House x33 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hamze2011,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ai0o7l3z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-29T07:46:43.740+0000) > > A small tip...don't play adc in 2k17😊 Why is that? A good ADC climbs the ladders faster than anyone else.
> [{quoted}](name=House x33,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ai0o7l3z,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-05-29T09:13:34.156+0000) > > Why is that? A good ADC climbs the ladders faster than anyone else. I dunno, i just feel like playing adc is so hard this season...you know it's so unforgiving...for example as Ashe, one wrong positioning and BAAM!! You're dead...contrary to top lane and mid lane where even if you are in a bad position you can still survive %80 of the ganks
Ahridk (EUW)
: Ahri makes me crazy
Who thinks of Ahri when There is our lovely, adorable Urgot?
Reidloss (EUW)
: how to win match or increase in rankings?
Play champs that are good at roaming such as Kata or leblanc...you see, it doesn't really matter if you have a good KDA or not, the only important thing is helping your teammates take down objectives...as a top laner there isn't really so much you can do about a losing team, but mid laners and junglers can help their team a lot more Hope i could help
: Free Swag
Well...these 3 champs aren't that much expensive, but anyway, can help new players a lot👍
Ârzo (EUW)
: Am I the only one feeling like to be useless as adc?
A small tip...don't play adc in 2k17😊
Solash (EUW)
: Who's the most uninteresting champion?
Well actually about malphite thing, the whole tank class is boring and unfun to play against sometimes...because you don't do any damage to the opposing team and your only objective is to soak up all damage and not die... I guess Urgot is pretty boring though.. His lore is kinda crazy too, so Garen tore him into pieces and then Noxus made sth robotic out of his body pieces, wtf?
: Why is EVERYTHING flame?
GLHF report "x" for flaming, tnx
: > [{quoted}](name=Hamze2011,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=5QzP80pb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-28T17:11:33.104+0000) > > none of them....i say "gg izi"{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} We can see why. You were born 2011
> [{quoted}](name=GZA The Genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=5QzP80pb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-05-28T17:16:43.961+0000) > > We can see why. You were born 2011 Dude, nobody asked for your opinion...so how about shutting up?
Zed genius (EUNE)
: Poll
none of them....i say "gg izi"{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Afelers (EUNE)
: At the beginning of each season there is always one. For special cases too sometimes. But I personally feel bad about NA like they haven't even got a Slumber Party event and had no IP weekend for more than half a year how it usually is everywhere else. But I don't remember if we have ever had more than 3 IP weekends a year.
> [{quoted}](name=Afelers,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MEEgYNvV,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2017-05-28T11:27:41.410+0000) > > At the beginning of each season there is always one. For special cases too sometimes. But I personally feel bad about NA like they haven't even got a Slumber Party event and had no IP weekend for more than half a year how it usually is everywhere else. But I don't remember if we have ever had more than 3 IP weekends a year. The server with the most MSI summoner icons was promised to be given the IP boost too
ZemsBond (EUNE)
: Ping is random every game!!!
Switch to wired connection for more consistency and less lag :)
: Nerf FIORA......
better remove her from the whole game
: Can we talk about Xin Xhao?
I totally understand your point, he is like one of the most forgiving braindead top laners and junglers...i seriously hope he gets nerfed in the butthole so hard that no one could ever play him again
GPet (EUW)
: 60, having v-sync active it's capped at that, and I never needed more.
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NhREx9G4,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-05-19T23:10:42.438+0000) > > 60, having v-sync active it's capped at that, and I never needed more. Give this guy a medal
BlueStr (EUW)
: "Disenchanting" mastery tokens.
I wish you could've disenchanted them into orange essence😞
noob infant (EUNE)
: have you ever played {{champion:82}} vs {{champion:14}} ?
> [{quoted}](name=noob infant,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hi3Ems73,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2017-05-20T02:43:14.338+0000) > > have you ever played {{champion:82}} vs {{champion:14}} ? Well well...you got me there😅😅 However mordekaiser scales waaaaay better than sion into late game...he is somehow tanky and can do shit tons of damage late game...his only problem tho is lack of Hard Cc
: Just wait the diver update (should happen Urgot and Eve) and RioT will probably rework both Pantheon and that f@@ker Irelia (which is way worse) and finally let us to kiss the remaining "i point and click my whole kit on you" champ a long awaited goodbye.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hi3Ems73,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-05-19T20:29:52.820+0000) > > Just wait the diver update (should happen Urgot and Eve) and RioT will probably rework both Pantheon and that f@@ker Irelia (which is way worse) and finally let us to kiss the remaining "i point and click my whole kit on you" champ a long awaited goodbye. Rito pls nerf Trynda...so OP WTF 1200 lp chalenjour yasuo main
noob infant (EUNE)
: panth is easy, even good old {{champion:82}} completly shits on him, very fun match up, through {{champion:17}} is hilarios, just don't forget to take {{summoner:14}}
> [{quoted}](name=noob infant,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hi3Ems73,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2017-05-19T21:05:21.912+0000) > > panth is easy, even good old {{champion:82}} completly shits on him, very fun match up, through {{champion:17}} is hilarios, just don't forget to take {{summoner:14}} Uh...good old mordekaiser shits on everyone tbh ^^ But i guees teemo is going to have a hard time laning against any type of AD caster
: Can you do this for Tryndamere?
> [{quoted}](name=LordLaurens,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hi3Ems73,comment-id=00020000000000010000000000000001,timestamp=2017-05-19T20:43:21.697+0000) > > Can you do this for Tryndamere? I think we should start a campaign for reworking Trynda's ulti
: - Armor Yellows - Starting items: {{item:1054}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2003}} or {{item:2033}} - Summoner Spells: {{summoner:12}} or {{summoner:3}} + {{summoner:4}} - Masteries: 18/0/12 or 12/0/18 if you really struggle IF YOU STRUGGLE EXTREMELY: go 0/12/18 and get Bandit from the Cunning tree. Free gold per CS you concede. Applies for all three. The basic gameplay against Pantheon is to get to an early-midgame point where you can tank his poke and/or combo without getting too low, especially not below 15% health. Pantheon has to build relatively squishy or else he is no threat to any toplaner, so once you get there, he is easy to deal with in lane. He may roam and achieve something for his team. Concede every farm you have to. Taking 100 or more damage for 17g is usually not worth it. Stay in brushes or out of his Q range as long as possible. Dance back and forth and try to stay in XP range of dying minions. Any champ outscales Pantheon so being a lot of CS behind is no big deal unless Pantheon can convert it into really meaningful leads for his teams such as a botlane Fiesta. You want the wave to be pushing to you until you got strong enough, so dont use AAs or abilities on the wave if you dont have to. AAing Pantheon will make his minions attack you while yours will likely still attack his, so that makes the wave push to him. Fiora and Wukong can farm under tower reasonably well (AA resets), while Kled has his Q to get tricky CS. When Pantheon freezes the lane towards his side once you pushed him into tower, you can recall to get HP and Corrupting potion stacks back. The freeze will usually break by itself until you are back in lane and the wave comes back to you. No shame to go into an armor item early (though you dont have to complete it. Ninja Tabi + some health, even from a {{item:3044}} should be enough). Base damages and tankyness are enough to fight a Pantheon in an extended fight when he got no XP lead. With Fiora and Wukong, you want to W his Stun. With Kled you can E away as soon as you see him jump to stun and you will be stunned at the end of your E, not close to him. If your jungler is kind and good, call him to gank Panth, especially when he has no Flash. This will usually tilt the lane inevitably into the favor of the better scaling champ. Employ mindgames of dancing forward and backward and in brushes to keep him busy all the time and make him wonder if he can go for CS himself. Keep track of where and when he wards so you can bait him together with your Jungler by pretending you ward himself when you actually 2v1 him. Mind where his jungler is at that moment though!
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hi3Ems73,comment-id=0002000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-19T19:20:50.471+0000) > > - Armor Yellows > - Starting items: {{item:1054}} {{item:2003}} {{item:2003}} or {{item:2033}} > - Summoner Spells: {{summoner:12}} or {{summoner:3}} + {{summoner:4}} > - Masteries: 18/0/12 or 12/0/18 if you really struggle > IF YOU STRUGGLE EXTREMELY: go 0/12/18 and get Bandit from the Cunning tree. Free gold per CS you concede. > > Applies for all three. > > The basic gameplay against Pantheon is to get to an early-midgame point where you can tank his poke and/or combo without getting too low, especially not below 15% health. Pantheon has to build relatively squishy or else he is no threat to any toplaner, so once you get there, he is easy to deal with in lane. He may roam and achieve something for his team. > > Concede every farm you have to. Taking 100 or more damage for 17g is usually not worth it. Stay in brushes or out of his Q range as long as possible. Dance back and forth and try to stay in XP range of dying minions. Any champ outscales Pantheon so being a lot of CS behind is no big deal unless Pantheon can convert it into really meaningful leads for his teams such as a botlane Fiesta. > > You want the wave to be pushing to you until you got strong enough, so dont use AAs or abilities on the wave if you dont have to. AAing Pantheon will make his minions attack you while yours will likely still attack his, so that makes the wave push to him. > > Fiora and Wukong can farm under tower reasonably well (AA resets), while Kled has his Q to get tricky CS. > When Pantheon freezes the lane towards his side once you pushed him into tower, you can recall to get HP and Corrupting potion stacks back. The freeze will usually break by itself until you are back in lane and the wave comes back to you. > > No shame to go into an armor item early (though you dont have to complete it. Ninja Tabi + some health, even from a {{item:3044}} should be enough). Base damages and tankyness are enough to fight a Pantheon in an extended fight when he got no XP lead. > > With Fiora and Wukong, you want to W his Stun. With Kled you can E away as soon as you see him jump to stun and you will be stunned at the end of your E, not close to him. > > If your jungler is kind and good, call him to gank Panth, especially when he has no Flash. This will usually tilt the lane inevitably into the favor of the better scaling champ. > > Employ mindgames of dancing forward and backward and in brushes to keep him busy all the time and make him wonder if he can go for CS himself. Keep track of where and when he wards so you can bait him together with your Jungler by pretending you ward himself when you actually 2v1 him. Mind where his jungler is at that moment though! Holy shit it was wonderful!! Tnx m8, i will try and put your instructions into action <3
: Name a melee champ you struggle with against Panth then.
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hi3Ems73,comment-id=00020000000000010000,timestamp=2017-05-19T18:24:28.761+0000) > > Name a melee champ you struggle with against Panth then. wukong, fiora and kled
: If I told you how to counterplay Panth as a melee champ you name... ...would you even listen?
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hi3Ems73,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-05-19T17:44:02.009+0000) > > If I told you how to counterplay Panth as a melee champ you name... > > ...would you even listen? i would love to hear it....
Foksie (EUW)
: if you miss Q and their enemy has a gap closer gg. Lux is squishier than level one Malphite hue hue hue
> [{quoted}](name=Foksie,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WUqGv7ut,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-05-19T14:18:15.456+0000) > > if you miss Q and their enemy has a gap closer gg. Lux is squishier than level one Malphite hue hue hue has {{champion:82}} haunted you?
: Being able to test skins in Practice tool
I think you can see a preview of the skin in lolking.com or some youtube videos...unfortunately rito won't implement this thing in the practice part {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
: The reason he has that big of a winrate is that most people don't know how to play against him. I've been playing him a lot since last season, and I can tell you that most of the time people just underestimate his dmg early and try to fight him and end up giving him free kills. If you don't let him get ahead he becomes a stun bot for the most part. Also there are so many counters, any champion with high sustain destroys pantheon, like olaf.
> [{quoted}](name=JohnßCena,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hi3Ems73,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-05-19T15:43:20.820+0000) > > The reason he has that big of a winrate is that most people don&#x27;t know how to play against him. I&#x27;ve been playing him a lot since last season, and I can tell you that most of the time people just underestimate his dmg early and try to fight him and end up giving him free kills. If you don&#x27;t let him get ahead he becomes a stun bot for the most part. i agree that some ranged champs give him a hard time in top lane such as{{champion:85}} {{champion:126}} , but most melee champs struggle against him and his free pokes...literally there is no counterplay against his point and click abilities...{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: He has 53.7% winrate toplane on op.gg for plat+.
> [{quoted}](name=JohnßCena,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hi3Ems73,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-05-19T15:40:02.572+0000) > > He has 53.7% winrate toplane on op.gg for plat+. yes that is true....sorry i was using the mobile app stats{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: This dude needs a nerf. He is the only champ that can not just beat, but STOMP too many lanes WITHOUT AN ULTIMATE. Just 3 spells and killing everyone. Counterplay? No sorry we don't do that, all point and click abilities lol. You can try staying out of his range, but unless you are Xerath or vellkoz you are screwed. Even if you do play those ranged champs you need urf kinds of mana. No idea what they were telling themselves 'balancing' this dude.
> [{quoted}](name=LordLaurens,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hi3Ems73,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-19T15:26:38.151+0000) > > This dude needs a nerf. He is the only champ that can not just beat, but STOMP too many lanes WITHOUT AN ULTIMATE. Just 3 spells and killing everyone. Counterplay? No sorry we don&#x27;t do that, all point and click abilities lol. You can try staying out of his range, but unless you are Xerath or vellkoz you are screwed. Even if you do play those ranged champs you need urf kinds of mana. No idea what they were telling themselves &#x27;balancing&#x27; this dude. Syndra can do good against him too...i think nerfing him isn't the case...i would rather a rework than nerf{{champion:427}}
: I see 54% at best. Could you provide the source?
> [{quoted}](name=Khail the Crow,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hi3Ems73,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-19T14:54:20.012+0000) > > I see 54% at best. Could you provide the source? At op.gg he has 56% winrate...however 54 isn't that much bad tho
Rioter Comments
Inaphyt (EUW)
: because the way to deal with any sustain heavy champion is to gank and burst down in one go, that's why xin isn't played top lane because he is a free gank and quite squshy aswell.
> [{quoted}](name=Inaphyt,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZbezndUj,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-05-14T13:03:04.220+0000) > > because the way to deal with any sustain heavy champion is to gank and burst down in one go, that&#x27;s why xin isn&#x27;t played top lane because he is a free gank and quite squshy aswell. Ikr...but in the elo i play, the jungler doesn't know anything about gank, burst, and being squishy xD
Mabons (EUW)
: Unfortunately the only way to kill him is to outplay him. Fortunately, because he's such a ridiculously predictable champion that's quite easy. Darius, Riven, Illaoi, Camille, Fiora all are good melee champions that should have the mechanics required to outplay him.
> [{quoted}](name=Mabons,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZbezndUj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-14T12:55:03.217+0000) > > Unfortunately the only way to kill him is to outplay him. Fortunately, because he&#x27;s such a ridiculously predictable champion that&#x27;s quite easy. Darius, Riven, Illaoi, Camille, Fiora all are good melee champions that should have the mechanics required to outplay him. Yeah...i get your point...tnx for the reply☺
shamshamm (EUW)
: The free skins that rito gives
There are some free skins on Garen, Alistar and Tristana too...by following riot games on twitter, youtube and facebook
Rioter Comments
voflasnik (EUNE)
: Ranking up on easier server than transferring?
Because they don't Understand Turkish
TheAzarin (EUNE)
: Best AP top laner
If your team has a good amount of cc, consider playing Rumble Or Mordekaiser
Allosen (EUW)
: Which Champion has the best Ultimate ?
Mordekaiser without a doubt...cuz u can solo baron with your pet dragon at 20 min mark...😏😏
: The best riven counter is playing riven yourself. Learn her weaknesses and cooldowns. Or just play any tank yea that works too.
> [{quoted}](name=Ace In My Hole,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=EFb67da5,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-04-24T12:23:40.581+0000) > > The best riven counter is playing riven yourself. Learn her weaknesses and cooldowns. Or just play any tank yea that works too. Riven main detected{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Yatuzor (EUW)
: New Teemo Skin Idea - Treemo
nice idea m8...i totally liked it...way to go {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: {{summoner:3}} {{summoner:4}} + Stormraiders.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesperr101,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hTKbcRyi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-21T11:51:17.605+0000) > > {{summoner:3}} {{summoner:4}} + Stormraiders. I know about stormraiders...but if i don't take tp then i would do nothing against heavy poke champs AKA{{champion:17}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:150}}
Rioter Comments
RoseLilyLeo (EUNE)
: Laptop for stable fps
well ur laptop sucks tbh...just googled about budget laptops and I came across dell inspiron 15 7000 which costs 800 dollars...but is a real beast compared to the price it has
: You cant get 90rp its too much. I have drawn an art myself and 40rp
> [{quoted}](name=Dukhy,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ewOPAuct,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-20T20:00:12.091+0000) > > You cant get 90rp its too much. I have drawn an art myself and 40rp well that's funny....what are you going to do with only 40 rp? couldn't they increase it to 125 rp so we can buy a chest at least?{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
MrMistaruu (EUNE)
: Recently, I got permabanned for basically Riot stealing money of me (Explained below)
So you learned your lesson today kids...Never spend money on this game...{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: How Much Do You Hate Quinn In Top When U Pick a Melee Champ ? Double it and it will be Xayah
Once Played {{champion:82}} against her in blind pick...and it was the worst thing humankind would ever imagine{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Illaoi is kinda of a mess rn
and ffs what is that damn heal on the tentacles hits??{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Latinnus (EUW)
: Does it really matter what your opponents (and even at times, what the team mates say?). As long as you find a character that you enjoy playing, it doesn't matter if it is easy or hard to play. What matters is that you are having fun :) Everyone has the chance to choose the character they want and suits their style. I can't see the point of using an over-complicated character and suck at it, unless you are just training or playing for fun. I'd rather have a solid Garen on my side other than a feeder Zed.
> [{quoted}](name=Latinnus,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kFEATt2e,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-20T15:45:21.482+0000) > > Does it really matter what your opponents (and even at times, what the team mates say?). As long as you find a character that you enjoy playing, it doesn&#x27;t matter if it is easy or hard to play. What matters is that you are having fun :) > > Everyone has the chance to choose the character they want and suits their style. I can&#x27;t see the point of using an over-complicated character and suck at it, unless you are just training or playing for fun. I&#x27;d rather have a solid Garen on my side other than a feeder Zed. yeah i see...you look like a nice guy...tnx for your comment <3
MrFawlty (EUW)
: /mute all
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawlty,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kFEATt2e,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-20T12:22:07.628+0000) > > /mute all or disable all chat option...
proliarides (EUNE)
: So you want to tell us that panth takes skill? I agree that calling others noob, unskilled , tards etc is immature but pantheon needs 1 finger to play and you can even play him without Keyboard and just with mouse up to Gold. Also its always the Garen,Annie,Panth,Yasuo mains who make these kind of threads about being called "Unskilled". I never saw someone call Lee sin, Azir, Zed etc a Noob champ.
> [{quoted}](name=proliarides,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kFEATt2e,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-20T11:48:09.782+0000) > > So you want to tell us that panth takes skill? I agree that calling others noob, unskilled , tards etc is immature but pantheon needs 1 finger to play and you can even play him without Keyboard and just with mouse up to Gold. > > Also its always the Garen,Annie,Panth,Yasuo mains who make these kind of threads about being called &quot;Unskilled&quot;. > I never saw someone call Lee sin, Azir, Zed etc a Noob champ. yes i know he is an unskilled champ...even easier than Garen...hell, even i know i am a fcking noob...but my opponents don't have to remind me of that every time i play...right?
Rioter Comments
Acheron16 (EUW)
: Look guys...
i wish i could've upvoted this 100000 times...{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Show more

Hamze2011

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion