Player 00 (EUW)
: > How am I the douchebag when you're trash? Ran out of excuses so you take an out of context argument ? Great. Acting like a philosopher in League is NEVER appreciated. Especially not by some one you already tilted with dumb "Why".
> [{quoted}](name=Player 00,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WaErKyoA,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-08T19:21:38.225+0000) > > Ran out of excuses so you take an out of context argument ? Great. Acting like a philosopher in League is NEVER appreciated. Especially not by some one you already tilted with dumb "Why". You certainly ran out of excuses I can tell. Again, how am I the douchebag when you're trash? You are bronze, then expect a couple of questions regarding your moronic plays. One question could (and would) be: Who boosted you and how much did he ask for it? I simply ask you why you're so trash to recall on a spot where I mentioned there is a ward. I mean, there must be something happening in your clueless brain for you to think it's smart to recall there, not? I doubt I can piss morons like you any further off, since you're too stupid to even make a logical play. I mean, something you probably should've and would've known had you played with a brain. Atleast I sound like a douchebag, but I sure am not as braindead as you are. So back to what I mentioned above: > You certainly ran out of excuses I can tell. Again, how am I the douchebag when you're trash? You are bronze, then expect a couple of questions regarding your moronic plays. Don't go around lecturing people when you're trash. I would consider noosing myself if I were you lol.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: How are they hypocrites tho?
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=RTvrunt4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-08T19:12:14.144+0000) > > How are they hypocrites tho? They %%%% over the game, but you have to suffer for it? That's the hypocritical part. They do not want you to go afk, but basically force you to afk.
: Hate my life
Want to know how? It's going to be an expensive one if you invested in this game, but it'll do you good. Rage and rant as much as you can in chat. Say stuff that triggers 14 day and eventually a perma. After having to level a couple of accounts you'll lose joy in this game. :)
: Uh, no lmao? Going 0/10 and then say "it's just a game have fun" is stupid. people like that should play normals not ranked, but nice of you to assume im someone like that simply because im not toxic. But yeah, toxic people are so passionate. Especially with the emotions sadness and anger. So so passionate.
> [{quoted}](name=feed rage blame,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dcJc47mI,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T20:54:40.843+0000) > > Uh, no lmao? Going 0/10 and then say "it's just a game have fun" is stupid. people like that should play normals not ranked, but nice of you to assume im someone like that simply because im not toxic. > > But yeah, toxic people are so passionate. Especially with the emotions sadness and anger. So so passionate. Yep. Look at faker, sad and angry. Look at magnus carlsen Look at Mike Tyson. Look at any great, and you'll see they too were sad and angry
Shozis (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hahrimazd,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=35E8yBGd,comment-id=000300020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T17:46:25.386+0000) > > TLDR, only noticed the last part about quitting, in case you actually think I am playing this game like an addict like you, you're wrong. > I play this game and play it for the sole purpose to report and get as many people banned as I can. so this game dies a bit quicker. Oh yeah, another round of ungrounded personal attacks when out of arguments.
> [{quoted}](name=Shozis,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=35E8yBGd,comment-id=0003000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T19:54:06.757+0000) > > Oh yeah, another round of ungrounded personal attacks when out of arguments. 'When out of arguments', no not really, but my experience and wisdom made me understand and discover that monkeys like you won't be able to understand.
: weird, if you look at the Performance of Garen in Worlds....
> [{quoted}](name=Snea%%%quid,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Nv9RpxsE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-07T01:27:26.401+0000) > > weird, if you look at the Performance of Garen in Worlds.... Probably because most of the people who played garen were dog shit players anyway. Unless it's AP YI on release, you'll be able to carry as a dog shit player, but yeah, losers like rekkles should just retire.
: "players are not ready" when entering queue
RiOt tHeiR gaMe iS amAzIng wiThOut anY buGgS.
: honestly countering garen is pretty easy. He cant shred ranks that well and hard CC can shut him down really well, even with his W active
> [{quoted}](name=Snea%%%quid,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Nv9RpxsE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-06T19:05:54.706+0000) > > honestly countering garen is pretty easy. > > He cant shred ranks that well and hard CC can shut him down really well, even with his W active Tell the pro's. Garen is broken, simple.
: Great, you just showed you have no knowledge of how the report system works "And then, if more people also reported, maybe once in a while someone gets banned." 3 reports = 1 report in the same game, riot has said so time and time again. So there you go... The chances are slimer than you think Edit: source -> https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/9VrUtrJo-being-solo-and-having-a-team-report?comment=000000000002
> [{quoted}](name=IntGoodFlameBad,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9Pe6Xtlu,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-02T21:21:50.808+0000) > > Great, you just showed you have no knowledge of how the report system works > "And then, if more people also reported, maybe once in a while someone gets banned." > > 3 reports = 1 report in the same game, riot has said so time and time again. So there you go... The chances are slimer than you think > > Edit: source -> https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/9VrUtrJo-being-solo-and-having-a-team-report?comment=000000000002 Official sources used to say the earth was flat monkey. Official sources of North Korea also say they aren't as bad as people make them out to be. Official sources doesn't mean shit when you cannot back it up with shit.
: How do I become less "toxic"?
Simple, toxicity helps. Someone being mad as %%%% and venting can actually help him. Here, let me help you: What you do is this: You simply buy an account off of ebay or some shit for 2 dollars (ranked ready) and troll, feed, rage, do whatever you need to do to lose that aggression. You then go calm and collected back to your main account which you would like to play on, relaxed as hell. People telling you toxicity doesn't help, are often people who aren't winners. They're snowflakes who would like to live in a bubble that doesn't reflect the truth upon them. They do not wish to hear the truth spit in their face about how dog shit they are.
: Yeah, sadly I've had to start muting these type of players again. Not a fan of it myself as I don't like closing communcation lines with my team, but I just have to. And toxic people think it's so great to flame and doesn't "hurt" even though they tilt their teammates and make them play bad, decreasing their chances to win. Or having them mute them, and have no communication with your own team. Good lord, toxic players are so smart!
> [{quoted}](name=feed rage blame,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dcJc47mI,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T20:24:18.867+0000) > > Yeah, sadly I've had to start muting these type of players again. Not a fan of it myself as I don't like closing communcation lines with my team, but I just have to. And toxic people think it's so great to flame and doesn't "hurt" even though they tilt their teammates and make them play bad, decreasing their chances to win. Or having them mute them, and have no communication with your own team. Good lord, toxic players are so smart! Toxic people are often much more passionate about a game then you snowflakes are. You feed your ass off and then be like: It's just a game bro, just a game, for fun. while going 0/10/0 in the first 3 minutes
: >But that's the whole point! It's not an occasional hiccup. If it ain't problem A it'll be problem B and if it ain't problem B it'll be C. Depends on what you define as a problem. Obviously there is always something to do, but most are minor issues. >This game is never done being garbage and having huge issues. Well, with such an attitude I don't understand why you are even here, or still playing?
> [{quoted}](name=twA Divine,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=35E8yBGd,comment-id=000200000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T18:44:48.066+0000) > > Depends on what you define as a problem. Obviously there is always something to do, but most are minor issues. > > Well, with such an attitude I don't understand why you are even here, or still playing? the shit isn't minor. People not being able to connect because of riot their servers, but they are somehow to blame and lose lp for it? People not being able to even connect to the client or log in? That shit isn't minor. Why I am playing with such an attitude? Because I can and it's "fun" as you people would say.
Shozis (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hahrimazd,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WaErKyoA,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T19:55:45.761+0000) > > I won't get surprised since I said nothing out of line :). > I don't care how passive agressive something looks to a snowflake like you, we are using facts here. > Fact is: I didn't say anything banable. I just asked something, so my knowledge could grow :). > You on the other hand, are bad at the game and we all know it. A lot of punished players use the same argument: that they didn't say anything punishable, no cancer wishes and no death wishes, yet they still get punished. Because it doesn't matter what you or I think and what is our individual definition of toxicity, because we don't make the rules.
> [{quoted}](name=Shozis,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WaErKyoA,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T20:26:03.540+0000) > > A lot of punished players use the same argument: that they didn't say anything punishable, no cancer wishes and no death wishes, yet they still get punished. Because it doesn't matter what you or I think and what is our individual definition of toxicity, because we don't make the rules. I don't care what you think, I can only know that I am not doing anything out of lines :) So enjoy while I make sure to report everyone.
: It's been ages that those things happened to me. Also I didn't claim there are no problems at all. But there is a difference between _"There isn't a single system of Riots that is remotely working ..."_ and a occasional hiccup.
But that's the whole point! It's not an occasional hiccup. If it ain't problem A it'll be problem B and if it ain't problem B it'll be C. This game is never done being garbage and having huge issues.
Xplosion101 (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Xplosion101,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=peky2gX0,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T21:21:48.752+0000) > > Umm I think you got it backwards. That is exactly WHAT I am saying. Friction is normal and by friction I mean verbal fights between teammates. I'm saying that you should deal with them just as you do IRL. In real life you don't always have a Riot to report them to. Sometimes you have to pick fights and talk back and that is what I said should be done, because, after all, it is normal. And in cases where a teammate is flaming too severely and you're not in the mood for a fight, then you can mute 'em. I don't understand what part confused you. oh... if that's the case, my bad. thought you were saying this: - cry cry report everyone for everything and it should not be acceptable. I guess I misunderstood u then, my bad.
Shozis (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hahrimazd,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=35E8yBGd,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2019-11-05T19:28:25.227+0000) > > Riot cannot spot every troll? You do know this is something ACTIVELY DONE and league is KNOWN for its shitty NOT competitive snowflake %%%%% ass %%%%% ass community? You get banned for everything in this shit game, the game is KNOWN to have trollers and feeders all over it, nothing is being done against it to prevent them from entering a competitive environment and above all: Someone playing with passion and telling you to noose yourself is being banned, because he merely states what your parents want you to do. What's your point exactly? First you say that people get banned for everything in this game, but then you say that nothing is done against trollers and feeders. So which one is it? I'll make it easier for you - both trolls/feeders and flamers are punished. Flamers do get punished more often, because it's easier to spot negative chat than it is to tell apart bad game from inting/trolling.
oke donkey, i'll explain it to you: For everything you do in this game, you get punished, however feeding is often just thrown under the "it's just a bad game" bus. You take singed support? reported and actually banned. You don't build sighstone? Reported and actually banned. Lowkey inting and saying NOTHING won't get you banned however, because they're too dumb to create a system which tracks movement like such to determine whether you are feeding or not. Should I remind you about meteos drunk streaming INT feeding and not getting banned? Compared to singed playing support with a higher percentage winrate then you'll ever have? I know a couple of inters myself, none of them got banned for it. They mastered the art of inting, making people rage, reporting them and getting them banned and go on with their int sessions. Perfect example would be the thread of this OP.
Agaxaya (EUNE)
: Instead of ask "why you recalled..." you can say, "please, notice my pings" if you want to say something. I also like to know, what you except the answer is that question? Something like "I did not paid attention, sorry" "I was on my inventory" "I did not know what you meant" " I checked my phone"
Expected answer? Nothing. I wanted to just know why the person recalled in the bush. Maybe he saw something that I missed, something that can help me reach the LEC one day.
Shozis (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hahrimazd,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WaErKyoA,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T18:38:42.679+0000) > > Well, frankly I won't be doing that. In matter of fact, I realise that what I asked was logical and you making a bronze play isn't me being passive agressive, but rather the truth. If you make a wood play and I question the play, you shouldn't get triggered. I am positive and cannot be banned, even if i'm passive agressive :) Well, don't get surprised when you actually get punished for your 'positivity'. I don't have anything else to say to someone who is delusional about their behavior :)
I won't get surprised since I said nothing out of line :). I don't care how passive agressive something looks to a snowflake like you, we are using facts here. Fact is: I didn't say anything banable. I just asked something, so my knowledge could grow :). You on the other hand, are bad at the game and we all know it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Klut,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=peky2gX0,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-04T20:45:32.945+0000) > > Blitzcrank were posting virus links in the pre-game lobby. > Karthus and Blitzcrank were very verbally abusive the entire game, not just towards me but other players as well. Jesus Christ, how old must someone be before they learn that "They started it!" is **_NOT_** a valid defence. They are judged on their actions, you on yours. For better or worse, each individual's comments are taken in a vacuum (which is why it's best to banter with friends on voice coms and not in-game chat if you have a vulgar or dark sense of humour). Tbh, it seemed like you were adamant to get the last word in in that slanging match. Why not just mute them at the beginning? You were rude and antagonizing throughout so the result is not a surprise if you were already on your last warning (i.e. had already had a 14 day suspension).
> They are judged on their actions, you on yours. And right there, is what is causing the problem. The fact that they take everything out of context and punish you for it. As if someone were to threaten your child with a gun at his head, you fight him off and then the cops come and you have to go to court, because: > > They are judged on their actions, you on yours. But hey, you can't say what's up, since everything is taken out of context.
Xplosion101 (EUNE)
: No, in my opinion this is acceptable in an online game such as LoL, even required in some cases. I have expressed many times how I think that such games create friction between the team's members and hey, that's part of life, it happens ya know. I'm going to say the same once more: It's a part of the game. Dealing with others and communicating with them. So don't be butthurt about everything in the chat. Just ignore them. And if you can't, well just **MUTE ** them. Why is so hard to grasp how amazing muting is? And no, you don't get cut off from your team. Most people SS objectives anyway. How would you deal with a toxic person IRL? Would you go and tell whoever's in charge like a five year old? No. You would deal with it. Do the same. Friction between people is normal. Some take it to the extreme and okay, these people deserve a ban. But from the impression I'm getting from this (hopefully unedited) chat log, I wouldn't say you're one of them. Well played, Rito. Ban those who try to carry and go for the objectives. But God forbid you ban the inting Jinx I had in that game a week ago because the Support "tOoK My [3] Cs". Oh, and keep releasing Yasuo skins.
You are a moron if you think telling your teamleader about someone harassing you is 'like a five year old'. How about: When you talk shit, I get to talk shit back? How about that friction you're talking about, goes both ways? People have problems with each other you say and they should deal with it? Then let me deal with it? Let me vent and tell that tard what's up. But oh no, friction is 'irl' but talking shit, that's not 'irl'.
Klut (EUW)
: Did I deserve this perma ban?
I am not even gonna read that... I'll take you out of your suffering. You said you were toxic? Riot never lowers punishment if you behave well, the punishment level remains until you go off and then they take you down with a heavier punishment, so short answer and how every riot lover would say: Yes, you deserve permaban. I read you also asked for a report, also reportable (no idea why), but you deserve to be banned. Would I mind someone crying for reports? Not much, do riot snowflakes do? Yep. Riot rules with an iron fist and people seem to enjoy it and you were the victim this time. Good luck next time, 'summoner'.
: > [{quoted}](name=Axiomandis,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=35E8yBGd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-04T17:46:22.702+0000) > > Breaking news, Riot only excels at maintaining a hostile atmosphere.., oh wait, that wasn't news. > > There isn't a single system of Riots that is remotely working, so yea.. Not surprising Last time I checked I could log into the client and do other things just fine. So at least some of their systems are working.
> [{quoted}](name=twA Divine,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=35E8yBGd,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-04T22:10:12.578+0000) > > Last time I checked I could log into the client and do other things just fine. So at least some of their systems are working. Lmao, even that isn't working LMFAOOOOO. Get your head out of your ass mate, because the boards are flooding with people complaining about the client, about the client going into infinite loops, client crashing, game crashing, match history bugging, Lp being lost and never given back because 'they cant do that' or some crap. If you define 'working' as: It's online. Then yes, their crap is working. If you mean working in the sense of, not being garbage and full of buggs, then no.
Shozis (EUNE)
: Riot can't spot every troll = Riot doesn't punish trolls at all. Outstanding logic.
Riot cannot spot every troll? You do know this is something ACTIVELY DONE and league is KNOWN for its shitty NOT competitive snowflake %%%%% ass %%%%% ass community? You get banned for everything in this shit game, the game is KNOWN to have trollers and feeders all over it, nothing is being done against it to prevent them from entering a competitive environment and above all: Someone playing with passion and telling you to noose yourself is being banned, because he merely states what your parents want you to do.
: Riot doesn't ban players for trolling your games. They are lying to you.
Ho ho ho! Please stop this nonesense! According to riot they ban trollers and feeders very much! You cannot do this more then 1 game! According to riot asskissers you cannot be right either and riot cannot be lying like north korea, because riot said so. You have no proof whatsoever! Please delete this post or riot will come by and take it down for being negative on the boards. Or as one of the monkeys once said on the boards: Riot has papers released and high-end research done regarding their facts and systems. 33% more winrate my ass.
: If there is one thing I've learned it's that no matter what happens it's always the support's fault. I can play near perfectly and I still get blamed for things. It's actually insane.
Tell that to everyone copy pasting their rant against me lol. I simply ask why you'd recall somewhere where the enemy team has vision and I am at fault... lol.
Player 00 (EUW)
: Bro, there is nothing any one can answer to a dumb "Why" question like this :D And there isn't any reason to to it either. Pointless questions are pissing already pissed people even further. Also sounding like a douchebag doesn't help any one either.
Shozis (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hahrimazd,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WaErKyoA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-02T20:54:54.013+0000) > > So me asking what someone his bronze logic was (maybe to me it would've been bronze, but he did it because it's challenger level) behind something is, in the hopes of learning and being able to climb is passive agressive? I literally ask someone why he's iron and why he's playing with his brain turned off, how am I at fault here? How am I at fault for trying to learn? If you really think 'don't say anything if it's not positive' is the right mindset, then I can tell the problem isn't me, but rather you. Don't make a foolish play and no one will question you. Well, this reply only shows that you realise very well that you are being passive aggressive with your questions and only ask these questions to point to other players that they are dumb, make foolish plays or play with their brain turned off. So why say that you are trying to be positive then? Just rename your thread to: 'I'm still negative, and getting reported'. > I literally ask someone why he's iron and why he's playing with his brain turned off, how am I at fault here? > Don't make a foolish play and no one will question you. Frankly that's quite disgusting attitude for someone who is trying to be positive. How about you leave other players alone and let their mistakes slip, instead of making drama out of it?
Well, frankly I won't be doing that. In matter of fact, I realise that what I asked was logical and you making a bronze play isn't me being passive agressive, but rather the truth. If you make a wood play and I question the play, you shouldn't get triggered. I am positive and cannot be banned, even if i'm passive agressive :)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hahrimazd,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WaErKyoA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-02T20:54:54.013+0000) > I literally ask someone why he's iron and why he's playing with his brain turned off, how am I at fault here? I don't believe this post was made with any sincerity. Nobody is _actually_ this oblivious.
So even though I am really trying my best to be positive, I yet again am fault here? So people int. on my team, I only try to remain positive and learn and I am the one to be blamed? good to know how the community is lmao.
: Naming is only not allowed when outing people for (actual) toxicity. This is not to show everybody how toxic somebody is, or calling anyone out. Only hide names when it makes sense to do so.
Oh, so telling people someone is a straight troller and you could better dodge and lose 3 lp rather then playing, being held hostage for 40 minutes and losing 20lp, is a no-go... but for useless stuff like this, it's allowed? Still reported for naming and shaming.
Player 00 (EUW)
: A tip and trick. Don't try to sound like that in a game. Your words won't make them play better if they have no importance to the game state. You tried to sound somewhat like a politician or a judge, and it took you the time you could spend it for something else. Also realize that in the eyes of a salty feeder YOU are NEVER gonna be the carry, even if you are 100/0, especially not as a support. So don't try to reason with people that are salty you will piss them off even more, and asking that question is just like this. You really wanted her to spend 15 minutes explaining every thought and plan she had for recalling there to you ? No you do not. So why ask a question you don't want an answer to, and I dare to bet you wouldn't know how to answer such a stupid "Why" question yourself. TLDR, don't ask pointless "Why" questions, don't do stuff that will piss already pissed players off even more, and don't reason with salty feeders because you won't accomplish anything good, you are literally doing only harm and absolutely no good.
I am not asking for a 20 minute long explanation, I am rather asking for a short and direct answer. If you don't have one, then just tell me you're iron and deserve to be stuck in the elo you're at right now. Don't go around trying to blame me for your bad plays. Above all, when your death timer is 30 seconds, you can easily type a straight answer, can't you? > So why ask a question you don't want an answer to Pretty funny you say so, since I DO want an answer to my question. > and I dare to bet you wouldn't know how to answer such a stupid "Why" question yourself. Yeah I could and I would. If someone would ask me 'why' after I made such an iron play, i'd say because I am (now comes to reasoning), it could be tilted, trolling, not caring, giving up, griefing, you name it. I literally am trying to be positive and try to understand why morons like these think they deserve to be carried in the hopes of learning something, only to be flamed and end up being on the receiving end when I ask something in a pretty decent manner. Looks to me the league community (and you are unfortunately part of it) is the problem. Not me.
Shozis (EUNE)
: Often such questions are passive aggressive. I can say that they piss me off personally quite a lot. If I screwed up in most of the cases I already know that I've made a mistake, and I don't need someone asking me: 'Why did you go alone? Why did you ward there? Why did you engage? Why did you go to drake?' Why do you ask this? What purpose does your question serve apart from being passive aggressive? Like, there's literaly no purpose in such questions because most likely the person already knows that they made a mistake and now you are just reminding it to them and making it worse. And even if I had some legit strategy in mind when doing something I don't really want to waste time with long explanations because again it doesn't really serve much purpose and this time can be used to actually play the game. Tip: if you don't have something positive to say, then don't say anything. Someone died? Don't say anything. Someone made a mistake? Don't say anything. Use chat for informative purposes and strategy like: 'Let's do Baron, let's play defensive until 6, I could split push while you group mid' etc. Also for some lighthearted talk and jokes if you feel chatty. I've been playing for 7 years, never been punished, every season have max honor level and get honors after every game even if the game wasn't going our way. This attitude works wonders.
> Use chat for informative purposes and strategy like: So me asking what someone his bronze logic was (maybe to me it would've been bronze, but he did it because it's challenger level) behind something is, in the hopes of learning and being able to climb is passive agressive? I literally ask someone why he's iron and why he's playing with his brain turned off, how am I at fault here? How am I at fault for trying to learn? If you really think 'don't say anything if it's not positive' is the right mindset, then I can tell the problem isn't me, but rather you. Don't make a foolish play and no one will question you.
: While I agree its unfair and stupid, any type of LP or MMR changes are impossible. You are just going to have to suck it up. Sorry
That's bullshit lol. They (a decent competent dev. team) can undo the change. its just riot sucking and not being able to do so.
RugaPT (EUW)
: Changed resolution in files but wont change in-game
If I were you my man, I would be careful changing stuff in their files and using third party programs. Riot likes to ban people for doing stuff like that. Read about plenty of bans regarding stuff like that.
: It's not shaming.
Still naming and indirectly shaming, still reported.
Shamose (EUW)
: Showing a name is not shaming a name. There are no rules agains just naming. So take the joke and.
Yes he is shaming him because of what he said. I still reported his thread.
Nochnoy (EUW)
: The Last Hope Of Europe
I hope they get stomped tomorrow.
Shamose (EUW)
: I'm used to toxic people, but this person just crossed the line.
You are showing someone his name on the boards. I believe that is considered naming and shaming. Time to report this thread.
Rioter Comments
: Guys it's live ! SKT VS Splyce
: I wouldn't know, I never really dabbled in this, but there's a reason I make all of my online purchases via paypal now. Either way, listen to this guy, probably best not to do that.
You shouldn't be claiming they were 'fraudulent', you should just do a chargeback. I read the terms etc. and no where does it state that I am not allowed to do a chargeback. So go ahead and do a chargeback and enjoy your money. Since the rules state I just 'unlock' something, but don't actually aquire any goods, I am not scamming. I simply get my money back after I am done using your crap.
: Account hacked -> Toxic player -> permabanned -> Help me get my account back!
Not gonna read your crap, however what I can state is the following: You will not be getting your account back. According to riot you are responsible for the account, even though you got hacked (what you could not have prevented if you didn't log in on any shady sites), but instead of riot actually being understanding and backtrack for you and give you your account back, they'll just screw you over. You lost big time on this one mate. Good luck being salty :)
Hahrimazd (EUW)
: Veto means: _the power or right to prohibit or reject a proposed or intended act (especially the power of a chief executive to reject a bill passed by the legislature)_ Since everyone is equal in this game (unless this somehow isn't the case, if so, then point out how we know who's above who and on what it's based) A majority, also called a simple majority to distinguish it from similar terms, is the greater part, or more than half, of the total. It is a subset of a set consisting of more than half of the set's elements. For example, if a group consists of 20 individuals, a majority would be 11 or more individuals, while having 10 or fewer individuals would not constitute a majority. "Majority" can be used to specify the voting requirement, as in a "majority vote", which means more than half of the votes cast. This one is going to be very sweet by the way :) _While we all carry a diverse set of individual ambitions and expectations into a game of League of Legends, once we hit the Field we're a part of a team. For better or worse, our fates are intertwined with that of our teammates. Once the game gets into full swing, you have to make a choice between being a positive force for your team, or contributing to your own demise. Being a good team player begins at champion select. Be open minded when considering the needs of your team. If you're the last one to pick, try to fill a niche in your team that hasn't already been filled. If everyone's picked and something stands out as a deficiency in your team composition, try asking for another player to fill the gap, or change roles to embrace that responsibility yourself. Remember, that by taking on a role you don't normally play, you'll learn more about unfamiliar champions and increase your own skill level. Once you get in game, try to keep an open line of communication. Warn your teammates if someone is missing from your lane, or if something is placing them in immediate danger. If they're not paying attention to chat you can always try pinging the map. Just remember that one ping is enough! Also, remember that you have to be there to contribute, so don't leave the game or go AFK! Encourage players who are having trouble, and congratulate those who are playing well. And most of all, if you're having a bad game don't take it out on your team!_ let me zoom in: _so don't leave the game or go AFK! Encourage players who are having trouble, _ As I mentioned, I do not go afk and I don't leave the game. I just don't play as well anymore, because I have GIVEN UP, because you are WASTING MY TIME. This one is also very nice: _Enjoy Yourself, but not at Anyone Else's Expense_ What are you doing when you decide to keep the majority hostage? Enjoying yourself, but at the majority their expense. What I don't read in the summoner's code however, is that they all of the sudden become a god and get to __Enjoy Yourself, but not at Anyone Else's Expense__. Reading up on the summoner's code, I read no where that somehow you get a veto vote. So this is something pulled out of your butt. Unless you can provide concrete evidence that somehow people have more rights in a game then I have, I will conclude you have been providing false information for your own good this whole time, thus, rendering your 'valid points' (what we all know wasn't even remotely close to valid) very much invalid. This one is also very nice to read upon: _**CODE OF CONDUCT**_ _5.1. Can I troll, flame, threaten or harass people while using the Riot Services? _ (keep in mind, I am not trolling, flaming, threatening or harassing anyone when I: _stop resisting to an enemy or opponent and submit to their authority._) While using the Riot Services, you must comply with all laws, rules and regulations in the jurisdiction in which you reside. You must also comply with certain additional rules that govern your use of the Riot Services (the “Code of Conduct”). The Code of Conduct is not meant to be exhaustive, and we reserve the right to modify it at any time, as well as take appropriate disciplinary measures including account termination and deletion to protect the integrity and spirit of the Riot Services, regardless of whether a specific behavior is listed in the policy as inappropriate. In addition to the Code of Conduct, please review the Summoner’s Code for additional guidance on exemplary gameplay behavior. The following are examples of behavior that warrant disciplinary measures: i. Impersonating any person, business or entity, including an employee of Riot Games, or communicating in any way that makes it appear that the communication originates from Riot Games; ii. Posting identifying information about yourself or other players to the Website or within the Game; iii. Harassing, stalking or threatening other players while using the Riot Services; iv. Removing, altering or concealing any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights notice of Riot Games contained in the Website, the Game and/or the Software. You also may not transmit content that violates or infringes the rights of others, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity, personal rights or other rights; v. Transmitting or communicating any content which, in the sole and exclusive discretion of Riot Games, is deemed offensive, including language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable; vi. Transmitting or facilitating the transmission of any content that contains a virus, corrupted data, trojan horse, bot keystroke logger, worm, time bomb, cancelbot or other computer programming routines that are intended to and/or actually damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or mine, scrape or expropriate any system, data or personal information; vii. Spamming chat, whether for personal or commercial purposes, by disrupting the flow of conversation with repeated postings; viii. Participating in any action which, in the sole and exclusive judgment of Riot Games, defrauds any other user of the Game, including by scamming or social engineering; ix. Using any unauthorized third party programs, including mods, hacks, cheats, scripts, bots, trainers and automation programs that interact with the Software in any way, for any purpose, including any unauthorized third party programs that intercept, emulate, or redirect any communication between the Software and Riot Games and any unauthorized third party programs that collect information about the Game by reading areas of memory used by the Software to store information; x. Accessing or attempting to access areas of the Game or Game servers that have not been made available to the public; xi. Selecting a Summoner name that is falsely indicative of an association with Riot Games, contains personally identifying information, or that is offensive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable. You may not use a misspelling or an alternative spelling to circumvent this restriction on Summoner name choices. Riot Games may modify any name which, in the sole and exclusive judgment of Riot Games, violates this provision, without notification to you, and may take further disciplinary measures, including account termination for repeated violations; xii. Logging out or exiting the Game during live game-play. Riot Games’ automated Leaverbuster® system tracks this data over time and issues a temporary ban when a user is determine to have left mid-game too many times. The length of the temporary ban will increase over time if a particular account continues to leave live game play; xiii. Playing on another person’s account to “boost” that account’s status or rank; or xiv. Inducing or encouraging others to violate this Code of Conduct or the terms of this Agreement. Nowhere do I read about your veto vote, which I (going by your words) 'agreed on'. Or as people would say in chess: Check mate.
> Veto. Please show me where they implemented this. You keep on falling back on an argument you made up yourself, without backing it up with any proof. > You are violating their veto right, they are kind of right to be upset about that (but should never start flaming/trolling you for it of course). surrendering: stop resisting to an enemy or opponent and submit to their authority. You keep on stating I am violating anyone their right, when you fail to point out where the veto right was given to them. However, I can show you evidence of the majority not being at fault neither being selfish when they have given up (reference to above). Oh, and 'violating their rights' would mean me (yet again) DOS the server and ghost the game, thus taking away their right, but since I am still in that game (not trolling or breaking the rules, just merely doing what 'surrender' means) I am not violating anyone their rights. > You probably didn't really mean this. But having an argument with someone who straight up tells you 'I will never agree with you' is an argument won. Unforatuntely it doesn't go like that. I do not (and will never) agree with you, because you are close-minded are refuse to admit that keeping the majority hostage in something they do not wish to be part of, is selfish. I have given it a lot of tries, yet you simply ignore all those arguments and tries. You resort (yet, have failed to point out where riot gives this right and on what it's based) to a made up veto vote. > Personal attack, don't do that in arguments, doesn't help. You are making it personal. I am merely stating the obvious when this is the way you respond and actually think ruling with an iron hand is the right thing. Stop being delusional and making things personal. > I know this already. But WHY? Because most of the people, do NOT enjoy playing the game. The majority does NOT wish to be part of YOUR SELFISH attitude whereas you believe you have the right to _Enjoy Yourself, but not at Anyone Else's Expense_. We are all equal according to riot, then let the majority in a TEAM GAME decide. When you have a team, but no shotcaller, the majority in a team decides. That's how it works and that's how it will forever be, unless you have a shotcaller. > You start trolling and admit that? Don't put words in my mouth. I never said I would troll, I stated: The definition of surrendering: stop resisting to an enemy or opponent and submit to their authority. And I (and 2 others) decided to do so. There is a difference between trolling and _stop resisting to an enemy or opponent and submit to their authority_. 3 people decided to do such thing, but 2 others decided to go to the end. So don't put words in my mouth. Won't do you good in a discussion. > More very specific examples I'm not even going to talk about. Finding precedents works well in studying law but seems a little exaggerated here. Ah, now we ignore the fact that riot is not fair and doesn't treat everyone the same? So someone (with evidence btw) breaking the rules, should not be considered punishable because of a status, but someone else who is enjoying himself and trying to win, should be punished because of a unwritten rule riot made up? I am glad you ignored my response and decided to hop on some 'studying law' crap. > You guessed it, veto. You guessed it, still haven't pointed out where riot has implemented this system and on what terms this veto right has been based. Until you show me concrete evidence regarding your veto argument, I will consider it false information that you are providing to sustain your own argument, thus, rendering it useless. > Gods? No. You giving them that veto right? Yes. I never gave them this right, show me where I gave them this right. > Personal attack. You make it personal, I am simply asking something. > You playing the game, agreeing to Riot's terms. They now have their veto right. Read their terms, no where do I agree to a veto right. Again, show me where this is the case and on what they base who has a veto vote and who doesn't. Until then: I will consider it false information that you are providing to sustain your own argument, thus, rendering it useless. > Personal attack. Also, veto. The above > This part I don't understand. I know what that word means. I don't understand why you bring this all up? It once again only shows me the majority wants to 'stop resisting to an enemy or opponent and submit to their authority'. Doesn't tell me anything more? That the majority wishes NOT to play the game any longer. Since you fail to show me on what the veto vote (if it even exists) is based and whether it actually exists in this game, the majority vote should be passed. I am kind of getting tired of you dodging my questions and refusing to come up with evidence. > Let's say everyone was indeed equal (1.) and the majority indeed wants to forfeit (2.). The game would 100% be forfeited, why would two people overrule the vote of three others? That would be stupidly unfair. 'Strangely enough' the two people in League ACTUALLY overrule the three others. Somehow these two people seem to have more rights than the other three, they seem to have more power. Until riot can actually confirm this veto right and confirm that people aren't equal in this game (and you failing to bring up concrete evidence and not telling me what veto means) I will, yet again: consider it false information that you are providing to sustain your own argument, thus, rendering it useless. Oh and by the way: Since you are failing (and riot aswell) to tell me whether the veto right actually exists in this game (and on what the veto vote is based) we can go as far as simply stating that it's a bug in the game that hasn't been patched (reference to riven animation canceling) So I will say it again: I consider it false information that you are providing to sustain your own argument, thus, rendering it useless. So I have a couple of questions for you to answer, and please stop using your own made up stuff, but actually show me evidence: - On what is the veto vote based in league - Where in the terms of agreement (which I have read/summoner's code) does it say that I agree to the minority having a veto vote - I am 'trolling' when I simply do what surrendering means? and that would be: stop resisting to an enemy or opponent and submit to their authority.
: RITO WTF DID U DO?
We aRe RiOt aNd wE mAkE fUn gaMeS whIcH aRe bAlaNced
Rioter Comments
Hahrimazd (EUW)
: I decided not to go into this argument any further since you obviously think that when I state the majority as given up, it's not an argument, yet it actually IS an argument. You failed to debunk why the majority should be held hostage in something they obviously do not enjoy playing (kind of funny since riot pushes sportsmanship down your throat). You refuse to actually admit that when out of 5 people, 3 have said they do NOT enjoy this game and want to move on, they somehow should be kept hostage. Sure thing, but don't get mad when they start being very annoying and start ensuring the last bit of fun you had is sucked out of the game. Selfish is what riot and the 2 other people who refused to surrender are. On points I did not respond to, I do not agree with them. I don't agree with you and I will never agree with you. I just hope for you that democracy is actually a thing in your country, or else I understand how the minority gets to somehow keep on playing according to you. I have simply come to conclusion, when I wanted to write, yet another book, that you are close-minded and refuse to see how simply stating the majority of people do not enjoy playing a game is actually a fact and an argument. You failed to debunk this and came on with some veto crap. This game just reflects the iron hand and you enjoy being part of that iron hand. You consider flaming selfish, yet when minority (and again I will state it because you have failed to debunk it) is being selfish by actually thinking they're some sort of gods that decide whether the majority should be forced to do something they obviously do not enjoy you consider it not to be selfish. I stand by democracy and that a 3 yes vote on a surrender should go on, no matter a ghetto or a veto or whatever crap you want to pull out. So my conclusion is pretty simple: You are close minded (what I already could tell by how you neglected that the minority keeping the majority hostage is not selfish) and you enjoy the iron hand people rule with and a 3 yes vote on a surrender should be considered agreed upon. For me it's pretty simple, when 3 people vote yes and 2 vote no, I just die a couple of times and stop defending. You want to keep on playing? Sure, go ahead, i'm not stopping you from playing, but I made my voice heard by stating I do not wish to play any longer and therefore will not be participating in YOUR game. To mention a couple of points I noticed on your part and I will respond to it and then leave it at that: > Do you have an idea how research like this is performed? You can't state the whole paper is wrong when it's been published and such. If you actually have arguments why these findings can't be trusted. I am (and I'm assuming a large scientific community is) happy to listen. This hasn't gotten any research. Show me the research and show me how they ensured it wasn't biased. > Is this how you live your life? I doubt it sincerely. You want to make sure everything is so well defined that you can find out when something isn't exactly as how it was once meant to be or work out? Or is this some weird technique to try and invalidate my point? Defining positive doesn't seem relevant here. Defining toxic is actually done by Riot (and, repeating myself once more, you can find that in their terms). You win when you... win? You lose when you... lose? Defining comebacks also doesn't seem relevant here, but sure you could put some gold deficit here to indicate 'coming back'. Yes, I live my life like this. Or is this also selfish? I simply define stuff so I know what the borders and limits are. Riot hasn't defined toxic either, since meteos the intentional feeder (on stream and drunk btw) didn't get any punishment, but I have gotten a punishment for a pretty negative KDA when they kept on repeatedly ganking me and I wasn't even flaming that game. So where again, do these hypocrits state their punishment? Or where again, was it that riot encouraged 'off meta picks', only to ban singed with a higher % winrate then 50? Yeah yeah, now you pull the crap about 'He had a higher % winrate in toplane, not as support with smite', but that doesn't change the fact that he had a 50% + winrate, does it? funny thing is, enough people with a winrate less then 50% get to keep on playing, how does that work? Not building a sighstone as support is also bannable, I haven't read anything regarding that in their statement. I told you to define certain things and you failed big time and then you go on to tell me _can find out when something isn't exactly as how it was once meant to be or work out? Or is this some weird technique to try and invalidate my point?_. Nice try, but either give a valid response to me, or just tell me you don't have one. > 'Cry and blame' is your assumption of everyone's actions when they don't forfeit? If you mean that they start flaming you; indeed they shouldn't do that, flaming is always bad (and again, repeating myself). Them, let's say, not being happy with you giving up and you losing the game for sure isn't strange though. We've agreed on giving them a right to keep playing, you now (unwillingly) execute that right but just complete destroy it's purpose by losing on purpose. Moreover, this is an absolutely meaningless argument and I don't even know what point it should support. So please try to explain that a bit. It is, there has been a simple research (an actual research, not just a 'did you know' pulled out of someone his butt) that basically reflects that in every single game the person played, someone would ask for reports. So don't bring up the crap about 'Cry and blame' is your assumption of everyone's actions when they don't forfeit?' When that obviously IS the case. I mean, people already find it reportable when you don't gank them, you really think people are NOT going to report and cry and consider you toxic when you do not wish to play any longer? > Them, let's say, not being happy with you giving up and you losing the game for sure isn't strange though. The same EXACT reason I am not happy to be playing. How can it be, they have the right NOT to be happy, but somehow I don't have that right, when I do not wish to waste my time and money? > We've agreed on giving them a right to keep playing, I never took that right away, I would've taken away that right, had I somehow managed to DOS the server and create a ghost game. They keep on playing, in matter of fact, they get to play, while wasting my time. So don't bring up the crap they aren't given the right to play. > you now (unwillingly) execute that right but just complete destroy it's purpose by losing on purpose Nope, I am not destroying anything. You want to play, then go ahead and play? I decided NOT to play (and so did the majority which you still haven't debunked, unless you want to fall back on that ghetto veto crap of yours which is total crap) and I watch from the sidelines. If you truly were a teamplayer (what is not the case in this game) you'd know how to up your teammates mentality. > Moreover, this is an absolutely meaningless argument and I don't even know what point it should support. So please try to explain that a bit. It's rather me making you understand that you as a 'no voter' are selfish. Don't go around telling people they are selfish when you are the most hypocritical person out there. You destroy the majority their fun, waste their time and somehow think you're a god (usually spoiled brats think like this, maybe you're a spoiled brat) that should get to 'have fun' over other people their backs. So it's not pointless, it's just pointing out the fact that when I as a player have given up and voiced myself regarding giving up, somehow I still am 'negative'. > You already bypassed the most important point here. Them only thinking about themselves, to talk using your terms, was beforehand given as a fair and valid thought/point to KEEP PLAYING. These two players HAVE the right to 'only think about themselves' since they are given the veto (and you agreed to giving them one by simply playing the game remember). You three (as the majority) DON'T HAVE the right to stop playing. And indeed, no one can dictate what you must do in life, but you giving up is a valid reportable offensive (as I wrote above) which proves you are in the wrong doing so. Again, do you actually read your crap? Or do you just write? Show me where I agreed to them having a veto right? Either show it to me or stop using that veto crap. These 2 players have no right to 'think about themselves' either. It's a 'team game', remember? Or did we forget that all of the sudden? In a TEAM, the majority chooses (unless you have a shotcaller). I mean, you really can't see how full of shit you are, can you? Them having the right to 'think about themselves' not being considered selfish, yet when the majority says 'I do not wish to play any longer' (remember, as a TEAM), they all of the sudden don't have the right to think about themselves and are considered 'selfish'. Writing this, I already answered my question regarding you actually reading your crap and the answer is: No you don't read your crap. > DON'T HAVE the right to stop playing. This is the definition of surrendering: _**stop resisting to an enemy or opponent and submit to their authority.**_ Now that we have clear what surrendering means, let me break it down for you, so you finally come out of your delusion: 3 people, person A, B and C decided to: _**stop resisting to an enemy or opponent and submit to their authority.**_ 2 people, person D and E, decided to _**keep on resisting to an enemy or opponent and not submit to their authority.**_ So... me making clear I wish to: _**stop resisting to an enemy or opponent and submit to their authority.**_ With the majority (so most of the people do not wish the be slaughtered), is toxic? Again, read your crap before you post. If I recount correctly, everyone is 'equal' in this game. Since when are people above each other in this game? _**Read post 2**_
Veto means: _the power or right to prohibit or reject a proposed or intended act (especially the power of a chief executive to reject a bill passed by the legislature)_ Since everyone is equal in this game (unless this somehow isn't the case, if so, then point out how we know who's above who and on what it's based) A majority, also called a simple majority to distinguish it from similar terms, is the greater part, or more than half, of the total. It is a subset of a set consisting of more than half of the set's elements. For example, if a group consists of 20 individuals, a majority would be 11 or more individuals, while having 10 or fewer individuals would not constitute a majority. "Majority" can be used to specify the voting requirement, as in a "majority vote", which means more than half of the votes cast. This one is going to be very sweet by the way :) _While we all carry a diverse set of individual ambitions and expectations into a game of League of Legends, once we hit the Field we're a part of a team. For better or worse, our fates are intertwined with that of our teammates. Once the game gets into full swing, you have to make a choice between being a positive force for your team, or contributing to your own demise. Being a good team player begins at champion select. Be open minded when considering the needs of your team. If you're the last one to pick, try to fill a niche in your team that hasn't already been filled. If everyone's picked and something stands out as a deficiency in your team composition, try asking for another player to fill the gap, or change roles to embrace that responsibility yourself. Remember, that by taking on a role you don't normally play, you'll learn more about unfamiliar champions and increase your own skill level. Once you get in game, try to keep an open line of communication. Warn your teammates if someone is missing from your lane, or if something is placing them in immediate danger. If they're not paying attention to chat you can always try pinging the map. Just remember that one ping is enough! Also, remember that you have to be there to contribute, so don't leave the game or go AFK! Encourage players who are having trouble, and congratulate those who are playing well. And most of all, if you're having a bad game don't take it out on your team!_ let me zoom in: _so don't leave the game or go AFK! Encourage players who are having trouble, _ As I mentioned, I do not go afk and I don't leave the game. I just don't play as well anymore, because I have GIVEN UP, because you are WASTING MY TIME. This one is also very nice: _Enjoy Yourself, but not at Anyone Else's Expense_ What are you doing when you decide to keep the majority hostage? Enjoying yourself, but at the majority their expense. What I don't read in the summoner's code however, is that they all of the sudden become a god and get to __Enjoy Yourself, but not at Anyone Else's Expense__. Reading up on the summoner's code, I read no where that somehow you get a veto vote. So this is something pulled out of your butt. Unless you can provide concrete evidence that somehow people have more rights in a game then I have, I will conclude you have been providing false information for your own good this whole time, thus, rendering your 'valid points' (what we all know wasn't even remotely close to valid) very much invalid. This one is also very nice to read upon: _**CODE OF CONDUCT**_ _5.1. Can I troll, flame, threaten or harass people while using the Riot Services? _ (keep in mind, I am not trolling, flaming, threatening or harassing anyone when I: _stop resisting to an enemy or opponent and submit to their authority._) While using the Riot Services, you must comply with all laws, rules and regulations in the jurisdiction in which you reside. You must also comply with certain additional rules that govern your use of the Riot Services (the “Code of Conduct”). The Code of Conduct is not meant to be exhaustive, and we reserve the right to modify it at any time, as well as take appropriate disciplinary measures including account termination and deletion to protect the integrity and spirit of the Riot Services, regardless of whether a specific behavior is listed in the policy as inappropriate. In addition to the Code of Conduct, please review the Summoner’s Code for additional guidance on exemplary gameplay behavior. The following are examples of behavior that warrant disciplinary measures: i. Impersonating any person, business or entity, including an employee of Riot Games, or communicating in any way that makes it appear that the communication originates from Riot Games; ii. Posting identifying information about yourself or other players to the Website or within the Game; iii. Harassing, stalking or threatening other players while using the Riot Services; iv. Removing, altering or concealing any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights notice of Riot Games contained in the Website, the Game and/or the Software. You also may not transmit content that violates or infringes the rights of others, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity, personal rights or other rights; v. Transmitting or communicating any content which, in the sole and exclusive discretion of Riot Games, is deemed offensive, including language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable; vi. Transmitting or facilitating the transmission of any content that contains a virus, corrupted data, trojan horse, bot keystroke logger, worm, time bomb, cancelbot or other computer programming routines that are intended to and/or actually damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or mine, scrape or expropriate any system, data or personal information; vii. Spamming chat, whether for personal or commercial purposes, by disrupting the flow of conversation with repeated postings; viii. Participating in any action which, in the sole and exclusive judgment of Riot Games, defrauds any other user of the Game, including by scamming or social engineering; ix. Using any unauthorized third party programs, including mods, hacks, cheats, scripts, bots, trainers and automation programs that interact with the Software in any way, for any purpose, including any unauthorized third party programs that intercept, emulate, or redirect any communication between the Software and Riot Games and any unauthorized third party programs that collect information about the Game by reading areas of memory used by the Software to store information; x. Accessing or attempting to access areas of the Game or Game servers that have not been made available to the public; xi. Selecting a Summoner name that is falsely indicative of an association with Riot Games, contains personally identifying information, or that is offensive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable. You may not use a misspelling or an alternative spelling to circumvent this restriction on Summoner name choices. Riot Games may modify any name which, in the sole and exclusive judgment of Riot Games, violates this provision, without notification to you, and may take further disciplinary measures, including account termination for repeated violations; xii. Logging out or exiting the Game during live game-play. Riot Games’ automated Leaverbuster® system tracks this data over time and issues a temporary ban when a user is determine to have left mid-game too many times. The length of the temporary ban will increase over time if a particular account continues to leave live game play; xiii. Playing on another person’s account to “boost” that account’s status or rank; or xiv. Inducing or encouraging others to violate this Code of Conduct or the terms of this Agreement. Nowhere do I read about your veto vote, which I (going by your words) 'agreed on'. Or as people would say in chess: Check mate.
xiVoiix (EUW)
: I see that you posted this over a day ago, so I guess that editing already happened. For all the points you didn't react to I'll just assume we've agreed. Then typing this thing doesn't have to take that long either :). > You keep on banking on vetos and metos and ghettos THIS is how you react? You just try to make fun of it? I presume you know or have looked up what vetos are. Try to actually react to that please instead of this... thing, you aren't laughing this away this easily. > but at the end of the day, it remains: Majority has given up, majority has voted True. (I don't see however why this is important here? I bring up the whole veto thing for you to finally give up this 'argument', don't just keep repeating it please. Majority has given up, majority has voted, majority has to keep playing because two players use their 'veto', right?) > MOST OF THEM are not HAVING FUN IN THIS GAME AND WANT TO MOVE ON. Yes, yes, I've read this a million times now (not too long ago without the all caps though). This (alone) is just not a strong argument. I've already told you twice why. > Somehow the majority is in violation. Yeah right. Yeah right. You violate the terms by not continuing to play to your best ability. Teammates should (and probably will) report you for trolling/inting/afk'ing as is their right since you are when you don't take the game seriously anymore. You feel like the game should've ended, but it isn't since the rules simply state it isn't (interesting how I feel like I'm repeating myself endlessly as well...). > So they aren't selfish, but when the majority agrees to giving up, they are selfish? I seriously just hope you see how deluded this statement is. You already bypassed the most important point here. Them only thinking about themselves, to talk using your terms, was beforehand given as a fair and valid thought/point to KEEP PLAYING. These two players HAVE the right to 'only think about themselves' since they are given the veto (and you agreed to giving them one by simply playing the game remember). You three (as the majority) DON'T HAVE the right to stop playing. And indeed, no one can dictate what you must do in life, but you giving up is a valid reportable offensive (as I wrote above) which proves you are in the wrong doing so. > And if you have that 'veto' right, sure, go ahead, play, but don't cry and blame the MAJORITY when they obviously stated how they feel regarding playing a certain game. 'Cry and blame' is your assumption of everyone's actions when they don't forfeit? If you mean that they start flaming you; indeed they shouldn't do that, flaming is always bad (and again, repeating myself). Them, let's say, not being happy with you giving up and you losing the game for sure isn't strange though. We've agreed on giving them a right to keep playing, you now (unwillingly) execute that right but just complete destroy it's purpose by losing on purpose. Moreover, this is an absolutely meaningless argument and I don't even know what point it should support. So please try to explain that a bit. > You shouldn't be surprised when you get beaten up in someone his home when you are robbing him Ok? > Don't be surprised when the majority makes a vote, you decide to use some sort of 'godlike' vote, only to be surprised they decide not to play then. That's the whole idea of SURRENDERING. You GIVE UP. Just explained this. When you agree on something and one of both parties clearly sabotages that agreement, which party is in the wrong? And which party should feel betrayed? > You mean rigged evidence? This is actually laughable. > Of course someone on the losing side is more likely to tilt. They use this flawed statistic to show you that you can 'win 33% more games', when you're being positive Do you have an idea how research like this is performed? You can't state the whole paper is wrong when it's been published and such. If you actually have arguments why these findings can't be trusted. I am (and I'm assuming a large scientific community is) happy to listen. > Define positive, define toxic, define winning, define losing, define comebacks Is this how you live your life? I doubt it sincerely. You want to make sure everything is so well defined that you can find out when something isn't exactly as how it was once meant to be or work out? Or is this some weird technique to try and invalidate my point? Defining positive doesn't seem relevant here. Defining toxic is actually done by Riot (and, repeating myself once more, you can find that in their terms). You win when you... win? You lose when you... lose? Defining comebacks also doesn't seem relevant here, but sure you could put some gold deficit here to indicate 'coming back'. > me telling them how I feel regarding this crap all of the sudden becomes selfish You are allowed to tell how you feel. You are not allowed to flame. I don't know your actions in these situations but there is a pretty clear line between these two in my opinion. Of course I still stand by my point that flaming is selfish. Conclusion, I've still not read a new argument as to why a majority vote should be the new forfeit requirement. I still don't know whether 'fairness' is your main argument although I specifically asked twice for you to confirm or deny that. On top of that, you keep coming back with the same thing over and over again. You keep telling me the majority has given up, the majority don't want to continue playing and the majority doesn't enjoy playing anymore. Ok. These are no arguments. These are probably closest to some vivid example I, by now, surely understand. What are your arguments, thoughts, reasons behind this? Why are they somehow more important than leaving the system as it is?
I decided not to go into this argument any further since you obviously think that when I state the majority as given up, it's not an argument, yet it actually IS an argument. You failed to debunk why the majority should be held hostage in something they obviously do not enjoy playing (kind of funny since riot pushes sportsmanship down your throat). You refuse to actually admit that when out of 5 people, 3 have said they do NOT enjoy this game and want to move on, they somehow should be kept hostage. Sure thing, but don't get mad when they start being very annoying and start ensuring the last bit of fun you had is sucked out of the game. Selfish is what riot and the 2 other people who refused to surrender are. On points I did not respond to, I do not agree with them. I don't agree with you and I will never agree with you. I just hope for you that democracy is actually a thing in your country, or else I understand how the minority gets to somehow keep on playing according to you. I have simply come to conclusion, when I wanted to write, yet another book, that you are close-minded and refuse to see how simply stating the majority of people do not enjoy playing a game is actually a fact and an argument. You failed to debunk this and came on with some veto crap. This game just reflects the iron hand and you enjoy being part of that iron hand. You consider flaming selfish, yet when minority (and again I will state it because you have failed to debunk it) is being selfish by actually thinking they're some sort of gods that decide whether the majority should be forced to do something they obviously do not enjoy you consider it not to be selfish. I stand by democracy and that a 3 yes vote on a surrender should go on, no matter a ghetto or a veto or whatever crap you want to pull out. So my conclusion is pretty simple: You are close minded (what I already could tell by how you neglected that the minority keeping the majority hostage is not selfish) and you enjoy the iron hand people rule with and a 3 yes vote on a surrender should be considered agreed upon. For me it's pretty simple, when 3 people vote yes and 2 vote no, I just die a couple of times and stop defending. You want to keep on playing? Sure, go ahead, i'm not stopping you from playing, but I made my voice heard by stating I do not wish to play any longer and therefore will not be participating in YOUR game. To mention a couple of points I noticed on your part and I will respond to it and then leave it at that: > Do you have an idea how research like this is performed? You can't state the whole paper is wrong when it's been published and such. If you actually have arguments why these findings can't be trusted. I am (and I'm assuming a large scientific community is) happy to listen. This hasn't gotten any research. Show me the research and show me how they ensured it wasn't biased. > Is this how you live your life? I doubt it sincerely. You want to make sure everything is so well defined that you can find out when something isn't exactly as how it was once meant to be or work out? Or is this some weird technique to try and invalidate my point? Defining positive doesn't seem relevant here. Defining toxic is actually done by Riot (and, repeating myself once more, you can find that in their terms). You win when you... win? You lose when you... lose? Defining comebacks also doesn't seem relevant here, but sure you could put some gold deficit here to indicate 'coming back'. Yes, I live my life like this. Or is this also selfish? I simply define stuff so I know what the borders and limits are. Riot hasn't defined toxic either, since meteos the intentional feeder (on stream and drunk btw) didn't get any punishment, but I have gotten a punishment for a pretty negative KDA when they kept on repeatedly ganking me and I wasn't even flaming that game. So where again, do these hypocrits state their punishment? Or where again, was it that riot encouraged 'off meta picks', only to ban singed with a higher % winrate then 50? Yeah yeah, now you pull the crap about 'He had a higher % winrate in toplane, not as support with smite', but that doesn't change the fact that he had a 50% + winrate, does it? funny thing is, enough people with a winrate less then 50% get to keep on playing, how does that work? Not building a sighstone as support is also bannable, I haven't read anything regarding that in their statement. I told you to define certain things and you failed big time and then you go on to tell me _can find out when something isn't exactly as how it was once meant to be or work out? Or is this some weird technique to try and invalidate my point?_. Nice try, but either give a valid response to me, or just tell me you don't have one. > 'Cry and blame' is your assumption of everyone's actions when they don't forfeit? If you mean that they start flaming you; indeed they shouldn't do that, flaming is always bad (and again, repeating myself). Them, let's say, not being happy with you giving up and you losing the game for sure isn't strange though. We've agreed on giving them a right to keep playing, you now (unwillingly) execute that right but just complete destroy it's purpose by losing on purpose. Moreover, this is an absolutely meaningless argument and I don't even know what point it should support. So please try to explain that a bit. It is, there has been a simple research (an actual research, not just a 'did you know' pulled out of someone his butt) that basically reflects that in every single game the person played, someone would ask for reports. So don't bring up the crap about 'Cry and blame' is your assumption of everyone's actions when they don't forfeit?' When that obviously IS the case. I mean, people already find it reportable when you don't gank them, you really think people are NOT going to report and cry and consider you toxic when you do not wish to play any longer? > Them, let's say, not being happy with you giving up and you losing the game for sure isn't strange though. The same EXACT reason I am not happy to be playing. How can it be, they have the right NOT to be happy, but somehow I don't have that right, when I do not wish to waste my time and money? > We've agreed on giving them a right to keep playing, I never took that right away, I would've taken away that right, had I somehow managed to DOS the server and create a ghost game. They keep on playing, in matter of fact, they get to play, while wasting my time. So don't bring up the crap they aren't given the right to play. > you now (unwillingly) execute that right but just complete destroy it's purpose by losing on purpose Nope, I am not destroying anything. You want to play, then go ahead and play? I decided NOT to play (and so did the majority which you still haven't debunked, unless you want to fall back on that ghetto veto crap of yours which is total crap) and I watch from the sidelines. If you truly were a teamplayer (what is not the case in this game) you'd know how to up your teammates mentality. > Moreover, this is an absolutely meaningless argument and I don't even know what point it should support. So please try to explain that a bit. It's rather me making you understand that you as a 'no voter' are selfish. Don't go around telling people they are selfish when you are the most hypocritical person out there. You destroy the majority their fun, waste their time and somehow think you're a god (usually spoiled brats think like this, maybe you're a spoiled brat) that should get to 'have fun' over other people their backs. So it's not pointless, it's just pointing out the fact that when I as a player have given up and voiced myself regarding giving up, somehow I still am 'negative'. > You already bypassed the most important point here. Them only thinking about themselves, to talk using your terms, was beforehand given as a fair and valid thought/point to KEEP PLAYING. These two players HAVE the right to 'only think about themselves' since they are given the veto (and you agreed to giving them one by simply playing the game remember). You three (as the majority) DON'T HAVE the right to stop playing. And indeed, no one can dictate what you must do in life, but you giving up is a valid reportable offensive (as I wrote above) which proves you are in the wrong doing so. Again, do you actually read your crap? Or do you just write? Show me where I agreed to them having a veto right? Either show it to me or stop using that veto crap. These 2 players have no right to 'think about themselves' either. It's a 'team game', remember? Or did we forget that all of the sudden? In a TEAM, the majority chooses (unless you have a shotcaller). I mean, you really can't see how full of shit you are, can you? Them having the right to 'think about themselves' not being considered selfish, yet when the majority says 'I do not wish to play any longer' (remember, as a TEAM), they all of the sudden don't have the right to think about themselves and are considered 'selfish'. Writing this, I already answered my question regarding you actually reading your crap and the answer is: No you don't read your crap. > DON'T HAVE the right to stop playing. This is the definition of surrendering: _**stop resisting to an enemy or opponent and submit to their authority.**_ Now that we have clear what surrendering means, let me break it down for you, so you finally come out of your delusion: 3 people, person A, B and C decided to: _**stop resisting to an enemy or opponent and submit to their authority.**_ 2 people, person D and E, decided to _**keep on resisting to an enemy or opponent and not submit to their authority.**_ So... me making clear I wish to: _**stop resisting to an enemy or opponent and submit to their authority.**_ With the majority (so most of the people do not wish the be slaughtered), is toxic? Again, read your crap before you post. If I recount correctly, everyone is 'equal' in this game. Since when are people above each other in this game? _**Read post 2**_
Kashiro (EUNE)
: Still you are judged on what you do, and previous punishments are a part of that.
and that should be wrong. If I have been clean for 10 years and have one altercation I shouldn't be punished for the shit I did 10 years ago (for which I already did my time). The punishment system is dog shit and this game is anything besides competitive. The fact that this game has so many complaints and riot even receiving death threats just goes to show how garbage this game is. They rule with an iron fist, but expect democracy when it comes to themselves in real life.
Kakashi500 (EUNE)
: if thats the case then I should probably start report everyone after every game, no matter what, just to get innocent players more likely to be banned just to force riot to change their crappy report system
It IS the case. I report everyone after every game, because they must've said something negative or responded negative in a way that makes it either punishable or bannable.
Kashiro (EUNE)
: Did you get a ban for a bad ulti ? I doubt it. There are very good reasons not to describe in details how system works and you pointed it out already. Auto-bans are easiest when it comes to chat and leaving but playstyle was always on the soft side because you can never really tell the intention. Lately i had an enemy Lee that went something around 13 deaths with close to zero impact on anything in the game and yet i would say he was just playing badly not trolling because he seemingly tried to do things and even was able to pull off some things. The amount of reports doesn't matter unless you actually made something wrong. And even if some bans were disturbing i never saw a case of a system error-ban that was not lifted. System is not perfect but it's there. Manual checking of reports is impossible.
> [{quoted}](name=Kashiro,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wHqvWt9x,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-10-19T09:14:46.298+0000) > > Did you get a ban for a bad ulti ? I doubt it. There are very good reasons not to describe in details how system works and you pointed it out already. > Auto-bans are easiest when it comes to chat and leaving but playstyle was always on the soft side because you can never really tell the intention. > > Lately i had an enemy Lee that went something around 13 deaths with close to zero impact on anything in the game and yet i would say he was just playing badly not trolling because he seemingly tried to do things and even was able to pull off some things. > > The amount of reports doesn't matter unless you actually made something wrong. And even if some bans were disturbing i never saw a case of a system error-ban that was not lifted. System is not perfect but it's there. Manual checking of reports is impossible. No one asked or told riot to share how the system works, but what rather is considered bannable. That's like saying, you have no right to know how the law works, because we are afraid you might actually end up improving it. We would rather have you live in fear and eventually make a mistake somewhere that costs you your life, then to have you find a loophole so we can close the loophole.
Show more

Hahrimazd

Level 46 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion