: I would have loved to see the original 5v5 Magma chamber. Would make such a refreshing change from summoner's rift.
Really satisfied to see people interested in making a change, you know we did that with URF ^^
: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/features/showdown-magma-chamber-info?ref=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter And like I said, it ain't coming. Magma chamber was made with the computers the pros where using in mind, aka state of the art gaming computers... the computers we use are nothing like that and as a result can't run magma chamber. Plus it's a 2v2 map but the howling abyss is better optimised, will work on normal computers, and was preferred over magma chamber by pros and play testers (hence the snowdown showdown game mode which is a 1v1 or 2v2 game mode played on the howling abyss). Also > we need to fill the empty spot that Dominion left marked. It's already been filled, the featured game mode rotation was created to replace dominion.
You know back when people wanted to bring back URF mode? Riot said that game modes are unique and never come back. A few years after, we had URF 2 more times, and rotating game modes that somewhat prioritize URF. Now think about that, how many times did people spam "BRING BACK URF!!!"
: Riot have said that magma chamber isn't in development nor will it be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXRFpbk3Xac Never, ever say that :p Minorities have no effect, masses change surroundings.
Rioter Comments
Szaas (EUW)
: Bard cannot cross Taliyah's wall
Declined (EUNE)
: The system is smart enough to figure out what you're doing, please don't try this 'idea' it will end badly.
Name matches the reply.. Me like it {{champion:20}}
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=I 69 HER ALL DAY,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KZnWzcGK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-13T18:00:03.410+0000) > > Does this mean that you can get a total of ~131 hextech chests (+ the number of new champions added) per season? Yup! You can get the same amount of chests as there are champions in the game, theoretically :-)
I love the idea of rewarding players for learning a variety of champions and roles, but wouldn't this ruin it for new players who own a very small amount of champions till like level 30 or even later? First solution that comes to mind is giving summoners from level 1-30 a slightly higher chance to get a second hextech chest on any given champion, then when they reach 30 it gets reverted to the current state. (Maybe not well thought out but it's something {{summoner:31}} )
Eambo (EUW)
: Hextech Crafting and Mastery - Frequently Asked Questions
> - You must not have earned a hextech chest this season with the champion that you are playing. Does this mean that you can get a total of ~131 hextech chests (+ the number of new champions added) per season?
Eambo (EUW)
: The loss of a great community member
{{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
: Actually now that you mentioned it, usually happens when I spam the Shop button. Not 100% successful though, investigating further. Edit: While trying to replicate, 2 out of 5 times so far.
Doesn't happen anymore o.O
Nakhishia (EUW)
: I'd be surprised if they actually keybined CTRL+A. But the store acts like a browser. And you'll have to drag at a specific location.
Actually now that you mentioned it, usually happens when I spam the Shop button. Not 100% successful though, investigating further. Edit: While trying to replicate, 2 out of 5 times so far.
: Love that name lol
Rioter Comments
Nakhishia (EUW)
: That happens when you accidentaly drags and marks the store. Much like when you drag and select an image in your browser.
See, the problem is , when you click on a blank surface it doesn't go away as it should. Also tried to replicate by click dragging the mouse and pressing Ctrl+A, did not work.
Driaven (EUW)
: Restart your league of legends client
Still a bug and frustrates people ^^
Rioter Comments

I 69 HER ALL DAY

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion