: > [{quoted}](name=Heli0s123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jEivU0EQ,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-07T15:23:59.427+0000) > > Well it does happen to me. > > Could you please cover against invade team? > > What is wrong with that exact sentence ? Not my problem. Don't know context. Can't say anything.
Context is no one said anything yet in the game and i say it after that i get negative replies
: > [{quoted}](name=Heli0s123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jEivU0EQ,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-07T15:14:17.521+0000) > > Please help me man what is normal ? Is asking your team to help cover against invades (what happens70% of the time in the elo i play in) normal? what is normal to you as you can see I'm struggling with what is normal and what isn't so could you please define it? I don't get that problem when I do that. Never. So as I don't know exactly what you're doing and can tell about what you say, I'd guess you do it horribly wrong.
Well it does happen to me. Could you please cover against invade team? What is wrong with that exact sentence ?
: > [{quoted}](name=Heli0s123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jEivU0EQ,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-07T15:11:57.539+0000) > > I do because You get the pop up on your screen when someone gets corrected after you reported someone. > And i know the situations because i was in those games. No.
Sorry you must be unaware but when you report someone in the game and the person gets corrected/banned or whatever you call it the message appears that says: Instant feedback report Your recent of an (reason of report for example unsportsmanlike conduct) was verified and a penalty has been issued. One penalty prevents most players from disrupting anymore games. Thanks for the assist! In this google image link you can see what it looks like. https://www.google.com/search?q=report+league+feedback&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiwqp_muIrlAhWBaFAKHX0RCOAQ_AUIESgB&biw=1920&bih=943#imgrc=Fjy_0uwCPOl4BM:
: > [{quoted}](name=Heli0s123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jEivU0EQ,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-07T15:06:02.772+0000) > > Well when i say normal things people instantly act hostile. > > for instance when i say could you please cover and people respond with saying: OMG DON'T TELL ME HOW TO PLAY MY GAME. > > it's said but this is a more frequent reaction than actually responding in a normal way (and just saying no is a normal way) Maybe you have to reconsider what "normal things" are. I never saw that kind of things when I talk to someone in game.
Please help me man what is normal ? Is asking your team to help cover against invades (what happens70% of the time in the elo i play in) normal? what is normal to you as you can see I'm struggling with what is normal and what isn't so could you please define it?
: > [{quoted}](name=Heli0s123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jEivU0EQ,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-10-07T15:07:34.117+0000) > > I just feel scammed because I wasn't treated equally to other players and I actually payed money for the game. You don't know if they haven't been punished. You don't even know their toxicity history on which is based the punishment. Don't talk about being treated equally when you don't know the situation.
I do because You get the pop up on your screen when someone gets corrected after you reported someone. And i know the situations because i was in those games.
JenShen (EUNE)
: Dude, dont bother and just play other games, there is so much fun games out there, so dont waste your time in a game where you gonna get banned for using the chat and tons of people wont cuz they troll but don't speak, just go and find another game and leave this behind
I just feel scammed because I wasn't treated equally to other players and I actually payed money for the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Heli0s123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jEivU0EQ,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-07T14:49:13.161+0000) > > I was given a chat function just like everybody else :) if this is riots way of thinking remove the chat function and reduce communication to ping only. No. Some people actually use it wisely. Better banned those who don't.
Well when i say normal things people instantly act hostile. for instance when i say could you please cover and people respond with saying: OMG DON'T TELL ME HOW TO PLAY MY GAME. it's said but this is a more frequent reaction than actually responding in a normal way (and just saying no is a normal way)
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: Then report and dont talk back. You were raised in stupid ideology that was feeding you with with illusions that 'you are important' or 'your opinion matters'. Literally / noone \ cares. You were given the tools: ignore and report. Riot banned you. Pretty clear response to your surprised pikachu face that you should change yourself or... game.
I was given a chat function just like everybody else :) if this is riots way of thinking remove the chat function and reduce communication to ping only.
: Most of banned people create new acc so the number don't go up.
Doesn't change the fact that there is something wrong with this community and it isn't solved by perma banning me in most of my games i have intentional feeders and toxic people and when i say something back to them i get reported and banned.
Heli0s123 (EUW)
: Banned because people gang up on me
Oke why aren't the others banned? if it's that easy? if you look at it in such a simple manner there should be more bans than 0.006% of players
Rioter Comments

Heli0s123

Level 191 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion