: Why this community is worse than cancer
Lol i have 3 afkers in 1 game pls all the time why aways i need to lose games cuz afkers :(
: Why this community is worse than cancer
Hello can you please come and see me game one of players zokeren troll ur game can someone come to see what happend thank you :)
: _!_
im 26 years old mate but im dissapointing from everything cuz when i win they gave me less ip than i lost game this's not fear !!!
I dont care im disappointing from all of you and your attitude banned me but dont forget i will back as soon as pisible and i will tell to me friends about this to stop spending money for that game i will lost one fucking game and you we'll lost more than that so okey i waiting with pleasure
We will see about that i promise you ive got all the transactions and we will see that !!!
DUDE i will call to lawyer and will make a conversation about that this's unfear i wanna me money back !!!!
I dont care i want me money peace of shits and i will delete that game i dont care how many people in the world play that game i want me money i wont stop send measages i want me money !!!
Rioter Comments
: Penalty
I spend fucking money to buy a champions and that fucking game send me all the time with afkers flamer and trollers and you give me a penalty for desert 20 mins cuz one bastard flame me and i go afk i want me money back fucking bastards _!_ and i will stop playing that peace of shit _!_
Hello sorry about disturbing all the people , but im very upsad about what happend in that game i cant understand why when i make 2 wins and give me +13 lp per each after that when i lost one game take all me lp this's unfear please do something about it :) thank you
Pls do somethink with people which are afk all the time they need to be banned i lost me lp so many times and me last game was immportan could you please check me last match and back me lp :S
Rioter Comments
Because moustly they playing again and again without penalty and don't happend often just once and you punished me for 24 hours this's ridiculous so all the time when me computer or something happend you will punished me cuz this reason im not agree with this , this's too big penalty ... Punished me , but not like now this's very long time waiting and when somebody don't pick or dont ban champion i must waiting 30 minutes before i start playing i think this isn't properly and fear ....
Rioter Comments

Hristofor123

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion