: Edit done,thanks a lot man! i was awake for too long and didn't really focus on the grammar. Cheers man,Glad u liked it :D
It was just one mistake. Again, good job on the masterpiece. :)
Bluejay111 (EUNE)
: whatever but i told ya, rengar is curentlly stronger, even if kha is my main i must accept that he is weaker (don't forget nerfs to kha and buffs to rengar), i see u never played against strong rengar players,i know noobs that can't kill u with Qx5, but u don't need to thrust me, i just know it
Rengar seems strong cos he's more popular than Kha. People don't know the potential of Kha until they play against a good one and he's melting them down like a burning candle. >i see u never played against strong rengar players You just had to go there. I have mate. On PBE when Kha got nerfed/Rengar got buffed and ever since then I've been playing against Rengars. They are strong but I know how to counter them as Kha. With other champs, it varies. On the other hand, you haven't played against experienced Kha players. If you have, your perspective will change.
: A poem about Vayne ♥
I usually don't laugh at Grave's Cigar jokes but yours just made me cry. Good job lad. :) One last thing, just an error you made, >she **teared ** the enemy down Should be **tore**.
iTaLenTZ (EUW)
: Lee sin's buff is unacceptable
Have you tried him on PBE yet?
Bluejay111 (EUNE)
: if rengar activates ult before fight he will oneshot kha he will not even get time to activate ult if he stun him with E and then Q,Q,W,E and again Q. Thrust me, i know rengar pro players he just counter kha now, before kha was stronger, bigger Q dmg, dmg to isolated targets, bigger W dmg, bigger E dmg, damage reduction while stealth, and reactivating passive while in brush, now he can't reactivate it anymore if enemy still stay on brush, before rengar get in, and don't get out,now he get in, u don't get out
He can't oneshot Kha. Even if he lands empowered E on him. All kha needs is to R immediately Rengar jumps on him. Even if he's hit by Rengar E, Rengar can't see him for 1 sec and by the time Kha reappears, Rengar's E effect will almost be over. Kha Q's, takes a chunk of Rengar's hp, Uses R again, heals with W and lands another Q, Rengar dead. izi
TF Unique (EUW)
: Then you get pings like: 'OMG', 'Oops I'm dead', 'I love youuu'.. You get the point.
Well then Riot will prepare a list of words to add from suggestions made by the community. That would make it better I guess.
: you got 3 bans, use them
What if you aren't first pick...? Or first pick won't ban Rengar...?
: Group as 5 - easy. Rengar can not one shot into a team of 5. You could also keep track of when he has ult (it has a massive cooldown early on), exhaust is a great tool. Jungle invades can really hurt him. For him to get kills early on he does need his team, something as simple as flashing out of his empowered E with end the chase and put his ult on a big cooldown without him getting anything for it. Rengar has to snowball or he is not good.
>Group as 5 - easy. Rengar can not one shot into a team of 5. LIES! Rengar ults, empowered Q on your ADC, gg oneshot achieved. The reaction time before rengar hits is like 0.5sec. Your ADC will be long gone before you think to exhaust/cc.
Bluejay111 (EUNE)
: i would like to see kha's and rengar's strength equal, so yeah,why don't they nerf renga rand then buff kha...
But Kha kills Rengar easily when Isolated...
: Janna is the most annoying champ to grace this world. And Wukong's ult ratio and dps is just stupid.
I know she because of her peel, heal, shield, Bonus MS. The trick is to take her down together with her adc. And just cc wukong while he ults so that your team won't get hit. But I have to agree he does insane dmg. Not as much as Rengar tho'.
Mithraa (EUW)
: people would troll that system so hard
Penns (EUW)
: Thats a good example, actually. LCS players dont lose many games in Bronze, because they can maybe make up for things like a DC, something which a Silver/ Gold player probably cant do in Bronze. But even tho they keep the luck factor small, even lcs players lose some games in Bronze due to simple bad luck. Both lcs and Silver player will eventually climb, luck only decides how fast.
So my point still stands. There's luck involved. You summed it up pretty nicely tho'. I watched some pro streams and when they wanted to do that unranked to diamond in a week (or is it a day XD), I thought they would win all 10 promo matches cos "hurr durr it's bronze/silver players". But they lost like 2 matches and I was like wow. But it usually involved AFKs or Feeders. On rare occassion tho', they lost cos the enemy team was better (maybe a challenjour enemy).
GX Draxeid (EUNE)
: For some reason i read BUT MY YELLOW ZED FANS xDD
: why don't lcs players lose in bronze/silver then?
Rioter Comments
: I'll take Rengar ANY day over: {{champion:1}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:62}} please apologize to cancer.
Janna and wukong? Really?!
: New teaser about PROJECT. COME HERE QUICKLY!!
The last one's Fiora. BUT MY FELLOW ZED FANS RITO HAS LISTENED TO OUR CALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! FINALLY A BEFITTING ZED SKIN! WHOOP WHOOP! (I sure hope it doesn't suck :P)
Penns (EUW)
: Why Soloq is luck based.
I'd say 100%. Why? Because it's impossible to know which game will have trolls/afks and the rest. Since that doesn't take skill, it's pure luck. Now in the case where you get an actual team, it's 70% luck, 30% skill. (Cos surviving with 18 hp isn't skill. Cos it wasn't planned. :P)
: Imo the game is not 90% luck-based.I think a more logical thing is that it is 80% based on luck and 20% on the shit YOU actually do since you are just one player out of 5 in your team.And also the game is meant to be a grind,it makes sense from Riot's business perspective. But don't expect much from the Boards community as most of them have the mindset that Riot is a flawless company and should be immune to criticism,atleast that is what they are showing.
>Btw,don't expect much from the Boards community,most of them have the mindset that Riot is a flawless company and should be immune to criticism,atleast that is what they are showing. This made my day :')
TheSubZ (EUW)
: Riot, we need "warded" ping.
What if we had the option to customise out pings? I mean that we would be able to add like 4 more sets of pings with our own customised words.
: I didn't compare the champions. I compared this habbit of picking on certain champions abilities and exaggerating certain strengths.
Well what **I'M** doing is comparing Old Malph to this one. There was no need for the change. Rito shouldn't have fixed what wasn't broken.
: Yeah Taric doesnt get 30% bonus because it would be kinda lame to give the exact same thing to 2 champions. Cassio gets a free Rabadons, Gangplank gets a free Last Whisper when he shoots a keg (unless he is disabled because of bugs). You can take any champions ability and just fixate only on that and be like " Oh but that is OP 30%, its 30%.... i repeat 30% "
Lool. I believe you are missing the bigger picture. Old malph was balanced without the bonus Armor he got. Why would Rito change him. Now 2 items and he has over 300+ armor with 4 remaining slots to build whatever the fck he wants. How is that even balanced in your eyes? And comparing him to Cass and GP is just out of context. You should have stayed with the Taric comparism.
: {{champion:92}}
I bet you are Trololololololing.
Kaycee777 (EUW)
: >I can only downvote you once and I haven't yet, which means there's atleast two people out there that disagree with you. Eh! Wrong. I always remove my upvote. You mad yet? >Please go to bed knowing that you've openly got into a discussion you think you're a genius on without knowing anything about the matter. You are the one that knows nothing about it lad. And then you brought elo into the matter. Oh welll. >I'd treasure Nicktron's opinion over yours because even though he's awful at the game, he has a small amount of logic and knowledge about League of Legends to see that you're in fact wrong. Ah that was meant to hurt wasn't it? Well oh well. You have a long way to go. For someone who brings elo into a debate, you should know your opinion is no longer relevant. >Please do some research in the future before pretending you have a doctorate in a subject which you evidently know nothing about. Pretending? I didn't pretend. You just can't visualize scenarios. Try watching some montages on YT. High elo ones. Just because you can't pull off things, that doesn't mean someone else can't. Your limitations don't apply to me. Good night, sir.
>ELO is part of the debate, it shows experience and overall knowledge of the game. Who's opinion would you trust most, xPeke's or some bronze 4? Exactly. No it's not. If it was I won't be arguing with such an arrogant G5 summoner. >And you also down vote yourself? That shows that you don't even think you opinion should be acknowledged. I'm surprised at how much you try to annoy me. I remove my upvote. I don't downvote myself. There's a difference, not that you'll know.
Weenaru (EUW)
: I think you missed the part where "tanky" means "can take lots of damage". If Malphite really is as OP as you say he is, why isn't he the first ban in every LCS game?
Can take lots of damage is one thing. I do that with Nasus really well. Losing 1/4hp while being focused by 350 AD zed with BC, LW and Ghostblade is almost totally negating dmg. >If Malphite really is as OP as you say he is, why isn't he the first ban in every LCS game? This statement doesn't hold. Because people say Riven, Kata, etc, are OP but teams don't ban them. Why? Because they **WORK TOGETHER**. Solo queue isn't like that which makes it easier for OP champs to snowball.
: What about his armor? You tell me. Taric gets bonus armor... but does anyone care? No because Taric is just standing around pissing people off by talking. Malphite is like Taric with press R to win. When he doesn't have R he is just Taric.
Taric doesn't get 30% additional armor. And most it's not uncommon for a champ to be meh without R. You are just stating the obvious.
: I think the problem with Malphite is that he has only 1 important spell in his kit. His ult is basically the justification of his existence.
What about the bonus armor he gets from his passive?
Shiroe x (EUW)
: Why is someone down voting all of your comments?
If it's 0 then it's because I removed my upvote. :P
: I can only downvote you once and I haven't yet, which means there's atleast two people out there that disagree with you. Please go to bed knowing that you've openly got into a discussion you think you're a genius on without knowing anything about the matter. From what I've read from your comments is that I'd treasure Nicktron's opinion over yours because even though he's awful at the game, he has a small amount of logic and knowledge about League of Legends to see that you're in fact wrong. Please do some research in the future before pretending you have a doctorate in a subject which you evidently know nothing about. Good night, sir.
>I can only downvote you once and I haven't yet, which means there's atleast two people out there that disagree with you. Eh! Wrong. I always remove my upvote. You mad yet? >Please go to bed knowing that you've openly got into a discussion you think you're a genius on without knowing anything about the matter. You are the one that knows nothing about it lad. And then you brought elo into the matter. Oh welll. >I'd treasure Nicktron's opinion over yours because even though he's awful at the game, he has a small amount of logic and knowledge about League of Legends to see that you're in fact wrong. Ah that was meant to hurt wasn't it? Well oh well. You have a long way to go. For someone who brings elo into a debate, you should know your opinion is no longer relevant. >Please do some research in the future before pretending you have a doctorate in a subject which you evidently know nothing about. Pretending? I didn't pretend. You just can't visualize scenarios. Try watching some montages on YT. High elo ones. Just because you can't pull off things, that doesn't mean someone else can't. Your limitations don't apply to me. Good night, sir.
Shiroe x (EUW)
: By imminently dismissing their advice. BTW they are giving good advice.
Well I don't know how you took it, but he didn't take it personally. He understood what I meant. Don't read meanings where there are none. :)
: I know that gold is low elo. I also know that I have to improve. I also know that calling champs OP just because I was too stupid to outplay the enemy comp will not make me climb.
>I also know that calling champs OP just because I was too stupid to outplay the enemy comp will not make me climb. Look at what you said again and think about yourself. Maybe you are in Gold for a reason. ^^
: You are laughing at me, yet you got at least 11 people disagreeing with your bronze opinion about malphite mate.
OMG!! 11 PEOPLE!! That's like the number of people playing LoL!!! Hahaha. Bro you better not flaunt gold on Boards. You aren't even "High elo" yet. And remember, with this mindset, you are always in the minority. Have a nice day. ^^
: Ok so wait. He was last member alive. You were Zed with a Leona. It was late seeing that you were (nearly) fullbuild same for Malphite. So you decided to go for a useless kill on a **tank** instead of finishing or getting all 3 inhibs?
Finishing what? He was taking a gaddem turret. You don't know facts. Stop talking trash.
: i call bs, fullbuild zed still spits on tanks and can delete them IF you really hit everything in a 1v1 or 2v1 like you say.
Wow. Just wow. So Zed can kill Alistar with ult on? Loool.
Sasogwa (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kaycee777,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4h3y5lau,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-08-16T20:07:54.073+0000) > > He'll probably be 30-40 cs behind but that won't matter once the TFs start. He'll rack up gold in kills and assists. This is not false, but Vlad is also one of the strongest teamfight mages in the game. So you scale pretty much as well as he does. Malphite is extremely good against AD but he's kinda weak against AP. Also if he is against sthg like elise jungle, he'll get melted in ganks.
I accept, he is but a good Malphite dominates teamfights. Especially with allies like Yasuo, Wukong, etc. Vlad is good but once he uses his pool, his escapes are limited. If Malph has spirit Visage, Merc threads and Banshee's (Or Abyssal Scepter), killing him in ganks will be difficult.
: Doesn't matter. Leona doesn't do a lot of dmg unless she went full AP/AD (which i don't think she did) so it literally is the CC from a champ combined with Zed dmg. So Zed dmg alone. **ZEDS OWN DAMAGE SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO KILL A FULL TANK!**
Leona has a passive and she had about 30% CDR. She kept using CC on Malph and adding her passive in the process. We both focused Malphite (only surviving member of his team) but he got away because HE HAD TOO MUCH ARMOR. Do you even remember Malph before the Bonus Armor Buff? At least I could kill him alone as Zed (with difficulty). But now, he's unkillable. Oh and I've tried with Yasuo too. Even with bonur ArPen from ult and items, no luck.
: What can he do against you in lane? Poking with Q costs a crapton of mana, his E is small melee range and his W is an auto-attack booster. Jesus, if he didn't have any of the tools you mentioned he'd be absolute garbage against any laner.
Did you read my post? If you did, you'll know my main grouse is with the bonus Armor he gets. Former Malph was already strong. He didn't need a buff.
TeiX (EUW)
: kog can kill him but is not easy, you are basically required to dodge his ult to not get bursted down
Yeah dodge his ult while you are slowed and he's faster than you. Only a blind malph will miss an ult at that range.
: You're silver 5 and you have a smurf? Again, lots of downvotes which clearly reinforce the point that your logic is flawed. Now you've found an out and you've taken it because you don't want to stay on the subject which you're so clearly incorrect about.
>You're silver 5 and you have a smurf? What I'm trying to tell you, Einstein, is that this is the account logged into Boards and I'm posting with it. > lots of downvotes All I see are -1s probably from you. So how's that lots? >Now you've found an out and you've taken it because you don't want to stay on the subject which you're so clearly incorrect about. I take it you don't do any research before coming on Boards so I'll leave you to your blind arguments. Have fun.
: All of them, you are just too narrow minded to understand.
Don't speak of things you know nothing about. I play Nasus. A LOT. Even with 500stacks and triforce, killing malph is a drag. Gnar's passive may help but then against a 300+ Armor and 3000+ HP malph, he can't do much. Garen can't kill him because his abilities have low base stats and even with black cleaver, there's only so much he can do. So now don't call me narrow minded when you haven't practised extensively. I have and I know what I'm talking about. That's why Malph has above 50% winrate in Diamond.
Sasogwa (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kaycee777,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4h3y5lau,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2015-08-16T18:32:07.928+0000) > > 2 cs per minute? Are you kidding me? Which Malphite are you playing against? Early game his farm will be bad but with good runes he can survive the poke. Take Crystalik flask to keep your hp and mana up. Save enough for {{item:3211}} and TP back to lane. Now you can farm for quite a while. Wait till 6. Call jungler for gank. When Vlad overextends, jgl engages. He uses pool and flashes away. You ult and kill him. If not he's low and recalls. Once you complete Spirit visage and merc threads, the lane becomes too easy. That's exactly what I was figuring the Malphite would build actually. Doesn't change that he's gonna get destroyed in cs.
He'll probably be 30-40 cs behind but that won't matter once the TFs start. He'll rack up gold in kills and assists.
Shiroe x (EUW)
: People having given you idea,tips suggestion ect. and you just shut them down.. why even post here then?
How did I shut him down?
TeiX (EUW)
: kog'maw shyvana with botrk(no devourer needed as long as you make sure to get out of E range)
Sure get out of E range. So how will you fight him? Kog'maw can't kill him. He has AS reduction and with FH it's impossible.
: Like I said. An ASSASSIN being able to kill a fulltank should NOT be possible. If you think it should then I can't help you. You got a broken way of seeing what should be possible and what not.
An assassin with help. Did you even bother reading the part where I said I was with Leona?
: > [{quoted}](name=Kaycee777,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vkR34UAF,comment-id=0012000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2015-08-16T17:11:45.219+0000) > > Place it before hand and lure enemy to it. All good shacos do that. > > Then if carry is dead, you just keep using AA on other enemies until Q is up. If you get in trouble run away until Q is up. Simple tactic. Placing if before hand is all situational and you'd have to be an idiot to base your team fight location where Shaco put a box.... you'd only do it if it was full AP Shaco with several boxes and even then it's situational. Q has around a 10 second CD and you're very squishy, you think you can pop up in the middle of the team, kill the carry and then keep auto attacking until your Q is back off CD? The fight would be over or you'd be dead if the enemy weren't bronze. All these consistent downvotes that you're getting from other people just shows that your logic is flawed and maybe this "tactic" works in silver 5 which you're in but when the enemy doesn't focus the tank and supports and positions well then it will not work.
Decided not to bother with you after you said this: >works in silver 5 which you're in If you even check ranked stats of this acc, there's no shaco on it. But I've played A LOT of games with Shaco on my **smurf**. Don't let elo get to your head. If I did, I'd be an asshole. Have a nice day.
: Many of the fighters can, for example Aatrox with a bit of MR could quite easily do it thanks to a combination of his lifegain and Malphite's relatively low damage. A lot of the AD caster fighters also perform pretty well against Malphite because his attack speed slow affects them less and thornmail does less to them, particularly if they have any form of lifegain to counteract Malphite's mediocre damage output, so champions like Yorick, Renekton, Olaf, Rek'Sai or Trundle all perform pretty well against him. Olaf and Rek tend to do particularly well as they both have quite strong scaling true damage abilities, meanwhile Trundle just steals Malphite's armour and health in combat. Even some assassin/fighter hybrids can do pretty well, providing they build as a fighter rather than an assassin (as the standard glass-cannon assassin builds can't handle even Malphites tiny damage output). For example a Kha'Zix with maxed CDR and a bit of MR to take advantage of the surprisingly high DPS on his Q can do pretty well, similarly with Pantheon as he can tear Malphite down over multiple spell rotations. What you can't do, however, is send a glass-cannon against Malphite. Even Malphite's low damage output is enough to threaten them, and they tend to suffer heavily when faced with thornmail. Glass-cannon assassins in particular rely on burst, but burst doesn't work against tough targets, which is why you need DPS instead to kill them over a period of time. Even marksmen typically need to rely on their allies to help them against a Malphite.
Mediocre output you say. There are so many factors for Malphs dmg that I don't want to bring in so I'll move on. I'll agree with Olaf and trundle because of special circumstances. Yorick, Renekton and Rek'Sai cannot win 1v1 vs. Malph. Renek has no true dmg btw. I've played Kha'zix enough to know that he can stand a chance but only, as you said, with max CDR and if Malphite is isolated. Glass-cannons should have a chance. If I 1v1 voli as full build talon, I'll take him below 50% hp. That's how it should be.
: Vayne, Shyvana (with Sated Devourer) from the top of my head. Probably more if i thought about it longer.
Vayne? Nope. Thornmail plus AS reduction makes her useless. If he has FH, she's already dead. Shyv **MAY** stand a chance. Maybe the dmg from E will help. And she can only do this if she has BoTRK.
Sasogwa (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kaycee777,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4h3y5lau,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-08-16T16:26:19.684+0000) > > Easily ganked without his pool. Strong early game, meh late game against Malph. Next pls. > > Oh and I've tried vlad. Malph will have 2 cs per minute, or just die. This matchup is ridiculously in favour of Vlad, even if Malph is ahead because of some ganks. It forces Malph's jungler to camp top all game or Malph'll just keep losing out in cs and lose his towers one by one.
2 cs per minute? Are you kidding me? Which Malphite are you playing against? Early game his farm will be bad but with good runes he can survive the poke. Take Crystalik flask to keep your hp and mana up. Save enough for {{item:3211}} and TP back to lane. Now you can farm for quite a while. Wait till 6. Call jungler for gank. When Vlad overextends, jgl engages. He uses pool and flashes away. You ult and kill him. If not he's low and recalls. Once you complete Spirit visage and merc threads, the lane becomes too easy.
: Gnar, Garen, Nasus, everything that is free to play.
And which one of these do you think can win vs Malphite?
: Ok that just shows why you need to learn gameplay first. Zed is an Assassin right? What does an Assassin do? He assassinates his targets. His targets usually are high priority, this means a squishy mid or the ADC. You went against a full tank Malphite with 110 AD and somewhat 40ish Armorpen i would say. That's by far not enough. If you could kill a fulltank as Zed then he would be horribly broken. He would probably get an instant nerf.
>You went against a full tank Malphite with 110 AD and somewhat 40ish Armorpen i would say. That's by far not enough. You really need to understand comments. You were talking about Armor pen so I told you the armor pen items I had. I also had BoTRK and BT and you forgot bonus dmg from masteries and runes. Need to learn details first. I never said I should instakill Malph. When I ult Voli, I usually get about 1/2 HP, then I bring him down until his passive is up, ignite and wait it out then go in for the kill. With voli there's nothing. He can just Q you and walk away or use his ult to escape.
Show more

Kaycee777

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion