Ireeb (EUW)
: You took the risk Riot, and the worst case happened.
It'll take more than flowers and chocolate to get yourself out of this little huff, dear Rito.
: IS attacked riot servers?
#sadnessinhispost
: Black screen instead of Champ Select
Same, I've had this bug too. Unfortunately, I have no solution either. Not that we can tell considering EUW is currently down.
Pessimist (EUW)
: Hopefully, forever.
> [{quoted}](name=Pessimist,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=XTGy7R8t,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-07T22:17:54.822+0000) > > Hopefully, forever. This response xD Appropriate user name.
Anjoulas (EUW)
: [Resolved] Login - Server not responding
It's absolutely hilarious seeing all the panicked comments on this thread when the servers were only down for 3 hours :) Plus, this has been the first out tage in months that I can remember. We're too young to be this cynical and all gloom and doom.
: Patch 5.11... Coincidence or not?
I'm glad i have no idea who the hell this is. I fail to see how this is newsworthy. But each to their own - gotta respect other people's religions. Even this.
Rich (EUW)
: Dude are you still around?
> [{quoted}](name=Rich,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JzvTHVQA,comment-id=002b0001,timestamp=2015-06-09T17:04:26.588+0000) > > Dude are you still around? Hey dude. I'm still alive, just don't get much chance to play at the moment. Should stabilise in about a week or so :D hope all's well with you.
Jabbabax (EUNE)
: Stop judging people by their rank
SoloQ isn't even a good or accurate representation of skill at all. It's a completely different game to League of Legends xD I used to put stock in ranks, but the more players with platinum borders I've seen on my team who are absolutely shit, the more i've come to understand that there's much less difference than people like to admit. Get to Diamond 4 and then it might mean something...like you're still nothing compared to masters or challenger xD
: Who has the hardest hitting, non-ultimate, ability in the game?
Isn't Sivir's Q pretty high up there? Are you talking with scaling or not?
shileka (EUW)
: i'm pretty sure the NSA is now watching your account
> [{quoted}](name=shileka,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=EFasIcvE,comment-id=000100010001,timestamp=2015-05-18T14:00:04.224+0000) > > i'm pretty sure the NSA is now watching your account Let them. They can learn a thing or two! *shakes fist*
: So people take the last sentence very serious ..
> [{quoted}](name=PePsiLemoNN,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=wGMLEa6w,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-05-18T13:20:13.767+0000) > > So people take the last sentence very serious .. More seriously than I'll ever take you.
: Is vi good?
> [{quoted}](name=potatismogel,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9yB23VyE,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-05-18T13:14:25.000+0000) > > can handle high skill caps....im a pretty average player?(Im not very good) What? xD
: lee sin
So you think that if someone is blind they have no idea which limb they're using? Had it ever occurred to you that it's precisely because they can't see that they might even be *more* sensitive to other sensations? No of course not.
: Will you buy Ekko?
Gotta catch 'em all - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS. There's no point refusing to buy a champion. I hate Nidalee and Riven, but I already own Riven and at some point, I will dirty my hands and get Nidalee. There's no point not owning a champion. Plus it makes you much more useful for SoloQ if you ever get a team where pick and bans are actually relevant and you need to swap champions.
: So by that very nature, if anything under Diamond 4 is bad, Bronze have to respect they're fucking awful. I accept i'm bad. Can they.
> [{quoted}](name=LoveJessAndPoppy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qb8jo3v3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-05-18T12:58:43.600+0000) > > So by that very nature, if anything under Diamond 4 is bad, Bronze have to respect they're fucking awful. I accept i'm bad. Can they. If you want to ask every single bronze player and find this out, be my guest. But judging on how stupid and ignorant humanity can be, and understanding that LoL players are an evolutional step behind humans, don't count on it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Karmoon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qb8jo3v3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-05-18T12:45:32.542+0000) > > Basically everyone is still learning the basics of the this game. There's no shame in that. We are at different stages of learning, sure, but to think you're good at LoL? Please, watch some pro plays and think again. But but but I'm not bad. Don't say I'm bad at anything. Mommy says I'm great.
> [{quoted}](name=Gorantharon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qb8jo3v3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-05-18T12:52:20.981+0000) > > But but but I'm not bad. Don't say I'm bad at anything. Mommy says I'm great. My apologies. I shouldn't have said people are 'bad'. People are learning. Various stages of being a beginner. There's no shame in that. I mean, you take any discipline and you look into it, and the true masters are always keen to learn. I like guitaring. David Gilmore is one of the best guitarists of all time. You take time to listen to him and he's humble as fuck. Same with BB King. He plays 3 soul destroyingly good notes and then chuckles and goes 'Don't ask me to play that again.' On the other hand you get hacks like the guitarist from U2. He calls himself 'the Edge', and thinks he's good. I know of no guitarist who actually respects this guy xD Master Yi sums it up best: The true master is an eternal student. {{champion:11}} {{item:3717}} {{item:3022}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3143}} {{item:3065}}
: How to stop the RAGE!
Imagine you have a 10-year old relative. Brother, sister, nephew, cousin...whatever. That 10-year old bakes you cake on your birthday. When you bite into it, you realise they made a mistake. It may be something like not adding enough baking powder, so it's not as fluffy as a cake typically is. It may be something more problematic such as mixing up the quantities of salt and sugar you need to add. Would you rage at them? Would you really get pissed off at them? I think most people can agree that getting pissed off with such a child is kinda out of order. And it's similar in LoL. Everyone is learning the game. Sure, they have online egoes cos they're called XxSKRILLEXISCOOLxX. But they're just 17-year old kids from Spain who don't speak much English. They don't know much about anything - they're little kids! Everyone below Diamond 4 is still learning the basics of the game. When I see it like that, I find it difficult to get truly angry at someone's performance. Our games are just filled with horrible, terrible mistakes. I've seen a Caitlyn CS like a boss...but stay in lane way too long. She had no wards. What happens? Rango level 6 double kill. I could have raged at her, but then I thought, 'this player is only in Gold. They don't understand they have to tab and keep track of the enemy jungler. They don't understand warding.' Thinking like this really helps me to not get frustrated, and instead focus on my own terrible play and improving it. All the best.
: Hm, never ever see him bot anymore, always mid or top
> [{quoted}](name=Metalbraind,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=XXNMJxzW,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2015-05-18T12:31:33.054+0000) > > Hm, never ever see him bot anymore, always mid or top I believe he was used as ADC professionally at the MSI recently. Personally, I agree with you and see him as primarily mid or top, but thanks to his buffs, he's actually viable in a lot of lanes. Admittedly, pro-level play makes certain things possible which are not possible at our level - and vice versa.
Jabbabax (EUNE)
: "Stop judging people by their ran" CLARIFICATION
To think anything other than Diamond 4 is good just shows how huge and fragile the ego of the average lol player is. Where are the vast majority of LoL players numerically? Oh, that's right, Bronze and Silver. And from personal experience, I'm telling you that Gold and Platinum players still have *much* to learn about the game. Basically, if you think you're good at this game and you're not Diamond 4 and above, then you're deluding yourself. Basically everyone is still learning the basics of the this game. There's no shame in that. We are at different stages of learning, sure, but to think you're good at LoL? Please, watch some pro plays and think again.
: I actually never play Solo, and that is just because i hate being stuck to a pre-made team, you are always the odd one out and always end up as the scape goat when something goes wrong!
> [{quoted}](name=Metalbraind,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=EFasIcvE,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2015-05-18T12:39:23.279+0000) > > I actually never play Solo, and that is just because i hate being stuck to a pre-made team, you are always the odd one out and always end up as the scape goat when something goes wrong! Once again, it's impossible to be with a premade group in SoloQ. The most you'll be with is a duo Q, which is often an advantage if they get bot lane together. With regards to scapegoating, you can figuratively and literally ignore the batshit insane rantings of the LoL community. False reports count for nothing. SoloQ isn't real LoL, however you can get a lot of experience from it. Whatever you do, do not let the toxicity of the community stop you playing or enjoying a game mode. Cos that means they've won.
: Midlaner
I wouldn't recommend Kata at low levels. Most players shumpo in and get horrible destroyed. Or, worse, they'll feel happy flashing for a support kill and getting killed themselves. They think they're carrying because they scrubbed 16 kills. But they ignore the fact they're feeding because they have 15 deaths. Kata's kit is simple, but play her properly requires a lot of knowledge and experience. Try them all and see which one suits your style. Some people say Xerath is very easy and safe due to his range. However, others find his lack of mobility frustrating. Some like LeBlanc because of her huge mobility and easy escapes. Others don't get on with her fiddly/mechanical nature. Try them all out and find the champ that you personally enjoy playing with and synergise well with :) In my case it was TF. But when I first played TF I hated him. It's a learning experience.
: There is no need to become offensive here, if you are going to pottymouth around here pls atleast do it with style!
> [{quoted}](name=Metalbraind,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=EFasIcvE,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2015-05-18T12:33:21.750+0000) > > There is no need to become offensive here, if you are going to pottymouth around here pls atleast do it with style! I said nothing offensive. Just trying to break through to the legions of solo players that LoL is a team-based game. It's not a one player game. SoloQ exists, but it's not real LoL, and it's a mode facilitated by the ability to be social and get on with others. SoloQ is harder because you have to play as a team with people you've never met before. So, ironically, those who struggle with people should make extra effort to find a team of people they're comfortable with. There's just a prevailing culture that all premades are evil, based largely on anecdotal evidence. It's laughable, but I try to stem it when I see it. Just compare the pick and bans at a tournament to the pick and ban phase in SoloQ. They're different, to say the least.
Debîru (EUW)
: I just started ranked, im not very good, but i try my best and i learn from mistakes, i got placed in silver3, that surprised me, and i am allready demoted to silver 4, and afraid i will end up on bronze and be stuck untill hell freezes over. But i am also aware that i "deserve" to end up in the tier i end up in, which is abit sad i think. But it feels like i get paier whit others who just hit level 30 and jumped straight to ranked, oh well, all i can try to do is to improve atleast.
> [{quoted}](name=Debîru,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=M7LV7Ju6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-05-18T01:12:20.261+0000) > > I just started ranked, im not very good, but i try my best and i learn from mistakes, i got placed in silver3, that surprised me, and i am allready demoted to silver 4, and afraid i will end up on bronze and be stuck untill hell freezes over. > > But i am also aware that i "deserve" to end up in the tier i end up in, which is abit sad i think. But it feels like i get paier whit others who just hit level 30 and jumped straight to ranked, oh well, all i can try to do is to improve atleast. You only get stuck in a league because of your own attitude and approach to the game. I have a friend who's been playing LoL for 2 years more than I have. He's in bronze. The thing is, he's incredibly arrogant and thinks he knows everything. In reality, he struggles with basic itemization and his knowledge of champions' abilities is subpar. I, on the other hand, have the attitude that i'm bad and I enjoy learning and improving. No surprises as to who's stuck in bronze and who isn't. Long story short: You determine your own rank. Source: Every player who gets the basics of the game (Is in Diamond 4 and up) can always get another account up there without problems. Because they understand the fundamentals of the game.
Primo88 (EUNE)
: New report category (for rank games only) proposal,"Defeat factor".
This idea is terrible and only feeds into the huge egoes of trash tier players even further. I'm in Gold/Platinum, if i lose it's someone else's fault. REPORT. When it should be: I'm in Gold/Platinum. I'm still learning the basics of this game and need to analyse my performance to get better.
: Oh look a 4 man premade troll team, aw darn i lost triple LP because they just trollported me! See where i am heading?
> [{quoted}](name=Metalbraind,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=EFasIcvE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-05-18T12:10:11.061+0000) > > Oh look a 4 man premade troll team, aw darn i lost triple LP because they just trollported me! > See where i am heading? If you would kindly remove the tinfoil hat for a second...in ranked the max you can go in with is duo queue. I know you think that premades are all EVIL ISIS TERRORISTS sent by OSAMA BIN LADEN to destroy your democracy...but actually it's just normal guys and gals with friends. Try and make some, and you'll see why people play LoL (a *team-based game* together) ;) There's no losing LP with a premade more than 2...unless you're playing LoL and have a full team of 5 - as the game is designed to be played. Solo play is sub optimal. Get some friends :)
: I can see why this would be unappealing to you, but I don't think it's too bad when you have to buy a chroma pack for a base skin. On the other hand, having to spend cash on a chroma for a skin, especially ones that are focused on particles, is just a bad idea in my opinion. You are essentially spending another 590 rp over your 975, and the main issue is that the chromas aren't very cohesive with the new particles. Take Nemesis jax, for example. I think that his purple particles give him an eerie feel, but that the somewhat "happy" colours ruin his theme.
> [{quoted}](name=Jon 678910,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=umi1cv2y,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-05-17T12:07:59.997+0000) > > I can see why this would be unappealing to you, but I don't think it's too bad when you have to buy a chroma pack for a base skin. On the other hand, having to spend cash on a chroma for a skin, especially ones that are focused on particles, is just a bad idea in my opinion. You are essentially spending another 590 rp over your 975, and the main issue is that the chromas aren't very cohesive with the new particles. Take Nemesis jax, for example. I think that his purple particles give him an eerie feel, but that the somewhat "happy" colours ruin his theme. Agreed. I don't really have much more to offer to the discussion. I like your posts.
: Champion Mastery Rewards / Chroma Packs
I think Riot made a critical error with charging for Chroma packs. The reason I can never get one is that...in hots Chroma packs exists and are the reward for champion mastery. In LoL, it just feels like they're charging for something a competitor is not. I think the mastery system is great, but charging for palette swaps has awoken me to how greedy the company can be and I've certainly cooled my jets with league purchases.
teogramm (EUNE)
: Rewarding reporting
The concept of 'report power' already exists. If you constantly spam reports for no reason, your report power drops to nothing so you're eventually just pissing into the wind. On the other hand, if you report well and fairly, then your reports count for something. That's why you don't have to worry about false reports. This is mainly to those poor paranoid bastards who wear tinfoil hats and are afraid of premades.
trololol (EUW)
: LiNk's 18-page letter.
That is some seriously embarrassing crap right there. Celebrity worship is utterly retarded.
: chat restriction
Haha, if you think you have it bad now, you have no idea just how harsh the Tribunal was. People *hate* toxic behaviour. Better clean up your act before then.
: Level difference between game and board
Everyone posts from smurf accounts here anyway, so I don't see the difference.
: Difference between "Broken" & "Overpowered"
> Riven is also in this "broken" category due to how much her kit offers. So numbers wouldn't help her? Change her shield to scale off bonus health. Increase the cool downs on her dashes. Problem more or less solved. She's a broken champ who is extremely frustrating to play against due to her numbers, which can be tweaked. Same thing with Nidalee. Overloaded kit. They just tweak Q mechanic, (it's interesting but makes no sense and rewards luck) and increase her cougar flash cool down and it should be better. This is a bit of a dangerous topic though. Sometimes you need 'broken' mechanics to keep a champ relevant and interesting. Take Nasus for example. The Q mechanic is completely broken. But, all that results in is keeping Nasus permanently a viable champ. Same thing with other game. Starcraft: Broodwar is an excellent example of how every side had broken units, but managed to balance out.
ChiTenshi (EUW)
: Post it in the Boards then. Literally, the Quinn and Azir mains spammed their stuff to get noticed and posted it everywhere. The fact it's just on Reddit and you simply tell me that without even a link shows how stupid some Zed mains are. Copy and paste the whole thing into a Discussion and post in on the Boards.
> [{quoted}](name=ChiTenshi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OMMgahdy,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-05-17T04:14:01.386+0000) > > Post it in the Boards then. Literally, the Quinn and Azir mains spammed their stuff to get noticed and posted it everywhere. > > The fact it's just on Reddit and you simply tell me that without even a link shows how stupid some Zed mains are. > > Copy and paste the whole thing into a Discussion and post in on the Boards. Whoa dude. I think you missed the point of my post entirely xD My point was no Riot staff who can actually influence this aspect of the game will even consider smelling EUW boards. I mean, it's bad enough to put normal users like me off it and go elsewhere, why would Rioters come here just to get abused? My point was Reddit is a much more efficient and high-profile way of getting 'red' attention. It's not on Reddit. I've not started it. I have no idea where you're getting that from, but it makes you sound like you have some problems with comprehension. So, sorry, but the one who's showed themselves to be incredibly stupid is you xD
ChiTenshi (EUW)
: I've seen the Quinn and Azir bug discussions, but I've never seen any Zed bug discussions. You fanboys sound desperate for a reason so that these Zed changes don't happen. Here's some advice that might help. Make 1 giant discussion that goes in-depth with every single argument against this Zed change, and that might get a glimpse by Riot, might...
> [{quoted}](name=ChiTenshi,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OMMgahdy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-05-17T04:06:07.135+0000) > > Here's some advice that might help. Make 1 giant discussion that goes in-depth with every single argument against this Zed change, and that might get a glimpse by Riot, might... ...if it was on Reddit.
Solash (EUW)
: What are the most cringeworthy summoner names you've seen in LoL
Pretty much anything with "xX" or stuff which uses numbers to attempt to spell. Like Jolt-3D. Looks absolutely retarded.
: EU or NA, Who is the best region?
Obviously South America. {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:82}}
Cinnamon (EUW)
: Does Ekko's Sword have a name?
Pretty sure it's called 'Roger'.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: Can we please finally get an ingame voice chat?
It's a nice idea, but it's not realistic. Take for example a knife. A bladed tool which is vital in food preparation, medical procedures and mandatory for survival in certain environments. Give it to a mentally unstable person - you got people murdered. Or Nuclear fission/fusion. A reaction that can potentially generated a huge amount of energy which could be harnessed for all sorts of things. Give it to a mentally unstable nation - you got Hiroshima. And then because they wanted to get more 'data' the bastards went and bombed Nagasaki too. So in the same vain, voice chat is mandatory in LoL. But all LoL teams will communicate via skype or team speak or mumble etc. SoloQ is the weird/mentally unstable game. You would literally get kids trying to deafen others or screech so loud or play really high frequencies just to damage other people's ears and spoil their experience. I use my ears for my work. I'm *not* letting children of EUW get a chance to damage that. I don't care if 98% of the population are good. It's not worth it.
: Let us talk about Lux
I'm a bit iffy about threads which are 'buff my main'. Then I saw a comparison to Zed and LB, champs who are totally different classes and that convinced me that this probably isn't worth much. Yes, I'm aware that they may have to lane against each other, but LoL is more than about laning. You get different character classes laning against each other all the time, it doesn't make them comparable because they have totally different purposes.
Riot tmx (EUW)
: Increase of drophacks - May 2015
Looking forward to the threads of all the reprobates begging for their account back after they get discovered cheating. Saying 'I only wanted to try it. It was just a few games.' No mercy for cheaters. Get rekt. *spits*
: 4v5 in low ELO
> [{quoted}](name=kubasvaton,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=t2H2vNEW,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-05-16T23:10:16.534+0000) > > I was pissed off and shouted insults infront of my PC Feeling natural rage? Check. Doesn't act like a pathetic nerd and type out rage in all chat? Check. Upvoted and respect straight for this :) Take a leaf from this guy's book, you chat restricted bozos. You're allowed to feel stuff. Just don't be a little pathetic bitch and feel you need to type it into game chat, eh? Amusingly, I won a 4v5 earlier today... the thing is, my support left as a result of an argument with a jungler. The jungler ganked, and our support didn't set up the gank properly. The jungler got upset and that tilted my support. The support left going 'see if you an win without me.' The problem is that in the first 6 minutes of the game, the support already got me 4 kills. I was snowballing hard. So it was a strange situation. Yes, the support should have been reported for going AFK...however, his first 6 minutes kinda won us the game because I managed to totally destroy that match xD Anyway, the way I see it is, as long as there's a percent chance of winning above zero, you may as well throw the dice. If you're trying to save time, then by all means surrender and start a new. But you won't learn as much as from playing through defeats, once you are emotionally stable enough to handle defeat.
I3onito (EUW)
: Going mid with a ADC, who could work?
Unless you're diamond 4 or above, anyone you're good with. Below then champion familiarity and game experience are much more important. For example, I have maybe 200 games on Jinx. I have never played Syndra in Summoner's Rift. If I was on your team, who do you think I would do better with in mid lane? Same things in all lanes at low levels, to be honest. I have many games on Aatrox, and I have absolutely smashed Thresh, Blitz and Pedobear supports on bot lane. That doesn't make Aatrox better as a support champ, it simply means that I had more knowledge of the game and more mastery of my champ than the enemy did. (seriously though, level 2 tower dives done legitimately. Aatrox brings things to the bot lane which really shouldn't be there xD)
: Ashe Bug - Crit Runes not working
Good question though. I was wondering the same thing :)
: If you get disconnected and you are unable to reconnect and you get reported 9x and get a ban, how would you react?
> [{quoted}](name=Intreducor,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ox9JlZ2P,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-05-16T23:11:08.298+0000) > > If you get disconnected and you are unable to reconnect and you get reported 9x and get a ban, how would you react? It doesn't work like that. I've had games where that's definitely happened to me. We were losing hard, I was trying a new jungler. And people were spamming surrender votes. Then suddenly, my LoL stops and my computer decides it's time to update and restart. 5 minutes later, I try to log back in and bam - the game is over. However, I've had nothing bad happen to me during that time. Maybe I did get reported 9 times? Certainly the system would have logged that as an AFK/Leave. However, because my overall record is really good I didn't get any kind of warning ban or anything. The system is a little more durable than people give it credit for. The huge mistake that people make is thinking that a warning = they got reported once. A warning means you've been reported a LOT over a short period of time. You don't actually know when or how you got reported. The system is automated, however, it's learnt from us. So if someone calls you a 'and odious mollusk face', even if everyone reports them, I doubt it would lead to punitive action. Because the chances are this type of insult isn't used often enough to warrant the system recognising it. However, if you were to say, 'You tumblr fucking gay jew %%%%%% tranny tit mongler, I will kill you.' then the system has learnt from us that the vast majority of EUW won't tolerate that and it's likely to crack down on you a lot harder. That's why you can get reported for different things in different servers, because the system learns and adapts from the culture they are in. For example, in America they only respect/worship celebrities and who they're told to on TV. That's why you can say 'Your mom' and it's OK. In Korea, however, there is still a culture of respect for elders, so insulting someone's mother is going to be treated far more harshly than in the US. There are vids and many articles on the subject. Why not try to take a look at them? It's pretty fascinating really.
: When is the pre-mades nightmare going to end ?
If you got a warning after the match that means you've been reported a lot recently. Remember, LoL is a team-based game. It's meant to be played *with* people. Playing by yourself is really sub optimal. I have many many stories about having great experiences with premades. You should try to look at your communication online and make some friends. You can do it! Good luck.
ali5425435 (EUNE)
: Really Riot?
Might be better to post in your own native language forums. All we get is that you're angry, using a champ which is too difficult for that ELO and you're blaming Riot for being toxic and getting reported.
: I have worked on a large MMO, American based company, same deal, we still gave support to EU being based here obviously, even on the forums. None of that is an excuse for Riots utter lack of support for the EU region. It does not take a developer to post, Riot has EU support staff, CMs, technical support etc. All it takes is for a handful to post when there is a problem. No one in the EU expects the developers to give a damn about our feedback as they are in the NA as you say but that doesn't excuse the rest of the EU staff.
> [{quoted}](name=Ionia tour guide,realm=EUW,application-id=WRrW6N5X,discussion-id=r1RqdlxN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-05-13T12:13:09.608+0000) > > I have worked on a large MMO, American based company, same deal, we still gave support to EU being based here obviously, even on the forums. None of that is an excuse for Riots utter lack of support for the EU region. > > It does not take a developer to post, Riot has EU support staff, CMs, technical support etc. All it takes is for a handful to post when there is a problem. No one in the EU expects the developers to give a damn about our feedback as they are in the NA as you say but that doesn't excuse the rest of the EU staff. I agree with you 100%. It's not that hard to manage a community's expectations. My question is, how do you expect this message of yours to ever reach the people who need to hear it? I don't know the answer myself, I'm afraid. But I am extremely skeptical that this board will have any impact.
: Lack of communication from Riot to EU
Mate, these are the 'official' boards, but in reality it's just a small hole no one pays attention to. you're best off going to reddit. This is a place for people to whine about chat restrictions and broken champions. They're an American company, why on earth would the game designers venture on to some weird-ass European thing?
B14ckout (EUW)
: Its your firewall. That moment when people are too retarded to understand sarcasm ^^ Well what to expect from underaged pricks aka 80% of lol "community" xD
> [{quoted}](name=Cerberùs,realm=EUW,application-id=WRrW6N5X,discussion-id=oGfpbEv2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-05-11T16:30:17.383+0000) > > Its your firewall. That's right. The problem is almost definitely on the player's side. In my game 5 players had exactly the same problems at the same time and DCed, what are the chances of them all having firewall issues at exactly the same time. What a mystery. xD
: Sorry bro, I'm not a game grade master. I can easily tell you that it's confusing a hell of a lot of people though. What's wrong with A+ to F-?
> [{quoted}](name=Annie Dark Child,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YrczXEQM,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-05-10T13:14:03.637+0000) > > Sorry bro, I'm not a game grade master. I can easily tell you that it's confusing a hell of a lot of people though. What's wrong with A+ to F-? Hey, I didn't say it was right or wrong. Personally, I think it's odd that they opted for the 'S' system as it's not something that's familiar in the western world. The only reason it exists in games such as Devil May Cry and Rival Schools is that graphic text is extremely hard to localize properly as it requires the devs to actually create new content for different locals. This is something they're often unwilling to do as the game has long been released before localisation takes place. It's getting better with time, but still, I understand your confusion and know you're not alone.
Show more

Karmoon

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion