: The best riven counter is playing riven yourself. Learn her weaknesses and cooldowns. Or just play any tank yea that works too.
> [{quoted}](name=Ace In My Hole,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=EFb67da5,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-04-24T12:23:40.581+0000) > > The best riven counter is playing riven yourself. Learn her weaknesses and cooldowns. Or just play any tank yea that works too. Riven main detected{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Yatuzor (EUW)
: New Teemo Skin Idea - Treemo
nice idea m8...i totally liked it...way to go {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: {{summoner:3}} {{summoner:4}} + Stormraiders.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesperr101,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hTKbcRyi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-21T11:51:17.605+0000) > > {{summoner:3}} {{summoner:4}} + Stormraiders. I know about stormraiders...but if i don't take tp then i would do nothing against heavy poke champs AKA{{champion:17}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:85}} {{champion:150}}
Rioter Comments
RoseLilyLeo (EUNE)
: Laptop for stable fps
well ur laptop sucks tbh...just googled about budget laptops and I came across dell inspiron 15 7000 which costs 800 dollars...but is a real beast compared to the price it has
Dukhy (EUW)
: You cant get 90rp its too much. I have drawn an art myself and 40rp
> [{quoted}](name=Dukhy,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ewOPAuct,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-20T20:00:12.091+0000) > > You cant get 90rp its too much. I have drawn an art myself and 40rp well that's funny....what are you going to do with only 40 rp? couldn't they increase it to 125 rp so we can buy a chest at least?{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
MrMistaruu (EUNE)
: Recently, I got permabanned for basically Riot stealing money of me (Explained below)
So you learned your lesson today kids...Never spend money on this game...{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: How Much Do You Hate Quinn In Top When U Pick a Melee Champ ? Double it and it will be Xayah
Once Played {{champion:82}} against her in blind pick...and it was the worst thing humankind would ever imagine{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Illaoi is kinda of a mess rn
and ffs what is that damn heal on the tentacles hits??{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Latinnus (EUW)
: Does it really matter what your opponents (and even at times, what the team mates say?). As long as you find a character that you enjoy playing, it doesn't matter if it is easy or hard to play. What matters is that you are having fun :) Everyone has the chance to choose the character they want and suits their style. I can't see the point of using an over-complicated character and suck at it, unless you are just training or playing for fun. I'd rather have a solid Garen on my side other than a feeder Zed.
> [{quoted}](name=Latinnus,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kFEATt2e,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-20T15:45:21.482+0000) > > Does it really matter what your opponents (and even at times, what the team mates say?). As long as you find a character that you enjoy playing, it doesn&#x27;t matter if it is easy or hard to play. What matters is that you are having fun :) > > Everyone has the chance to choose the character they want and suits their style. I can&#x27;t see the point of using an over-complicated character and suck at it, unless you are just training or playing for fun. I&#x27;d rather have a solid Garen on my side other than a feeder Zed. yeah i see...you look like a nice guy...tnx for your comment <3
MrFawlty (EUW)
: /mute all
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawlty,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kFEATt2e,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-20T12:22:07.628+0000) > > /mute all or disable all chat option...
proliarides (EUNE)
: So you want to tell us that panth takes skill? I agree that calling others noob, unskilled , tards etc is immature but pantheon needs 1 finger to play and you can even play him without Keyboard and just with mouse up to Gold. Also its always the Garen,Annie,Panth,Yasuo mains who make these kind of threads about being called "Unskilled". I never saw someone call Lee sin, Azir, Zed etc a Noob champ.
> [{quoted}](name=proliarides,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kFEATt2e,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-20T11:48:09.782+0000) > > So you want to tell us that panth takes skill? I agree that calling others noob, unskilled , tards etc is immature but pantheon needs 1 finger to play and you can even play him without Keyboard and just with mouse up to Gold. > > Also its always the Garen,Annie,Panth,Yasuo mains who make these kind of threads about being called &quot;Unskilled&quot;. > I never saw someone call Lee sin, Azir, Zed etc a Noob champ. yes i know he is an unskilled champ...even easier than Garen...hell, even i know i am a fcking noob...but my opponents don't have to remind me of that every time i play...right?
Rioter Comments
Acheron16 (EUW)
: Look guys...
i wish i could've upvoted this 100000 times...{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Legacy Client Deprecation - what's holding you back?
please implement spectating challenger matches into the updated client{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Q Ren,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2qsWUjeP,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-04-15T12:36:28.574+0000) > > Yes she is one of the braindead champs that just right click She doesen;t even require knowledge about other champions because thanks to her % of enemy max health as true damage you can instakill even 600 armor 5000 hp {{champion:54}} as fast as 70 armor 1300 hp {{champion:29}}
> [{quoted}](name=TheDebowyMocny,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2qsWUjeP,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-04-15T12:44:59.965+0000) > > She doesen;t even require knowledge about other champions because thanks to her % of enemy max health as true damage you can instakill even 600 armor 5000 hp {{champion:54}} as fast as 70 armor 1300 hp {{champion:29}} dat ulti is even more broken than illaoi's ulti...{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Neonchan (EUW)
: To play her well, you need a fair bit of experience but I wouldn't call her damn hard. Probably somewhere in the middle. Good parry timing is not that easy to learn, the passive proc patterns aren't that hard to learn but it takes some games to get used to maximizing the patterns
> [{quoted}](name=Neonchan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2qsWUjeP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-15T12:15:06.789+0000) > > To play her well, you need a fair bit of experience but I wouldn&#x27;t call her damn hard. Probably somewhere in the middle. > > Good parry timing is not that easy to learn, the passive proc patterns aren&#x27;t that hard to learn but it takes some games to get used to maximizing the patterns well i came across a pdf guide in reddit, and guess what? the writer gave her 9.5/10 stars in difficulty scale...so do you recommend i get fiora or irelia?
Rioter Comments
: League and me
Boy, if you don't flame a 1/9 yasuo, you've got a looooooot of nerve..
Rioter Comments
: Are you talking about THAT Yasuo who makes a macro and binds it to his E...
> [{quoted}](name=the ultamate,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=oeQTE9sB,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-04-07T10:54:28.307+0000) > > Are you talking about THAT Yasuo who makes a macro and binds it to his E... Lmao :))))
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: How to make a glass of Water.
Ha Ha{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Skin Giveaway Contest [EUW]
I go with the green one...I mean in a world where everyone tries to kill you, it would be so great if you can heal the damage taken from the demonic creatures who will get you when you are not watching. It is somehow similar to Garen's passive which is one of the strongest passives in the whole game of LoL. Also it's greatest limitation which is you can't use it in active form will get removed after the 100th level which is just great. And not to mention after reaching level 100 you can invest in light blue ability which even removes the cons furthermore. Another thing is that the con of green ability which is getting tired isn't as bad as other abilities' cons...I mean being tired is better than a nasty headache or risking your own life by one of your own illusions... And as a last thing, i would be thrilled if I had this awesome ability in real life, so then i could've saved my dearest ones from passing on :( I hope I get the Skin :D Sincerely yours <3
Azy Sin (EUNE)
: Well.. At a first glance over your match history I can tell you one thing. Your farm is extremely bad.Like holly faq dude. Like...I mean its just,I don't know how to emphasize over how bad your farm is. And I got no idea how to actually make you understand how important farming is. About 15 cs is one kill, the more cs you got the more "kills" you got the more gold you got the more items you got the easier you can get control of your lane the more you can roam putting your side lanes in an advantage or position to do good or better. I mean, if we swapped our csing skills right now,and ONLY that ,you'd easily get out of bronze. Rito gave us that practice tool ? I find myself at least 2-3 hrs per week in it purely farming with lvl 1 locked and no items .Just to improve my farm. Ideal is to get around 10 cs/minute. Around 100 cs around min 10 marker and 200 around min 20. But if u can hit a 80 cs in 10 mins is still somewhat okay. Esp for your league. I'm not that good of a CS'er for my elo either. But still.. 146 cs in 41 minutes with SYNDRA?...46 cs in 21 minutes with lissa?Dude that's trolling.
> [{quoted}](name=Azy Sin,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wYUGup9G,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-04-04T06:17:07.306+0000) > > Well.. At a first glance over your match history I can tell you one thing. Your farm is extremely bad.Like holly faq dude. Like...I mean its just,I don&#x27;t know how to emphasize over how bad your farm is. And I got no idea how to actually make you understand how important farming is. > > About 15 cs is one kill, the more cs you got the more &quot;kills&quot; you got the more gold you got the more items you got the easier you can get control of your lane the more you can roam putting your side lanes in an advantage or position to do good or better. > > I mean, if we swapped our csing skills right now,and ONLY that ,you&#x27;d easily get out of bronze. Rito gave us that practice tool ? I find myself at least 2-3 hrs per week in it purely farming with lvl 1 locked and no items .Just to improve my farm. > > Ideal is to get around 10 cs/minute. Around 100 cs around min 10 marker and 200 around min 20. But if u can hit a 80 cs in 10 mins is still somewhat okay. Esp for your league. I&#x27;m not that good of a CS&#x27;er for my elo either. But still.. 146 cs in 41 minutes with SYNDRA?...46 cs in 21 minutes with lissa?Dude that&#x27;s trolling. Isn't 10 cs/min a little too high for his league? I mean, it's bronze after all...6-7 cs/min would be ok for him IMO
Rock lee 17 (EUNE)
: Toxic Teammates made me uninstall league (new player feedback)
Playing with premades is the solution...I will be glad if we could've formed a team :)
Tawheed10 (EUW)
: BEST TOP LANER/JUNGLER?
Trundle_Wukong_Nasus_Pantheon_Garen
Fluidly (EUW)
: Role Difficulties & Why do you main your role?
After the assassins' rework the hardest role is definitely adc The easiest I think is top
: Summoner name for Thresh Main™
Better ban Thresh or sth like that
BlueStr (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hamze2011,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=az07rVtM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-03-28T17:35:06.600+0000) > > Dude...Geforce gt 9400 is like 11 years old now...it is not supposed to run LoL without problems ok so... i have a 9400 and a 8600, which one is better for league?
> [{quoted}](name=BlueStr,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=az07rVtM,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-03-28T18:41:35.863+0000) > > ok so... i have a 9400 and a 8600, which one is better for league? I guess 8600 is a little bit better...the thing is your PC is just a little too old for league and you can change your PC build for about 500-600$ and then run the game smoothly...if you are interested I can send you some builds for instance
BlueStr (EUNE)
: The game is unplayable for me now...
Dude...Geforce gt 9400 is like 11 years old now...it is not supposed to run LoL without problems
jonisen22 (EUW)
: new galio feels crazy broken :O
Galio is actually more broken than illaoi and kled together....{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Who do you think is the most fun Champion to play In League?
Why would u underestimate yourself dude? You are not low-skilled...have a little faith in yourself :D Wukong i guess is one of the most fun champions... Heard anything about proxy singed?? Very fun too Imo
: Well, if you always do good then there is only 4 guys on your team that can troll/afk/feed. while there is 5 on the enemy team. so if there is 1 troll in a game that is not you it is a 56% chance that the troll is on the enmy team and only a 44% chance for him to be on your team.
> [{quoted}](name=OP Champions,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=1k7q7Eah,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-03-24T07:22:40.851+0000) > > Well, if you always do good then there is only 4 guys on your team that can troll/afk/feed. while there is 5 on the enemy team. so if there is 1 troll in a game that is not you it is a 56% chance that the troll is on the enmy team and only a 44% chance for him to be on your team. And to my surprise, %56 probability is bigger than %44
: Now who do you think are the shortest? Amongst males I think it's {{champion:81}}. Maybe {{champion:245}} but he is just a teenager or am I mistaken?
> [{quoted}](name=Darkest Death,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=XGfOZMrj,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-24T11:40:36.335+0000) > > Now who do you think are the shortest? Amongst males I think it&#x27;s {{champion:81}}. Maybe {{champion:245}} but he is just a teenager or am I mistaken? Annie or Lulu maybe? Don't know
: [Patch 7.6] More ingame lag than before
Try activating v-sync my friend, as it will probably removes the stutters, just hope these stutters will be fixed in 7.7 patch
GLurch (EUW)
: >Go for top Have Yasuo or Riven as opponent >or mid Have Yasuo as your opponent
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jGad11OB,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-03-22T14:35:06.272+0000) > > Have Yasuo or Riven as opponent > > Have Yasuo as your opponent Actually, haven't seen a single Riven in a while...and Yasuo can be countered easily... Problem Solved xD
: I'm sorry
Hint: do not play supp nor adc. Go for top or mid Problem Solved
: Hecarim is weaker toplaner than volibera. Hecarim has problem with 1v1 typical toplaner in early game, but hecarim is a powerful ganker and when he get some fat, he can do many good things. While volibear, of course he lack reliable gap closer and volibear needs to be in close combat to be effective but from other way typical toplaner is a close combat, and volibear is good ad close combat sooo....
> [{quoted}](name=TheDebowyMocny,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tZkKfEVM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-03-20T12:07:44.026+0000) > > Hecarim is weaker toplaner than volibera. Hecarim has problem with 1v1 typical toplaner in early game, but hecarim is a powerful ganker and when he get some fat, he can do many good things. > > While volibear, of course he lack reliable gap closer and volibear needs to be in close combat to be effective but from other way typical toplaner is a close combat, and volibear is good ad close combat sooo.... Tnx m8 <3
: Hecarim isn't too much meta on toplane anymore, he's way more viable in the jungle. OP jungler doesn't mean OP toplaner. Remember you can't get jungle item without smite, while taking Ghost - core spell on the pony - over flash will disadvantage you early on lane. Also, Volibear has a quite easy to grasp kit, while his early damage scaling shreds your lane opponent quite a bit, allowing snowball. Yeah, the range is a problem, but to be effective you just take Flash and f+q enemy carry, then just tank the rest of the teamfight in mid/late. And on laning phase range is not much of an issue, as most of your opponents will be melee as well. As long as you are not playing in Diamond+, Voli is a quite viable pick.
> [{quoted}](name=Pink Fluffy Fox,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tZkKfEVM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-20T07:30:18.609+0000) > > Hecarim isn&#x27;t too much meta on toplane anymore, he&#x27;s way more viable in the jungle. OP jungler doesn&#x27;t mean OP toplaner. Remember you can&#x27;t get jungle item without smite, while taking Ghost - core spell on the pony - over flash will disadvantage you early on lane. Also, Volibear has a quite easy to grasp kit, while his early damage scaling shreds your lane opponent quite a bit, allowing snowball. Yeah, the range is a problem, but to be effective you just take Flash and f+q enemy carry, then just tank the rest of the teamfight in mid/late. And on laning phase range is not much of an issue, as most of your opponents will be melee as well. As long as you are not playing in Diamond+, Voli is a quite viable pick. Ty sir...I would probably get Voli
: Any other options ?> IF not go for voli He closes gap with swift boots and Q also has cc does fair enough dmge and has quite good sustain Although its difficult to farm with him these days as many diff champs are tweaked now! burst dmge also gets him down early game!
> [{quoted}](name=NightmareXT,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tZkKfEVM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-03-20T11:34:35.915+0000) > > Any other options ?&gt; > IF not go for voli > He closes gap with swift boots and Q > also has cc does fair enough dmge and has quite good sustain > Although its difficult to farm with him these days as many diff champs are tweaked now! burst dmge also gets him down early game! As for other options I was thinking of Fiora maybe? Or Vladimir...but I've heard fiora is so hard to play...is that true?
Rioter Comments
: Sometimes I feel as if other items are a lot more useful than boots like botrk but i don't know, should I be buying boots?
> [{quoted}](name=the ultamate,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iWI8sn5y,comment-id=0000000000020000,timestamp=2017-03-16T20:36:04.537+0000) > > Sometimes I feel as if other items are a lot more useful than boots like botrk but i don&#x27;t know, should I be buying boots? Yes...definitely
: Im looking for some motivation or something, i need it at this point
Just play blind pick...it's so much more funny :D
Gojiraw (EUW)
: Well, what's the wrong thing it can happen? You reach Bronze 5. Does it really matter? It's a game, you don't gain anything special by ending Gold compared with Bronze people except a skin that you're never gonna use and a border. I mean, it's a game, that's all. Some are good at it, the majority are not as good. That's all. Being Plat means that you are better than over 90% of people that are playing ranked. That's huge and you shouldn't feel bad if you are lower.
> [{quoted}](name=Gojiraw,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qN2NOsEF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-14T21:58:13.898+0000) > > Well, what&#x27;s the wrong thing it can happen? You reach Bronze 5. Does it really matter? It&#x27;s a game, you don&#x27;t gain anything special by ending Gold compared with Bronze people except a skin that you&#x27;re never gonna use and a border. I mean, it&#x27;s a game, that&#x27;s all. Some are good at it, the majority are not as good. That&#x27;s all. Being Plat means that you are better than over 90% of people that are playing ranked. That&#x27;s huge and you shouldn&#x27;t feel bad if you are lower. Can't agree more
Rnutt (EUW)
: Would this desktop be good to play league?
Gtx 750ti is pretty good tbh...the cpu is just meh...the whole setup is great for the given price...i would give it a 8/10
: Hey thanks, I really appreciate this comment, as you're talking about the tiamat as an "Early item", I've been wondering what to buy on Zed, since a lot of people have been saying "life steal isn't effective, take lethality" so now I usually get youmuu's ghostblade as my 1st item, should I get the ravenous hydra instead? Btw if it helps you can see my build: (In order of how I buy them) {{item:3142}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3812}}
> [{quoted}](name=the ultamate,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iWI8sn5y,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-03-14T21:31:38.329+0000) > > Hey thanks, I really appreciate this comment, as you&#x27;re talking about the tiamat as an &quot;Early item&quot;, I&#x27;ve been wondering what to buy on Zed, since a lot of people have been saying &quot;life steal isn&#x27;t effective, take lethality&quot; so now I usually get youmuu&#x27;s ghostblade as my 1st item, should I get the ravenous hydra instead? > > Btw if it helps you can see my build: (In order of how I buy them) > {{item:3142}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3812}} So tell me...you buy no boots??
: ive never had that problem, i own like 650 skins, i have all the skins i basicly ever wanted, which i why i dont care much for loot crates either, the gemstones are interesting but the rest is meh.
> [{quoted}](name=Tits Out 4 Vayne,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=EBYfL5Ez,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-15T00:45:50.461+0000) > > ive never had that problem, i own like 650 skins, i have all the skins i basicly ever wanted, which i why i dont care much for loot crates either, the gemstones are interesting but the rest is meh. How much did you spend on this game dude...?😶😶
: New Summonername?
Better ban thresh
: That's nothing... I've squeezed over 1000 AD out of jhin before. Thing about jhin is that his passive increases his AD by a % based on his AS and crit... So you can get some massive numbers pretty easily with a standard build.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=pcwFwffN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-03-09T18:42:02.634+0000) > > That&#x27;s nothing... I&#x27;ve squeezed over 1000 AD out of jhin before. > > Thing about jhin is that his passive increases his AD by a % based on his AS and crit... So you can get some massive numbers pretty easily with a standard build. I see...isn't that considered a little op?😶😅
Neonchan (EUW)
: If you wanted to show a death recap, you forgot to open it. I can't see any damage numbers in the picture
> [{quoted}](name=Neonchan,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=pcwFwffN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-09T15:39:19.175+0000) > > If you wanted to show a death recap, you forgot to open it. I can&#x27;t see any damage numbers in the picture I mean the jhin's damage...left top corner
Show more

Hamze2011

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion