Rioter Comments
Etherim (EUW)
: [Giveaway] Any skin at 975 RP Giveaway ! ;D
ExpStealer (EUNE)
: Not really. Maybe I'm just bad mechanically or my teammates drag me down (or both).
> [{quoted}](name=ExpStealer,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=yNEHx3Is,comment-id=000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-15T16:38:07.161+0000) > > Not really. Maybe I'm just bad mechanically or my teammates drag me down (or both). You wouldn't be trash mechanically if you understood how the game works, nor would you straight up blame your teammates.
Solash (EUW)
: Y'alld've
> [{quoted}](name=Solash,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=s1mwl4qa,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2017-04-10T00:12:17.269+0000) > > Y'alld've Whomstdve?
: Pictures of yasuo players irl.
What tunnel vision? You just smash that mfin E and R off cooldown at the first given opportunity???
Perilum (EUW)
: >If you jump into a teamfight and Camille jumps on someone next to you, you're nearby. So she didn't ult you in the first place.
That feeling when you actually can't read holy shit I can't believe individuals like you can even start their pc up by themselves.
Perilum (EUW)
: If you jump into a teamfight and Camille jumps on someone next to you, you're nearby. So she didn't ult you in the first place.
> [{quoted}](name=Perilum,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=asuLZPzL,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-05T15:36:26.803+0000) > > If you jump into a teamfight and Camille jumps on someone next to you, you're nearby. > So she didn't ult you in the first place. Can you not read or are you chosing not to intentionally? >No, she ulted me. https://i.gyazo.com/c44c97aa1c3e60b95e985373bd1fd23b.png
Perilum (EUW)
: >Camille leaps toward the target enemy champion, becoming untargetable during the leap. When she lands, she creates a locked, hexagonal zone around the target for 4 seconds, **knocking away** all other nearby enemies on impact.
Keyword: ALL **OTHER** NEARBY ENEMIES
derlio (EUNE)
: Let's talk about Yasuo
He used to be broken some years ago when W gave him flow on dashes, E stacked more and the recent "armor pen applied only on crit" nerfing his early game. Also the phantom into trinity ever since the phantom rework was broken too, but you see, almost nobody complained about Yasuo so why do people cry now after so many nerfs? Why were people crying about tanks, juggernauts, riven and what not while Yasuo was unnoticed? Why is it all focused on a champ that is trash compared to how he was some time ago? You know when stuff like this happens there is something wrong with the community.
: I dont want him to be nerfed because he's OP. Hes not op at all, but because im tired of seeing him in every single game. Like the everyone else here.. ye. That w passive was op as hell... Dash 3-4 times and ur flow bar is full..
How do you see him every game though? He is still banned almost every game, and when not banned unless I or my friend picks him nobody even picks him.
: No, i mained him when he hasnt been what he is today.
He was a lot more broken before though? Trinity into phantom then tanky has been broken since the phantom rework. You could also do a lot more when his ult was always applying armor pen even if you didn't crit before. Or do you remember when his W used to give him flow everytime he dashed? Do you remember when his E stacked to 4 times? Or when his shield lasted 2 seconds before expiring? I don't see what your point is, he is a lot more balanced now than he was ever before.
Grąvęs (EUW)
: Yasuo mains
I used to main him until tank Yasuo became a thing and he started getting perma banned. I never did any of the things mentioned here and if anything, the people whom I played against were the most toxic kids I had ever seen, literally every single kill I got they had to talk shit in chat and throw out an excuse. Don't generalize because all this Yasuo hate was exactly what was going on with Riven 2 years ago.
Eambo (EUW)
: "New Year New Me" Giveaway! [Entries Closed]
>Current 'Main' or favourite champion? {{champion:133}} but I've been playing many champs recently other than her >Why is this champion your main/favourite? Feels very unique and fun to play, although I kind of miss her old ult. She was also the first champion in this game which got me hooked up to play the game a lot more than I used to and it never got boring either. >What champion do you want to win/try out? {{champion:61}} >Why do you want to win/try out this champion? Because she is kind of a meme between my friends right now(reference: https://i.gyazo.com/995f26bf81ddba0b4b0cb405088a8e10.png ) and I also started playing league when she released.
: Try Flex Drunk
Depends how drunk we're talking about here cuz shit like this happens when you go too hard in the pasta: https://gyazo.com/83b5cf78cd5dc3e8e4f22b122855a999 https://gyazo.com/79434ead55320da1f83eaf4bac7d9884 Man I didn't even remember this match when I woke up, wit's end zhonya lee sin.
Santeri20 (EUNE)
: I can't win silver games, but my mmr is damn too high for this elo
Atm games are literally rng, your impact on the game is close to non-existant (unless you get insanely fed) because of the huge diversity of players in lower ranks, there are ex dia plat gold and even silver players in silver all at the same time, so you never really know who you'll get matched with. You got 2 options atm, just keep playing and try to rise, or don't play ranked for at least a month or so until the ranks have returned to normal more or less and start again with your higher mmr from now.
GLurch (EUW)
: So you rather wait 40 minutes than having auto fill? I at least don't.
5 min was normal in platinum, now you wait even more because of all the dodges.
Infernape (EUW)
: Hopefully they Olaf or Azir him so I don't see him every other game.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0KKrLlPa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-09T00:55:51.326+0000) > > Hopefully they Olaf or Azir him so I don't see him every other game. Honestly I wish you could see him when E stacking was a thing and W used to give him flow, boy that was some good stuff!
Picopus (EUW)
: You can't damage a blind man with light-type attacks.
Le blind and crippled mongrel doesn't care about your attacks, if he can't see them he obv can't get hit smh
Infernape (EUW)
: Technically speaking it was a buff to regular Yasuo because of the changes to his ult.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MxAiwPwB,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2016-12-03T11:51:10.297+0000) > > Technically speaking it was a buff to regular Yasuo because of the changes to his ult. How? His armor pen effect now only triggers when you crit compared to on every attack before? Unless you have 100% crit his early post ult attacks aren't as strong as before.
314exeexe (EUNE)
: The reason why i dont show more is because there is this name and shame rule...
> [{quoted}](name=314exeexe,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=oho4QOnB,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-12-02T13:17:44.602+0000) > > The reason why i dont show more is because there is this name and shame rule... So you're saying you can't say against what jungler you played because it would be naming and shaming? Interesting.
: Ultimate skin profile banner
It's still in beta, but I hope they let you chose the champ + skin which show on your profile in the future.
314exeexe (EUNE)
: Bronze silver gold all the same
Are you actually trying to prove something based on 1 game and only two players, 1 of which is master yi without even showing the 2nd champ which fell behind? Master yi can pull ahead so hard with an early lead, especially if enemy jungler plays simillar to him or is like lee who depends on early but falls of late.
Soxr (EUW)
: Cs in 25mins new
Pretty sure you can go 400+ with gp or yasuo mid because of the new raptors, but that implies having a very passive game without much happening which is almost never the case.
: The thing is that autofill is enabled to prevent overly long queue times while keeping the MMR range of players as closely matched as possible. The reason autofill gets enabled is that there are roles that are currently starved of players usually this is the Support and Jungle role. You do you bit and play the 1 Support game you get assigned to and do your bit and in return you get immunity for the following games. It's either that or spend way too long in a queue waiting for a game to start. I hope this provides some context. Additionally after your main role I am a firm believer that Support is the 2nd role that every player should learn after all in the first 20 min it's one if not the most important role on the team.
Um, it doesn't prevent anything, I still get to wait 5+ minutes every game with my friend regardless of whether or not autofill is there.
: > [{quoted}](name=FedoraFlipper420,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ZL7qQfVp,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-17T22:32:04.125+0000) > > There are many champs in the game that do exactly the same, how is yasuo any different? He only needs 1 or 2 items to do so. Other champs have to farm the whole match to come back in a super late game with almost full build.
> [{quoted}](name=Kerrig4ns,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ZL7qQfVp,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-18T03:34:56.830+0000) > > He only needs 1 or 2 items to do so. Other champs have to farm the whole match to come back in a super late game with almost full build. Not at all, yasuo is quite useless when behind unless he has a teammate with knockup. Tryndamere, vi, gnar to say some are far deadlier and/or useful with 2 items than Yasuo when behind due to the fact that they provide utility while he provides nothing (unless it's the case of what I wrote up).
Rismosch (EUW)
: I never said you can't counter him, nor that it's impossible to deal with him. I said it's _almost_ impossible. I've encountered so many Yasuos that went 0/10 (I do not exaggerate), but as soon as they finished their items they singlehandedly carried the game and left with a positive KDA. This is just insane. This transition from 'Bad Player' to 'Lategame God' is what I ment with "He scales too good into the lategame".
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ZL7qQfVp,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2016-11-17T22:19:28.446+0000) > > I never said you can't counter him, nor that it's impossible to deal with him. I said it's _almost_ impossible. I've encountered so many Yasuos that went 0/10 (I do not exaggerate), but as soon as they finished their items they singlehandedly carried the game and left with a positive KDA. This is just insane. > > This transition from 'Bad Player' to 'Lategame God' is what I ment with "He scales too good into the lategame". There are many champs in the game that do exactly the same, how is yasuo any different?
Rismosch (EUW)
: In my opinion, Yasuo's kit is fine. The only problem is that he scales too good into the lategame. You can beat and outplay Yasuo with pure skill in the early and midgame. But no matter how much he feeds, once he gets his items he becomes that unstoppable force that 2-shots everyone. I think his lategame deserves a nerf, because killing anyone with just a few hits is nowhere near difficult, and Yasuo is supposed to be that difficult Champion that rewards your skill. He should fall off like a Zed or Lee Sin. His early and midgame might be annoying to deal with, but if you got the experience then you can beat him at this stage of the game. Later it's almost impossible.
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ZL7qQfVp,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-11-17T21:41:01.516+0000) > > In my opinion, Yasuo's kit is fine. The only problem is that he scales too good into the lategame. You can beat and outplay Yasuo with pure skill in the early and midgame. But no matter how much he feeds, once he gets his items he becomes that unstoppable force that 2-shots everyone. > > I think his lategame deserves a nerf, because killing anyone with just a few hits is nowhere near difficult, and Yasuo is supposed to be that difficult Champion that rewards your skill. He should fall off like a Zed or Lee Sin. His early and midgame might be annoying to deal with, but if you got the experience then you can beat him at this stage of the game. Later it's almost impossible. Champs with lots of cc such as leona completely shut down yasuo in teamfights.
kiwishrew (EUW)
: My view on Yasuo (RE: Butthurt about Yasuo and being salty to cope)
Fun fact, if you pay attention over which minions he dashes you can easily win lane, but I guess paying attention to what the enemy laner is doing is a little bit too much...? I never understood whats with everyone hating on the champ, if he is so easy then why not play him and see what he can do? Easiest way to learn how to play against something is to play it yourself.
: this season started a lot like 2016 season. "we will add solo queue a few weeks after the start of the season" ... few weeks later "we are still working on solo queue. we will add it as soon as its ready" ...few months later "oh we stopped working on that a long time ago, we wont be adding it. enjoy getting boosted by your friends its now completely legal."
Fun fact, the season hasn't started yet.
IndigoFenix (EUNE)
: Corrupted Spirits (Skin Pack idea)
So basically World of Warcraft the emerald nightmare?
Rioter Comments
fankor13 (EUNE)
: 6.21 Quinn w gives assist on providing vision on an unseen enemy while twisted fate ultimate does no
Her W tags them as visible so even if you slightly get clipped by the W and go into the fog of war you're still visible for a second or two. Maybe that's why it happens.
DaveRod (EUW)
: Is Gnar still relevant?
He is pretty good, you just gotta know how to play him. He is actually one of the most annoying champs to play against on top which I can think of.
: Explain?
> [{quoted}](name=Daniel1993,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iyUFLokE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-10-21T21:56:10.611+0000) > > Explain? You're saying anything below silver 2 is same as bronze, warning him for low/mid gold players which he will meet after that point? I just don't see a reason for it since low/mid gold isn't any different really.
Alaan (EUNE)
: Can I demote from gold5 to silver1 ?
If you stop playing ranked you can't drop, iirc as long as you're below gold 3 you don't decay. Atm. the only way to demote is if you were to lose more.
: Once you reach silver 2 you start matching with low/mid golds so head up. Anything below silver 2 is the same as bronze.
> [{quoted}](name=Daniel1993,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iyUFLokE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-21T15:10:31.520+0000) > > Once you reach silver 2 you start matching with low/mid golds so head up. Anything below silver 2 is the same as bronze. Implying low/mid gold is different lol
: @Riot It's about Rengar Assassin's rework --> Bring back old Evoluting bonetooth necklace design !
Each trophy, a victory Remember every kill Man I miss these lines even though I don't play him as often :(
AstralDream (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=FedoraFlipper420,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=F15up3VN,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-09-30T12:45:55.987+0000) > > Wasting shadows to get CLOSER to a lane, unless returning to your own, is a bad use of shadows. If that kind of a zed manages to get fed then it's your fault. The speed up from Ghostblade. My fault cause he went to shop and I ping SS and he shows up bot? How is that my fault?
Did you even read my reply at all? >Wasting shadows to get CLOSER to a lane is a bad use of shadows. If that kind of a zed manages to get fed then it's your fault. It's not your fault if your team doesn't notice the SS but it's your fault if you can't punish a zed who uses his shadows just to get somewhere. Obviously excluding escapes.
AstralDream (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=FedoraFlipper420,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=F15up3VN,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-09-30T12:50:47.836+0000) > > Zed is nowhere near as powerful as he used to be, his strenght atm comes from armor pen, build like 1 armor item and suddenly he is not op?! Magic right? But some idiots will go full glass cannon as always against him and then blame the game because it's easier. > > Playing against Yasuo is mostly positioning, knowing trough what he can dash and what not, keeping track of the minions he goes trough etc. Lots of stuff can shut him down on midlane, especially early before he has like 3 items since his W has quite a long cd and he doesn't have that much hp/damage either. If you can't play around that you should just get good as mentioned under. > > If anything, there are a lot more broken champs and problems with the game compared to zed and yasuo, these 2 are mainly your lack of skill or your teammates feeding them early or whatever. You can't even attempt to make a single trade with him on lane, that would leave him on half HP and you almost dead, cause of his crits and he can dash to you if he wants, and dash out even faster. And if you think of punishing him on his way out then sorry he will just put wind wall and go away. BROKEN crap champion and nothing more.
> [{quoted}](name=AstralDream,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=F15up3VN,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-09-30T13:00:04.261+0000) > > You can't even attempt to make a single trade with him on lane, that would leave him on half HP and you almost dead, cause of his crits and he can dash to you if he wants, and dash out even faster. > And if you think of punishing him on his way out then sorry he will just put wind wall and go away. > BROKEN crap champion and nothing more. Um, no? What champ are you even talking about here? Yasuo is melee, most mages are ranged, why are you allowing him to get close to you and hit you for free in first place? Also his wall has 20~ish sec cd, can't quite remember the exact time since he is always banned and I haven't played him recently, but in any case, you can EASILY punish him in those 20 seconds and if not then that's your problem.
: No one forces you to autofill. you chose 2 positions, which you want to play. If you are an jack of all kinds, you can chose "autofill" for your 2nd choice. How hard is it, to understand, that you need to pick what you are capable of? You do not pick "fill" if you can not fill! And if you can not play any other role than your primary, you do not play ranked. Be thankful that you do not need to play more than 2 roles, anymore, compared to the old system
> [{quoted}](name=Black Mage,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=h3bTbaAl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-09-30T12:48:17.965+0000) > > No one forces you to autofill. > > you chose 2 positions, which you want to play. If you are an jack of all kinds, you can chose "autofill" for your 2nd choice. > > How hard is it, to understand, that you need to pick what you are capable of? You do not pick "fill" if you can not fill! And if you can not play any other role than your primary, you do not play ranked. > > > Be thankful that you do not need to play more than 2 roles, anymore, compared to the old system You have no idea what you're talking about I see? You pick two roles but the game will AUTOMATICALLY AUTOFILL you even if you haven't picked up fill. It's some shit they added recently because people were complaining about long queue times.
AstralDream (EUNE)
: Can we get a solid nerf for ZED and YASUO at last?
Zed is nowhere near as powerful as he used to be, his strenght atm comes from armor pen, build like 1 armor item and suddenly he is not op?! Magic right? But some idiots will go full glass cannon as always against him and then blame the game because it's easier. Playing against Yasuo is mostly positioning, knowing trough what he can dash and what not, keeping track of the minions he goes trough etc. Lots of stuff can shut him down on midlane, especially early before he has like 3 items since his W has quite a long cd and he doesn't have that much hp/damage either. If you can't play around that you should just get good as mentioned under. If anything, there are a lot more broken champs and problems with the game compared to zed and yasuo, these 2 are mainly your lack of skill or your teammates feeding them early or whatever.
AstralDream (EUNE)
: Even if I pick counter for him on mid, he starts roam, and with shadow can get to top or bot much fater than me. Also while he roams he gets fed even when countered on lane, cause people don't buy wards and even if they do they don't pay enough attention to minimap. You counter him or build Zhonya, but your bot lane wont have any of those and he is fast. Like with Kata, I counter her on mid lane, but she respawns and instead of going mid she goes bot and gets double kill. No idea when or where Zed will go to gank, and puting SS ping is not heling much either as its ignored most of the time. But the most important factor here for me its not even close to fun to play aganst Zed or Yasuo, they are annoying as hell and laning against them is making me beyond angry.
Wasting shadows to get CLOSER to a lane, unless returning to your own, is a bad use of shadows. If that kind of a zed manages to get fed then it's your fault.
: 6k champ ?
Quinn :^) {{champion:133}}
BenatPro9 (EUW)
: If you could "delete" any champion...
{{champion:54}} {{champion:57}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:31}} There is probably other stuff but everytime I see one of these I consider vaping some bleach.
Glasdir (EUW)
: A week you reckon? Normally EUW gets these things in a couple of days or so, hence my curiosity as to whether anyone had got the gifts yet. Guess there's nothing to do but wait then
Last time they were giving mystery box away in January (don't remember the year) I didn't get anything and after 3 months they gave me riot kayle since they said they couldn't figure out why my account wasn't receiving anything. I highly doubt it's gona take only a week, last time they had a lot of problems and it took a bit more than a month with some exceptions as in my case.
: Best top laners
Get 6300 and buy Quinn, since she is so underplayed rarely anybody knows how to play against you, unless you meet someone who has played her or has played against her. If you're not interested in that then gangplank is VERY strong even after the numerous nerfs if you play him correctly, pantheon is situational but pretty decent and fiora can easily solocarry if you don't lose the early game. You also have garen/malphite/maokai/yorick/irelia/riven which can carry pretty hard too depending on what the enemy team is playing. I also remember trundle was pretty strong at some point but I haven't seen him recently so I can't really say much about him.
: So it is now a Bm when Yasuo somehow escaped a gank and than spams laugh and mastery X under his tower like a dog? yea, surely no Bm, i am sure you are also one of these guys
And I'm also sure you're autistic considering a flashy emblem triggers you.
: I feel like the Mastery system is just made for the disrespect
I love how YOU assume what enemies flashing that badge "mean" when it's nothing more than a badge. If YOU assume that someone is bming you with it then it's your problem, not riot's. I personally really like how the level 7 badge looks, the only times where I use it is if someone shows it and I show it back (mostly inbetween friends) or at the end of the game I hit ctrl + 6 and then /dance
Driaven (EUW)
: Who agrees with the new trinity force?
Irelia and Jax turn into machineguns :^)
: Skin Shards OP
Fiora or Bard, whichever you play the most, or both and you can reroll the other 3.
Show more

Jahseh Extension

Level 202 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion