: > [{quoted}](name=JayHog1992,realm=EUW,application-id=IRLJz88n,discussion-id=xK72R9s0,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-03-18T18:20:21.256+0000) > > Didn't make it. There's always next year or so. If it means anything, I enjoyed your story ^^ x
Oh, you read it? Didn't get a single comment on it, so was worried. Thanks.
Zaffron (EUW)
: [Fan Fiction Contest] Final 16 Announced: Vote Now for the Winner!
Didn't make it. There's always next year or so.
Rioter Comments
: Yeah I feel like there's so much potential in the League universe. They've got a lot to play with and I feel like they will branch out more soon.
Heard they might work deeper into Bandle this year, so let's hope they don't mess that up.
: Yup, she can be a little naive. Thanks for the compliment dude.
Anytime, prefer to read stories about yordles. Beats Riot milking Demacia and Noxus of everything trying to stuff so much lore... As if Runeterra didn't have several more factions to deal with.
: Never One Contest Entry: The Unexpected Hero
That she's the hero of the hammer? Took long enough. Story was good.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: teemo?
Indeed. The hero of Bandle, a martyr even for putting up with this community.
: So pulling Satan out of hats is the new "cool" in the magician world now, is it?
I will not allow disrespect of the honorable yordles. Cease at once.
Rioter Comments
YinRiader (EUW)
: Day two: Teemo sent to scout the terrain and signal if he found something to take out. {{champion:17}} Teemo: Captain the story build up is really good and the enemy in the Ora Fest delta region is sitting comfy in the forest. I have shrums to choke an escape through the river and plenty of forest cover. Permission to engage, over?
Glad you liked it. XD Sure, go ahead to engage.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Masantha (EUW)
: Odyssey Fan Fiction Contest - Voting Now Closed!
Welp, guess there's always next time. At least one yordle related story is there, so guess my vote will be somewhere worth.
: Odyssey Contest Entry: (Kledasaurusrex)
Marissa (EUW)
: I quite accurately described them once I copypasted the description in and did not forget that part :^D. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} ######Totally did not forget the most important part of the story
: Odyssey Contest Entry: Captain's Last Mission
Well done with the rhyming and all.
Marissa (EUW)
: Odyssey Contest Entry: ‘The Enemy of the Empire’
Could be an idea for a future Kled skin. Make him as alien as Ziggs and make Skaarl look something completely random, or out of noobs playing Spore. XD
Coxis (EUW)
: https://media.lolusercontent.com/api/embedly/1/image/resize?url=https://imgur.com/JN4f9um
It's over! Yordle lovers have the high ground! {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: Right? Teemo needs more love!
: Odyssey Contest Entry: The Threat of a Thousand Whales
This looks nice. Glad to see Teemo in new adventures.
Coxis (EUW)
: Haha! I wish! But I'm only human... https://media.lolusercontent.com/api/embedly/1/image/resize?url=https://imgur.com/jMpU28w
Coxis (EUW)
: Odyssey Contest Entry: Commander of the Morning Star - WARNING: May potentially trigger seizures for people with photosensitive epilepsy. Viewer discretion is advised.
Rismosch (EUW)
: You can edit the title of the post only in the first few minutes or so. After that if he wants to change the title he needs to repost it with the new title, preferably deleting the old one after that.
JT Mas (EUNE)
: About the new fan fiction (it's important, rioters read)
You can just edit your post. Or you could remake the post, fix the title and then repost after deleting the last one.
JT Mas (EUNE)
: Odyssey Contest: Part 1 Morningstar vs SpaceJustice01
CurseOfLife (EUNE)
: You've missed 1 more :) 3rd character is Kayn. She is talking to Kayn 1st but Rhaast starts speaking. Wears a mask in this event, brings "Sorrow, sadness, death and despair", fabled ranger - soldier Is looking to find the Gate, finally found it "open the gate", #trick2g Kappa But the "gate" is {{champion:103}}. In her lore she sucks souls out of ppl, I used that to say that she gathers knowledge and knowledge brings great power, abusing it brings destruction :) "Knowledge, life essence in disguise. The divine Ora that binds us." "I see curiosity in your eyes life essence in disguise." Thanks for reading glad I could give you a little more info, does it change how you view the story now?
It was confusing on the Kayn part since I don't see him as a ranger. But overall, feels quite interesting. I mostly skimmed it, but sometimes try and bother to read them. Well done.
Rismosch (EUW)
: Odyssey Contest Entry: The Cylinder
CurseOfLife (EUNE)
: Odyssey Contest Entry: The Hunt
So poetry about Lucian and Ahri. Interesting.
Marissa (EUW)
: Removing the emptiness! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Masantha (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=JayHog1992,realm=EUW,application-id=IRLJz88n,discussion-id=jeEecTas,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-09-17T22:24:29.253+0000) > > Probably the fastest time I ever wrote a story for the competition. Don't even care if I win or lose, just inspires people to look it up instead of my stories being forgotten by time. That is some pretty impressive speed-writing skills! Did you get any sleep at all?!
Eh, it didn't took too long to prevent sleep. was like 10PM when I saw these news, took me about 20 minutes to finish it all. I blame the fact that my internet was terrible to play games to begin with.
Masantha (EUW)
: Odyssey Fan Fiction Contest
Probably the fastest time I ever wrote a story for the competition. Don't even care if I win or lose, just inspires people to look it up instead of my stories being forgotten by time.
Rioter Comments
: Amumu threw you a surprise party... organized it and planned it himself... He went out to get the cake and was locked out of the party. You're so cruel. ~~Just kidding, happy birthday.~~ This pokes my heart a bit because back when I was a Poppy main, I was gifted Star Guardian Poppy from my friends. {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
He wasn't locked out of the party, he just ain't a yordle, so he doesn't show up. But thanks for the Happy birthday. I sorta like SG Poppy, I dislike her personality a bit sadly.
: just so you know, kled's 2nd birthday was 2 days ago :D
Oh sizzle! Someone's oughta get that guy a present! Maybe a new skin so he feels relevant to the game! XD
: I think he kinda looks like that ingame in terms of hitboxes. Imagine trying to catch teemo with your mouse like if he was one of yoricks ghouls. It would be annoying as hell.
Just make him slightly bigger while keeping the good shape. Yordles are supposed to be small, but not THAT small.
: I honestly wish more in game models looked alot closer to their splash art.
As a guy who has to work with models for source filmmaker whose models are a direct rip from League, I can agree a bit. Teemo looks like he's been going to McDonalds for 6 months while in his splash art, he looks like he's fit and in shape.
: Me on my birthday, except — replace these with memes! All jokes aside, happy birthday to you! :)
ChocoParis (EUNE)
: This is so sweat. Happy birthday!
Show more

JayHog1992

Level 107 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion