: It's still beta btw. Give it time.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KFfkaa5A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-27T11:59:28.701+0000) > > It's still beta btw. Give it time. yeah and im giving it the criticism it needs, like.. my friends hate this just because of how much of a dice throw it is.. not even a coin but a freakign dice with like 30 sides. if they can improve that then this might be worth
Rioter Comments
Tarolock (EUNE)
: yea thought so, you have nothing that would be a good argument and just ignore anything i write thats the way we should deal with issues... i just go back to playing this game, you can go back to your whining
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=UjuoWwKm,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-19T22:14:09.043+0000) > > yea thought so, you have nothing that would be a good argument and just ignore anything i write > > thats the way we should deal with issues... i just go back to playing this game, you can go back to your whining i wonder why you come back you get downvoted to negativ, nobody agrees on the things you say and in general you are a hypocrite
: >Remember one thing, ( something my proffessors used to say during class at college ) EVERYTHING IS SUBJECTIVE!!!! Even your notion of trolly items, competitive play etc etc. I'm sorry but you are wrong here (and so are your professors). Everything is not subjective. 2+2=4. Is that subjective? No. League is based on math and there always exists an optimal build for a champion that gives you the most value. That again, is not subjective. Your opinion doesn't matter when it comes to builds. Your opinion doesn't suddenly make an item more powerful than it actually is. >Even your notion of viable is subjective :P Another case where you are wrong. It again, is not subjective. People might comment your build in-game etc but that doesn't mean it's not viable. Those people might simply not know what they are talking about. An opinion doesn't affect if something is viable or not. As an example, archangel's staff is viable on lux. No one can deny that. It's not optimal, but it's viable. Those are different things. >Since I always get shiit from my teammates does that mean that buying Arch is not viable? Should it be removed? Again, opinions do not matter. So it doesn't matter what your teammates say if what they say is wrong. Archangel's is viable and that fact doesn't change just because your bronze teammate doesn't know what he is talking about.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=UjuoWwKm,comment-id=000300000000000000010001,timestamp=2019-03-19T16:47:05.573+0000) > > I'm sorry but you are wrong here (and so are your professors). Everything is not subjective. 2+2=4. Is that subjective? No. League is based on math and there always exists an optimal build for a champion that gives you the most value. That again, is not subjective. Your opinion doesn't matter when it comes to builds. Your opinion doesn't suddenly make an item more powerful than it actually is. > > Another case where you are wrong. It again, is not subjective. People might comment your build in-game etc but that doesn't mean it's not viable. Those people might simply not know what they are talking about. An opinion doesn't affect if something is viable or not. As an example, archangel's staff is viable on lux. No one can deny that. It's not optimal, but it's viable. Those are different things. > > Again, opinions do not matter. So it doesn't matter what your teammates say if what they say is wrong. Archangel's is viable and that fact doesn't change just because your bronze teammate doesn't know what he is talking about. this whole comment is half and half, true and not. for one you warped his comment pretty hard, for two ppl will try to make you fail if they have an opinion against yours. sure they might not know it but as an example mejas, if i get mejas sometimes ppl would try to get me killed, i saw many ppl engage then for no reason flash over a wall spam dance or emotes and watch while i die. it happened. now why does that matter? the item might be good but the opinion of these players made it fail. another one is that in the general opinion at least a time back, as an adc you MUST take heal. if you dont take heal youre support can might try to make you fail or blame you or not having it, ecause in this players opinion its that you are bad for not hving it. now the opinion of these items or amybe some strategies like feeding sion or stuff like that, make them fail. its not that they are failing because they are bad, its because of the other players who have a different opinion. ppl might also 4-1 surrender a game due to that. remember this si a game with 9 other ppl and 4 in youre own team that have an opinion. therefore they matter, ALOT think about the rage that happens once you pick off meta. its not bad, its not necessarily viable, but their opinion can make it fail. or another one, if ppl see a new champ kit and think its totaly broken, and the champ just crushes the competition due to them not udnerstanding the game right, or beeing blinded by the high numbers. their opinion makes a difference, is the champ going to get a nerf first week or not? i can keep going but a bone for you certain things are not a thin that can be basedon opinions but facts because we do have stats and prove to show that its not an opinion and that opinions dont matter PS hashinshin %%%%%ing months on end gave us conqueror, cause it was his opinio%%%%% ppl shared it. so it matters)
: > Let me throw in an example. He wanted to have fun items in the game that are not necessarily viable in competitive play. That's not something a hardcore, a competitive player wants or considers fun. As an example, i think that every item that is added should be competitively viable and if they are not, they shouldn't be added. I don't want to see a teammate in a ranked game build one of those items and possibly ruin the game because of it, so it's better if it doesn't exist to begin with. So he prefers all the trolly stuff, not competitive stuff. That makes him a casual player, not a hardcore player. I really love this type of things :D So subjectivity ehh! Remember one thing, ( something my proffessors used to say during class at college ) EVERYTHING IS SUBJECTIVE!!!! Even your notion of trolly items, competitive play etc etc. Rito removed Atmas Impaler and Wrrigle ( I mean they also go in that category you just mentioned ) So Yi Ranked Jungle: Rune: 1) Everything attack speed + 2) 3 Quintesence life steal runes Build: Dorans Blade, Ninja Taboo, Wriggle, Warmog ( or Sunfire), Atma, Maw, (Remove Dorans and give BL, also remove wriggle add whatever you want, I would go for frozen mallet ) This is what I always got called as troll build but was it? I used it all the time since it was my first custom made build! Does that mean that wrigle wasnt viable? Or Atma? Wriggle, dorans, runes and masteries gave me lifesteal of 21% ( BL gave 25% I think XD ). I had crit and massive hp and nice dmg! I could even replace warmog with frozen depending on team comp! Atma gave crit and armor which combined with Ninja resulted in easy jungle! Also, is Archangels troll item? I play Lux and ( usually any mana champ ) by buying Archangels and Ludens first! I always get called out for it and I dont know why? I mean, Archangels once it goes to Seraph gives you shield, 50 ap, cd red plus his passive combined with Ludens gives 80~90 ap = 130~140 ap only on Seraph. Since I am playing Lux and I am aware of chances of missing my q and e I compensate by MASSIVELY SPAMMING my abilities! Since I always get shiit from my teammates does that mean that buying Arch is not viable? Should it be removed? Now, I think, dude who posted this wanted atleast to be able to CHOOSE what he wants to build!!! (Sona with iceborn and rylai was my choice of building her in season 7). If VIABLE is what you are looking for, in item build, then in season 9 you should first look in PATCH NOTES!!! Patch notes dictate how you play something now! Even your notion of viable is subjective :P Competetive player is not hardcore player! Casual player is not hardcore player! When I used that term I meant hardcore in sense that he played this game for 9 years ( like me ) and still continued to play it even though he experienced massive changes that might have pushed other players but it didint push him ( until now :D )! Spending one and half year to finally kill Fume Knight in Dark Souls 2: SoftS dont make you competitive ( come on, 1 and half year for one boss -.- ) it makes you hard core :P P.S. I needed 1.5 years to kill Fume Knight and 2 years to kill SIngh and yes, I played it constantly ( beside LoL )! Does that make me OP in invading and killing other players? Nope! Does that make me hardcore ( noob :D )? Yeah, it does :D
> [{quoted}](name=SaiyanDarius,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=UjuoWwKm,comment-id=00030000000000000001,timestamp=2019-03-19T13:36:12.133+0000) > > So he prefers all the trolly stuff, not competitive stuff. That makes him a casual player, not a hardcore player. > > I really love this type of things :D So subjectivity ehh! > Remember one thing, ( something my proffessors used to say during class at college ) EVERYTHING IS SUBJECTIVE!!!! Even your notion of trolly items, competitive play etc etc. > Rito removed Atmas Impaler and Wrrigle ( I mean they also go in that category you just mentioned ) So > Yi Ranked Jungle: > Rune: 1) Everything attack speed + 2) 3 Quintesence life steal runes > Build: Dorans Blade, Ninja Taboo, Wriggle, Warmog ( or Sunfire), Atma, Maw, (Remove Dorans and give BL, also remove wriggle add whatever you want, I would go for frozen mallet ) > This is what I always got called as troll build but was it? I used it all the time since it was my first custom made build! Does that mean that wrigle wasnt viable? Or Atma? Wriggle, dorans, runes and masteries gave me lifesteal of 21% ( BL gave 25% I think XD ). I had crit and massive hp and nice dmg! I could even replace warmog with frozen depending on team comp! Atma gave crit and armor which combined with Ninja resulted in easy jungle! > > Also, is Archangels troll item? I play Lux and ( usually any mana champ ) by buying Archangels and Ludens first! > I always get called out for it and I dont know why? I mean, Archangels once it goes to Seraph gives you shield, 50 ap, cd red plus his passive combined with Ludens gives 80~90 ap = 130~140 ap only on Seraph. Since I am playing Lux and I am aware of chances of missing my q and e I compensate by MASSIVELY SPAMMING my abilities! Since I always get shiit from my teammates does that mean that buying Arch is not viable? Should it be removed? > > Now, I think, dude who posted this wanted atleast to be able to CHOOSE what he wants to build!!! > (Sona with iceborn and rylai was my choice of building her in season 7). If VIABLE is what you are looking for, in item build, then in season 9 you should first look in PATCH NOTES!!! Patch notes dictate how you play something now! > Even your notion of viable is subjective :P > Competetive player is not hardcore player! Casual player is not hardcore player! When I used that term I meant hardcore in sense that he played this game for 9 years ( like me ) and still continued to play it even though he experienced massive changes that might have pushed other players but it didint push him ( until now :D )! > Spending one and half year to finally kill Fume Knight in Dark Souls 2: SoftS dont make you competitive ( come on, 1 and half year for one boss -.- ) it makes you hard core :P > P.S. I needed 1.5 years to kill Fume Knight and 2 years to kill SIngh and yes, I played it constantly ( beside LoL )! Does that make me OP in invading and killing other players? Nope! Does that make me hardcore ( noob :D )? Yeah, it does :D you are correct at what you are saying. i just want more options to play. i mean have different starting items for lane per role and lane/ jungle? hell yeah, by adding spirit items and wriggles you just add more options and take other advantages away such as smite buffs. or you know offer a different earlygame. give champs who need it more options hell mejas occult and leviathan are highly risk and reward. BUT if you know how to execute them properly they are amazing. they also would offer cool bonis once you had them stacked to a certain degree other example are 3v3 items bloodmail was a more agressiv warmogs and was rly nice for some champs. and since it healed a fixed 200 which didnt rly stack just refresh it could not be abused on the hardcore hp tanks. atackable but somewhat weaker and cheaper bloodthirster? nice idea, spellvamp? on that one item i dont remember how its called with lethality? awesome these items gave weaker stats but gave other cool options hell give me two or three more boots give me some of the blackmarket items like the one that gives nothing exept 3 fast autos after 3 autos give me madreds bloodrazor back, which was amazing btw. it gave no lifesteal but if gave some resistance and % magic damage. it had no active. literally make it unique passiv together with blade of the ruined king.... or the jungle item bloodrazor i just want to build some out of meta stuff again... remember some of the old siv hd builds? some of these have been incredible fun. and abused certain items and mechanics, riot has purged the game of these so everything is boring and the same... somewhat
Irarius (EUW)
: Why i personally dont want to play this game anymore... after almost 9 years
: >I think he used "fun" as in to describe state of the game before season 8. Maybe, but the major problem here is that the word "fun" has different definitions depending on the person using it. As an example, he is a casual player so his definition for fun is different than mine because i'm a competitive player. Let me throw in an example. He wanted to have fun items in the game that are not necessarily viable in competitive play. That's not something a hardcore, a competitive player wants or considers fun. As an example, i think that every item that is added should be competitively viable and if they are not, they shouldn't be added. I don't want to see a teammate in a ranked game build one of those items and possibly ruin the game because of it, so it's better if it doesn't exist to begin with. So he prefers all the trolly stuff, not competitive stuff. That makes him a casual player, not a hardcore player.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=UjuoWwKm,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-18T19:50:47.356+0000) > > Maybe, but the major problem here is that the word "fun" has different definitions depending on the person using it. As an example, he is a casual player so his definition for fun is different than mine because i'm a competitive player. > > Let me throw in an example. He wanted to have fun items in the game that are not necessarily viable in competitive play. That's not something a hardcore, a competitive player wants or considers fun. As an example, i think that every item that is added should be competitively viable and if they are not, they shouldn't be added. I don't want to see a teammate in a ranked game build one of those items and possibly ruin the game because of it, so it's better if it doesn't exist to begin with. > > So he prefers all the trolly stuff, not competitive stuff. That makes him a casual player, not a hardcore player. i do want some stuff with high risk high reward. i want some cool new items that offer a different palystyle on champs that usually dont do that. having more start items to choose from for example. its boring every game you go with the same stuff. but why cant we just get two more for each type of play. just do it give me wriggles and the spirit items so you cna choose what you want to play. offers a sstronger smite, a better endgame item or items that are for high base damage jungers. you can choose way mroe aside from smite itmes or dorans
: > when you call Riot rightfully incompetent low IQ personals they act insulted What went wrong during you upbringing? Or is it your IQ that prevents you from recognizing the righteousness in that? Just curious.
> [{quoted}](name=Il Sten lI,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=UjuoWwKm,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2019-03-18T18:54:15.375+0000) > > What went wrong during you upbringing? Or is it your IQ that prevents you from recognizing the righteousness in that? Just curious. well riot truly does not respond to the issues that a long time. riot SOMETIMES decides they can maybe fix something. but remember morde after 9 seasons gets finaly a rework, as the most buggy champion in the game. let it sink in. you cant actually defend this.. also they broke him like 2 years ago and didnt ever try to actually fix the issues embarassing
: Probably contrary to your opinion but the game started to go downhill with the introduction of keystone masteries who forced a mastery related meta and cutting tradeoffs in items, e.g. crit on trinity, which started to force meta builds. Add some ridiculous efforts of Riot to prevent playing the game in a way that was not intended by them like tank ekko. (Of course it was frustrating to play against but Zoe and [insert champion that is absolutely unfun to play against] are still part of the game)
> [{quoted}](name=Il Sten lI,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=UjuoWwKm,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2019-03-18T18:33:06.003+0000) > > Probably contrary to your opinion but the game started to go downhill with the introduction of keystone masteries who forced a mastery related meta and cutting tradeoffs in items, e.g. crit on trinity, which started to force meta builds. > > Add some ridiculous efforts of Riot to prevent playing the game in a way that was not intended by them like tank ekko. (Of course it was frustrating to play against but Zoe and [insert champion that is absolutely unfun to play against] are still part of the game) runes are rly bad indeed. personally i think we need PER TREE 1 more keystone and per row 4 choices, as for stat runes we need 5 per row so we have damage attackspeed health resistance and crit damage or critrate. i feel we rly need that. or maybe even 6 or something. or hell give damage as or health depending on the main tree again, but ALSO give us stat runes... srsly just something to go wild with, the old rune system was a failure because riot NEVER put any work in it and never amde ruens free
: Couldn't have said it better. Just wait till this game starts dying and then see that Riot will actually start listening but its going to be too late. Since this games kicks out newbies after they see the toxicity in the lower levels (I've seen it on this account) I doubt they will ever come back. And the current system is doing NOTHING to stop it, Instead its actually promoting it. This game has become a total joke. Riot turned anything functional/decent to shit. URF, Punishments, Runes, Ranked system (twice as far as I remember), Honor system for rewarding positive behaviour, some reworks , champion's kits that don't allow you to build the champ AP / AD / Tanky . Remember old Tristana ? Well now you can't build such champions AP/AD since their kits are focused on physical/magical dmg. And probably many more issues... . Thinking Riot are trying their best to make the community happy and improve the game is delusional. Riot cares only about your money, they used to care long time ago but now they don't give a single damn about the person that has been here since day one. Funny how one person can call the guy who is intentionally loosing his game a re-tard but he will get punished instead of the guy that (**intentionally**) lost his game and time (for 9 other people). Even the ''support'' doesn't care about context. Even sending them ticket with proof of how the other person was **Intentionally ** trying to loose the game with the whole chat is never going to fix the situation. Someone explain me why context doesn't matter ONLY IN LEAGUE.
> [{quoted}](name=DoingGodsWork4,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=UjuoWwKm,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-03-18T14:05:47.631+0000) > > Couldn't have said it better. > Just wait till this game starts dying and then see that Riot will actually start listening but its going to be too late. Since this games kicks out newbies after they see the toxicity in the lower levels (I've seen it on this account) I doubt they will ever come back. And the current system is doing NOTHING to stop it, Instead its actually promoting it. > This game has become a total joke. Riot turned anything functional/decent to shit. URF, Punishments, Runes, Ranked system (twice as far as I remember), Honor system for rewarding positive behaviour, some reworks , champion's kits that don't allow you to build the champ AP / AD / Tanky . Remember old Tristana ? Well now you can't build such champions AP/AD since their kits are focused on physical/magical dmg. And probably many more issues... . > Thinking Riot are trying their best to make the community happy and improve the game is delusional. Riot cares only about your money, they used to care long time ago but now they don't give a single damn about the person that has been here since day one. > Funny how one person can call the guy who is intentionally loosing his game a re-tard but he will get punished instead of the guy that (**intentionally**) lost his game and time (for 9 other people). Even the ''support'' doesn't care about context. Even sending them ticket with proof of how the other person was **Intentionally ** trying to loose the game with the whole chat is never going to fix the situation. > Someone explain me why context doesn't matter ONLY IN LEAGUE. i entirely forgot that ap ad hybrid stuff, damn... i miss some of these... rly bad... i wish some of these would return and be playable again.. without the dumb excuses also i would like to get more point and click champs again, simmple asf champs with no over the top aim and tons of skillshots... some champs have been rly fun with that but sadly its gone ( i do know that some stuff like ap yi was op asf but it was interesting and iot could have given us a ad alternative on him so you can actually play something similiar... like lethality crit scaling on yis alphastrike. so ou just alpha everything to shreds but dont actually auto that fast..or somethibg
Eckyn (EUW)
: It's pretty true actually. I agree with most of the things that you say. But let's face it, it's pretty much about focusing on the competetive scene more than anything else. > -runes since the rework have been a dumb idea, i was crying since day one about how you cant personalize them with stats, ppl call that a dumb idea, it comes back crippled and bam GENIUS ( srslsy i hate this community, you have a good idea and kindly present it or critisize the game for it, until riot themselves fixes it you are the dumb one) I loved the old rune system, because there was so much customization and you had the ability to create something unique. However, the new runesystem is there obviously to give some balance to the gameplay. Probably with focus on, well... the competetive scene xD When it comes to rework, I sometimes don't understand how riot is thinking tbh. Like, this rework they made on Irelia... How do their focus work? She was a champion that needed no rework, however; it was a good rework, but that's not the point - the point is that they rework champions that doesn't need rework and leave other "outdated" champions behind. I personally think that old Shen was good, obviously my fav champ, but then the rework came and the champion literally got destroyed. Although he's good in certain situations it's not my #1 pick anymore. Wukong was another champ that I used to play, but I just can't make him work on toplane anymore. I've said to myself time to time that I want to quit playing this game, but there's something to it that makes me coming back. The game is enjoyable time to time, playing normals/arams or gamemodes with friends.. However, the tension in ranked is something I don't get in any other game that I play. The League community overall is really toxic, but yeah - this is as you said; "ppl pretend as if everything is lcs ppl never surrender anything". This is due to that the majority have this big ego where they think that they are the best and everyone else sucks, but hey, that is how people are.
> [{quoted}](name=Eckyn,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=UjuoWwKm,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-03-18T11:24:24.148+0000) > > It's pretty true actually. I agree with most of the things that you say. But let's face it, it's pretty much about focusing on the competetive scene more than anything else. > > I loved the old rune system, because there was so much customization and you had the ability to create something unique. However, the new runesystem is there obviously to give some balance to the gameplay. Probably with focus on, well... the competetive scene xD > > When it comes to rework, I sometimes don't understand how riot is thinking tbh. Like, this rework they made on Irelia... How do their focus work? > She was a champion that needed no rework, however; it was a good rework, but that's not the point - the point is that they rework champions that doesn't need rework and leave other "outdated" champions behind. I personally think that old Shen was good, obviously my fav champ, but then the rework came and the champion literally got destroyed. Although he's good in certain situations it's not my #1 pick anymore. > Wukong was another champ that I used to play, but I just can't make him work on toplane anymore. > > I've said to myself time to time that I want to quit playing this game, but there's something to it that makes me coming back. > The game is enjoyable time to time, playing normals/arams or gamemodes with friends.. > However, the tension in ranked is something I don't get in any other game that I play. The League community overall is really toxic, but yeah - this is as you said; "ppl pretend as if everything is lcs ppl never surrender anything". This is due to that the majority have this big ego where they think that they are the best and everyone else sucks, but hey, that is how people are. i agree 1000%, personally the pve game modes have been fantastic. honestly most fun i had exept maybe for how there is no q for specific missions so the fun doesnt get ruined by ppl who need a mission ( i can understand these ppl btw, this is a highe problem with the game there is no bkackboard or anything to q for specific events or requirements) i loved shen before the rework, he was so much fun to play, in season 3 i made gold from bronze with wukong top and jungle and i cant do it either
Tarolock (EUNE)
: but that is NOT an issue with the game, its an issue with YOU, you change too not only the game, and maybe you just dont like it anymore, so why stick to it? it will be even worse for you, and if you cant leave the game then you should seek help, because thats not normal, no matter how long you play or how much money you spent on it... i played wow for more than 10 years, sometimes more than 12 hours a day then i just quit one day and never looked back (my guildmates pissed me off big time, long story), left a character with the best gear avaiable, more than 80% of the achievements done etc, so dont tell me you cant just leave a game
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=UjuoWwKm,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-18T10:40:34.143+0000) > > but that is NOT an issue with the game, its an issue with YOU, you change too not only the game, and maybe you just dont like it anymore, so why stick to it? it will be even worse for you, and if you cant leave the game then you should seek help, because thats not normal, no matter how long you play or how much money you spent on it... > > i played wow for more than 10 years, sometimes more than 12 hours a day then i just quit one day and never looked back (my guildmates pissed me off big time, long story), left a character with the best gear avaiable, more than 80% of the achievements done etc, so dont tell me you cant just leave a game and right here we have the root of all problems and honestly a perfect example of two of my points, the insanity and the stupidity kills this game.
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: about the matchmaking...i'm newbie, well, came from masseffect but still newbie. and cmon, i got to gold while i lost my lane every single time. just got lucky and hot carried. and in flex i'm stuck in bronze lol. getting dumpstered even more there. matchmaking in both queues seem fairly unbalanced. ifronicly the most fun, balanced and CHALLENGING game I had was an aram match that lasted nearly 40 minutes lol
> [{quoted}](name=M3GTRDragon,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=UjuoWwKm,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-03-18T08:24:27.510+0000) > > about the matchmaking...i'm newbie, well, came from masseffect but still newbie. and cmon, i got to gold while i lost my lane every single time. just got lucky and hot carried. and in flex i'm stuck in bronze lol. getting dumpstered even more there. matchmaking in both queues seem fairly unbalanced. ifronicly the most fun, balanced and CHALLENGING game I had was an aram match that lasted nearly 40 minutes lol this petty much summs up how dumb rankeds are, i can win lane like a maniac i still get a 0 in 15 bot after 10 minutes and lose game anyway. i am no god but i dont deserve to lose the same as they did. on the other end getting carried should give less then if you carry yourself. and yeah i too had the best games in stuff like normals and arams. thats sad.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: yes it is, so why do ppl keep playing it if its not anymore for them? that is what i cant understand, thats why i said that ppl who think its not fun anymore should just leave, it will be better for them and for us too
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=UjuoWwKm,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-18T07:50:40.494+0000) > > yes it is, so why do ppl keep playing it if its not anymore for them? that is what i cant understand, thats why i said that ppl who think its not fun anymore should just leave, it will be better for them and for us too easy reason when you play the game over 9 seasons and it becomes slowly bad you dont rly react to it instantly. i mean i was the first time pissed to an extrem when they reworked aatrox int bbtrox and deleted him. and overall just slowly you feel worse. ppl dont realize the game is cancer untill alot later. i could bet 30-40% of all players in this game hate it, but played for so long they dont want to give up because MAYBE it gets better next patch.. and then riot releases zoe and neeko... or reworked irelia and akali.. ( btw these two why did they even make it onto live servers? this champs are fundamentally cancer) its almost like the WOW community.
Irarius (EUW)
: Why i personally dont want to play this game anymore... after almost 9 years
ok first thanks for many kind words. didnt actually expect this. yesteday was especialy bad with the game and that for the last weeks. slowly i play less lol and other games instead, i feel less agressive overall... i mean i have one friend who plays ranked all the time while i am just listening and talking to him and hes perma pissed. i mean look the game is not shit its just so many things that COULD be better that it makes you be mad for relatively small reasons. and as some have pointed out. after so long its tough to stop. still i think the cinematics and storys they got are amazing and i wish still for years now that a movie or a animated series or something will come before the game is dead the comics seem sweet and i think i will read those. so quiting the game becomes somewhat harder i guess but none the less with the extreme ignorance of riot towards some of the things i just cant do it anymore also i am aware that other ppl enjoy the game, do as you wish if you do enjoy it then thats fine even now and then i get some fun out of the game aswell, just not as much as seasn 1-3 i feel season 3 was propably when the game was at its peak... hell if they would make special modes where everything is based on an older season i would give that a shot too.... maybe am talking out of a vague memory or something who knows. also one thing i kinda forgot is how ppl vuiew you if you dont play rankeds, i personally just play for rewards and stop rank afetr gold. afrer platin you are forced due to decay to play and thats not cool, so i just dont go higher ( i was once higher but i realised its not worth it anyway) so when you are gold or something you get mocked all the time for beeing gold. which is kinda weard, anyway have a good day.
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUW)
: Even after reading the entire post, you're not really addressing the issue. The mastery grade really says very little on the actual impact you had on your teams ability to win the game, so why should that be part of what we're being rewarded for? When I play support, I quite often go for tanks that initiate and soak up damage. Sometimes the best thing I can do is to get myself killed if it means my damage dealers survive longer, but that will cost me the ability to get an S. Why would I then do what's actually best for my team when I'll end up punished for it? There's several legit strategies in the game that'll make it quite impossible for people to get an S, and I don't understand why players should be punished for ultimately playing to win.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=vdQRjqcV,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-16T12:55:04.009+0000) > > Even after reading the entire post, you're not really addressing the issue. > > The mastery grade really says very little on the actual impact you had on your teams ability to win the game, so why should that be part of what we're being rewarded for? > > When I play support, I quite often go for tanks that initiate and soak up damage. Sometimes the best thing I can do is to get myself killed if it means my damage dealers survive longer, but that will cost me the ability to get an S. Why would I then do what's actually best for my team when I'll end up punished for it? > > There's several legit strategies in the game that'll make it quite impossible for people to get an S, and I don't understand why players should be punished for ultimately playing to win. so it seems impossible to get the message? i also noted that you need more then one thing at least to qualify for an s so that means kills and farm are not everything, i did say more then once that overall participation is what should give that s, it was suppiosed to incorrage teamplay, its total bullshit that a support wont get s for initiating on tanks and soak damage if you can get participation out of it. i mean do you play a different game or do you not understand what team healing shielding, wards cc score and so on mean???????? you could as a tank still easy get an s if you just make it count. you dont get an s for cc 5 ppl all game and die to it all for nothing. i wrote that down. i also said that the system should be done so you cant go 28/0 and throw anyway. its not my damn job to do it to the perfect balancing its a concept. you ppl cry whats a problem clearly not understanding what i said nor giving pointers on how to fix it. you can give me money and i do it in a thought out balanced way. or you can try to thnk what team participation actually means i dot know how many times i need to tell ppl that this specific s is supposed to make ppl stop soloing the game and losing because of that, clearly saying it more then two times wont make it. mastery grade says NOTHIONG and wasn also not part of the concept idea, so gj on not understanding getting an s from a a mastery grade. the s should be calculated by how good you did overall, DONE and by now i am pised of by how dense ppl seem to be. thats why the simple idea of rewarding good play will never happen here. ppl keep crying of how a lose can be totaly unfair and punish you for reasons beyond you, but instead of doig what everybody says which is rewarding playing the game well which is what should judge you, we have a crap system. and yeah other games do actually have something like that. %%%% even if i am a 30/5 zed i can still lose the game because the entire team is so bad and the enemys are just good and play it together then i still god damn lose. but if i am capable of making the game close instead of losing it out right then it should be rewardet somehow. in some way. but nobody here rtrys to add anything. as for strategies that makes it impssible to get an s, clearly thats an issue that is already god damn solved and think about how masterys are for each champion individually and then think of how little you hhought about that one right there each champion gets calculated with how well all other players in general do. thats what i got from the getting an s thing. now obviously that means such strategies should be accounted in the needed stats automaticly. as for highly experimental stuff or splitpushing you can still easy qualitfy if you either make it a win out of the strategie OR you dont play the splitpush wrong getting towers drakes and so on should be rewarde aswell, and clearly that doesnt punish you then, cuz you did it good like rly its soeasy to think about it one time and egt the issue out the way instantly.
: Doing well in LOL means destroying the enemy nexus. You can score a D-, and be useful, on the other hand, getting an S+ might mean taxing every single lane, taking every kill - putting your whole team behind, then dying once with your 28/0/0 KDA, and throwing all the resources you took from the team, down the drain - single handedly losing the match. This would encourage the so called KDA players, and would be overall toxic for the ranked environment. Big -1 .
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=vdQRjqcV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-16T00:46:41.660+0000) > > Doing well in LOL means destroying the enemy nexus. You can score a D-, and be useful, on the other hand, getting an S+ might mean taxing every single lane, taking every kill - putting your whole team behind, then dying once with your 28/0/0 KDA, and throwing all the resources you took from the team, down the drain - single handedly losing the match. > > This would encourage the so called KDA players, and would be overall toxic for the ranked environment. > > Big -1 . so essentially you didnt read the whole post. i made a point about that. and the target is to make geting an s not about playing solo. like srsly i did adress youre problem in my text rly hard.... big -1 for Analphabets
Rioter Comments
MikeyR (EUW)
: I had big issues regaring turrets, where I played vlad and he moved 100 units closer to turret and just looked at it, until I right clicked again. I missed so many poke chances on turret and nearly died because he moves closer than I want...
> [{quoted}](name=MikeyR,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=voYYWU0I,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-24T18:49:37.768+0000) > > I had big issues regaring turrets, where I played vlad and he moved 100 units closer to turret and just looked at it, until I right clicked again. I missed so many poke chances on turret and nearly died because he moves closer than I want... yeah i lost at this point two of my gop games because i could not attack the NEXUS for 10 seconds straight, i literally lost game cause of a bug, my team was pissed at me and i was mad because i rly tried to auto it down... 1000 helath nexus.. could not finish...
Irarius (EUW)
: Autoattacks wont work after last patch
at this point i quit playing meeles and adc completely, even dropped toplane entirely, its unplayable to me this way, when you play gankplank and you cant apply youre passiv then the game becomes hard
Rioter Comments
Irarius (EUW)
: When kayn and Gankplank do the Fusion Dance
if you look carefully you see him visibly warp to me in th video, thats what i mean also look map AS HE KILLS KAYN
Irarius (EUW)
: When kayn and Gankplank do the Fusion Dance
this has actually a second part because warwick was my premate and from his perspective it looked fine HOWEVER ( he btw had a bug aswell he suddenly had like 1000 movespeed or something. look minimap he suddenly jusrt warps from bot to top, also the entire game i had problems attacking creeps, sometimes autos would jsut bug out, my friend had gigantic q bugs at some point he warped around ( not because of the ability to stuck to targets but he just warped around) i have no clue what happened this match, the mach before it was almost the same, i was glitching into a yorick wall all game
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: You’ve completly killed who fiddle is for no reason what so ever... he doesn’t need to be taken away from his jump scare theme, that works for him. Your idea is intresting but it ain’t fiddle... seriously turnin him into an auto attacker given he’s terrible at it seems stupid and scarecrows aren’t really like that, jump scares make more sense
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wh7yLuAo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-26T07:01:19.312+0000) > > You’ve completly killed who fiddle is for no reason what so ever... he doesn’t need to be taken away from his jump scare theme, that works for him. > > Your idea is intresting but it ain’t fiddle... seriously turnin him into an auto attacker given he’s terrible at it seems stupid and scarecrows aren’t really like that, jump scares make more sense to be hinest thats what happened to aatrox. and now nobody complains, and if you did you get the a drain tank is toxic excuse, fidle has alot of problems i just had an idea
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: won 3 games under 36 on of was 35:26 all aram btw
> [{quoted}](name=Insane Mana Junk,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=xxHY8wQ9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-04T23:51:32.289+0000) > > won 3 games under 36 on of was 35:26 > > all aram btw a friend of mine who played along with me the games had also the problem hoever games that counted for me did not for him while others that did not for me worked for him i am now 11 games in and finaly they started counting again <.< annyoing
Rioter Comments
: fix world mission
i have the same issue, i was at 26 yesterday today i did 4 new world missions, and my counter went nt 4 forward but 1 back, i am now at 25, and funny enough this has changed TWICE in the last few hours, so i was once at 24 and then 26 again without doing a single worlds quest since i had done them all already... can somebody fix this please???
Gnirk (EUW)
: The changes were totally unnecessary. Guess some Project Manager at Riot felt that all champs need reworks through a bad gauge of the crowd. They also failed to see the value in nostalgic looks. At least make the old looks available - but that's too much to ask right?
> [{quoted}](name=Gnirk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JFq1t0L3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-25T20:58:19.105+0000) > > The changes were totally unnecessary. > > Guess some Project Manager at Riot felt that all champs need reworks through a bad gauge of the crowd. They also failed to see the value in nostalgic looks. At least make the old looks available - but that's too much to ask right? i feel like the hair style went out the window, he looks like a jerk and he sounds like one too... its weard but they did the same to aatrox... before both have been arrogant and elevated somehow, now they are rly just loud jerks. and look base ezreal is okay i dont mind him cause thats rly just HD ezreal there, but the ultimate is a massiv fail and rly needs some finetuning or special treatment,.. i mean the thing costs like 20 bucks or so and i did pay alot for that thing. so i rly should be able to be ehard about my opinion. i did not get him from hextech sooo
Rioter Comments
Irarius (EUW)
: Cant Connect to Odissey
and btw i tested this out in practice tool SR arams n stuff, all loads jsut fine, however i have now 2 games of odissey i straight got a leave, 2 games where i was afk for 5 minutes and 1 where i was instantly in the game also 1 where i got instantly in and my team surrendered because one guy had 3 instead of 2 augs... i dont even have that mission but whatever, this makes me mad
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
ChocoParis (EUNE)
: This will just make so many balancing problems starting from the CD of these new runes. Then we have champions which can just abuse that as hell and at the end if they don't get OP they will be miserable compared to what we have.
> [{quoted}](name=ChocoParis,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=ikfiVJhc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-17T23:39:16.235+0000) > > This will just make so many balancing problems starting from the CD of these new runes. Then we have champions which can just abuse that as hell and at the end if they don&#x27;t get OP they will be miserable compared to what we have. read again i did not say runes SUMMONER spells
Rioter Comments
: They where removed for a reason. Wiggles got essentially reworked into the current bloodrazor enchantment, also has no room in the current jungle system... and bloodrazor is litterally just madreds bloodrazor, as is Bork so no need to add a 3rd item with the exact same stats and passive. Force of nature got replaced by warmogs,., won’t be readded. And I shouldn’t have to explain DFG given how broken it is. ___ This mode is meant to be a mess, it’s a 20 minute slug fest with limited balancing... so items like these can be readded for the sake of it... they have no place in SR though
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ns7IqFgs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-17T00:44:38.800+0000) > > They where removed for a reason. > > Wiggles got essentially reworked into the current bloodrazor enchantment, also has no room in the current jungle system... and bloodrazor is litterally just madreds bloodrazor, as is Bork so no need to add a 3rd item with the exact same stats and passive. > > Force of nature got replaced by warmogs,., won’t be readded. > > And I shouldn’t have to explain DFG given how broken it is. > > ___ > > This mode is meant to be a mess, it’s a 20 minute slug fest with limited balancing... so items like these can be readded for the sake of it... they have no place in SR though i will now disagree with you because wtf. madreds gave armor and ad, the jungle bloodrazor is weaker by only giving as and the % botrk gives ad as and lifesteal, sure thats cool, but madreds gave armor as ad and the %, all 3 do have a place in the game actually. also madreds did magic % dmg instead of ad, which made it imidiatly better force of natur does share the % healing, however warmogs is a after battle heal, while force give in battle heal. its the difference between mundos and garens passiv, so in total all the items do have a place also wriggles WAS a better solution for not just junglers but also toplaners because it granted a healtthy mix of stats. ALSO if they would treeat it like other midway items like orb, or lyandris mid item, or any other mid item. then this item could branch in two or three different items to give ap and ad a nice laning item that is nice to build in so dfg MIGHT be replaced by ludens, however i feel both could exist if DFG gets a bit of tweaking, i mean dfg did open up lots of ap builds for non ap champions, and thatw as what made it amazing. and that is what should stay. what the game NEEDS is the option to have options. different builds that offer different good things and stats the game right now is more or less buiy this 1 build other builds are crap. and you also most of the time start 1 champ with 1 item because there is no better variation to it. there was a time when one started with boots, or a health regen 15 per 5 item, or something else. but sadly it got nerfed or deleted. and this has to return no excuses with it got replaced, the result of that is that the game makes no fun and getting stale. you need variation and by making many of those passives unique with a name thery would be balanced
Rioter Comments
CJXander (EUNE)
: Come with more original names
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=x3B1rgs3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-13T07:29:55.073+0000) > > Come with more original names i could rename him hensel
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Irarius,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8c066oWi,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-02T21:04:23.495+0000) > > it rly is not OK, why? The old one was a raspy dude that spouted cliche and poetry. The new one has a voice that befits a being of wrath and war, has deeper lines in which he is reflecting on his own existence, it which he is actually developed rather than him just being the essence of conflict.
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8c066oWi,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-02T21:10:35.363+0000) > > OK, why? The old one was a raspy dude that spouted cliche and poetry. > The new one has a voice that befits a being of wrath and war, has deeper lines in which he is reflecting on his own existence, it which he is actually developed rather than him just being the essence of conflict. it is easy why the old aatrox voice and lines had been better, he was this more or less noble entety that was above everybody else, the way he talked was actually in such a way that you can believe that this thing doesnt give a damn, but tells you in the midsd of battle to press on, its just that you cannot apruciate it. what most aatrox fanst want is the old aatrox back, which doesnt mean this one has to be deleted, most of them want this to be a new champ instead because this is not aatrox no more and if you cannot respect that then i hope riot one day takes youre favorite champ, removes his personality, leaves no trace of the old kit or playstyle ( which did happen the first time until now with aatrox so dont bullshit me ) change it so its 100% no longer remotly what it was you loved , then we talk
: Hashinshin is potentially the most petulent LoL streamer out there. Yes, sometimes his opinion is on the money but the guy will literally complain about anything that doesn't conform to his skewed view of how the game should be. By the bye, Aatrox's new voice work is head and shoulders better than his original.
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8c066oWi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-02T17:52:27.907+0000) > > Hashinshin is potentially the most petulent LoL streamer out there. Yes, sometimes his opinion is on the money but the guy will literally complain about anything that doesn&#x27;t conform to his skewed view of how the game should be. > By the bye, Aatrox&#x27;s new voice work is head and shoulders better than his original. it rly is not
Frøst (EUNE)
: Perma bans, toxic players, ban system, suggestion for unbanning accounts.
what i think is a good point is that there are 3 types of toxic ppl and that only 2 of them are actually toxic. Griefer / trolls and ppl who start the flame are a problem, this can trigger ppl hard sometimes the third one who reacts to thsi shit and rly wishes to tell them how dumb they are or something arent as toxic to me honestly im the third, and when i paly the game, and somebody just comes to me and starts taking all my stuff, feeds my lane for good mesure, or suicides for no aparent reason and my most hated one i have ever encountered, ever premate teams of 3 and more there is this thing some of them do, where they tell the enemy they wont attack them, or anything and let them proxy farm all lanes, as long as they search and kill you they will just let them slaughter you and report you if you die or go afk or anything. they literaly force you in a game to die and never even get llvld up. this actually happened to me several times, and i felt like a prisoner i should actually be allowed to tell them the worst names and all that stuff as much as i want, just ebcause i am forced by the you cant leave feature to play. i mean how unfair is this, you cant leave the base, since you instantly die, all youre teammates will run and steal jungle lane, and feed you of too youre enemys, harass you and you have to play this, and cant even call them bastards or leave the game. this is literaly a waste of up to 40-50 minutes of youre life also sometimes ppl do this and you cant go anywhere else since other non premates will also report you for * trolling* if you want to go to another lane or anything. stuff like this rly should allow me to go ham in the chat so i can do something.. like at all.
: ARURF needs a fix
also while im at it, i played kayn in this mode after like 20 plus games because the games are done faster then arams sometimes a total of 4 times each time i got kayn i solo crushed everybody 1v5 always full hp, i mean its fun sure, but i feel bad while i do it.. i had games that took 8 minutes... just because i had 3-4 complete items so fast nobody could hope to touch me, only another op sssssss tier champ could MAYBE kill me, speak yi... <.< man getting it out my system feels good... so winning rly boils down to, did i get lucky myself or my team? who got the most shit or trolls. did somebody get one of the unholy 5 you lose champs? if you got one, are you happy crushing youre enemys until they want to deinstall the game since they cant enter the game anymore... ? well if you ar ehappy then its cool on the other sides the best games i had have been games where everybody got shit champs and the game was rly balanced. everybody had some fun even the enemys, even when they lsot, which means 2 or 3 games out of like 20 plus games
: ARURF needs a fix
also implement hard punishments for every player who gets in an arurf game, and starts inting trolling and goes then afk with the words, its troll mode, its fun mode if everybody does this nobody exept them has fun on their team, so if somebody just goes to youre lane, runs in 5 times and then says bb, or somebody just dies somehow 15 times in 12 minutes or somebody doesnt surrender a game that only still goes on because the enemy team which is 50 kills ahead after 20 minutes decides they want more fun, should be able to get a report for this, srsly, i dont want to play a game they fed so hard that you diee in the spawn after respawning which happened to me many many many times speak yi, kayn, and more yi its not fun at all, make the surr timer liek arams or something 8 minutes for early and 13 for real surr. <.< so much with those trolls who say its fun i troll so its hell for you ... i mean at least bann them for this mode if they cant behave... just this mode... so they cant do this 10 games and still play it afterwards with nothing happening to them
Show more

Irarius

Level 221 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion