someone a f..." have the same severe. Also if there is 0 tolerance, how is it possible that he can just leave out a character and it is totally fine for the system to use. "Fggot" should result in the same punishment as using it regulary. The point for me is that the current implementation is not actual 0-tolerance because the workarounds are fair to easy and susceptible to exploitation. In the end this is a video game and not a heavily cut anime version of naruto. Why is it forbidden to use certain words if they don't offend anyone. I mean I just reconstructed the situation as it was (He called me that way - No way to twist that fact - and it was innappropriate). If you follow the path of banning every possible usage of a word (in whatever context) we might reach a version of league, which is far from real life conversations. However that wouldn't solve the problem of toxicity because toxic words would be just replaced by bloomy circumlocutions. > [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TsFV2xTA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-17T11:45:16.688+0000) > > For now: Contact the support. I don't think they will remove your punishment (because, for example, you sort of threatened to go afk), but they might reduce it. No guarantees, but it's worth a try. > > For the future: Don't quote toxic players. In fact, don't interact with them at all. Ignore or mute them (whatever you prefer) and report them after the game. Don't discuss with them, don't discuss ABOUT them, don't ask others to report them. Just ignore and report. Yes you can argue that I threaten to go AFK but if you get the feeling that someone doesn't want to play with you can act like that. Furthermore I didn't AFK in that game leading to Jinx harassing me further for "not actual AFK'ing".
Rioter Comments
HPLT (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=O6F6QOkY,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-28T10:35:01.846+0000) > > > Let’s look at top lane, if the enemy player picks renekton then he is most likely gonna beat you in lane the vast majority of the time... but you will out scale him the vast majority of the time... so your focus in lane shifts to survival and a late game focus. > > I think adcs could seriously take a page out of gangplank’s book... very weak early game and generally going top or mid vs a lot of early game fighters and burst mages... a gangplank player has been dealing with exactly what you’ve been struggling with for years and yet he has thrived... because the playstyle has adapted to it. You’ve got an advantage over this with a support, but your play style never adapted to the change and this is the result. > And thats quite the wrong analogy you bring up here. Renekton and Gankplank are Champions not roles and you had active choices in order to prevent beeing bullied. The standard player wouldnt pick Gankplank into an oppressive lane bully (if he is not a total 1 trick) or he would try to counterpick Renekton with something similar strong or a rather beefy tank, which prevents the risk of Renekton beeing snowballed out of control. I would go that far to say that a GP is more valuable late game than an ADC due to the AOE damage, the CC removal on his W, a generally higher health pool and a zoning Ult. ADCs are 18 different champion and every single one of them gets bullied early on - You don't get an option to bully like in other lanes and that creates a feeling of beeing victimised all the time. On top most of the ADCs don't outscale as hard as you think. Yes you can play Jax into Renekton and yes you will outscale him, but over the course you also get tanky and you have abilities to help you from dying. On the other hand you have an ADC that even if he is 8:0:0 can still be killed by a Nocturne ult in an instant with 0 to none counterplay. Yes you do damage but that is also exepcted from any other class which has no option than building Damage. So yes ADCs are powerful late but there are plenty of examples on other lanes which scale as hard and don't feel like they are minions up to a 4th item. On top an ADC on its own doesn't do shit and right here is the problem. Supports dictate what ADCs can and not can do over the length of the entire game and that creates all the problems in SoloQ. Nobody likes the feeling to purely rely on a random person (with very little communication possible) and that also creates that huge gap between casual/ranked and pro play. Over the years they pumped so much power into supports that they got so oppressive that ADCs have no identity in many games. They can't initiate fight, they most of the time cannot splitpush and with recent changes they are not even the fastest tower takers. The biggest problem right now however is the mobility creep. In early days of League you had a limited amount of dashes and your health and tankyness was designed around that. Nowadays every champion has a dash or another form of gap closer + some champions have active abilties in order to solely prevent ADCs from doing damage (prime examples be Yasuo Windwall, Jax E and Irelia Ult) - Thus they often are just the carrot everyone tries to get in a fight. Coupling that with the insane amount of damage from Active Items, Runes and especially passives often leads to no outplay potential. Some people just don't like to sit on the passengers seat and hope for the best, however with every single ADC you currently pick you get that feeling. > Same is happening in pro play... Korean teams aren’t even bothering with anything other than marksmen anymore, because they are still the most effective choices. First and formest as I stated: Pro play is not the same as the solo queue experience. Usually the higher you climb the ranked latter the better ADCs get because not only there positioning improves but people actually care and peel for you. That is why ADCs were actually quite good in Master tier and above prior to 8.11. Added with the extra communication you get in pro play this role can endure much more than in your standard Diamond/Plat/gold game. Adding the inexperience of most ADC player with the new meta picks will force teams to still play with an ADC. If you compare the pickrate of ADCs in the LCK with the LPL (which might be the dominating region right now) and the EU LCS you can see that the amount of ADC vs non-ADCs is even at best. And again since ADC players prolly still didn't adapt to the new picks I find these numbers too high. Also pro play strategics can't be adapted to solo queue. Pro play is very smart when it comes to resource distribution - Players usually have very high CS compared to your standard solo queue game, enabling ADCs to reach there powerspike earlier and become useful. So to conclude from such games isn't possible. > I’d still call Cait or Draven a harder lane than him, sure you get pushed in but he isn’t going to have any kill pressure on you so long as your not getting caught, especially if you have a good support. And thats the big "if". If not you but your support does better you "might" have a chance. Supports shall have an impact but the current changes to Fleet Footwork and and HP5 making it even harder compensating (surely your own and) your supports mistakes. > Stormrazor is the strongest single item spike available to an adc... it is very strong at the moment and is first item on most adcs. Yes it is the strongest available for Crit ADCs, but you delay your powerspike to 4 not 3 items. That's why like all Crit ADCs suffer so hard. Every viable Pro play pick reaches his spike with 3 items or less. If you buy Stormrazors you still need more money than for your average 3 items spike on a Bork or Rageblade Champion, making it a shitty buy. On top the Passive is meant for Assassins rather than consistent damage dealers like ADCs. Since ADCs are meant to scale 1 empowered AA won't change much on that. It might be a valuable item on high range champions like Jinx and Caitlyn though. However at least Caitlyn has huge problems to come online currently. I am pretty sure if Duskblade gets nerfed and Stormrazor gets cheaper more assassins will consider that option. > The changes on the PBE won't do shit Ofc it will enable them to do "more" damage early own. But they are still 1 shot and current builds often leave no space for a health regen/lifesteal or defensive item until the 5th slot. The current problems are not "only" damage related. You can play around doing no damage, even though it's hard. I think the sustain nerfs hurt much more. > Every lane has to deal with exactly this and have been for 9 years except adcs... everybody was not fine with it, most of us are frankly fed up with adcs in general, we are fed up with adcs being the most important champions in the game, we hate the fact that our picks are forced to cater to adcs, we hate the fact that supports are forced to babysit their adcs instead of doing their job, and we definitely hate the fact that as soon as adcs aren’t the most important champions in the game you guys complain incessantly. It was about time this happened You have to ask yourself why you have to cater the ADC, not because it is the most important but rather the most vulanerable role in the game. It is the guy constantly in threat getting 1 shot. Do you think thats not a stressfull way to play the game? And if we are already here: People are usually selfish and think they are better than the rest. How much games did I have with a Top picking Riven/Fiora or whatever instead of a desperatly needed Tank/CC champion. How many times did you have that last pick Zed/Talon making it a full AD comp. I had more games were people didn't give a shit about the other lanes and the overall team composition than actually picking what is best for the team. So this "cater" argument might again be applicable to pro play but not solo queue. Ah and this sentence also implies that you didn't pick up ADCs after their changes, so you basicly arguing about something beeing fine without own first hand experience. Your arguments just comes down to "We had to suffer so we are pleased that now you have to suffer too" - Pretty crual opinion. Remembers me to a talk with a feminst, justyfing the female quota in my country with the quote "Mens suppressed us 1000 years now it is our turn". > Because you haven’t had to deal with this before, we have... that’s why we want it to stay, because it was about time this happened to you. You wan't an easy target that is the thing. You can't accept the fact that if champions are equally powerful and have equal drawbacks that the player skill might decide. Would you like it that your lane gets completly changed Mid-season after 9 years of the very same game. What you seem to not get is that the meta wasn't something the players decided. It was Riot enforcing that playstyle. 9 Years every 5th champion was an ADC and you now blame a community of players that they made your experience worse. Believe it or not but there were also meta shifts for ADCs over the past years. Just because champions rely on ranged AA doesn't mean they all play the same - Just the way how you rightclick changes. Just because you are a good Caitlyn doesn't mean you are a good Lucian or Twitch. Over the years meta shifted from something like Corki, Graves Bot to infinity Dash Lucian, to Tristana beeing good beeing bad beeing good again and so on and so forth. It is a class - Just because Riven is good Fiora doesn't have to be and vice versa. You always implying that Top and Midlaners have these diverese champion pools when most of the time people tend to main 2 or 3 champions (on top might be 1-2 bruisers and a tank). > With constant power and mobility creep with every new champion the outplay potential for ADC shrank. And that again is not true. I watched APDOs lane ranking videos since season 4-5 and never ADC was the most important role. Over almost all past seasons midlane or jungle had the most impact on the game.
Continue: > With constant power and mobility creep with every new champion the outplay potential for ADC shrank. Only recently he changed his opinion to support. ADC is ranked the least impactful role by him. > Or they will listen to the wider community who says that this diversity is a good thing and that we want them to keep it... what yo don’t realise is that there are more mid laners than adcs, so if mid and top laners want this to stay like this (which still isn’t perfect as adcs have wiped out mages again) then that’s the majority vote and what riot will listen to. What you seemt to don't get is that RIOT just realises if player count drops. Even if every Top and Midlaner enjoys this meta they would still be playing the game without this change. However if lets say 70% of the ADCS doesn't like it it will be recognised by a huge drop, which might lead them to rethink there approach. Again your approach is that you wan't to force specific playstyle on a lane you don't even main, probably just that in case you get autofilled you can still pick your comfortable champion there. Currently no diversity was created, you just scrapped a bunch of ADCs and placed some oppressive Mages and Bruisers there which no ADC can punish during any stage of the game. TlDr: I think you have some kind of sadistic streak. From reading your post you actually wan't these changes just to hurt ADC mains and not for a better game experience of everybody. You think in boxes and your boxes were created by others and not your experience. And last but not least you don't seem to grasp the concept of a role and constantly compare it with single champions.
: The thing is that this is no different to the other lanes... match ups shouldn’t all be late game focused. Let’s look at top lane, if the enemy player picks renekton then he is most likely gonna beat you in lane the vast majority of the time... but you will out scale him the vast majority of the time... so your focus in lane shifts to survival and a late game focus. No different bot lane... if you pick an adc and they pick a burst mage your focus in lane shifts not to winning lane but surviving it, as an adc will outscale a burst mage or fighter. In fact it is different bot lane as it’s a duo lane, your support plays a large role in the outcome of the lane... yeah in a 1v1 burst mage will beat adc in lane, but in a duo lane a good support could really turn the tide... yesterday I was playing Pyke with a jhin adc vs a zed brand lane... we won hard and jhin got massively fed because while the adc match up went in their favour early game the support match up went in our favour... and that resulted in brand going 1/6/1 in lane. I think adcs could seriously take a page out of gangplank’s book... very weak early game and generally going top or mid vs a lot of early game fighters and burst mages... a gangplank player has been dealing with exactly what you’ve been struggling with for years and yet he has thrived... because the playstyle has adapted to it. You’ve got an advantage over this with a support, but your play style never adapted to the change and this is the result. ___ So adcs are fine... but you’ve got to adapt your playstyle to a given match up dynamic just the same as all the other lanes... that’s the main issue here, but currently adcs are the strongest in the game... in fact in pro play they have practically just given up with going anything else bot lane now, very few teams still go mages and fighters bot.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=O6F6QOkY,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-28T10:35:01.846+0000) > > > Let’s look at top lane, if the enemy player picks renekton then he is most likely gonna beat you in lane the vast majority of the time... but you will out scale him the vast majority of the time... so your focus in lane shifts to survival and a late game focus. > > I think adcs could seriously take a page out of gangplank’s book... very weak early game and generally going top or mid vs a lot of early game fighters and burst mages... a gangplank player has been dealing with exactly what you’ve been struggling with for years and yet he has thrived... because the playstyle has adapted to it. You’ve got an advantage over this with a support, but your play style never adapted to the change and this is the result. > And thats quite the wrong analogy you bring up here. Renekton and Gankplank are Champions not roles and you had active choices in order to prevent beeing bullied. The standard player wouldnt pick Gankplank into an oppressive lane bully (if he is not a total 1 trick) or he would try to counterpick Renekton with something similar strong or a rather beefy tank, which prevents the risk of Renekton beeing snowballed out of control. I would go that far to say that a GP is more valuable late game than an ADC due to the AOE damage, the CC removal on his W, a generally higher health pool and a zoning Ult. ADCs are 18 different champion and every single one of them gets bullied early on - You don't get an option to bully like in other lanes and that creates a feeling of beeing victimised all the time. On top most of the ADCs don't outscale as hard as you think. Yes you can play Jax into Renekton and yes you will outscale him, but over the course you also get tanky and you have abilities to help you from dying. On the other hand you have an ADC that even if he is 8:0:0 can still be killed by a Nocturne ult in an instant with 0 to none counterplay. Yes you do damage but that is also exepcted from any other class which has no option than building Damage. So yes ADCs are powerful late but there are plenty of examples on other lanes which scale as hard and don't feel like they are minions up to a 4th item. On top an ADC on its own doesn't do shit and right here is the problem. Supports dictate what ADCs can and not can do over the length of the entire game and that creates all the problems in SoloQ. Nobody likes the feeling to purely rely on a random person (with very little communication possible) and that also creates that huge gap between casual/ranked and pro play. Over the years they pumped so much power into supports that they got so oppressive that ADCs have no identity in many games. They can't initiate fight, they most of the time cannot splitpush and with recent changes they are not even the fastest tower takers. The biggest problem right now however is the mobility creep. In early days of League you had a limited amount of dashes and your health and tankyness was designed around that. Nowadays every champion has a dash or another form of gap closer + some champions have active abilties in order to solely prevent ADCs from doing damage (prime examples be Yasuo Windwall, Jax E and Irelia Ult) - Thus they often are just the carrot everyone tries to get in a fight. Coupling that with the insane amount of damage from Active Items, Runes and especially passives often leads to no outplay potential. Some people just don't like to sit on the passengers seat and hope for the best, however with every single ADC you currently pick you get that feeling. > Same is happening in pro play... Korean teams aren’t even bothering with anything other than marksmen anymore, because they are still the most effective choices. First and formest as I stated: Pro play is not the same as the solo queue experience. Usually the higher you climb the ranked latter the better ADCs get because not only there positioning improves but people actually care and peel for you. That is why ADCs were actually quite good in Master tier and above prior to 8.11. Added with the extra communication you get in pro play this role can endure much more than in your standard Diamond/Plat/gold game. Adding the inexperience of most ADC player with the new meta picks will force teams to still play with an ADC. If you compare the pickrate of ADCs in the LCK with the LPL (which might be the dominating region right now) and the EU LCS you can see that the amount of ADC vs non-ADCs is even at best. And again since ADC players prolly still didn't adapt to the new picks I find these numbers too high. Also pro play strategics can't be adapted to solo queue. Pro play is very smart when it comes to resource distribution - Players usually have very high CS compared to your standard solo queue game, enabling ADCs to reach there powerspike earlier and become useful. So to conclude from such games isn't possible. > I’d still call Cait or Draven a harder lane than him, sure you get pushed in but he isn’t going to have any kill pressure on you so long as your not getting caught, especially if you have a good support. And thats the big "if". If not you but your support does better you "might" have a chance. Supports shall have an impact but the current changes to Fleet Footwork and and HP5 making it even harder compensating (surely your own and) your supports mistakes. > Stormrazor is the strongest single item spike available to an adc... it is very strong at the moment and is first item on most adcs. Yes it is the strongest available for Crit ADCs, but you delay your powerspike to 4 not 3 items. That's why like all Crit ADCs suffer so hard. Every viable Pro play pick reaches his spike with 3 items or less. If you buy Stormrazors you still need more money than for your average 3 items spike on a Bork or Rageblade Champion, making it a shitty buy. On top the Passive is meant for Assassins rather than consistent damage dealers like ADCs. Since ADCs are meant to scale 1 empowered AA won't change much on that. It might be a valuable item on high range champions like Jinx and Caitlyn though. However at least Caitlyn has huge problems to come online currently. I am pretty sure if Duskblade gets nerfed and Stormrazor gets cheaper more assassins will consider that option. > The changes on the PBE won't do shit Ofc it will enable them to do "more" damage early own. But they are still 1 shot and current builds often leave no space for a health regen/lifesteal or defensive item until the 5th slot. The current problems are not "only" damage related. You can play around doing no damage, even though it's hard. I think the sustain nerfs hurt much more. > Every lane has to deal with exactly this and have been for 9 years except adcs... everybody was not fine with it, most of us are frankly fed up with adcs in general, we are fed up with adcs being the most important champions in the game, we hate the fact that our picks are forced to cater to adcs, we hate the fact that supports are forced to babysit their adcs instead of doing their job, and we definitely hate the fact that as soon as adcs aren’t the most important champions in the game you guys complain incessantly. It was about time this happened You have to ask yourself why you have to cater the ADC, not because it is the most important but rather the most vulanerable role in the game. It is the guy constantly in threat getting 1 shot. Do you think thats not a stressfull way to play the game? And if we are already here: People are usually selfish and think they are better than the rest. How much games did I have with a Top picking Riven/Fiora or whatever instead of a desperatly needed Tank/CC champion. How many times did you have that last pick Zed/Talon making it a full AD comp. I had more games were people didn't give a shit about the other lanes and the overall team composition than actually picking what is best for the team. So this "cater" argument might again be applicable to pro play but not solo queue. Ah and this sentence also implies that you didn't pick up ADCs after their changes, so you basicly arguing about something beeing fine without own first hand experience. Your arguments just comes down to "We had to suffer so we are pleased that now you have to suffer too" - Pretty crual opinion. Remembers me to a talk with a feminst, justyfing the female quota in my country with the quote "Mens suppressed us 1000 years now it is our turn". > Because you haven’t had to deal with this before, we have... that’s why we want it to stay, because it was about time this happened to you. You wan't an easy target that is the thing. You can't accept the fact that if champions are equally powerful and have equal drawbacks that the player skill might decide. Would you like it that your lane gets completly changed Mid-season after 9 years of the very same game. What you seem to not get is that the meta wasn't something the players decided. It was Riot enforcing that playstyle. 9 Years every 5th champion was an ADC and you now blame a community of players that they made your experience worse. Believe it or not but there were also meta shifts for ADCs over the past years. Just because champions rely on ranged AA doesn't mean they all play the same - Just the way how you rightclick changes. Just because you are a good Caitlyn doesn't mean you are a good Lucian or Twitch. Over the years meta shifted from something like Corki, Graves Bot to infinity Dash Lucian, to Tristana beeing good beeing bad beeing good again and so on and so forth. It is a class - Just because Riven is good Fiora doesn't have to be and vice versa. You always implying that Top and Midlaners have these diverese champion pools when most of the time people tend to main 2 or 3 champions (on top might be 1-2 bruisers and a tank). > With constant power and mobility creep with every new champion the outplay potential for ADC shrank. And that again is not true. I watched APDOs lane ranking videos since season 4-5 and never ADC was the most important role. Over almost all past seasons midlane or jungle had the most impact on the game.
: > Probably the only ADC that remained in the game is Quinn as either top or jungler. The most popular champions bot have been marksmen this entire time... the top 10 most played bot laners are all marksmen, the only non adcs that are in the top 20 are Swain, yasuo, vlad and Heimerdinger. So bot is still an adc centric role
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=O6F6QOkY,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-07-27T22:20:00.856+0000) > > The most popular champions bot have been marksmen this entire time... the top 10 most played bot laners are all marksmen, the only non adcs that are in the top 20 are Swain, yasuo, vlad and Heimerdinger. > > So bot is still an adc centric role They are the most played because ADC players usually went for that role and maybe they are not comfortable picking other champs or they are sick of that shit. Just because something is most played doesn't mean it is actually viable or enjoyable in the long run. Play against Fiddle/Heimerdinger + Brand and you know what I mean - A Caitlyn lane during ardent censer meta was easier to deal with. ADCs feel shit because even if you survive such a cancer laning phase you are so extremly weak that your aa doens't even bother a toplaner. Hell I've seen Spirit Visage rushes because they don't take ADCs serious anymore. Stormrazor is a extremly poorly designed item and it delays your powerspike extremly. Making it cheap doesn't change the position of ADCs but only leads to assassins absuing that shit. Basicly they butchered ADCs: Fleet Footwork is absolutly useless - you could stay in lane 3 minutes long constantly AA and you won't notice this "keystone" mastery anymore. Base stats are absolutly terrible in this damage overloaded meta. The powerspike is delayed from 3 items to 4 items and on top they also increased the cost of each item. The changes on the PBE won't do shit: They reduce the cost of IE and Zeal by 100g (after increasing them by 300-400g in 8.11). Stormrazor get's significantly cheaper but that item is just crap for ADCs who do consistent rather than bursty damage. I think the game was heading 9 years in a completly different direction and everyone was fine with that. Now they are forcing something that will never work - They are killing the motivation of ADC players and forcing a meta nobody is comfortable with (right in the middle of a season). Ofc mid and toplaners will pray for it to stay. But for every guy actually maining that role all these changes were a punch in the face. I am pretty sure that if it stays at least in Pro play we will see even more AP carries. The current ADC are not comfortable with those picks but in recent games they are already outperforming traditional adcs. As soon as they get more comfortable with the picks they will explode at Bot. Hell even Hans Sama (always stated for picking ADCs) stated that alot of them are too weak and if no changes happen he will pick up mages/bruisers too. RIOT basicly created that trap. With constant power and mobility creep with every new champion the outplay potential for ADC shrank. They had to give them damage to actually fight back because there champion design was so boringly stale. Now they nerfed them hard but the mobility and power creep still persists, leaving no place for them to be. I don't think this will change anytime soon and time will tell how stubborn RIOT is on that (not well thought) design decision. We can only vote with our pockets - They will only react if the playership and sells drop. However I think at the moment it is more important what China and Chinese ADCs think of those changes, since the european and american market are not as important anymore.
: FPS Problem: An everlasting story and becomes worse with nearly every Patch, when does Riot react?
I can confirm this problem with my 1060GTX 6gb. Today, I played the first time since a while and immideatly noticed that my fps are far worse than before. Checking my GPU base clock, I noticed that it almost runs at default desktop setting (900 Mhz). Considering this GPU can go up to 2000 MHz this might be the bottleneck. Changing energy settings of Windows didnt help either. Lowering the ingame graphics settings also didnt change the overall fps. i never had problems with fps before, but since the latest patch I neither get steady nor >120 frames per second.

HPLT

Level 146 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion