Esmeralde (EUW)
: Why does it feel like nobody understands English on EU West?
If i play with friends that who's mother language is not English,i speak that language to them because im probably used to it,if i speak to them AND the team,i speak English. If they want to tell you something,they will write it in english,if its not in english,its not for you. Also if it bothers you soo much,learn another language and you will understand the other players no problem.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Pricing is not done by me, or any other volunteer. That's something Riot themselves do. And yet, people purchase emotes, so there people willing to spend this much. --- Personally I think skins for 1820 -> 3250rp are not worth it at all. Yet, there are people that are willing to spend as much as 3250rp for a single skin.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=E6PnY3aO,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-11T17:40:02.476+0000) > > Pricing is not done by me, or any other volunteer. That's something Riot themselves do. > > And yet, people purchase emotes, so there people willing to spend this much. > --- > Personally I think skins for 1820 -> 3250rp are not worth it at all. Yet, there are people that are willing to spend as much as 3250rp for a single skin. I know what youre trying to say,but IMO just like you say 1820+ skins arent worth it,so are 450 RP for a Emoji. I get that riot wants to make money but 450 RP is just Absurd,maybe 250 RP or something like that would be ok,but me myself,and others i have asked,are not willing to really pay 450 RP for a Emoticon you can use to BM in-game,you can get something better for that amount,something more worth than a emote.Thats just my opinion.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: LoL is a free2play game, meaning you don't have to purchase anything to play it. Content such as skins, and now emotes, are completely voluntary, and won't in any way improve your ability to play the game. They just help fund the game, which you yourself can decide if it's worth it for you.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=E6PnY3aO,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-10-11T16:52:11.648+0000) > > LoL is a free2play game, meaning you don't have to purchase anything to play it. Content such as skins, and now emotes, are completely voluntary, and won't in any way improve your ability to play the game. > > They just help fund the game, which you yourself can decide if it's worth it for you. 450 Rp for a emoji? Delusional smh
Rioter Comments
Mada (EUW)
: hit me with some ban statistics, please
I have 2 cousins who also play this game. In 1 season they both got 14 permabanned accounts,i dont know how,but they did it,toxic kiddos.
Lleajy (EUW)
: French or not is irrelevant, i've met trolls that weren't french. Plenty of them actually. the whole content of the chat gave me cancer, the replies as well. kids are kids no matter the nationality. If a premade wants to %%%% you you are doomed, handling things smoothly is very important. If they troll, you can adapt too. I remember getting stole the support lane, and i just went double top and won. An advice : If you aren't flexible, don't play the week-end.
> [{quoted}](name=Lleajy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AltQ7v27,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-23T21:06:48.189+0000) > > French or not is irrelevant, i've met trolls that weren't french. Plenty of them actually. the whole content of the chat gave me cancer, the replies as well. > > kids are kids no matter the nationality. If a premade wants to %%%% you you are doomed, handling things smoothly is very important. If they troll, you can adapt too. I remember getting stole the support lane, and i just went double top and won. > > An advice : If you aren't flexible, don't play the week-end. http://memes.ucoz.com/_nw/32/10201233.png
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Smittles (EUW)
: Top Lane - What's Going On?
Ok Wtf,i main jungle and i can confirm,i rarely gank top anymore,i dont know why. I guess because of all these ardent bches in the botside,you have alot of work down there.
hazza10 (EUW)
: Giveaway of Championship Ashe!
ItsTheHaos {{summoner:31}}
: YOUR SHOP IS LIVE,LOG IN NOW AND POST YOUR RESULTS!
https://prnt.sc/gmrvq0 broke af so no skins for me
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Real Solo Q
YES! Im pretty sure people who disagree with this are boosted,because the true Solo players can agree that solo q should be SOLO. Please riot listen to the community and make it SOLO Q without duos or other things.
: How did you find your "Main" Champion?
{{champion:11}} Once you go Wuju style,you never go back. I love getting Pentakills and being in Alpha,also these baby's: {{item:1419}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3156}} {{item:3047}} or {{item:1419}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3087}} {{item:3046}} {{item:3072}} {{item:3047}}
Rioter Comments
: Notice how all the salty hardstuck bronze and silver players will start to downvote?
> [{quoted}](name=Ornnographic P,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=T4V9ez0h,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-09-02T09:42:18.036+0000) > > Notice how all the salty hardstuck bronze and silver players will start to downvote? Ok i LoLd at your comment.
Rhymàr (EUW)
: 14 Day suspension for... Nothing?
You were toxic and got what you deserved. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/txsD7Dpx5WQ/maxresdefault.jpg
Rioter Comments
: the sexiest guy in league
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/500x/59694570/well-here-we-go-again.jpg
jajo12345 (EUNE)
: Hive Singed
As a Singed main,i approve!
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: What do you think the next victorious skin wii be?
The leak was on reddit but got deleted. Last time a leak like this happened on reddit,it was right. (Confirmed Xayah and Rakan,Urgot Rework,Eve Rework,Star guardian skins etc.)
: Not true, intentionally feeding gets you banned right after the game, dont ask me how i know hehe XD
> [{quoted}](name=Riven Of Rivia,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=OR8aPg5O,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2017-08-14T16:53:03.408+0000) > > Not true, intentionally feeding gets you banned right after the game, dont ask me how i know hehe XD hehe xd {{champion:119}}
: What do you think the next victorious skin wii be?
There has been a leak apparently,it will Be {{champion:29}}
: "He did, she did" none of that matters. This isn't a kindergarten. You broke the rules, so you must face the consequences of your actions. As for the other guy, he probably wasn't even inting, just had a really bad game. Most players just flip out when they look at the score board and decide that the guy must be inting.
> [{quoted}](name=Legendsofthedark,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=OR8aPg5O,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-08-14T00:02:13.119+0000) > > "He did, she did" none of that matters. This isn't a kindergarten. You broke the rules, so you must face the consequences of your actions. As for the other guy, he probably wasn't even inting, just had a really bad game. Most players just flip out when they look at the score board and decide that the guy must be inting. I dont know what you are trying to start,face your consequences,doesnt have anything to do with the post,i stated the fact that a dude who intentionally fed the game,yes,int. feeding as in buying ap items on a ad champ and running it down lanes,diddnt get punished,but you ignored it i guess.Youre making the fact that you have no friends and nothing better to do too obvious mate,try reading next time.
: I know a dude who Intentionally feeds games when he is tilted,not banned...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFaPly5LUlI&feature=youtu.be http://imgur.com/a/sjQR1 {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} another one...
Woozî (EUW)
: Toxicity won't go away with this righteous bann system
I agree,i myself got a 2 week ban on another account because i flamed a person who was intentionally feeding my G1 Promos,he ended the game around 2/23 ish,i got banned for 2 weeks due to that 1 game i flamed,but that oerson was never banned for Intentionally feeding the game,i checked his op.gg multiple times during those weeks,he kept on playing and never got punished. The system is garbage,but they dont care.
: I know a dude who Intentionally feeds games when he is tilted,not banned...
Riot HAS to do something against it,every normal player can agree on the fact that most of these people do not get punished,riot says they punish them,but simply checking that Summoner onsites like op.gg,shows that they are still playing and not punished. They do ban people for trolling,but only 1 out of 30 trolls gets punished,that is not enough. I would actually love to see the opinion of a Rioter on this subject.
Barrosy (EUW)
: Weird people constantly joining my team
Riot wont punish them,and we all know im right lol
Rioter Comments
Rismosch (EUW)
: Why are you able to judge? Just because you are broke doesn't mean RP is too expensive. Also note that this game is **Free to Play**, meaning you don't have to pay a single cent.
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=Bsyw7REN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-12T11:21:42.114+0000) > > Why are you able to judge? Just because you are broke doesn't mean RP is too expensive. > > Also note that this game is **Free to Play**, meaning you don't have to pay a single cent. Im not broke,its just the fact that paying 10 Euro for some random skin or Champion,Chests etc.in a f2p game is a bit dumb,%%%%head
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Magic Cylinder (R spell concept)
What does pot of greed do? That would be too confusing as a ability though :/
Ðaddy K (EUW)
: Question about the current ban system.
They can report you as many times as they want,you wont be banned unless you deserve it.
: Guys i got a ban
Cya kid grow a pair and stop inting/crying in the future
Nefarix14 (EUW)
: Cant get out of bronze
If you cant carry bronze games,then you deserve to be down there. also you lost me at lee sin bronze.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: 2/3/2 at gold 5 and you complain? If you play that bad what the hell do you expect. I lost games where I went 12-0-12. If you go anything less than 7-10 kills (or assists) in laning as jungler at such low ELO then you have absolutely no right to complain about anything. Play much, much better and do so consistently and you will go up. Your kill participation is below 50% (4/9) which is VERY low - it means your team actually did decent by getting kills without you. If you got 7-0 then you would probably win.
> [{quoted}](name=The0nlyLordREM,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZnbxGULl,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-07-28T23:11:58.593+0000) > > 2/3/2 at gold 5 and you complain? If you play that bad what the hell do you expect. I lost games where I went 12-0-12. If you go anything less than 7-10 kills (or assists) in laning as jungler at such low ELO then you have absolutely no right to complain about anything. > > Play much, much better and do so consistently and you will go up. Your kill participation is below 50% (4/9) which is VERY low - it means your team actually did decent by getting kills without you. If you got 7-0 then you would probably win. You ignore the fact that this is a post about people going afk/trolling too much,youre plat/dia whatever,good job,you want a cookie?
Rioter Comments
: The report system works in every language, but of course if he's trying to insult me in German and I don't understand what he's saying I would probably not report him, only german speakers would.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot MrAwesome,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KpyQzubz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-26T15:06:40.628+0000) > > The report system works in every language, but of course if he's trying to insult me in German and I don't understand what he's saying I would probably not report him, only german speakers would. Feelsbadman I speak like 4 Languages fluent,i understand them all and i report them all lol
  Rioter Comments
: Favourite role ... and why?
Jungle - Because i love being blamed for somebody elses failure in life.
hedi098 (EUW)
: playing lol with a new mouse
Mate i played with a desktop mouse,easy,but switched to a gaming mouse and damn was it weird,but you get used to it,play norms until its fine ^_^
Show more

ItsTheHaos

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion