GLurch (EUW)
: >Go for top Have Yasuo or Riven as opponent >or mid Have Yasuo as your opponent
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jGad11OB,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-03-22T14:35:06.272+0000) > > Have Yasuo or Riven as opponent > > Have Yasuo as your opponent Actually, haven't seen a single Riven in a while...and Yasuo can be countered easily... Problem Solved xD
IceOFire (EUNE)
: Will Camille still be viable after the nerf?
Don't worry dude...every single 6300 IP champ isn't only viable, but broken too☺😅JK
: I'm sorry
Hint: do not play supp nor adc. Go for top or mid Problem Solved
: Hecarim is weaker toplaner than volibera. Hecarim has problem with 1v1 typical toplaner in early game, but hecarim is a powerful ganker and when he get some fat, he can do many good things. While volibear, of course he lack reliable gap closer and volibear needs to be in close combat to be effective but from other way typical toplaner is a close combat, and volibear is good ad close combat sooo....
> [{quoted}](name=TheDebowyMocny,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tZkKfEVM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-03-20T12:07:44.026+0000) > > Hecarim is weaker toplaner than volibera. Hecarim has problem with 1v1 typical toplaner in early game, but hecarim is a powerful ganker and when he get some fat, he can do many good things. > > While volibear, of course he lack reliable gap closer and volibear needs to be in close combat to be effective but from other way typical toplaner is a close combat, and volibear is good ad close combat sooo.... Tnx m8 <3
: Hecarim isn't too much meta on toplane anymore, he's way more viable in the jungle. OP jungler doesn't mean OP toplaner. Remember you can't get jungle item without smite, while taking Ghost - core spell on the pony - over flash will disadvantage you early on lane. Also, Volibear has a quite easy to grasp kit, while his early damage scaling shreds your lane opponent quite a bit, allowing snowball. Yeah, the range is a problem, but to be effective you just take Flash and f+q enemy carry, then just tank the rest of the teamfight in mid/late. And on laning phase range is not much of an issue, as most of your opponents will be melee as well. As long as you are not playing in Diamond+, Voli is a quite viable pick.
> [{quoted}](name=Pink Fluffy Fox,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tZkKfEVM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-20T07:30:18.609+0000) > > Hecarim isn&#x27;t too much meta on toplane anymore, he&#x27;s way more viable in the jungle. OP jungler doesn&#x27;t mean OP toplaner. Remember you can&#x27;t get jungle item without smite, while taking Ghost - core spell on the pony - over flash will disadvantage you early on lane. Also, Volibear has a quite easy to grasp kit, while his early damage scaling shreds your lane opponent quite a bit, allowing snowball. Yeah, the range is a problem, but to be effective you just take Flash and f+q enemy carry, then just tank the rest of the teamfight in mid/late. And on laning phase range is not much of an issue, as most of your opponents will be melee as well. As long as you are not playing in Diamond+, Voli is a quite viable pick. Ty sir...I would probably get Voli
: Any other options ?> IF not go for voli He closes gap with swift boots and Q also has cc does fair enough dmge and has quite good sustain Although its difficult to farm with him these days as many diff champs are tweaked now! burst dmge also gets him down early game!
> [{quoted}](name=NightmareXT,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tZkKfEVM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-03-20T11:34:35.915+0000) > > Any other options ?&gt; > IF not go for voli > He closes gap with swift boots and Q > also has cc does fair enough dmge and has quite good sustain > Although its difficult to farm with him these days as many diff champs are tweaked now! burst dmge also gets him down early game! As for other options I was thinking of Fiora maybe? Or Vladimir...but I've heard fiora is so hard to play...is that true?
Rioter Comments
: Sometimes I feel as if other items are a lot more useful than boots like botrk but i don't know, should I be buying boots?
> [{quoted}](name=the ultamate,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iWI8sn5y,comment-id=0000000000020000,timestamp=2017-03-16T20:36:04.537+0000) > > Sometimes I feel as if other items are a lot more useful than boots like botrk but i don&#x27;t know, should I be buying boots? Yes...definitely
: Im looking for some motivation or something, i need it at this point
Just play blind pick...it's so much more funny :D
Gojiraw (EUW)
: Well, what's the wrong thing it can happen? You reach Bronze 5. Does it really matter? It's a game, you don't gain anything special by ending Gold compared with Bronze people except a skin that you're never gonna use and a border. I mean, it's a game, that's all. Some are good at it, the majority are not as good. That's all. Being Plat means that you are better than over 90% of people that are playing ranked. That's huge and you shouldn't feel bad if you are lower.
> [{quoted}](name=Gojiraw,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qN2NOsEF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-14T21:58:13.898+0000) > > Well, what&#x27;s the wrong thing it can happen? You reach Bronze 5. Does it really matter? It&#x27;s a game, you don&#x27;t gain anything special by ending Gold compared with Bronze people except a skin that you&#x27;re never gonna use and a border. I mean, it&#x27;s a game, that&#x27;s all. Some are good at it, the majority are not as good. That&#x27;s all. Being Plat means that you are better than over 90% of people that are playing ranked. That&#x27;s huge and you shouldn&#x27;t feel bad if you are lower. Can't agree more
Rnutt (EUW)
: Would this desktop be good to play league?
Gtx 750ti is pretty good tbh...the cpu is just meh...the whole setup is great for the given price...i would give it a 8/10
: Hey thanks, I really appreciate this comment, as you're talking about the tiamat as an "Early item", I've been wondering what to buy on Zed, since a lot of people have been saying "life steal isn't effective, take lethality" so now I usually get youmuu's ghostblade as my 1st item, should I get the ravenous hydra instead? Btw if it helps you can see my build: (In order of how I buy them) {{item:3142}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3812}}
> [{quoted}](name=the ultamate,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iWI8sn5y,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-03-14T21:31:38.329+0000) > > Hey thanks, I really appreciate this comment, as you&#x27;re talking about the tiamat as an &quot;Early item&quot;, I&#x27;ve been wondering what to buy on Zed, since a lot of people have been saying &quot;life steal isn&#x27;t effective, take lethality&quot; so now I usually get youmuu&#x27;s ghostblade as my 1st item, should I get the ravenous hydra instead? > > Btw if it helps you can see my build: (In order of how I buy them) > {{item:3142}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3812}} So tell me...you buy no boots??
: ive never had that problem, i own like 650 skins, i have all the skins i basicly ever wanted, which i why i dont care much for loot crates either, the gemstones are interesting but the rest is meh.
> [{quoted}](name=Tits Out 4 Vayne,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=EBYfL5Ez,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-15T00:45:50.461+0000) > > ive never had that problem, i own like 650 skins, i have all the skins i basicly ever wanted, which i why i dont care much for loot crates either, the gemstones are interesting but the rest is meh. How much did you spend on this game dude...?😶😶
: New Summonername?
Better ban thresh
: That's nothing... I've squeezed over 1000 AD out of jhin before. Thing about jhin is that his passive increases his AD by a % based on his AS and crit... So you can get some massive numbers pretty easily with a standard build.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=pcwFwffN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-03-09T18:42:02.634+0000) > > That&#x27;s nothing... I&#x27;ve squeezed over 1000 AD out of jhin before. > > Thing about jhin is that his passive increases his AD by a % based on his AS and crit... So you can get some massive numbers pretty easily with a standard build. I see...isn't that considered a little op?😶😅
Neonchan (EUW)
: If you wanted to show a death recap, you forgot to open it. I can't see any damage numbers in the picture
> [{quoted}](name=Neonchan,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=pcwFwffN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-09T15:39:19.175+0000) > > If you wanted to show a death recap, you forgot to open it. I can&#x27;t see any damage numbers in the picture I mean the jhin's damage...left top corner
Rioter Comments
GPet (EUW)
: I'm not sure if they changed it, but in Galio's old Lore (And gargoyls in mythology) he is a protector. He keeps Demacia safe from attacks, likely not going to the offense himself. (If anything not past Demacia's borders). Thus Noxus didn't really get into a situation where they'd lose territory due to losing to him. On that note, not sure if Demacia would even want to go on a full offense, extending their kingdom, while sounding great is a hell of an efford, even when ignoring the whole war part. Last but not least, as you might know from many fantasy universes, Size doesn't mean much a lot of times. Noxus has a decent array of champions which are very capable in combat too. Not sure if Sion or Mundo could stand up with brute strenght... but what exactly magic can do isn't very clearly defined, LeBlanc, Cass, Swain (not sure where Morg stands since the rework) might be able to muster some spells against him.
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=0iTEpm7M,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-03-08T11:53:07.649+0000) > > I&#x27;m not sure if they changed it, but in Galio&#x27;s old Lore (And gargoyls in mythology) he is a protector. He keeps Demacia safe from attacks, likely not going to the offense himself. (If anything not past Demacia&#x27;s borders). > Thus Noxus didn&#x27;t really get into a situation where they&#x27;d lose territory due to losing to him. > > On that note, not sure if Demacia would even want to go on a full offense, extending their kingdom, while sounding great is a hell of an efford, even when ignoring the whole war part. > > Last but not least, as you might know from many fantasy universes, Size doesn&#x27;t mean much a lot of times. Noxus has a decent array of champions which are very capable in combat too. > Not sure if Sion or Mundo could stand up with brute strenght... but what exactly magic can do isn&#x27;t very clearly defined, LeBlanc, Cass, Swain (not sure where Morg stands since the rework) might be able to muster some spells against him. Isn't mundo from Zaun?😶😑
Rioter Comments
: UNOFFICIAL TOURNAMENT
So, when is the deadline to the register time? And is it mandatory to be in one of those divisions?cuz i haven't done my s7 placement games yet
True Sight (EUNE)
: Pantheon rework concept
DON'T TOUCH MY PANTHEON!!! ty
: You decide if i deserve permanently suspended!
Riot doesn't care about summoners who get permabanned unfortunately...so all you can do right now is making another account and try to be less toxic
: In-game Question (About Rammus):
Mart6623 (EUW)
: Best Teamfight team?
{{champion:22}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:32}} {{champion:3}}
karolmo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ghirix,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Zl6JhtFo,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-03-04T18:15:32.318+0000) > > i WAS having fun during the 10 win streak and even in the win/loss while it was reasonable...but i never got a 12 losing streak even in normals...i fed in 2 or 3 matches because i tryhard too much after the first 2 losses and stopped doing so right after those matches...but if you lose when you were 12/1 because someone feds and their team focuses with all cc they have especially on a champ like syndra there&#x27;s nothing you can do and of course i&#x27;m not happy for that...happens ok but not so much times in a row Ur bronze bc u suck. Do u understand now?
Wow wow...easy there dude...what's all the flaming for? Haven't you ever got feeders/trollers on your team? And just to say...it's not because you are in a higher league you can make fun of bronzies
Ghirix (EUW)
: I can't win anymore...mostly for flamers afkers and trolls
You learned your lesson mate...never ever betray the blind pick <3
: Losing Jungler help
Those champs are not very good at jungling IMO, take some better champs like: {{champion:154}} :deadly ganks, high sustain, no mana {{champion:2}} :again high sustain, somehow good cc (not the best ofc) And not to forget {{champion:60}} :she is simply great...high cc, good ganks and everything Hope I hepled{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Łµx (EUW)
: even if u take a look at Yasuo face you can see the toxic on his eyes , u cant expectation from his main players lul
LMAO😂😂😂 nice one dude
: Best times of the day to play?
I would totally agree on the kids' case xD To be honest i find early evenings the best time to play,queue times are actually lower in that time
: "please let me mid I'm otp faker golden challenger mastery 8"
and then cries out the whole game:"pls report my jng...no ganks...i go troll...ff@20...ggwp noobs"{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Aonivar (EUW)
: It's not just Yasuo. There's a handful of other champions that seem to attract a specific kind of player as well. Draven for example. Riven mains, very often. Zeds too, occasionally.
not to forget{{champion:64}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:17}} {{champion:35}} but seriously...it's getting really out of control and annoying
Rioter Comments
: Having 12 permanently banned accounts and a long history of flaming and intentionally sabotaging games tends to do that to you.
: we can only pray for people like this
He doesn't get a permaban and still tyler1 gets banned... rito logic{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: Don't ever be nice to someone in league of legends.
I just couldn't agree more on this...just to say, in renekton case, why didn't you kill him early levels? when he would've done the same to you if u have dc'ed...{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: +1. Don't forget though, you can look at the challenger ladder in the client and spectate anyone who is currently playing.
Can you explain more, how to spectate these matches?
Rioter Comments
DELDE115 (EUW)
: [GALIO REWORK COMING SOON!!!] The Hour of Need
So who's next? Pantheon, Urgot maybe??
rhymeH (EUNE)
: Try fiora :)
Dude fiora is so hard to play xD Can you pls recommend some easier champ?😀
Darkpang (EUW)
: want to find a main
Wukong can pretty much one-shot squishy champs right now...
kjono1 (EUW)
: I've found that the raging and flame is still there in other servers, especially for supports. For example, my last game as support Nami was going great at the start 0/0/1, 0/0/2, 0/0/3 with my adc getting double kills and dealing easily winning lane, I accidentally took a kill with Nami's w bounce, my adc was fine with it they were 5/0/1 at this point, then everything changed. I made 1 small mistake of not watching my mana enough, I was low and pinged to fall back, and that was what we were doing, I healed my adc, they got the movement speed from my passive, but i was behind them so used the e on myself to speed me up. This was were my mistake came, if I flashed instead of used my e I could have gotten out and my adc, and had enough mana left to through my q back for the escape, but having used my e, i no longer had the mana to q and as such, they jumped on my adc and killed them. My ADC went mental, swearing at me for not using q even though I did not have the mana to, telling me they were going to report me, and then refusing to cooperate with me for the rest of the game. I apologised explaining that i did not have the mana to q but it was not going anywhere so I just went back to lane and did my best to keep the lane successful, besides we were 6 kills up on the enemy team. My adc started running into 1v3s when no one was nearby, occasionally I managed to get there in time to save them other times I didn't, and my team would then start flaming me for not saving them, even though the game had started out nicely with "Nami you are really good", "you are really nice", "I'm going to honour you" it quickly took a turn for the worse because of one mistake. I did make multiple mistakes throughout as did everyone on both sides but the rage stemmed entirely from the first one, and continued from there. I never gave up, and we still won I ended 2/10/32 63% kill participation, least damage taken, maintained vision throughout but the adc still said "report Nami" at the end.
Well that adc was a real jackass no doubt...BTW...why don't u play roles with lesser chance of getting raged?such as mid or top? I am a top main and i don't get flamed a lot
mucr0 (EUNE)
: A sad support with a positive attitude
Wow...that post really touched my heart...as I never play supp I didn't know about the struggle... And one suggestion...if You want less rages and flaming, just switch to another server like america or whatsoever..
xClutchKidx (EUNE)
: In 3 seasons of LoL i`ve never played Trundle. So i`d go with Irelia. She`s good. Not hard if you can read ability descriptions and if your brain can make a logical combo of them . If not, just get Darius {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
I already have Darius :D Tried Trundle in free champion rotation...actually was not that bad tho..
Alexis47 (EUNE)
: Both really strong and annoying to play against. I m quite sure irelia will be getting a remake in the future, maybe cause she s boring to play :P
Aha...I probably would get trundle then :D
Teejoon (EUW)
: Morgana supp is so fun! When you shield and counter Nautilus Q and R, Thresh Q, E and R, Blitz Q or Braum Passive. Ahhh, 2-3 days ago I had an enemy Azir mid getting angry cause my shield blocked most of his ulti plays. :D
I know the feeling...I remember tearing my hairs out as Pantheon when enemy Morgana blocked all my stuns :(((
AlbertoPLM (EUNE)
: How riot rank system works ?
In every division there are flamers,trollers,feeders...there isn't really much you could do about it... However some champs have hard carrying potential...Like Nasus, Wukong, Irelia, Talon...just try them and see if it works ;)
Akosch242 (EUNE)
: Which support to buy?
Morgana maybe?Pretty easy...all you have to do is to snare the enemy adc after that ggwp Lux is also very annoying as supp...those long CC's -_-
: Easier, it's almost instant and creates a wall so you either use it to block off a path or knock someone to the side to cancel a channel. I would say they're both easy to play but irelia would be better for first blood as Trundle doesn't have to mobility to just make something happen
Huuummm...I see...tnx anyway <3
Shiwah (EUW)
: Depends on intention. I distinctly remember a period where players piicked Nunu with clarity and smite specifically to run around the map and feed.
Well that's sth i can't tolerate and probably rage over :D
Show more

Hamze2011

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion