Esdese (EUW)
: You are saying my argument is invalid but all I see as your argument is a question that is not even rethorical and indirect insults - Other than that, I can't understand your "alienish" language. Besides as an answer to your question: Yes, I am totally sure Riot would do that, Yi is an example of that - He is unhealthy, all he has to do is AA, R and E are just buffs to his ms, damage and attack speed - His Q is the only decent thing and his W is mostly survivability and/or sustain. Exactly like the old kat - Terrible design if you ask me. Feel free to keep on.
>You are saying my argument Yes and thats why im leaving this thread forever now. Bye Bye. Dont be a %%%%%%. Thank you
: > [{quoted}](name=HanSolo788,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OBFaMeiV,comment-id=000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-01-05T21:51:55.864+0000) > > yeah im done here. i dont wanna talk to 12 year olds who discovered the internet 3 months ago and follow that shitty trend of using words like "salty" ahahaahahaha ty for the good laught mate
Rismosch (EUW)
: What's with extra drivers? Like Razer Synapse?
Unrelated to drivers
: Glad that this post helped you fix your problem! > [{quoted}](name=HanSolo788,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=kN0A12oI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-06T13:34:04.067+0000) > > Opening the game.cfg, I found the GameMouseSpeed to be set to 10. I changed it to 8, because this is what I want. I opened League of Legends, but my mouse still is being set back to 10 according to Windows (also I can feel that it has gotten faster..) > After investigating a little bit and playing with the League of Legends mouse options **INGAME**, I noticed that the LoL INGAME mouse options are DIFFERENT from the mouse options I have set in the game.cfg. Why? I have no %%%%ing clue. Ultimately the GameMouseSpeed option in game.cfg does _NOTHING_. The way I fixed the problem (finally.. and thanks to your help OP), I had to go INGAME and change the Mousespeed there to 40. Again the game.cfg does nothing. > If you change values in your game.cfg make sure that your client is open but you're not in-game. Also search the PersistedSettings.json file for the setting and change it there aswell if listed. This is the file that gets synchronized with Riots database to save the account settings and make them available on different computers. If you're using multiple accounts you can set the PersistedSettings.json file to read-only if you want the same settings for every account.
>If you change values in your game.cfg make sure that your client is open but you're not in-game. Well duh of course I wasn't ingame when changing it. >PersistedSettings.json Jesus %%%%ing christ riot. http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/175/315/PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg
bococro96 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=HanSolo788,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=krdfsVcz,comment-id=0000000100010000,timestamp=2018-01-05T16:05:09.843+0000) > > Well mostly I play because the game got me very addicted. I also play because I want to have fun (which is impossible, but my brain always tells me "hey, maybe this time will be different"). I also play when I dont wanna study anymore and need to rest my brain with something that doesnt require any brain usage. And I also play to play my lane of course, have you read the OP? I most definitely do not play to win, because winning in league of legends is not an accomplishment Yes,the game is addicted,i can only agree. But it seems like you are wasting your time with this threader, because not a single staff member have answered u. And i am pretty damn sure that u are not the first one who posts a threader like this.
I never expected a staff member to answer. Im also addicted to making posts like that
: Mouse Sensitivity
Ok..... Wow. This is the first time ever I see a useful thread on these forums. First of all, I wanna say thank you for making this. I have had this mouse bug for 4 years now, and I have set back the mouse speed manually every time I started a league of legends match. Now.. There are further problems I have. Right now my MouseSensitivity (in Registry) is 8, and this is what happens for me: 1. I start League of Legends -> My mouse is faster BUT: * The Registry entry did NOT change. It still remains 8 (Yes I pressed F5). 2. I close League of Legends -> My mouse is slower BUT: * The Registry entry did NOT change. It still remains 10 (Again I have Pressed F5). So what do I need to do in order to change the Registry entry aswell? 1. Start League of Legends (Mouse faster) 2. Open the mouse configurations under Windows, go to Pointer Options and just click OK again (The apply option is not available because I haven't actually changed anything in there, I just pressed OK again after opening the configuration window once. Also Windows DOES correctly show my mouse as being set faster (10 in the case after opening LoL, 8 after I closed LoL, even though the Registry doesn't.) After Opening and closing the Windows mouse configuration, and refreshing the Registry, it the registry DOES change to either 8 or 10 (depending if I have started or closed League of Legends) Just... Windows 10 craziness. But ignoring the fact that the registry doesn't properly update while the mouse is still getting faster, here are more things I don't understand. Opening the game.cfg, I found the GameMouseSpeed to be set to 10. I changed it to 8, because this is what I want. I opened League of Legends, but my mouse still is being set back to 10 according to Windows (also I can feel that it has gotten faster..) After investigating a little bit and playing with the League of Legends mouse options **INGAME**, I noticed that the LoL INGAME mouse options are DIFFERENT from the mouse options I have set in the game.cfg. Why? I have no %%%%ing clue. Ultimately the GameMouseSpeed option in game.cfg does _NOTHING_. The way I fixed the problem (finally.. and thanks to your help OP), I had to go INGAME and change the Mousespeed there to 40. Again the game.cfg does nothing. I also found another weird thing btw. There's another option in game.cfg called SystemMouseSpeed. What is that? Well whenever you close League of Legends, this value changes to 0 (that fact alone is absolutely astounding to me.. why would a configuration file change at start/stop of a game... its supposed to be constant/permanently set). And when you start League of Legends, the value of SystemMouseSpeed will change to whatever value you had set in Windows at that given time. So If I had my Windows mouse speed set to 8, the SystemMouseSpeed would now also set itself to 8 at game start... But as said above, despite the fact that I have GameMouseSpeed set to 8, and the fact that SystemMouseSpeed also sets itself to 8, the Windows mouse speed still changed to 10, and the ingame League of Legends mouse speed was always 50 during the entire time. TL;DR %%%% YOU MICROSOFT AND %%%% YOU RIOT, IF YOU WANT TO FIX IT: GO TO REGISTRY, FIND YOUR DESIRED VALUE (8 for me), THEN GO INGAME (NOT GAME.CFG) AND CHANGE IT ACCORDING TO THE TABLE (mouse speed 40 in case of registry value 8). JUST ... WOW TRIPLE EDIT: I WILL LOG INTO 20 DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS JUST TO UPVOTE THAT %%%%ING OP POST ITS GREAT ALSO I CANT %%%%ING BELIEVE ALL I HAD TO DO WAS CHANGE THE INGAME SPEED!
Esdese (EUW)
: Well, when ~~mature people~~ (sorry, "12 year old kids" as you said) get destroyed and their argument is: "Gonna stop reading because everything you said is against what I think and I can't find sufficient evidence to prove otherwise." L M A O
you claim all she does is q. do you think riot would make a champion that involves doing nothing more than pressing q? just how stupid are you. you probably havent realized it by now but your argument is so ridiculous that its even worth responding to. i can tell by your argument that u have absolutely no clue what youre talking about and havent used your brain for more than 1 second, which is why i refuse to waste my time by reading the rest of ur bullshit.
Esdese (EUW)
: I don't get your point - "its not all about pressing q" - The old kat was totally about that, nothing else. Anybody could do that and still win the game - The moment you jumped in and failed to get a reset because your Q E W R (the only) combo failed to kill someone, you would be most likely dead. The new Kat you have to create a decent play and not fail your daggers - I understand the runes scale her damage ridiculously, but all in all, she has a high skill floor cap - Of course, if you go against a Veigar you will not see a Katarina needing much skill as if she was going against a Diana or even a Kassadin. Personally, I find her being more difficult than before (actually more than Zed nowadays, didn't want to bring it up but it's the solemn truth - Zed lost his entire skill the moment Duskblade was brought into this state).
>The old kat was totally about that, nothing else Yeah ill quit reading there
Esdese (EUW)
: Why so? She was unhealthy as hell to play with and against - Being an entire laning phase pressing Q and EW(ing) whenever you saw the right opportunity, I mean ... how's that even good?
Because its not all about pressing q? and pressing q is pretty much what you do with almost all champions.
Smerk (EUW)
: Well, yeah, but free to play champions count as owned in normal games. Only in rankeds you must really own 20 champions
Yeah well no clue. I have 19 available champs but I dont have the 450 to buy another cheap champ so the problem remains
Maluber (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=HanSolo788,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=krdfsVcz,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-05T21:51:14.027+0000) > > Yes, but I dont want to be assigned a random champion. > > Dont talk about queue times. Riots shitty matchamking algorithm is the reason queue times are high, nothing else. I said role not champion. You are given a role as if you had been autofilled.
Ah. well thats a better option but I want to play the role I want to play, not the one that im assigned
: Are you saying that as a kata player or as one of her salty opponents? Any arguments or what?
>salty yeah im done here. i dont wanna talk to 12 year olds who discovered the internet 3 months ago and follow that shitty trend of using words like "salty"
Kha Trix (EUW)
: League of Legends requires brain usage. If it didn't, Ashe would hit everyone with an arrow to the knee.
>League of Legends requires brain usage **_Rolling On the Floor Laughing_**
Maluber (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=HanSolo788,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=krdfsVcz,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-01-05T16:59:21.972+0000) > > Thats essentially ARAM without the AM It's a fairer way of hand out roles though, no? If you've not got the fastest pc and don't type first then this will be a help to you. Also the time it takes to find a match will stay the same which is one benefit of blind pick. If you wanted to take it a step further then instead of a ban phase have a role swap phase. Then you can request to change if you don't like what you're given.
>It's a fairer way of hand out roles though, no? Yes, but I dont want to be assigned a random champion. >Also the time it takes to find a match will stay the same which is one benefit of blind pick. Dont talk about queue times. Riots shitty matchamking algorithm is the reason queue times are high, nothing else.
Kha Trix (EUW)
: You forgot to add "They sometimes ban my champ and it becomes a waste of time". Level up man, and buy more champions. Draft may take a little while, but it's a lot less annoying than the triple mid double troll. Buy the 450 BE champs, just for the sake of being able to play it.
>You forgot to add "They sometimes ban my champ and it becomes a waste of time". i didnt forget to add that because i play several champions and the champions i play are usually not banned >Level up man Yeah sure if it was so easy to level.
Kha Trix (EUW)
: I want to never study and get to university. It would mean "Play the mother****ing game, Kha Trix... Give it your sould.." and I would say "Okie =D".
Rismosch (EUW)
: Oh jeez. I didn't know I talk with a Rick and Morty fan here. Please enlighten me, share your beautiful mind and IQ with me and forgive me my ignorance.
IQs dont really matter
Smerk (EUW)
: You don't need 20 champions to play normal draft, you only need 6 that aren't on free rotation right now, and getting 6 champion is quite fast, especially if you consider 3 free champions that you get from leveling up and also those you can get for free with codes. Basically if you're lucky you only need one more champion
It says so right here, "The following members must own at least 20 champiosn to play Draft Pick Summoner's Rift:"
Maluber (EUW)
: If they wanted to bring NCS to blind pick it should be done in a simple way as possible. * When you queue for blind pick you're automatically given 'fill'. * The system selects everyone's roles when you get in champ select. * Rest of blind pick champion select is same as live.
Thats essentially ARAM without the AM
Rismosch (EUW)
: Yeah. But now more than before.
Rismosch (EUW)
: That's not how society works... You being smarter doesn't help at school. You can be lazy and not study and still %%%% up, despite being smart. If you reward the players who have good PCs, it's like the government rewarding the rich people, since they got a better standard. What kind of %%%%d up logic is that?! The poor deserve the same as the rich.
Im smart and i never studied and im now in university > it's like the government rewarding the rich people, Lol what do you think is happening hahahhaha
Rismosch (EUW)
: Yeah. But now more than before.
You USELESS (EUNE)
: one thing has changed for sure She req skill now. for the rest, i didn't play her so cant tell
lol she always required skill
Rismosch (EUW)
: Great. Reward the players with better internet and better PCs... If you have no money and have a garbage PC, you have to main Support then, since you wont get anything other than that
Yeah well thats how the entire society works. When you are born a smarter person, and therefore perform better at school, you are also rewarded with better money income.
bococro96 (EUNE)
: This is my last question: Do u play the game to win,or to play your lane?
Well mostly I play because the game got me very addicted. I also play because I want to have fun (which is impossible, but my brain always tells me "hey, maybe this time will be different"). I also play when I dont wanna study anymore and need to rest my brain with something that doesnt require any brain usage. And I also play to play my lane of course, have you read the OP? I most definitely do not play to win, because winning in league of legends is not an accomplishment
bococro96 (EUNE)
: Okay, Mr. I dont wanna You dont have to... We all had this time when we had to buy champions to get to this mode. I can only suggest to expand your champion pool.
Sure but I dont have the Blue essence :) Turns out buying 20 champions takes a very, _very_ long time
Mada (EUW)
: How can they "keep it call-first get-first" when that's not how it works? Blind pick is a free for all. If you come to an agreement: good. If you don't come to an agreement, it's your own fault for playing blind pick. The chat is not even in sync, players can write before all the players joined. Since you used the word "claim", I assume you're not running the game from an ssd and are therefore on the slower side. Have you ever seen something like: FastGuy enter the Lobby FastGuy: Mid SlowGuy enters the lobby SlowGuy: Mid
>How can they "keep it call-first get-first" when that's not how it works? Blind pick is a free for all. If you come to an agreement: good. If you don't come to an agreement, it's your own fault for playing blind pick. Lol. "when it doesnt work its my fault that the game mode is faulty" sure mate.. sure >The chat is not even in sync, players can write before all the players joined. Since you used the word "claim", I assume you're not running the game from an ssd and are therefore on the slower side. uhm no actually i have a very fast ssd and always claim it first, i claim it so fast that others never read it, which leads to 90% of the games be troll games because every time something thinks he has called first, when in fact it was me calling first.
VipiPoiss (EUNE)
: You can usually see from their champion picks what lane they want. I highly doubt someone would go like Zed supp or jungle. Zed top is highly unlikely too.
Yeah thats not the problem here
bococro96 (EUNE)
: {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Your problem is already solved. Go play draft mode. I got a question for ya,why do u refuse to play draft mode? In blind pick take what u get,if u want a normal team,u wont get it. In blind pick there is 70% chance that your team will go off-meta just the play that champion,most people call it trolling. If you want to get auto fill protected in draft mode,just play one game as a support,its not that hard.
>Go play draft mode. I dont wanna >I got a question for ya,why do u refuse to play draft mode? Takes too long >In blind pick there is 70% chance that your team will go off-meta just the play that champion,most people call it trolling. Thats why this thread exists >If you want to get auto fill protected in draft mode,just play one game as a support,its not that hard. I dont wanna Btw have a look at this picture :) https://koyaanis.com/i/1515159199157.png
Rioter Comments
kmph2mps (EUNE)
: The Paradox of Flame
> So, if the elo system holds any water - and the general consensus is that it does I wouldn't go that far

HanSolo788

Level 21 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion