Lari (EUNE)
: What happens to my division if i dont play ranked games?
If you are Gold or under, nothing, if you are Plat and above you'll decay after a month.
Talk Dirty (EUNE)
: so boosting and smufing are allowed
I think it's incredibly silly that you can still duoQ in solo when Flex is a thing. Solo should be that, solo, and Flex should be for 2+. All the 5s (G5, P5, D5) are full of people that got carried there by their friends and end up creating really unbalanced games.
: also "no items" ... clearly he had boots already to unlock predator, which gives quite some extra damage when active...
> [{quoted}](name=Dark Kimzark,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4ulo0weG,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-08-19T11:04:02.687+0000) > > also "no items" ... clearly he had boots already to unlock predator, which gives quite some extra damage when active... Indeed.
Lari (EUNE)
: Level 3 Heca oneshot!
It's not a 1 shot if she is already 2/3 HP...
Lari (EUNE)
: Lux R no damage!
It missed, that's why it didn't do dmg. Cypherous explained already, but the view perspective of mobas can make some spells look like they hit even when they didn't, and vice versa.
CJXander (EUNE)
: Master Tier vs Gold in FLEX? Wth?!?!?
The Silver 1 was premade with Sion, blame them, not the system. Also, why do you keep bringing up Solo Rank? It's 2 different queues man, you can be B5 in solo and D1 in flex.
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=JohnßCena,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PeQdNnZI,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-18T07:24:36.854+0000) > > You are playing at 4-5am, it's normal to get people from wildly different ranks at that time. But, as far as i know, you can't be matched with people lower than platinum if you're diamond, and that was for flex. He was master on solo, there you cannot play with lower than diamond 1. Why does the Solo Q have the luxury of that barrier and FLEX is a huge mix oh pigshit and caviar?
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PeQdNnZI,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2018-08-18T09:23:38.933+0000) > > But, as far as i know, you can't be matched with people lower than platinum if you're diamond, and that was for flex. He was master on solo, there you cannot play with lower than diamond 1. > > Why does the Solo Q have the luxury of that barrier and FLEX is a huge mix oh pigshit and caviar? Well, his Solo rank doesn't matter at all, and those rules may not apply to EUNA at 4am, it's common for matchmaking systems to widen the range of players that can be matched up in smaller servers and at times with very small amount of active players. Otherwise you'd probably be waiting 10-20 mins for a singe game. I just checked my games in EUW at peak hour, every one of the players in the games were between S3 and P5 in Flex (I'm G4 there).
: Why BE is so hard to get ??
It's not hard to get, and you are clearly exaggerating. If you truly play 6-7 games a day, there is no way it takes you a week to level up, the win of the day alone ends up getting you 500+ XP, and you only need between 2500 and 3500 XP to level up, depending on the level, so even if you only played just for the win of the day, it would take you between 5 and 7 days to level up. 5 games on top of that would get you another 600~ XP daily, so no, it's not hard to get BE. Like the other guy said, Orange Essence is actually harder to come by now than it used to be, specially with the reduced essence that you get from disenchanting shards.
CJXander (EUNE)
: Master Tier vs Gold in FLEX? Wth?!?!?
You are playing at 4-5am, it's normal to get people from wildly different ranks at that time.
: Rumors, leaked truth about reworks.
I think the main problem is that they give these reworks way too many mechanics and "mini games" and movility. At the end of the day, the time commitment needed makes no sense for the subpar dmg that you end up getting compared to other much simpler champions that do more dmg.
Inaphyt (EUW)
: Time to gut quinn into the literal floor?
I've been maining Quinn for a couple of years, and I can tell you that 90% of my first bloods are people trying to fight me early for no reason on champions that have no chance of winning a 1v1 vs Quinn in the early game. You just need to know the match up and play accordingly, and yes, against Quinn you probably have to give up some farm, but complaining about it is like complaining about losing a 1v1 vs darius or garen at lvl 1, it's pretty much your own fault for not respecting their champion. And btw, the only reason Quinn feels "broken" now is because Riot thinks that adding an item that gives you a guaranteed crit for less than 3k gold is a good idea. {{item:3095}}
: How is this possible?
Because ARAM has a different MMR than solo queue.
Billrad (EUW)
: Pyke kills teammates? And get the GOLD?!
I've seen Pyke get assists on his own death, so that's cool...
: unfair chatrestriction and degrading of honor because of premades
It doesn't matter if you get reported by 1 or 2 or whatever people. It's an automated system and as long as one person reports you it will check you and flag any toxic thing you say (which you probably did when you "answered" to the flaming). And I seriously doubt it was just one game, chat restrictions are given for 2-3 toxic games in almost all cases. But feel free to post the chat logs like reaper said and prove us wrong.
DooTsoNz (EUW)
: What is so special about this box?
The boxes you get from Missions don't stack with the boxes that you get from getting S. There is nothing special about it.
: Is saying "he said XXXX" in after game chat bannable? What
You were pretty toxic, it doesn't matter if they were toxic too, so yeah it's deserved. And this is game 1, where are the other games?
: WTF Has This Game Become?
> [{quoted}](name=Pls Grow A Pair,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7E9XAEjQ,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-13T17:31:24.653+0000) > > - It is 100% impossible to solo carry now. One idiot on your team will lose you the game. So what is the point of solo queue? I guess we should just all go and play clash. Oh wait.... LOL That's the worst part for me, most of the time it feels like you are wasting 30+ minutes just because one person decided to troll, or is just horrible at the champion.
: server euw wtf
Same here, it happened to me and another player in my team at the exact same times.
Rift Crab (EUNE)
: Fix your servers, playing ranked game, d/c 5 times.
Same, it happend to me and another player in my team at the exact same times.
ALFADORA (EUNE)
: Disconnect during Game
Same here, me and a Yi in my team keep getting Dc'd at the same time.
: Can someone get banned for inting at 0/9/0 on a ranked game?
It depends, but maybe. The banning system is automated, but no one really know exactly what it considers inting, although 0/9/0 may be enough, I guess it depends on the total deaths in the game and the other team members.
: Removal of Warmogs in Aram
Warmogs was busted because it removed the lack of sustain aram is supposed to have. It made it so tanks had a fountain while everyone else didn't, which basically meant that if you couldn't finish them off in an engagement all your damage was pretty much wasted. And saying that champions stop being viable because they can't build warmogs is silly. It's the same reason you can't build Majai's in ARAM.
xPurplex (EUW)
: Honor System
The main reason it's not like an XP bar is most likely the fact that if that were the case, people would figure out how it works and then you could potentially "game" the system.
BuppleBg (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=JohnßCena,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KZZ5I5Oq,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-05-22T07:50:56.148+0000) > > It's a bit silly to say that she has "the best kit in the game" and that she is op or "broken". I main top lane and I haven't seen a riven player in months, the current meta is pretty bad for her. Even if that were the case, she is a pretty ok champion and highly skill based, anything but broken. As you said you havent seen her in months
> [{quoted}](name=BuppleBg,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KZZ5I5Oq,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2018-05-22T10:56:25.782+0000) > > As you said you havent seen her in months Then, if she is so good, why is she played so little?
BuppleBg (EUNE)
: Is there a way to counter Riven?
It's a bit silly to say that she has "the best kit in the game" and that she is op or "broken". I main top lane and I haven't seen a riven player in months, the current meta is pretty bad for her. Even if that were the case, she is a pretty ok champion and highly skill based, anything but broken.
FireofDes (EUW)
: Alt tab making game unplayable after latest windows update?
Same here, I'll try Seekerk's solution tonight and see if that helps.
: are you allowed to do ban someone's declared champion?
It's allowed, you can do it and you won't get banned. But you will also probably tilt your team mate and will have a higher chance of losing the game.
: What does the "10^" mean within the ranked section of the client?
Like others said, it tells you whether you went up or down compared to others in that "group". In all reality, it doesn't mean anything for us plebs, it's mostly for masters and challengers imo.
: Honor 3 Orb
Well, that's what it's supposed to drop, so why make this video? In fact you got lucky that you got the champion shard instead of just 150 BE.
: Impossible to get S+ S or S- on Shaco without having a extremely good score.
This always happens to every champion that's good. Shaco has the highest jungle winrate atm, that means that the average shaco will have a pretty good score, if you want an S you need to do quite better than the average shaco. If you want easy S ranks you need to play average or underplayed champions. Or just wait until they nerf shaco.
: panths
Because he has builds without duskblade that are as strong if not stronger than the duskblade builds.
: Riot needs to fire the people who balence this Game
It's impossible to perfectly balance 100+ champions, there will always be champions that will be above average and champions that will be below average, and that's usually 5% +/- from 50% (winrate) at most. And with that being said, unless you are playing at the highest levels, it doesn't really make a difference, personal skill, strategy and map awareness play a much bigger role (and the team itself ofc).
Volcan (EUNE)
: revert quinn rework
As someone who pretty much mains Quinn (Got to plat in the last two seasons playing mostly her and 2-3 more champs), saying she is weak is silly. Most people that play her simply don't know how to build her or how to play her. I prefer playing her top, and her map presence and burst is insane, especially if you play her as a very aggressive champion, like an assassin. You can easily give your other lanes kills very often after level 6, and most melee top laners won't be able to do anything against you unless their jungler helps them a lot. I personally feel that she works much better as a roaming assassin than as an adc, but then again, I never tried her as an adc, it might work. Also, after the changes to lethalty, it's much better to build full crit after getting your youmuu's. And as a side note, use paragraphs and capitalised letters man, it's a pain to read your post.
: RANK GAME BUG MATCH WON BUT LOSE LP
You were probably afk for too long.
kaxze (EUW)
: The free hextech chest system
Same, I currently have 11 chests and 3 available to get. Back when keys dropped after wins I would usually have 3-4 chests at all times. It's funny because they said that you get the same amount of keys now, and that would be even more with the honor capsules, but that seems like bs.
polis187 (EUW)
: why cant i play draft?
Because you are playing on EUNE and I normal draft is only available on weekends or something like that there.
SerHisAsp (EUW)
: What´s up with them key fragments?
Right now I'm sitting at 12 chests and 1 key fragment. Riot says that you get the same amount of key fragments with the new drop system over the old one where they had a chance to drop after wins, but it definitely feels that it's less. I used to have a stable 4 chests 0 keys for months back then, I'd usually earn and open 4 chests a month. Right now it feels like I just keep accumulating chests and the keys are not keeping up, not even with the extra honor keys.
: Though this is also true. Some lanes have changed dramaticly over the seasons aswell as roles. Last season was an assasin meta. This season a support/adc/tank meta. Meta influences behaviour quite significantly and if you got a rager in your team it is hard to win. Doesn't mean you shouldn't improve. But it is true that the objectives like fire dragon, baron and herald push the game better for the winning side. Wich it should. Yet this makes the game allot more snowbally. Still you can get back from it if your team actually bands together. But it is tough to do so. Especially in said rager paradise known as? SoloQ.
> [{quoted}](name=Blightking,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8aeLjNZr,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2018-03-30T15:46:58.793+0000) > > Though this is also true. Some lanes have changed dramaticly over the seasons aswell as roles. Last season was an assasin meta. This season a support/adc/tank meta. > > Meta influences behaviour quite significantly and if you got a rager in your team it is hard to win. Doesn't mean you shouldn't improve. But it is true that the objectives like fire dragon, baron and herald push the game better for the winning side. > > Wich it should. Yet this makes the game allot more snowbally. Still you can get back from it if your team actually bands together. But it is tough to do so. Especially in said rager paradise known as? > > SoloQ. There will always be metas, nothing can be done against that, there will always be an "best" team comp and an "best" build, but tbh, in anything up to plat/low dia, it's not as important as people think, people will do better playing an off meta champion that they are good at than a meta champion they never played before. And yeah, objectives should matter. The "problem" is that it rewards organised teams a lot, and in solo queue we all know that people usually do whatever they want, you can rarely get them all working together, so the games just become "which team was lucky enough not to get a horrible player/rager/troll", instead of "which team has the most skilled players".
: If you want a competitive game which matches you with equal skilled players...
I think one of the main issues is that with many of the changes they made lately (To dragon, baron, the new herald and towers specifically), and changes to champions, the game became incredibly more objective based. And while this may make the game better in as an organised team game (LCS or 5 man teams), it makes it incredibly frustrating in soloQ or basically anything other than a full 5 man organised team. As things are right now, one horrible player almost guarantees a loss for their team, but a really good player doesn't even come close to guaranteeing a win (unless the gap is huge, like a challenger vs silvers). Sadly, unless they tone down all the emphasis they've been adding into team play (I know it may sound silly since this is a "team game", but the main form of playing is still ranked solo/duo), this won't change.
: > [{quoted}](name=JohnßCena,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iqmhZAvP,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-03-29T18:37:50.449+0000) > > Mostly because it's harder to demote from a league (Gold to Silver) than it is to demote from a division. So many players that got to a league by luck or getting carried by a friend tend to end up accumulating in the 5th division of the league. Also, in G5/4 you are going to get some silver players in your games, whereas in G1/2 you'll get some plat players. Last year I got stuck for quite a long time in G3, but after I got out I got back to P3 pretty quickly. Haven't played Ranked solo this season yet though. This and the fact people high up in a tier are those who actually made it there by climbing and are actively working on improving. Once you make it to say G5, you basically have to be good enough to beat g5/4 players as you are playing against them in your games already, so once you do make it in to gold, you're as good as G3
> [{quoted}](name=50shadesofgreen,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iqmhZAvP,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-03-29T18:50:15.418+0000) > > This and the fact people high up in a tier are those who actually made it there by climbing and are actively working on improving. Once you make it to say G5, you basically have to be good enough to beat g5/4 players as you are playing against them in your games already, so once you do make it in to gold, you're as good as G3 Yeah pretty much.
drOIA (EUNE)
: Why is such big difference between G5/4 vs G2/1?
Mostly because it's harder to demote from a league (Gold to Silver) than it is to demote from a division. So many players that got to a league by luck or getting carried by a friend tend to end up accumulating in the 5th division of the league. Also, in G5/4 you are going to get some silver players in your games, whereas in G1/2 you'll get some plat players. Last year I got stuck for quite a long time in G3, but after I got out I got back to P3 pretty quickly. Haven't played Ranked solo this season yet though.
: Add a TitleNo key fragments drops
Since people don't seem to be sure about how it works, here it goes. If you have Honor level 0 you won't get ANY drops, you won't get key fragments and you won't get honor capsules either. At Honor level 1 you will get key fragment drops, but it will be a low drop rate. At Honor level 2 and above you get the normal 12 fragments every 4 weeks, assuming you play regularly. It can take you anywhere from weeks to months to get out of Honor level 0, but as long as you are there you won't get anything. P.S.: The amount of times you get honored has nothing to do with key fragment drops, what matters is how many games you play.
: Why is Pantheon not getting a compensation buff?
Riot already talked about this. They said that non duskblade builds are performing similarly to duskblade builds, so if they were to buff pantheon they would just be buffing the other builds.
: Patch 8.6 thoughts?
I don't know why you think this, I mostly see mages in the mid lane, and if you go by win rates, the first 5 champions are AP, and talon is the only AD champion in the top 20.
EGG Joc (EUW)
: I guess i am just to bad to get a S on a champion...
I have 8-10 chests constantly and 0 keys. I feel I'm getting less overall keys since they changed the drop system.
Kiisuke (EUNE)
: Got 14 day suspension for flaming myself.
Yeah, like Smerk said, saying K Y S gets you an instant 14 days ban no matter the context, it's just an automated ban. You could try to appeal the ban with a support ticket though, who knows. In general, just avoid using any "offensive" words, even for jokes (k y s, report, idiot, retar.., etc.).
Solash (EUW)
: Real Talk: Saying stuff like "Better jungler/bot/county mailman wins" is like the bronzest thing
Don't worry, they say it in plat and dia too. But this basically applies to anyone that feels the need to blame someone in all chat after a loss, in my experience the people that do it tend to be the one that made the most mistakes in that match.
: It was actually Shaco's new cannon minion skin.
> [{quoted}](name=Tenchuu Khan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZxEGd4xU,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-02-23T16:27:04.887+0000) > > It was actually Shaco's new cannon minion skin. Pesky clown, I should have known.
: Just speculations, I feel the canon minion was trying to walk over the other minion so his hitbox freaked out ?
> [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZxEGd4xU,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-02-23T13:09:23.254+0000) > > Just speculations, I feel the canon minion was trying to walk over the other minion so his hitbox freaked out ? Yeah, it looks like it, but it's still pretty %%%%ed up, specially considering that it shouldn't have been hit even before it started moving.
: Is he a relative of Yamato-Cannon?
> [{quoted}](name=DerMangoJoghurt,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZxEGd4xU,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-02-23T11:41:59.353+0000) > > Is he a relative of Yamato-Cannon? Yeah, his little known, made in china cousin.
Show more

JohnßCena

Level 89 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion