Rismosch (EUW)
: Why do I have to log in again all the time?
Hi Rismosch, You can store your log in information with your browser which is why the information gets filled in automatically. That's why it doesn't log you in automatically into the boards then, it's locally stored and not on the database :)
: honorlevel
Hi sterke koffie, > After a game you can honor a player you think has shined during the match. Currently there are three categories you can choose from. If every player in your team honors, you all progress a little in honor. > > Remember that in order to gain honors you don’t have to be honored - just play and be sportsmanlike! Being honorable both during the year and when it’s ending makes you earn cool rewards! > > More info about Honor system can be found [here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008474148). It can take a really long while before reaching a checkpoint as there's multiple factors in honor :) Have a read on the page mentioned above, it should give you a lot of info! Greetings, Kaya
Optiqz (EUW)
: Virus in League Of Legends?
It sounds more like he clicked a link that took him to a website containing malware or something like that which is causing him to send spam. It's usually trojan's that get spread like that :) I'd suggest he scans his pc using anti malware bytes, he should be good to go then!
: Looking for Dutch people to play with(Normal&Flex)
Dutchies unite! 26, female and rotterdam area ;) Feel free to add me!
xTigax3 (EUW)
: I would have quite a few ideas to make that possible or at least a step towards a solution. Is there any way I could have a chat or talk towards someone that can make a change happen?
> [{quoted}](name=xTigax3,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=jUwsLA4B,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-09T19:04:36.990+0000) > > I would have quite a few ideas to make that possible or at least a step towards a solution. Is there any way I could have a chat or talk towards someone that can make a change happen? There's always the feedback option here on the boards, of make a feed back ticket via support! :)
xTigax3 (EUW)
: The biggest problem I feel is that trolling someone hardcore by ingame actions to get him to flame or being toxic with pure sarcasm all game until someone loses it is nothing you get banned for ever. You maybe have to do it for hundrets of games with many reports from streamers until something happens. I know a friend who got permabanned because he lost his nerves, he then proceeded to troll 200 games on his smurf without using a single bad word and he never got a punishment but he always happily bragged about his 2 or 3 instant feedbacks he got from getting others to rage. Flame is not ok by any means and hate speech or any personal attacks or threats should always be an instant ban, but you can simply mute a player who spams or calls you bad for every mistake. You can't mute the "adc nunu" that runs after your jungler and steals his farm and then feeds another lane to %%%% up 3 players of his team completly.
> [{quoted}](name=xTigax3,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=jUwsLA4B,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-09T18:34:48.445+0000) > > The biggest problem I feel is that trolling someone hardcore by ingame actions to get him to flame or being toxic with pure sarcasm all game until someone loses it is nothing you get banned for ever. You maybe have to do it for hundrets of games with many reports from streamers until something happens. I know a friend who got permabanned because he lost his nerves, he then proceeded to troll 200 games on his smurf without using a single bad word and he never got a punishment but he always happily bragged about his 2 or 3 instant feedbacks he got from getting others to rage. > Flame is not ok by any means and hate speech or any personal attacks or threats should always be an instant ban, but you can simply mute a player who spams or calls you bad for every mistake. You can't mute the "adc nunu" that runs after your jungler and steals his farm and then feeds another lane to %%%% up 3 players of his team completly. I do agree there! Trolling is something that is harder to punish, simply because we cannot always say for sure that they are intentionally dying or something you know :) Hopefully in the near future we will be able to handle these kind of issues better, for now we are doing everything we can to keep it as fair as possible! Thank you for the feedback however, where possible surely it'll be updated in a manner that will be able to implement more fairness to the game! :) Greetings, Kaya
: Why Riot??
Hi The Bosnian Izo, The 10LP is because the ranked queue's were taken down! That means loss prevention kicks in, making sure the losing team doesn't lose LP, where as the winning team still gets some LP for winning :) Loss prevention is an automatic procedure because we cannot guarantee that everyone in that game will be able to stay in the game when we take down the ranked queue's or that they'll be able to stay connected while the connection issues are still there! Sorry for the inconvenience. Greetings, Kaya
Peigom (EUW)
: Clash and friends.
Hi Peigom, You can look in Discord, or ask for people here to join you in a team! :)
: You can't just add the skins to my acc ?? i've spent 3h trying to claim them !
I'm just a volunteer sweety, not a rioter (they have the red titles with the logo) :)
BE4 (EUNE)
: At this point , the banning system is just stupid and doesnt make sense
Hi BE4, In order to give you some more accurate answers, might I ask why you feel it's not working? There's a lot to be said about the ban system, so getting some info from your end as to why you feel it's just wrong will make that list a whole lot shorter ;) Greetings, Kaya
: How can I gain less lp while on a winning streak?
Hi BlacObsidian, Some more information regarding mmr can be found [here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752954-Matchmaking-Guide). Your lp has to do with several things, it can be something as simple as the team mmr of your enemies being a lot lower than your own team's mmr! As long as you're winning and doing well you will keep gaining lp. And yes, your mmr can get worse even if you win. If for example you end up going 1/13/1 but get carried to a win then your mmr will lower despite having won that game :) I hope this makes sense to you! Greetings, Kaya
AKI108 (EUNE)
: Honor
Hi AKI108, > After a game you can honor a player you think has shined during the match. Currently there are three categories you can choose from. If every player in your team honors, you all progress a little in honor. > > Remember that in order to gain honors you don’t have to be honored - just play and be sportsmanlike! Being honorable both during the year and when it’s ending makes you earn cool rewards! > > More info about Honor system can be found [here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008474148). It really depends on how many games you play, how often you get honored etc! The page mentioned in the quote will have a lot more information that you can read, if you have any further questions please do ask them :) Greetings, Kaya
Whyzer (EUNE)
: Disconnects
Hi Megacrit, There are some connection issues at the moment yea, hence ranked queue's have been taken down while the team performs some maintenance! :) Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused! Greetings, Kaya
: i never have connection problems lol, thats why its strange it happens to me now
Yea, it affects a lot of people at the moment! However as I'm not of the tech people I wouldn't be able to tell you what is causing it, all I can do is inform people to my fullest and hope everyone can understand they're working on it ^_^
: Also, i can't login on riot support. when i try, it says "we have suseffuly logged you out" so i can't write the ticket
> [{quoted}](name=Zeca O Noob,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=VtcBOeqc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-09T17:57:41.156+0000) > > Also, i can't login on riot support. when i try, it says "we have suseffuly logged you out" so i can't write the ticket Hi Zeca O Noob, I think it might have to do with the current connection issues! In order to write a ticket log yourself out first, then request to make a new ticket which prompts you to log in. Sometimes it helps :) If not, please give it some time while the tech guys perform maintenance due to the connection issues and try again later! :) Greets, Kaya
: 10 lp form a ranked game...
Hi BigBoiBronzeMan, The lower IP has to do with the fact that ranked queue's have been taken down! Due to that loss prevention has kicked in, which also hands out a lower IP because a lot of people lose connection when the ranked queue's go down. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but maintenance had to be performed sadly :( Greetings, Kaya
: Do you know when Ranked will be up again and btw I feel like Riot has been experiencing a lot of issues lately, hasn't it? That's so odd and sad :c
> [{quoted}](name=Milkaholika,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=HhEjrFux,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-06-09T18:02:45.255+0000) > > Do you know when Ranked will be up again > and btw I feel like Riot has been experiencing a lot of issues lately, hasn't it? That's so odd and sad :c We don't know sorry! I have to admit I wouldn't know, I've been without a computer for over 2 months due to my move and pc being ruined by ups so I've only recently been able to play games again D: However I haven't seen anything come by about regular issues, so I can only say that from what I've seen on the sidelines it's actually not that bad :)
: yeah but that still has no use for the normal games thank god i didnt do ranked.... cuz that lp would have been lost and i know riot aint giving that lp back ....
> [{quoted}](name=The God Cheesus,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=lwUTvzaa,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-09T17:56:25.797+0000) > > yeah but that still has no use for the normal games thank god i didnt do ranked.... cuz that lp would have been lost and i know riot aint giving that lp back .... Understandable! Normals may be affected as well, but surely if that's so the tech team will look into it and fix it while working on the ranked connectivity issues as well! If after the maintenance you notice that there's still connection issues have a peek over at the support page for [connection issues](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues). Once again sorry for the inconvenience and tech team is working on it <3
BigEasy97 (EUNE)
: No,it wasn't a ranked game,because thats hell upon earth,it was a normal match but it was still a very bad experience for me as a player
> [{quoted}](name=BigEasy97,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=IWAKyWYU,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-09T17:57:48.528+0000) > > No,it wasn&#x27;t a ranked game,because thats hell upon earth,it was a normal match but it was still a very bad experience for me as a player Understandable! If it keeps happening please follow the steps you can find on the support page for [connection issues](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues). If it still doesn't help then please let us know :)
: Got ban warning (from being unable to start error)
Hi The Hero Simon, I agree with what Aory and Milkaholika said! The ranked queue's have been taken down for maintenance and will be back up shortly :) If you end up getting a punishment because of it, please do write a support ticket to Riot and point out the fact your disconnections were during the ranked failures :) Greetings, Kaya
: Dunno man
> [{quoted}](name=Milkaholika,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=LK9jEgfE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-09T17:50:07.300+0000) > > Dunno man It's a good thing I do then ;) It'll be fine, once maintenance smooths out the issues the ranked queue's will be back <3
: Client crashed in ranked solo/duo
Hi Aurora Literious, We've taken down the ranked queue's to perform some maintenance! Sorry for the inconvenience, it should be back up shortly without the issues you had today :) Greetings, Kaya
: Disconnects from game and my internet is perfectly fine
Hi SamituGames, We've taken down ranked queue's because of the connection issues! It'll be back up shortly so hang on tight :) Greetings, Kaya
: Ranked
Hi Volim Svetlanu, Ranked queue is currently taken down for maintenance! Sorry for the inconvenience but it'll be back up shortly :) Greetings, Kaya
BigEasy97 (EUNE)
: Connect and Recconect
Hi BigEasy97, Was this a ranked game? If so, ranked is currently offline now for maintenance, sorry for the inconvenience! It'll be back up soon so hold on tight, and hopefully without the connection issues ;) Greetings, Kaya
: Perfect connection yet dc?
Hi The God Cheesus, Ranked is currently down for maintenance now! Sorry for the inconvenience in your last game. Greetings, Kaya
DutchPro (EUW)
: Why would you not get paid for this job. I am not interested in the job but as is pointed out in the post, it is a pretty important stuff building the community. Why not get paid, it's not like Riot is not a multibillionair company which could use all the help it needs. For children, elderly care, school community I understand they want volunteers since their budget is so low. Riot has plenty to spend, why so greedy on a few extra loans?
We may not get paid in money, but we surely get paid in options! :) We get experience from this, friendships etc and that on it's own is enough for all of us already involved in the volunteer program!
: This format and layout is super broken on mobile btw. Only half is visible and I can't scroll left or right. I can't even find the "post" button to post.
> [{quoted}](name=Player3Th0mas,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EyunKpUX,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-04-23T00:24:01.477+0000) > > This format and layout is super broken on mobile btw. Only half is visible and I can&#x27;t scroll left or right. I can&#x27;t even find the &quot;post&quot; button to post. It's working on my mobile tho! :)
Get Juk3d (EUNE)
: I would love to become a volunteer, I always do try to help people here on boards so why not do it with a green summoner name? :D But I'm not a high elo player, is that a problem?
No your elo doesn't determine whether or not you can become a volunteer :)
jÕhNyP (EUNE)
: being perma banned over 10 times and still arround does that make me passionate about the game?
vladaza123 (EUNE)
: Why everyone uses TS , when Discord is a better quality communication platform?{{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Because on TS we can actually record the conversations for later review (such as making notes etc) where as Discord doesn't provide that option! However you'll find that we are 99% on Discord and just on TS for the meetings :)
Sorwidir (EUW)
: Hello Emissaries, This will be my second time applying. When I first applied (2016) I managed to pass the first stage and got instructed to meet in TS, however, due to my very bad English (speaking-wise) I unfortunately declined. However, now that two years have passed I am wondering, is participating in these "speaking" meetings that you speak of, or speaking generally, a necessity in order to become an Emissary? {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
It is recommended that you at least are present yes, because it will give you the chance to think with us on events etc! However I always create notes at the end of every TH so you could stay informed about everything we discussed etc :) Feel free to apply again and I'm sure we can figure something out for you!
: Already applied last year, got turned down. Honestly I don't think I'd be able to talk to people as patiently as the emmisaries do all the time, otherwise... Well, good luck everyone! :)
> [{quoted}](name=RewardWanted,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EyunKpUX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-22T17:53:20.230+0000) > > Already applied last year, got turned down. Honestly I don&#x27;t think I&#x27;d be able to talk to people as patiently as the emmisaries do all the time, otherwise... > > Well, good luck everyone! :) If you are still interested you can try again! Thanks anyways :)
Shlashpro (EUW)
: It's not very easy to be passionate about the game anymore, having to face a imense amount of toxicity 2/3 games. Can i still apply, i got some ideas which the League of Legends "COMMUNITY" would simply love. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} PS. Whatsup sheepo?
You can always apply! :) Maybe we can rekindle your love for the game as well along the way~
: > Every other week we meet on our Teamspeak to brainstorm and organize our projects. Active participation is important here! I don't know much about teamspeak but does that mean that I wouldn't be able to apply if I am mute ?
9Dem0n9 (EUNE)
: There are always reasons and actions that lead to reactions and in this case -negativity. We both can agree that League is a toxic environment. My main argument is the fact that if you play more there's a higher chance you'll end up getting banned. I myself know the players who are far more toxic than me and still have their accounts untouched simply because they play far less than I do. It is also worth mentioning that we both can agree that Punishment system could improve and that it shouldn't react on quantity of reports (because many of the reports are simply ones the players spam because they were triggered in some way) and most of the reports aren't even valid or argumented. **I didn't ask for an unban right now.** What I wanted to say is that there are a lot of players who aren't inherently toxic that got permabanned and that those players should be given an opportunity to get their accounts back. I've also given an example of one month trial that would let Riot determine should those accounts and players be permanently banned or not. _There's probably little to no chance that this will ever happen but nevertheless it would be a nice thing and opportunity for some players._ Kindest regards!
Being toxic isn't the only reason they could be banned. If they account share or troll for example and then have a game of toxicity they risk their account as well. Account share is a breach of ToS anyways so nothing to do on that one. The matter of the fact is, they have been warned by lower punishments (Chat restriction, 14 days ban), eventually it's just done and over with :) Sadly it's proven that in the end they do no change, and those that truly do will understand why they have been punished the way they have and play on new accounts without problems :) Also, the quantity alone doesn't decide whether or not a player gets punished, if that were the case 4-man premades woul be able to ruin the game in that way for players :)
9Dem0n9 (EUNE)
: Permanent ban removal
Permanently banned accounts won't be unbanned. If you want to show everyone that you've changed you are free to make a new account and play. Sadly as you've already read 90% just doesn't change and they stay either as toxic or become even more toxic. As much as Rioters, and us volunteers can understand it sucks losing your account.. in the end you kind of messed up yourself ya know?
PeaceWolf (EUW)
: Tahm Kench fan art
That looks pretty nice! Do you doodle League related art more often?? (I think you should!) ;)
1n5tanc3 (EUW)
: Having moments in game were I am unable to move or perform an action
Hi 1n5tanc3, It sounds like you may be suffering from package loss in your internet connection. Try this troubleshoot first and see if it helps you anything: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues Personally when I was having similar issues (which also caused me to DC during games) I rang my internet provider and had them check the internet stability. They found it was highly unstable and it turned out that the wall socket was so old it was (quite literally) falling apart and that resulted in the loss of data!
Arzzo (EUW)
: Advice to stay calm when things go wrong?
I've got a special mantra: You can't argue with stupidity... Trust me, as long as you keep that in mind, you'll feel less inclined to even read what people are saying in game :']
etheruem (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=jkyu3Xw4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-02T10:14:26.152+0000) > > Name is a bit ominous, play to live. > > If you stop playing you&#x27;re gonna die. i like the concept not only the streamer get money but the one that is watching also + people can bet in tournaments
so it's a gambling-king of system? That's gonna get shot down rather quickly I'm afraid Oo
Tetori (EUW)
: The sad thing is that I've been banned for something that has a different meaning in my country than it does in others. In the UK it is not a derogatory term for homosexual, the same as the word %%% (the shortened version of %%%got in America) being a cigarette in the UK. The fact that a punishment system doesn't take into consideration the nationality of the player just proves what a crappy system it is. Understand that I'm not complaining about being banned; I'm complaining about a flawed automated system that bans people for words that aren't offensive in their country while pretty much ignoring the people who are wishing death upon others. It's not even like it's a one off thing that happens. I've had countless encounters with the same players over the past 8 years and I frequently get re-matched with people who have been abusive the game before.
Let's be honest, I'm in the UK as well. We both know very well that current day that word is 99% used for purposes of pointing out homosexuals. I mean... what other reasons would you even have to mention it in league... you got time to let people know you're lighting a cigarette during the game? The system is not ignoring the death wishes, in fact you'll find promoting suicide will skip you on the punishment ladder and 9 out of 10 teams leads directly into a permanent ban. The simple fact is: ToS states a lot of rules, and saying those words/abbreviations is just something worth punishing, for all we care it means happy sunshine in the UK... you've agreed to the American Terms of Service and as such they simply are allowed (and should) stick to any rules regarding words etc where they are from.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kayamarazaki,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=RZzlXz56,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-01T21:46:21.049+0000) > > Hi Dagas del ASCO, > > There could actually be a lot of problems on your side :) > For some people something as &quot;simple&quot; as flushing the dns works, where as when I had issues before it turned out that the wall socket of my router was causing an unstable connection! > Have a peek through this, it might really help in finding the source of your problems: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues Seems like its a problem with telenet - riot https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/FNcjjc7d-soo-my-ping-is-way-higher-now
Unlikely to be honest :) I'd say follow the troubleshoot and see what you find out with that. If there is an issue on Riot's side it'll help them determine the cause :)
Tetori (EUW)
: I'm sorry when did we get to the point where Americanised butchered English words were considered the real meaning? The word %%%got is the name of a really disgusting meatball in the UK that like 1% of the population actually find tasty. I dread to think what other words are banned because of their meanings in American English. To think that such a word is considered worse than wishing death or cancer upon someone, what a time we live in.
But the thing is, they are not considered worse.. the disgusting meatball is being used to attack homosexuals in a wordly manner, or anyone deemed "less manly" by overly active piles of testosterone :p The thing is, either you've been reported as negative before, or you've used words that end up skipping directly to your 14-day or perma-ban. Once again, if you feel like the punishment was unfair you can contest it via a ticket to Riot's player support.. but you're gonna have to have way better reasons than disgusting meatballs and American English meanings for them to actually do something with it :p
: Hi, Victim and "negative defining statement told to the victim" please. By the way, the way you writing comments is really nice - the order and tidiness, just perfect :P {{item:3096}} - Golden medal for that mate :)
Well, that is the definition as copied from Google because I was too lazy to write it down myself :p Still it comes down to: you was a negative waddle, people didn't like your behavior so they reported you and apparently you've shown enough negative behavior to get punished :p
Lavenora (EUW)
: Carnival Katarina
It's so perty!!!! It looks like you've send some extra time on the face? I saw you mentioned the same face in the highlighted topic :)
: From 20ms to 74 in hours.
Hi Dagas del ASCO, There could actually be a lot of problems on your side :) For some people something as "simple" as flushing the dns works, where as when I had issues before it turned out that the wall socket of my router was causing an unstable connection! Have a peek through this, it might really help in finding the source of your problems: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues
: Abusive behavior VS Negative Behavior - For People working in RIOT it's the same. #PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Hi AngelDeLaMuerteX, Because you seem a little confused allow me: > Verbal abuse is described as a negative defining statement told to the victim or about the victim, or by withholding any response, thereby defining the target as non-existent. So yes, your behavior was indeed abusive and indeed negative. However negative behavior could be anything from feeding to trolling to simply standing afk, where as abusive behavior has more to do with the things you say in chat. At least, that is my perspective of how to view the difference between them :)
Tetori (EUW)
: Question about suspensions?
Hi TomuChan, You might have been found to be causing a negative game experience. Punishments usually follow a basic path: First Offense: 10 Game Chat Restriction. Second Offense: 25 Game Chat Restriction. Third Offense: Two Week Suspension. Fourth Offense: Permanent Suspension. _**However, it is possible to skip to a Two Week or Permanent suspension based on the severity of the behavior in the game. Excessive negative behavior can result in a Two-Week or Permanent suspension at any time without having a chat restriction on the account.**_ If you wish so, you can appeal by [submitting a request](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/requests/new) to Player Support.
CrNaC1 (EUNE)
: Bag
Are you running discord? If so check this out please: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/oqcpRs11-discord-overlay-preventing-mousekeyboard-input-from-registering
Show more

Kayamarazaki

Level 86 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion