Dominuš (EUNE)
: Meh it's just a normal day in bronze
> [{quoted}](name=Dominuš,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E3iwBEes,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-14T10:35:59.108+0000) > > Meh it's just a normal day in bronze Yes, many people will chat instead of playing the game and will feed intentionally. Verry few of them will come to forum, admit it, and then asking rito to ban someone else instead :) This is another level of toxic player, one that does not understand he is toxic, and thus will never reform ...
: Well everyone has opinions , i am low-elo i make these QQ forums so that people who are higher elo can help me ^^
> [{quoted}](name=EternalShred,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Fx8gOa7p,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2016-06-14T10:27:02.252+0000) > > Well everyone has opinions , i am low-elo i make these QQ forums so that people who are higher elo can help me ^^ I really doubt that this is your intent. People who are low elo and need help are not writing: **"Never Has Been Riot's Poor Designing Been Clearer Than Now"** or **"i feel like they put no thought into his rework like wtf"** or **"riot can't you just do it right the first time"**
Dominuš (EUNE)
: the doc strikes again roasting everything in his way
> [{quoted}](name=Dominuš,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E3iwBEes,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-06-14T10:30:33.725+0000) > > the doc strikes again roasting everything in his way Dont tell me you are not thinking the same...
: How much Is a bit of healing reduction gonna affect swain
> [{quoted}](name=EternalShred,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Fx8gOa7p,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-06-14T10:15:21.665+0000) > > How much Is a bit of healing reduction gonna affect swain I dont get your question. You ask how much the performance will drop, of a champion that rely on draining health from targets around him to keep his hp bar? Are you really asking this? And you talk about balance? Hmm.... good luck buddy... Ill just downvote this, and imouttahere
Joyi (EUW)
: Why will players not mute other players?
Players do mute other players... Many have their reasons to avoid it. My case: I dont use that button, so I have enough evidense to click that "report" button.
Mephylles (EUW)
: I did wait and if you read my post you would understand that i didnt just imediatly press play again. Also you clearly didn't understand my point, give me a 5-10 minute time to find a game where im GUARANTEED not to run into those trolls again.
> [{quoted}](name=Mephylles,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Q5fAPHNx,comment-id=0000000000020000,timestamp=2016-06-14T09:52:16.502+0000) > > I did wait and if you read my post you would understand that i didnt just imediatly press play again. Also you clearly didn't understand my point, give me a 5-10 minute time to find a game where im GUARANTEED not to run into those trolls again. No, you clearly dont understand my point. And it seems you fail to understand everyone elses, since its basicly the same advise repeated over and over. Maybe you should read it 10000 times, till you understand it. I cant help you any further...
Mephylles (EUW)
: RITO PLS WTF IS GOING ON?
Rofl , you got the same suggestion from 3 different player :)
Mephylles (EUW)
: Then at least give me a 5-10 minute time to find a game without the people that I reported previously. This is not the first time it happened and it's completely unfair.
> [{quoted}](name=Mephylles,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Q5fAPHNx,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-06-14T09:31:03.014+0000) > > Then at least give me a 5-10 minute time to find a game without the people that I reported previously. This is not the first time it happened and it's completely unfair. You dont need to be Einstein to realise this, but... Why dont you wait 5-10 times yourself? The chances are the player either has started a new game, or he took a break... Anyway, I want to tell you, that there is signifficant chance to get matched against him. Since your elo is like his elo, I can say its 50/50 to play with/against him... The feeling when you say "wp budd *smily face*", when you outplay such player is just...
Mephylles (EUW)
: RITO PLS WTF IS GOING ON?
^ that and I wont even comment the queue times increase...
Koracks (EUNE)
: Hardest LoL Champion?
> [{quoted}](name=Koracks,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0i40K4t1,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-14T08:22:58.507+0000) > > Who is the hardest LoL champion? Rumble?
Dominuš (EUNE)
: it's funny that i'm the one who got perma when you exist
> [{quoted}](name=Dominuš,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Tlv3uxzf,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-14T08:22:36.298+0000) > > it's funny that i'm the one who got perma when you exist I am not sure funny is the right word to say. I think SAD is more like it...
: Unorthodox Builds.
> [{quoted}](name=Furor Nexis,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VQpi6ah7,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-13T23:59:05.897+0000) > > So, to start this off, I've been trying out an AP Varus build. It's actually pretty great. It allows me to go both top and mid. I usually main ADC Varus, but now I can go to multiple lanes. Funnily enough, it's not even a broken build. Its power output is pretty similar to the AD Tear and ADC Builds for Varus. Now obviously it doesn't work against everything, but that's a given. > > What odd or out of meta builds do you play? To be honest, to this day, I dont know why the majority of players dont build varus ap, after the laning phase. He melts tank, he is himself much tankier, and he has much much better late game, than any AD build. I like to build heavy tank kartus, since his ap ratios are 0.3, 0.2, 0.6. So except for your ult damage, having high penetration and surviving longer works great for you.
Dominuš (EUNE)
: I Don't like to talk without evidence so here you go http://prntscr.com/bg59lq *throws books on desk* {{champion:64}} and i'm not the blind on here
> [{quoted}](name=Dominuš,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AYIAL3Yu,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2016-06-14T07:35:03.958+0000) > > I Don't like to talk without evidence so here you go > > http://prntscr.com/bg59lq > > *throws books on desk* > > {{champion:64}} and i'm not the blind on here I see only flamers getting banned. Nothing aside from what I allready said. Can you now look for thouse people who complain about feeder-buster bans? You will see that even one game of trolling is punished too... WITH 14 DAYS BAN. Look for thouse, if you fail to do so, we will talk again who is the blind one...
kevotha (EUW)
: Riots new automatic punish system.
> [{quoted}](name=kevotha,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7O9I7P74,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-13T15:58:09.787+0000) > > I just got 10 games chat restriction for saying: > > Me: WP > Me: Mid no summs > Me: Can we pls surrender, we all fed too much to win this now > > I was playing with premade of 4 who did not like me trying to vote surrender (I did it once) so they all reported me for verbal abuse and asked the enemy team report me also which they obviously did. And coz of that Im unable to get crafting boxes and keys now. > > So I get punished and lose the ability to craft skins just because premade of 4 did not like me. Any1 else ran into this problem ? And the email, that informed me of my chat bans only showed those 3 things as evidence of my toxcicity. Proof?
: toxicity and dynamic Q
I see absolutely nothing "special" that concerns the dynamic queue only. This is really old news... There is no logic to blame it all on the new queue.
Dominuš (EUNE)
: if someone can prove me i'm wrong please do it
> [{quoted}](name=Dominuš,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AYIAL3Yu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-14T04:48:02.561+0000) > > if someone can prove me i'm wrong please do it Riot does not ignore trolls. They are getting banned every day. Flames are getting banned too. You can see QQ posts "I got banned for 14 days for just one game", as result for intentional feeding. You really need to be blind, to miss the proof that the system is working perfectly. Just look around the forums...
: learn leblanc and fizz :)
> [{quoted}](name=LètsGetFizzical,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=A3o6iweq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-14T00:59:18.896+0000) > > learn leblanc and fizz :) LB has 45% win rate when playing against KATA. Idk where you get that idea, that she is the best choice...
: mid lane champs to counter annoying mid lane champs
> [{quoted}](name=Mad hatter249,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=A3o6iweq,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-14T00:45:56.902+0000) > > Recently I have been playing mid to get ready for when I get Azir, but I keep getting destroyed by champs like kata, talon, ekko and others. Can some1 tell me a counter to these champs and maybe even a build if possible plz. I think for the champions you described, diana is your best choice.
Moody Greg (EUNE)
: non meta pick = lose??
> [{quoted}](name=Moody Greg,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FPARp0vv,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-14T00:41:41.531+0000) > > Hi guys! > Most of the time im playing non meta picks, coz i like them. i feel that is rly unfair, coz with this, u have less chance to win. > i play rengar most of the time, and today i tried out kindred, i never played her before, and i went awesomely with it, and with rengo, who i main for a long time, i cant do the same. what do u think, is nonmeta pick means defeat? are they any weaker or something? > i think yes, but im excited about others thought You have absolutely no idea what you talk about. No understanding of the word meta, and completely nonsense statements. Playing AD rengar jungle is not non-meta pick. You are building him with the most used items, and he is the 6th most played jungler in high ranked games. For your information, kindred is the 4rh most played jungler. You should learn what words mean, before you use them. If you are planning to make at least some sense...
Pelmorr (EUW)
: getting demoted
> [{quoted}](name=Dont LeBlink,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=A0stRffY,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-14T01:33:23.037+0000) > > ok so i got into gold 3 from 4 onto 0 lp and so the next game comes to a loss and boom im demoted again after one game? how does that work? now im back to gold 4 with 50LP!!!! wtf! You should have been shielded for at least 3. Idk what is happening. Edit: Let me check and I will come back to you... Yes, in riot ranked play FAQ it states that you get 3 games shield for division, and 10 games shield for tier, if you are not master... I never needed that shield, so I dont know if it works like that, but at least this is the information riot provides..
Doomley (EUW)
: May i ask why the hell are you replying to me? If a plat player can be in a premade with bronze player, it's obvious that it's a normal game as plat and bronze can duo in ranked. Read between lines... >And ranked mmr has about that much with normal, as purple pokemons have to do with it... This sentence make zero sense what so ever but i guess you are saying, normal has different mmr than ranked, which is correct.
> [{quoted}](name=Doomley,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OWj79dcV,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-13T14:56:10.819+0000) > > May i ask why the hell are you replying to me? > > If a plat player can be in a premade with bronze player, it's obvious that it's a normal game as plat and bronze can duo in ranked. Read between lines... > > This sentence make zero sense what so ever but i guess you are saying, normal has different mmr than ranked, which is correct. I am just informing you, that your conclusion may be incorrect, while you state this as it is a fact. Possible explainations are: 1.That platinum player may have lower normal MMR, because he is trying new builds, new champions in normal. (verry common) 2.Some of the other players may have high normal MMR, but because he is not playing ranked games, his ranked game is lower. I can continue, but I see no point. I am pretty sure that you allready realised that its not "obvious" that there are premades, since ranked and normal have different mmr.
asvpxjase (EUW)
: Well I have been affected negatively in my rank so I cannot agree with that statement, one day you may experience what I have experienced today and lets see you keep to what you have said when you drop a rank.
> [{quoted}](name=asvpxjase,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hqdp7QyF,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-13T17:50:58.419+0000) > > Well I have been affected negatively in my rank so I cannot agree with that statement, one day you may experience what I have experienced today and lets see you keep to what you have said when you drop a rank. I have lost alot of LP, because I had afk in my team. My point is that the matches I won against afk are much more than the matches I lost with afk...
: 2 games, 2 afks, 2 losses, fun times
2 games, 2 afk, 2 wins, fun time :)
FuryArow (EUNE)
: Game have such potential and bad stuff happening why ?
> [{quoted}](name=FuryArow,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Og5NQBxb,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-13T14:41:39.363+0000) > > Well i notice this game have such potential and wery bad stuff happening all time , i want to know what is reson i m new in this game . for example i play jungle or adc and when start game already has speedy writen or instant lock my roles so what to play i not like go mid or top or to play suport because not have runes and other stuff champions etc if someone can explain me these ...is like in real life if you doctor for example you cant go work on airplane etc cheer?!! Why are you doing this to yourself?
Viavarian (EUW)
: If you don't like instalocking, you shouldn't play blind pick. In fact, you shouldn't play blind pick, period.
> [{quoted}](name=Viavarian,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Og5NQBxb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-13T14:44:02.381+0000) > > If you don't like instalocking, you shouldn't play blind pick. > In fact, you shouldn't play blind pick, period. ROFLMAOZOMG :) Anyway, yes and yes... so true :)
: Ah, I see. Good riddance on his E. Appreciable PBE changes then. Didnt see the E CD Change. Thx.
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=oJfK54BF,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-06-13T14:40:10.095+0000) > > Ah, I see. Good riddance on his E. > Appreciable PBE changes then. Didnt see the E CD Change. Thx. You had good intuition, that his E deserves nerf ;)
: PBE changes contain nerfs to Fizz' W %-missing health damage Imo, they should have increased Q and E CD instead.
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=oJfK54BF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-13T14:28:11.369+0000) > > PBE changes contain nerfs to Fizz' W %-missing health damage > Imo, they should have increased Q and E CD instead. But E cooldown is increased with 2 secounds at all levels :) (Thats 2 more secounds, where you can deal dmg to him , and he is not that mobile.) And that W nerf is more related to his " Im going more tanky " build, not to his normal AP build. (since he will be maxing it later)
NappyAppy (EUW)
: Riot matchmaking at it again
> [{quoted}](name=AppyBurrito,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OWj79dcV,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-13T13:50:50.593+0000) > > Another platinum player vs us bronzes. Riot matchaking hellooo? Go play ranked, and complain about your ranked rating. You play normal, and this has NOTHING TO DO with ranked. NOTHING. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SITUATION. For you to understand it, imagine that you are playing on smurf account. Absolutely not related.
Doomley (EUW)
: the plat is obviously premade with enemy bronzes. Match making was fine that game
> [{quoted}](name=Doomley,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OWj79dcV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-13T14:03:08.706+0000) > > the plat is obviously premade with enemy bronzes. Match making was fine that game Sure, and what about that purple pokemons? You have noticed its normal game right? And ranked mmr has about that much with normal, as purple pokemons have to do with it...
Driaven (EUW)
: Well first Restriction
Speaking is absolutely legal. Being a jerk is not.
Eveninn (EUW)
: The system judges everyone's Chat exactly the same, no matter if they had a restriction before or are actually a Fox. So when now altering your chatting behavior to what the System doesn't see as punishable, you should be just fine to go. Ofc, if you feel like you don't want to play LoL anymore anyway, that's completely your decision.
Thank you! I want to burn my eyes out, when I see post from people who complain they get special threatment from that system...
Illazuel (EUW)
: Honestly could not possibly care less. oh noes! my boards account for the game that is heading downhill VERY fast!!!! whatever will i do?!?!?! lel.
> [{quoted}](name=Illazuel,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=R5qn7dEW,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-13T12:31:46.086+0000) > > Honestly could not possibly care less. oh noes! my boards account for the game that is heading downhill VERY fast!!!! whatever will i do?!?!?! lel. Put that account aside for a moment , I just want you to say that I do not lie, and I was right about that :) I mean, its obvious that you allready know, I spoke the truth... just have the dignity to say it...
NYRAC (EUW)
: My champion pool
> [{quoted}](name=NYRAC,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=N7xLEyOs,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-13T12:13:19.346+0000) > > I dont know why but when i play a champ really often im always getting bader and bader > I mostly stop playing that champ for sometime and then regain strenght on it > I dont know why > What can i do tomane that stop > And is it better to have 1 main or to chanege the champ every game First: Why you get worse in time. If you ask me may be that you dont feel the "magic" anymore. There have been girls, when I was teenager, I was ready to cut one of my balls, so I can just date her one time. But after you fuck her for few months, it gets boring and boring, and then you prefer a bottle of beer over her. Other reason may be that the change is not in you, champions perform different every patch. It takes time to see the changes take effect. Maybe you just get hit from such change. It happens to me all the time. Some I play better, some worse, without actually reason in my behaviour. Maybe it is combination of both reason, or a third reason, that doesnt come to my mind. Second: Dont have 1 main. Have few main champions, and allways try others in normal games. For example I pick champion X most of the time, Y when he is not available, Z when there is some special condition. But I dont play the whole alphabet, because this is terrible for my performance, if you know what I mean... Good luck man :)
Illazuel (EUW)
: whatever bud, just making yourself look stupid at this point.
> [{quoted}](name=Illazuel,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=R5qn7dEW,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-13T12:19:13.604+0000) > > whatever bud, just making yourself look stupid at this point. You mean, whatever bud, I insulted you without reason, and you were right that you can downvote threads from the list? Come on, I want you to admit it, before someone looks at your insults, deletes them and blocks you for few days :)
Illazuel (EUW)
: pft, okay.
> [{quoted}](name=Illazuel,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=R5qn7dEW,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-13T12:16:14.809+0000) > > pft, okay. Pft, I just called you lying crap of bag and told you that you are full of shit, but I tested it and I have seen I am wrong? At lest have the balls when you insult me, to admit I was right... dont just "pft, okay".
Illazuel (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Illazuel,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=R5qn7dEW,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-13T12:11:44.727+0000) > > Nope, you cannot do that anymore, good try though. Theres even a whole riot post about it. Good try though, lieing sack of crap. Actually, you can do it. Nothing has changed...
Illazuel (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Illazuel,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=R5qn7dEW,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-06-13T12:02:27.720+0000) > > Lmfao, you are so full of shit you don't realize that they changed the forums so that you have to open it to downvote it. You are completely full of shit before you even start talking. You have to open a thread to vote on it now! go lie to someone who cares. You can downvote something, just from the list, no need to open it... Idk why you decided that you cant. I just decided to open your thread to see if I did the right thing. From the behaviour and the way you speak, Im sure that its well deserved :)
Azuremars (EUW)
: This game is too hard for newcomers
Keep playing, you will get into bronze, there you will stop losing that much games. New players are given ranked of "about silver". You dont start from the bottom, you start on the 2nd step of the ladder. I hope this is clear enough...
: I'm always losing when I get level 13
> [{quoted}](name=cnvaliente18,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=Vq7KFIPM,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-12T10:18:21.170+0000) > > I mostly use katarina and i level up faster and I kill more than my team but I feel they are noobs! Any suggestions how should I do to level up faster to 30? Xp boost for time + Xp boost per battle + playing with premades or playing 7 min games. you will bascily farm to 30 overnight.
: > [{quoted}](name=Im the Doctor,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hqdp7QyF,comment-id=00000000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-13T10:37:30.765+0000) > > No, Hell no. You dont speak with facts ROFL. The fact is that more players play agaisnt afk, than players who play with afk. > > And Im not telling you about "probability" for future games, Im telling you "statistics" from games that allready happen. > > Each game that has signle afk in it, has 4 players who played with him, and 5 players who played against him. This is 100% fact. At the end of the day, when you sum all such games, the % of the players will be ~25% higher, with slight change for 4vs4 / 3vs3 games. > > I told you that your experiance is based on your selfish and greedy nature, as it is with everyone else, who makes claims that he gets over and over afk in his team, and never in the enemy team. > > So, Its not SOLO QUE that makes you feel bad, its the fact that you are bad person. > > Math and logic buddy :) I don't remember saying that only my team gets afkers and i thought i made it clearly understandable,especially for users who try to enforce their opinions to others while using offending words like "you are a bad person,greedy and so on" without knowing me. You are right about one thing.Surely,there are MORE players who play against afk than players who play with afk.I misunderstood that part while focusing on talking about the system of the game and thus i didn't get what you wanted to say.For that i apologize.Judging from my experience i'm one of the players with get's more afk in his team.(not in every game as you stated).Maybe i'm just unlucky or what? Picture this - You play 10 games in a row and you get afks in your team in 3 games.2 of them had connection problems and 1 went afk while raging.From the other side,you got one afk at the enemy's team because that guy failed his lane flamed his team and left the game to punish them.How does logic and math explain this?Am the bad person who causes problems on their providers or caused the bad player on the enemy's team to flame his team and lost the game?That was just an example as i had worse experiences. P.s. The whole point of my first post was about players who say "if you are not afk you get less afk in your team".I don't get the same afker in my team for sure.Aside my last 15 games i stated on my first post in general i get more afkers in general and NOT in every game.In that case i would have more defeats than wins.Most of them where people who left games cause of his teammates having a bad performance(i performed poorly as well many times but didn't cause someone to leave the game).I got punished once for 5 games 2 years ago and that was cause of internet problems which that still does not justify the phrace i mentioned above.
> [{quoted}](name=SilentBomber,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hqdp7QyF,comment-id=000000000000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-13T11:27:39.843+0000) > You are right about one thing.Surely,there are MORE players who play against afk than players who play with afk. This is enough, thank you :)
FatErksike (EUNE)
: Looked up the one that's mentioned in the comments below, but +5 ad on IE and ER doesn't change much. I get 5 ad from leveling up from 1-3.
> [{quoted}](name=FatErksike,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=anYnYNWg,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-13T11:14:36.012+0000) > > Looked up the one that's mentioned in the comments below, but +5 ad on IE and ER doesn't change much. I get 5 ad from leveling up from 1-3. Man, your information is OUTDATED AS FUCK. ( almost 2 weeks ago ) Look newest list... then we will talk :)
FatErksike (EUNE)
: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2016/06/61-pbe-update.html
> [{quoted}](name=FatErksike,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=anYnYNWg,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-13T11:04:05.898+0000) > > http://www.surrenderat20.net/2016/06/61-pbe-update.html Ok, now I see where is your problem with the information )
FatErksike (EUNE)
: Well yea last whispers get +10 ad, IE and ER cost 100 less, but still the attack speed items get price increase. It's not that much of a buff.
> [{quoted}](name=FatErksike,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=anYnYNWg,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-13T10:58:32.549+0000) > > Well yea last whispers get +10 ad, IE and ER cost 100 less, but still the attack speed items get price increase. It's not that much of a buff. Where are you getting your information :)
FatErksike (EUNE)
: Buffed? I read it on reddit and saw they're are only getting price INCREASED which is nerf. There was nothing about stats, but only the attack speed items getting increased from 2600 -> 2700, all of them, including PD. Not that much of a buff.
> [{quoted}](name=FatErksike,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=anYnYNWg,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-06-13T10:40:52.261+0000) > > Buffed? I read it on reddit and saw they're are only getting price INCREASED which is nerf. There was nothing about stats, but only the attack speed items getting increased from 2600 -> 2700, all of them, including PD. Not that much of a buff. look again. Idk where you are looking at, but you cant be more wrong :)
: > [{quoted}](name=Im the Doctor,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hqdp7QyF,comment-id=000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-13T10:03:03.893+0000) > > And I also told you, its perfectly fine. Most people allways see that they give more and receive less. > It in the human nature. > > Dont feel bad about it, just change it... I don't have to change my kind of "vision" as i speak with facts.For this game's system there can be one kind of "logic and math",be it about propabilities to play with or against afks,play with players that ruin games on purpose and more.For the first part new posts have been popping over the last 2 weeks(plus my experience over the last month or longer) and as for the second part,i can show you some links with ss that defy that "logic and math" you are so proud of showing of".It wasn't like that always just to make my self clear but after DQ came into action. As for human nature it differs from person to another person.Therefore,don't speak about mine as you know nothing about me. :)
> [{quoted}](name=SilentBomber,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hqdp7QyF,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-13T10:22:33.042+0000) > > I don't have to change my kind of "vision" as i speak with facts.For this game's system there can be one kind of "logic and math",be it about propabilities to play with or against afks,play with players that ruin games on purpose and more.For the first part new posts have been popping over the last 2 weeks(plus my experience over the last month or longer) and as for the second part,i can show you some links with ss that defy that "logic and math" you are proud of showing of".It wasn't like that always just to make my self clear but after DQ came into action. > > As for human nature it differs from person to another person.Therefore,don't speak about mine as you know nothing about me. :) No, Hell no. You dont speak with facts ROFL. The fact is that more players play agaisnt afk, than players who play with afk. And Im not telling you about "probability" for future games, Im telling you "statistics" from games that allready happen. Each game that has signle afk in it, has 4 players who played with him, and 5 players who played against him. This is 100% fact. At the end of the day, when you sum all such games, the % of the players will be ~25% higher, with slight change for 4vs4 / 3vs3 games. I told you that your experiance is based on your selfish and greedy nature, as it is with everyone else, who makes claims that he gets over and over afk in his team, and never in the enemy team. So, Its not SOLO QUE that makes you feel bad, its the fact that you are bad person. Math and logic buddy :)
: > [{quoted}](name=Im the Doctor,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hqdp7QyF,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2016-06-13T09:42:41.639+0000) > > You may disagree all you want. Math dont lie. > > If you ask, most players will tell you that they have more afk than they play against afk. And that is against all logic and facts. > The more stupid one person is, the less he can make clear logical judgement, and he is led by his basic emotions - in this case GREED. It is in the human nature to remember the bad and forget the good, or to overestimate their contribution to the outcome of a situation. > > If you have a job that is done by many people, most of them will say that they did the biggest part of the job. > If you have a cake, and you devide it even with laser, most of them will say they got the smallest piece. > > Basicly, most of the people are stupid and greedy. Verry few will say that they did invested fair amount of time, and received fair share in return. > > One of the stronges parts of beeing good in what you do is to be able to make good self-evaluation. In your case, you ignore all the games you played against afk, explaining it to yourself that you won them as beeing much more skilled than the rest, and you complain about the games you lost as 4vs5. > > Again - math and logic will never fail you. I never excluded games that i played vs afks with connection problems or rage afkers and i never said i'm skilled and the system fails me.Math and logic of this system failed me many times,not only about afkers but that's another story. You are free to insist that math and logic surpasses a player's experience but for me that is not the case.As i have already told you "i believe what i see".
>As i have already told you "i believe what i see". And I also told you, its perfectly fine. Most people allways see that they give more and receive less. It in the human nature. Dont feel bad about it, just change it...
Wog Boy (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Im the Doctor,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5GyLFdnE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-13T09:26:25.349+0000) > Zed, swain, kindred, fizz, ekko , malza, yasuo, lucian, azir - highest ban rate. How many of this champions you mentioned are actually using items that were not basically designed for their role? Fizz: Forget the mage assassin, go tank with him Ekko: is he really a mage? Nawww thats a joke, he is definitely a tank Zed: What zed? No1 plays zed on high elo or any tours.... and when they do, they go bruiser. (check GBM on the LCS) Yasuo: same as zed, bruiser... Swain: Have you seen any swain not going AP tank? Did you forget to add Vladimir?... Think again please...
> [{quoted}](name=Wog Boy,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5GyLFdnE,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-06-13T09:34:09.181+0000) > > How many of this champions you mentioned are actually using items that were not basically designed for their role? > > Fizz: Forget the mage assassin, go tank with him > Ekko: is he really a mage? Nawww thats a joke, he is definitely a tank > Zed: What zed? No1 plays zed on high elo or any tours.... and when they do, they go bruiser. (check GBM on the LCS) > Yasuo: same as zed, bruiser... > Swain: Have you seen any swain not going AP tank? > > Did you forget to add Vladimir?... Think again please... Im sorry, this has nothing to do with the reality :) I cant comment it in any possible way ...
asvpxjase (EUW)
: Your attitude smells funny, anyway I read your post above and my reply is so what? 25% experience vs AFK, there's still an AFK. It is still not fair or fun regardless especially in DynQ.
> [{quoted}](name=asvpxjase,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hqdp7QyF,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2016-06-13T09:40:54.708+0000) > > Your attitude smells funny, anyway I read your post above and my reply is so what? 25% experience vs AFK, there's still an AFK. > > It is still not fair or fun regardless especially in DynQ. It is not funny, but it is fair for your MMR. I myself dont like games that are 4vs5, no matter what side I am, but such games have summary positive influence on my position in DynQ as compensation, of not going afk, while others go. This makes any sort of aditional logic to compensate you totally useless. Since it does not affect you negatively in terms of "rank"... ( I am not arguing that 4vs5 is less competetive, less funny, etc..., I argue that your LP change system has absolutely no place in this game)
: > [{quoted}](name=Im the Doctor,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hqdp7QyF,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-06-13T09:14:53.633+0000) > > Actually this is not "believe". > > Each game, when you have afk in one of the teams, 4 players play a game with afk, and 5 player play a game against team with afk. This means that 25% more player meet afk , than thouse who play with afk, on daily basis. > > This is logic and math, not some religion or magic. If you are not capable to realise this, it may seem like that... > But its not. I don't believe in magic and religion has nothing to do with games.Also i disagree with this "logic and math".I believe what i see and what i see is that i get more afk in my team than enemy's team.In my last 15 games i had 6-7 afkers cause of internet problems or cause of trolling while on the enemy's side i met 2.I can keep notes from my next games if you insist. As long as humans play this game there can be no logic.A gamer's brain is not that simple to calculate :)
> [{quoted}](name=SilentBomber,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hqdp7QyF,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2016-06-13T09:29:07.778+0000) > > I don't believe in magic and religion has nothing to do with games.Also i disagree with this "logic and math".I believe what i see and what i see is that i get more afk in my team than enemy's team. You may disagree all you want. Math dont lie. If you ask, most players will tell you that they have more afk than they play against afk. And that is against all logic and facts. The more stupid one person is, the less he can make clear logical judgement, and he is led by his basic emotions - in this case GREED. It is in the human nature to remember the bad and forget the good, or to overestimate their contribution to the outcome of a situation. If you have a job that is done by many people, most of them will say that they did the biggest part of the job. If you have a cake, and you devide it even with laser, most of them will say they got the smallest piece. Basicly, most of the people are stupid and greedy. Verry few will say that they did invested fair amount of time, and received fair share in return. One of the stronges parts of beeing good in what you do is to be able to make good self-evaluation. In your case, you ignore all the games you played against afk, explaining it to yourself that you won them as beeing much more skilled than the rest, and you complain about the games you lost as 4vs5. Again - math and logic will never fail you.
: > [{quoted}](name=Im the Doctor,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5GyLFdnE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-13T09:26:25.349+0000) > > "Since we are in the tank meta no matter the champion you pick..." > > Since when we are in tank meta? > Zed, swain, kindred, fizz, ekko , malza, yasuo, lucian, azir - highest ban rate. > > Have you been fronzen in carbonite, and just opened your game? > because right now this is the only explaination I have for that statement... It's a known fact that the lower you go on the Ranked ladder, the further in the past the players live. Sounds like a joke, but it's actually true lol The difference from Diamond to Bronze are probably 2 or 3 patches
> [{quoted}](name=NoDaddyItHurts,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5GyLFdnE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-06-13T09:28:01.738+0000) > > It's a known fact that the lower you go on the Ranked ladder, the further in the past the players live. Sounds like a joke, but it's actually true lol > > The difference from Diamond to Bronze are probably 2 or 3 patches Rofl. That made my day :)
Show more

Im the Doctor

Level 26 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion