: >I mean it's fine to distribute them at level ups, hoewver, if you can fall back down in honor rank then people might get tempted to just behave like assholes just to drop out of level 5 and back to level 4 to get the rewards of level 5 again. >Also: Why do people get a key for levelup to level 1 and 2 and people who always behaved well won't get that reward? Please someone explain that to me as well, I don't get the point of it. This is because you get rewards just as often at level 5 as you do while leveling up. Lets say playerA is level 1 honor when season starts, he levels to level 5 getting a totall of 4 level up rewards. PlayerB is already level 2 when the season starts and plays in the same way as playerA. PlayerB will only level 3 times, but at the same time as playerA gets his level 5 player B will already have level 5 and instead get a level 5 capsule. In totall playerA got level 2,3,4 and 5 level up reward, meanwhile playerB got level 3,4,5 level up reward and a level 5 capsule. The level 5 capsule is worth more than a level 2 level up reward, meaning that player B gets more stuff. This explains why starting at a high level is better, but the same thing goes for dropping honor to level agian. You dont want to drop level because the leve 5 capsule you get by just beeing level 5 is worth more than the level up rewards you get at lower level. Hope you understood that, if not i can give it a new try :)
> [{quoted}](name=OP Champions,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=oiNhAlYH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-01-10T09:51:04.749+0000) > > This is because you get rewards just as often at level 5 as you do while leveling up. > > Lets say playerA is level 1 honor when season starts, he levels to level 5 getting a totall of 4 level up rewards. PlayerB is already level 2 when the season starts and plays in the same way as playerA. PlayerB will only level 3 times, but at the same time as playerA gets his level 5 player B will already have level 5 and instead get a level 5 capsule. In totall playerA got level 2,3,4 and 5 level up reward, meanwhile playerB got level 3,4,5 level up reward and a level 5 capsule. The level 5 capsule is worth more than a level 2 level up reward, meaning that player B gets more stuff. This explains why starting at a high level is better, but the same thing goes for dropping honor to level agian. You dont want to drop level because the leve 5 capsule you get by just beeing level 5 is worth more than the level up rewards you get at lower level. > > Hope you understood that, if not i can give it a new try :) I think I get your point but if I understood the patchnotes correctly you will only get stuff on levelup. Also I don't think it's fair to get a damn ward skin or some ugly emote instead of a skin that was incredibly valuable before.
Rioter Comments
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=HuntingFighter,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5Y0s7jaL,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-06-22T05:24:02.560+0000) > > I mean, you have an own tournament server, if he stomps LCS then nerf him there and buff him a bit on live servers or let him stay like he is. That's not how it works. There's a thing called "consitency". You can't have two different versions of the same champion. You need to stop watching Jeremy Curious. The tournament relm is a pointless argument here. *** First off, you don't even know what they'll do with Azir. All you've read are ideas floating around. No point in arguing something that is so early in development. You didn't even understand what you read. They are thinking about two different directions. Either they nerf his range or they nerf is mobility; not both. I'd rather see his mobility nerfed, pushing him to the poke category. Honestly, the thing that screwed with Azir to being with was his mobility paired with his high range poke. One thing poke champions have in common is their lack of mobility and Azir broke that rule. His E+Q combo was the thing that made Azir broken, not the champion concept itself. Take that away and he'll probably be balanced enough. *** > [{quoted}](name=HuntingFighter,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5Y0s7jaL,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-06-22T05:24:02.560+0000) > > lose ANY way to escape a gank or surviving a leave against a high mobility champion like fizz, zed He's not supposed to survive those champions. Those champions are assassins. Their whole job is to kill champions like Azir. You are literally proving why Azir is in a such bad spot. *** > [{quoted}](name=HuntingFighter,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5Y0s7jaL,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-06-22T05:24:02.560+0000) > > Riot, why do you intend to destroy champions identity? You may be an Azir main, but it doesn't look like you know the champion's identity. "Azir - The Emperor of the Sands". He's an emperor. His job is to command his soldiers to do the work for him. He shouldn't be able to dance around with his abilities. High Range Poke is a better execution of his theme than High Mobility. Quoting from a comment I saw: > Azir is the emperor, the commander, the king, he doesn't do the dirty work, he points and his soldiers kill whoever he wills them too, he's a much more interesting champion as a back line DPS champion then a pseudo innitiator, and it makes curbing his strengths and high elo performance much easier This is literally Azir's identity.
> [{quoted}](name=The Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5Y0s7jaL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-22T07:19:56.397+0000) > > That's not how it works. There's a thing called "consitency". You can't have two different versions of the same champion. > You need to stop watching Jeremy Curious. > > The tournament relm is a pointless argument here. > *** > First off, you don't even know what they'll do with Azir. All you've read are ideas floating around. No point in arguing something that is so early in development. > > You didn't even understand what you read. They are thinking about two different directions. Either they nerf his range or they nerf is mobility; not both. I'd rather see his mobility nerfed, pushing him to the poke category. > > Honestly, the thing that screwed with Azir to being with was his mobility paired with his high range poke. One thing poke champions have in common is their lack of mobility and Azir broke that rule. His E+Q combo was the thing that made Azir broken, not the champion concept itself. Take that away and he'll probably be balanced enough. > *** > > He's not supposed to survive those champions. Those champions are assassins. Their whole job is to kill champions like Azir. > You are literally proving why Azir is in a such bad spot. > *** > > You may be an Azir main, but it doesn't look like you know the champion's identity. > "Azir - The Emperor of the Sands". He's an emperor. His job is to command his soldiers to do the work for him. He shouldn't be able to dance around with his abilities. High Range Poke is a better execution of his theme than High Mobility. Quoting from a comment I saw: > > This is literally Azir's identity. Ok, the first thing might be an thing, however, Riots consistency isn't really what is consistency, just thinking about champs like Kennen that lose their empowered Autoattack from the W if the target dies before but he doesn't gain one if the target dies before ... so much to consistency, but I can understand that the tournament realm can't have a different champion, and actually no, I didn't see this from Jeremy, I knew it before because a someone I know has access to tournament realm since he played in LCS qualifiers in season 5. Second thing: It's not just idead floating around anymore, Riot stated (I think) yesterday what they plan on doing to him and this includes the range AND the mobility nerf. I can understand that the shurima shuffle is a bit too much but just removing that and bring Azir at all back to a state where not only OTPs can play him successfull would probably make many people (including many Azir mains) happy. Third thing: A champion (any champion) is supposed to be able to survive, only survive, every lane if played well, however, Azir has a really hard time against those level 3 assassins (I'm not talking about the level 6 ones, you can do fine against them), however, even at higher levels, he has absolutely no chance at dodging some spells at all without any mobility. The problem is that they will have to replace his E with a fairly powerful utility tool again and Azir will be so OP after that that they will probably nerf him into ground again and again until he comes out of the state of being a permanent ban. Last thing: Identity is a thing of perspective. I feel like the mobility is contained in his identity as a good leader should be able to join his comrades in battle if nescessary, however, I think it's pointless to discuss this. All together, whatever rework they plan, it will create a whole new playstyle and make it probably very frustrating to current Azir mains since everything they learned and loved on Azir will be gone from one day to the other.
: He has too many strengths which causes him to dominate the mid lane when he is viable... hence all of his issues. A lot of these strengths come from his mobility... hell the first time he became an issue it was when the shuriman shuffle got descovered. Also remember that removing mobility is only one option, the other way they are looking at is to make his range more Cassiopeia range and keeping his mobility, so it comes down to what is more important, his range of his mobility... and it's a tough choice, azir's issues stem from his mobility but it's the thing that Azir players like the most... But either they do this or let him slip into unplayability... at least this way you won't have to give up on your main after watching it slowly die... cause trust me that sucks
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5Y0s7jaL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-22T09:48:03.644+0000) > > He has too many strengths which causes him to dominate the mid lane when he is viable... hence all of his issues. > A lot of these strengths come from his mobility... hell the first time he became an issue it was when the shuriman shuffle got descovered. > > Also remember that removing mobility is only one option, the other way they are looking at is to make his range more Cassiopeia range and keeping his mobility, so it comes down to what is more important, his range of his mobility... and it's a tough choice, azir's issues stem from his mobility but it's the thing that Azir players like the most... > > But either they do this or let him slip into unplayability... at least this way you won't have to give up on your main after watching it slowly die... cause trust me that sucks To be honest I would like it more to see him being the champion he is right now. He may be weak right now but if you have mastered him you can do really good games with him. To be honest if they want to rework him, I would rather like it the way removing some of his range because he loses so much outplay potential if he loses his dash, just remember the Fenix outplay and you will know what I mean. All of this outplay stuff is based on his mobility, so I think it makes a part of his identity that he does have a dash. However, you might be right with the fact that the shurima shuffle is a bit too much of the good, actually they could have balanced him back then by removing that one.
: Why is yasuo considered hard to play?
> [{quoted}](name=Diesel River,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=swUY0oua,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-06-20T04:08:20.874+0000) > > A lot of Yasuo mains will tell us that their champs are hard to play, that's why they're good and the reason why they flame us and spam mastery > but is he really that hard. > I mean Yasuo has all the tool in his kit to make his life a breeze, knock up on his empowered autoattack (that's what his q is considered right?) with little to no cooldown, the mess that is windwall need I say more, multiple dashes just for that extra lane dominance when he's ahead and to top it off any champ that's knocked up, now gets stunned for longer, takes damage and bonus to his crits. > Oh and his free banshee's veil, forgot about that. > > Just i can name plenty of champs that require a lot more mechanics and skill to pull off, off the top of my head Taliyah and Cassiopeia. > I just don't understand why Yasuo players backup their arguments with 'My champ takes more skill' > > We all hate the champ, but is he really that difficult? > you thoughts? The problem with Yasuo is that his Laning phase is so extremely oppressive due to his doubled crit, however he is quite hard to master but extremely easy to play at a basic level and do well on him (I played this little autism champ thrice and two of the games I carried the hell out of them). The mobility gives Yasuo extremely weak counterplay and actually I think his crit passive should be moved into his ultimate as scaling with ultimate level up to his current base value. I'm fine with his wind shield but giving the wind shield and the crits into the passive + having a dash on 0.5 sec cd + having the wind wall makes him invincible to champions like lux that heavily rely on projectile skillshots. It's actually close to impossible to win a lane Vs a halfway good Yasuo as a lux ...
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Greetings. Getting an S means that you, based on stats, performed in the top percentage of the players that used the same champion, in the same role. You were a laner, and had 183cs after a 38 minute game, which is probably too low for an S-ranking. You should aim to get at least 200cs in a game when you're a laner. Warding also has an impact, and with the introduction of Vision Score, there's a counter that provides a score based on how valuable your wards were. You didn't place a single Vision Ward in your game, which really there isn't much excuse for. Everyone in a game should be placing Vision Wards, since a team can at max have 5 of them on the map at any given time.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZuTiVZdT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-20T14:13:07.252+0000) > > Greetings. > > Getting an S means that you, based on stats, performed in the top percentage of the players that used the same champion, in the same role. You were a laner, and had 183cs after a 38 minute game, which is probably too low for an S-ranking. You should aim to get at least 200cs in a game when you're a laner. > > Warding also has an impact, and with the introduction of Vision Score, there's a counter that provides a score based on how valuable your wards were. You didn't place a single Vision Ward in your game, which really there isn't much excuse for. Everyone in a game should be placing Vision Wards, since a team can at max have 5 of them on the map at any given time. So then tell me why I get a S+ on Rakan support with 7 CS and 3 0 13 and an A+ on Rakan mid lane with round about same wards, 100 CS at minute 20 and 14 1 13? That makes 0 (and I mean ZERO) sense, get your system conaistant please riot
Rioter Comments
: Imagine Prehistoric {{champion:421}} would be so cool also if u play on EUW add i will add you and lets play a bit (i need friends){{item:3070}}
> [{quoted}](name=Diąmond Jhin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=p00Z4d0a,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-02T08:40:11.002+0000) > > Imagine Prehistoric {{champion:421}} would be so cool also if u play on EUW add i will add you and lets play a bit (i need friends){{item:3070}} Do so, I'll add you in the afternoon and then let's see what we have time for. Got a Teamspeak server so we can talk as well.
: I'd absolutely love a {{champion:421}} skin yeah which do u want to see tho (project,programmer] etc...
> [{quoted}](name=Diąmond Jhin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=p00Z4d0a,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-06-02T08:27:48.997+0000) > > I'd absolutely love a {{champion:421}} skin yeah which do u want to see tho (project,programmer] etc... A Project one would be really, really nice, would appreciate any new themed one as well though.
Djedo (EUNE)
: Can you stop?
> [{quoted}](name=Djedo,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=p00Z4d0a,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-06-01T10:10:58.156+0000) > > Guys can you please stop releasing skins for all these fekin cancers? > Why would you encourage people to play Garen, Yi, Trynda (by the way they got a shiet-ton of skins already) instead of Azir, Urgot, Velkoz, Aurelion Sol, Volibear etc. etc. > > I hate Yasuo, but I would understand if u would release a Yasuo skin cuz he got only a few right now. > Same with Zed and Zac.. > > But nah.. Yi got 15 skins, let's release another one.. So you think Zed is not a cancer champ? ^^ Actually Zed already has 3 skins + a chroma which is kind of ok if you look at the other champs. Btw Azir already has 4 skins (I won't complain since he is my absolute main together with the old Rek'Sai) but what about Rek'Sai, Zac (yeah I agree with you there), Kindred (who is ultra overpowered after the rework btw), right, Aurelion and so on ... Riot really likes releasing Skins for absolute cancer champions, I mean Tryndamere and Yi aren't even played that often and they spam skins for them. Actually they seem to really like AD assasins skin wise what kind of hurts every control mage players like we are. See you in the Rift HuntingFighter
: Jhin with only 2 skins FeelsBadMan{{champion:202}} {{item:3070}}
> [{quoted}](name=Diąmond Jhin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=p00Z4d0a,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-06-01T10:52:28.655+0000) > > Jhin with only 2 skins FeelsBadMan{{champion:202}} {{item:3070}} K, so what about {{champion:421}} ? This poor void girl has only 2 skins as well though she was one of the most played champs in LCS last year :( Hope they will release another one for her, it suits the case "shut up and take my money" if they do.
Rioter Comments
: I've got to agree with this. There are already ways to make your character look different just for yourself without spending a dime. Players buy them to show off to others and with your friends as that's where the excitement comes from! Being able to disable them kind of defeats the purpose and probably would lose Riot a lot of future income. I think they have to look at the Ashe ultimate a bit closer and see if the can make it more 'ultimate-y' and more clear also in colorblind modes. I have big troubles with the Ashe arrow as well and I'm not even colorblind so I'd love to see a change as well! {{summoner:31}}
Anyway I feel like some Skins including Project: Ashe and iBlitzcrank are kind of cheaty and I still think there are Skins including these that should be disabled in Ranked (anyway this should be pointed out in the Skins description on buying it) since either their hitbox (iBlitzcrank Q is extremely unfair) or their visual effects feel like cheating when you play against them since in Blitzcranks case u just can't dodge them in any way and Ashe that you just can't find a difference between her R and E ...
OzX (EUW)
: I'm not color blind and I still find it very hard to see. Especially the first times I was like "how did that akali stun me? Oo"
Yep I think the same way: 1. It's kind of annoying that the Project Arrow has nothing to do with the original arrow so this skin is kind of cheating. 2. It's nearly impossible to differentiate her Ult from her E so in the first games with that Skin I ended up flashing her E just to get Stunned by her Ult a moment later ... 3. Please Riot Pleas make this Ult visible, it kind of feels like there is a bit smoke travelling through the Rift stunning and damaging the one hit :/ It's just no fun and ultimately frustrating playing against this skin ... LG A disappointed Azir Player who hates that Azirs Kit is getting destroyed instead of nerfing his dmg :/
prof1cy (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=GOD Undeadz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZHJOwMGY,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2016-02-22T16:10:35.051+0000) > > See I think about their team comp all the time, and ours of course, and that's something i mean Leo vs full ad team and gets locket.. like what the actual... So, don't bother not playing Rek'Sai because you think you need an AP jungler. Cos you don't, enemy team will likely not adjust to you.
Maybe, but sometimes there are players like me in the other team, picking a Malphite or a Rammus into our comp ... gg :(
Luis Sc (EUW)
: Good for you; still, your PC is stuttering and freezing. How them grades !?
When in game, I got a maximum temperature of about 65°C CPU and 60°C GPU according to the internal messure, normally it shouldn't freeze at those.
Luis Sc (EUW)
: There's a lot of things that can cause freezing/stuttering but I'll definitely investigate, specially when you're not running potato components. My first guess is always throttling; I always monitor temperatures and bad cases ( or, good cases wrongfully setup ) is where I look first. Make sure you've positive pressure and your components are being kept at decent temperatures. There's also accumulated dust, mostly from negative pressure, that hinders the functionality. Dirty fans/filters blowing air inside helps very little. Stuttering can occur when there's enough processes in the background preventing your program to run properly; add a wrong memory frequency in BIOS and you've enough for freezing to occur. A full hard drive, virus or malware are deadly too.
I personally know these reasons since I am studieing IT myself, but it just happens at the moment I level up my Ult or cast my Ult, what is realy annoying sometimes
: MASSIVE!!! FPS Drops from certain champion abilities
Hm, I got a similar problem at the moment: I have a quite beefy computer (GTX 980, i7-6700T, 8GB RAM, SSD), so I'm playing LoL at about 500 FPS (capped to 120). Everytime when I skill our use an ultimate now, I just get a 1 second Freeze before I can play again. I don't know why this happens, it just happens and it drives me insane since I cant do some plays anymore like Shurima Shuffles or similar things.
: To Riot, Very Important.
I know exactly what you are talking about and I made the same experience like you. Especially, I defenetly hate those guys in ranked when you sit there and see your team picking one AD champ after the other, and you just think damn I'm jungle, but I can't play Rek'Sai (which is my main) or Diana (too) because we need a tanky AP champ coz our team comp is like: Yasuo Top, Zed Mid, Draven ADC, Thresh Support ... However, it's just horrible since you can't play what you are good with and at the same point, you have to play a champion you're less good with since youre team just thinks however, I'll keep it up to my Jungler what to play then ...
: damn 4 hits instead of 3 easy jungle clear for 1 camp that is {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
It's indeed a great advantage on first jungle clear since the little raves need 7 hits by the q passive, making the jungle clear about 4 seconds faster if you get the 4th hit but when you don't (btw, I don't complain about it since it's quite cool, but when it's already there, why don't they make it part of Rek'Sai, giving her some more mechanics) :D
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=G9 Hide on buss,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AAEGTrrd,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-10-06T09:16:12.183+0000) > > But why does it take so long to get accepted to the PBE You can find more info on the [FAQ](http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/pbe-faq) page, however the PBE can get pretty overloaded at times, and there's *a lot* of applications. It all depends on the type of testers they need, your normal accounts' behaviour, etc.
I personally applied for PBE a long time ago too, still eing really interested in every new Content, but I still don't understand why I don't get in there since my normal accounts behaviour should be completely neutral or even positive and I am maining jungle for a long time and eventhough there were tons of jungle changes, I still didn't get accepted. How does this selection work? I don't get it why people who aren't providing any feedback are still on PBE and people who are really interested in the new stuff and in helping you fixing that ton of bugs the new content has out (like I am) don't get any access. Hope there will be an answer to this, I would love to help you with that problems, HuntingFighter
: You do realize that winning against Doombots is as easy as winning against Bronze Jax/Tryndamere/Twisted Fate/Annie/Fizz devourer junglers, without their summs, right? It's all about backdoor, the trick is to never go against them. They're just bots with broken damage. Just like Bronze Jax players.
Hey wait, being Bronze doesnt nescessarily mean to be really bad sind 80% of all League players are Bronze atm. By the way, Jax isn't just broken in low Elo ...
: Riot removed February sale skins from Lunar Revel Shop. For me that was Earthrune Skarner and Sweeper Alistar. You will get them on discount on February so they removed it from your shop and replaced it.
Thanks for the answer, I didn't know it and I wondered why my Skins were exchanged too.
SIím Shady (EUNE)
: LUNAR REVEL SHOP BUG
Same here, got Blood Moon Elise and Nighthunter Rengar, However, both exchanged against Blood Moon Kalista and Headhunter Rengar (what is pretty cool in my opinion since I wanted to get Headhunter in the shop, but I was also OK with Nighthunter).
PauIo (EUW)
: What did you get from the Lunar Revel Shop?
Got some cool stuff too, but I also got 2 skins replaced (it was Blood Moon Elise and Night Hunter Rengar, now made to Blood Moon Kalista and Headhunter Rengar, btw I will get that Rengar, love him :D), Temple Jax, Sorceress Lux (although I would love to get Star Guardian, but for no Reason, I got Lux 20% reduced and on my smurf 70% :( ) and Azmath Heimerdinger (although I never played this guy before ...). But all in all pretty cool, especially that Nighthunter was swapped with Headhunter, Elise is sad since I would have gotten her :( Sorry Rito, but that money won't be yours :P
Wukongz (EUNE)
: ***
Doesn't look like, Riot disabled the system with season 6, making non legacys going on sale about a month later and legacy not into sale any more, but for that, legendarys, 975 and 750 RP Skins get a discount too.
DELDE115 (EUW)
: Yes I know, but just because the announcement says the 26th, they dont literally mean it will be live at 7 am. Events usually show up later into the day, its 100% normal.
Anyway, the skins are already activated ^^ lol riot make it all at one and not every single thing to another time
DELDE115 (EUW)
: Yes I know, but just because the announcement says the 26th, they dont literally mean it will be live at 7 am. Events usually show up later into the day, its 100% normal.
Hm, ok, we'll see, I personally expected the event going out with the 6.2 patch, so I expected it to go live tonight including the Shen Rework, Jhin and Hextech Crafting, but I guess we have to wait another one or two days for that.
DELDE115 (EUW)
: Well the Lunar Revel Starts tuesday the 26th, that is correct. But Riot never said that that´s the official EU date. You have to take into account that its also the date for NA and other regiosn world wide. Expect the Lunar Revel to show up after the afternoon
Maybe, but it was announced for 26th on EUW too (http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/site/skins-lunar-revel-intro/)
Rioter Comments
: yeah maybe the advantage is not that big, but nevertheless it is there in my opinion. I think they could at least make an unlock feature for that if they want to earn money over it. Maybe open it after 20 pages
That may be an option, sounds quite good to me :D
: [Suggestion] In champ-select rune customization
Yes, but I'm afraid it's really unlikely that it will happen for some reasons: First and most important, Riot wants to sell Rune pages (what won't happen any more if you can customize them in Champion Selection). The other side is that you normally don't have the time to modify a Rune Page in Champion selection. However, I think the first point is the more important. Rune Pages are quite expensive (whether RP or IP) and they want the people to buy them (what isn't wrong in my opinion since LoL is generally a F2P). By the way, the advantage from having 20 Rune Pages or 5 - 10 isn't that huge since you normally build Rune Pages for your mains (resulting in having about 2 - 3 very important Rune pages, sometimes even 5 if you want to have them for special matchups). The most Rune pages you have further more, you won't use really frequently.
: Syndra needs a buff
It's the same problem like with Azir, Syndra is balanced to Competetive play and not to normal play, so she is WAY underpowered in every Elo except Master and Challenger (and maybe high Diamond) like Azir is too since her Skill Cap is really, really high.
ZartarUK (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=HuntingFighter,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=JZ4edzlJ,comment-id=000400010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-15T11:57:36.529+0000) > > When you look on PBE, you will see that there are actually no sales but just free stuff. You get the stuff from there completely free (if you don't buy keys and chests at store). Let's just look at the skins. Like I saw on PBE, you get about 50 / 50 chance of a champ or a skin shard and then sometimes you get a free Icon or Ward skin. If you take in account that you can get 4 chests a Month (keys should work at the same rate, not quite sure) you can see that you normally will get 2 skin shards and 2 Champion shards, what means you can get at least one free skin every two months as well as one free Champ every two months. Maybe there will be a part that makes money for them (the thing buying chests at store) but they actually have to cover the developement cost of the system (which should be quite high since it's in progress for about half a year). > 1 you can buy chests and keys, lots of people will do that 2 a lot of the time it just gives you a reduced price on skins/champions, so no its not just "free" stuff dont get me wrong it seems a nice system but its still going to make riot a lot of money, its not just a free thing they are giving us > > Just take a look at HotS, they take between 8 and (the highest I saw) 16€ for one skin. HoN is even pay to play, so I don't understand your point here. > cant talk about Hon as i know nothing about it but Hots gives you free skins, free icons, free chromas, free mounts, free champions and also lets you test every champ or skin before buying them. also just checked their most expensive champ is £7.50 or 9.80 euros, dont know where you are getting 16 euro from League might have cheaper champs but you have to consider the fact league as a lot, lot more of them, so makes sense to be cheaper in price, also Hots lowers their champion price faster than league does > I seriously know nobody who does this (and I really know a lot of league players personally) so I think it should be a quite low rate of players who buy champs with RP, but I don't know an exact rate of course too. there is 27 million players every month on league of legends, you know say 20-40? and you think that means no one buys RP to buy champs with? :S great sample there also you fail to realise a lot of new players wont buy skins but instead will buy champions seriously dont know how you can make this statement with no proof at all > Of course they don't have a direct influence to the pricing and deals, but they have an influence how they build something. I think a big problem is that so many people just think of Riot as a company that just wants money, but you have to look at their expenses too. Just look at a new champion, they work about 1 - 2 years on a champion until it can be released. Since Season 2, Riot Gypsylord, the designer of the new Champ Jhin, just got out 4 Champions: Jinx, Vi, Ekko and now Jhin, while he was working on each champion about one year. > I'm not quite sure, but I don't think that one Riot Employee makes a champion alone, so I think there should be developement costs of at least 20.000€ or each champion that is released. Thats a large amount of money and they have to compensate it. I'm quite sure Riot won't make a statement of developement cost since it has much concurrence, but I since the desingers of new Champions just work on the Champion the last few months before release, this should be the amount it will go through (concerning the standard payment of a game developer of about 5.000€ without taking off insurances and so on). thats the same with any company, difference is league makes a billion a year from their customers..... expenses means nothing to them now, also skins takes maybe a month to make? chromas took literally hours, people started making their own to prove how stupid it was for riot to charge for them and is 1 of the main reasons they stopped making them riot is a company just out for money, it is very naive to think otherwise, you have give no proof or shown nothing to say otherwise just because you like their game doesnt mean you have to blindly defend them even when they care nothing for you apart from your money > if Riot was a company that is just about money, they would make a Pay to play (although this concept is highly deprecated) and not a game that is completely free for everyone. I hope you understand my point of view. this point always makes me laugh, dont know how many times ive seen it and it just shows that you are naive and lack business knowledge (not meaning this as an insult, im just saying) making the game free to play is not for the players, its a business decision, riot makes more money because they game is free, than if they charged for it if riot was to make more money for charging for the game they would change tomorrow but they know thats not the case being free to play is completely and 100% a business decision to make the most money possible, people have to start realising that and stop thinking riot is being kind to them or something, just naive
OK, to finally say this, I don't want to make this thread even longer, so lets just say we have different points of view, I could fight some of these points but I won't since I don't want to any more. Hope you understand what I'm thinking about.
Neonchan (EUW)
: You don't need to. Only one player from your premade needs to reach S rank. Can be someone else
Yep, and it's fantastic for me that this does it since I normally play Frontline Tanks and just use myself to save the life of my teammates that are too deep again, so I quite never get an S too :D
: Wait what? I thought all of the cosmetics went under the same name "cosmetics essence"
Sorry, maybe a bit missunderstanding, you get Shards from the chests, these Shards (it doesn't matter whether its a Skin, Ward Skin or Icon Shard) can be disenchanted into Cosemteic Essences which can be used to create another thing from Skin, Ward Skin or Icon Shards.
: Your Season 6 Goals?!
I really didn't have goals for last season (if you don't take in account that I finally wanted to get out of Silver 5 what I was able to manage). Next goal: Gold for next season, I want this Victourious Skin :D. Another goal is to make all those guys understand that my {{champion:421}} isn't fcking male!!!
Wıllıam (EUW)
: Surrender?
Exactly know these feelings :( We recently played 4 vs 5 because our Support was AFK, the rest of our team was in the game well, I was 17 / 2 Azir in a 1 vs 2 Mid lane because their support went mid after getting fcked by our Vayne, I was easily able to oneshot everything and we had more tower than them, but WTF? My team surrendered ... However, went out of the game, reported everybody in our team and didn't play LoL for a week because I was completely tilted by this ...
Savage Devi (EUNE)
: As far as I understand, you can turn multiple champion shards into one shard of something else, or something like that. I don't know the system exactly but the answer is yes, you can use your champ shards for other things.
You can just use your Champion shards to unlock champions, skin shards to unlock skins, ward skin shards for Ward skins and Icon shards for Icons, but Riot is working on it and they are thinking about cases like this.
Zenai10 (EUW)
: Question about hextech crafting
In the FAQ on NA, some Riot employees stated they don't have concrete plans but they were thinking about what they should do with guys like you :P .
TriPhoenix (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Nikolai12000,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=GJ1aHprV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-01-14T23:29:07.838+0000) > > I had 12345 once :p And yesterday i was on 66663... so close.. ;_; http://prntscr.com/9qbx5l 2 ip ^^
There was a time, when the Worlds 2015 started, when the Icon for worlds went life 2 hours too early. Of course, I instantly bought it, then played a game to buy Rengar, even put in a skin boost in ARAM for those IP, went out of the game and just saw: WTF? I just bought an icon for 1 IP, and now you can guess how many IP I had (little hint: (((((6299))))) ). Somehow sad but however, I couldn't stop laughing after it (especially because I was on Teamspeak with some friends that just were like LMAO :O ), so I think I don't have to say more have I? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
ZartarUK (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=HuntingFighter,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=JZ4edzlJ,comment-id=0004000100000000,timestamp=2016-01-13T19:40:45.053+0000) > > Do the Chest stuff give them money: Defenetly no! Actually yes it will give them money, a lot of what you earn from the chest will be reduced prices on things, lets wait to see how good this is before commenting on it > Do the Events (especially something like Allstar Event) with just a hand full people live there give them money: Defenetly not too! Again yes it made them money and i would think a profit as well. 1 there was a full studio inside and outside for the allstar event, 2 there is sponsorship money and 3 it improves and builds brand image > Just think about the Skin prices of other MoBas. They take about 10€ average for a skin while in LoL, you averagly pay about 4 - 6 € (I don't know the exact value). what mobas do that? :S this isnt my experience with them. you have to stop saying random "facts" to try and defend your point > I personally don't think there are that many guys buying Champs for RP (if you don't mind the new ones). Of course there are some but that are less. Again you cant say that, where are you getting that info from? :S because you dont, doesnt mean everyone else doesnt? :S > And even if the Employees don't own LoL, I'm quite sure they have a quite great influence to the Game. Especially things like the Chest system were Community creations when they started. not really, they have influence on the game and what goes in it but not on prices and deals and so on as i said riot gives away the least out of all the mobas and id love to see IP deals and so on but it wont happen because they are so money focused and my guess would be thats down to being owned by Tencent
> [{quoted}](name=ZartarUK,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=JZ4edzlJ,comment-id=00040001000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-13T22:58:26.897+0000) > > Actually yes it will give them money, a lot of what you earn from the chest will be reduced prices on things, lets wait to see how good this is before commenting on it When you look on PBE, you will see that there are actually no sales but just free stuff. You get the stuff from there completely free (if you don't buy keys and chests at store). Let's just look at the skins. Like I saw on PBE, you get about 50 / 50 chance of a champ or a skin shard and then sometimes you get a free Icon or Ward skin. If you take in account that you can get 4 chests a Month (keys should work at the same rate, not quite sure) you can see that you normally will get 2 skin shards and 2 Champion shards, what means you can get at least one free skin every two months as well as one free Champ every two months. Maybe there will be a part that makes money for them (the thing buying chests at store) but they actually have to cover the developement cost of the system (which should be quite high since it's in progress for about half a year). > Again yes it made them money and i would think a profit as well. 1 there was a full studio inside and outside for the allstar event, 2 there is sponsorship money and 3 it improves and builds brand image Ok, maybe you are right with that, don't know the exact background. > what mobas do that? :S this isnt my experience with them. you have to stop saying random "facts" to try and defend your point Just take a look at HotS, they take between 8 and (the highest I saw) 16€ for one skin. HoN is even pay to play, so I don't understand your point here. > Again you cant say that, where are you getting that info from? :S because you dont, doesnt mean everyone else doesnt? :S I seriously know nobody who does this (and I really know a lot of league players personally) so I think it should be a quite low rate of players who buy champs with RP, but I don't know an exact rate of course too. > not really, they have influence on the game and what goes in it but not on prices and deals and so on Of course they don't have a direct influence to the pricing and deals, but they have an influence how they build something. I think a big problem is that so many people just think of Riot as a company that just wants money, but you have to look at their expenses too. Just look at a new champion, they work about 1 - 2 years on a champion until it can be released. Since Season 2, Riot Gypsylord, the designer of the new Champ Jhin, just got out 4 Champions: Jinx, Vi, Ekko and now Jhin, while he was working on each champion about one year. I'm not quite sure, but I don't think that one Riot Employee makes a champion alone, so I think there should be developement costs of at least 20.000€ or each champion that is released. Thats a large amount of money and they have to compensate it. I'm quite sure Riot won't make a statement of developement cost since it has much concurrence, but I since the desingers of new Champions just work on the Champion the last few months before release, this should be the amount it will go through (concerning the standard payment of a game developer of about 5.000€ without taking off insurances and so on). > as i said riot gives away the least out of all the mobas and id love to see IP deals and so on but it wont happen because they are so money focused and my guess would be thats down to being owned by Tencent That's your point of view, I won't fight this one since I think completely different of it (especially because I thought many hours about it). Seriously, if Riot was a company that is just about money, they would make a Pay to play (although this concept is highly deprecated) and not a game that is completely free for everyone. I hope you understand my point of view.
ZartarUK (EUW)
: for riot it does and who cares if they play it? :S they dont own it riot gives the least compared to every other moba, they are all about the money
Then just think about some other things: Do the Chest stuff give them money: Defenetly no! Do the Events (especially something like Allstar Event) with just a hand full people live there give them money: Defenetly not too! Just think about the Skin prices of other MoBas. They take about 10€ average for a skin while in LoL, you averagly pay about 4 - 6 € (I don't know the exact value). I personally don't think there are that many guys buying Champs for RP (if you don't mind the new ones). Of course there are some but that are less. The IP Boost sale would even give them a benefit because seriously, I don't know anyone buying IP Boosts since it's much more worth it to buy a skin Boost in ARAM. And even if the Employees don't own LoL, I'm quite sure they have a quite great influence to the Game. Especially things like the Chest system were Community creations when they started.
: You should be happy, you can buy it without spending real money :)
Thats the system of a Free to Play, you can earn everything but cosmetic stuff by playing, otherwise it wasn't Free to Play but Pay to Win
ZartarUK (EUW)
: doesnt make riot any money, so wont happen
Seriously, not everything has to make money. Quite every Riot Employee plays League himself and so there are many community based things getting in line (just thinking about the Chests and Keys :D)
Northmund (EUW)
: WIth every season.Rito finds they way to make even more money, days and even months. But when buisness comes to balancing and changes they all spend max 1 hour on thinking.
Seriosly guy, nobody forces you to buy skins. If you like to, you can, but the kind Riot is working, they are working with kind of "donations" since nobody is forced to pay something for LoL. Of course, if you want additional content that isn't directly gameplay related, they have to take money for it. Just think about other MoBas, the cheapest skins there are about 10€, so why do you complain about paying 1,50€ for a skin when you don't even have to ... Just to say, please stop blaming Riot for "just wanting to make money". Riot is a company and no company can work without a way getting money. Just think about what they have to pay: They have a great infrastructure (servers spread all over the world), they have spots in quite every part of the world, they keep up a game with about 30 Million players each DAY, they bring out champions and skins every 8 / 2 weeks. All this work (whether it is art work or backend work) isn't made for nothing. The employees have to be paied and they even arrange making Events like LCS, Worlds and whatever, not at worlds, but at the most events (like Allstar) I don't think that the sold tickets can cover the price they pay for those events. I hope you get a better understanding of this company now (and no, I don't have any relations to Riot but playing League myself), See you soon in the Rift, HuntingFighter {{champion:421}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:131}}
Eveninn (EUW)
: Re-use of old champion Mechanics?
Although (when I first saw him) I thought that Jhin is just a mix from different champs (especially ultis) like: Lux Ult, MF Ult, MF and Graves mixed passive, Xerath ult I personally tought different about it after looking at it some times. Of course there are these factors, but seriously, the only real reuse of an ability is his passive, using a capped amount of bullets, but whatever, he has completely different scalings, his Q may be similar to Katarinas Q but it's also unique in a way since its much slower and the last bounce does a ton of damage. His W, ok, maybe a Lucian Q / Lux Ult with an insane range but however, it should feel kinda unique since it is really easy to dodge for enemies (so not too OP) and has a quite long cast time. His E might feel like a Teemo Shroom, but its defenetly more like some attacks in HotS or DotA 2, making it defenetly unique to LoL since it's a trap, revealing the Champion standing on it but dealing the damage some Time after it (what makes it theoretically dodgable, not like I run into Teemo shroom and am half life because I can't dodge it). His Ulti first seemed to me like a MF Ulti but when I saw it, I just thought WTF. That ult is defenetly insane, but however, it's dodgable and really, really unique too since there is no other ability in LoL till now making you look at the rift from a farer distance. By the way this Ult feels kinda cool since you I think Jhin + Blue Trinked = WTF OP? I hope those guys who think every champ is just a reuse of the old ones understand my intent of this. See you soon in the Rift, HuntingFighter {{champion:421}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:131}}
: You thought Riot Game support was slow? :')
Seriously, I sent a request to the german Riot Support and I got a response about 3 hours later, same thing when I answered to that, i got an answer at the next day too
Show more

Itsupiki Ôkami

Level 120 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion