Creaturve (EUNE)
: What do you think of the current state of the game ?
Do you mean %%%%ing atrocious gameplay that the Stopwatch rune provides? Or the cancerous infinite poke meta with Aery and Comet? Or the fact that tanks deal as much damage as any DPS champion with Aftershock? You tell me what you think of this.
: In-Game Name
How about InChains
: Finaly diamond!!
Nice job, dude! Somewhat jealous of that, not going to lie q.q I'm still grinding my ass off trying to get to Diamond.
Rioter Comments
RallerenP (EUW)
: No need to worry, you'll never get banned if you never do something against the rules :) No matter how many reports you gather.
> [{quoted}](name=RallerenP,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZMEvHe9d,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-08T17:03:37.229+0000) > > No need to worry, you'll never get banned if you never do something against the rules :) > > No matter how many reports you gather. I know that. Just pissed me off seeing how dumb my teammates were flaming me all game and even afterwards even though I objectively had a large impact on the game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
TTekkers (EUW)
: The really hard thing about effectively splitpushing is that the 4 need to react aggressively if the enemy team go to gank the 1. But if the 4 are constantly shoved right in, the 1 should never get past the river xD
> [{quoted}](name=TTekkers,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=0HbNvYXG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-25T12:26:36.660+0000) > > The really hard thing about effectively splitpushing is that the 4 need to react aggressively if the enemy team go to gank the 1. But if the 4 are constantly shoved right in, the 1 should never get past the river xD I know but I guess they were bored and tired of chasing me because most of the times I just got away and all they did was wasting time for nothing. So they wanted to use their 4vs5 advantage and end the game which resulted in a mistake I suppose and they all got wiped while I was knocking at their frontdoor with a nice minionwave and voidlings.
Rioter Comments
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: first why dont you answer to my other posts? It would be interesting to know your opinion there you know that matchmaking doesnt work that way? there are 10 people who by the system are on the same mmr(skill) these 10 then get split into 2 teams so that the roles are filled at least a bit to the roles If you are actually better it means that in general both teams are equal and that a team wont hold you back! the enemys arent better than your teammates they are equal on average(after 50 games teammates dont really matter that much and after 200 your teammates dont matter) Hence the reason for my winrates on several accounts =_=
> [{quoted}](name=D4RKEVA,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=g98xxnah,comment-id=00000000000200000000,timestamp=2017-02-21T16:23:38.238+0000) > > first why dont you answer to my other posts? It would be interesting to know your opinion there > > you know that matchmaking doesnt work that way? > there are 10 people who by the system are on the same mmr(skill) these 10 then get split into 2 teams so that the roles are filled at least a bit to the roles > > If you are actually better it means that in general both teams are equal and that a team wont hold you back! > > the enemys arent better than your teammates they are equal on average(after 50 games teammates dont really matter that much and after 200 your teammates dont matter) > > Hence the reason for my winrates on several accounts =_= Because I was on my way to work when I replied to that one post. But it doesn't matter, I'm going to keep playing and get back to my actual elo either way.
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: Teammates wont hold you back 4 feeders vs 5 feeders so who wins if you are with the 4 feeders?
> [{quoted}](name=D4RKEVA,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=g98xxnah,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2017-02-21T15:32:51.763+0000) > > Teammates wont hold you back > > 4 feeders vs 5 feeders so who wins if you are with the 4 feeders? Its not 4 feeders vs 5 feeders. Its 4 feeders vs maybe 1 feeder.
: There is a dutch proverb that says "one swallow does not mean it's summer". Of course, if you see a whole bunch of swallows, it may be that your calendar is off and you need to fix it.
> [{quoted}](name=Tosha,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=g98xxnah,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-02-21T14:41:59.333+0000) > > There is a dutch proverb that says "one swallow does not mean it's summer". > > Of course, if you see a whole bunch of swallows, it may be that your calendar is off and you need to fix it. k, doesn't make any sense and isn't applicable in this scenario, so what's your point? That one feeder in my team doesn't mean that everybody feeds but a lot of feeders means I need to fix my what?
GLurch (EUW)
: It's just a fact. If you are 'stuck in elo hell' it's just where you belong. Simple maths can prove you, you should get out of said elo if you are good enough. The enemy team has 5 potential feeders, while yours only has 4, if you are always carrying or even just doing average. These facts have nothing to do with my elo, my skill or whether I play to climb or just for fun.
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=g98xxnah,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-21T13:54:52.212+0000) > > It's just a fact. If you are 'stuck in elo hell' it's just where you belong. Simple maths can prove you, you should get out of said elo if you are good enough. The enemy team has 5 potential feeders, while yours only has 4, if you are always carrying or even just doing average. > These facts have nothing to do with my elo, my skill or whether I play to climb or just for fun. Still trashtalking, hm? Then go and look into my match history and tell me how many feeders I have in my team every single match. There is no math about this. Why would I be stuck in Silver if I was Platinum last season and already Gold 1 this season? You're just trashtalking, that's all.
GLurch (EUW)
: First, I didn't really try. Just didn't want to be bronze so I wasn't stuck with my friends. I maybe have around 200 or 300 ranked games played in total. Second, I at least know where I belong. I don't think I deserve somewhere around platin, diamond or high gold. Maybe, with lots of games, I could reach gold V. But I don't blame my teammates for it, because they are clearly not at fault.
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=g98xxnah,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-02-21T13:36:36.145+0000) > > First, I didn't really try. Just didn't want to be bronze so I wasn't stuck with my friends. I maybe have around 200 or 300 ranked games played in total. > Second, I at least know where I belong. I don't think I deserve somewhere around platin, diamond or high gold. Maybe, with lots of games, I could reach gold V. But I don't blame my teammates for it, because they are clearly not at fault. lol sure thing. "I'm not good so I don't even try." I was Platinum last season, and I was almost back in Platinum two weeks ago when my losing streak began. I know I don't belong in silver, my match history shows that. Maybe you should just not trashtalk people that are out of your league.
GLurch (EUW)
: So because of 1 game you are stuck in 'elo hell'? I doubt it.
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=g98xxnah,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-02-21T13:05:35.656+0000) > > So because of 1 game you are stuck in 'elo hell'? I doubt it. A guy who couldn't even get out of Silver for two seasons, would know.
Adama (EUW)
: you must carry.
> [{quoted}](name=Super Fantastic,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=g98xxnah,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-21T13:00:25.705+0000) > > you must carry. Yeah sure, carry 1vs9 against a 2/0 Caitlyn and a 3/0 Khazix at 5 minutes.
Rioter Comments
: It's really not that hard to jungle without smite, even easier if someone gives you first blood.
Rioter Comments
: You asked for advice, so i analyzed the games a bit: Your problem is relative easy to see: You are way to concentrated on kills. Start getting objectives first, kda second. Objectives wins you the game, not kills. Like seriously, in that annie game you were 6/2 around 15 minutes and didnt managed to get a SINGLE objective. After 26 minutes your team finally got a tower... and similar things happens in every of the three games while your enemies get objective after objectives. Kills mean SHIT for winning a game. And as the one who get that amount of kills you need to learn to carry. You sit on your kills and do nothing. Its certainly you fault you lost these games, because your teammates doesnt got fed to take the objectives easily. Its so easy to blame others just because you have a good KDA. But the reality is a lot different. The kill is not the reward, the objective is. If you get kills without taking your reward, you just waste the time. And this is not meant as an insult, dont understand me wrong. I want to help you and already helped a lot of people with this things. I would suggest you give yourself following challenge in the game, because that helps you improve your "carry the game as the fed one" skills: - Dont take kills for the sake of getting the kill. If you can get a kill but not an objective for the kill, dont kill the enemy, even if its a free or easy kill. - If a team mate can get a kill instead of you, let him. That doesnt mean you shouldnt secure them, though. But if anyone else is there, let them the kill. - Instead of winning your lane by killing the laner, force him to go back. This improves a lot of your laning phase domination. This advices are NOT meant as things you should always do. Do this to learn how to carry. You will improve after a few games like that and will learn things you never thought just by reading a guide.
Literally just had a LeeSin jungle in my team who got outjungled by a Hecarim WITHOUT SMITE. Literally lost all dragons and barons against a Hecarim WITHOUT SMITE. And since I lose more LP than I gain, I fell down even further. Also our midlane was a Lux who did less damage than our support Nami who only built support items. I swear these people tilt me so hard. And the Lux was like "Oh but I can only play mid". Nope, he can't play the game at all, that's what.
: That's some awesome backward logic... It's really simple: Banning pre-selected isn't against the rules; purposely trolling/feeding is. Thus I'm right and you're in the wrong.
Yeah sure. "Riot said so, so you're wrong." I don't care if it's in the rules or not. If you ban my preselected champion for no reason other than trolling me, my response will be making you lose your game. Take it as you will.
: Because getting your pre selected champion is no reason to start trolling. It can happen by accident. But if you want to get banned, I'm there for you to support you on that road.
Well the question is why would you ban my champion on purpose in the first place? If you do that, you obviously started this offense and me inting as Shitmo is my response to that kind of offense. Action -> Consequence I don't troll or int the game unless my team provokes me to do so. If you can't deal with the consequences of your actions, don't do it. People who cross the street without looking left or right and get hit by a car, do not get their insurance to pay their medical bills. I am not the bad guy, so to say. I don't troll for the sake of trolling, I do that when my team offends me. That is my response to being attacked/offended. Because that guy will not get banned, ever. No matter how many times he trolls his teammates, bans their champions and so on. He will never get punished and I will not let those people put me down.
: Well,sometimes i have the same problems.Especially when i get 2-3 unranked players in my team versus last season Gold players.I won't even mention the intentional afk players,intentional feeders or whatever.
Dude, those %%%%ing unranked players. Dude. They are usually bronze skill and just landed in your team by bad luck or coincidence and now you have to deal with them. I hate that. The matchmaking system is so broken, even after all these years. The enemy team consists of high silvers/low golds, while my team has 3 low silvers and a bronze player.
LinkAzure (EUNE)
: It's true what this guy is appealing to, Ex Plat 2 is here and currently Plat 4 with over 400 games in ranked since season started and this is totally true. "Play botlane -> midlane and toplane feed Play midlane -> toplane and botlane feed Play toplane -> Botlane and midlane feed" We all had bad games, but when you see someone failed that game and you say "well maybe is his 1st game today, he'll play next one better" and that is fking lie when you see his Match History pretty much he got carried every game (most Yasuo - mains on TOP). Had 2 days ago Yasuo on top, who got carried 0/6/5 if you look at my Match History you'll find him and his name was Yasuo Main (not really his name but it's close to real one). Also had penta and couldn't carry my "boosted" botlane because they fed Draven to hell, the guy just 2- shotted me. Not sure you can do anything except hoping for good teammates, or get someone from Platinum to play duo with. There is much more to be said, but I think it would take too much time to write all down so... this is all from me I feel you brother hope you'll get out from that madness.
Yeah that's what I mean. Dude, if I see one more Yasuo toplane or Yasuo jungle in my team... I swear to god. The amount of decent Yasuo players I had in my team in my entire gametime in League of Legends, is below 10. All the other ones were superbad with that champion and either got carried or got fullbuild in a 40 minute game and just outdamaged everyone else. Or we lost, because we had no real midlane/toplane. I wish I could get teammates that don't pick complete garbage. Like when we already have a Riven toplane and a Brand support, we certainly don't need a Master Yi jungle. I had a feeding Yasuo jungle in my team once. When I asked him why in god's name he was playing Yasuo jungle in champ selection, he literally answered: 'If Dyrus can do it, one of his followers can too.' I didn't even know what to say or do. I was literally just sitting there trying to grasp what he just replied. 110% tilted at that point, and the game hadn't even started yet. Of course he gave up first blood to the enemy jungle who had a real jungle pick. He had no objective control, his pure damage ganks were garbage as well and we lost. Super%%%%ing tilted after that game. Only went downhill from there ever since. I think I'm currently sitting in an elo where I literally have to hardcarry the entire game by myself if I want to win. Like my team is so bad, that I cannot win it unless I hardcarry it. At least people in Silver still show a certain amount of respect to an Ex-Plat player with a teamwork badge, so they sometimes listen to my calls and do what I tell them. Sometimes.
: Remind me to ban the champion you want to pick in case we ever land in the same lobby.
lol what, why?
: > [{quoted}](name=ElensAnima,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=st0PdlBo,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-15T17:57:24.344+0000) > > Hmm. I see your point. So I should try to focus on objectives. > > Yeah dont worry about that Teemo game. I do that when my teammates purposely ban the champion I wanted to play. > > But hey thanks dude, I think I can really work with that. > > I mean I never played for KDA but maybe youre right and I need to focus on objectives when Im fed. Yeah, tbh... KDA Players never know that they play for KDA, because no one is "that" stupid. If you really dont know that you needs objectives to win, you never finished a game of lol in your live, right? Its more a feel thing "You want that kill, you want to punish that guy, i want to show him" or something like that. Thats not a strategic decision, its a feeling thats in your way. Its actually really hard to win a game as the one who got fed, because you have it so easy to kill more but that just stalls time and not wins the game. OFC you play to get objectives, but do you live it... thats more the question you may ask yourself. I am glad if i could help you! I wish you good luck on the rift :) But never forget: Some games you cant win. Its a team game after all. No matter the advices, some games are bound to lose. Just if you have a losing streak, its not the others anymore. So dont aim for that sweet 100% winrate :D
A game where I completely focused on objectives: http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3062522589/212544493?tab=overview :/
: > [{quoted}](name=ElensAnima,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=st0PdlBo,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-15T17:57:24.344+0000) > > Hmm. I see your point. So I should try to focus on objectives. > > Yeah dont worry about that Teemo game. I do that when my teammates purposely ban the champion I wanted to play. > > But hey thanks dude, I think I can really work with that. > > I mean I never played for KDA but maybe youre right and I need to focus on objectives when Im fed. Yeah, tbh... KDA Players never know that they play for KDA, because no one is "that" stupid. If you really dont know that you needs objectives to win, you never finished a game of lol in your live, right? Its more a feel thing "You want that kill, you want to punish that guy, i want to show him" or something like that. Thats not a strategic decision, its a feeling thats in your way. Its actually really hard to win a game as the one who got fed, because you have it so easy to kill more but that just stalls time and not wins the game. OFC you play to get objectives, but do you live it... thats more the question you may ask yourself. I am glad if i could help you! I wish you good luck on the rift :) But never forget: Some games you cant win. Its a team game after all. No matter the advices, some games are bound to lose. Just if you have a losing streak, its not the others anymore. So dont aim for that sweet 100% winrate :D
Will do, thanks buddy! :)
: > [{quoted}](name=ElensAnima,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=st0PdlBo,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2017-02-15T15:54:26.177+0000) > > The last game? > > I killed Yasuo and was low hp so I backed. Meanwhile jungle and toplane killed my toplaner and took the toplane tower. > > Elise afk farmed her jungle, botlane fed as usual. > > Before I came back to lane, top tower was down. Entire enem team moved to midlane and took my tower as well, while my botlane was just afk farming. No, my question was, why i cant find a single winning game in your match history where you was fed but not a single other champion. It looks like there always needs to be someone else to get fed and take the objectives. I am through 5 - 6 games now and found your Teemo inting. I would suggest not to that in any game, not even as an exception.... Can get banned for that.
Hmm. I see your point. So I should try to focus on objectives. Yeah dont worry about that Teemo game. I do that when my teammates purposely ban the champion I wanted to play. But hey thanks dude, I think I can really work with that. I mean I never played for KDA but maybe youre right and I need to focus on objectives when Im fed.
: > [{quoted}](name=ElensAnima,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=st0PdlBo,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-02-15T15:36:59.226+0000) > > Yes and should I tell you why. Because the enemies always come to stop me. Botlane, jungle, toplane they all roam my lane to stop me from getting their tower and what does my team do? They feed 2vs1. > When the enemy toplaner comes to midlane to stop me from pushing its usually right after killing my toplaner. I survive most of the times and have to back off. > > When I come back to lane the enemy jungle, top and midlane have already taken my tower, while my jungle and toplane are just afk farming their shit. > > I dont play for KDA, trust me on that. I know better than that. > > And yes I sit on my kills and have a hard time hardcarrying the games because we have one fed midlaner (me) on my team and a fed jungle, toplane, adc and support on the other team. > > They all know that I'm the only danger so they all jump on me, use all their summoners and ults on me and Im done. > > You would think "well then the rest of your tean should have an easy time winning that fight" but nope. they all do 0 damage and die. > > A really good example was one of my recent Katarina games. > I was getting fed as usual, so the enemies started stacking MR. Literally stacking MR. Every item they had, except for one or two, were items with MR stats. > > Do you know who did the least damage in that game? The Jinx in my team who didnt have to fight any enemy with high armor stats. > > Im just tilted out of my mind currently. Dont know what to do. No point in not believing you but i think it would be really strange if that happens three games in the row... and the game i looked into where you won there was someone else that carried and took the objectives next to you. Can you explain that? Maybe you dont take enough risks like me? I have a hard time to carry and finish games because even if i am fed, i take not as much objectives as i can because "better safe then sorry". Thats what i try to fix in my playstyle. (Again, not try to insult you, i am just a believer that if you have a losing streak, you certainly can do something against it. We just need to find out what)
The last game? I killed Yasuo and was low hp so I backed. Meanwhile jungle and toplane killed my toplaner and took the toplane tower. Elise afk farmed her jungle, botlane fed as usual. Before I came back to lane, top tower was down. Entire enem team moved to midlane and took my tower as well, while my botlane was just afk farming.
Adama (EUW)
: ''No matter which way I play, I lose every single game currently.'' But there are also wins?
Dude. I was almost back in Platinum. I am currently sitting on Silver 1 with a winrate of 49%. If that isnt "losing every game" I dont know what is.
: You asked for advice, so i analyzed the games a bit: Your problem is relative easy to see: You are way to concentrated on kills. Start getting objectives first, kda second. Objectives wins you the game, not kills. Like seriously, in that annie game you were 6/2 around 15 minutes and didnt managed to get a SINGLE objective. After 26 minutes your team finally got a tower... and similar things happens in every of the three games while your enemies get objective after objectives. Kills mean SHIT for winning a game. And as the one who get that amount of kills you need to learn to carry. You sit on your kills and do nothing. Its certainly you fault you lost these games, because your teammates doesnt got fed to take the objectives easily. Its so easy to blame others just because you have a good KDA. But the reality is a lot different. The kill is not the reward, the objective is. If you get kills without taking your reward, you just waste the time. And this is not meant as an insult, dont understand me wrong. I want to help you and already helped a lot of people with this things. I would suggest you give yourself following challenge in the game, because that helps you improve your "carry the game as the fed one" skills: - Dont take kills for the sake of getting the kill. If you can get a kill but not an objective for the kill, dont kill the enemy, even if its a free or easy kill. - If a team mate can get a kill instead of you, let him. That doesnt mean you shouldnt secure them, though. But if anyone else is there, let them the kill. - Instead of winning your lane by killing the laner, force him to go back. This improves a lot of your laning phase domination. This advices are NOT meant as things you should always do. Do this to learn how to carry. You will improve after a few games like that and will learn things you never thought just by reading a guide.
Yes and should I tell you why. Because the enemies always come to stop me. Botlane, jungle, toplane they all roam my lane to stop me from getting their tower and what does my team do? They feed 2vs1. When the enemy toplaner comes to midlane to stop me from pushing its usually right after killing my toplaner. I survive most of the times and have to back off. When I come back to lane the enemy jungle, top and midlane have already taken my tower, while my jungle and toplane are just afk farming their shit. I dont play for KDA, trust me on that. I know better than that. And yes I sit on my kills and have a hard time hardcarrying the games because we have one fed midlaner (me) on my team and a fed jungle, toplane, adc and support on the other team. They all know that I'm the only danger so they all jump on me, use all their summoners and ults on me and Im done. You would think "well then the rest of your tean should have an easy time winning that fight" but nope. they all do 0 damage and die. A really good example was one of my recent Katarina games. I was getting fed as usual, so the enemies started stacking MR. Literally stacking MR. Every item they had, except for one or two, were items with MR stats. Do you know who did the least damage in that game? The Jinx in my team who didnt have to fight any enemy with high armor stats. Im just tilted out of my mind currently. Dont know what to do.
SaifUAE (EUW)
: Its just that the matchmaking sucks. We need to deal with it or wait to get lucky and have good teammates. Try to duo with supp-ADC to not have feeding bot.
So why dont the enemies get those garbage botlanes that feed out of their minds? When the enemy botlane has a Blitzcrank, he lands his grabs as if it was a click-on ability. Whenever my botlane has Blitz he misses his %%%%ing grab on a stunned target. Playing adc isnt worth it right now. Youre too reliant on your support and those are almost always bad. I dont know. My goal this season was getting to Diamond or higher but right now I can be glad if I make it out of Gold 5. %%%% Im so done.
House x33 (EUW)
: Early roam bot -> profit ?
No profit. As I already said, my team throws away every advantage I might have gotten our team. I roam botlane as soon as I kill my enemy laner and have enough hp to do so. If not, I go b and then botlane. They still lose lane every single time
Perilum (EUW)
: None of your teams has a single tank. Maybe play according to your team comp and try to get people think about it as well ;)
Okay what am I supposed to do as midlaner when my team doesnt pick tanks? Should I play Sion or Maokai midlane and build them fulltank? What am I supposed to do about that? If I play top or jungle as tank, we have a decent frontline but lack damage. No matter which way I play, I lose every single game currently.
: Fine, i will actually take the time to give you real helpfull advice. First of all, if you think you are truly better than everybody else in the elo you reside in, the first thing you must do is to NOT trust in your teammates capabilities. View the game as a 1v5. Do not rely on your teammates to make plays for you, YOU yourself have to make the plays. I see you play a lot of katarina, she is a good pick, as she is a snowbally champion that can actually carry by herself. Your goal is to get fed early, make your enemy laner useless and roam around a lot, i strongly advice you to buy a Mejais Soulstealer though, because this will help you snowball exponentially. Once you are fed enough you can either splitpush and gettheir turrets down quickly, or you can try and instruct your team to group. If they are willing to group, wait for one of them to engage for you or get engaged on and when you see the enemy has blown considerably cooldowns you can go in and finish the fight off. After that depending on the game time, you can either take an objective like baron or hardpush into their base and get a inhib perhaps. After that its usually not hard to end the game because they will either ff, tilt or your team will gain some confidence and push with you. Do i keep in mind i say you call upon your team to help, NOT rely on them. Don't rely on that adc to provide you that heal as you're close to dieing, dont count on that thresh to peel for you, dont count upon that malphite to make a perfect engage. The moment you start relying on teammates on that elo is the moment you start misplaying because they don't do the things you imagine they would do if you were in their place. TL DR: Stomp lane, roam, get fed, group, push/objective, they ff or you end. Hope this helped
That is literally what Im trying to do every game. I win my lane, I get fed, I go roam botlane, either they get the kills or I do, I go back to midlane because while I was botlane the enemy midlaner did some serious damage to my tower and my jungle rather farmed camps instead of defending. While I roamed botlane, toplane died once again, I come back to midlane and either bot or toplane dies again. I cant splitpush by myself because the enemies surround me with 3 people and basically %%%% me up. And at the end, there is one fed Katarina in my team and a fed Jayce or Jax, Khazix, Varus and Thresh in the other team. My toplane on the other hand is a 3/7 Tryndamere with boots and Statikk Shiv, a 0/8 Ashe with Runaans, a 1/8 Blitzcrank and a 7/8 Elise. Nothing I can do here. And that is how it's been for the past 10 ganes at least. Many more before my winning streak of 8 games. And in those games I had garbage teammates too. Literally, just look at the match details of my past 5 games.
Rioter Comments
: I MADE IT! :3
Yay! Keep going!
Rioter Comments
: The game features microtransactions. But the difference is that people who create fan art say that they are making something that is not theirs, but this game and other actual ripoffs act like those seagulls from Finding Nemo.
: In Capitalistic Communist China, copyright violates you!
: Resister lol So blatant!
Lmao. Resisting Ahri's E.
exurbia (EUW)
: does the mobile game cost money or is it free? or does it maybe include microtransactions? if it's a nonprofit project, they can't be sued. people draw chibis of champions all the time and call it fan-art, that isn't against the copyright laws either. there are tons of LoL ripoffs out there, but none of them include direct content from LoL
The keywords here are: Intellectual Property. The idea and design pf those characters are intellectual property of their respective artists and Riot Games. Copying the idea and/or a large fraction of the design with minimal changes still violates that IP copyright. Fans dont get sued for creating fancontent because it A - promotes League of Legends for free (they would be dumb to shut down fancontent) B - isnt commercial. The mobile app I posted is free to download, contains ads and ingame purchases. See the first screenshot.
Rioter Comments
: Legends say, there are still people using this memes NOWADAYS {{champion:26}}
Rongarak (EUW)
: How do i get my teammates to listen to me?
Here's a tip for pinging a missing enemy: Ping right ontop or infront of your teammates, not into your lane. When you're in the heat of a fight or are trying to dodge Thresh hooks while farming, you sometimes miss that "ding". Double-SS-ping ontop of your teammates always does the trick.
Rioter Comments
TTekkers (EUW)
: I am very said to say, there is no way I can provide you with an answer since I haven't played it yet - ripped it off my brother's steam though xD
Dragon Age Inquisition is not available via Steam though. It's an Origin title. You're probably talking about Dragon Age Origins, the first game in the series.
: if i were you i would search for a group of motivated guys and play ranked teams. there you can improve together even on new champs
Well I already asked around a bit but never found a team that had an open adc/mid spot for me or wasn't a bunch of superchildish kids.
Okuma (EUNE)
: Play more normals as it's going to raise your mmr.
Show more

Its Jinxmas

Level 52 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion