candoodle (EUW)
: when a shen is trying to be sneaky by hiding in a bush
You can see the sword no matter where on the map.
Owl Bro (EUNE)
: Victorious Janna Skin
You can't, they are unique season rewards, you cant get past season rewards otherwise it wont make sence to give then.
ZartarUK (EUW)
: my title? my text? :S what you on about... anyway the fact the game is "free" has nothing to do with it riot make of a billion from their player base a year so people have the right to complain just like any other game
Talking about TheLastSamuraî text/title, I'm sorry. He has the right to complain indeed but "on verge of quiting lol" like no one cares about him and if he doesnt like the game the way he is, just leave it. They wont change anything cuz of him.
ZartarUK (EUW)
: whats the "free game" got to do with it?
> [{quoted}](name=ZartarUK,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rhYMixrj,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-01-28T15:22:19.059+0000) > > whats the "free game" got to do with it? Well your title and you're text seams like "I bought this game and you fked it, now I quit and I want my money back".
: On Verge Of Quiting LoL due to this new champ select
If you don't like it you're free to quit. Also it's a free game.
Fawkz (EUW)
: Best current Shen skin?
Blood moon's bat passive is pretty nice, the splash art is also sick. TPA's bat has "League of Legends" written, its nice.
Dunlop (EUNE)
: Supp abuse.
Junglers get the same treatment.
SKT Apathy (EUNE)
: I Dont know whats worse...
Switch your first role with your second?
Serika Zero (EUNE)
: Another Fiora counter
Its akali W, not E.
Stell (EUNE)
: I guess it was the loud minority again..?
HypblotoGER (EUNE)
: Placement Matches and their system
Can't climb? The idea of a new season is so you can climb elo. Instead of complaining try playing.
Dage (EUW)
: Placements
If you played rank in December, it doest matter because you didn't had a rank in the season (season ends in early November/late oktober) You get placed depending on your performance and old rank.
: It does have a question mark in the end. '_'
Cambo69 (EUW)
: PVP vs Friends?
Custom Game.
: Riot, please?
I think riot doesn't even read topics with "Riot please".
: Do I have the right to be a salty bronzie now?
zmizzi (EUNE)
: New champ sellect is bulls**t
At leaat you have it. Euw don't have the Dynamic Q.
: My placement tier was really wierd
Its normal. Riot did change the rank system, you're placed lower so youcan climb back, is like an achievement.
: Why does 8-2 make you go down 4 divisions lol, I won like 3 promos last season and got s3
That was Last season, this is a new one, and riot did say they changed the rank system.
: RITO SERVERS !!!
It's either your Internet or your PC, turn the +18 stuff off, amigo.
Bombardox (EUW)
: did challenger get placed in dia ?
The maximum rank you can achieve in placements is Plat 1. There are no exceptions.
: 8/2 Wins ranked, BRONZE FOUR
People need to realise what thing: Its called "New Season" because you're no longer in the same rank you used to. What would be the point of reseting rank and made a new season if you would stay on the same rank? You get lower (and you will always get) so you can climb back to your rank and go even higher, it's a game with a rank. Let's say you're a Professional Runner, you're the best in the whole World, in a Race, you will start equally as the other runners, so you can get a better position. Stop crying and try to see the logic.
: When Heimerdinger is reworked?
The actual Heimer is already a reworked.
Zeromatsu (EUW)
: Now that you mention it... It wonders me that Riot didn't change him in the "immobile mage" update. I mean he is unique, but his gameplay just doesn't fit to League. In that sense, Zyra is also unique due to her plants but still gets a change.
> [{quoted}](name=Zura ja naî,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lR0kEI5e,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-24T21:17:06.182+0000) > > Now that you mention it... It wonders me that Riot didn't change him in the "immobile mage" update. I mean he is unique, but his gameplay just doesn't fit to League. > In that sense, Zyra is also unique due to her plants but still gets a change. Im pretty sure Zyra changes will be somethinf allowing her to use the map environment as spells.
Jumpscar (EUW)
: Brand ult Bug
Have you read the patch notes? It doesn't prioritize Champions anymore.
314exeexe (EUNE)
: Disconnects on EUNE
{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: > [{quoted}](name=VD Neal,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=po4eqQQA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-19T18:06:14.601+0000) > > *Play evelynn in the jungle, she is an EARLY GAME jungler.* > *She kinda sucks if you get camped or have a hard time in the jungle* > > Evelynn is an early game ganker, she applys pressure to the enemy team because of her Stealth passive, granting her pretty decent ganks. > You always want to abuse of your passive, try to not walk into possible warded bushes/zones without having your passive on. > Spamm Q on every enemy, it is used for clearing jungle camps and while chasing enemys (it resets your W CD, 1 seccond each hit). > Use your W when you get slow, or when you have to escape from a bad situation or you need to get a kill. > Use your E on jungle camps for the attackspeed, this spell doesn't really matter against enemy Champions. > Your R is pretty decent, don't be afraid to use it WHILE you're ganking, it gives a slow and gives you a shield, you might seam squishy but your R can change the fight. > > As for items, just go for the {{item:1414}} (normal jungle item), than I go full tank, depending on the enemy team damages, going AP Eve is still good and you will deal good amout of damage BUT you will also die really fast, so Tank eve is the way to go. > Some Good Items for her: > {{item:3116}} slow the enemy with EVERY Q > {{item:3001}} vs heavy AP carrys on enemy team > > A build exemple: > > {{item:1414}} {{item:3673}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3026}} > {{item:3742}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3053}} are also pretty good items on her. > As for the boots, I would go {{item:3111}} or {{item:3047}} . > > > In team fights, make sure your team is ready to fight, try to hit the enemy team with your R so you will get a really HUGE shield and slow, engage and tank them for your team. (you will deal damage) thank you. I just need to practise a lot ^^
> [{quoted}](name=ciccirocco,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=po4eqQQA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-01-19T18:55:28.298+0000) > > thank you. I just need to practise a lot ^^ Indeed, practice makes perfection. I used to player her back on season 3/4, there she was more an Assassin jungler, going full AP and one shooting people, but since they changed the meta to TANK in season 5 she got hurt, now is just awful to go full damage (or actualy for more than 2 damage items).
: Evelynn : how to use her?? why do I do no damage and feel so useless to my team?
*Play evelynn in the jungle, she is an EARLY GAME jungler.* *She kinda sucks if you get camped or have a hard time in the jungle* Evelynn is an early game ganker, she applys pressure to the enemy team because of her Stealth passive, granting her pretty decent ganks. You always want to abuse of your passive, try to not walk into possible warded bushes/zones without having your passive on. Spamm Q on every enemy, it is used for clearing jungle camps and while chasing enemys (it resets your W CD, 1 seccond each hit). Use your W when you get slow, or when you have to escape from a bad situation or you need to get a kill. Use your E on jungle camps for the attackspeed, this spell doesn't really matter against enemy Champions. Your R is pretty decent, don't be afraid to use it WHILE you're ganking, it gives a slow and gives you a shield, you might seam squishy but your R can change the fight. As for items, just go for the {{item:1414}} (normal jungle item), than I go full tank, depending on the enemy team damages, going AP Eve is still good and you will deal good amout of damage BUT you will also die really fast, so Tank eve is the way to go. Some Good Items for her: {{item:3116}} slow the enemy with EVERY Q {{item:3001}} vs heavy AP carrys on enemy team A build exemple: {{item:1414}} {{item:3673}} {{item:3116}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3026}} {{item:3742}} {{item:3748}} {{item:3053}} are also pretty good items on her. As for the boots, I would go {{item:3111}} or {{item:3047}} . In team fights, make sure your team is ready to fight, try to hit the enemy team with your R so you will get a really HUGE shield and slow, engage and tank them for your team. (you will deal damage)
: You do no damage and are useless to the team because Evelynn does no damage and is useless to the team...
> [{quoted}](name=Pref jungIe,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=po4eqQQA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-19T17:54:41.639+0000) > > You do no damage and are useless to the team because Evelynn does no damage and is useless to the team... nice help (joke.)
RazerX (EUW)
: You don't have to explain to me how this game works. I've been playing it for almost 3 years. But from reading your answer you clearly have no idea how this game appears to people starting out. New players don't even know they have summoner spells to unlock at different levels because the game doesn't explain it. The tips about the game are useless. Camp timers? What the hell is a camp and why would I want it? Wait there is jungling? Oh but thats useless at level 1 because the camps will kill most level 1 summoner champs because of a lack of runes and masteries. You've been playing this game for too long to understand what needs to be explained to new players and when to explain what. All you can come up with are timers which are useless to new players because those things don't matter when you are level 1.
> [{quoted}](name=AeonsLegend,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=dgcytkLZ,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2016-01-12T00:19:34.147+0000) > > You don't have to explain to me how this game works. I've been playing it for almost 3 years. But from reading your answer you clearly have no idea how this game appears to people starting out. New players don't even know they have summoner spells to unlock at different levels because the game doesn't explain it. The tips about the game are useless. Camp timers? What the hell is a camp and why would I want it? Wait there is jungling? Oh but thats useless at level 1 because the camps will kill most level 1 summoner champs because of a lack of runes and masteries. > > You've been playing this game for too long to understand what needs to be explained to new players and when to explain what. All you can come up with are timers which are useless to new players because those things don't matter when you are level 1. Have you played the Tutorial since season 4? It explains whats jungle, how to get items, get summoners, and a lot more.
ChiTenshi (EUW)
: General Build: {{item:3117}} {{item:3092}} {{item:3190}} {{item:3050}} {{item:2045}} {{item:3222}} Get {{item:3110}} if the enemy team is more AD Heavy.
I like {{item:3025}} , Sheen proc + CDR + Slow area + Mana + Armor.
RazerX (EUW)
: I disagree, this game has NO help whatsoever for new players. That's why a lot of people run around clueless. You have to research a lot to understand what is what in this game or get help from other players. The info you get from the forums or other sources? It's mumbo jumbo for new players because people who write them have full knowledge of the game. Meaning they don't think like beginners. Meaning the information people look for when they start out isn't there. The game itself is horrendous at telling you what to do, especially on summoners rift. The lower levels are filled with smurfs and toxic idiots, expecting people at level 1 to play perfect.
Press scoreboard you can see the summoner spell CD, wow u dont have to know the SS timer. Activate de mana cost option, wow you dont have to know how much do your spells cost. Press scoreboard and see the jungler camps timers, wow you dont have to remember them anymore. Activate the beginners option in the menu, get tips about the game. Yep, beginners have to help at all... You also have to unlock the summoner spells by leveling up, permitting the player to feel comfortable and adapt to each. You have far to much help in the game.
Riryz (EUW)
: how do you know that? can you prove it? link the site where you found it. (im talking about an official announcement of course, not just speculations)
We will receive the 5tg championship skin this year, so we will get a bundle.
Nyxanna (EUW)
: Do we need more sex in LoL?
Well..smite is a God themed game. Following the legends and mythologys, Gods were naked, os most likely had breasts and sometimes sexual parts exposed. So yeah ..smite has a couple.. Eitherway, play Hentai games.
: Rioters
There are rioters in every servers, hope simeone plays with you. :)
Rayz019 (EUNE)
: A Jungler That is Unlikely to Change in the Near Future?
quinn, nidalee, rek sai, kindred, lee sin, rengar, fizz.
Fabiozo (EUW)
: Championship/Victorious Riven Skin
Yes, there will even be a Bundle in November.
: WHAT IF I SAID THE NEW CHAMPION IS A YORICK REWORK !!!
The new champion is actually a new champion. Yorick will indeed get a re work, after Shen/Taric.
Four Star (EUW)
: How can you beat Malphite into Lulu
Hugh your turrey, rush Banner Of Command, you will give up on farming sadly.
Houssém (EUW)
: Can EUNE codes be redeemed on EUW?
Yes they are different. Euw codes cannot ve used elsewhere besides on euw. And the same for the others servers
: no... you dont understand... the tahm kench WAS IN MY TEAM !!! NOT IN THE ENEMY TEAM............ a soraka or a teemo that is in YOUR team cant do anything to you, only good things... but this tahm kench from MY team was getting us killed... we had to run away from our OWN member....
Can't do nothing about trolls :p
Cypherous (EUW)
: You don't "have" to follow traditions, getting married in a church is tradition but people dont do that either :P
Kauski (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=VD Neal,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=XAIi3GVh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-10T13:51:15.971+0000) > > Have you seen darius on LCS? > Im talking about the first juggernaut darius, you know..the one with double damage and healing on Q? > Pretty much every Darius in LCS had a negative score with at least 6deads only in lanning phase. no sh1t, against darius vs 2 lane???? logic in ur argument was again? Darius is still too strong toplaner even after the self heal nerfs, its just fuckin retarted that you cant do shit on most toplane champs against darius = shit game
Im sry if you cant win vs him. Just play quinn and abuse the range and blind, play poppy and kick is butt, play lissandra and he is useless. Oh boy so many options..
Kauski (EUNE)
: wanna balance darius?
Have you seen darius on LCS? Im talking about the first juggernaut darius, you know..the one with double damage and healing on Q? Pretty much every Darius in LCS had a negative score with at least 6deads only in lanning phase.
: PLS disable tahm kench on ARAM !!!
What about infinite healing from Soraka? Or mushroom kill spam from teemo? And so goes on..many champs are pretty fun in aram, but hey, it's random.
Cypherous (EUW)
: She already gave you a gift by being your girlfriend, you don't really need anything else, expecting something is just greedy
Indeed, the best gift I could ever ask for. But it's not really being greedy, It's a tradition, just like X-mas and many others.
MacShove (EUNE)
: I don't have problems knowing opponents. It's the new player who doesn't know anything about this game. And there's no time to check the scoreboard in the middle of the fight just to know who to focus
> [{quoted}](name=MacShove,realm=EUNE,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=dgcytkLZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-10T13:37:07.968+0000) > > I don't have problems knowing opponents. It's the new player who doesn't know anything about this game. And there's no time to check the scoreboard in the middle of the fight just to know who to focus Knowing name comes with time. The same with spells, she doesn't know what the enemy spells are right? She will learn it with time by playing.
Cypherous (EUW)
: After 30 years i've matured enough to not actually expect them :P
I dont think its has somethingto do with mmaturity, I would like my GF to give me a gift (even if it was a pirce of paper) even iif I was 80 years old XD
MacShove (EUNE)
: Help for new players
They already have a TON of help. Also Just press the scoreboard and see theiir names.
Riryz (EUW)
: no, youre just being greedy if you want to have a gift from riot just because you were born...
Don't you get gifts cuz You were born?
Show more

Juno Cipher

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion