Sarokh JR (EUW)
: sometimes... it's not good to save up for 50 gold
You know you missed a one big point of this topic. I had good team and lots of gold, I was winning. I almost had 4th champ on 3 stars but couldn't buy that champ. So what is here about money man? If I had less I would be able to buy that champ or what? Or you just wanted to write something totally pointless and downvote someone's topic without reason?
: i like the fact that we can claim icons from TFT without playing it.
Really? There is someone who actually like that icons? They are the worst I have seen in a while...
Rioter Comments
Shamose (EUW)
: You can only voice chat with your premades, not your whole team.
Really? No way... -.-
Rioter Comments
Ζachary (EUW)
: TFT feedback
> This would still allow those who are at the bottom of the standings to choose first, but with no luck about where the champions are positioned when you are finally able to select what you want. THIS! As a bottom player you are first to pick to help you but the time you have to look over all available champs is too short. And sometimes when going to get that one champ takes you too long and someone else take it. I HATE IT! Sometimes also people are blocking the way making others pick something else by mistake - this is also shitty thing to do. Also can we have a moment to talk about Draven's insane damage? How many times he played against my 3rd star Vayne with 3 items, he was 2d star and one item and still beat her without a problem! So why am I wasting time and money to find missing Vaynes to get 3rd star if someone is lucky to find 3 Dravend and already is better than me... wtf Riot
Vaanss (EUW)
: This aint Team fight tactics. This is Teamfight RNJesus. Alteast if someone received an item everyone else should receive one aswell..
> Alteast if someone received an item everyone else should receive one aswell.. Or at least nerf them in early. Because Vayne on 2d level with 2 finished items can beat 3 champions on 1st lvl without any problem.
Joetri10 (EUW)
: TFT is NOT RNG based, it's actually worse, and i'll tell you why.
Yeah I heard this theory yesterday. It seems legit because I couldn't find any Kassadins in the store and 2 of my enemies were upgrating this champ on level 3... Also, what's very annoying, in late game high lvl champs will appear taking place of low lvl champions so upgrating Garen or Nidalee on 3 in late is less possible than making Swain on 2d (legit story xD).
Silent Note (EUNE)
: That's true, but why is it worse than having it based on RNG? This way it takes actual skill to keep track of the builds of your 7 opponents and try to deny them their units. I really like this element of the gamemode.
Like he said - if you will do that then you will not gain anything by it for yourself. You will also be unable to upgrade those champions and they will take you space on the board. The only option that seems "possible" is going duo and one person is taking people's champs so the other can win, lol. But yeah that sounds a bit like cheating.
Mizognida (EUNE)
: "First off, the 3 minion camps to begin with. There is a high chance of going through it with no items and a high likelihood of your opponents getting 3 or more" this alone is so f bad. when this happens i usually just go afk and surrender at krugs edit: for example my last game some guy had 3 items after just the minion waves, i had 3 items after minion waves, 2 carousels and krugs. 2 games in a row 0 items from krugs etc i really hope they change drop chance cuz otherwise i really enjoy tft
My best-worse match was when all I was droping was belt. xD All. Game. Srsly Riot
: TFT really is a pain
I just had a game where I had one champ on2 stars and it was stage 3... xD When I saw guy against me with 2 champs with 3 stars I just surr'ed it lol... This is sad
SaKRaaN (EUNE)
: i'd rather if they make the items purchasable with gold just like the normal game instead of making it dropping rng . a fixed price so people can decide between refreshing a page for champs leveling up or getting items .
Looking at how items are powerful I'm afraid people will just stock the money to buff one champ with lots of items. And the adventage of top players would be 100x bigger.
: Soo lets start: 1.Player who stack up gold are gonna do better than those who don't, that's called strat, player who stacks gold and has lower HP than his teammates will get 1st to pick the champ he wants from fountain, no one will take his items/champs he needs to succesfuly play the game, as you progress higher tier champs are more likely be rolled from refresh. 2.Selecting Oponent is based on RNG, but if you lost against one summoner the game will "see" that you lost against him and you will have less chances to get him in next round, the chance of getting the same game isn't 0% tho, the game is about RNG. Last Point, Items Matter more than star levels(to some extent), some champs exceed in 1v1'ing some in teamfights like Kha'Zix is made for 1v1 and Sejuani is made for Teamfights.
1. You missed the biggest point of all of this: it's not about people deciding to store gold in early. It's about the difference of GAINING gold from top people and bottom one. Person with 100 points and win streak will automatically earn more gold AND he is able to risk and don't buy anything to get more gold for the future while people with very low points have to fight for life in every round. 2. No that is not true. I don't know how many games you played (I played A LOT) and I had situations where I played against top as one of bottom players 3 times in a row. Also losing 10 points for lost game which, imo, is huge basing on points difference. And it's ok if this person play against someone on the bottom, but the point is - the losing player shouldn't lose so many points and the top shouldn't gain so much gold for another win. You don't need to explain to me this game, Usually either I'm 1st or 2d or at the bottom - usually because of RNG. And I would be ok with that - well sh happens, but I think that some things should be balanced so people are able to complete their team and fight for higher place.
Rioter Comments
: So i recently left yasuo open, because some dude in my team prepicked it. The enemy picked yasuo and destroyed us. As a mainly ADC player, I mostly play champs that can get countered hard by windwall, e.g. Ezreal, Miss Fortune. On top of that I think the champ is really unfun to play both against and with, so those are multiple good reasons to ban him even if a teammate hovered it. I will usually not ban him, if the person wanting to take it is firstpick, which is rarely the case, but even those games have been rather unenjoyable, so I went back to simply banning the champ every game. Often I just mechanically do the yasuo ban, without much thinking, so even if someone had it prepicked I might not notice until after I banned it. And your comparison makes no sense, he is banning your champ (prob some op stuff he hates to play against) for a valid reason, while you just ban his champ because you want to be petty.
So I peersonally hate Ezreal, really like VERY much, and if I see my adc is taking Ez I just want to ban it purely egoisitic because I hate him. You think it's ok? Well I don't. Because I'm not egoistic player and I think there are way too much people in LoL who sadly are. And honestly I prefer to ban his champ if he bans mine and pick something bad even to lose the game because I care more for the fact that I can't control the game I'm playing in (being taken the chance to play it with my best champ) than care for someone's comfort especially if he is the reason why I can't enjoy the game. So if we are all going to be egoistic then ok, I can do that. I can lose that game, I will win next. But he with his egoistic thinking will probably have more lose streaks and unless he's in my team I really don't care. And if he wanted Yasuo but was last pick, it is obvious that Yasuo is a popular pick so someone should have picked it for him. Not having the most popular champs is just as bad as not having any champ for 1 role in case of being autofilled. I didn't have much champs on this acc but still had Yasuo, Morde etc just in case before starting rankeds. Such things can save your games and help your teammates. But nah better just ban everything out and focus on yourself (if you can solo carry whole game then ok, go ahead, I want to see that 100% win ratio).
CJXander (EUNE)
: Some frustrating things about League's current system.
This is a main reason why on EUNE I just stayed in Gold and didn't want to climb. Not because I didn't saw myself in Plat on higher but because it takes too much of my time and nerves to do that. I feel so helpless in some games that all I want is to just turn off my computer. As support too I am faced with lost mid and toplanes and even if me and my adc are fed there is very little chance that we will win. I enjoy lost games when I feel it was a lesson to everyone and we played as a team but we were worse. I do NOT enjoy games where we have a guy who writes "omg Im going afk, hate this game, report me idc" and this person is not banned even tho he went AFK truly... I reported with tickets so many people who were like that - they admitted they feed, AFK or troll and they claimed they don't care about bans and this game. NOT EVEN ONCE such person was banned form playing. And they had long loses streak. I don't know if it would solve the problem but punishing people who are so obviously doing everything to lose the game is such a good, clear and obvious thing that I have no idea why Riot is not doing something with it. But when you write on the chat something controversial you can got perma banned. Phew.
Rioter Comments
: > > people do not usually ban 'your champ' specially because of you > They do, because I picked it and they saw it. They don't ask, they just do it and feel awesome about it. Psssst. Pal. If you think that you can hear what's in a certain man's head... then I've got news for you. Those news are either good if you can hear them from my mind, and they are bad if you can't. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} > And you hurt person who picked his main. Plz don't be a hypocrite. > Again - you are doing exactly the same. Ehm. No. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} The difference is obvious: in case A you just make environment better for yourself regardless of anyone else, in case B you intentionally make your teammate's environment worse regardless of your own performance. Case A is pure capitalistic egoism. Case B is clearly driven by the idea of justice and revenge. In case B you stop being practical and start hurting your own team. In case A you just make sure that you can give out as much performance as you can (even if at the cost of someone else). > So this trick made you to Silver 4 with so many loses? Hmm sorry I prefer my way then. 'So many losses'? And what do you think a number of losses should be? :D Zero? It seems you've got a lot to learn about matchmaking, and winrates, and statistics overall. Anyway. Once you stop discussing the subject and start discussing the opponent, there's no more reason for the discussion itself. I am glad I've finally got to mid-silver from where I've been. Hope you can say the same about your own position and rank dynamics.
> Psssst. Pal. If you think that you can hear what's in a certain man's head... then I've got news for you. Those news are either good if you can hear them from my mind, and they are bad if you can't. My superhero abilities aside - it's you who started about they doing it not intentionally to hurt me. So - do YOU read minds? Also it is easy to guess what they were doing when they write it on a chat after ban. > Ehm. No. Ehm. Yes. > The difference is obvious: in case A you just make environment better for yourself In case B also, I am making enviro better for myself by making it as bad for the player who made it bad for me. ^^ Clear air etc. > Case A is pure capitalistic egoism. Case B is also pure egoism. Thats why both cases are not ok and the same. > In case B you stop being practical and start hurting your own team. In case A you also hurt your own team. > 'So many losses'? And what do you think a number of losses should be? :D Zero? Less than half would be pretty ok and would tell others that you actually know how to play well. > It seems you've got a lot to learn about matchmaking, and winrates, and statistics overall. After so many years and writing for gaming portals I think I know pretty well how it works. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} > Once you stop discussing the subject and start discussing the opponent, there's no more reason for the discussion itself. Unless it's about authority and the knowledge based on your personal experience and score. Duuh.
: WHY IS MY LASTNAME OFFENSIVE!?????????????????
There is also a LOT of censored things in my language. To the point that we had to turn it off because we were unable to understand each other on the chat. :D I checked on the Internet why those words can be offensive but found nothing. Maybe someone just hit his head in keyboard when picking new words to ban? Who knows. Also people can be offended by everything so maybe ban chat and names and leave only numbers (oh but not all, 666 and 69 can be offensive too!! D:)
: The 'hell' is this: you know that you ban your teammate's main, and you know that you want to hurt him that way. While he most probably banned just 'a champion he doesn't want to see' (and you happened to be the one who gets the worst of it). I do not say that it is a case where you could be punished. But I say that you know what your intentions are, and they are definitely to hurt your teammate and team's performance (even though as a revenge for what they did to you). PS: The trick is... you can't trust anyone but yourself in soloQ. People say they 'main' something and that they will 'carry' so much more often than they really do. It's not you. It's just that you can't trust such claims in League (as long as there're no consequences for a lie like that). If you banned Yasuo as often as I do, you would know that 6/10 such players (at least) can easily play something else, or just can't play a champion as good as they claim. Often they don't even take the game seriously enough: they're not here to win a match, they're here to play their beloved champion once more. Whose fault is it that a player's word is not something you can trust? Neither yours, nor mine. But that changes nothing. PPS: I think you do not understand this little thing: people do not usually ban 'your champ' specially because of you. They ban a champ they do not want to see, and you personally are just not taken into consideration, at all.
> you know that you ban your teammate's main, and you know that you want to hurt him that way. While he most probably banned just 'a champion he doesn't want to see' And you hurt person who picked his main. Plz don't be a hypocrite. > But I say that you know what your intentions are, and they are definitely to hurt your teammate and team's performance (even though as a revenge for what they did to you). Again - you are doing exactly the same. And honestly I don't care that I am doing it only for revenge. It is as mean as banning my champ. Karma comes pretty fast. > The trick is... you can't trust anyone but yourself in soloQ. So this trick made you to Silver 4 with so many loses? Hmm sorry I prefer my way then. > people do not usually ban 'your champ' specially because of you. They do, because I picked it and they saw it. They don't ask, they just do it and feel awesome about it. Listen... I know it's great to give advices and write like a pro about stuff related to teamwork and game but when you have such stats maybe it's time to think about it... I am meeting a lot of geniuses on SR who knows what ally will do before game starts, they know people will feed in lobby already, they know "game is lost" before 2 minutes. Yeah, I met them a lot in low elo. Funny thing that the higher you climb people are not much better players per se but they have that totally different thinking. The thinking that make it possible to win more games. It's called "teamwork". Of course you will meet trolls, feeders and afks but you shouldn't judge everyone because of your previous games. It doesn't work this way. One Yasuo can be bad, the next one can carry team in 20 minutes. And yes, you should trust people unless you are able to carry 1v5 and don't cry later on boards that you lose because of "noob team". {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Cypherous (EUW)
: > I think you don't understand... xD Let me clear this for you: No i understood what you said, and i would still rather them play anything other than the thing i've decided needs to be banned for one of numerous possible reasons, its not complicated, and aslong as they don't break the rules then they are free to play anything that isn't banned > No, being arrogant means being arrogant. And yet all i've done so far is state facts, that pretty much implies me being correct has caused you to see me as arrogant, and i'm perfectly fine with that
Also looking at your games played and division u sit in I guess your "way to win" may be somehow incorrect. Maybe it will be worth to try other way around.
Cypherous (EUW)
: > I think you don't understand... xD Let me clear this for you: No i understood what you said, and i would still rather them play anything other than the thing i've decided needs to be banned for one of numerous possible reasons, its not complicated, and aslong as they don't break the rules then they are free to play anything that isn't banned > No, being arrogant means being arrogant. And yet all i've done so far is state facts, that pretty much implies me being correct has caused you to see me as arrogant, and i'm perfectly fine with that
> And yet all i've done so far is state facts, that pretty much implies me being correct has caused you to see me as arrogant, and i'm perfectly fine with that I think you should check on the Internet what being arrogant means :v Just because you think something is right doesn't mean it is. And you act like you have a right to decide what is good for others. Sorry but it doesn't work this way. As a person with new acc on EUW I had few champs at the beginning of rankeds and picking Morgana was always my "safe pick" because I am good with her and she is cheap champ. But lots of people kept banning it even if I was 2d in lobby. They also knew what is better for me and for team and because of that I couldn't go to higher elo having total lose streak until I bought more midlane champs I'm good with. So plz, don't tell me that it is a good way to ban someone's pick. On EUNE I had jumped Bronze-Gold in like 3 days almost only with Morgana. It is weird that this kind of "banning ally champ" culture I'm meeting only on EUW, on EUNE it was maybe twice a year and usually by accident.
Cypherous (EUW)
: > I don't think so. All you have to do is pick useless for team champion and just "try" but not so much. If you will not say on the chat that you troll and you will not int then no one will ban you for it. Sure, because you aren't breaking the rules, nobody says you have you play your best champ in ranked so that isn't against the rules, but that also isn't trolling, so either you actually troll in annoyance or you accept it and try on a champ you'r enot good at, doesn't change that we're still going to bane whatever we deem fit and riot has already stated there are reasons to bean someone someone has pre-picked, if you dislike that then thats too bad for you > So you say that you prefer for someone to troll you game than let this person play what they want? Your attitude is just amazing. If what they "want" is something i don't want to see on the battlefield then yes, i don't care how pro that teemo thinks he is in silver, he doens't contribute anything once the lane phase ends and we're essentially 4v5 anyway so what do i have to lose exactly > You know that you sound very arrogant here? If stating facts makes me arrogant then so be it, not my problem
> Sure, because you aren't breaking the rules, nobody says you have you play your best champ in ranked so that isn't against the rules, but that also isn't trolling, so either you actually troll in annoyance or you accept it and try on a champ you'r enot good at, doesn't change that we're still going to bane whatever we deem fit and riot has already stated there are reasons to bean someone someone has pre-picked, if you dislike that then thats too bad for you I think you don't understand... xD Let me clear this for you: - you ban something because you want to win and the person picked, in YOUR opinion, a bad champ. - this person pick a champ that he can't play because you tilted him - this person probably will lose lane so your preventing to lose is actually not logical at all > If stating facts makes me arrogant then so be it, not my problem No, being arrogant means being arrogant.
neropa (EUNE)
: Remake system should be based on does the player leave the fountain
My enemy had few times 4v5 lately and I felt so bad for them. Even me as an enemy I would vote to remake. But sadly each time the afking person was online for the first seconds, sometimes bought item, and then logged out. :/ They were 4v5 from the begining and still couldn't remake. That sucks.
Cypherous (EUW)
: > Still, this person could be a really good player and would do much more than for example noob Yasuo with 5th mastery. You. Don't. Know. That. So let this person play whatever ffs he wants. And i "could" suddenly start pooping out solid gold bars, if we all sit around waiting for miracles then nothing will change > Sure, and then you accept that people go full troll on you. Thats fine, not me that risks getting banned for it :P
> And i "could" suddenly start pooping out solid gold bars, if we all sit around waiting for miracles then nothing will change You know that you sound very arrogant here? > Thats fine, not me that risks getting banned for it :P I don't think so. All you have to do is pick useless for team champion and just "try" but not so much. If you will not say on the chat that you troll and you will not int then no one will ban you for it. So you say that you prefer for someone to troll you game than let this person play what they want? Your attitude is just amazing.
: Some "mains" are not even worth to be mentioned, sorry. "I am Zed main let me zed or I feed" says a guys with 44% winrate on Zed and average stats of Iron. Or it could be a guy who plays for two weeks total. I've seen this so many times, that I do not even try noticing that kind of claim. > if someone bans my hover pick i op gg him and ban his main smh And here you go breaking the code of conduct via malicious banning. Maybe that is not the case where you can be caught easily, but you know you're doing it. I.e. you join the evil you meant to fight. Congrats, Anakin! Funny thing is that it usually changes nothing, unless you meet someone who only knows how to play one champ.
> And here you go breaking the code of conduct via malicious banning. Well, you are doing the same so why the hell not? Once someone banned my champ and random guy banned his too <3 that was so cute of him :D
Cypherous (EUW)
: > Someone could play a lot on that champ actually. When Yuumi came out I started to play it on EUNE from the beginning. Cool, and how much experience did you have on that champion on day 1 just after the servers came back online? oh right zero > I was playing rankeds as Yuumi very fast because I saw a chance to do a lot in teamfights and I won most of the games thanks to that. You don't know how good the person you play with is. You should give them all a trust credit before going into game. No, i should assume they have no idea what they are doing and that without experience of the champ knowing how to play as/with/against them is too risky, hence i always ban the newest champ for atleast a week, there is also the issue of riot's QA being terrible and ending up with broken interactions or champions that are massively overpowered, so yeah we reserve the right to ban whatever we like > You can either let me play the champ I'm good with and know how to play it ORRR you can enjoy a 50/50 win/lose depending on how good you are 4vs5 teamfights. (: Or you can accept that i will ban whatever i don't like, that is the point of the bans :P
> Cool, and how much experience did you have on that champion on day 1 just after the servers came back online? oh right zero Still, this person could be a really good player and would do much more than for example noob Yasuo with 5th mastery. You. Don't. Know. That. So let this person play whatever ffs he wants. You are not better than others, at least you don't know that. So don't act like you have a right to tell people what to play. > Or you can accept that i will ban whatever i don't like, that is the point of the bans :P Sure, and then you accept that people go full troll on you.
KÌNDRÊD (EUW)
: > It is frustrating that in so many rankeds lately people ban champion that I pick. In my OWN team who exactly are you picking, because when im gonna play something that i think my team won't like, i do not hovor that champion, because if they don't like you pick they will ban it. but recently i dont even show my champs because of the same reason of not liking what im playing so they ban it and the other reason is so if they champ select is dodged and someone who was on my team ends up ont the enemy they wont know who i was gonna play if i was gonna play a broken champ so just dont show who you want to play if it is an uncommon champ because chances are that champion wont be banned or picked but if you playing a common champ that gets banned regularly then show so your team knows not to ban
> who exactly are you picking, because when im gonna play something that i think my team won't like, i do not hovor that champion, because if they don't like you pick they will ban it. well then I will pick something much worse. Amazing logic :) I was usually picking Morgana mid.
HobGobby (EUW)
: Leavers in Ranked
You want to know how deeply Riot doesn't care about this? I repored 2 times to Riot players who said on the chat that they are leaving/going afk and they were not banned for it. I guess it's only important when someone write a bad word on the chat...
Cypherous (EUW)
: Banning a new champion who just came out because you know nobody has actual experience with them, banning an obvious troll pick like someone trying to play sona top or ADC ivern etc Someone hovering an OP champ then deciding not to bother taking them thereby leaving it free for the enemy team to take There are multiple reasons why you might want to ban something that someone pre-picked, and riot agree with it
Also this logic is AMAZING - let's ban ally pick because we want to win. You really think that this person will be better with another random picked champion and probably tilted than letting him pick what he wanted? Well... Good luck then.
Cypherous (EUW)
: Banning a new champion who just came out because you know nobody has actual experience with them, banning an obvious troll pick like someone trying to play sona top or ADC ivern etc Someone hovering an OP champ then deciding not to bother taking them thereby leaving it free for the enemy team to take There are multiple reasons why you might want to ban something that someone pre-picked, and riot agree with it
> Banning a new champion who just came out because you know nobody has actual experience with them, banning an obvious troll pick like someone trying to play sona top or ADC ivern etc Someone could play a lot on that champ actually. When Yuumi came out I started to play it on EUNE from the beginning. I was playing rankeds as Yuumi very fast because I saw a chance to do a lot in teamfights and I won most of the games thanks to that. You don't know how good the person you play with is. You should give them all a trust credit before going into game. If someone bans my champion I picked I am picking my best choice then - attack speed Teemo-pusher who do totally 0 in teamfights. It's my response to "I don't give a F who do you like to play because I do not play as a team" - banning my champ is exactly what they are saying without words. You can either let me play the champ I'm good with and know how to play it ORRR you can enjoy a 50/50 win/lose depending on how good you are 4vs5 teamfights. (:
Zanador (EUNE)
: So a player can be at fault for not having a specific champion? Your account is lvl38, did you unlock everyone yet?
No, but I am not banning anyone's champ in select. And I have no problem with it that someone will pick the champ first before ally.
: > Why it's ok to someone to ban my champ? The easiest example would be last pick Morde (Yasuo, Zed, any other OP champ). Chances are 5 to 1 that other team takes that champion before your own teammate. Therefore, it's technically better to ban him than to let the other team take him. Another good example many people would not understand would be this. Imagine you hate having Yasuo anywhere on the map. Now. If you ban him then _maybe_ teammate will feed and lose his lane. But if you do not, you know you will feed and fail _for sure_. You see, few people really go nuts when they can't play a champion they want. So... the chances are: you'd better take a thin chance of someone go int rather than taking a sure 100% chance of your own performance decreased. > Shouldn't it be possible to pick any champ you feel comfortable to play with? Well... what if that champion makes someone else's game totally _uncomfortable_? Shouldn't it be possible to remove anything that makes your game uncomfortable, anything you totally do not want to see anywhere on the Rift? PS: Riot does not want to solve that problem. They think it is not a problem. I'd prefer it to be solved the other way round. But nevertheless: Riots think current rules work well enough.
> The easiest example would be last pick Morde (Yasuo, Zed, any other OP champ). Chances are 5 to 1 that other team takes that champion before your own teammate. Therefore, it's technically better to ban him than to let the other team take him. No it's not... > Another good example many people would not understand would be this. Imagine you hate having Yasuo anywhere on the map. Now. If you ban him then maybe teammate will feed and lose his lane. Lol then maybe ban all champs because someone can feed and lose lane? Yeah I also hate playing against Yasuo but I will not ban him if my teammate picked it. It is just lame to do that. > PS: Riot does not want to solve that problem. They think it is not a problem. I'd prefer it to be solved the other way round. But nevertheless: Riots think current rules work well enough. So you are from Riot? That you say what they think about it?
Zanador (EUNE)
: Imagine the theoretical scenario that there is an OP champion in League. I know it's unrealistic, but let's say Tahm Kench is causing some trouble on top. The top laner in your team is 5th pick, so he won't get it, but the enemy probably will, but your 4th pick support hovers him. In this case neither the support nor the top in your team will get Tahm because the enemy took him first, but now your top laner has to face him somehow since he couldn't ban it.
If this champ is really op then ally team should pick Tahm for this person in a first place. If you can't then its your fault not the 5th pick and you should still leave it for him unless he agrees.
L0513N70 (EUW)
: Could we kindly talk about how much Mordekaiser requires a nerf?????
> Then Bam he hits me with 1 combo (E, Q, W) and my HP is a third Like you said, he used his combo... If it was velkoz he would have killed you with 1 combo easly. Like probably more champions with a good damage. Also I played against Morde many times and I didn't saw that he is OP. His ultimate seems amazing but after few times I finally realized what to do (usually used zhonya to just wait it out or used my combo inside his ult). I wouldn't say he is broken. I much more feel annoyed with Nocturne lately.
Cypherous (EUW)
: No, because there are valid reasons to ban something someone has pre-picked, its a subject brought up regularly so a search would have answered your question, won't happen
but why? seriously I'm curious. Why it's ok to someone to ban my champ? Because what, he doesnt like it? Well I don't like his choice so I should ban it too? Let's ban all our mains because why not? Shouldn't it be possible to pick any champ you feel comfortable to play with? If dying under tower on purpose is banable then why banning ally champ is not? How it is going to help team? I really want to know. Unless people prefer to just downvote stuff and say mean stuff to feel better in the Internet.
Rioter Comments
Luciferrx (EUNE)
: I didnt try the champ but evryone says that.Is she sayng some stupid shits or what?
she is literally everything we hate about toxic players. xD Now they have perfect champ to suit their attitude. Nice job, Riot.
: Arcade Kai'sa - Disappointment
Ugh colors are so damn ugly >.>
CJXander (EUNE)
: Qiyana is toxic!
Did she really says to Caitlyn to spread to everyone in Pilt-over? What the... I really want to know who the F created those lines. So I can spit at him
: honestly, WHO was Qiyana made for?
Why she sounds like india person from customer service? XD
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=AntiqueRoses,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TJeuJf4l,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-12T10:07:14.989+0000) > > Can one be banished from quoting her? Cuz it is toxic ? That's really likely. I know people that got banned for quoting Gankplank.
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TJeuJf4l,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-12T14:19:07.529+0000) > > That's really likely. I know people that got banned for quoting Gankplank. And Riot's reason to do that?
Rioter Comments
Marcua (EUW)
: A little reminder
The most annoying thing - that is sadly not registered by chatlogs but also imo toxic - is pinging. You die - they ping you dead. You buy not popular item - they ping it milion times. You go somewhere - they ping you "enemy is missing". I don't want to mute pings to see the more important pinging in game but it's so damn annoying and it makes me want to troll them and do the opposite they are asking for... Just to say fk you in a safer way...
: Best feeling ever!!!
This month I saw 6 of them. I'm really happy because last year I saw maybe... 3 in 12 months? ._.
: To be honest, they should add a mastery level cap. Because this isn't just a problem with new champion release, but anyone first timing a champion... I think mastery level 3 can be correct to make sure they played enough games with the champion to know him without asking for an absurd amount of games.
This will also be problematic for smurfs, acc selling and boosters which is nice.
xStyrosx (EUNE)
: RIOT ARE YOU NUTS ?
I totally don't understand the whole leaver thing. People can have some issues with computer or internet and they should feel motivated to fix it ASAP and go back to game. If Riot gives us only 5 minutes to do it then people decide to not go in since after 5 minutes they will be leavers anyway. So what's the f* point of this?! I think it's good that people are going back to game, few times it saved our game with person going back. It's not their fault and it's GOOD they came back! {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: A league player whose hard disk died
When you start reading thinking it's going to be a crypost about leavebuster and you end up reading the whole thing and actually enjoying it. So what your name means?
: > Now everyone will be in the same place, no matter how skilled they are. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} This is not a change. In the ex ranked system all went to Silver. Now all will gonna get to Iron. But now is more easy to climb because you will gonna get a big amount of LP after placement. And the ranked system just changed so Riot can't know what division all should get. If you are weak you can't climb, if you are good you climb. Is so easy to understand. If you are weak and placed above your division then you will gonna drag the others down too. They will get rid of you by playing good and in the next 3-4 games they will gonna meet another one like you who will gonna drag them back again.
> In the ex ranked system all went to Silver can someone tell me where this BS cames from? No, people were not going all to Silver.
Kabakadamn (EUNE)
: Man I understand you too. But there are 143 champs in this game, 143*5= 715 skills, some of them even have different effect in different uses etc. So it is definetly good that they have their own tier now. Probably it as less than 143 champs when you start :D But the reason why it is hard especially for players like me is I play supp heros. And not champs like Lux who can cary, I do not enjoy them etc. And for me it is very important if team know how to play, when to engage etc. You may play good with 3-5 champs i top or mid so you can carry easy; that is what I am gonna do this season :D And SO far I am doing well with my top and mid tries. WHat is annoying is when the adc don't know the lantern of thresh is there for them to carry them next to you, Or when you R them with Zilean they run away etc till the effect is gone.. So it is definently needed for people to see champs, play with them and play with them to get used to their tactics. So New player who jumps into to Sİlver tier like me, it is basically disaster for team.
It's not their own, I'm sure that at least 50% of them are smurfs. So it will be hell for beginners AND smurfs. It will be a total lottery who will you play against. And as a pesron who plays since season 2 - I didn't play every champion in this game and there are some champions that are totally mystery to me too because I don't like to play melee much, so Im focusing on casters and adc.
Show more

Hexa XV

Level 47 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion