Hajrulla (EUW)
: Is this a ritual you perform every weekend?
they are out of poros for the normal "ritual"...
: I'm allowed to type anything i wish too. I find your post a wast of time. You're allowed to post it anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=rebelsAgainstg0d,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ONn7TRJw,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2018-06-10T13:56:37.265+0000) > > I'm allowed to type anything i wish too. Naah, thats not right. Comments like:"pass me the salt" with no context, aren't helpful and can be rated as spam or worse. Also: you have to keep an eye on the rules. > I find your post a wast of time. You're allowed to post it anyway. And writing "salt plz" isn't a waste of time?
shao25041 (EUW)
: There wasn't any griefing, only toxicity, also Riot has mentioned that playing sportsmanlike can decrease your "ban meter", so in theory by the time of the third game, I should be clean from the first two games.
> [{quoted}](name=shao25041,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ONn7TRJw,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-06-10T12:56:01.027+0000) > > There wasn't any griefing, only toxicity, also Riot has mentioned that playing sportsmanlike can decrease your "ban meter", so in theory by the time of the third game, I should be clean from the first two games. This was clearly griefing AND toxic behaviour. It is true that playing sportsmanlike decreases the weight of your last report but this isn't done by only 6 months.
shao25041 (EUW)
: Is this fair? You be the judge.
>shao25041: surrender 15 shao25041: we lose Griefing >shao25041: gg we lost already shao25041: no point playing shao25041: surrender at 15 shao25041: we lost shao25041: no chance shao25041: we lose shao25041: gg shao25041: no chance shao25041: gg shao25041: surredner shao25041: gg we lost shao25041: ff shao25041: ff shao25041: ff welost shao25041: we lost shao25041: ggg shao25041: ff shao25041: we lost shao25041: we lost Griefing..a lot... >shao25041: im from a slave owning country shao25041: noob shao25041: we lost shao25041: gg shao25041: no chance shao25041: we lost shao25041: ff 15 shao25041: just ff shao25041: why play when lost shao25041: wasting time shao25041: ff this game shao25041: everyone troll shao25041: cant win troll game shao25041: ff even more griefing >shao25041: stop feed shao25041: and ff shao25041: ff shao25041: lost shao25041: wtf u doing shao25041: noob shao25041: stop dying shao25041: stop dying noob shao25041: stop feed shao25041: u feed so much shao25041: are u that bad shao25041: that u die all thje time Blaming,flaming, griefing... >shao25041: what a noob shao25041: wtf shao25041: noob shao25041: stop dying shao25041: omg sotp dying shao25041: stop feeding mf shao25041: noobs shao25041: stop feedingh shao25041: its not hard Blaming, flaming... >shao25041: why you so bad shao25041: die so much? shao25041: lol i am god shao25041: ur juts noob flaming..blaming...eh..both... >shao25041: i find it funny you %%%%% out >shao25041: i can find your address if you call it shao25041: scared? shao25041: go on and call the number shao25041: scared i will kill you? shao25041: why %%%%% out now threating >shao25041: we lost shao25041: ff15 shao25041: ff shao25041: ff shao25041: we lsot shao25041: all trolls shao25041: ff we lost shao25041: no chance shao25041: y no ff shao25041: omg lee so fed shao25041: nice noobs shao25041: we lsot now shao25041: ff shao25041: no chance shao25041: just ff shao25041: we lost shao25041: ff now shao25041: cant win shao25041: team too noob shao25041: ff shao25041: ff shao25041: no chance shao25041: we lost shao25041: ff now **MOAR GRIEFING** >shao25041: cant carry noobs shao25041: noob shao25041: ncie die shao25041: noobv shao25041: destroyed shao25041: destroy4ed shao25041: noob shao25041: noob shao25041: nice die shao25041: die more nnoob shao25041: die more shao25041: nice shao25041: all noob flaming >shao25041: iz unsportsmanlike behaviour >shao25041: all noob shao25041: only im good shao25041: teamm all so badd shao25041: get good shao25041: stop be s bad flaming >shao25041: %%% shao25041: go away shao25041: ur bad shao25041: stop leeching xp shao25041: go afk shao25041: dont hit it shao25041: or go afk shao25041: go afk negative behaviour/flaming >shao25041: %%%% off from bot >shao25041: ur wasting my xp shao25041: i can do better 1v2 shao25041: you are worse than useless shao25041: go afl shao25041: go afk shao25041: go afk shao25041: stealer shao25041: kayn go afk shao25041: ur leeching xp shao25041: being useless Blaming...flaming >shao25041: youre worse than me shao25041: only play with me if you are the same skill as me shao25041: you dont deserve to be with me shao25041: useless lol shao25041: troll shao25041: nice troller shao25041: go afk shao25041: useless and troll negative/unsportsmanlike >shao25041: go afk shao25041: ur such a shame to look at lol shao25041: iz shao25041: rekt nubs shao25041: iz shao25041: nubs Post-Game shao25041: wow u got rekt shao25041: geuss u nub huh ahahaha shao25041: ur bad nubs shao25041: hang urself little %%%%%%s lol shao25041: so bad unsportsmanlike,flaming.. ___________________________ **Result** **_Extremly unsportsmanlike behaviour, blaming, flaming and threating._** ___________________________ >There are a few reasons I feel I shouldn't be perma-banned here: 1. I had no previous ban of any kind (excluding leaver-buster of course) You can skip everything with this behaviour. >2 . The time between the third game and second game are at least more than 6 months old You need way more than only 6 months to get rid of the last report. >3 . As the third game was over, I was issued a perma-ban in less than a minute Karma is fast. You should know this by meow. And this isn't a reason to not get a ban... >Anyways I agree this was toxic and deserving of a ban, but suddenly being banned from 1 bad game and 2 ancient, almost irrelevant games(or what appears to be from Riot's support site). Also, Riot said they manually review all cases of permaban, so 40s seems a bit short for me. i'm pretty sure that 6 months are nothing. ówó Also: I think that - even if 6 months would have been enough- at least one of the chatlogs could give you a permaban for being midcore/hardcore toxic. i mean..alone this one small part should be enough for it: >shao25041: i find it funny you %%%%% out >shao25041: i can find your address if you call it shao25041: scared? shao25041: go on and call the number shao25041: scared i will kill you? shao25041: why %%%%% out now If your behaviour didn't change a bit in the "6 months", why should you get another tempban/CR? It only shows us that you haven't learned from the past, right? =^._.^=
: Bans
>They keep banning people who get tilted by flamers,trolls and kids who flame the new players but they never ban the toxic ones And what makes you so sure about this? Breaking the rules is never okay. no matter who started the fight. When the game bans you, you will probably get a chatlog of what you - and only you - said. This is supposed to be a mirror of your behaviour. "Is it okay to say what you just wrote?" "Forget the game, is it okay in any kind of way to write what you just wrote down in the middle of the fight?" "Was it helping anyone? No..flaming and backflaming isn't helping anyone. Why should it?" "Did the rest of the Team got anything good out of it? Probably not." **If you report somebody, who started the war or reacted to your fight, he will get banned aswell, with his own mirror. If you don't, the game won't notice it.** "But i reported someone and there wasn't any notification about it!" You don't want somebody to be spiteful about your ban, right? You also don't want to be sad if the reported person flamed for the first time and just got a warning or CR, right? ..right?D: >Like my account just got suspended cause I had to play 3 games with those 2 toxic kids in team who tilted me really hard however i still tried to stay calm which was really hard,like really. You won't get banned for **one** sidestep (aslong it wasn't any hardcore hatespeech..).
Aparation (EUW)
: The problem with Riot.
>Last night I genuinely harmed myself because this game is putting too much stress into my life. oh dear ._. the game isn't worth it to be the reason for harming youself. After all it's just another onlinegame. Here, take this: a video of a purring cat https://twitter.com/CuriousZelda/status/985194019696336896 maybe this can cheer you up again =^._.^=
: You are a very wise person. Thank you senpai Kumiho
>Thank you senpai Kumiho Eh. You are welcome, tufftuff. >**senpai** thehehehe. (^∇^)
: So I met this sexist stereotypical person
>If anyone wonders why he knew I was a girl, I didn't tell him, it was my friend by calling me she when he talked about me,[...] _Hmm..Username: "Lord Dominator"! One of the most important rules of TEH INTERNET strikes again... R37: Girl= **G**uy**I**n**R**eal**L**ife_ ./s Bad joke was bad ;O i know. Sorry. EHEM. **Okay, now back to a more serious answer!** Some people are still living with an old picture of the gender-role models. **All you can do is to report this person and go on to the next game. ** Posting stuff like this on the boards isn't helping anyone. As you can probably see by now, the most people tend to take this thread as an attention-call sadly. What happend to you isn't acceptable ofc, but keep in mind that we can't do more than telling you to use league's reportsystem. **Also: If this problem happens often to you, tell your friend to not prefer "she" ingame anymore. your ingamename/nickname should be enough.** I always go by my own rule:"i can be whatever they want and need me to be 'cause i can't show them any proof on the internet."
nRvld (EUNE)
: I feel like if I am not able to play on this accout I wont play at all. I have put so many days, heart and soul into it and I do not have the power and mental will to start a new one nor the time to play as I am no longer a student. First day of the ban I have actually made EUW account, reached level 3 required to play normal games and bumped into 2 flamers and 1 rage quit guy :D So I gave up on it...After all the community is corrupted inside. As I have stated many times...I love LOL - the game concept but hate people playing it. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
well you could try to play with your friends and i dunno...make even more friends so you won't get any toxic people on your team? ._.
nRvld (EUNE)
: I accept your point of view but yet it is sometimes hard to stay calm EVERY single time and I regret it that I wrote such stuff in affection but I really did not realize it could get me banned in the moment as I was writing it...Because as stated previously this type of lets call it "soft flame" you see on daily basis.
> sometimes hard to stay calm EVERY single time and I regret it that I wrote such stuff in affection but I really did not realize it could get me banned in the moment as I was writing it Thats why you had your CR before. That's like a pillow ..or let's name it a "wake-up-call". Try to think about the others: some people are just young kids, never had a good education/nurtrue or are just having issues irl (maybe mental). Don't blame them for being terrible players. They never learned to fall on a rock with the face or are still learning to be a good person... Show them compassion and help those who need it. **Bad words can't change a *meep* person. They only make them stronger.** Siderule: If they seem to be illbred kids or weird dudes-> /mute and laugh after the game 'cuz they are all going to ritos hell with your report. If they are trying to learn: Give them friendly advices. If verbal attacks make you feel angry or sad, what will the person on the other side of the screen think if somebody flames them too? A person starts to be unfriendly as soon as something goes wrong. But why? Well... **It's called "Fear".** They are nervous, full panicmode without showing it to anybody on the outside. 'defensemode on for no reason, ready to battle..._**because no one is ever saying something good to them.**_ They are mostly afraid of what somebody could say about bad plays or huge mistakes. Even "soft flame" is enough to trigger the bomb of bad feelings. oh and...to come back to the actual topic: The only thing you can do after all is to start with a new account. I'm sorry. Here,take a cat =^._.^= mrreow.
nRvld (EUNE)
: For the first ban, guy was seriously trolling super toxic and went afk and kept posting trashtalk - ofc that it offended me and I wanted him to get reported. The game 2 I agree with I was tilted and got provoked. But the final ban? Calling someone boosted since he does nothing in his role in high diamond - I would say legit. Then yeah I wanted to dodge but also wanted to gave my team a try. How would you react if your top and bot feeds and mid ragequits? And the last game the guy actually started flaming me and I just said the truth.
> [{quoted}](name=nRvld,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sEtbHR9H,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-05-22T18:22:42.189+0000) > > For the first ban, guy was seriously trolling super toxic and went afk and kept posting trashtalk - ofc that it offended me and I wanted him to get reported. Still not a reason to get on his level. nine reports and one single report have the same power. Its enough to be reported by one person so keep this in mind for the next time. I have an idea for you. It may sounds weird but... Take a paper und write the following words down on it: **"I am way better,stronger and cooler than the one who flames and blames to get other people in a shtty mood!".** Now place this paper somewhere next to your keyboard, around your desktopscreen or in the bathroom so you can see it a few times per day. > But the final ban? Calling someone boosted since he does nothing in his role in high diamond - I would say legit. Don't take me wrong but isn't toxic behaviour also a hint for being in the wrong division? >Then yeah I wanted to dodge but also wanted to gave my team a try. And why do you start to be sad and rolling over the keyboard with a huge grief? Thats not helping and somebody like you should know this. (As you said by youself..you are actually a nice person. So this shoudln't be new to you, am i right?) >How would you react if your top and bot feeds and mid ragequits? let's say "i'm not amused" but i would probably just play it out. The system checks out if a person left the game for more than 5 mins and flaggs them as "afk"+ throws a punishment out. >And the last game the guy actually started flaming me and I just said the truth. Still not an excuse for the backfire. The system doesn't care about the context. He got his CR or Ban and you got yours. Flaming somebody back is still flaming in general. You want him to get banned? Well why would you, if you just copy him?
nRvld (EUNE)
: Did I really deserve to get permabanned for this?
>Game 1 >nRvld: i am sick of shit like u >nRvld: ban zilean as a player >nRvld: and its ez >nRvld: report zilean >nRvld: negative inting afking in fontain Downtalking, calling for reports , blaming... >Game 2 >... Actually, you can just take everything from Game 2 (but the laugh...) >Game "3" >nRvld: aids champ >nRvld: our jungler is boosted >nRvld: ** trash Hmm i don't really see a huge problem in there, but using the wordfilter isn't helping ya. >Game "4" >nRvld: u fed em too much >nRvld: i should have %%%in dodged >nRvld: i knew we *lost >nRvld: reported >nRvld: rep mid RQ >nRvld: top boosted Blaming, griefing... >"Game 5" >nRvld: idiot >nRvld: stfu >nRvld: u r inting >nRvld: you are the only one shit vladimir >nRvld: u gave them fb cause u suk >nRvld: and then u let malza free roam >nRvld: which lost us the early game >nRvld: XD autsikm >nRvld: report mid thx >nRvld: nejhorsi ze ten clovek si to ani neuvedomi a nepripousti ze to totalne zajebal "worst is that the guy does not even realize that he totally %%%%ed up" >nRvld: MR FKIN >nRvld: BOOSTED Flaming, blaming, griefing, calling out for reports.. >As said in topic I would like to know your opinion on receiving a permanent ban on my account where I was playing on since season 3 and spent multiple hours and money on it. I think this ban is very harsh and unfair - showed these chat logs to some friend and they shared my opinion. First of all: You don't really own this account. You just "rent" it like everybody else. The one and only true owner is Riot. It's always up to them to ban an account or let it run. You clearly broke the rules of sportsmanlike behaviour. **To be fair, the system gives out a punishment to both sides- the one who started with this clusterf- and the one who reacted to the troublemakers stuff.** Sec point: **You already had a CR and ignored the meaning behind it.** Just because somebody started to play terrible or flamed you, doesn't mean that you can just go on the same lowlevel like the firestarter and be unfriendly too. If you break the rules, you lose your innocence for the named rounds instantly. Third and last point: **Money doesn't matter in any kind of way.** Nobody told you to pay or buy skins/EXP/IP-boosts. Its optional. If you decide to spend money on your rent account, you just basically support Riot Games and get whatever you bought from the RP.
: Ticket Riot after permaban(at least read )
>But the thing is u don't simply become toxic,someone triggers you. Indeed. But doing the same thing like the one who triggers you, isn't helping anyone. You are on the same level as him or her if you react with some toxic stuff. >Soo....what am i saying is that the correct thing to do is to ban both players not just the one thet gets more tilted or overuses the chat. Both sides get banned if they break the rules. You just don't get the notification for the report against the other player. Maybe he/she wasn't THAT toxic in past and just got out with a CR. But still...they got at least some kind of punishment back. The fact is that everybody gets a slap from the system for misbehaviour (alsong they get reported ofc), no matter how strong or weak the flame/blame/whateffs was.
GreyfellD (EUW)
: Is Riot's ban system working?
welcome to the boards. stay a while and you will see way too many threads about "unfair bans" with 99% toxic chatlogs and questions such as "why me?" and "he started the flame! Am i not allowed to defend myself?!". have fun o/
MacDeath (EUW)
: >...oh hell i just realised what your name says. >Thats edgy duh. Or is this..the death of a mac? In this case i would support you. i don't like apple too :P >But...if this is more...uh..supposed to BE edgy,..well.. Everyone knows that my name originates from the infamous Macbeth. I suppose I was an edgelord back when I found that name and maybe I still am, but the "death" was actually just because it made a nice, simple and clean modification of the name and additionally resembling my prefered assassin-playstyle. And yeah I thought it sounds cool (it obviously still does...). >I am writing my own text in less than 10 mins. >Keep reading it over and over again for like 40 mins. Oh boy, that's one hell of an investment in me. >would you kindly open a thread for this "battle between kumiho and MacDeath". I ain't initiating my own demise publicly, duh. >If your reaction was "wat" right meow, gz. My reaction to your responses is "lol" 95% of the time. >"Well mah frriend, i am hitting the enterkey more often than some weird people, landing a shot in the right hole of some weird {{champion:161}} {{champion:420}} p {{champion:516}} on the screen. >Sadly,this question never came. Some weird people did I guess. Well forget that, my reaction to your responses will have been 10% of "wtf" now netherless.
> [{quoted}](name=MacDeath,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Ai36aFjQ,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-15T18:42:07.199+0000) > > Everyone knows that my name originates from the infamous Macbeth. I suppose I was an edgelord back when I found that name and maybe I still am, but the "death" was actually just because it made a nice, simple and clean modification of the name and additionally resembling my prefered assassin-playstyle. And yeah I thought it sounds cool (it obviously still does...). . . . ahaha. yeah. suure. HEH. Ofc. Who on the earth would not know this? ^____^' Hah.ha.ah...eh.. (Fuq..) > Oh boy, that's one hell of an investment in me. Oh,thats just the normalmode. THIS ISN'T EVEN MAH FINAL FORM! > I ain't initiating my own demise publicly, duh. ;-; add meh. > My reaction to your responses is "lol" 95% of the time. DUN DUN LAUGH AT MEH! > Some weird people did I guess. Aye. Some weird people, indeed. I am not one of them. wrong gender to hit the right h- OH WAIT i ..i could try it..with a toy... òqó /heavy breathing once again rip screen. > Well forget that, my reaction to your responses will have been 10% of "wtf" now netherless. so you are reacting with 105% on my answers? WOAH. and yes, i just refreshed my inbox nonstop,just so i can respond "instantly". 32 mins later..
MacDeath (EUW)
: >I'll just sit here, waiting till the storm subsides and watching all those helpless souls who furiously breave the waves. (obviously grinning like mad because I'm such a derisive soul) >i doubt that. Why? >Take a seat...and decide on which side you are. Well, >Just for the "fans". >Just for the money. >+ this derpy ugly wardskin. >Riot is atm one of the most earning companies. >(no,its not okay to fking overprice everything. but we better talk about this in another thread.) I'd love to but I fear I'd be actually the one losing the end of that trade. Riots justifications (company sectors are independent from another, one is responsible for balancing, the other for money income etc), my naiveté and the fact that I look back to 4 awesome gaming years without dropping a penny to Riot makes me kinda believe in them. Still, if your invitation is on hold, I'll accept! >Braindead people are copy'n'pasting themself too fast òqó >ARRRG Someone is getting politically incorrect I see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) >IF SO FACT SO WE ARE ON THE SAME SIDE FOR GODS CATNIP SAKE D: >I am not one of the rantkiddos. >I am just another *ahrimain*, saying that the game feels wrong and such stuff. Ha _that's_ probably the reason why we are actually not on totally different pages. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} >.... >/inhales >/exhales >( ⍜ 人 ⍜ ) >why the fuq do you even fight with me? Seriously. You charged me (correctly?) of beeing a huge troll and ask me _this_? Eh? o.O >. . . yo. i think..i think we could be friends. maybe. You seem like fun and are the first one since ages on the boards who could see through my marked ~~cards~~ comments that easily and dissolve them one by one, I had a blast reading your responses, yes I think we could be friends. >... >ffs darling. >It was never great. And it will never be great. My genius will be understood - eventually. *sobs*
> [{quoted}](name=MacDeath,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Ai36aFjQ,comment-id=00000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-14T20:22:32.156+0000) > > Why? because. >'d love to but I fear I'd be actually the one losing the end of that trade. Still, if your invitation is on hold, I'll accept! Alrighty. would you kindly open a thread for this, called "battle between Kumiho and Mac ...oh hell i just realised what your name says. Thats edgy duh. Or is this..the death of a mac? In this case i would support you. i don't like apple too :P But...if this is more...uh..supposed to BE edgy,..well.. FINE whatever, call is "battle between kumiho and _MacDeath_". I shall join ya soon. >Someone is getting politically incorrect I see ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ò____ó what would you call it´? Hypergalatical superhoomans are spreading white spills of shame into the rotten holes of the new bananaqueens while singing "_**MY MILKESHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOIZ IN TEH YARD**_!" from Goodnight Nurse (cover)?! .... If your reaction was "wat" right meow, gz. Thats exactly what i was thinking after reading my own sht for the 7th time. Yes. I am writing my own text in less than 10 mins. Keep reading it over and over again for like 40 mins. just to change one or two words sometimes. >You charged me (correctly?) of beeing a huge troll and ask me this? Eh? o.O Well i was actually done with my work after answering your first questions. >You seem like fun and are the first one since ages on the boards who could see through my marked cards comments that easily and dissolve them one by one, I had a blast reading your responses, yes I think we could be friends. <3 >My genius will be understood - eventually. sobs probably. TBH i was in hope to read a question like: "yo bruh,how comes that teh answers are getting longer and longer?" , just to answer it with : "Well mah frriend, i am hitting the enterkey more often than some weird people, landing a shot in the right hole of some weird {{champion:161}} {{champion:420}} p{{champion:516}} on the screen. Sadly,this question never came. So i coudln't drop this line in a purrfect moment. what a sad and curel world. {{item:3070}}
ThePikol (EUNE)
: @Riot Will new plushes be shipped internatianlly or be in you non-chinese shop?
o_o not the best plushies but...they have...zed. a zed figure. https://i.imgflip.com/1o578f.jpg
MacDeath (EUW)
: Hey damn, stop bashing my use of these rant threads, still my greatest tool to express my disapproval. >What we say is nothing more but: "well this game feels not like it used too. We are not happy with this change >because it is not the same game anymore. Changes are okay, but this is kinda going too far now.". So well yeah, guess I'll have to bring out my big gun for you now... #IT'S PRESEASON GODDAMMNIT! Yes, Runes Reforged _is_ as Riot said the biggest change they've done so far. Yes, League is bound to feel different after a major change. Yes, a different feel is likely to invoke a wide intervall of reactions. _Yes, they are (as almost always) pretty negative on the sides of the board._ I hear veterans saying, "the season is not determined by the preaseason" and I mean c'mon isn't it a little soon to judge over season 8 and the future of league of legends _just by the last week?!_ :Symbol of utmost disapproval: Riot even said themselves that it'll be still a long road of change and readjustment ahead before season starts. I don't even plan to play this preason because I feel like in a tidal stream during storm when playing. I'm pretty sure the meta never shifted this hard and this fast or will ever be. I'll just sit here, waiting till the storm subsides and watching all those helpless souls who furiously breave the waves. (obviously grinning like mad because I'm such a derisive soul) ##(Wall of Text ) Nah, you might be right, league is becoming something new soon. I mean I understand, if League wouldn't kill half of my free time I'd also prefer it exactly as it was. _But_ first of all I don't and then .. what is actually the value of my subjective opinion? "I'm unsatisfied with the current state of events". Yeah sucks to be you but sometimes the best solution is not to just revert the changes. Or to never make them. I don't believe that Riot does this game for money, they want to keep it alive _and they are working all day in order to keep that happening_. If they are doing everything alright is another question, therefore feedback of the playerbase is useful, but what is the value of my subjective feeling of the present of this game in comparison to the work and planning as well as the desire of Riot to keep this game alive? I suspect that an online game that does not undergo impactful changes will cease to feel fresh and will start to scare of new players because of it's sickening stench while the veterans who _still apreciate the game_ slowly grow older and die together with league. Riot doesn't want dis c: ##end >are you...just a huge troll or really addicted to qq-threads? {{summoner:13}} >..wat... >... ( ⍜ 人 ⍜ ) boi is u ok? cuz tis not nurrmal. >Please... >just...how... >urgks... >I understand it when you say "well i didnt got the joke there" or "wow the joke was lower than anything ive seen >yet." >But why..why would somebody just try to make it even worse and say something even more derpy?! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} I simply can't hold myself when I see an opportunity. But c'mon I made sumthin great!
> [{quoted}](name=MacDeath,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Ai36aFjQ,comment-id=000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-13T20:50:46.130+0000) > > Hey damn, stop bashing my use of these rant threads, still my greatest tool to express my disapproval. > > So well yeah, guess I&#x27;ll have to bring out my big gun for you now... > > #IT&#x27;S PRESEASON GODDAMMNIT! > > Yes, Runes Reforged _is_ as Riot said the biggest change they&#x27;ve done so far. > Yes, League is bound to feel different after a major change. > Yes, a different feel is likely to invoke a wide intervall of reactions. > _Yes, they are (as almost always) pretty negative on the sides of the board._ > > I hear veterans saying, &quot;the season is not determined by the preaseason&quot; and I mean c&#x27;mon isn&#x27;t it a little soon to judge over season 8 and the future of league of legends _just by the last week?!_ :Symbol of utmost disapproval: > Riot even said themselves that it&#x27;ll be still a long road of change and readjustment ahead before season starts. > > I don&#x27;t even plan to play this preason because I feel like in a tidal stream during storm when playing. I&#x27;m pretty sure the meta never shifted this hard and this fast or will ever be. > > I&#x27;ll just sit here, waiting till the storm subsides and watching all those helpless souls who furiously breave the waves. (obviously grinning like mad because I&#x27;m such a derisive soul) > ##(Wall of Text ) > > Nah, you might be right, league is becoming something new soon. > I mean I understand, if League wouldn&#x27;t kill half of my free time I&#x27;d also prefer it exactly as it was. _But_ first of all I don&#x27;t and then .. what is actually the value of my subjective opinion? &quot;I&#x27;m unsatisfied with the current state of events&quot;. Yeah sucks to be you but sometimes the best solution is not to just revert the changes. Or to never make them. > I don&#x27;t believe that Riot does this game for money, they want to keep it alive _and they are working all day in order to keep that happening_. If they are doing everything alright is another question, therefore feedback of the playerbase is useful, but what is the value of my subjective feeling of the present of this game in comparison to the work and planning as well as the desire of Riot to keep this game alive? > I suspect that an online game that does not undergo impactful changes will cease to feel fresh and will start to scare of new players because of it&#x27;s sickening stench while the veterans who _still apreciate the game_ slowly grow older and die together with league. Riot doesn&#x27;t want dis c: > > ##end > > {{summoner:13}} > > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} > > I simply can&#x27;t hold myself when I see an opportunity. But c&#x27;mon I made sumthin great! oh here we go. > So well yeah, guess I&#x27;ll have to bring out my big gun for you now... aww yes plz. hurr durr. >IT'S PRESEASON GODDAMMNIT! BUT! THIS ISNT EVEN THE TOPIC D: I mean.."fine". if you really want to keep this point up, FINE WHATEFFS! But how many times did riot change something hardcore in the actual season?<_< how many times? Yeeees? uwu Balancing will not rewrite what has been inscribed. But hey, "FINE" boi. Take this ugly point and get out. I still say that its not too early to point bad 'N' good things out. >Riot even said themselves that it'll be still a long road of change and readjustment ahead before season starts. the bait. They always say diz. Its a bait. >I don't even plan to play this preason .... /inhales /exhales ( ⍜ 人 ⍜ ) why the fuq do you even fight with me? Seriously. If you...don't want play a game in the preseason...well then ofc you don't understand why so many people are upset about the changes atm. > because I feel like in a tidal stream during storm when playing. I&#x27;m pretty sure the meta never shifted this hard and this fast or will ever be. But you feel that the game isnt the same anymore...hum... Okay. IF SO FACT SO WE ARE ON THE SAME SIDE FOR GODS CATNIP SAKE D: More or less. What in the hell is your problem?! Òwó I am not one of the rantkiddos. I am just ~~somebody~~ who d- _(Izaya can be a lot in diff languages. "Nobody", "godlike", "the one" and so on. Well,screw this for the first one._) I am just another ahrimain, saying that the game feels wrong and such stuff. >I'll just sit here, waiting till the storm subsides and watching all those helpless souls who furiously breave the waves. (obviously grinning like mad because I'm such a derisive soul) i doubt that. >Nah, you might be right, league is becoming something new soon. I mean I understand, if League wouldn't kill half of my free time I'd also prefer it exactly as it was. . . . yo. i think..i think we could be friends. maybe. <maybe> >But first of all I don't and then .. what is actually the value of my subjective opinion? i can already see where this is going. Haaaa ;_; The value,huh? I really wish one of the reds would see this and answer the question. If you would be running a company for something, and you want to know how to get more people into the sht you're producing... What is the first thing you have to do? Asking. The people. "_What do you think about our product?_" "....stizzard blinks." "_Oh...okay. and..what can we do to make it better in your opinion?_" "DELETE IT!" "_and what elese can we do?_" "take the dead crab and throw it back into the salty water" It's always important to know what the customers are thinking about .."the sht". > "I'm unsatisfied with the current state of events". Yeah sucks to be you but sometimes the best solution is not to just revert the changes. Gosh.. Post this on the NA /TR Boards..(or xy, where the people got a very bad government) PLEASE. I was waiting for this line. For exactly this line. oh boy. >Or to never make them. Take a seat...and decide on which side you are. Cause you are making me crazy with this. Are you now on the side of "well meh the changes are not okay" or "well fk u all i luv this"? >I don't believe that Riot does this game for money, they want to keep it alive and they are working all day in order to keep that happening. ... ah..i get it..."LoL is not SKT. "... Im sorry to tell ya tis..but.. (i am not even into the worldstuff and i still know this..) Faker asked rito..to create...a skin for ahri back in the "judgement day" Not for zed. They just gave zed the skin because of the "GREAT OUTPLAY"... ... Yep. Just for the "fans". Just for the money. + this derpy ugly wardskin. ... They even got two wardskins nowdays. ... fnatic didnt got one. Ssw didnt got one. ... Skt has a huge fanbase. Fnatic is ..uh..."existing" and the most people don't know the difference between ssw,ssg and ssb. The Starguardian-line for this year...costs you more than 60€. A skinline for ...mostly younger kids. ... Well no, thats a lie, ahris voicelines are dirty. Maybe more for ...young teenagers. The projectline is fking expensive. The merchshop is for highend spoiled kids with a bad taste. Emotes. You can buy ugly little pictures for even more spamoptions. And do you know what? I still dont know what each one is supposed to say. But young kids are happy with tiny pictures. Its like collecting stickers all over again. Funfact: they gave zed another skin. For the same old outplay. For the money. I like zed. I used to say that im zedmain but thats actually a lie because i nearly never play him. Lv7 but not touching him. (Offtopic: Do you remember tpa? O_O) Riot is atm one of the most earning companies. so.. YES OFC THEY KEEP THIS GAME ALIVE FOR THE MUNEEZ! JEBUS! \o^o/ And thats "okay". They need money 4life. (no,its not okay to fking overprice everything. but we better talk about this in another thread.) >I suspect that an online game that does not undergo impactful changes will cease to feel fresh and will start to scare of new players because of it's sickening stench while the veterans who still apreciate the game slowly grow older and die together with league. Riot doesn't want dis c: Aye. And i still dont understand the fear of riot. <_< Making the game more dumb doesn't gets you more people- oh wait..nvm... o.o Our kids are getting kids in the age of being a kid nowdays. Fk this. ofc they don't know how to raise a kid. they are still too young.(talking about those who are younger than 16 and preg.) Nhrrrr. Braindead people are copy'n'pasting themself too fast òqó ARRRG Yeah well but.. Thats the same reason why veterans say "yo, im gonna leave tis game. bye". ... we have more money ._. Oh wait.. But the kids are getting more and moaaar stupid. ._____. and...the kids will be the parents...of the kids... with the money too. and the dumb lil shtters. ._______. MY. GOSH. RITO! PLZ! {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} >I simply can't hold myself when I see an opportunity. But c'mon I made sumthin great! ... ffs darling. It was never great. And it will never be great. {{sticker:sg-ezreal}} edited for a dot. [ofc they don't know how to raise a kid. they are still too young.]
MacDeath (EUW)
: >If we want to play league of legends, we should work together with rito and say what makes the game great or in this case bad af. I do agree. But let me cite _just a few_ people trying to give feedback recently that I've commented on: >Riot killed league just for wanting more money. >Riot %%%%ed it up. >the reason I lost were my teammates. >these new runes are stupidly under developed for being worked on for six months. i have never feeded in a game but last time...i went 1/15 with Riven! >As a somewhat veteran of this game and a guy who has put a lot of money in to this, I think this was the final nail if the coffin. >I'm done with this game >Honestly considering quitting LoL And this are probably the most ok phrases I could rip out of context. Most of the really toxic threads to this topic were probably already deleted or atleast I haven't commented to them and I'm to tired to search for worse examples atm. As I said, feedback _is_ really essential for everything in life, independent of it's type. And I'm also ok with it stacking up on the boards so it gets more impression. But seriously what is _this_? Blind hate, self justifying, unnecessary exaggeration. That's not feedback. That's not what anyone needs, especially not Riot. > how would you react? I understand the frustration but as your analogy implies, even if our feelings don't change, our manners should. The plushtoy I had as a kid was mine no one else played with it. _We_ in contrast should know that we don't own the company that provides us with fun and satisfaction. Yes, obviously it would be nice if they'd do exactly as we want but it's just selfish towards other players and in this case rather pointless. Again, nothing against feedback, but just complaining is just, well how should I put it here .. _childish?_ I expect some decency in negative feedback but I'm stacking my standards often too. >Don't call it a scratch. >Lol is running around with bloody wound and some broken bones. >=^._.^= >..ha,get it? "worlds away"...heh.. ...nvm. ._. LoL is not SKT. Many players are content with the new runes and are looking forward to working with Riot to further improve them.
> [{quoted}](name=MacDeath,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Ai36aFjQ,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-12T01:22:55.605+0000) > > I do agree. But let me cite _just a few_ people trying to give feedback recently that I&#x27;ve commented on: > > And this are probably the most ok phrases I could rip out of context. Most of the really toxic threads to this topic were probably already deleted or atleast I haven&#x27;t commented to them and I&#x27;m to tired to search for worse examples atm. > > As I said, feedback _is_ really essential for everything in life, independent of it&#x27;s type. And I&#x27;m also ok with it stacking up on the boards so it gets more impression. But seriously what is _this_? Blind hate, self justifying, unnecessary exaggeration. That&#x27;s not feedback. That&#x27;s not what anyone needs, especially not Riot. > > I understand the frustration but as your analogy implies, even if our feelings don&#x27;t change, our manners should. The plushtoy I had as a kid was mine no one else played with it. _We_ in contrast should know that we don&#x27;t own the company that provides us with fun and satisfaction. Yes, obviously it would be nice if they&#x27;d do exactly as we want but it&#x27;s just selfish towards other players and in this case rather pointless. > Again, nothing against feedback, but just complaining is just, well how should I put it here .. _childish?_ > > I expect some decency in negative feedback but I&#x27;m stacking my standards often too. > > LoL is not SKT. > > Many players are content with the new runes and are looking forward to working with Riot to further improve them. /sigh ... did you even read what i just said? Okay, let us start from the beginning once again. > I do agree. But let me cite _just a few_ people trying to give feedback recently that I&#x27;ve commented on: [...] > And this are probably the most ok phrases I could rip out of context. Most of the really toxic threads to this topic were probably already deleted or atleast I haven&#x27;t commented to them and I&#x27;m to tired to search for worse examples atm. > As I said, feedback _is_ really essential for everything in life, independent of it&#x27;s type. And I&#x27;m also ok with it stacking up on the boards so it gets more impression. But seriously what is _this_? Blind hate, self justifying, unnecessary exaggeration. That&#x27;s not feedback. That&#x27;s not what anyone needs, especially not Riot. We. are. NOT. talking about lowlevel qq-threads. We are NOT talking about useless feedback. We are talking about "two games" right now. the old league and the new one. What we say is nothing more but: "well this game feels not like it used too. We are not happy with this change because it is not the same game anymore. Changes are okay, but this is kinda going too far now.". I know that some people are ranting in the wrong way. We all know that. Stop acting like everybody who says something against the latest changes would be 100% shttalking. "ranting kids" =/= Everybody. **Its not about changes overall,rants or flaming. its about how the endresult turned out. And nobody is going to be a D and slap neither you or me with bad words.** >Yes, obviously it would be nice if they'd do exactly as we want but it's just selfish towards other players and in this case rather pointless. Again, nothing against feedback, but just complaining is just, well how should I put it here .. childish? I expect some decency in negative feedback but I'm stacking my standards often too. Nrrrh.. Where is it selfish to say "yo,the game doesnt feels right anymore,and it seems to be a problem for many others"? Its not just "complaining". >_We_ in contrast should know that we don&#x27;t own the company that provides us with fun and satisfaction. yeah...with "fun" and......."satisfaction"... ..."_**satisfaction**_"... ... kek. "zomfg 9xreport XY! freaking boon! toxic af!" "satisfaction" indeed. well..yeah..you are right. it IS satisfaction pure...by slowly licking the salty tears of some tilted cheeks.... aww yus.. <3 mauahahahah AHAHAHA /cough **anyway**. We still have the right to say "yo bruh, this change is gonna be a painfull poke in the bu...err..the thingybingy!" And we also know that riot is putting some work behind everything. (hopefully) > I mean, nothing against negative feedback at all, but this is getting out of control and really onto my nerve. >> And this are probably the most ok phrases I could rip out of context. Most of the really toxic threads to this topic were probably already deleted or atleast I haven&#x27;t commented to them and I&#x27;m to tired to search for worse examples atm. are you...just a huge troll or really addicted to qq-threads? Like..seriously. Read what you just said and think about it for a moment. Why would you even care about unnecessary feedback if this is what makes you pissed off?! Just ..scroll away from it. like: "uh k i dunno i dun dun care lel,gonna check something else rofl". Thats no big deal. >I understand the frustration but as your analogy implies, even if our feelings don't change, our manners should. oh boy. yes. i agree. Some comments are unfriendly and shoudln't be part of the community. /takes a deep breath BUT WE ARE STILL. **NOT**. TALKING. ABOUT. THIS. Ò__Ó We are still not talking about lines like:" WOAH THE GAME IS STUPID 111!!!11 GONNA RAGEQUIT!" why is this so hard for you to understand? i am losing my cathair if you don't stop the shtstorm. >Many players are content with the new runes and are looking forward to working with Riot to further improve them. as you just said - many people are trying to work with riot to improve whats going wrong atm. Not all players see season 8 as something "green". This doesn't means that those who disagree with the opinion of the others, won't help on the same way. "We don't like this because of xy, It could be better if we get xzy back or change xyt maybe.". >The plushtoy I had as a kid was mine no one else played with it tch...accountsharing is against the rules.nobody is playing with your plushtoy. But i think you are missing the point again ._. many kids are losing the "league"plushy right now. And if you connect them all, you gonna get teh BIG n COOL LEAGUE OF LEGUUNS! WOAH! ikr, thats just WOAAAH :O! .. pfhahah. ___________________ Oh and one more thing... I said: >The gamestyle is "worlds" away from what we used to play in nearly every other year. =^._.^= ..ha,get it? "worlds away"...heh.. ...nvm. ._. which was based on a low joke about the themesongs of the worldchampionships. Fates collide and so on.. And you...rolled over it with: >LoL is not SKT. ..wat... ... ( ⍜ 人 ⍜ ) boi is u ok? cuz tis not nurrmal. Please... just...how... urgks... I understand it when you say "well i didnt got the joke there" or "wow the joke was lower than anything ive seen yet." But why..why would somebody just try to make it even worse and say something even more derpy?! WHY?! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ THIS IS NOT OKAY. {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}}
MacDeath (EUW)
: Good points. In fact I do refer to those people who "have no other choice but to accept Riot's decisions". They accept them, they keep playing the game like Riot designed it whether it is 100% like they want it to be or not. Now the thing I don't understand is, why they, after some announcement or incoming change, act like it's the end of the world, League died to them, it's no fun anymore, Riot messed the whole game up, they might quit just because of changes and so on... And those threads are getting upvoted .. and it's barely a few days after preseason! Like, what the hell? If you know that you are going to keep playing whether everything will happen like you want it or not, why do you rant like this? I mean, nothing against negative feedback at all, but this is getting out of control and really onto my nerve.
> [{quoted}](name=MacDeath,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Ai36aFjQ,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-11-11T20:41:25.356+0000) > > Good points. In fact I do refer to those people who &quot;have no other choice but to accept Riot&#x27;s decisions&quot;. They accept them, they keep playing the game like Riot designed it whether it is 100% like they want it to be or not. > > Now the thing I don&#x27;t understand is, why they, after some announcement or incoming change, act like it&#x27;s the end of the world, League died to them, it&#x27;s no fun anymore, Riot messed the whole game up, they might quit just because of changes and so on... > And those threads are getting upvoted .. and it&#x27;s barely a few days after preseason! Like, what the hell? > > If you know that you are going to keep playing whether everything will happen like you want it or not, why do you rant like this? I mean, nothing against negative feedback at all, but this is getting out of control and really onto my nerve. Well as i said before: the way how the things turned out this time are just terrible. what we had before is nothing compared to this mess right now. Changes can be good,bad or "okay". **But when a game starts to feel so extremly awful that you dont even recognize it as what it is supposed to be, how can you still defend it?** Yes, Negative feedback will never die out. And i think it would be wrong to let it "die out". Just because riot doesn't changes anything to this moment, doesn't mean that we don't have our own little voice. If we want to play league of legends, we should work together with rito and say what makes the game great or in this case bad af. Its also not like we never say something good about the game. You will see this procedure in many other games. If you like a game, and the company decides to lit. destroy the joy in it, how would you react? And we are not talking about a game which has been played for only a year. We are talking about like 4- 5 years or even more without getting bored of it. Did you ever lose your fav plushtoy as a kid? If yes, how did you feel in this moment? Sure, its not the end of the world. But if you would be able to say a magical line and get your plush back, wouldn't it be way cooler? Ofc you can just go on with another one or even without any plushtoy. But having the option to say "i want it back" and not using it, is pretty much the same like not voting for the next president or the fuq knows what. Some rants and "qq"s are unnecessary like: "uhh champ xy is way too op". Its okay to say: "woah this going onto my nerves holy fuq". I clearly understand you aslong you say it in connection with anything on the lowlevel-qq-topic-selection. Thats pretty much okay and normal. **But once again, we are not talking about op champs.** The gamestyle is "worlds" away from what we used to play in nearly every other year. Don't call it a scratch. Lol is running around with bloody wound and some broken bones. =^._.^= ..ha,get it? "worlds away"...heh.. ...nvm. ._.
MacDeath (EUW)
: >the game just doesn't feels like league anymore. not at all. this season is the worst one compared to what we had in the last few years. I hear this every season. Every. Goddamn. One. The plants were a catastrophe, some reworks were shitty, the clouddrake has to be changed, the update of the GUI was totally not ok and so on and so on... The list of pointless League player complaints is endless and the saddest part is, those complaints never last longer than a few months. Then everything is ok again. Who cares about plants again? No one. No one will care about this preseaon in 8 months either. So why bother making a fuzz? >...to be fair, i like the blue-thingy-thing...because i can change my name a few times for "free" now. rofl. lotz of muneeehz! What do you mean? How is namechange "for free" O.o?
> [{quoted}](name=MacDeath,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Ai36aFjQ,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-11-11T16:43:03.622+0000) > > I hear this every season. Every. Goddamn. One. > > The plants were a catastrophe, some reworks were shitty, the clouddrake has to be changed, the update of the GUI was totally not ok and so on and so on... > > The list of pointless League player complaints is endless and the saddest part is, those complaints never last longer than a few months. Then everything is ok again. Who cares about plants again? No one. No one will care about this preseaon in 8 months either. > > So why bother making a fuzz? We are still complaining about a lot of things. Just because you don't hear anything anymore, doesn't mean that everything is alright and okay now. Riot refuses to change the UI for some reasons, no matter what the people say. Same with the other points. Its more like the community is facing the fact of having no other choice but "accepting" what's going on.
: What? Where exactly do you see OW in league?
> [{quoted}](name=twA Divine,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=oguqGIQo,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2017-11-11T06:51:48.337+0000) > > What? Where exactly do you see OW in league? lootsystem,levelsystem and a hand full of tiny other things. I don't know if hots makes use of the same system like ow.i wouldn't be surprised if so.
MRduL (EUW)
: Fairly dissapointed
>The new runes, totally unbalanced, nothing makes much sense. You could've at least make them similar to the old ones ? Maybe ? I miss the old masteries, my whole play style was based on them and the old runes but in return, I got some BE, not enough to even buy a warwick skin tho. this^ The game just feels clumsy and more like a clone between dota and ow. meh.
MacDeath (EUW)
: >The runes themselves are very difficult ti understand especially for bew players. But it's always the same! {{sticker:sg-janna}} Changes are always difficult until you adapt to them. Why bother making a fuzz?
> [{quoted}](name=MacDeath,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Ai36aFjQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-10T22:10:05.656+0000) > > But it&#x27;s always the same! > {{sticker:sg-janna}} > Changes are always difficult until you adapt to them. > Why bother making a fuzz? i just hope they change into something less "terrible" in the inc time... @_@ the game just doesn't feels like league anymore. not at all. this season is the worst one compared to what we had in the last few years. And no, it is not too early to say this already. Giving the game a facelift isn't the problem for the most people. Our real problem is more about how the stuff turned out. And in this case..well..let's say we just play a clone between dota and ow. Do we want to level up like in ow for shtty rewards? No. Do we want to have less options in our runes/masterypages? No. (or: Do we have any free space for creativity? No, not at all.) Do we want to play a "whole" new game instead of what we had before? TBH I can't say that the last seasons have been a pleasure. Mostly because all of them had here and there trouble in some points. But still: nearly everything was way better than what we have right meow. who ever had this stupid idea of making the game clumsy and less "league- like" should eat some fresh salt. Seriously. I doubt that rito can fix this huge mistake with only some changes in the balancing. /cries in ahrilanguage ...to be fair, i like the blue-thingy-thing...because i can change my name a few times for "free" now. rofl. lotz of muneeehz!
: why TS when there's discord
> [{quoted}](name=Thot Carrier,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=q5ZgvrpZ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-06-02T09:17:53.120+0000) > > why TS when there&#x27;s discord because discord the the "free and sht"-option. you pay a sandcorn for teamspeak and get more :P
Qualtrox (EUW)
: Swear EU players post the best replies, LOVE U GUYS <3
> [{quoted}](name=Qualtrox,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=WuZtn5vR,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-04-27T09:15:48.856+0000) > > Swear EU players post the best replies, LOVE U GUYS &lt;3 YAY SOMEBODY LUVS UZ! YAY YAY WOOHOO ./gives u a cookie ONE OF US! HE OR SHE IS ONE OF US! YAY!
Ârzo (EUW)
: You did it right, I mean it's even a nornal game. If it was Ranked and that akali was a fresh lvl 30, no mercy, ranked is for tryharding. In your case, you were doing the right thing. Everyone started off as a newbie, giving that player a chance to enhoy the game, can add a new person to the community with maybe a good attitude. Doing what Gragas did, either that akali would quit league or go the hard way, fighting his way through those a-holes and become a player with just a negative attitude. I'm a nice guy and when an enemy loses hard against me, I add them afterwards abd have a talk with them, trying to help them. If an enemy is being a douche and BM's trolls me, I'm gonna make him.spend most of his time dead ingame.
> [{quoted}](name=Ârzo,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=oFwmorJL,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-04-27T00:48:43.081+0000) > I&#x27;m a nice guy and when an enemy loses hard against me, I add them afterwards abd have a talk with them, trying to help them. > > If an enemy is being a douche and BM&#x27;s trolls me, I&#x27;m gonna make him.spend most of his time dead ingame. ^this. both of them. up up. When i see somebody who is lagging/afk on the lane, i wont attack this person normaly. i just keep farming and ask the enemyteam if they know whats going on with him or her. But if i figure out that this guy tried to bait me, he gets the whole "get-twoshotted-my-friend" ahripower.
DaahLeon (EUNE)
: you are so friendly, get out of league before the community fks you ;_; nah but think like this, there are many other players that smurf (i do alot) and riot does not have any "rules" against it, but they do not endorse it. me myself i just end up spawnkilling people until they RQ but im the average a**hole xD {{champion:498}}
> [{quoted}](name=DaahLeon,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=oFwmorJL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-26T23:05:46.946+0000) > > you are so friendly, get out of league before the community fks you ;_; > playing this game for years now. got fked up a lot. STILL NOT ENOUGH TO TAKE ME DOWN O^O (or its just because im a zedmain and zed never dies actually...#cheatingwithshadows).
Rioter Comments
NeptunFTW (EUNE)
: Project Rengar Skin Idea
the idea isnt bad,but the colorscheme...>_< 3/10. remembers me on some kind of old science-fiction toy...
Vailikki (EUNE)
: I think Riot is trying to sell me some project skins
aww i wish my shop could be like that D: Now im jelly ._.
Rioter Comments
illrektyou (EUNE)
: Korean Voice On English Language Client is Forbidden and Bannable ?!
It is okay aslong you dont tell it anybody and such stuff. BUT you are clearly NOT allowed to change your sounds by _**own **_soundfiles. Soundfiles of the game are okay. http://i.imgur.com/edF8F3Q.png Yellowzone, but Lvoc should be still okay.
DaveRod (EUW)
: Who has the highest number of friends in their League account?
Rompanruoja (EUNE)
: I'm just gonna leave this here..
this is creepy o_o holy...
Arzin (EUW)
: IDK IDC ! I just want a squirrel champion!!! XD
> [{quoted}](name=Arzin,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=ukIoOsrZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-04T17:06:50.579+0000) > > IDK IDC ! I just want a squirrel champion!!! XD [http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/champloo/images/d/d2/Momo.png/revision/latest?cb=20120703060853 ] fluff.
iamjompa (EUW)
: NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!
cant read the text. the neongreen destroys my eyes aaaah. too many stickers... and yeah..i dont really understand your problem tbh. x_X are you sure about the dmg from your r? isnt it possible that you missed some fact like the HP or idk maybe he had really more MR.. the thing with annie works like this: here are two important spells in your masterytree. one of them is thunderlords,the other one is something (forgot the name) wich reacts on snared(rooted)/stunned/slowed/Taunted enemys => more dmg on these targets. so when annie ults you with her stun,she has one of three points for thunderlords + the buff from the other masteryspell because of the stunn+ the ultdmg from the spawn of tibbers. tibbers deals also dmg with aa´s. when annie hits you with q+w or q+aa OR w+aa (or even only aa), she procs her thunderlords and the dmgoutput is insane. same problem with aa+aa+stunning tibbers,wich procs both spells instantly. Veigar can also use both spells,but: he doesnt have the same options like annie. his ult deals ONCE damage, and we are not counting items in both championcombos. his aa is a lil bit slower and the ult needs more time to fly. Ofc its not the big deal when you land your e,w/q and throw your ult with ignite against the stunned enemy..normaly. think about this: When your enemy (draven) builds lifesteal and aaspeed,you shoudln´t ask if the "onehiteffect" is missing. it wasnt. he just had his lifesteal maybe,and who knows who the support was. /cough soraka op. also: is it possible that he maybe had the BT-shield up? explain the situation more.
Rioter Comments
BLíZzarD (EUNE)
: About Championship riven
i guess i understand what he or she wants to tell us. Everybody who just got the season 2 icon should be able to unlock the "i owned riven befor s6"-rewards aswell.so owning the icon means in this way: getting all the stuff even with a later buydate on the skin. am i right?
: if you want I can prove it. I'll down-vote you as well and you'll have -1. I can remove the down-vote after you reply.
> [{quoted}](name=White Luminoth,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=tboJHZT3,comment-id=000f00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-30T03:43:41.976+0000) > > if you want I can prove it. I&#x27;ll down-vote you as well and you&#x27;ll have -1. I can remove the down-vote after you reply. does it even matter who it was,and do you really think i care about this? i dont give a fox about one single downvote here. my comment was easy to missunderstand ,so people take it more agressive. i can deal with it.
Reaper (EUW)
: Kled (and other champs) Ulting Backwards
mh so you are talking about the long knowed "mirrorspell"bug? or cheating with kleds ult to make it longer and moving on other ways instead of the direct line...?(#aniviawall) Naah u named ezreal aswell,so you are clearly talking about the mirrorbug. whelp,its nothing new.it happens rarly,but not often enough.
Shakruul (EUW)
: Why do you play LoL?
both. just both. i want to be good,and i want to have fun.
: Best LoL names ???
"theycallmeDapply" :> "theycallmebigapple" "applewar" "HYPERGALATICALAPPLE" "MIGHTTHEAPPLEBEWITHYOU"(too long) "Apple´n´cookie" "Potatowatermelon"
: Yaw Gys LOLreplay is Bannable? -.^
http://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/x0PFthNp-the-wrenchmens-graphical-guides-judging-third-party-programs u're welcome.
: lel? that came off a little bit too agressive... I said there are *some* chances that it could be me. btw, someone down-voted you, it wasn't me. bye ^^ {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=White Luminoth,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=tboJHZT3,comment-id=000f000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-29T17:54:28.262+0000) > btw, someone down-voted you, it wasn&#x27;t me. [http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/000/259/943/694.png ]
: Take it away? http://i.imgur.com/HNYSF.png You mean rework it? http://www.mobafire.com/images/champion/icon/soraka.png
> [{quoted}](name=Miss Worthless,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=tboJHZT3,comment-id=003100000001,timestamp=2016-08-29T00:17:10.472+0000) > > Take it away? http://i.imgur.com/HNYSF.png > > You mean rework it? http://www.mobafire.com/images/champion/icon/soraka.png /hides in her crycorner with her fatcatplush QQ
: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/e/e6/SorakaSquare_old.png/revision/latest?cb=20130216213655
> [{quoted}](name=Miss Worthless,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=tboJHZT3,comment-id=0031,timestamp=2016-08-28T18:36:11.561+0000) > > http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/e/e6/SorakaSquare_old.png/revision/latest?cb=20130216213655 OOOH MY GOSH THIS IS VERY OLD O_O AAAAH AND ITS HUGE! AAAAAH TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME! TAKE THE BROKEN-LEG-BANANAQUEEN AWAY FROM MEEEEEH
Le Termi (EUW)
: What was your first champion you played?
riven. _"pick what ever you want! if you like how it looks,take it and play it."_ - the first words someone told me in league. i just dont remember who it was...
: No there is not more reaction time, the animation starts at the exact same time as the remodeled one so unless you arent looking its the same time to react.
> [{quoted}](name=Mecha Syrena,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=vE0auoRU,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-25T07:39:06.499+0000) > > No there is not more reaction time, the animation starts at the exact same time as the remodeled one so unless you arent looking its the same time to react. oh jezuz christ,you are kind off annoying somewhere. Listen, i dont really care if just you cant react faster, but it **doesnt even matter** because the situation with the customskin would be an advantage for everybody else who is still under age 40 or running with a high trained brain. so just accept it and let me alone,otherways you start spamming your opinion like "my words are true,only my opinion is right!". I cant change the rules,i cant change the nature. Thanks. (why age 40? Because the brain starts to reacts slower after hitting 30 or 40 o^o thats a sad fact. you cant play this game with 80 like someone who is 16.)
: you really dont.
> [{quoted}](name=Mecha Syrena,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=vE0auoRU,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-08-24T02:08:28.381+0000) > > you really dont. i´m not making the rules. it´s more reactingtime left and you see everything. its cheating on every way.
Show more

Izaya Kumiho

Level 292 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion