: > Map awareness includes watching the map while laning not only later in the game, if you watch so many pro games, you should know that it's your task to watch the map. As it should be my teammates' task to communicate. You talking down to people also won't help solve the issue.
Comunicating something you already know means losing focus for an instant with no purpose, losing farm or taking damage for example.
Rat Ta Ta (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hillnor,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=UEOEI1WE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-20T22:22:08.849+0000) > > We all know that this is needed the problem is on how to do it, so providing no solution doesn't help. > > Please no, the game can't properly measure the value of what the player did, until it can, this is a bad idea. You may think the marks you get in the end of the game are the measurement, but those marks will never show things like a malphite who had an average game and in the last teamfight landed a perfect ult thet turned the game arround for example (in marks maybe it goes from a B to a B+, he actually just carried the game, and he won't be rewarded). But that might have been the only good play or play in that regard the same malphite did? but i believe this is more beneficial than negative, look at it like this: You enter a ranked game, where you "obviously" should pick your strongest champion, that you have put alot of effort into practicing with, you get into the loading screen, and out of your 4 teammates, you have 2 people picking champions they have below 40% w/r and 1 guy 1st timing. this is to discourage/punish random 1st timing, and picking champions you have not spent any effort into mastering, atleast to me, i get very upset, mostly tilted, because even disregarding that i mostly smurf, i pick my strongest champions and i give my 100% in the game in an effort too win, but when in 60-70% of your games, you are met with atleast 1 of your teammates giving less than 50% effort into the game, and having a half-assed attitude at that, then i think anyone would be on verge of being labeled "toxic", Theres nothing worse, than having your own effort stomped all over, by your own teammates, who chooses too pick a competetive mode over the casual, without showing any competiveness at all. check op.gg for all of ur games in ranked, for 1 day, and you will see how many that does not practice their champion before they whip it out into ranked, and mostly inexperience leads too defeat, **you do not ** understand a champion, just by knowing what their q-w-e-r is, which alot of people seem too believe. as a sidenote: I believe performance should be important on your lp, its not about your stats (only exception would be kill participations) or carrying the game, its about how competent you are on your champion, which leads to more consistency in your gameplay, and from there calculate how well you play that champion, compared to other players in your elo range playing that same champion. if you outperform them, you should climb higher, if you underperform in most of your games, you should, rightfully fall down.
You should pick the champion you feel like playing because it's a game and if you aren't having fun, it doesn't matter if you win or lose. If winning is your top priority in the game and you're not at a skill lvl where you get paid for it, you should just stop playing. If winning is what makes you enjoy the game, then you have no right to force others to not enjoy it as long as they're being respectful (not insulting, intentionally feeding, afk...). The game is still really far from being able to mesure how well you played, so it's still a no.
EmpGarithos (EUNE)
: Well - I am so sorry to say that this is not working now!! Last days I have played about 100 games! On more than 80 games, I had afks, trolls, flammers! You say that these people have been banned? Well, if yes, that means that the community must have more that a billion of players! Else, I cant match the statistics! Should I say also what players say? Seriously, make a poll and ask your players how often do they play a GOOD game? And not only ranked games - I mean ARAMS, urfs and other modes! Please, feel free to join 3 games of the new mode! If 2 of 3 games have good players only, then you prove your point and that will be the end of discussion!
You can't ban a player for going afk sometimes, it'd kill the game if you consider that it's often due to bugs.
: Riot tends to disagree. People that are restricted usually say it at the start. They also use it only to make call outs. They will use it more wisely. I have rarely seen anyone with a restriction flame. Maybe once.
I've only seen twice guys that used chat being restricted (that I knew they were). They both used all their available messages to flame.
Saibbo (EUW)
: I just got it https://imgur.com/a/8ithkdg
Is that account linked to another one (same email)? They share mmr then. If not, your ranked mmr when you have never played rankeds probably depends on your normal mmr.
: I completely agree. But it also works the opposite way. Better players can't make it out of their ELO in spite of having good games. I cannot make it out of silver in solo queue for my dear life. I have played for a long time now, I watch e-sports and I feel like I have a basic tactical knowledge and I would expect other players in my elo to do the same. Also, I play support, which means that unless in rare occasions with high dmg supports, I cannot decide singlehandedly the fate of the game as you point out. I don't think I'm an amazing player at all, but I ALWAYS, and I mean, ALWAYS, get one of the following: - Players (ADCs in particular) that do not know how to farm. - Junglers that do not know whether farming, ganking, invading is what they're supposed to do with their champs - Straight up trolls who pick unsuitable champs for their role - People that do not know better than to go around with absolutely 0 vision or - keep pushing their lanes like bots and obviously get killed multiple times or - Not ping when someone is missing - Players that just afk, either because they ragequit or for whatever reason This makes it so that the only way for me to win the game is to wait for the odd game in which there is no troll or hope that at least 2 players in the other team are trolling. I get it that people can have bad games, I also have those. But these are ranked matches and some basics of map awareness, vision, a sense of "winnability" of team fights, being able to farm, all these things should be rather clear once you pass bronze, yet they aren't. I have lost 4 games in a row because of, respectively, a guy that fed without reason, an afker, a troll pick and an afker, a clueless mid laner who fed and kept going alone vs 3/4/5 people and pushing lanes with no vision or map awareness. I had won the laning phase, had fed my adc, had high CC and vision scores and damage too when I played AP squishy supports. I have been demoted again. It's very infuriating yet there is absolutely nothing we can do as players. It's just so very frustrating. I think the solution proposed above would probably help in really skimming out the terrible players out of divisions they cannot handle. Please consider this, Riot team.
> - Not ping when someone is missing. and > But these are ranked matches and some basics of map awareness, vision Map awareness includes watching the map while laning not only later in the game, if you watch so many pro games, you should know that it's your task to watch the map.
Rat Ta Ta (EUNE)
: Improvements to the ranked system
> **- Enforce teamplay** We all know that this is needed the problem is on how to do it, so providing no solution doesn't help. > **Have Performance directly Impacting both your LP gain AND loss** Please no, the game can't properly measure the value of what the player did, until it can, this is a bad idea. You may think the marks you get in the end of the game are the measurement, but those marks will never show things like a malphite who had an average game and in the last teamfight landed a perfect ult thet turned the game arround for example (in marks maybe it goes from a B to a B+, he actually just carried the game, and he won't be rewarded).
: Nexus Blitz
Because most PBE players don't give feedback like you just did, keep it up so that the game can be fixed.
ItsChri (EUW)
: Walking nexus
> Even a testing mode has bugs. Damn. I have the proof but i don't know how to post it. Because it's a testing mode it should have more bugs...
: Riot will never disable the chat for you. They restrict you. Even if they would make some form of permanent ban it would probably be a permanent restriction. Chat can be vital to teamplay and they won’t take that away from you. It is up to you to use it as intended.
People with several chat restrictions can't use the chat at all because they will say something useful in chat once from each 1000 times they use it to flame. The chance of it being properly used is so small you don't even bother. Also, there is no reason to allow a toxic player to speak in all chat, since all chat is never vital for teamplay.
: They have the legal right to do it. They don’t because it would be unreasonable and expensive for such a minor infraction. As you can see a major one can lead to 10m dolars.
I know and I agree, I was just stating that even if they did they wouldn't take anything from you.
Kalvix (EUW)
: not 1200 in full combo, 1200 with his Q alone, then his other skills and AAs.
insinia (EUW)
: Permanent chat ban instead of perma ban. P.s free wraxus
> Seems a more fitting response if they then go into inting and trolling fair enough ban them. If they play well improve after a year give them an option to have chat back If they can have chat back it's no longer permaban...
: https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-creations-en/0uOErEFx-perma-chatban-for-toxic-behaviour-instead-of-permabans Same discussion My comment: >Never going to happen. >It went through testing and toxicity turned into straight up griefing. If they get permanently banned and make a new account I don't care. They will either continue the loop of being toxic, getting banned and making a new account...or they will eventually learn from their mistakes. Either way it rarely affects me. It can tilt me if I'm in a bad mood to start with, but it will rarely affect my gameplay in a major way. >On the other hand someone who is permanently chatbanned will actively look for a way to project his frustrations in the game. They will feed your lane, take your farm, steal your camps, reveal your position in allchat... Sure there might be less verbal toxicity...but it would all turn into straight up griefing. >Now who would you rather deal with? A guy that flames or a guy that feeds? One you can ignore, the other is on a suicide mission you can do nothing about. >It's a bad idea.
I agree with you, but I'm really curious about how can someone who is chat banned reveal your position in all chat.
Its Ayax (EUW)
: All my team has 600 ping and the enemy team not
Are you all premade and from the same area (or even playing from the same place)? I doubt lag just affecting your team unless enemy team hacked somehow is Riot's fault.
: >Nobody has ever actually attempted to enforce an EULA in court. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ProCD,_Inc._v._Zeidenberg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Corp._v._Harmony_Computers_%26_Electronics,_Inc. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona_Cartridge_Remanufacturers_Ass%27n_Inc._v._Lexmark_International_Inc. https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/FSupp2/25/1218/2325906/ https://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-9th-circuit/1537762.html As I said... They could take you to court. They just don't. It would be too costly for them. They just stop offering services. The only reason for them to enforce it in court would be if it was something major. I dunno...like...someone making money off their backs... http://gameranx.com/updates/id/95391/article/riot-games-receives-10-million-in-leaguesharp-lawsuit/ From the article: >“As some of you may know, Riot Games has filed a lawsuit against LeagueSharp and has made it clear to us that LeagueSharp violates their _**Terms of Use**_. As a result of our lawsuit with Riot, we have agreed to cease development and support for LeagueSharp and any other tools related to Riot Games – You also should be aware that using third-party tools in League of Legends may result in the suspension or banning of your account by Riot Games. We apologize for any pain we’ve caused to players of League of Legends.”
The EULA clearly states that if you don't fulfil the terms you can be banned, so they hardly could take you to court and get anything from you... Also, I doubt any judge would actually make you do sth appart from apologizing as they don't even do it when you insult someone face to face.
: Jax is the offically worst champion to have on my team.
Right now jax jungle is not exactly strong, but he's not useless, just bad luck on the matchup (or it may even be your fault, if a champ like jax gets counter jungled and you don't help him, then don't expect him to do anything useful in the whole game).
Ďolan (EUW)
: In Coop games (bot games) one champ on top is not joining the lane
Maybe they make one of the toplaners stay afk to prevent the usual 2 bots vs 1 player that happens in top if you have a jungler. The target of bot games is to try to simulate a pvp game (bots were not made for you to play vs them as a habit but to train you for pvp). In fact, if you're decent, you can beat 5 bots in the highest difficulty (I don't remember its name right now) alone (mid-high silver players can do it if you pick a good 1v5 champ,better players can do it with more champs or even trolling). This easily proves they're not meant for you to play vs them regularly but to learn about the game. Unless you're starting to play, you don't even try new champs vs bots, they're really bad and will not let you actually see how strong is actually your champ.
ATC FOY (EUNE)
: Pls Can A Rioter Explain ?
I was really toxic back when I started to play (basically the same that I see in your logs) and I was never banned and never had any kind of restriction because of it, due to that, I know that if you got permabanned you were asking for it. PS: You can be reported and banned for flaming in custom games.
rengo plss (EUNE)
: Rengar really needs buff..
Rengar needs a rework or he will never be balanced (I know he already had one). His kit means that if you kill you're op and if you don't, you're trash.
rengo plss (EUNE)
: Rengar could one shot only if he is over feed... Late game he take 60 % of ADC's health with full combo... then he dies... That makes him useless late game.. he is pretty nerfer champ right now.. just u dont know how to play versus him
What kind of build do you use with rengar to do 1200 dmg with full combo (base adc hp is arround 2k). With 400 ad, you hit 3 basic attacks (jump+double q) with just that you've already done the dmg you say and I'm ignoring the extra dmg from the q, the dmg from e and w (ok, joke, w deals no dmg being ad) and the dmg from items like Draktar and Stormrazor's crit.
Kalvix (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Better Go Next,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2lxO63rI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-19T21:21:06.591+0000) > > Bully him in jungle. The best thing. if you will destroy his early game he'll lose all over the game. As a rengar main i can say it xD If i just got killed on invade of enemy and i have stolen red, i'm actually disabled from game for another 15 minutes, the only way for comeback after thing like this is just getting free kills from lane. So if you just see rengar in enemy just try to counter jungle him as much it's possible. He has hard jungling path at the very start of the game. If this will be a IQ rengar he will take tiamat to destroy his disadvatage of jungling. If not.. It makes even easier to counter jungle him. Problem is I play Hecarim, one of the worst early game champions for jungle, if I try to go near Rengar at any point really I'll instantly melt especially early game when I have basically no damage and no tankyness, and in solo Q you don't get help from the lanes to counter jungler. So is the advice more just dodge Rengar games as my pick is never going to be able to beat him?
Learn to play more than 1 champ is the answer...
kiwishrew (EUW)
: **Short Answer: ** No. **Long Answer: ** Riot put more time and effort into making Elementalist Lux than the majority of skins in the game. Elementalist Lux probably brought Riot more income than any other ultimate skin, by proxy of being literally 10 skins in one designed for one of the most popular champions in the game. What made you think that they would just give you the skin they spent over a year planning and making, for free? Riot is a business not a charity.
Are you sure Pulsefire Ezreal didn't give them more income? He was the most used adc back when the skin came out and the skin had a tab in the shop just for it (literally another tab like featured, champions, skins...)
: What if I don't find funny 1-1-2-jgl meta funny? It basically comes down to preference. What I am surprised about is that riot de facto enforces meta they want by this. Which is a bit weird...
Then you go to 5v5 and play adc suppor which is the same but without abusing the fact that riot doesn't take care of 3v3 balance.
: Yea... As 3v3 player so %%%%ing pissed off. Stable hyper meta for years. Then pros copy it and apply on SR and suddenly rito ruins everything within a month.
It never was a funny meta to play either if you or the opponent used it, so I'm thankful it's been removed, the question is why they took so long.
JoaoXuxa1 (EUW)
: can´t log into game
Make sure to use the fix tool and reinstall if that doesn't work before complaining. If you have done that, use tickets for a personalized solution, in forums it's hard to get a solution to your specific problem. The bug may not come from the game but about it having issues with other programs.
TTekkers (EUW)
: For me, the issue is both. There is too much damage, but most bursty-assassin type champs have some counterplay available, while Wukong's is somewhat limited. Nerfing the damage in league will solve the immediate problem, but not the underlying problems in Wukong's kit.
Wukong has been trash forever and will be trash whenever the runes stop allowing every champ to oneshoot everything. Items give arround 30% less AD than before and champs do twice the dmg, runes are absurd right now.
Satrap (EUNE)
: Riot Hates Junglers?!!!
I wan't junglers to be able to jungle smiteless like before.
: back in the old days it was pretty much a given to donate all ur blues and reds (apart from first) to mid and bot. nobody asks for it anymore. neither would i give any, considering how hard it is to get gold in jgl.
That's true for blue but you couldn't always give red (some junlgers needed it to gank and bot couldn't always go to red, its not very close).
PaperNay (EUW)
: The only way to get Skins 'free' is through Hextech Chests that you can earn in the game or buy in the Shop. If you see some 'free' skins on some sites - it's scam don't fall for it. I know skins cost money but it's what keeps the game alive! :D I hope I could answer your questions.
There are some free skins (or at least there were) by following RIot in sites like youtube, twitch... but appart from those, any site that announces free skins and doesn't recquire you to spend a lot of time doing sth (basically working for them) it's scam.
: I need Help with Pyke
I don't play Pyke but I can give some basic advice: -Don't play him top, it probably is useless (probably as he's designed to be support). -Build tank, despite it's designed to be an assasin, it's better as tank. I assume you are not exactly new to the game (because you're lvl 80) so explaining general support gameplay should be useless here. I don't know if this was of any help, I just hope it is.
Reichs (EUNE)
: I had a bug minions only give 4 gold
It's funny that funneling has been hasppening for 4 whole seasons and they didn't even try to fix it till it got to 5v5.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hillnor,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=vN51NbUR,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-05T23:51:21.955+0000) > > I assume you're a long time player just like myself, don't you remember back when you reached lvl 30? Weren't you expecting to play rankeds? It was the case for me, and I assume for a lot of people. I only speak for myself when I say I had no intention in joining Ranked back then. To this day, I don't see the appeal in Ranked. However, some of my friends wanted to jump into Ranked (two of them did) as soon as they reached level 30, so I guess what you said has some truth to it. Still, one shouldn't go into Ranked that soon and I always tell that to new players. *** > [{quoted}](name=Hillnor,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=vN51NbUR,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-05T23:51:21.955+0000) > > The reason for blocking rankeds is the same than forbiding a chid to do some things, it's to prevent them from %%%%ing up before they understand what they're doing. Although I don't think going into Ranked too soon is a good idea, there's nothing wrong with failing. If someone decides to join Ranked with no experience, then they'll just be placed accordingly to their skill level. There's nothing wrong with bad performance because of inexperience. We shouldn't prevent newbies from joining Ranked whenever they have the chance to, be it after 200, 500 or 1000+ games. If they fail, so be it. We (hopefully) learn from our mistakes.
If this was a 1v1 game, that would be perfectly fine (if you're bad, you lose and that's all), but as a team game where people are allowed to queue up solo, that may bother other people, it's not anyone's fault, it's just a problem coming from the fact that it's a team game. I just meant that the more games you palyed before it, the better the game can put you in a proper skill lvl.
Gaebolg2 (EUW)
: Okay let me tell you what i do every game. I get at least 4 to 5 turrets, get all drakes and all scuttles. Have over 50% kill participation, while their jungler is 5 levels behind. I kill their carries 1v3 and they still die. What more can i do? I mean im not saying i should win every game but under 50% winrate with 9 cspm and top damage in every category? ....
Take a bigger sample, you need many games (hundreds or even thousands) to actually have the statistic of "you have better team 50% of the time and worse team 50% of the time" and make the games where the difference is small enough for your skill to be the deciding factor. You're just trying to do this the fast way, and, sadly, in a team game you need a lot of games for your skill to actually give any return. In short: you may be playing properly, but you're expecting to have results too soon.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hillnor,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=JayGXpKQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-05T23:33:50.443+0000) > > They changed it so that you're the first and then your team is ordered as before. I personally liked it when they made it so that every role faced their enemy. I still remember when players had no order and you coundln't even order them manually, those were dark times :P ah ok, isn't there an option where you are not the first anymore? And yeah, I'm playing since Vi came out back in season 2, those were really dark times... AP yi and the unordered scoreboard
I started playing when Renek came out lol. I don't know if such option exists but I'd like to know if it does. For now I just switch myself with the one below enough times to get to my spot and the scoreboard ends ordered that way.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hillnor,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nPq1zyh7,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-05T23:35:50.801+0000) > > I saw once a guy who intentionally fed with Rammus every game and his loss record was broken because he won a game after hundreds of defeats. I'm not denying that there are extreme cases, but saying they won't get banned at all simply isn't true.
I was just making a joke, I have no proof if they ban for it or not, but I hope they do.
Gaebolg2 (EUW)
: Yeah i get it, played adc too but adcs just doesn't impact the game at all. I had plat 3 kai'sa main account on eune (65% winrate), somehow i got worse after i stopped playing there, and i can't seem to carry like i used to. I went like 35-5 with quadras and pentas in gold elo pretty commonly, now i struggle in silver with basically every champ. I don't know what happened. Regarding teamfights, trynda is s tier with her ap build (mobile af). So noone can stop me. The problem is, my team won't group, and they won't do objectives, just chase for kills, plus they don't listen. It seems like quality of gameplay got worse, or am i just imagining things? And yeah they can't dive them in first 5 minutes, so there is no reason to be 0-4 in first 6-7 minutes of the game.
The problem is that you had some bad games (whether your teammates fault or not) and you try to solve it yourself. There are 5 players in your team, which means that you skill only decides 20% of the games, so, unless you are really good (and by that I mean you should be doing 30-0 scores in silver), 4 out of 5 games it doesn't actually matter what you do. If you play with a premade team or manage to get randoms to play as a team, this doesn't happen, and your skill will actually be impactful in the game.
: lol where did u get that info
It was announced officially, that they allowed more than 1 account for each email, but that the smurf would share the main's mmr. I'm too lazy to search patch notes now, its something from like 3-4 years ago.
Febos (EUW)
: Implying you should go into ranked as soon as you hit level 30. Also, let me remind you that you actually need 20 champions for ranked to begin with. In the best case scenario, that is by spending the least ammount of BE, you'd still need to spend 12150 BE, meaning you'd only have 8748 BE for champions you really want (unless you intend on playing the cheap champions). Finally, I said it's faster, but I didn't say by how much. Before -> ~180 games, as I said in the previous comment; Now -> ~152 games. A difference of 28 games. Are 28 games that big of a difference? Sure it's faster, but not by that much. ######The good thing about this system is how much BE we have to work with. We have more of it and no need to spend it on runes, thus bigger champion pool.
I assume you're a long time player just like myself, don't you remember back when you reached lvl 30? Weren't you expecting to play rankeds? It was the case for me, and I assume for a lot of people. I'm not saying that you should play rankeds by the time you reach lvl 30, I'm saying that most people do. Also, 28 games are a 15% of the games you played before, or 18% more games in new system, its by no means a negligible ammount. Also, most people when they reach lvl 30 play very few champions (often just 1) and are willing to buy the cheapest since they just need those. The reason for blocking rankeds is the same than forbiding a chid to do some things, it's to prevent them from %%%%ing up before they understand what they're doing.
: Akali rework is absolutely terrible and boring
> [{quoted}](name=FUC THIS GAME420,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gsX12bWW,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-05T21:30:12.565+0000) > the w is %%%%%%ed, and there is no smoke on the center of the sircle Is someone really complaining about a skill that lets you dive freely saying its a bad skill?
: >Intentional feeding - pfffff ahahahha ok i put this one here as a joke. You will never get banned for this and so feed all you want its fine. Yet there are cases, even here on the boards, that show it's getting banned.
I saw once a guy who intentionally fed with Rammus every game and his loss record was broken because he won a game after hundreds of defeats.
: Scoreboard order is messed up
They changed it so that you're the first and then your team is ordered as before. I personally liked it when they made it so that every role faced their enemy. I still remember when players had no order and you coundln't even order them manually, those were dark times :P
Gaebolg2 (EUW)
: Can someone tell me how to carry?
-Trynda is itself a weak champion, with some basic CC (even a slow) you'll die without doi9ng significant damage in a teamfight. -Your K/D/A means little to nothing, no matter how many kills you get if you can't end the game (winning obviosuly). -Stop trying to "carry" while telling your team to play safe, while you're not with them, there is a high chance the enemy can dive them anywhere, meaning the concept of playing safe does not exist at all. This is a team game, if you want to play solo, I personally recoomend you Starcraft 2, it's a really good RTS (probably the best one) and you can play 1v1 ladder and that way you won't have problems with not properly coordinating with your team, if you lose there, is because you were worse.
Febos (EUW)
: Fun fact #1: you reach level 30 faster now. Fun fact #2: you have, or can have, more champions at level 30 now than you did before. Quick math. Took an average of 180ish games to reach level 30 before the change. Let's say 200 PvP games instead, 4 games per day, 50% winrate, 30 minutes per game. Each game was ~73 IP. Over 200 games = 14600 IP. First Win Bonus (FW) = 7500 IP Total = 22100 IP Now how much do you earn? Glad you asked: https://i.imgur.com/SLoCB0f.png[/img] Not only do you get more than extra 20%, but it's also easier to unlock champions now. Each shard gives you a 20% discount towards that champion so it's like you increase your BE pool by 25%. In other words, 26560 BE -> 33200 BE; 50% extra. Finally, you don't have to buy Runes anymore, so that's an extra buck you save. Also, I'm not counting the FW bonus for this case, because it's minimal (not much higher than 2000 BE). https://i.ytimg.com/vi/GD6qtc2_AQA/maxresdefault.jpg
Fun fact #3: getting to lvl 30 faster means you have less experience when going into ranked and will perform worse. The faster lvl 30 is not necessarily a good thing.
: Still no Balence changes on the PBE
PBE is a place for testing, there is no reason for them to do that (have you realised they give away RP in PBE? They get no profit from there). If you want balance, go to the actual game (not like there's balance there, but at least you can make this complaint and be right while doing it), not to the beta.
: Remove premades from Ranked Solo
I agree with this, its not that I have a problem with duo players when playing solo, but since flex exists, duo players playing in the same place as solo players makes no sense. I had no problems and never fought anyone because they were premade back when I played solo (I don't play solo anymore), its just that its ilogical (also, if you force duo players into flex, it'd be easier for me to find games when I play 3 player flex {{sticker:garen-swing}} )
: is this normal
If you use the same email for both accounts, the base mmr of the new one is the mmr of the old one.
Volvobear (EUW)
: The LP system
We need a better solution to afk/leavers than the remake which only covers for very specific cases, at least the implementation of this system (the remake) means that they're looking for a better method and hopefully they will find it.
xxxXFANXxxx (EUNE)
: The only way one for all can be fun
Queue time is the answer, it'd take forever. If we consider all champions have the same pick rate, you'd only be able to play with arround 16% of playerbase, reduced by your mmr (if it applies to RGM, which I don't know). They already removed the 3 votes=100% pick to prevent solo/duo players from not being able to choose if a 3-4 premade was present.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Hillnor

Level 60 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion