D4RKEVA (EUW)
: 75% = never*. it was a typing mistake xD The 90% are from riot lyte The 0.0016% are from the message everyone gets who is permabanned for flame The 75% is an estimation ... But hey flamer always have 3 flamers per game because the game is so toxic right? NO flamers have more flamers due to provocing normal players. I usually have 1 flamer per game at most and these are always butthurt people in the enemy team.
> [{quoted}](name=D4RKEVA,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YFeNJ9cX,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-25T05:13:46.539+0000) > > 75% = never*. it was a typing mistake xD > > The 90% are from riot lyte > > The 0.0016% are from the message everyone gets who is permabanned for flame > > The 75% is an estimation ... But hey flamer always have 3 flamers per game because the game is so toxic right? > NO flamers have more flamers due to provocing normal players. > > > I usually have 1 flamer per game at most and these are always butthurt people in the enemy team. "NO flamers have more flamers due to provocing normal players." Translate this. Explain what you were typing with your half sentenses. Do you at least read what you type before you post it?
: easy must be bannable again
Azure9861 (EUW)
: Feeding's ok. Running 5v1 once is bearable. But when you do it 3 times, when you're on 30% health...
Just follow him xD. This game is like communism order - based on reports.
cystium (EUW)
: unreport someone?
Rip that poor target. You account killer ! /...
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: You know ... 90% of the people who get the first restriction (thats 2 before 14 day ban) dont ever flame again Around 75% ever got a restriction And only 0.0016% got permabanned Nobody wants to reform the permabanned because they couldnt reform. And being quiet is pretty easy -> im being mean sometimes but only because riot never punished me and so i think you need to be an asshole to get a perma
> [{quoted}](name=D4RKEVA,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YFeNJ9cX,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-24T19:10:36.739+0000) > > You know ... > > 90% of the people who get the first restriction (thats 2 before 14 day ban) dont ever flame again > > Around 75% ever got a restriction > > > > And only 0.0016% got permabanned > > > > Nobody wants to reform the permabanned because they couldnt reform. > > > And being quiet is pretty easy -> im being mean sometimes but only because riot never punished me and so i think you need to be an asshole to get a perma Where those numbers did come from ? Give me formulas that give such results. Talking about something you can take from air is meanless to me.
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: League has a better balance for competetive then other mobas and btw to "perfectly" balance it you would need machines playing a game which needed 101838172827832763 of lifetimesnto to be balanced sp dont bitch about it. There are no troll mechanics ... Abilities can be used to troll but u dont need abitlites for it
> [{quoted}](name=D4RKEVA,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nxW4zzMy,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2016-04-24T19:14:11.888+0000) > > League has a better balance for competetive then other mobas and btw to "perfectly" balance it you would need machines playing a game which needed 101838172827832763 of lifetimesnto to be balanced sp dont bitch about it. > > > There are no troll mechanics ... Abilities can be used to troll but u dont need abitlites for it Bard colecting chimes not troll at all why do i even bother to give examples ... I dont say that game must be perfect but there are to many things that were ,are, and will be *nerfed* . Every patch few changes . It took like 1 year to nerf rengar wlile all other assasisn where nerfed like hell xD .The legue of exploits the meta champs . Another thing - champ bans, so much balance every patch . So continue to talk about balance xD . This game is 50 % win in champ select.
: I don't see the part where you are forced to play it. Don't like, simply... play something else.
> [{quoted}](name=Tosha,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nxW4zzMy,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-04-24T16:00:45.010+0000) > > I don't see the part where you are forced to play it. Don't like, simply... play something else. I talk about myself now? You cant read?
ILNIOR (EUW)
: Toxicity in this game .
Balance in game , champion troll mechanics, and toxic community - " how the game can be toxic " dunno.
Rioter Comments
: > no pre warning The 2-week-ban was the warning. The email you got explicitly said that ANY further violation would result in a permaban. A warning can't be clearer than that. > I did flame less This is the reason why you got banned. You are not supposed to flame less, you are supposed to flame not at all. The mail you got is very clear about that. The 2-week-ban was your final warning and your last chance...and you ignored that and just flamed again. What exactly did you expect would happen? I know that is not what you want to hear, but only you are to blame for this ban and it's a result of you simply ignoring the super clear warning you got. I know this is a very frustrating situation for you, but it's the consequence of your own actions :(
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YFeNJ9cX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-24T08:38:32.173+0000) > > The 2-week-ban was the warning. The email you got explicitly said that ANY further violation would result in a permaban. A warning can't be clearer than that. > > This is the reason why you got banned. You are not supposed to flame less, you are supposed to flame not at all. The mail you got is very clear about that. The 2-week-ban was your final warning and your last chance...and you ignored that and just flamed again. What exactly did you expect would happen? I know that is not what you want to hear, but only you are to blame for this ban and it's a result of you simply ignoring the super clear warning you got. > > I know this is a very frustrating situation for you, but it's the consequence of your own actions :( And chance to reform? xD You system is retarded you want people who got banned for 2 weaks to be silent for 5 month in the most toxic game in the world. YES LOL IS MOST TOXIC GAME HERE ME.
LapaKapciu (EUNE)
: Are you addicted to LoL?
Still flaming in other games . The reforming system didnt do much at all ... But you know the first thing i wanted is to find some goats and flame them to death But sad ,those games didnt hace as much bulshit as this game has, so i failed :( . I miss this game this game has so much retards that deserve to be flamed end educated in mature way . But rito police is like an eden garden for them.
: "i ll report you" "noob" things getting frustrating...
Trolls learning to be legal meanies xD.
GoldenBraun (EUNE)
: We need Tribunal
Fuhnir tribunal hail .
: > Nobody from players knows how it works and nobody from developers talks how it work . Thats simply incorrect. There are several hours of videos and literally (!) thousands of reddit posts, boards posts, developer blog posts, news articles, journalistic articles, scientific papers and ask.fm posts about player behavior. I have to know, I went through all of them to write my bachelor thesis. There are HUGE amounts of information out there and the statement that "nobody from developers talks about how it works" couldn't be more wrong. PB is probably the best explained topic of all LoL related topics out there, maybe Champion design excluded. The amount of info about PB is massive. > IF you know say it if you cant dont even start to talk about things like that. If you take a look at my past posts, you'll notice that I do this a lot (this= proving that I know how it works). However, it's not a very effective method. There is very interesting science about how ineffective facts are if you want to change someones false opinion. It can even have the opposite effect. Science shows that it's more effective to ask other people to explain their opinion, because if they attempt to do that there is a good chance they notice that they are unable to do so, because they simply don't really know how it works. In written discussions you often notice this effect when people suddenly don't reply anymore or suddenly change a part of their opinion without explaining why. So it actually works. But it's not only a much more effective method of persuasion, it also has other advantages. In my opinion it's also a bit more friendly. I could just say "You have no idea what you are talking about and here are 1000 pages of material proving that I am right and you are wrong". From an argumentative perspective I would "win" the debate this way, because I can back up my knowledge and he can't. But I think it's not really the nicest way to have this kind of conversation and simply asking the other guy for his opinion is much more friendly than just bombarding him with mine. Additionally I can always be wrong. If I am wrong and he is right, what use does it have if I drop all my knowledge and leave. It's much smarter to just listen what exactly he has to say and WHY he says it, because he might be right and I might learn something. So I hope this lengthy text answers your indirect question why I don't just "drop my knowledge" but ask about his theories first.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gAfLxJw8,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2016-04-22T13:10:34.646+0000) > > Thats simply incorrect. There are several hours of videos and literally (!) thousands of reddit posts, boards posts, developer blog posts, news articles, journalistic articles, scientific papers and ask.fm posts about player behavior. I have to know, I went through all of them to write my bachelor thesis. There are HUGE amounts of information out there and the statement that "nobody from developers talks about how it works" couldn't be more wrong. PB is probably the best explained topic of all LoL related topics out there, maybe Champion design excluded. The amount of info about PB is massive. > > If you take a look at my past posts, you'll notice that I do this a lot (this= proving that I know how it works). However, it's not a very effective method. There is very interesting science about how ineffective facts are if you want to change someones false opinion. It can even have the opposite effect. Science shows that it's more effective to ask other people to explain their opinion, because if they attempt to do that there is a good chance they notice that they are unable to do so, because they simply don't really know how it works. In written discussions you often notice this effect when people suddenly don't reply anymore or suddenly change a part of their opinion without explaining why. So it actually works. > But it's not only a much more effective method of persuasion, it also has other advantages. In my opinion it's also a bit more friendly. I could just say "You have no idea what you are talking about and here are 1000 pages of material proving that I am right and you are wrong". From an argumentative perspective I would "win" the debate this way, because I can back up my knowledge and he can't. But I think it's not really the nicest way to have this kind of conversation and simply asking the other guy for his opinion is much more friendly than just bombarding him with mine. > Additionally I can always be wrong. If I am wrong and he is right, what use does it have if I drop all my knowledge and leave. It's much smarter to just listen what exactly he has to say and WHY he says it, because he might be right and I might learn something. > > So I hope this lengthy text answers your indirect question why I don't just "drop my knowledge" but ask about his theories first. Sorry but again you talk about disorginised things . You can find only rules and advises "how to improve behaviour" . I was fed enouth with some corporate representative talks "how much work they did" ,"how innovative and good it is" , " the number talk " . Again talkign about degree since when paper makes people smart ? You know about discrepancy in it? But again its not related . Really do you think the "number talk" say anything? Like 80% flamers ,20% punished, 95% never flame again, 0.006% get pernament. This is all empty talk without current formulas that give such results.I can draw decent numbers with a pen . And they will be more correct and many people will see them as truth . But this will be based on some basic knowledge about human behaviour like the tendency to flame after bad day or when they perform bad or when they loosing in other words based on factors that make humans horny. And again this game has tons of this factors .Most common of them - mechanics , balance and meta + something new -changes in game ,like dinamic queue. About how good it is when it detects flame and insults : i want some links of testing how this system realy works . Like some PBE when somebody types insults for testing and how system manages and analyse them . Of course i want to see some hard cases when this system will show some inteligence. We know that any account represented as data structure or even a class entity. So it would be good to know how history of bad deads is stored in them at least on abstract level , what methods are used to work with this "data" and what fromulas where used to make those methods. Or you will continue your empty talk about your "degree" and "how many work was done" ? . You know any decent person with decent education never talks about degree he says where he got his knowladge first . Its like you talk what master of sports you are box , or chess play. And where you got your bachelor degree in national university of most progressive scientistic countries or local corrupt university in some 3rd rate country.
Goofrian (EUW)
: Totaly not salt
Writing love letters to machine ?
: Report works!
Reports from you and your premates .....
FoxyAut (EUW)
: What can I do, to make my support play SUPPORTIVE
Feed your suport with skins . Or if its a girl buy her a chocolate ! xD
: > I understand that the League Launcher has the option to block out foul language in game, so why are people not utilising it? Because it's just a very basic word filter with...idk....50 words or so. Since being a jerk is not reliant on specific words, this is hardly any protection. Just a small example: "You are the most worthless person I have ever seen and you don't deserve to live". This sentence doesn't contain a single "bad word" but still is a completely inappropriate statement that definitely justifies a punishment. Thats why the chat filter is not a solution. > it when you find the language offensive in the first place It's not about offensive language, it's about being a jerk. > with an automated "Tribunal" system ripe for abuse, Thats a very odd description of the current system. It seems like you are complaining about the functionality of a system without actually knowing how it works. How you do you think the current Tribunal system works? What do you think does "automated" mean in this context and how exactly can it be abused? > with nobody providing overwatch Pretty much the same question: How do you think the monitoring ingame works?
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gAfLxJw8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-22T07:41:30.130+0000) > > Because it's just a very basic word filter with...idk....50 words or so. Since being a jerk is not reliant on specific words, this is hardly any protection. Just a small example: > "You are the most worthless person I have ever seen and you don't deserve to live". This sentence doesn't contain a single "bad word" but still is a completely inappropriate statement that definitely justifies a punishment. Thats why the chat filter is not a solution. > > It's not about offensive language, it's about being a jerk. > > Thats a very odd description of the current system. It seems like you are complaining about the functionality of a system without actually knowing how it works. How you do you think the current Tribunal system works? What do you think does "automated" mean in this context and how exactly can it be abused? > > Pretty much the same question: How do you think the monitoring ingame works? Nobody from players knows how it works and nobody from developers talks how it work . So your statetesmant : " It seems like you are complaining about the functionality of a system without actually knowing how it works" is like : " i know how it works but i wont say it " ,- typical corporation NLP talk for goats. IF you know say it if you cant dont even start to talk about things like that. But again i can make system like this on my own its not hard and when you know how to make something similar you know how imposible to make it at least good.
Aeeis (EUW)
: Unfairly banned after 1 (ONE SINGLE) game
We would like to see chat history screen.
: Death of Solo: Do not play ranked
: @riot Eambo or any other rioter. i have a question!! serious question pls reply!
The numbers they give are DIFFERENT each year. They say like they can change or supress human nature to talk shit in chat . Do you think you will belive them if you get any answer ? xD. They never said how toxic this game is really is ...
Mr Novski (EUW)
: My account is Banned and i did not do anything
You played this game xD . If you said something in chat - enouth reason for a bot to ban you .
raps1355 (EUW)
: Why do people chat so much shit in this game?
Nabzor (EUW)
: I don`t understand some strange facts
" you went into League of Legends "...
Tomtoot (EUW)
: Is the matching system unfair to lower skilled players?
Riot matchmaking likes to take some young goats and throw them into lions den.
: Wishing Cancer or some other Deadly plagues should get INSTANTLY permabaned
Played game with necromancer in your team? Sad...
: bans
But they improved your behaviou r- you didnt flame for 2 month xD . Now they dont need you .
neonmateoCP (EUNE)
: riot
Lame excuse . Learn to take responsobility for your actions.
xcaroutx (EUW)
: Permanent ban from league of legends ( 4months after last punishment)
Just delete this game and post something good about it on game portals.
: > [{quoted}](name=ILNIOR,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4t921m94,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-13T20:03:15.855+0000) > > Play 5-7 month without using chat feeding or troll or find anouther game . Becouse bot will ban you even if you say gg wp and get reported for no reason. Show me the case? No? Okay.
> [{quoted}](name=Luzifer XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4t921m94,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-04-13T21:30:50.131+0000) > > Show me the case? No? > Okay. Why no - see this : http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/b6EAmVdE-what-if-i-got-a-2-weeks-ban-and-behaved-well-for-3-years-straight-instant-permaban-next-time?comment=000300000000 And this : http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/QPb7zE5L-permanent-ban-from-league-of-legends-4months-after-last-punishment How much time you will waste to play 300 hours in game with dinamic q i dont know. 10 hours a day - 1 month , 5 hours - 2 month. And that if you count that you wont waste any time in DQ . And all this only to deincrement your punishment state by 1. To make it 0 mb it will take 1 year.
: Riots banning in a nutshell
Banned for being negative and asking for reports . And again you were banned only becouse you were reported . And those who fed and were toxic wasnt even banned or punsihed with chat restriction . Good to know that this robot system is so "GOOD" . If you wont report toxic player he wont even get ban for rasism, sexism and nuking local kinder garden. And if you play with 4 premades your report wont even count and others reports wont count much .
iKinneas (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=iKinneas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VBOWeeyl,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2016-04-13T11:18:25.055+0000) > > Again ... Not toxic. " that's ban evasion idiots " Go on grocery and buy new brain . I was myself banned for calling 1 feeder idiot.
exr0l (EUW)
: Chat banns
Play 5-7 month without using chat feeding or troll or find anouther game . Becouse bot will ban you even if you say gg wp and get reported for no reason.
: > [{quoted}](name=ILNIOR,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VBOWeeyl,comment-id=00080000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-13T13:01:29.976+0000) > > To me yes becouse i love people with double standarts like Lyn . You have displayed a double standert yourself in the past 3 comments... xD Duuuude are you thick {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Please.. now use the "i didnt start it" fallacy <3<3
Learning from this system . Why are you so dumb to undertand why i typign like this.
: > [{quoted}](name=ILNIOR,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VBOWeeyl,comment-id=000800000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-13T12:54:23.106+0000) > > Its not considered as an insult Lyns girl uses this words to talk about people. Ofc that sounds logically fine to you {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Luzifer XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VBOWeeyl,comment-id=0008000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-13T12:57:40.833+0000) > > Ofc that sounds logically fine to you > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} To me yes becouse i love people with double standarts like Lyn .
: > [{quoted}](name=ILNIOR,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VBOWeeyl,comment-id=0008000000010000,timestamp=2016-04-13T12:33:30.908+0000) > > I dont see any stardarts by any religion or order book in lol system . So they random and determined by some random person. Its legit it seams to call you a dick since you accept Lyn standartі . So &quot;Dick&quot; go play and have fun with your hands. You insulting me, instead of adressing my argument is what i expected.
> [{quoted}](name=Luzifer XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VBOWeeyl,comment-id=00080000000100000000,timestamp=2016-04-13T12:52:53.602+0000) > > You insulting me, instead of adressing my argument is what i expected. Its not considered as an insult Lyns girl uses this words to talk about people.
: PBE champions changes are there, Juggernaut items slowly get nerfed, Mages changes will be tested... I dont know what your Problem is.
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9REGPJR8,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-13T12:47:21.475+0000) > > PBE champions changes are there, Juggernaut items slowly get nerfed, Mages changes will be tested... > > I dont know what your Problem is. Belive me i dont have any problems in this game anymore but i still have some problem with riot system and policies.
: > [{quoted}](name=ILNIOR,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aV2odavx,comment-id=000700030000,timestamp=2016-04-13T11:11:20.422+0000) > > If you say about others people mistakes they will get mad and report you . If you say something like "gg wp" to enemy in that game robot will have legit reason to ban you only becouse it wasnt gg. System is retarded . But im happy with this fact now becouse the more peoplel suffer from its judjment the more things from it i will get . A classic "I blame it on everybody else but me cause i dont see what I'm doing" syndrome.
A classic talk from lvl 14 nub who didnt even played this game and think that he smarter then everyone in it.
: As it is outdated, so are the changes that are discussed in it. Better watch the original and have a laughter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDiB4rtp1qw or bring up CURRENT Balance issues.
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9REGPJR8,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-04-13T12:38:35.034+0000) > > As it is outdated, so are the changes that are discussed in it. > > Better watch the original and have a laughter: > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDiB4rtp1qw > > or bring up CURRENT Balance issues. DId the riot policy about nerfing current meta champs was changed? Did kassadin changes were reverted about his leap? Changes that were done to champions are active. Policy is the same. And that video is in actual spot. This video is about riot policy and how bad they are with balance changes in general.
: Rengar deleted???
That champ was to toxic and got banned.
: Outdated and old.
Yes. But a lot of people didnt see this and a lot of those who didnt see or are just new to this game - talk about balance changes.
Rioter Comments
Barr0ck (EUW)
: Riot Lyte GF is toxic on Twitter.
Ban your girlfriend from your life Lyte.
: How in LoL is this gamerelated? Is it another qq dynamic Q topic? Then you it should be moved to another subforum. Its not ingame behaviour related at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Luzifer XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VBOWeeyl,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-04-13T11:10:35.278+0000) > > How in LoL is this gamerelated? > > Is it another qq dynamic Q topic? > Then you it should be moved to another subforum. Its not ingame behaviour related at all. The person who develops punishment system in real life dosent care about toxicity at all. And assepts it from his girlfriend . I see how wise are you my boy. Why a person who cant change his girlfriends behaviour have a right to talk about changing behaviour of million people? BULLSHIT.
: why is CC that scales with health unique to irelia?
: > [{quoted}](name=ILNIOR,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aV2odavx,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2016-04-11T22:40:56.734+0000) > > People with weak mentality are affected by it a lot. Why we discusing this common fact i dont know . People who are like a wall wont blink if you yeal at them in real life what to talk about some game. > > In old days humanity used games to educate their ofsprings some knowledge about real life and work they will do in their future. There where a lot of military oriented games for boys . As for gilrs games were focused on dolls so they had knowledge how to raise children or on cooking and how to do house work. > Since those days flaming was common in games becouse people who were bad in them had less perspective in life. And people who were good were popular . > Make a mollycoddle community plz. Cant imagine how those people who got flamed and have their productivity decresed as result - managing their work in real life ... > You think you got flamed becouse somebody wanted to insult you ? . Sorry but in most cases if you fuck up colective efforts with your shitty work all will suffer from it. And if all will be nice and wait until you imrove nothing good will happen. People flame so you could change here and now and if you change in few secs for better or at least show some trying nobody will flame you aftet they did it first time in same game. But most people who play bad in this game are repeatitive idiots (they repeat their mistakes even if you told them about what wrong they did) so its hard not flame such idiots . Thats 1 of the main reasons why this communative is toxic. > > All competitive and sportsmanlike games are toxic. Sad that riot employers try to remove something that their game is all about . You make this game toxic YOU DEVELOPERS NOT US PLAYERS you cant remove toxicity from this game by removing players in it. Sad that you arent smart to understand this. critisizm or impulsive behaviour vs the flame we see here in game and from bullies is a huge difference.
> [{quoted}](name=BlueFrost Archer,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aV2odavx,comment-id=00070003,timestamp=2016-04-13T11:01:28.871+0000) > > critisizm or impulsive behaviour vs the flame we see here in game and from bullies is a huge difference. If you say about others people mistakes they will get mad and report you . If you say something like "gg wp" to enemy in that game robot will have legit reason to ban you only becouse it wasnt gg. System is retarded . But im happy with this fact now becouse the more peoplel suffer from its judjment the more things from it i will get .
OxygenMan (EUW)
: Riot we want s4 back!!
Katarina is not skilled champ xD . You should talk more about nerfed mages than assasins like Orianna as example. Its realy sad that 1 most teamfight oriended mage is in such sad state right now.
: I just got a 25 game chat Restrict
I will be fun when you will get 2 weak ban xD.
: > [{quoted}](name=ILNIOR,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6kEVtEko,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-04-12T16:51:19.985+0000) > > This nub never played vs syndra. or malza. or cassiopeia or diana or zyra
But they dont throw his turrets at him syndra can even throw his big turret .
RafaMix99 (EUW)
: Who should i buy?
Gnar has more trolling potential and darius is a good champ to make kids rage its up to you my boy.
Show more

ILNIOR

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion