CàSPèR (EUW)
: Jax is EZ
WP, had a chuckle. {{summoner:14}}
: Oh I agreed from the start, both players should be punished, and personally I think in case of somebody inting and the other person flaming (so long as its not too overboard i.e racism religion, homophobia etc.), the harsher punishment should be resereved for the inter. So I didn't disagree with that at all. But perhaps where we differ is that I think that a harsh punishment should be used for terms such as the N and F word despite in game harassment from other players. Again please correct me if I misunderstood your viewpoint. I find that several times on these boards now, I have seen people use the excuse that they just wanted to make their team play better so that's why I was toxic, and I may have misread the initial point I was replying to because I thought it was saying that it was ok. May have been a case of me arguing against a point I assume was made but that wasn't even there in the first place lol.
> [{quoted}](name=ViralSurvival,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fru2Ebfm,comment-id=000500000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-17T17:15:59.944+0000) > > Oh I agreed from the start, both players should be punished, and personally I think in case of somebody inting and the other person flaming (so long as its not too overboard i.e racism religion, homophobia etc.), the harsher punishment should be resereved for the inter. So I didn't disagree with that at all. But perhaps where we differ is that I think that a harsh punishment should be used for terms such as the N and F word despite in game harassment from other players. Again please correct me if I misunderstood your viewpoint. > > I find that several times on these boards now, I have seen people use the excuse that they just wanted to make their team play better so that's why I was toxic, and I may have misread the initial point I was replying to because I thought it was saying that it was ok. May have been a case of me arguing against a point I assume was made but that wasn't even there in the first place lol. Yup you got my point. I agree.
: You can get Poro stats by Farsight Alteration (Blue ward on enemy side)
: When you said league is competing in a team sport is where I thought you were also comparing it to a team sport hence, the reason I went down that line. I also think I may have been responding to something else about flaming teammates to make them play better so probably may have gone slightly off point in my response. I do still think that you can compare the two. Both require a team of individuals working together, in general of similar ability (you play people in the same elo after all. yes there are exceptions), you have a common goal to win. We both agree and most would to that the anonymity provided by the internet does give people a sense of they can say what they want without repercussion, but that's the point of the punishment system. As you rarely see the person again you have no true idea of whether they have been punished or not, bar following every reported player on op.gg, but who has time for that. Its not unfair. You flame, are toxic, call some one f*****t, you should be punished. Whether the other person was inting, playing bad, flaming, (insert other behaviour you don't like here), if you are toxic you will be punished. That is the one constant you know exists. It's childlike to use the excuse "but he did this", or " but she did it first". I think the source of your frustration involves a couple of things. It is easier to ban someone for flame because the evidence is more obvious, its right there written in front of you. An in game behaviour is harder to prove without further analysis, although admittedly I don't know how sensitive or specific the algorithms used are to identify these. The other key source of frustration is that people don't have sufficient feedback on whether people are punished or not. You might get the occasional popup but I agree this is not enough to appease many players, myself included. So a better feedback system might be useful for players that gives more detail on their reporting and the outcomes of them. I think I put it in a reply somewhere recently that more detail on the number and types of reports you have sent and what was deemed inappropriate and what actually lead to a ban might let people see that they are being listened to, but also educate us on what is not a useful report.
> [{quoted}](name=ViralSurvival,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fru2Ebfm,comment-id=0005000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-17T15:30:15.531+0000) > > When you said league is competing in a team sport is where I thought you were also comparing it to a team sport hence, the reason I went down that line. I also think I may have been responding to something else about flaming teammates to make them play better so probably may have gone slightly off point in my response. > > > I do still think that you can compare the two. Both require a team of individuals working together, in general of similar ability (you play people in the same elo after all. yes there are exceptions), you have a common goal to win. We both agree and most would to that the anonymity provided by the internet does give people a sense of they can say what they want without repercussion, but that&#x27;s the point of the punishment system. As you rarely see the person again you have no true idea of whether they have been punished or not, bar following every reported player on op.gg, but who has time for that. > > Its not unfair. You flame, are toxic, call some one f*****t, you should be punished. Whether the other person was inting, playing bad, flaming, (insert other behaviour you don&#x27;t like here), if you are toxic you will be punished. That is the one constant you know exists. It&#x27;s childlike to use the excuse &quot;but he did this&quot;, or &quot; but she did it first&quot;. > > I think the source of your frustration involves a couple of things. It is easier to ban someone for flame because the evidence is more obvious, its right there written in front of you. An in game behaviour is harder to prove without further analysis, although admittedly I don&#x27;t know how sensitive or specific the algorithms used are to identify these. The other key source of frustration is that people don&#x27;t have sufficient feedback on whether people are punished or not. You might get the occasional popup but I agree this is not enough to appease many players, myself included. So a better feedback system might be useful for players that gives more detail on their reporting and the outcomes of them. > > I think I put it in a reply somewhere recently that more detail on the number and types of reports you have sent and what was deemed inappropriate and what actually lead to a ban might let people see that they are being listened to, but also educate us on what is not a useful report. When i was comparing league with a team sport. I was making a point that it's a competitive game that riles you up and makes your brain work on overdrive. You can't be completely logical when you're more focused on winning the game than thinking straight. Your focus is 100% on the game. Just like in football or whatever.. You're focused in the game and you're shutting off the outside world just to win. The point of flaming the teammate is not to make him play better. When your teammate starts shouting in all chat wishing cancer, running down mid lane to die to the tower and stealing your blue buff, it's not to make them play better.. It's to get revenge and venting that frustration of wasting your ladder points and time. Maybe even your promo's if you're unlucky. When you get a case of a reported person. You're only seeing the reports that the players have given you. A warning is something you can just hand out without thinking about it. But a ban. You're kind of choosing to exile a person from a tribe. That punishment is very hard and PERMANENT. So to take 5 minutes of time to check the persons OP.GG or what have you, out is at least a MINIMUM to do since you're handing out an harsh and PERMANENT punishment to a person. If you are given that much power. You should not hand out bans so lightly. My point was: It's unfair that if a person ex: plays anivia just to wall out teammates so they don't get to the safety of their tower and die to a gank, that player gets to continue this and receive no punishment. But that.. Let's say sion, flames that anivia. "F""" You, you stupid F"""""T anivia troll" he gets banned either for 14 days or permanently.. To me that seems unfair, when in reality, the anivia should be banned for hes toxicity permanently and the sion should receive a warning for abusive language. <-- In my mind that would be perfectly acceptable. Yes i agree with you. The abusive language is right there in front of you. It's easy to detect and read. But people should take in consideration, what caused this abusive language? Did he just spontaneously think it's great to call the jungler racistic slurs because he didn't gank? OR is because the jungler came and baited you into dying? If the flaming person would elaborate the situation while flaming, i think it would help with this. It's true, you don't know what's happening in the game. You only see one case at a time. If a person receives a ban instead of an warning, the player should be able to get the recording of the offending game so they can contest the ban with riot support so the ban could be reconsidered by a person who reviews the case again. That way, riot gets no extra work by having to check the recording each time they hand out a punishment and the player gets a chance to prove themselves that they were not as toxic as they seemed. Of course they STILL need a punishment for the flaming like a chat ban and a warning. But a straight out ban when they were harassed harshly and just tried to defend themselves, seems totally uncalled for in my eyes. But it's just my opinion. > "I think I put it in a reply somewhere recently that more detail on the number and types of reports you have sent and what was deemed inappropriate and what actually lead to a ban might let people see that they are being listened to, but also educate us on what is not a useful report." This is a good idea. Since many players use the report function as a revenge tool for a player just playing badly. Reports should be very descriptive so the rioter handing out punishments would have more content to study. But then again, you're limited with how much you can write on the report.
: I've played in competitive sport irl obviously not professional level but you certainly can get punished for dissent and unsportsmanlike conduct. Definitely at high school/secondary school level if you call someone a f****g f****t repeatedly in the game you are getting punished for it and is an easy yellow card. And to be honest at higher level I havent come across anyone abusive to their own team in real life. Yeah people say things like whos got left back, fking push up or get the fk back and defend, but in general it's not abusive. I can't think of a situation where calling someone a f****t is appropriate in any situation. I guess in real life perhaps people act more normal, you know without the safety of anonymity and being nowhere within physical reach of the person you're being abusive to...
> [{quoted}](name=ViralSurvival,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fru2Ebfm,comment-id=00050000000000010000,timestamp=2018-10-16T18:23:54.734+0000) > > I&#x27;ve played in competitive sport irl obviously not professional level but you certainly can get punished for dissent and unsportsmanlike conduct. Definitely at high school/secondary school level if you call someone a f****g f****t repeatedly in the game you are getting punished for it and is an easy yellow card. And to be honest at higher level I havent come across anyone abusive to their own team in real life. Yeah people say things like whos got left back, fking push up or get the fk back and defend, but in general it&#x27;s not abusive. I can&#x27;t think of a situation where calling someone a f****t is appropriate in any situation. I guess in real life perhaps people act more normal, you know without the safety of anonymity and being nowhere within physical reach of the person you&#x27;re being abusive to... There is a difference here. When you're playing sports in real life, your whole team is pushing to win the game. You don't have a person in soccer who's running around, passing the ball to the enemy team. Or a goalie who dodges the ball to purposefully lose the game. And even if there was, you'd kick that player off the game. But in league, the people who intentionally want to ruin games don't get punished in that match. That's why you never rage at the enemy team for outplaying you. You rage at the teammate who's ruining the game for you and your team. It's not correct to compare league to a physical sport where you are face to face with your teammates. People never have the guts to act out in public right in front of a person cause then consequences are right up in your face. But in league, toxic players can do anything they want and go on unpunished if they don't write anything on chat. MOST of the time people who flame in chat are always in the same scenario. One person in their team is ruining the game for others. And the person who raged at the toxic player always gets punished. It's unfair. There is a massive trend here where we attack the flaming person and never notice what caused the flame in the first place. It feels like it's more logical to start trolling in games to get back at the toxic player instead of flaming them. But i'd like to add now that i'm not one of those flaming players. As i said earlier. Played since 2009. No bans. But i can sympathize with OP because he's just a child.
Wa5abi65 (EUW)
: So, to paraphrase this... Toxic == Normal human behaviour Non-Toxic == Emotionless robot/ Sheep Is this what you are saying? Because I don't think that this is right at all. I take your point about the OP being 14, but I don't think that excuses bad behaviour in public places. People have to learn that actions have consequences, even if you don't agree with them.
> [{quoted}](name=Wa5abi65,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fru2Ebfm,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-10-16T15:28:30.292+0000) > > So, to paraphrase this... > Toxic == Normal human behaviour > Non-Toxic == Emotionless robot/ Sheep > > Is this what you are saying? Because I don&#x27;t think that this is right at all. > I take your point about the OP being 14, but I don&#x27;t think that excuses bad behaviour in public places. People have to learn that actions have consequences, even if you don&#x27;t agree with them. It's different to walk in a store and start calling a person a F####t.. Than having a person harass you in a highly competitive sport and you reacting to it by calling a person a F####T.. It's the context. You're competiting in a team sport. You're already riled up trying your best to win. It's not like you're at complete calm and peace while you're getting harassed.. You're working hard to achieve your goal and a person ruining that is enough to get you angry even if after the game it didn't matter.. It did matter DURING the game. If you don't have any emotional reaction then you're either not even trying to win or you're a robot. Some people have mild emotional reactions that you can suppress and some people have high emotional reactions that you can't suppress. OP is 14. He's a kid in my eyes. I don't know any kid who can suppress their emotions like adults.. And to be honest, it's kind of unhealthy too. The real consequence for one or two bad games would be just a warning to tell this child that you are not allowed to react to abusement in this game. If he would then repeat this bad behaviour, a time out from ranked games would deter from bad behaviour.. If the toxicity repeats, then a temp ban.. And a permanent ban after that.. Not a straight ban from one bad game. OP, a 14 year old child had no warnings.. Nobody explaining to him that what he's doing is wrong.. He just got a ban right away.. Of course the reaction is "i got banned unfairly." cause it came out of nowhere. (On OP's eyes anyways.) I see a toxic player as a repeat offender.. He does not want to win games. He only wants to ruin games for everybody. A toxic player repeats toxicity over and over again.. It's not just one bad game when he got mad.. He picks champs like ex: anivia just to wall teammates so they die. Spam abusive comments in the chat and purposefully feed the enemy team. A non-toxic player may get angry and have a little bark at the toxic player.. But that's just our human emotions. A non-toxic player won't repeat the offending comment in every single game over and over.. When you're getting abused in a ranked game by your teammate.. Holding in that "F you" is like holding in a fart.. You want to hold it in but you can't. Of course there are some people who can. But not all people are the same. Some people care about winning the game more than others.
: Should they stay permabanned? Absolutely. Do they stay permabanned? Yes on every server except NA.
> [{quoted}](name=CrystalFlame,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fru2Ebfm,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-10-16T13:26:13.631+0000) > > Should they stay permabanned? Absolutely. > Do they stay permabanned? Yes on every server except NA. So playing a competitive game, do you think people don't get heated up when somebody is purposefully ruining an important game? Of course people get mad and want to get "revenge" by typing toxic things in chat. We would not be human if we didn't. We'd be emotionless robots. In my opinion, if you were completely toxic for **WEEKS OR MONTHS**, a ban would be justified. But simply one game out of a thousand is enough to get your account permanently banned. No matter how honorable or nice you were. In real life, even the nicest people who do nice things like run charities and stuff get their bad days once in a while.. So why are they any different if you were a nice and honorable player in game and had one bad game? People always forget the big picture.. We are only human. We are not emotionless robots. Unpopular opinion, but i don't care. I refuse to be a sheep. If i was the person who would hand out bans or even permanent bans, i'd use common sense. If i see a person with 1000 games with no issues and one or two bad games, i would just ignore them. But if a person had over half of played games full of reports and mass toxicity and no sign of reform, i'd ban them. OP is only 14.. I remember when i was 14, i'd scream all kinds of profanities and racist slurs.. Kids are kids and teens are teens.. Puberty hits hard and passes when you're older.. We should hand out warnings instead to see what's the deal with the player. Get to know them a little just to see if it's just a troll or is it just a kid. I feel like the triggerfinger on giving bans is very twitchy nowadays.. Sincerely, a player since 2009, had only 2 chat restrictions due to people purposefully ruining ranked games on promos and reacting to it like a human being.
ˉˉIˉˉ (EUW)
: To awnser your question: It's just always funny to see someone with a high 3v3 rank because it's so rare. It's like a unicorn or something.
> [{quoted}](name=ˉˉIˉˉ,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Hh7TsbcV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-11T09:40:09.898+0000) > > To awnser your question: > > It&#x27;s just always funny to see someone with a high 3v3 rank because it&#x27;s so rare. > It&#x27;s like a unicorn or something. My rank in 3v3 is plat II.. Why? Because i have very limited time to play league.. It's like one game a week.. Each time i win a game, i get more than 22 lp per win.. My enemies are mostly master/challenger elo but diamond 3 MINIMUM. My elo is much higher than my rank. VS challenger players, i can play decently. However, if i make one single mistake, i lose the game by default. It's much more stressful. Basically: to win the game, i must make no mistakes at all when vs challenger players.. When enemies drop to diamond elo, winning the game is easy, cause i'm used to playing vs challenger and master players. I could climb to plat or higher on 5v5 as well if i had time to play. 3v3's are much shorter in gametime so it's more beneficial to play 3v3 when you have a limited time to use for gaming. I got a job, kids to take care of, life happens. I wish i was 15 so i could spend all my time gaming. Then i'd shoot for dia 1 on 5v5..
Rioter Comments
: Honoring opponents.
It's amazing how when people flame, their enemy is always a teammate.. We are better friends with our opponents than our teammates. That's why people are asking to honor enemy players. Cause we would rather give our only single honor to the enemy than waste it on our true enemy, teammates. Meh.
: Opinion on drunk league players?
I play rankeds when completely sober. Not even one beer. But for normals, i might even drink half a bottle of vodka and still be able to unseathe my katanae susan 0/13/5 and win the game. {{champion:75}} {{item:3095}}
: When is Mordumpster getting a rework?
He already got a rework.
Grimmrok (EUNE)
: Tank items + 40% cdr Aftershock main, Sorcerer secondary Flash + ignite https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/EUW1/23706258?champion=555&map=1
> [{quoted}](name=Grimmrok,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KE2obTUY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-19T21:56:10.549+0000) > > Tank items + 40% cdr > Aftershock main, Sorcerer secondary > Flash + ignite > https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-history/EUW1/23706258?champion=555&amp;map=1 Woah! Nice win ratio with tank rush pyke.
Masantha (EUW)
: Bilgewater Fan Fiction Competition - Voting Now Closed
Gift of life by nakoruru the only one that actually has lots of effort in it.
RenanRin (EUNE)
: Names for Jhin main
Mr GODRIC (EUW)
: The Honor Climb System (from dishonorable)
I find it bullshit that if you grind over 1000 games, only 1-2 games where a troll got on your nerves is enough to completely wipe out all your progress down back to zero.. It's unfair, it's bullshit and it shouldn't be like that.
: IRELIA - SAVAGE MODE! - #Highlights
Title says "irelia savage mode" Watched the video for a minute and all i see is zoe gameplay vs aurelion.. Misleading title. Also a downvote from me.
: what he said is correct. just because you disagree with him, doesn't make him a "troll"
> [{quoted}](name=rebelsAgainstg0d,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OGhnOGGl,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-05-18T10:29:19.141+0000) > > what he said is correct. just because you disagree with him, doesn&#x27;t make him a &quot;troll&quot; Ofc not. But hes comments on previous threads DOES make him a troll.
: wrongfully banned
Yeah system is buggy today, i got wrongfully chatrestricted as well... Also ignore this cream reaper guy, he's just a unranked eune last season bronze main who likes to go around and troll.
: > Do you honestly think that people function the way you described? normal people who know that it's just a game and personal feelings have no place in it? yes narcissistic flamers like you, who couldn't see themselves at fault if they were in hell? no
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2BEQKTdY,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-18T09:59:16.896+0000) > > normal people who know that it&#x27;s just a game and personal feelings have no place in it? yes > > narcissistic flamers like you, who couldn&#x27;t see themselves at fault if they were in hell? no 1/10 you're a bad troll {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Rioter Comments
: Plat elo in Twisted Treeline xd
> [{quoted}](name=FlyingDarkness,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2BEQKTdY,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2018-05-18T08:03:04.427+0000) > > Plat elo in Twisted Treeline xd bronze 1 on 5v5 xd
: >Apparently my text is banworthy but he's isn't? wether his is banworthy or not is **irrelevant** with regards to **your** punishment since you broke the rules too besides, you don't want him to get punished because fairness. If you weren't punished you could care less about him or anyone else you ever played with. You only want him punished because you want someone to pay for getting you banned. And accepting you were at fault is much too difficult for your ego to handle.
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2BEQKTdY,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-18T09:49:33.356+0000) > > wether his is banworthy or not is **irrelevant** with regards to **your** punishment since you broke the rules too > > besides, you don&#x27;t want him to get punished because fairness. If you weren&#x27;t punished you could care less about him or anyone else you ever played with. You only want him punished because you want someone to pay for getting you banned. And accepting you were at fault is much too difficult for your ego to handle. I want him to get punished because he obviously trolled our team and sabotaged the whole game. I could care less if i get punished or not. Man you're so clueless.. Do you honestly think that people function the way you described?
: You didn't get chat restricted because of trolls, you got chat restricted because of being toxic. Other people's actions don't justify breaking rules, that's basics 101.
> [{quoted}](name=RewardWanted,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2BEQKTdY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-18T07:48:44.497+0000) > > You didn&#x27;t get chat restricted because of trolls, you got chat restricted because of being toxic. Other people&#x27;s actions don&#x27;t justify breaking rules, that&#x27;s basics 101. Been playing since 2009.. This is my first chat restriction.
: >I mean, you can't really hold it in.. yes you can. however **you** lack the ability to do contain your ego
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2BEQKTdY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-18T07:50:40.804+0000) > > yes you can. however **you** lack the ability to do contain your ego Apparently it's my ego that trolls me in games and not my teammates.. ok np.. Except that this nunu player trolled me since the champ select. But np it's my ego that's the problem. Np. Sigh.. Why do i even solo-queue. There is no point.
: No, according to riot very few get seriously punished. I dunno about you but neither me nor anyone I know has been even chat restricted, so if you wanna be anecdotal...
> [{quoted}](name=RewardWanted,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2BEQKTdY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-18T07:50:47.849+0000) > > No, according to riot very few get seriously punished. I dunno about you but neither me nor anyone I know has been even chat restricted, so if you wanna be anecdotal... Is this banworthy? Game 1 Jsp: start Q Jsp: uhm.. have you ever hyper? Jsp: come here **<--- (He was at top lane and i'm scratching my head.)** Jsp: oh.. Jsp: you decided to %%%% me over then...** <--- ("%%%% you i'm top ap nunu LULULU")** Jsp: cause kayle can't solo jungle **<-- (He told me to solo with no survivability items/runes)** Jsp: ahh i hate people who refuse to communicate.. **<-- (He refused to speak on champ select so i had no idea, i just assumed cause he picked supp.)** Jsp: you were a %%%% **<--- (I took hes wave to get lvl 2 so i could jungle. He ofc cried)** Jsp: i'm returning the favor Jsp: ahh i hate this normal meta.. Jsp: don't run away like that **<--- (Our bot laner just move clicks at tower while enemies kite him)** Jsp: they know how to kite. Jsp: frustrating.. Jsp: if only nunu would juist get knights vow and bloodboil on me.. Jsp: would increase my survivability by 70% and increase my dmg by 200% Jsp: you %%%%ed me at champ select **<-- (He cries and moans)** Jsp: i was willing to play a nromal jungler **<--- (He asks why i picked kayle then.. WHAT?)** Jsp: cause u picked nunu Jsp: confirmign ur suppproting Jsp: next time open ur damn mouth Jsp: and tell me ur not gonna uspp Jsp: so i dont %%%%ing pick kayle Jsp: sigh... Jsp: i'm tired of you bronze people Jsp: stop being so selfish and bad. Jsp: 0/5 nunu **<-- (He quotes my 1/2 score)** Jsp: the reason why you're bad is because u cant support Jsp: it's on your skill end Jsp: picking AP nunu on lane Jsp: is like going AD soraka Jsp: you call this fun Jsp: look at this game Jsp: u call this fun **<-- (Crying over hyper meta practice in normals instead of rankeds.)** Jsp: ok np Jsp: "can you pick nunu if i pick kayle" *picks nunu* Jsp: "can u go exhaust ignite for best support setup" *goes exhaust ignite* Jsp: game starts Jsp: "i'm not playing support, i'm AP nunu top" Jsp: "oh ok.. i just %%%%ed up my jungle then completely np Jsp: %%%% this game Jsp: top open **<--- (at this point it's 10/0 enemies vs 0/10 us.)** Jsp: and ofc the troll refuse to surr **<--- (The nunu writes on chat, sry "bot laner" i wanna troll this kayle)** Jsp: to waste even more time Jsp: ok hf, gonna watch youtube **<-- (hes tactic to get me mad over not surrending fails cause i can just tell him that i watch YT while i stand in base)** Jsp: nunu admit to troll me to pick kayle with "support nunu" then proceeds to go "full ap nunu" top lane. %%%%ed up my jungle all the way from champ select Jsp: then comes our bot lane diana trolling and joining nunu on this stupid game Jsp: now they drag on the game forever to "troll me" Jsp: refusing to surr Jsp: he picked nunu after i asked him if he can supp Jsp: so thats pretty much saying he will supp TL;DR: Player picks taric like a normal supp, i ask if he could play nunu if i switch to kayle, he picks nunu. Then i tell him that on support, exhaust and ignite is better than flash ignite, he switches.. I'm under the impression that i have a supp so i go full glass cannon runes instead of getting chrysalis and boneplating to survive jungle.. Game starts, he says "%%%% you i'm going top ap nunu LULULULU" and the flame war starts. Apparently my text is banworthy but he's isn't?
Jsp (EUW)
: Getting chat restricted because of trolls.
And don't come here with your high horse. I bet 90% of players have the same exact issue. And this was plat elo too. Anything lower than diamond 1 is trash and not worth the time.
Rioter Comments
: How can I carry with WW jungle?
Best tip i can give you is: Don't be a one trick pony.. Learn one single champ for each lane and rotate when needed. So many people have dropped back down in rank because they only know one champ.
SirVeras (EUW)
: Upgrade Urfwick at some point?
I bought urf the manatee ww skin back when it cost 50 rp at the store. I think it was back in 2000 april? I'm one of the OG owners and i want to have something special because i bought it before it became free.
oMoo (EUNE)
: 100% crit from 2 items champs and 1 click are for disabled people!!!
stop reading after "2k18".. Please uninstall the game and leave the forums.
5one (EUNE)
: Who is the hardest champion but most effective when mastered?
Playing tryndamere is kinda hard in this current meta since every single champ you play against has either an escape tool or hard CC.. Managing your ult and the timing when to go in is what makes and brakes a tryndamere player. If you check out my last game form op.gg, you can compare a master trynd player vs a noob trynd player.
Raeynna (EUW)
: Increasing minimap size beyond 100 (in installed game files), can get banned or not?
: is unlocking honor supposed to take that long :( ?
It took me around half a year or more to get from honor 2 to honor 3.. I average around 2 honors per match. Never been banned or anything. I guess it's random.
: I got permabanned for insulting toxic people back
You got banned for the same reason why everyone else gets banned as well? Ok.
A4o0o (EUNE)
: LVL 110 Glorious Capsule not recieved
Just FYI. I have 19 chests, 0 keys and since i have unlocked all the champs, the champion capsules are a minor inconvenience for me.
Jedcore (EUW)
: Jax is like Old Irelia
What was he talking about "true damage would have been mitigated"? He did 2k true dmg.. It's gud.
Trias000 (EUNE)
: Why are you playing against bronze 3 if you're in high elo?
> [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=IQq8slFn,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-04-29T13:12:29.916+0000) > > Why are you playing against bronze 3 if you&#x27;re in high elo? Because normal queue does not care what rank you are.
DYR (EUNE)
: The majority of master and chall 3v3 players are around high plat/low diamond on summoners rift. That would put you around gold, so that would be your TRUE ELO. Sadly very few people play 3v3, so ranking up there is somewhat of an anomaly, if you play in weird hours, when the competiton (500 regular players or so) is offline, you can get matched with silvers ( that are low bronze level on SR) and just roflstomp your way up. If it's fun for you, go on and play it, but if you wanna do it for the "achievement" of reaching a high rank...well it's an irrelevant mode.
> [{quoted}](name=SaltGawd,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AW95vrzl,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-29T06:31:22.595+0000) > > The majority of master and chall 3v3 players are around high plat/low diamond on summoners rift. That would put you around gold, so that would be your TRUE ELO. > Sadly very few people play 3v3, so ranking up there is somewhat of an anomaly, if you play in weird hours, when the competiton (500 regular players or so) is offline, you can get matched with silvers ( that are low bronze level on SR) and just roflstomp your way up. > > If it&#x27;s fun for you, go on and play it, but if you wanna do it for the &quot;achievement&quot; of reaching a high rank...well it&#x27;s an irrelevant mode. Every time i queue up on 3v3, i get diamond/master/challenger opponents. Every single matchup is hard but winnable. You can lose a teamfight only two times and it's game over. It's next to impossible to turn the game around. So every match i play flawlessly without making too many mistakes, i win.. I get around +30 lp per win and lose only -10 lp.. I shot up from gold 5 to plat 3 in a short period of time. I main support. (got carried?) I'm managing to play as good as the master level 3v3 players.. It's not roflstomping at any point tbh. Even if i have to solo bot, i'll have to play it almost flawlessly to win the lane. (Losing 1 CS is enough to make you fall behind and lose the lane) The reason why i'm not diamond yet is simply because i only have time to play 2-4 matches per weekend because of IRL. If i played 5v5, i'd have time to play only 1-2 matches on the weekend. That's why i play 3v3 ranked only. I wouldn't say i'm gold elo. In 5v5 i was plat elo for a long time. Matching up with high plat / low diamond players in solo queue. Then i started to stay stuck in gold rank cause i simply didn't have enough time to play. (1-2 matches per weekend) I've been playing since 2009 so i'd say i've learned this game enough to be confidently at least plat elo.
: > Or a plat 5 who thinks he&amp;#039;s good. Does mistakes repeatedly trough out all the game and still gets a win cause a random in our team feeds him. Gold 1 here, plays only Ashe support and the likes in normals xD Go take your complexities somewhere else if you thought we play our mains in normals or something.
> [{quoted}](name=Ashe mage AD,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=IQq8slFn,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-29T09:47:45.692+0000) > > Gold 1 here, plays only Ashe support and the likes in normals xD > Go take your complexities somewhere else if you thought we play our mains in normals or something. The point is: The winning toxic enemy player takes the normal game seriously and spams EZ GAME ZEZEEZZEZE When nobody was really trying to win, but to practice champs or just have fun. It annoys me when a person thinks he's the next challenger player when he wins a normal game against an AD soraka.. But thankfully there's a report button so these cocky egotistical players get what they deserve eventually.
Rioter Comments
Jsp (EUW)
: Losing to unskilled people irritates you.
What pushed me over the edge to write this? The plat 5 goes "EZ GAME EZZZZZZ EZEZEZEEZZEE EZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"
Rioter Comments
: What is the concept of Kayle's E?
Except that kayle paired with nunu is brokenly op and just destroys everything. But you're probably talking about 5v5..
DooTsoNz (EUW)
: Soo I got banned :DD
Fun fact: People who rage and flame in chat are mostly bronze/silver ELO. So the moral of the story is: Git gud?
: Riot needs to fire the people who balence this Game
Singed literally hasn't been touched since season 1 LUL. And you claim he's op.. http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/023/824/baINLAUH.jpg
: Did i ask?
> [{quoted}](name=ThoiTerror,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=37U6vdaK,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-04-25T21:44:02.978+0000) > > Did i ask? People don't ask for tips. Tips are told for people. Your attitude shows why you'll be always stuck in bronze. Next time, respect your higher ranking officers. {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}}
: My teams are bad.
Pro tip: Have 3 supports and two hard carries. Buy support items like ardent censer and knights vow, ect... Shield and heal your carries to hell and they'll just mow down the enemy team every tf.
Mr Mantheon (EUNE)
: It's glad to know some1 is watching out and trying to help others! You didn't get it. Did you? The reasson why I made this post is because I wanted to let rito knows what's going on there. So they can fix that in futured events. BTW I appreciate your oppinion, have a nice day!
> [{quoted}](name=Mr Mantheon,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=2uZHAHXG,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-24T15:45:48.722+0000) > > It&#x27;s glad to know some1 is watching out and trying to help others! > > You didn&#x27;t get it. Did you? The reasson why I made this post is because I wanted to let rito knows what&#x27;s going on there. So they can fix that in futured events. > > BTW I appreciate your oppinion, have a nice day! Are you saying that riot support doesn't let riot know what's going on? I don't think riot has time to read the boards all day.
: I am not talking about words that don't get me banned, I am talking about words that get me banned. Telling my dad to shut the fk up will maybe cause his eyebrows rise but calling my dad a f#g#t would get me kicked out of the house. The latter I wish to censor.
> [{quoted}](name=C4rolijn91,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wkQ3kYYJ,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-04-24T12:55:50.331+0000) > > I am not talking about words that don&#x27;t get me banned, I am talking about words that get me banned. > > Telling my dad to shut the fk up will maybe cause his eyebrows rise but calling my dad a f#g#t would get me kicked out of the house. > > The latter I wish to censor. There is no hope for you.
Show more

Jsp

Level 73 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion