Infinitty (EUW)
: This post was funny to read :D The only software without a bug is the software that is not written... well maybe if you do a "Hello world" it's bug free
lol bug free. noone here talks about bug free. you compare the perfect client to old mordekaiser. no bugs vs over 200 bugs. all most of us want is a functional client.
: I'm just not using it on a toaster running MS-DOS with 2 GB of RAM that has been thoroughly abused by someone who doesn't know what they're doing.
hm... i remember when 2 years ago the client crashed like 3 times in a row during the lck... guess the korean esports szene is using toasters. and many other people are aswell. welp. rip toasters.
Murdarici (EUNE)
: You can get together with that amazing student and make a better game and become billionaires ! People don't stay together to approve this type of posts because are insulting, this type of posts are not about flaming RIOT it's about insulting smart engineer and coders that work for RIOT. Everybody come online and smach there keyboards and throw insults thinking they are smarter, thinking they understand such complex game as League (and other similars games) that need to be compatible and work for millions of players simultaneos, everyone now is a coder cause they did some classes in school and think they can make it better. To say silly things like they don't want to fix stuff and they want to keep community angry is being every smart person imaginations, total ilogic and nonsense
i used to think the same way as you did. then 9 years have passed and a majority of changes i saw were buggy ones that noone asked for.
: The client that bugs out what, like once a month at most? Oh no, truly the worst thing imaginable... {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: "you could literally hire a student who specifically is into client design, pay him in 2 pizzas a day and he makes you a better client in 1 month." https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/023/021/e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png
got nothing to lose. the outcome cant be worse than what riot did the last 10 years
: The ones that are destroying this game are the same ones that walk the building of Riot headquarters Taking 3 weeks to mop a wet floor is the equivalent of what they do for client/server repairs
at least after 3 weeks the floor is clean. riot would mop it without a mop water or anything
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=EjJ4xroZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-06T01:29:12.075+0000) > > yeah. i had times where i played 4-5 games each day and i just lost like 12 games in a row and i was like "wow. do i really suck so bad now? whats happening to me?" > > honestly i cant tell you what to do. EVENTUALLY you will win again and it should help you brighten up. > > what i recommend to most low level players is find a youtuber you like and who does guides and watch his guides for beginners. getting the basics down was enough for me to get gold. Maybe I should spend time watching begginers guide than playing more and more hours. but I dont know why Im inting these past 20+ games
idk had the same thing happen to me. maybe youre distracted without really knowing it. maybe youre really unlucky. who knows. i recommend to give it time.
: people just go to ranked in autopilot. i think theres nothing you can say to those people to make them play safer or better. they just dont give any fcks. so they int by doing their combo or half combo and to riot thats not intencional feeding. what ever, this type of matches dont even boder. put some music of youtube or watch some vídeos adn kil some camps, press surrender when is up, go next without been tilted is the best we all can do. ps: maybe type in all chat laners diff
good advice honestly. besides the ps one. that wont help me :D
: Yeppa. And even commanding them requires some strange tactics. Believe it or not, 99% of humans are same.
i wouldnt say 99% are same but just look at kids. reverse psychological stuff always works on them
: What to do if your very unlucky
yeah. i had times where i played 4-5 games each day and i just lost like 12 games in a row and i was like "wow. do i really suck so bad now? whats happening to me?" honestly i cant tell you what to do. EVENTUALLY you will win again and it should help you brighten up. what i recommend to most low level players is find a youtuber you like and who does guides and watch his guides for beginners. getting the basics down was enough for me to get gold.
Rioter Comments
: just gonna point out that 20/0/6 is technically a better kda than 48/2/0 (26 > 24)
fair enough. but 48 2 looks cooler.
: that's a lot of assists with zil
well technically all you gotta do is e w e 2 different allies and youre sure to get assists for every kill that happens.
GLurch (EUW)
: Yeah, that's... either a bug or you misclicked {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
in my last 8 years of LoL i doubted myself so many times only to find out that it was a bug on riots end... so yeah. its a bug.
GLurch (EUW)
: What do you mean with "why"? Like... what why? Why the rules had their last update in 2016? Because the rules already cover pretty much everything and there wasn't any need to change them. In the ultra rare instance of there being a loophole in the rules, there's still the clause of >As a reminder based on this however, all posts are subject to moderation based on the decision of the mod team. A post doesn't explicitly have to break these rules to be moderated - our moderators will do what they feel they need to to keep the boards age appropriate and discussions civil and constructive. As always moderation is kept in constant check, however we have trust in our moderators that they will make a call based on their best judgement. Why the boards connected you to the Universal Rules? Either you misclicked or it's a bug. If you were thinking this is something the Moderators of the Boards did because you made a mistake or something, if one of your posts is to be moderated in any way, you'll get a notification at the top right. Basically, the "!" icon will brighten up and show you a "1" next to it instead of the "0". You also don't *need* to delete this post if you don't want to. I personally don't think the category is that unfitting, since Player Behavior is usually used to discuss rules, punishments or the community (in case that was your worry). If you're unsure where a post belongs, just choose the category that seems like it'd fit the most or... off-topic, since it can be used for pretty much everything (but may not highlight your post as much towards whichever group you were targeting it at).
why that page automatically opened for me as soon as i created a thread.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I mean i have several accounts banned for toxicity but I was the one flaming when my team was doing worse then me and not flaming someone carrying my game thats some psychopaths u found there.
that is literally silver. people go mental over "losing a game" but also when they arent the one carrying the game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > but they somehow got others to _**look at my match history**_ and then flame me aswell. The information provided by op.gg and the likes has become one of the main reasons of toxicity. For example, Riot hides enemy ranks in loading-screen because in their opinion this can cause a negative environment while their api makes it possible to access the information anyways...
riot doesnt know what they are doing anyways. for years they said they dont wanna provide stuff like vision score because its only toxic. well look what we got now LOL
: ----> [Click me](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQvb2Oy0ph8) <----
well. in the end we are all humans. everyone gets mad at some point. for me it took 8 years but it happened
Rioter Comments
: When Naut's aa lands on you
WHEN it lands. his animation is so damn slow, you can actually walk away and his animation gets canceld.
Cheini (EUNE)
: http://i.imgur.com/f6MRJ0B.png[/img] :d
best screenshot to log in. also nice my little pony tab :D
Eambo (EUW)
: Hey guys, We're currently looking into login issues for TR/RU/EUW/EUN. Loss prevented is enabled and rank disabled until we've ensured all players can log in again.
cool was just looking for others if they suffer the same problem and i got someone from riot to answer me :D good luck on finding the problem.
: same, are they bringing clash back?
they were supposed to last week. they also were supposed to remove urf at 5th march but they kept it apparently until april first. obviously they didnt even expect crash to work so they just said eh keep urf.
: What is this hitbox?
https://clips.twitch.tv/EnjoyableLivelyAntelopeBrainSlug made this clip watching a streamer. rito doesnt fix such stuff.
  Rioter Comments

Jennifer420

Level 234 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion