: How is everyone today?
Bad went to the gym and got to work afterwards. came home to play some ranked and boom little children flaming, fcking mothers etc etc.. Gold 2 has been a hell so far. still trying to get out of this hellhole. wish me luck
Rioter Comments
: What do you think of my league artworks? :D
Inishadow (EUW)
: it has begun
nah. i never flame ingame. just mute when some1 trash talks me saying i lost because u dont gank. is a 2-9 kata..
Montazuma (EUW)
: Post-game lobby is also taken into account, you may want to consider that.
> [{quoted}](name=Montazuma,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PA6lboYa,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-13T21:33:39.819+0000) > > Post-game lobby is also taken into account, you may want to consider that. its not Lol. only in-game is
Inishadow (EUW)
: it has begun
yea the losing streak has begun! i expected nothing less from league. braindead teammates, flamers en garbage cans to heavy to carry sadly.
Inishadow (EUW)
: it has begun
just had a d5 last season player in my team. (plat 5 now) complete useless did nothing the whole game. she only died once thats good but no impact what so ever.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=GetRektinator,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0LqwUQkg,comment-id=00000000000000020000,timestamp=2018-02-22T21:48:04.363+0000) > > i guess this account is gone now. gp fk urslef xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd kid fkigf die!!! >:(((( i hoepe u ide of cacner!!!! anyway thanks mate. im reformed now. (ill probably be banned within 2 months) well ur a raging little kid the way i see it. just mute all when u play with your next account and u wont get bannend
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lX5IE3Pd,comment-id=000900000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-21T22:36:21.675+0000) > > Not everyone recognizes the signs... > > If anything, the same logic can be applied to flamers: don't play a MOBA if you aren't willing to accept that everyone is *not* perfect. true but it will be a never ending cycle.. there will always be bad players,feeders,inters,ragers
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lX5IE3Pd,comment-id=0009000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-21T20:38:49.994+0000) > > Guild kick =/= ban from the game. > > Because, and it might come as a surprise for you, they might be tilted for being flamed in previous games, or nervous after a stressful day at school/work. > Exactly the same reasons flamers use to justify their flaming. Why do they even quee up if they are tilted from previous games or after a stress dat at school or work. dont play if your mindset isnt right..
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lX5IE3Pd,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-02-21T10:55:34.699+0000) > > No, we don't. Why don't you think for a moment on *what* might cause somebody to troll? reasons: 1: summoner gets autofilled for support and starts spamming he cant support and want lane x. summoner who is lane x doesnt want to change and boom mister autofill goes on a trolling rampage or int feeding. 2: summoner X gets ganked early 1 or 2 times because hes playing to agressive without wards. He rage quits or assault the jungler for not helping even if its his own fault. (talking from my exp). > Why don't you take a moment to consider whether somebody is bad or ruining the game on purpose? But well, given what you say after, you truly think that being bad in a *massive online multiplayer game* is reason enough to kick you out. Being bad in World of warcraft can result in a guild kick. beind a huge douche can also result in a guild kick etc. > Being bad in a game is not punishable. Otherwise, you would get banned as well for your 4/7/6 Udyr game, or 3/10/3 Xin Zhao game, or 6/10/4 Veigar game... Enough stuff to get you permabanned from the game. Would you like it? i typed that after a tilted game so my bad about that part. every1 has bad games and i know that even i got them as you can see :D. talking about my 4-7-6 udyr game look at the 2-9 top and 1-13 mid lane with 100 cs.... in my younger days i would flame the fck out of them but i don't do that anymore. just mute and play on. why do you think people int/troll or just ruin the game for others?
: Automated ban system has reached the pinnacle of absurdity
Shiwah we all know flames come from those troll and bad players who ruin the game for people doing their best to win right. im not saying flaming is good. Just mute any1 who flames you and boom its fixed. however there is nothing you can do if your team exist out of 4 garbage cans. 100 cs at 30 min? 1-13-3 in game as a lux?? (example of my last game) people tend to rage because they want to win and i know you cant win everytime. the game feels really snowbally atm. most of my games are over in 10-15 mins and at min 20-25 the nexus falls. so if 1 person trolls or feeds like a madman the game become so much harder then in previous seasons. thats why people will flame or be negative. in my eyes only flamers get bannend (which is good ofcourse) but bad players/trollers/inters should have penalties aswell.
Rioter Comments
HSBunny (EUW)
: So.. how are your Ranked stats? Good or Bad start?
34-37 right now. went 6-4 in placements. went very downhill after that. decided to one trick the godyr and destroy all the gates this season. Well im climbing. started s2 fell back to s3 and now s2 77 points. will be gold in maybe a week with a little bit of luck. ranked so far: i got alot of new players which is a instant lose (in my case) they get 70 farm in 30 mins and go like 0-9-0 so yea can't carry them sadly. still having fun now with the godyr going 1000 miles an hour after getting a turret with the whole enemy team behind your back and escaping always feel good.
Rioter Comments
GLurch (EUW)
: Intentional feeding does not get chat restrictions as a punishment. That would be pretty... pointless. Intentional feeders get a 14 day ban as their first punishment and a permanent ban as their second, when they are detected. That's where the problem lies though. It's no secret Riots system isn't always good at detecting intentional feeding. Sometimes, it detects them upon the first time they do it, other times it takes 30 games or so. One of the main problems regarding this is, that Riots system learns using reports by the community, which means fake reports for intentional feeding when someone was just bad could mislead the system. To not instantly give these players who'd be falsely detected a 14 day ban, Riot has to be careful. When people end up getting punished on mistake, it supposedly creates a lot more attention than when someone is not punished at all for breaking them. Also, when you report something to the Riot Support, often (not always), they just leave the judgment to the system. There are multiple reasons for this, such as that humans can also make mistakes and maybe miss something, which could lead to problems for them, that I don't think they easily have access to something like a ban button or that manual punishments would be like not trusting their coworkers. Also, the length of chat restrictions was repeatedly tested by Riot. Long chat restrictions, such as for hundreds or even thousands of games, up to the point where they're endless, don't work. Short chat restrictions work the best for the majority of the people. Long chat restrictions just lead some people to get their anger out in another way, like trolling, which leads back to the other problem I already mentioned. Those people that would resort to trolling and such instead would usually be those people who'd be unaffected by short chat restrictions and instead end up getting 14 day bans as well, meaning, this way of handling them is way more effective.
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=85AUOEyo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-20T23:59:48.499+0000) > > Intentional feeding does not get chat restrictions as a punishment. That would be pretty... pointless. Intentional feeders get a 14 day ban as their first punishment and a permanent ban as their second, when they are detected. That's where the problem lies though. It's no secret Riots system isn't always good at detecting intentional feeding. Sometimes, it detects them upon the first time they do it, other times it takes 30 games or so. > One of the main problems regarding this is, that Riots system learns using reports by the community, which means fake reports for intentional feeding when someone was just bad could mislead the system. > To not instantly give these players who'd be falsely detected a 14 day ban, Riot has to be careful. When people end up getting punished on mistake, it supposedly creates a lot more attention than when someone is not punished at all for breaking them. > Also, when you report something to the Riot Support, often (not always), they just leave the judgment to the system. There are multiple reasons for this, such as that humans can also make mistakes and maybe miss something, which could lead to problems for them, that I don't think they easily have access to something like a ban button or that manual punishments would be like not trusting their coworkers. > > Also, the length of chat restrictions was repeatedly tested by Riot. Long chat restrictions, such as for hundreds or even thousands of games, up to the point where they're endless, don't work. Short chat restrictions work the best for the majority of the people. Long chat restrictions just lead some people to get their anger out in another way, like trolling, which leads back to the other problem I already mentioned. Those people that would resort to trolling and such instead would usually be those people who'd be unaffected by short chat restrictions and instead end up getting 14 day bans as well, meaning, this way of handling them is way more effective. can something be done about players who play really bad in ranked games and make you lose games under 20 min. ( feeding a zed or a talon for example who goes on a roaming spree killing everything with his team). Int feeding is running down the turrets and just die. But what about bad players? i mean really bad? they made you lose the game and you lose LP with them. there is a big chance that if you que again you get the badplayer in your team again. maybe make a system where you get points or lose points based on your performance and not only win or lose...
SepharU (EUNE)
: Yesh i agree. Yasous in this league.. When i jungle with a yasou mid or top, i feel i have to pay more attention to those lanes. Cause if that yasou dies more then 1 time. He will either start flaming or just go on feed. It feels for me that all players who take yasou role just cant believe that they can "die".. Its like impossible for them to imgaine that.. And if you god forbid gank and "steal" the kill cause you either miscalculated or you thought that enemy is slipping away..well..flame starts.. Its like almost all yasous..im not saying all, but almost all think they have the obligation to get all kills:)
> [{quoted}](name=SepharU,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=I2yuB5yK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-01-20T16:31:18.174+0000) > > Yesh i agree. > > Yasous in this league.. > > When i jungle with a yasou mid or top, i feel i have to pay more attention to those lanes. Cause if that yasou dies more then 1 time. He will either start flaming or just go on feed. > > It feels for me that all players who take yasou role just cant believe that they can "die".. > Its like impossible for them to imgaine that.. > > And if you god forbid gank and "steal" the kill cause you either miscalculated or you thought that enemy is slipping away..well..flame starts.. > > Its like almost all yasous..im not saying all, but almost all think they have the obligation to get all kills:) and that my friend is why i always ban yasuo because people can't play or play against him and he is fcking unbalanced late game. + the people that play yasuo are fcking toxic and will flame the living shit out of you or go afk after they died 3 or 4 times.
Rioter Comments
Sefi (EUNE)
: Oh, that king of quitters. I am a quitter in terms that i dont really play at all until new season starts.
> [{quoted}](name=BlueStr,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=d7AAbEE1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-16T19:35:45.226+0000) > > Oh, that king of quitters. I am a quitter in terms that i dont really play at all until new season starts. yea gonna do the same thing. im waiting for destiny 2 to come out for the pc.
Rioter Comments
: Is luck a factor? Discussion.
dude its leaugea of throws in my games. alot of games recently get throwed really badly. we go 20-4 and 50 min later we lose because people go 1v5 dont take objectives etc etc. last game 1-6 enemy riven (worst riven ive ever seen) we are ahead 8k gold 30th min. people keep dying getting caught solo etc etc. i as poppy cant 1v5 enemy team because they have a fed cassio (damn did she got buffed recently? her damage is out of the roof) my jungler who was 9-1 ended up 15-10 going in solo dying everytime and then he goes afk cause he cant take it anymore and blames the team ... i just decided to only play damage roles like (yi, fiora , rengar , kha) to carry my own ass because i just cant rely on my teammates its a big gamble.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Use pings more.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EAq9aK9Y,comment-id=00060000000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-03T11:09:06.326+0000) > > Use pings more. i ping like a madman for example when bot is fighting and i see the enemy midlaner coming bot i start spamming the pings but they just dont listin and stay and fight. what can i do about that?
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: You're looking too much at others people mistakes instead of yours.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EAq9aK9Y,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2017-02-03T10:21:52.557+0000) > > You're looking too much at others people mistakes instead of yours. i look alot at my own mistakes like pushing to far or go 1v2 while i think i can take them on while i cant. (mostly because i play strong champs like, yi rengar en khazix. still my mistakes are not that impact full as that of my teammates like getting caught late game (45 min) solo in the jungle without vision..
: Ivern is seriously strong...
he is a fun champ to play ( main jungler here) however in low elo (silver here) he is kinda useless in low tiers because you depend heavily on your teammates and well in low elo they are not that good. He does decent damage but thats not his role. he is there to be annoying as hell and stun the fck out off every1. use daisy on there squishy targets and its easy to win a teamfight. however is your team is behind or just bad its very hard to carry games with him cause he is not a good damage dealer. its a support jungler. the reason he is good in high elo is because people are good and know how to play.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: You've been away for a whole year, you got rusty. Game has also changed quite alot too. You're simply not as good as you used to.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EAq9aK9Y,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-02-03T06:26:02.126+0000) > > You've been away for a whole year, you got rusty. Game has also changed quite alot too. You're simply not as good as you used to. Maybe but i don't think so. i always play for the objective while in most games my teammates go for dumb teamfights and dont push lanes. i still outplay alot of enemies and my kda is usually positive with good cs. in some games im the only 1 who is pushing towers as a jungler (its not even my job).
: Is luck a factor? Discussion.
coinflip is all there is at silver atm. luck is also a factor like a 1v1 fight with trynda and he crits or he doesnt can be a kill or a death. Csing in silver is really bad. i mostly play jungler and sometimes i outfarm my mid,adc and toplaner... and not with 5 minions but with 50 or more. the reason for this is because people think its a team deathmatch game. push the lane? what is that? a huge wave is comming top lets a group mid and fight.. i as jungler have to run up and down as a mad man to prevent the minions from destroying our base. the game is alot of fun but bad teammates can ruin that a little. i already got over a 100 games this season and im still where i started even when i know i don't belong here because my kda and cs is mostly good.
Amihan (EUW)
: The Game SnowBall Really HARD and finish Early!!
SNOWBALL Hard throw even harder is a quote for silver league. 20-4 ahead in kills and we still lost (60 min game!) because people get caught got way to greedy and went tower diving etc etc... fcking silver this season is a real hell.
: Is luck a factor? Discussion.
i totally agree with you OP. It feels like the silver division is a big coinflip, the skill difference between players is huge at the moment. I usually play jungle or mid and mosty my botlanes end up feeding the enemy adc who then goes roaming and rekking other lanes losing us the game..
Inishadow (EUW)
: Harder to climb in season 7?
i feel like silver is a real coinflip at the moment. the skill difference between players is huge! some people get destroyed in lane.
Rioter Comments
: Well you should have roamed bot immediately after their first death, u knew they will be in hard position as enemy botlane was ahead. Like you said , all u did was farm. Midlane is there to roam and gank with or without jungler.
> [{quoted}](name=TobiramaSenjuWP,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=giEfeuhF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-01T23:05:10.075+0000) > > Well you should have roamed bot immediately after their first death, u knew they will be in hard position as enemy botlane was ahead. Like you said , all u did was farm. Midlane is there to roam and gank with or without jungler. Nah this ahri was plat v. she was very decent so she would follow me to botlane. and what could i have done bot? my botlane only died and if i went there i would only die. you can't blame this on me they fcked it up not me. i hate games like these where its decided in like 10-15 mins like wtf the game just started and they fed like hell. give them ranked bans and let them play some normal to got some skill.
Rioter Comments
IEatLouis (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Inishadow,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Br11hRao,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2016-02-18T17:17:14.634+0000) > > thats the problem right there man. > feeders and noobs can get away with everything. because people feed and play like a complete noob people get angry because they are losing the game for them and thats were the flame starts. You're right, that's where the problem lies. BUT instead of flaming them when they ruin your game(which only gives yourself a bad reputation and a punishment for toxicity), you could just quietly shake your head at their patheticness and report them after the game(which leads to them getting ever-closer to punished for giving others a bad in-game experience) I'm not saying you should ignore feeders and people who ruin games, I'm just saying you shouldnt let them ruin your mood and your reputation AND your ability to play the game along with that :D
i know flaming them doesn't help but its bullcrap that you lose as much points and mmr as them even if they play a horrible game. its not fair in my point of view. but feeders do ruin my mood because i lose games because of them and they feed so hard that i cant carry the game anymore.
IEatLouis (EUW)
: With your attitude, any effort beside an automated ban would be a waste on you ^^ And yes, if someone is 0/6 by the ten minute mark, be friendly and try to help him :) and if you feel like he's doing it on prupose, just don't say anything and report him for feeding after the game is over :D
dude that doesn't help. you still lose your fcking ranked game becaue of that noob/feeder. and if hes doing in on purpose just ignore and report after you lost MMR and LP BECAUSE of that feeder/noob? thats the problem right there man. feeders and noobs can get away with everything. because people feed and play like a complete noob people get angry because they are losing the game for them and thats were the flame starts. give feeder/noobs an ranked ban for like a couple of games. (let them do normal)
Rioter Comments
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: You're looking at wrong aspects of the game, evry single poker game is completly luck based, but somehow we have pro poker players who manage to win consistently. It's about having good winratio in the long run, it's not a lottery.
in the long run and how long is that? 100 games? 1000 games? in those game there are alot of noob players and alot of win and losing streaks.
madza12 (EUNE)
: And you're the one defending feeders by saying it's not intentional. OFCOURSE IT'S INTENTIONAL cause he had a choice of 150 champions and picked the one he can't play. Now there's a difference between a guy with a bad game who clearly can play the champion he took but is outplayed or just had no luck and the 4th time 0 8 Zed who isn't actually trolling but is just horrible. Now what you're saying is that it's ok for him to pick Zed and be 0 8 and not ok for someone to call him a noob or whatever in the frustration HE CAUSED...really nothing to say to people who think feeding is allowed.
so much truth in your comment mate. this is the reason people flame. and the problem here is that the 0-8 noob zed can't get bannend for playing bad. all the white knights on this forum are defending the feeders and players who fcking feed. but hey we can't report them because they just have a "bad"game. NO they are bad in general and should have been bannend for int feeding or scking arse in this game. and don't ban them completly just ban them from ranke matches. let them play like 10 normal games before they can play ranked again. maybe they will learn in normal
: And it's a nicer way of saying something i would get banned for. No way am i making a new account again.
sure buying a sightstone on a midlaner... never go full retard my friend. as a midlaner buy a pink and use those trinket wards whenever you can and thats about it. the only role who should buy a sightstone is a support. even lee doesn't buy 1 anymore because of the jungle wep with wards.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: More like poker.
i agree. poker has alot of luck in it aswell. but you can't bluff in league of legends so its more like a lottery
: Be Resolute, not Indignant. Ignorance of the summoner's code?
i used to play jungler alot in solo que but damn you get flamed so hard when you play jungle. the insults are like: Jungler why don't you gank the enemy jungler already came 3 times. (they are pushing so hard they are easy to gank). top pushes way to hard and has no wards get ganked and blame me for it. the logic of some people drives me crazy. people who are feeding their lane like 0-5 in 15 min asking for help but i know i will just die when i go to help them so instead i try to help other lanes who don't feed their enemy. Oh and the most fun games as a jungler are the games where every lane of your team get owned and starts to flame you. Yup being a jungler sure is fun.
: http://blogs-images.forbes.com/davidewalt/files/2012/09/d20.jpg Luck won't help much if player's THAC0 sucks. How often do you expect to only roll 20?
taco's? i like the delicous food?
Neonchan (EUW)
: 1/7/2 1/8/3 5/11/8 0/7/2 2/7/1 2/10/6 you're not always a winning ticket for your teammates either
i know but most of those scores are late game when we can't win anymore and i stop playing seriously {{item:2050}}
Inishadow (EUW)
: this game is like the lottery
so much salt nerd xD teammates are fcking bad in this game but talking on the board where everybody is a league white knight! you cant face the truth
Rioter Comments
Inishadow (EUW)
: The "new" ranking system
I feel like its the same with CSGO atm. the same happend their and gold nova is like silver here. So you see alot of smurfs or good players who didn't play anymore and came back to the game carrying every1. What scooterpie said is true aswell the game has changed alot in a year in my opinion. i only played a bit of season 5 till like march and came back in season 6. Alot of champs have been reworked and there are new masteries and new items so alot to learn. but still With the reset in silver you have players from platinium to bronze, so matchmaking is even more than before like lottery, you can have 4 ex-bronze in your team against full ex-platinium or reverse.
Rioter Comments
killerko007 (EUNE)
: I can´t join to the game
i can't join aswell i keeps loading
Rioter Comments
Show more

Inishadow

Level 58 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion