Rioter Comments
: From Honor 5 to Honor 0 - How league made me a bad player to have on your team.
"Less frustrating game like Overwatch" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVFd46qABi0
: Poppy is to op morde is ok
> [{quoted}](name=King oƒ River,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OMy7oE22,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-25T22:08:02.163+0000) > > Poppy is to op morde is ok Poppy's quite strong, don't think she is op but is very obnoxious to play against imo.
: jax free elo my friend
> [{quoted}](name=King oƒ River,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Eod7qIfx,comment-id=0001000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-25T22:25:15.615+0000) > > jax free elo my friend Ngl I did try him. But he isn't my main role and while he is mechanically simple he has a lot of bad matchups and is reliant of either 1v9 carrying or being pretty useless from my personal experiences with him. For top lane in normals I have been finding success on urgot, renekton and the reworked pantheon (played the old one a few times as well) and urgot especially has very good low elo stats according to sites like u.gg and leagueofgraphs. I haven't played him jungle much but he seems very similar to yi and I personally am not a fan of that style. I'm sure if i practiced a lot and learned those kind of champions no doubt I would climb faster but tbh I would rather climb in a way that is more fun which I wholehartedly admit is why I am climbing slower than I could be. However I mainly created this post cause it is so much more fun playing games which are hotly contested rather than games decided by who is the biggest idiot of the lot but that's just the reality of what games will be sometimes but it usually comes down to someone first timing irelia top into a garen which I believe is soft inting in low elo.
: i never mute my team if someone flame then i mute him and report him but i see much less toxicity these days
> [{quoted}](name=King oƒ River,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Eod7qIfx,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-25T22:21:49.650+0000) > > i never mute my team if someone flame then i mute him and report him but i see much less toxicity these days That's fair but you're different to me. Even the slightest bullshit pushes me over the edge so I have just kept pings on cause that's usually what most people use for suggestions or when they are going to gank. If you see less toxicity then I hope that trend continues for your future games {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: what do you want to hear?
> [{quoted}](name=King oƒ River,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Eod7qIfx,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-25T22:18:42.367+0000) > > what do you want to hear? What people think. You have expressed your thoughts clearly and I have replied to them. I'm not trying to create a circlejerk here it's called a discussion which clearly is something the general league community is shit at doing (not saying you are included in that generalisation).
: never judge a player by his rank...
> [{quoted}](name=King oƒ River,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Eod7qIfx,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-25T22:12:25.079+0000) > > never judge a player by his rank... Also I judge myself and admit that my mechanics and decision making are bad and that's why I am in silver. That is also the reason I stay away from high skill floor champs because I would feed my ass off if I tried playing them in a ranked environment with all the pressure tied to your lp cause I know damn well a costly mistake on such champs can lose games. It's also why I have my chat permamuted from now on due to the fact that it tilts the shit out of me seeing people vent and make stupid calls and since I have I had a big winning spree from 0lp silver 3 to silver 2 promos with the occasional loss in between but I feel I am taking the right steps forward.
: never judge a player by his rank...
> [{quoted}](name=King oƒ River,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Eod7qIfx,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-25T22:12:25.079+0000) > > never judge a player by his rank "You want to see a good game, where everyone know his champion and know what to do ? Climb" -King of River Hypocrisy much?
Shamose (EUW)
: So the most extreme option. 20 games x 20 champs = 400 games before you can get ranked. Sounds a bit much if you ask me.
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Eod7qIfx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-25T22:00:32.861+0000) > > So the most extreme option. > > 20 games x 20 champs = 400 games before you can get ranked. > > Sounds a bit much if you ask me. Well there are no roles in the game where there are 20 high skill floor champions. Most players don't even have 20 champions in their champion pool for ranked aside from pro players who are forced to learn a lot of champs for when the meta shifts as well as the fact that THEY ARE NOT IN IRON-SILVER TIER. Also learning 20 high skill floor champions like riven, ryze and azir is nigh on impossible for iron-silver players so this will give them a wake up call so they realise that whet they are doing is very much not advisable for their skill level. Hell the hardest champion I play is probably kai'sa who A) Isn't that difficult B) I have played 20+ games on and C) Is a champ who's role is the one I main. I'm not saying I'm a shining example of what people should do but even your average bronze player would say that trying to learn 20 high skill floor champs is ridiculous.
: This is a new account right? So if i hit 30 lvl ,go for a ranked and i pick for example yasuo and i have 5k pts on him, but on main acc i have like 1m pts...Someone can manage the champion on 20kpts, someone can't handle it after 1m points
> [{quoted}](name=King oƒ River,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Eod7qIfx,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-25T21:49:16.309+0000) > > This is a new account right? So if i hit 30 lvl ,go for a ranked and i pick for example yasuo and i have 5k pts on him, but on main acc i have like 1m pts...Someone can manage the champion on 20kpts, someone can't handle it after 1m points Thanks for raising that issue it was something that I was planning on mentioning but got lost with all the content in my original paragraph.
: This is a new account right? So if i hit 30 lvl ,go for a ranked and i pick for example yasuo and i have 5k pts on him, but on main acc i have like 1m pts...Someone can manage the champion on 20kpts, someone can't handle it after 1m points
> [{quoted}](name=King oƒ River,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Eod7qIfx,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-25T21:49:16.309+0000) > > This is a new account right? So if i hit 30 lvl ,go for a ranked and i pick for example yasuo and i have 5k pts on him, but on main acc i have like 1m pts...Someone can manage the champion on 20kpts, someone can't handle it after 1m points Ok so maybe put a system in for smurfs, the majority of which spend a handful of games in lower elos anyway cause they can shitstomp people. Also you have 30 levels to get games in that's quite a lot of games and cause you are shitstomping crappy normals players you farm s- ranks like it's nothing. Maybe add a streak system where if it's clear as day they are competent on the champ there will be no need for them to play such a staggeringly high amount of games but given that 99% of people in iron-silver are not smurfs (i know in gold/plat there is a higher amount ofc) then this is not that bad for smurfing if the above leniencies are added in.
: strongly disagree
> [{quoted}](name=King oƒ River,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Eod7qIfx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-25T21:41:54.968+0000) > > strongly disagree Ok why?
: Shaco is too weak
Surely it's a meme by this point that shaco players complain so much about their champion. I don't think shaco is that bad if according to u.gg he has a 52.98% winrate and a 3.3% pick rate in diamond+ so he is not top tier by a long shot but is hardly on the same levels of shit as other champs in the jungle like shyvana and skarner who are basically extinct at this point.
Rioter Comments
: Jungle because i can take the abuse laners give junglers.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NyrLWQrl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-25T16:18:27.801+0000) > > Jungle because i can take the abuse laners give junglers. I've just learned to mute my chat permanently but keep pings on cause 99.9% of time people use the chat is to be a petty %%%%%
: > [{quoted}](name=LOTRKingluis,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2mJAxnEX,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-11T15:48:19.298+0000) > > AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA > > stop inventing numbers, your pyke mains will be destroyed, nerf to non existance. https://champion.gg/champion/Pyke/Support That's where he's getting these numbers from. Plat+ are all exactly as he said.
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2mJAxnEX,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-11T18:30:13.803+0000) > > https://champion.gg/champion/Pyke/Support > > That's where he's getting these numbers from. Plat+ are all exactly as he said. It says 9.13 in the top right those numbers are very outdated
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: # **IN GOOD HANDS**
> [{quoted}](name=M3GTRDragon,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mlGAJEss,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-11T12:38:23.902+0000) > > # **IN GOOD HANDS** Jinx used to be one of those champions that was great in good hands not so much in the hands of noobs but because she is so overpowered it is a similar case to kogmaw in ardent meta where she can be played by a %%%%%% and still 1v9 like it's nothing.
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: # **IN GOOD HANDS**
> [{quoted}](name=M3GTRDragon,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mlGAJEss,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-11T12:38:23.902+0000) > > # **IN GOOD HANDS** Sorry for late reply but Tenchuu cuck reported me for %%%% all yet I still get banned. Read the part where i say in lower elos both her pick and win rates are higher. Yh cause i'm sure an iron player who autowins with an op champion has jinx "in good hands". It's funny you say that cause she has the lowest skill floor (not ceiling) when it comes to adcs as she is so forgiving and op once you have your infinity edge and even before infinity edge she is still decent in lane with her only drawback being little mobility but she has a 175% movespeed buff on kill or assist, 1.5 second root and a 70% slow. She also has 700 autoattack range at level 9 with rockets that cost next to no mana at that stage. Also by level 5 her q has the same range as regular caitlyn autoattacks as well as dealing way more damage, being aoe and synergising amazingly with runaans.
: IM DONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE RIOT GAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: Wait? jinx broken? lol... she is barely viable and only strong in good hands
> [{quoted}](name=M3GTRDragon,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mlGAJEss,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-11T09:35:43.885+0000) > > Wait? jinx broken? lol... she is barely viable and only strong in good hands "barely viable and only strong in good hands" *meanwhile in diamond+ she has a 53% win rate and 16% pick rate and in lower elos both her pick and win rates are even higher* {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: In what reality did she have the highest winrate for 13 patches?
> [{quoted}](name=Tenchuu Khan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mlGAJEss,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-11T03:52:34.563+0000) > > In what reality did she have the highest winrate for 13 patches? Are u really that lazy that you don't look into statsites like u.gg and Leagueofgraphs and didn't even take 2 seconds to click on the previous patches stats.
: Took a break from Ranked for a couple of days.....
Shouldn't have ff'd cause yasuo was about to hit his 10 death powerspike
: Play early champs, roam and get **STONKS** Legit silver and gold is all about early pressure, enemy team will most likely not recover before midgame if you play your lane and help out other lanes.
> [{quoted}](name=SectionedOne,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=d46Q38xq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-10T18:59:30.861+0000) > > Play early champs, roam and get **STONKS** > > Legit silver and gold is all about early pressure, enemy team will most likely not recover before midgame if you play your lane and help out other lanes. I don't think any1 could've salvaged this game so this ain't the right time to be saying that lmao
: Yeah. I will surely build botrk, guisinos on talon or zed. You only take into consideration certain champions that can build those items but dont think at all about how utterly destroyed you in laning phase to the point you wont reach late game not even because game will end before that, but simply because you will be completely underfarmed and useless.
> [{quoted}](name=AstralIgnis,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wit81MMU,comment-id=00020001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-10T10:23:58.666+0000) > > Yeah. I will surely build botrk, guisinos on talon or zed. You only take into consideration certain champions that can build those items but dont think at all about how utterly destroyed you in laning phase to the point you wont reach late game not even because game will end before that, but simply because you will be completely underfarmed and useless. Assasins are countered by tanks u %%%%%% u sound like those %%%%%y adcs that complain about assasins countering them
: JUST duo
> [{quoted}](name=BrokenArtist,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ws8hZVJh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-10T13:02:34.875+0000) > > JUST duo 4Head
Rioter Comments
: unable to join game after champ select, draft mode
With all the various reports you would've thought by now that they would get their shit together and %%%%ing hotfix this game breaking bullshit.
zigzagerzz (EUNE)
: Loading bug
Literally at this %%%%ing point in time staring at a game is in %%%%ing progress and i'm sitting here like %%%%% where! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKBLmMB70DA
zigzagerzz (EUNE)
: Loading bug
Twice in 2 consecutive days. Lost 40 lp from this bullshit it's beyond ridiculous from a company which makes %%%%ing billions off of horny weebs buying all the %%%%ing skins.
: i meant the ones that WERE NOT AFK to lose less LP
> [{quoted}](name=gabriel2002810,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hAPfdsov,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-19T20:00:24.146+0000) > > i meant the ones that WERE NOT AFK to lose less LP By abusing the system I'm pretty sure Emperor Talquin means things like this will encourage more elo boosting as some1 on a smurf account which they don't care about the elo of could duo with some1 and then afk in doomed games so that player getting boosted will lose less lp.
: thank you for your input, i had no idea vision control would impact this, and im pretty sure that my cs was kinda low i think, so that could be why
> [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QEAjueAK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-19T21:06:17.861+0000) > > thank you for your input, i had no idea vision control would impact this, and im pretty sure that my cs was kinda low i think, so that could be why One thing which may help is looking at u.gg for statistics. This will help you see what other ekko players average in terms of cs so you can aim to get a higher cs/minute score for your S rank. Also as has been said before you can't stress enough how important vision is. When aiming for an S get a control ward whenever you have spare gold and an item space, also you may do this already but some ekko's take red trinket which is not a very consistent way of building up that vision score so maybe stick to yellow's so u can place more wards and get higher vision scores more consistently.
Rioter Comments
Haze97 (EUW)
: Don't trust that site. Leagueofgraphs is by far the most accurate site, but I don't expect you to know. You're tilted from just using the boards.
> [{quoted}](name=Haze97,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=701JdUME,comment-id=000a000000010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-27T16:02:29.197+0000) > > Don't trust that site. > > Leagueofgraphs is by far the most accurate site, but I don't expect you to know. You're tilted from just using the boards. even then log says 50.3% for yi plat+ :p
Haze97 (EUW)
: Don't trust that site. Leagueofgraphs is by far the most accurate site, but I don't expect you to know. You're tilted from just using the boards.
> [{quoted}](name=Haze97,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=701JdUME,comment-id=000a000000010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-27T16:02:29.197+0000) > > Don't trust that site. > > Leagueofgraphs is by far the most accurate site, but I don't expect you to know. You're tilted from just using the boards. It's not bad for builds though.
Haze97 (EUW)
: Don't trust that site. Leagueofgraphs is by far the most accurate site, but I don't expect you to know. You're tilted from just using the boards.
> [{quoted}](name=Haze97,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=701JdUME,comment-id=000a000000010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-27T16:02:29.197+0000) > > Don't trust that site. > > Leagueofgraphs is by far the most accurate site, but I don't expect you to know. You're tilted from just using the boards. Leagueographs take the last 2 days into account only for champion winrates..... at this current point in time a patch has been released in between that time so leagueofgraphs statistics currently are highly inaccurate cause it is based on 2 different balance patches.
Haze97 (EUW)
: With skills like Sherlock my dear friend, how did you not find out macro played a bigger role than kda?
> [{quoted}](name=Haze97,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=701JdUME,comment-id=000a00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-27T15:59:33.070+0000) > > With skills like Sherlock my dear friend, how did you not find out macro played a bigger role than kda? That sounds like a supports philosophy. Clearly it doesn't work out so well for you :/
Haze97 (EUW)
: Funny you say that coz I recall losing 8 out of the 10 matches in my placements. Blame it on afk players and playing on mobile data with 250 ping lmao. It didn't take me long to climb out of Bronze however, but keep typing. With every reply to type do I gain a new reason to report you.
> [{quoted}](name=Haze97,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=701JdUME,comment-id=000a000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-27T15:56:10.318+0000) > > Funny you say that coz I recall losing 8 out of the 10 matches in my placements. Blame it on afk players and playing on mobile data with 250 ping lmao. > > It didn't take me long to climb out of Bronze however, but keep typing. With every reply to type do I gain a new reason to report you. Report me for talking facts ok buddy as if that will do anything. Have fun continously feeding your games and then supposedly thinking ur actually doing well. Just blame it on the ping 4Head.
Haze97 (EUW)
: With that attitude you'll always be hardstuck. Enjoy a report coming your way because you're incapable of holding a logical argument. Good luck with climbing out of low who with that attitude tho.
> [{quoted}](name=Haze97,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=701JdUME,comment-id=000a000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-27T15:51:30.557+0000) > > With that attitude you'll always be hardstuck. Enjoy a report coming your way because you're incapable of holding a logical argument. > > Good luck with climbing out of low who with that attitude tho. I'm the hardstuck one yet u have 2 accounts 0 lp negative win ratios and negative kds on ur mains. You should get a lottery ticket cause a 58% winrate with a 5.8 / 7.7 / 4.1 kda on talon is one of the jammiest things I have ever seen.
Haze97 (EUW)
: You little silly friend of ours, go read the statistics on my other account which I have provided you on your order equally repulsive reply. Do you have a problem with understanding people or an insecurity complex which needs you to shame people to try and get your point across?
> [{quoted}](name=Haze97,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=701JdUME,comment-id=000800010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-27T15:49:29.648+0000) > > You little silly friend of ours, go read the statistics on my other account which I have provided you on your order equally repulsive reply. > > Do you have a problem with understanding people or an insecurity complex which needs you to shame people to try and get your point across? Oh i did read the statistics on ur other accounts where I saw that the only champion that you have a positive kd on is warwick. One look at the average combat statistics on u.gg for silver players and you are massively underperforming. The only semi respectable score you have is vision so I would look into playing support if I were you. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Haze97 (EUW)
: Nice shaming. Except I'm sitting in the same division as you on my new account with a 70% winrate while you've got a 40%. And this is while playing on 180-200 ping. - https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Harveyikfabq I think you're better off figuring out why you have a sub 30% winrate on jungling alone before you try to rank shame people or give out advice on how you can easily get ahead in the jungle without ever actually ganking. Yi is also a shit attempt at justifying your points. He's only sits at an above 50% winrate below platinum, and still scales incredibly well due to his items being cheap af. Unless you've actually played jungle with a positive winrate or the junglers you mention I'd suggest you drop that cocky attitude and actually learn to play the role.
> [{quoted}](name=Haze97,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=701JdUME,comment-id=000a0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-27T15:25:35.700+0000) > > Nice shaming. > > Except I'm sitting in the same division as you on my new account with a 70% winrate while you've got a 30%. > > And this is while playing on 180-200 ping. > > - https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Harveyikfabq > > I think you're better off figuring out why you have a sub 30% winrate on jungling alone before you try to rank shame people or give out advice on how you can easily get ahead in the jungle without ever actually ganking. > > Yi is also a shit attempt at justifying your points. He's only sits at an above 50% winrate below platinum, and still scales incredibly well due to his items being cheap af. > > Unless you've actually played jungle with a positive winrate or the junglers you mention I'd suggest you drop that cocky attitude and actually learn to play the role. Also check yi's winrates on u.gg he has a 52.55% winrate in bronze 52.4% winrate in silver and 51.05% winrate in plat+
Haze97 (EUW)
: I hardly ever see adc mains place wards. I played AD carry the other day (Lucian) and ended up placing just as many wards as the support. If anything, the PTSD from playing top lane dictates you shouldn't take two steps across the river if your brush isn't warded, for if the jungler's been camping you you can kiss your lane goodbye. The habit carries over.
> [{quoted}](name=Haze97,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=701JdUME,comment-id=0008000100000001,timestamp=2019-06-27T15:33:13.743+0000) > > I hardly ever see adc mains place wards. > > I played AD carry the other day (Lucian) and ended up placing just as many wards as the support. > > If anything, the PTSD from playing top lane dictates you shouldn't take two steps across the river if your brush isn't warded, for if the jungler's been camping you you can kiss your lane goodbye. The habit carries over. I don't think you should talk much about adc if not only u have a negative winrate with ur most played adc but also have a negative kd and a sub 2.0 kda which is horrifically bad for an adc. It may not be terrible if you were playing a top laner but if u die that often as an adc ur positioning is whack and needs some serious looking at, especially with how safe a mobile carry such as lucian is with his e. If you ward then good for you but you gotta realise there is someone in lane to deep ward for you and help you at a point in the game where u are weaker cause u r more item reliant than other roles. Also the only times I play jungler is when filled but everything I have said is stuff I heard from high elo players such as tarzaned, IWD, Dopa and faker so if you have an issue with that then take it up with them I'm sure they value the opinion of a bronze 4 player.
: > [{quoted}](name=S%%%hadow115,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mqir18WF,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-27T00:50:31.227+0000) > > i feel like this game has gotten to the point where it it pretty skilless because half the champions are just way too easy Which champions are you even talking about? With Akali, Irelia, Azir, LeBlanc and Pre 9.11 Ryze dominating the highest level of play, I am legitimately curious. > [{quoted}](name=S%%%hadow115,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mqir18WF,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-27T00:50:31.227+0000) > > and have point and clikc cc Riot has been removing point-and-click champions from the game over the past years (e.g. Old Taric and Old Sion stun). What are you talking about. > [{quoted}](name=S%%%hadow115,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mqir18WF,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-27T00:50:31.227+0000) > > and these champions are boring af i just dont understand why people play all these boring champions Maybe because they care about actually playing the game and not a champion. LoL is not a RPG. > [{quoted}](name=S%%%hadow115,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mqir18WF,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-27T00:50:31.227+0000) > > like rammus garen fizz etc How does Fizz even fit into this. What. > [{quoted}](name=S%%%hadow115,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mqir18WF,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-27T00:50:31.227+0000) > > it just takes all the competition out and make this game seem way too casual becuase you cant 1v1 or even 5v5 vs these champions that you litterly can not mess up on Oh yeah I guess this is why we see those champs in high elo and pro play all the time. Except we don't.
> [{quoted}](name=Bananenschnder,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mqir18WF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-27T01:21:12.870+0000) > > Which champions are you even talking about? > With Akali, Irelia, Azir, LeBlanc and Pre 9.11 Ryze dominating the highest level of play, I am legitimately curious. > > Riot has been removing point-and-click champions from the game over the past years (e.g. Old Taric and Old Sion stun). What are you talking about. > > Maybe because they care about actually playing the game and not a champion. LoL is not a RPG. > > How does Fizz even fit into this. What. > > Oh yeah I guess this is why we see those champs in high elo and pro play all the time. Except we don't. Fizz is a weird case where certain aspects of playing him (such as farming efficiently without getting harassed to shit) are a bit of a learning curve however he is also guilty of being one of the most faceroll champs in the game as soon as he get's the slightest bit ahead or even if he is even in some matchups. His ult hitbox is also absurd cause the fish bait launched is way smaller than it and the range indicator once it lands is also smaller than the actual hitbox is, he also has a get out of jail free card with his e making him very forgivable for newer players. Also fizz does suck in teamfights if he misses his ult or it is on cooldown.
Haze97 (EUW)
: That's bullshit. Jungle becomes a weak role the moment your laners overextend, shutting out all gank potential. The only time jungle makes a huge difference is when your teammates set up ganks, or allow for ganks to be set up by being pushed in. Doesn't matter whether they feed or not. The moment they insist on overextending it writes any chance of a potential gank off for that lane and we all know how powerfarming in this meta works.
> [{quoted}](name=Haze97,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=701JdUME,comment-id=000a00000001,timestamp=2019-06-26T22:08:20.125+0000) > > That's bullshit. Jungle becomes a weak role the moment your laners overextend, shutting out all gank potential. > > The only time jungle makes a huge difference is when your teammates set up ganks, or allow for ganks to be set up by being pushed in. > > Doesn't matter whether they feed or not. The moment they insist on overextending it writes any chance of a potential gank off for that lane and we all know how powerfarming in this meta works. You do realise your so called definition of "overextending" is something called lane priority, anyone with 2 brain cells realises that this grants them safer access to scuttles and also good backup options if the enemy jungler invades their jungle. Also jungling is not all about ganking. And if you are lanes are pushing up and u still want to permagank play {{champion:60}} for easy tower dives as soon as u get level 3 and champions such as {{champion:254}} {{champion:59}} have incredibly strong post 6 ganks with their ults. If jungle revolves purely around ganking then champions such as {{champion:11}} would have ryze level win rates across all elos. I also stand by my earlier statement that the chance of all ur lanes "overextending" *cough* granting lane priority *cough* are rare and there will be moments where this is not happening cause if u had any idea how wave manipulation works waves will generally push back to your turret once you have pushed a wave into the enemies turret. But ofc what should I expect from someone hardstuck bronze 4. Just an fyi I think u need to find a new main cause bronze 4 players should not play fiora if they genuinely want to climb. Take LS' advice and play garen.
: There is actually variety of champions with varied builds present for adcs; problem is they're building the recommended items always. First problem is in laning; if you're mid/top you usually can't stand still and auto attack. These players actually don't even right click for farm and they stand still and aa; if you play supp you can see how they miss cs due to this. This also makes them easy target for poke because, supports usually keep moving : spellthief supp needs to aa/use abilities on champ to get gold, coin supp moves for getting coins, relic shield supp moves for farm. This is the minimum and above this, they move for landing cc/abilities. So a stationary target is objectively easy to hit. Second problem is you can literally poke and get away with no damage from them because, they'll just run back to tower. Even with melee supp(ornn euw acc,naut this acc) i make sure to trade damage back even if it is not 100% because that makes going all in on me risky. Third problem is they don't know when to back off; bad positioning and no trading leads to low HP and with that they constantly push even if it is a 1v2 or 1v3. This is the reason why many bot lanes feed like 0/5 in first 5-10 mins. Because adc goes in supp has to follow and they too die. Final problem is adcs don't give a fcuk about build. It is for all lanes, as there are items apart from recommended items; first is boots- adcs never buy ninja or mercury both of which are extremely useful. Armor pen or grievous wound or lethality items are there for a reason and they only see ad items. They go push beyond vision lines, not even warding the free wards and farm only to feed. They don't understand that they cause more damage to objectives and think that blaming supp and jg will hide their mistakes. Instead of being AD carry, they're mostly like AD feedy and if you find any adc with 50cs-60cs, 2 deaths or more, 2vision score or less, in first 10 mins understand that bot Lane is lost and ask the supp to supp other laners who can carry.
> [{quoted}](name=maayonmaayan,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=701JdUME,comment-id=000800010000,timestamp=2019-06-26T23:41:48.231+0000) > > There is actually variety of champions with varied builds present for adcs; problem is they're building the recommended items always. > > First problem is in laning; if you're mid/top you usually can't stand still and auto attack. These players actually don't even right click for farm and they stand still and aa; if you play supp you can see how they miss cs due to this. This also makes them easy target for poke because, supports usually keep moving : spellthief supp needs to aa/use abilities on champ to get gold, coin supp moves for getting coins, relic shield supp moves for farm. This is the minimum and above this, they move for landing cc/abilities. So a stationary target is objectively easy to hit. > > Second problem is you can literally poke and get away with no damage from them because, they'll just run back to tower. Even with melee supp(ornn euw acc,naut this acc) i make sure to trade damage back even if it is not 100% because that makes going all in on me risky. > > Third problem is they don't know when to back off; bad positioning and no trading leads to low HP and with that they constantly push even if it is a 1v2 or 1v3. This is the reason why many bot lanes feed like 0/5 in first 5-10 mins. Because adc goes in supp has to follow and they too die. > > Final problem is adcs don't give a fcuk about build. It is for all lanes, as there are items apart from recommended items; first is boots- adcs never buy ninja or mercury both of which are extremely useful. > > Armor pen or grievous wound or lethality items are there for a reason and they only see ad items. > > They go push beyond vision lines, not even warding the free wards and farm only to feed. They don't understand that they cause more damage to objectives and think that blaming supp and jg will hide their mistakes. > > Instead of being AD carry, they're mostly like AD feedy and if you find any adc with 50cs-60cs, 2 deaths or more, 2vision score or less, in first 10 mins understand that bot Lane is lost and ask the supp to supp other laners who can carry. "if you're top you usually can't stand still and autoattack" {{champion:23}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:2}} {{champion:240}} Standing still and not kiting as an adc is the quickest route to iron 4
: I just checked the EUW Top 20 Challenger players and they consist of 1 Toplaner 7 Adcs 4 Junglers 6 Midlaners and 2 Supports so i really wanna know what your talking about when you say that all top players are toplaners. By far it's the worst role to carry up looking at that example :)
> [{quoted}](name=PaG VentusKing,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=701JdUME,comment-id=00020001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-25T15:29:23.316+0000) > > I just checked the EUW Top 20 Challenger players and they consist of 1 Toplaner 7 Adcs 4 Junglers 6 Midlaners and 2 Supports so i really wanna know what your talking about when you say that all top players are toplaners. By far it's the worst role to carry up looking at that example :) You are making very valid points but how the hell did this thread go from the state of low elo bot lane being garbage to high elo top being uninfluential and hardest to climb with. I stand by both of those arguments but surely you can create your own threads for this subject matter lmao.
: The thing is that tank metas tend to be dominated more by bruisers more than tanks... every tank meta has had up to 2 meta tanks and the rest are bruisers or assasins... hell the main one people talk about was tank ekko and fizz being an issue. Bruisers have been routinely stronger than tanks for years now... they really don’t need a rune that kills tanks off. And even if they did need help killing tanks off ain’t the way... The idea of balance is having everyone be equal, not killing a class off.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pF5ThgLi,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-25T15:52:07.486+0000) > > The thing is that tank metas tend to be dominated more by bruisers more than tanks... every tank meta has had up to 2 meta tanks and the rest are bruisers or assasins... hell the main one people talk about was tank ekko and fizz being an issue. > > Bruisers have been routinely stronger than tanks for years now... they really don’t need a rune that kills tanks off. > > And even if they did need help killing tanks off ain’t the way... The idea of balance is having everyone be equal, not killing a class off. You are right there was the ekko fizz tank meta in season 5/6 (can't remember which one exactly) however there was also the times that maokai and poppy terrorised the shit out of everyone in top lane in a seperate tank meta after this one. It's funny sometimes watching old videos of how %%%%%%edly strong they were. Also bottom line is that tanks are very boring and uninteractive in top lane so I have no issue with a keystone crippling their viability cause tank meta is no fun at all. I'm fine with how they are in jungle and support (also many high elo junglers have strong opinions on nunu and sejuani)
: Given conquerer has killed tanks, and with the death of tanks caused the bursty snowball meta we are in at the moment it’s about time tanks got something like this. Plus the tank meta was asssasins and bruisers being issues... we don’t actually have a meta where it was Tank actually being strong.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pF5ThgLi,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-06-25T09:41:44.469+0000) > > Given conquerer has killed tanks, and with the death of tanks caused the bursty snowball meta we are in at the moment it’s about time tanks got something like this. > > Plus the tank meta was asssasins and bruisers being issues... we don’t actually have a meta where it was Tank actually being strong. "Tanks are dead" {{champion:223}}
: Given conquerer has killed tanks, and with the death of tanks caused the bursty snowball meta we are in at the moment it’s about time tanks got something like this. Plus the tank meta was asssasins and bruisers being issues... we don’t actually have a meta where it was Tank actually being strong.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pF5ThgLi,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-06-25T09:41:44.469+0000) > > Given conquerer has killed tanks, and with the death of tanks caused the bursty snowball meta we are in at the moment it’s about time tanks got something like this. > > Plus the tank meta was asssasins and bruisers being issues... we don’t actually have a meta where it was Tank actually being strong. Conqueror has not killed tanks, all it has done is rightfully meant they do not shit on top laners early by taking next to no damage in lane while outscaling the %%%% out of their lane opponent. Tanks still dominate jungle and support roles alongside other classes within them however whenever they are strong in top lane the only viable options are tanks top which makes the whole lane a complete snoozefest.
jacktjong (EUW)
: Zoe is thousands of years old. If anyone's the pedophile it's Zoe
> [{quoted}](name=jacktjong,realm=EUW,application-id=IRLJz88n,discussion-id=4pXzgu1f,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-25T10:14:01.321+0000) > > Zoe is thousands of years old. If anyone's the pedophile it's Zoe But looks like an 8 year old......
Silent Note (EUNE)
: I don't agree. I climbed from Bronze 4 to Plat 4 playing support in like 95% of my solo queue games. In low elo it's not difficult to 1v2 botlane with supports that deal actual damage, and you'll almost always win the vision battle vs the enemy support, because they underrate vision and buy only 1 or 2 control wards per game. The roaming potential to secure scuttle for your jungler, follow them to invade the enemy botside buff, secure dragons, and roam to mid to get some kills is also really strong. I honestly think support is one of the best roles to climb low elo with, because it's the best role to grant vision for your team, deny enemy vision, and focus on objectives. And as I already said, if you pick a support that can basically win 1v2 botlane most of the times due to the damage output, you'll already have 2 people in your team ahead. In low elo people also don't know that you're supposed to rotate from bot to mid or top after the first tower, and knowing when to rotate and swap lanes with other team members also gives you a huge advantage over the enemy team, who probably doesn't know what they're supposed to do against it.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=701JdUME,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-25T06:49:24.679+0000) > > I don't agree. I climbed from Bronze 4 to Plat 4 playing support in like 95% of my solo queue games. In low elo it's not difficult to 1v2 botlane with supports that deal actual damage, and you'll almost always win the vision battle vs the enemy support, because they underrate vision and buy only 1 or 2 control wards per game. > The roaming potential to secure scuttle for your jungler, follow them to invade the enemy botside buff, secure dragons, and roam to mid to get some kills is also really strong. I honestly think support is one of the best roles to climb low elo with, because it's the best role to grant vision for your team, deny enemy vision, and focus on objectives. > And as I already said, if you pick a support that can basically win 1v2 botlane most of the times due to the damage output, you'll already have 2 people in your team ahead. In low elo people also don't know that you're supposed to rotate from bot to mid or top after the first tower, and knowing when to rotate and swap lanes with other team members also gives you a huge advantage over the enemy team, who probably doesn't know what they're supposed to do against it. You could be godlike with ur vision but it's useless when ur teammates don't look at the minimap.
Show more

Hyper5pace

Level 105 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion