Overloard99 (EUNE)
: No wonder he is so toxic. He plays Katarina!
> [{quoted}](name=Overloard99,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GTjdnfkN,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-06-24T13:02:59.723+0000) > > No wonder he is so toxic. He plays Katarina! And also vayne
: I've had a lot of fun with this: {{champion:412}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3508}} {{item:3072}} {{item:3006}} Because of his E, the first auto after a charge does oneshot quite a lot of people. Full attack speed lulu, and AP shaco are really fun too. The thing with all of these though is, that your team might not agree with these "Off-meta" builds, so they might start flaming. However, if you do well they'll promptly stop ;3 Seriously though, try full crit thresh.
> [{quoted}](name=SevenGaming,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dZnQAPvw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-19T10:29:09.469+0000) > > I've had a lot of fun with this: > {{champion:412}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3508}} {{item:3072}} {{item:3006}} > Because of his E, the first auto after a charge does oneshot quite a lot of people. > Full attack speed lulu, and AP shaco are really fun too. > The thing with all of these though is, that your team might not agree with these "Off-meta" builds, so they might start flaming. > However, if you do well they'll promptly stop ;3 > Seriously though, try full crit thresh. Full AP shaco is the real definition of Cancer
: {{champion:92}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:223}} Because I am the Tahm Kench and cri vrytime I get these teams that are so useless when behind.
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KZBEvxm7,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-06-18T16:18:34.668+0000) > > {{champion:92}} > {{champion:121}} > {{champion:238}} > {{champion:67}} > {{champion:223}} > > Because I am the Tahm Kench and cri vrytime I get these teams that are so useless when behind. The perks of being a support main, I guess
Fajerk (EUW)
: {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:157}}
> [{quoted}](name=Fajerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KZBEvxm7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-18T15:58:39.436+0000) > > {{champion:157}} > {{champion:157}} > {{champion:157}} > {{champion:157}} > {{champion:157}} Hehehe
Rioter Comments
: when pantheon is the top pick, something is wrong with the top lane
> [{quoted}](name=Diesel River,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cUM83PPE,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2017-06-10T21:31:28.143+0000) > > when pantheon is the top pick, something is wrong with the top lane Ikr...but atm he is one of the best counters to Fiora, and this is confirmed by Dyrus...i should note that you probably should finish the game before 30 min mark, otherwise Parthenon falls off hard
: {{champion:11}} .. Late game 1vs5..
> [{quoted}](name=Serce Świniaka,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=XAo6FEVq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-10T14:31:39.302+0000) > > {{champion:11}} .. Late game 1vs5.. Can we talk about Vayne?
sevenkill (EUNE)
: AURELION SOL
Play AD soraka then
: why is fiora still not being touched
Pantheon pretty much shits on her in lane, because if she hits your vital when your passive is up, she won't deal any damage at all But anyway, she is so %%%%ing hard to lane against and she has a waaaaay better late game than Panth
: I need some toplane advice
{{champion:106}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:240}} {{champion:59}} these+ those champs said by Tulkas Astaldo
Rismosch (EUW)
: Garen and Darius are no tanks. Shen and Poppy however are.
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=o4zqUX7n,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-05T19:17:24.719+0000) > > Garen and Darius are no tanks. > > Shen and Poppy however are. well the OP meant juggernauts i guess, dealing a lot of damage while being tanky, not necessarily tanks
: Play Annie rush sight stone and protobelt then Rylais. Pick more AP along the way, preferably Rabbadons and Void staff or go utility with Redemtion + Locket. ggs
> [{quoted}](name=Ashe mage AD,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xgIvU7ur,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-06-05T18:04:24.146+0000) > > Play Annie rush sight stone and protobelt then Rylais. Pick more AP along the way, preferably Rabbadons and Void staff or go utility with Redemtion + Locket. ggs well her CC is very situational and takes some time to get ready...but i think she is the easiest support probably{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
MystBlu (EUW)
: It kinda sounds like you're playing blind pick. I recommend draft pick even if it takes a little longer to get into a game, you prevent the 'who called a lane first' disputes entirely. That's one of the original reasons draft pick was created. :p
> [{quoted}](name=MystBlu,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WZp6dEEE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-04T20:14:12.951+0000) > > It kinda sounds like you're playing blind pick. I recommend draft pick even if it takes a little longer to get into a game, you prevent the 'who called a lane first' disputes entirely. That's one of the original reasons draft pick was created. :p And again, the player who got auto filled decides to troll and go duo top anyway...FeelsBadMan
MadWifeHR (EUW)
: How many players are under the age of 16?
I'm 20 and the interesting point is everyone thinks i'm 6 and born on 2011 ...lel
ImJanemba (EUW)
: What Champions Do You Think Are OP, And Why??
The one and only OP champ is...Illaoi Like wtf? Everytime I face her i know i'm gonna get rekt...she has little to no counterplay really...
: {{champion:89}} her only tricky skillshot is E and it's still has a wide hitbox. {{champion:111}} his Q is also fat af and hard to miss. {{champion:37}} just pres buttons. {{champion:223}} is also fairly easy.
> [{quoted}](name=Snibedi Snab xDD,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xgIvU7ur,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-06-05T10:35:21.153+0000) > > {{champion:89}} her only tricky skillshot is E and it's still has a wide hitbox. {{champion:111}} his Q is also fat af and hard to miss. {{champion:37}} just pres buttons. {{champion:223}} is also fairly easy. Tbh they are the main choices that I had on my mind too xD Tnx anyway
ImJanemba (EUW)
: Try to save tornado to peel for your ADC... like, insta Qs in TF or in lane if they try to engage... Its really not that hard to hit her tornado at close range... If you try the full range ones, you will most likely miss because its easy to dodge... You welcome anyway ^^
> [{quoted}](name=ImJanemba,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xgIvU7ur,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-06-05T10:19:32.888+0000) > > Try to save tornado to peel for your ADC... like, insta Qs in TF or in lane if they try to engage... > Its really not that hard to hit her tornado at close range... If you try the full range ones, you will most likely miss because its easy to dodge... > You welcome anyway ^^ And btw i pretty much liked your mastery lvl8 idea...hehehe😊😊
ImJanemba (EUW)
: Well, from a support main... Here are my oppinions... From the champions i know well ofcs... {{champion:12}} Pros: Tank, Tons Of CC... Moo Cow Skin... // Cons: Early game i dont think he is that usefull, and unless you have someone like Draven as ADC, his entire laning phase will be booring {{champion:53}} Pros: Q E Combo is really good... Easier version of Thresh... With a early game ADC is a really strong pick // Cons: You miss Q, you are useless for 12 seconds... {{champion:201}} Pros: Tank, can block skillshots, has good CC and is a really strong peeler... Moustache... // Cons: Dont really know any cons... But poke champions will make him strugle... I guess... {{champion:40}} Pros: Good peel, Good CC, not hard to play too and its a really safe champ... Plus, its cheap ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) // Cons: Squishy and relies a lot on the team... {{champion:43}} Pros: Good early game damage, Some CC annd 5 man shields for days... // Cons: Also squishy, requieres you to use your brain so you dont waste your ult before you need to 5 man Shield in TF... No escapes too... {{champion:89}} (never played her but yeah... wtv) Tank, CC, nice engage... // Cons: Gets countered by poke supports, and someone like Janna can really give her an hard time... {{champion:25}} Pros: Good damage... Really strong TF CC... If you have a team that follows, your Qs on a important target can make the difference in the game // Cons: Squishy and no mobility {{champion:111}} Pros: well, you probably already know... CC, Tank, CC, Shields, CC, Unkillable... Did i forget to mention CC?? // Cons: Shield Supports Kinda Make him useless... {{champion:40}} {{champion:25}} for example... {{champion:497}} Pros: Overall a good kit, Q: Heal, W: CC, E: Shield, R: More CC // Cons: Kinda predicteble, and someone with CC can stop your engages really easly {{champion:16}} Pros: Heals for days, silence... More heals... // Cons: You always get focused in TF, you are squishy... Poke champions can make your lane phase hard... {{champion:44}} (had better days, but yeah) Pros: Heals, Shields, CC, Ult gives AOE invulnerability... // Cons: His E is kinda hard to hit if the enemies know what they are doing... Noone plays him since most of supports can do a better job... {{champion:412}} Pros: Strong support, can make the difference in the game... Everyone knows why // Cons: Requieres you to have some knowledge of the champion... {{champion:26}} Pros: Nice damage early game... His R... 90% slow... And the Mov Speed Steroid // Cons: Dont really know what cons does he have tbh... ------------------------------------------------------------- Well, this is all i can tell you... I didnt include champions like {{champion:143}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:90}} because i dont consider them Supportish champions... Unless you are playing support because you got forced to it... Also, didnt include {{champion:117}} {{champion:432}} , etc because i didnt play them enough/at all, to know their Pros//Cons... Hope it was usefull... But straight answer to your question: {{champion:40}}
> [{quoted}](name=ImJanemba,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xgIvU7ur,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-06-05T09:18:40.391+0000) > > Well, from a support main... Here are my oppinions... From the champions i know well ofcs... > {{champion:12}} Pros: Tank, Tons Of CC... Moo Cow Skin... // Cons: Early game i dont think he is that usefull, and unless you have someone like Draven as ADC, his entire laning phase will be booring > {{champion:53}} Pros: Q E Combo is really good... Easier version of Thresh... With a early game ADC is a really strong pick // Cons: You miss Q, you are useless for 12 seconds... > {{champion:201}} Pros: Tank, can block skillshots, has good CC and is a really strong peeler... Moustache... // Cons: Dont really know any cons... But poke champions will make him strugle... I guess... > {{champion:40}} Pros: Good peel, Good CC, not hard to play too and its a really safe champ... Plus, its cheap ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) // Cons: Squishy and relies a lot on the team... > {{champion:43}} Pros: Good early game damage, Some CC annd 5 man shields for days... // Cons: Also squishy, requieres you to use your brain so you dont waste your ult before you need to 5 man Shield in TF... No escapes too... > {{champion:89}} (never played her but yeah... wtv) Tank, CC, nice engage... // Cons: Gets countered by poke supports, and someone like Janna can really give her an hard time... > {{champion:25}} Pros: Good damage... Really strong TF CC... If you have a team that follows, your Qs on a important target can make the difference in the game // Cons: Squishy and no mobility > {{champion:111}} Pros: well, you probably already know... CC, Tank, CC, Shields, CC, Unkillable... Did i forget to mention CC?? // Cons: Shield Supports Kinda Make him useless... {{champion:40}} {{champion:25}} for example... > {{champion:497}} Pros: Overall a good kit, Q: Heal, W: CC, E: Shield, R: More CC // Cons: Kinda predicteble, and someone with CC can stop your engages really easly > {{champion:16}} Pros: Heals for days, silence... More heals... // Cons: You always get focused in TF, you are squishy... Poke champions can make your lane phase hard... > {{champion:44}} (had better days, but yeah) Pros: Heals, Shields, CC, Ult gives AOE invulnerability... // Cons: His E is kinda hard to hit if the enemies know what they are doing... Noone plays him since most of supports can do a better job... > {{champion:412}} Pros: Strong support, can make the difference in the game... Everyone knows why // Cons: Requieres you to have some knowledge of the champion... > {{champion:26}} Pros: Nice damage early game... His R... 90% slow... And the Mov Speed Steroid // Cons: Dont really know what cons does he have tbh... > ------------------------------------------------------------- > Well, this is all i can tell you... I didnt include champions like {{champion:143}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:90}} because i dont consider them Supportish champions... Unless you are playing support because you got forced to it... > Also, didnt include {{champion:117}} {{champion:432}} , etc because i didnt play them enough/at all, to know their Pros//Cons... > > Hope it was usefull... > But straight answer to your question: {{champion:40}} Well well well, ty for your answer man!! It was just great...unfortunately i played some Janna before but i always messed my tornado :( Maybe i should give her a try again
: Easy? Strong? Sona. Sona has (by far) the hightes winratio of all Supporters and held this position for quite a while now. And no one can tell me that Sona is diffucult (in comparison to other Supports). Sure, Sona doesn't have that much CC. If that is super important to you, Leona might be a good choice for you. She isn't as succesful as Sona, but still above 50% winratio and from all supporters, her CC is probably the easiest to apply (except maybe Nautilus, but he isn't reall strong as a supporter right now).
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xgIvU7ur,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-05T09:12:18.877+0000) > > Easy? Strong? > Sona. > > Sona has (by far) the hightes winratio of all Supporters and held this position for quite a while now. And no one can tell me that Sona is diffucult (in comparison to other Supports). > > Sure, Sona doesn't have that much CC. If that is super important to you, Leona might be a good choice for you. She isn't as succesful as Sona, but still above 50% winratio and from all supporters, her CC is probably the easiest to apply (except maybe Nautilus, but he isn't reall strong as a supporter right now). Yeah my best bet is on Sona probably...but as you mentioned Nautilus is good too, cuz i play a lot of top lane
Minstrel (EUNE)
: Easy, strong, reliable and not skillshot based? Give the ol' cow a try {{champion:12}}
> [{quoted}](name=Minstrel,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xgIvU7ur,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-05T09:00:53.657+0000) > > Easy, strong, reliable and not skillshot based? Give the ol' cow a try {{champion:12}} How do you execute q+w combo? I have the fear that the knockback of w would put the opposing adc back into safety
Rioter Comments
: Where to play camille and how?
Play her support and surprise everybody... Jokes aside, she is better in top lane
Teejoon (EUW)
: Get 16 champs and buy 1-3 champs for every roll is my tip to everyone, even if they might be a little bit "trollish" like Teemo top <.<. Even if you barely play them. Since you might get Auto filled in draft pick. But else draft is way better than blind.
> [{quoted}](name=Teejoon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=3TRcNIBi,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-06-02T15:49:37.146+0000) > > Get 16 champs and buy 1-3 champs for every roll is my tip to everyone, even if they might be a little bit &quot;trollish&quot; like Teemo top &lt;.&lt;. Even if you barely play them. Since you might get Auto filled in draft pick. But else draft is way better than blind. Definitely not trollish...i remember a guy on Reddit who reached challenger only playing teemo top
: about top challenger players
You can go to op.gg site and under the Pro Plays tab, spectate their games
Rioter Comments
: 3/4??? Dude, are you playing with tanks that build warmog and 5 BTs? If you stack 10 feathers it will deal ~1.2k to a squishy. To tank it may be ~600. >adc Graves just sucks...due to his reload ability and low range...I mean graves does well in jungle because he isn't designed to be an ADC.. Yeah, that's why the comparison was bad to begin with. >but xayah is just a god-tier adc imo Nah. She's good, but Cait still dominates. At least until 7.11.
> [{quoted}](name=Deathfire Ahri,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MqZxXyZE,comment-id=00000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-31T19:53:06.455+0000) > > 3/4??? Dude, are you playing with tanks that build warmog and 5 BTs? If you stack 10 feathers it will deal ~1.2k to a squishy. To tank it may be ~600. > > Yeah, that&#x27;s why the comparison was bad to begin with. > > Nah. She&#x27;s good, but Cait still dominates. At least until 7.11. Well probably Xayah I was playing against was fed AF...sry about that xD Yeah the comparison was wrong from the start...you Can't say Fiora shouldn't be nerfed because Anivia is strong lel
: And she's immobile, doesn't gain free armour, isn't tanky at all, has a long cooldown her pseudo mobility. She has CC because of all of that. It's the same reason why Varus has his ult.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MqZxXyZE,comment-id=000000000000000000010001,timestamp=2017-05-31T18:48:34.218+0000) > > And she&#x27;s immobile, doesn&#x27;t gain free armour, isn&#x27;t tanky at all, has a long cooldown her pseudo mobility. She has CC because of all of that. It&#x27;s the same reason why Varus has his ult. Well i get your point, i'm not a fan of Graves either...the problem with Graves' tankiness is his great synergy with Death's dance or Bloodthirster...and pretty much every ADC who builds those two items *cough Draven cough* becomes so damm hard to kill
: But she's more squishy, less mobile, has higher cooldowns and doesn't have burst potential. Plus she can't clear jungle camps without losing hp.
> [{quoted}](name=Deathfire Ahri,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MqZxXyZE,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-05-31T18:33:21.557+0000) > > But she&#x27;s more squishy, less mobile, has higher cooldowns and doesn&#x27;t have burst potential. Plus she can&#x27;t clear jungle camps without losing hp. Well well well...a xayah with medicore kills and cs can ult u and then gather the feathers just to remove 3/4 of a tank's hp...and yet people argue about Draven being broken... About the jungle camps, well let's face it...adc Graves just sucks...due to his reload ability and low range...I mean graves does well in jungle because he isn't designed to be an ADC...he is designed to be either in the jungle or top lane...but xayah is just a god-tier adc imo
Dobiwobi (EUW)
: graves top is just about the most oppressive thing a melee top can face, even today (WORSE THAN FCKN {{champion:133}} BECAUSE HE'S JUST THAT MUCH HARDER TO KILL) srsly fck that guy i'd rather afk than try to {{champion:75}} stack up against him
> [{quoted}](name=Dobiwobi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MqZxXyZE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-05-31T17:25:37.375+0000) > > graves top is just about the most oppressive thing a melee top can face, even today (WORSE THAN FCKN {{champion:133}} BECAUSE HE&#x27;S JUST THAT MUCH HARDER TO KILL) > > srsly fck that guy i&#x27;d rather afk than try to {{champion:75}} stack up against him Well i guess you haven't faced{{champion:51}} top then, right?
Acheron16 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Deathfire Ahri,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MqZxXyZE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-31T16:19:58.584+0000) > > Yes, I&#x27;ve read this. Point of my answer is that your comparison makes no sense. Let me spell it out for you then: Graves- low range, windowed damage, requires setup, low mobility (espcially considering the lack of range) Xayah- low range, windowed damage, requires setup, low mobility
> [{quoted}](name=Acheron16,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MqZxXyZE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-31T16:25:45.737+0000) > > Let me spell it out for you then: > > Graves- low range, windowed damage, requires setup, low mobility (espcially considering the lack of range) > > Xayah- low range, windowed damage, requires setup, low mobility And don't forget that she has more CC than graves...gj balance team, gj
: Thunderlords vs DFT on annie
Definitely thunderlord...DFT isn't that much good on Annie...and about kayle, she is a good utility fighter and does pretty well against Yasuo, as his windwall can't block your "e"
Wen294 (EUW)
: Listen to Daft Punk. They have some very inspirational songs on the matter such as; - Harder, Better, Faster, ~~Donger~~ Stronger - Get Lucky - One More Time. These song titles display the essence of climbing in league extremely well.
> [{quoted}](name=Wen294,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Kl2YoFOF,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2017-05-31T15:34:19.322+0000) > > Listen to Daft Punk. They have some very inspirational songs on the matter such as; > - Harder, Better, Faster, ~~Donger~~ Stronger > - Get Lucky > - One More Time. > > These song titles display the essence of climbing in league extremely well. Hehehe...nice one Dude{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: The thing is maybe he was trying to be funny but I play this way. It is not the best way to win. Best way to win is to carry, but if enemy laner(s) won't allow it or you are not playing champions who can take over easily then this strategy is the second best choice. Basically play some safe backliner with long range abilities, Lux, Velkoz, Brand etc. play it safe, do not feed, ward and not get ganked, do not chase into area without vision, don't go solo after 20min. Keep your distance. Attack what you can attack. At least thats how I play.
> [{quoted}](name=ShadWooo,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Kl2YoFOF,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2017-05-30T13:09:20.627+0000) > > The thing is maybe he was trying to be funny but I play this way. > > It is not the best way to win. Best way to win is to carry, but if enemy laner(s) won&#x27;t allow it or you are not playing champions who can take over easily then this strategy is the second best choice. > > Basically play some safe backliner with long range abilities, Lux, Velkoz, Brand etc. play it safe, do not feed, ward and not get ganked, do not chase into area without vision, don&#x27;t go solo after 20min. Keep your distance. Attack what you can attack. > > At least thats how I play. Nice strategy... I will try and use it...Ty
: The roles really need name changing : CDD - Consistent damage dealer (no where does it say 'carry' and 99% of the time random teams don't really on their cdd to be the super carry anyway!) TSM - Team Supportive Member (that abbreviation should stick in memory! Support is played for the team at all stages and is not an adc's butler!)
> [{quoted}](name=CJ Nishinoya,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VNUcJku2,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2017-05-30T11:33:29.707+0000) > > The roles really need name changing : > > CDD - Consistent damage dealer (no where does it say &#x27;carry&#x27; and 99% of the time random teams don&#x27;t really on their cdd to be the super carry anyway!) > > TSM - Team Supportive Member (that abbreviation should stick in memory! Support is played for the team at all stages and is not an adc&#x27;s butler!) Wasn't TSM the abbreviation for Team Solo Mid? Hehehe{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
: trained animals play every role. unless you are a christian fundamentalist in which case you shouldnt be playing this devils game.
> [{quoted}](name=vampirekid13,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VNUcJku2,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-05-30T10:59:41.607+0000) > > trained animals play every role. unless you are a christian fundamentalist in which case you shouldnt be playing this devils game. What champ do they play mostly?
ImJanemba (EUW)
: Mastery LVL 8 Concept
Seems like a great idea...i hope they implement it in the game in future
: You win by not losing {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=UzamakiiNaruto,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Kl2YoFOF,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-05-30T10:25:30.430+0000) > > You win by not losing {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Holy shit...what a great point...i will try and use it in my future games 😮😮
: Maybe I'm unlucky but uuu u u u u .... u need earnig S xD
> [{quoted}](name=DaisyMeRøllin,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=LElLhhQo,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-05-30T10:00:40.969+0000) > > Maybe I&#x27;m unlucky but uuu u u u u .... u need earnig S xD You didn't have to mention it, OK?!?! 😒😭
: (In top) I achieve a B is score everytime I play ranked. But I still have 90% winrate (Im just lazy when it comes to climbing). My reason behind that B is that I ignore my teammates until I get I see I good place to TP and win a teamfight or splitpush and hopes the enemy team will come top to deal with me so my rest of my team can take turrets on the otherside of the map. I always wins laning phase that's the number 1 thing to do, 2nd thing is abusing that victory. By either killing you laner over and over till the enemy send more member on you, or go to other lanes and help them out. You should always think of yourself doe, but wat I do is when I splitpush and see 5 people coming at me. Instead of running away I run towards them while pingng bot turret and if I ping enough much my team will always take it. Maybe even 2 turrets. Cause Killing a fed Aatrox takes around 40-70+ secs for even a 5man squad to do. "Fight as a hero or die like a coward" - Aatrox
> [{quoted}](name=The Hero Simon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Kl2YoFOF,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-05-30T08:39:43.646+0000) > > (In top) I achieve a B is score everytime I play ranked. But I still have 90% winrate (Im just lazy when it comes to climbing). > My reason behind that B is that I ignore my teammates until I get I see I good place to TP and win a teamfight or splitpush and hopes the enemy team will come top to deal with me so my rest of my team can take turrets on the otherside of the map. > > I always wins laning phase that&#x27;s the number 1 thing to do, 2nd thing is abusing that victory. By either killing you laner over and over till the enemy send more member on you, or go to other lanes and help them out. > You should always think of yourself doe, but wat I do is when I splitpush and see 5 people coming at me. Instead of running away I run towards them while pingng bot turret and if I ping enough much my team will always take it. Maybe even 2 turrets. Cause Killing a fed Aatrox takes around 40-70+ secs for even a 5man squad to do. > > &quot;Fight as a hero or die like a coward&quot; - Aatrox I almost always win my lane too (sth like 75% of the time) but what are you going to do as a 4/1 Mordekaiser against a 10/0 kasadin? My point is that a fed top laner has no chance standing against a fed ADC or mid laner...because most adc's kite you to death if they are fed and mid lane assassin's can remove you from the map in a fraction of second
Zurkrem (EUW)
: >Like really, why winning ranked games is so damn hard? Just treat it like a normal game that you want to win. Forget that there are consequences to the outcome of the game for the duration of the match. >in most of silver elo games, people are toxic af and perform poorly I've been in bronze/silver in season 6 and silver in season 7. I can't remember toxicity being the norm. >even if I get lucky and get good teammates in one game, then i, myself seem to perform bad and lose the game While it is unfortunate that this is your experience, you have only played 19 ranked games this season, at least from what I could see on [op.gg](https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Hamze2011). 19 games aren't that statistically significant when you're calculating win rates and such. Just play more, improve while you're at it and this should solve itself.
> [{quoted}](name=Zurkrem,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Kl2YoFOF,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-05-30T06:59:53.751+0000) > > Just treat it like a normal game that you want to win. Forget that there are consequences to the outcome of the game for the duration of the match. > > I&#x27;ve been in bronze/silver in season 6 and silver in season 7. I can&#x27;t remember toxicity being the norm. > > While it is unfortunate that this is your experience, you have only played 19 ranked games this season, at least from what I could see on [op.gg](https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Hamze2011). 19 games aren&#x27;t that statistically significant when you&#x27;re calculating win rates and such. Just play more, improve while you&#x27;re at it and this should solve itself. Tnx for your useful answer!! You were the first one who gave some good info Yes i only played 19 ranked games and won 5 out of them, which 4 of them belongs to the placement games which somehow frustrates me...tnx anyway ^^
Rioter Comments
PixelzGr (EUNE)
: Look at the score of my top laners and then you will understand what i mean by trolls.Am not the type of guy that would blame everything on others as i find it stupid and immature .Secondly i get flamed for playing rengar even tho hes my main , i play elise cause so we can have a mixture of ap and ad.Lastly my heca is good too but i get so flamed cause i dont do early ganks and i just power farm to hit level 6 so my chances of gettinga succesful gank are higher ( except if someone really needs help or if the enemy laner is overextenting)
> [{quoted}](name=PixelzGr,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=YP5PiKAc,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2017-05-29T13:53:22.838+0000) > > Look at the score of my top laners and then you will understand what i mean by trolls.Am not the type of guy that would blame everything on others as i find it stupid and immature .Secondly i get flamed for playing rengar even tho hes my main , i play elise cause so we can have a mixture of ap and ad.Lastly my heca is good too but i get so flamed cause i dont do early ganks and i just power farm to hit level 6 so my chances of gettinga succesful gank are higher ( except if someone really needs help or if the enemy laner is overextenting) Hecarim ganks are pretty strong pre-6 though...
: iLLuminati confirmed?
Upgrade morgana and nasus to Mastery lvl6 and then you have three mastery lvl6 champs...666
: I have no key so ................... No openings xD
> [{quoted}](name=DaisyMeRøllin,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=LElLhhQo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-29T22:44:27.351+0000) > > I have no key so ................... No openings xD Lucky you...i have no chest but plenty of keys :(
: You can check the TSM vs Flyquest match. Nautilus tanked 31 towershots. 31. And you are complaining about 10? Heres a proof if you do not believe me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbRiYV5SBAI
> [{quoted}](name=Kaloutsidis69,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=RQUNAF6m,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-05-29T14:43:19.636+0000) > > You can check the TSM vs Flyquest match. Nautilus tanked 31 towershots. 31. And you are complaining about 10? > Heres a proof if you do not believe me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbRiYV5SBAI Sweet mother of GOD...31 shots?? I know it's Nautilus but 31 shots??
Zed genius (EUNE)
: it's a ''SKILLSHOT'' which means you can ''DODGE'' it,but I guess it's too advanced for you
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=48eybAaj,comment-id=0001000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-29T15:25:31.873+0000) > > it&#x27;s a &#x27;&#x27;SKILLSHOT&#x27;&#x27; which means you can &#x27;&#x27;DODGE&#x27;&#x27; it,but I guess it&#x27;s too advanced for you Not totally a skillshot, he can use his e on you and then knock you airborne
: Can you guys stop playing lee sin please?
And also add to this Yasuo...every time i play blind he is there in top lane
House x33 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hamze2011,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ai0o7l3z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-29T07:46:43.740+0000) > > A small tip...don&#x27;t play adc in 2k17😊 Why is that? A good ADC climbs the ladders faster than anyone else.
> [{quoted}](name=House x33,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ai0o7l3z,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-05-29T09:13:34.156+0000) > > Why is that? A good ADC climbs the ladders faster than anyone else. I dunno, i just feel like playing adc is so hard this season...you know it's so unforgiving...for example as Ashe, one wrong positioning and BAAM!! You're dead...contrary to top lane and mid lane where even if you are in a bad position you can still survive %80 of the ganks
Ahridk (EUW)
: Ahri makes me crazy
Who thinks of Ahri when There is our lovely, adorable Urgot?
Reidloss (EUW)
: how to win match or increase in rankings?
Play champs that are good at roaming such as Kata or leblanc...you see, it doesn't really matter if you have a good KDA or not, the only important thing is helping your teammates take down objectives...as a top laner there isn't really so much you can do about a losing team, but mid laners and junglers can help their team a lot more Hope i could help
Show more

Hamze2011

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion