Rioter Comments
: How to play against zed as viktor?
try rushing {{item:3191}} it really helps a lot against Zed
: Ah, but why 12?
> [{quoted}](name=Ledena kocka,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=qIIsklEd,comment-id=0003000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T19:33:03.237+0000) > > Ah, but why 12? I just took the name because I usually meme about being 12 and playing fortnite every day :3
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: Under the old IP system (IP now = Blue essence), you gained more IP _per match_. But with the current BE system you get more _overall_. Also, the old level-cap was level 30, with unlocks along the way, like Summoner spells, queue and eventually ranked access etc. Now the level cap is at level 500 (as far as I know), with 810 BE _minimum_ gained per level. The level gains can also be 900 BE, 960 BE or 1260 BE (RNG) at regular level-ups, with or 1980 BE, 2160 BE or 2220 BE (also RNG) gained at every 10 levels. The XP required to level up is also reset every 25 levels (level 50-75-100 etc.), so you level up faster in the beginning. TL;DR: It was WAY harder to get a 6300 BE champion under the old system. Unless you basically played 24/7, it could take a month to get a single one. Now you can get one in a couple weeks. Less if you're lucky with the level-up shards, and get a shard for the champion you want.
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=qIIsklEd,comment-id=0003000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-22T09:28:01.368+0000) > > Under the old IP system (IP now = Blue essence), you gained more IP _per match_. But with the current BE system you get more _overall_. > > Also, the old level-cap was level 30, with unlocks along the way, like Summoner spells, queue and eventually ranked access etc. Now the level cap is at level 500 (as far as I know), with 810 BE _minimum_ gained per level. > > The level gains can also be 900 BE, 960 BE or 1260 BE (RNG) at regular level-ups, with or 1980 BE, 2160 BE or 2220 BE (also RNG) gained at every 10 levels. > > The XP required to level up is also reset every 25 levels (level 50-75-100 etc.), so you level up faster in the beginning. > > TL;DR: > It was WAY harder to get a 6300 BE champion under the old system. Unless you basically played 24/7, it could take a month to get a single one. > > Now you can get one in a couple weeks. Less if you're lucky with the level-up shards, and get a shard for the champion you want. I don't think there is a level cap or it's just really high level cap [this guy is level 1633](https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=toucanceleste)
: Season 2 wasn't 3 years ago. https://prnt.sc/nrhwom
> [{quoted}](name=Ledena kocka,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=qIIsklEd,comment-id=00030001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T16:24:27.595+0000) > > Season 2 wasn't 3 years ago. https://prnt.sc/nrhwom are you sure? xd I'm 16 right now
: asking 1rp for transfer
just create a ticket, you might get it without drawing something since it's only 1 rp.
BartiX259 (EUNE)
: About Quarterback
if you get a skin code you get the champ too
: were you 12 when you started playing?
> [{quoted}](name=rito are scambgs,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=qIIsklEd,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-05-21T09:32:58.293+0000) > > were you 12 when you started playing? no I was 9 when I first started playing I changed my name to this last year
CHlGGA (EUW)
: they moved the info for twitch prime in store to the last page instead of first page :p they sooooooo know they messed up lol
> [{quoted}](name=CHlGGA,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Y5rmgiHf,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-20T20:15:27.716+0000) > > they moved the info for twitch prime in store to the last page instead of first page :p they sooooooo know they messed up lol yeah and they changed what it said so I guess we know what we get next time with prime
: how did you hoard so much BE do you play three champs in total or what?
> [{quoted}](name=rito are scambgs,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=qIIsklEd,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-21T06:14:50.745+0000) > > how did you hoard so much BE do you play three champs in total or what? I started playing league in season 2 and I have played pretty much every year so I've gotten a lot of blue essence, I have even have more champion shards that I can disenchant
CHlGGA (EUW)
: well when I tried to claim it first today, there was no offer of league on twitch because it ended May 14th . 1 hour later there was an offer, but it's the offer that ended May 14th and it just changed to May 27th. Which I can't claim because "I already claimed it". and if it starts the 27th, they shouldn't add the promotion in the client for 2shard, 1 legendary shard and 1 unique pengu emote... especially when the one on twitch says 1 skin 1 wardskin and 1 icon ..
> [{quoted}](name=CHlGGA,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Y5rmgiHf,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-20T20:09:28.800+0000) > > well when I tried to claim it first today, there was no offer of league on twitch because it ended May 14th . > 1 hour later there was an offer, but it's the offer that ended May 14th and it just changed to May 27th. Which I can't claim because "I already claimed it". and if it starts the 27th, they shouldn't add the promotion in the client for 2shard, 1 legendary shard and 1 unique pengu emote... especially when the one on twitch says 1 skin 1 wardskin and 1 icon .. yeah it's really fckd up right now I guess we have to wait and see what riot does about it.
CHlGGA (EUW)
: nope it's the wrong offer.. they fcked up somehow :p
> [{quoted}](name=CHlGGA,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Y5rmgiHf,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-20T19:49:40.610+0000) > > nope it's the wrong offer.. they fcked up somehow :p hmm, maybe they wrote it wrong on twitch or they just fckd it up, I think the new loot comes the 27th since it says april 3 - may 27 on twitch
LM Domino (EUW)
: Where is twitch prime
[you can find prime loot here](https://www.twitch.tv/prime)
LM Domino (EUW)
: Why are you thanking riot games support? Anyone can get to 66666BE
> [{quoted}](name=LM Domino,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=qIIsklEd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-20T17:52:30.770+0000) > > Why are you thanking riot games support? Anyone can get to 66666BE I had 66687 blue essence and 59 rp, so I wrote a ticket and asked them to remove 21 blue essence and to give me 10 rp
: Who Was Your First Main Champion!
Yorick was my first main, now it's {{champion:55}}
Cypherous (EUW)
: Cool, so now you can never play another game :P
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=qIIsklEd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-20T16:39:32.512+0000) > > Cool, so now you can never play another game :P I know :(
Sungar (EUW)
: Short Clip / Twitch Quadra Kill (High-Elo EUW )
Rioter Comments
Lapantino (EUW)
: Give AP non mana mages/assasins a choice
yeah I agree, I don't understand why people are complaining about no mana champs, if you play a mage you just rush luden's then have 20% cdr, hard to run out of mana and a lot of poke damage and wave clear.
harbleu (EUW)
: Is Riot going to ignore Udyr forever?
I agree, you have to buy spirit guard udyr if you actually want nice animations
: Twisted Treeline needs an update!
I want it reverted or updated, there shouldn't be altars on it.
: just build that infinity edge and adc urself my man
> [{quoted}](name=COATTOQUALUNQUE,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zEsZB6o8,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2019-01-15T13:23:44.894+0000) > > just build that infinity edge and adc urself my man Finally a good answer that actually is useful you truly know how to play the game sir
TSM Don Coa (EUNE)
: can u pls post me where i can use support ticket becaus i cant finde
> [{quoted}](name=TSM Don Coa,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=70hW7Yjh,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-20T10:03:25.862+0000) > > can u pls post me where i can use support ticket becaus i cant finde https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us
TrippyFox86 (EUNE)
: [Problem redeeming LOOT] Twitch Prime Promotion: Summoner's Crown Capsule
Submit a support ticket, they will help you for sure make sure to have a screenshot of the error you get and they will manually add a twitch capsule to your account.
: Map skins
I think they should make a new faction based map when a new champ releases
Hi lm Zoe (EUNE)
: Ranked is rigged
i agree ranked is rigged here's an upvote
: Hey buddy, Here's the thing, after the match the Token amount is usually split into two notifications, one saying something like "You got X Tokens for winning on Y game mode" and one saying "You got X Tokens for Y grade". This might've caused some confusion in case the first notification said 8 Tokens and you didn't see the second one. However, if you are positive your total Tokens haven't been properly updated based on the total amount of tokens you had prior to the match and how many you have now (+14), make sure to write to [Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so that they may check if something fishy might've happened. Have a nice day!
> [{quoted}](name=The Mad Clown,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=EogtUYyh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-03T12:34:30.115+0000) > > Hey buddy, > > Here's the thing, after the match the Token amount is usually split into two notifications, one saying something like "You got X Tokens for winning on Y game mode" and one saying "You got X Tokens for Y grade". This might've caused some confusion in case the first notification said 8 Tokens and you didn't see the second one. However, if you are positive your total Tokens haven't been properly updated based on the total amount of tokens you had prior to the match and how many you have now (+14), make sure to write to [Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so that they may check if something fishy might've happened. > > Have a nice day! Yeah, sometimes just 1 message pops up but you still get 14 tokens
SkyC4t (EUW)
: Since Faker won't be there for worlds, I had to do something for him :'( Legends never die
Sûppört (EUNE)
: Account Locked
Have you played on it from another ip adress? could've been locked if you logged in to your acc on 2 different locations or if you've used a vpn
: Aren't you tired of playing this bugged game? I mean, every update there's something else. It seems they can't do a update where they get something right. Just quit the game already, like some of us did.
> [{quoted}](name=Biscuit Bite,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=HOFAuJxB,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-09-30T15:37:56.159+0000) > > Aren't you tired of playing this bugged game? I mean, every update there's something else. It seems they can't do a update where they get something right. Just quit the game already, like some of us did. I don't understand why riot keeps updating the client it wasn't in need for an update they could've just fixed bugs and made the old client better
Hajrulla (EUW)
: Is this a bug, why does this happen? Level difference
You were probaly over leveled when he got the assist which gives him more xp than you got from your kills
: need 11 rp asap
I dont know if riot gives you rp from drawing a champ anymore but you could always try to send a painting of amumu or something easy too draw in a ticket to riot and ask for 11 rp
DutchPro (EUW)
: There was a 1v1 mode, but they removed it since it was so impopular. There has been a post before. I think they should enhance a 1v1 mode in custom games, so you meet up with the person before the game instead of random queueing (those queues could take ages). This way you dont have to rely on waiting for the enemy to leave the game at 100 cs or first blood, but also not having an impopular mode. (look at it more as a tournament/custom game instead of a seperate queue) Enhanced custom game is the way to go imo. Hope Riot listens
> [{quoted}](name=DutchPro1,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=tYuKM2Lo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-07T22:59:02.999+0000) > > There was a 1v1 mode, but they removed it since it was so impopular. > > > There has been a post before. I think they should enhance a 1v1 mode in custom games, so you meet up with the person before the game instead of random queueing (those queues could take ages). This way you dont have to rely on waiting for the enemy to leave the game at 100 cs or first blood, but also not having an impopular mode. > > (look at it more as a tournament/custom game instead of a seperate queue) > > Enhanced custom game is the way to go imo. Hope Riot listens I agree I think riot should add more features too custom games and add game settings.
Antenora (EUW)
: Who counters cho? {{champion:67}}
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=m3WG0jrT,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-08T15:06:50.432+0000) > > Who counters cho? > > {{champion:67}} {{champion:114}}
Hydnoras (EUW)
: You can get a checkpoint at least every week.
> [{quoted}](name=Hydnoras,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=nlsenjbj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-09T02:36:09.381+0000) > > You can get a checkpoint at least every week. dafuq, takes like 2 or 3 weeks for me to get a checkpoint.
Mirgata (EUNE)
: When your luck is out of this world
That is really unlucky 1 damage off
: No hextech keys drop [Bug?] Support couldn't help.
Same here, i have gotten 0 key fragment drops since i leveled up to honor level 3 and i have played 5+ games everyday and gotten atleast 1 honor from teammates every game
: What honor level where you last season ? If you were level 5 I'd find it weird that you don't progress since I was honor 5 myself and even while spending nearly all my time on Pbe and never really on my main account it still reached honor 3 checkpoint 3 So I'd guess that's where the difference comes from maybe ?
> [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=IIwWBc4r,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-10T21:29:24.949+0000) > > What honor level where you last season ? > If you were level 5 I'd find it weird that you don't progress since I was honor 5 myself and even while spending nearly all my time on Pbe and never really on my main account it still reached honor 3 checkpoint 3 > > So I'd guess that's where the difference comes from maybe ? I think those people who play more should get honor quicker still
FeeD3R13 (EUNE)
: Honor progress
Riot fcked honor up i have played like 200 more games than my brother have this season and im still honor 3 checkpoint 3 while he is honor 4
ˉsorry (EUW)
: Why are FULL TANKS doing more damage than anyone else right now?
Well full tanks doesen't deal much damage, juggernauts are supposed to deal damage
: Trynda, yi, fizz, yasuo needs buffs? What??? This makes no sense at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Šternberg,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wNAs8Pcf,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-04-26T09:45:13.604+0000) > > Trynda, yi, fizz, yasuo needs buffs? What??? This makes no sense at all. Yas isn't i need for buffs right now he is perfectly balanced atm
: So you dying at level 2 to a LB makes the runes bad? hmmmmmm ok
> [{quoted}](name=AoG Crouchyyy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AibAcl6F,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-26T09:52:35.870+0000) > > So you dying at level 2 to a LB makes the runes bad? hmmmmmm ok I would say every assassin can all in you early game, like a zed mid he can roam bot level 3 and kill their adc in some seconds
: War against wrong behaviour
People get tilted it's the new league the community in league season 2 wasn't the same you encountered less toxic people
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: Flat CDR
New runes is bad in my opinion leblanc 1 shot you lvl 2 now old leblanc had more damage and didn't 1 shot you level 2 because of the magic resist and armor.
: Best dns for league?
DNS doesen't matter too much
Rioter Comments
pulsejake (EUW)
: riot ruining league
Yi isn't good either, learn to play against the champion's urgot is bad rn
pulsejake (EUW)
: riot ruining league
There are only one challenger trynda... Trynda isn't a broken champ he is kinda bad cc him and hes dead even if he has ult.
Naranjo1 (EUNE)
: League of Legends is no longer fun & it needs some serious changes
New runes is just trash no defense in the runes... before the reworked and reverted her she didn't 1 shot you lvl 2 but now she does? the reason for that is the new runes
Rioter Comments
Show more

I am 12

Level 279 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion