: Please Riot.
So...you said that you played a dozen of games...and then you said that is happening for a few month,so or you play something like 6 games a month ,and then no on will give a **** or you are lying. Btw never heard about something like that,pretty sure on my pc that when you load the game and when the game will end the cpu will do some job,and maybe could be your problem. But you started on lying,you give no information,you just said that you unistall and reinstall,that could be useless,and thats all,sure is,you know how to complain in the forum.
Bunkleyyyy (EUNE)
: How are these punishments fair ?
Well,yeah you totally deserve that,this is just spam,people should focus on playing and not on writing.The chat is made for fast conversation,telling objectives or maybe for agree or not agree with an action (ex : we should wait our tank before engage).The chat is not made for talking,go to fb if you need that.
Tiger Tee (EUW)
: Racism on EUW
Whats wrong in what you post?they are joking,yeah maybe black joke but still... I mean,they don't come out with F..k you n..ga or s..t j....ish and even in these phrases that you posted there is nothing of that. Unless the chat going differently you look like someone who feel overoffended for just a joke .If they would be toxic,really toxic i think no one will laugh. Look at the first joke : "don't go suicide like that,you don't have a suicide vest" (first for first you have no proof that the offended guy was real muslim),its a joke,usually in the end chat you read every kind of toxic phrases,this guy could take the hit and just laugh,if he get offended well there are worst kind of words and i think you are wasting your time and over reacting on something that (i repeat) can be taken as a joke,bad...but still a joke,still better than verbal abuse.
radicalG (EUW)
: Toxic banner
> I don't see a downside to this tag of SHAME idea. Yeah you know i'm pretty sure that this guy with a tag of shame will have a really easy game. I mean,if someone has this tag,you know perfectly that you can tilt him everytime he do a mistake,and he can't answer back, because he could be banned,its just a tool for let people start to be troll with the flamer.
: Another Ban, gj Riot
We are players----->player------>a guy who play a GAME. Its a game,its supposed to meant to be relaxing,funny,interesting, > WTF is going on when you can't verbally abuse the opponents in games If you want this,just play a game meant to be verbally abusive,if you are looking for this. Get a box and shout all your rage in this box and then open it to yourself and have fun.
: u cant get banned if you arent scripting. its as simple as that
> [{quoted}](name=teunknip99,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wJAwfIRY,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-11-29T21:20:48.653+0000) > > u cant get banned if you arent scripting. its as simple as that Agree with that,but your score on match hystory are very confused,you pass from 0/11/0 vayne to 27/9 draven just some days later.
: Toxic League of Legends player in my game (Ranked Solo/Duo Queue)
> [{quoted}](name=Honoikazuchi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gtxeAcrY,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-11-29T21:13:46.914+0000) > > I had a teemo in my team threatening to feed the enemy team, because someone in our team accidentally banned his Yasuo pick. > I would like to keep the community clean by getting this person banned. I do not agree much with you,not at all : I would like to keep the community clean by getting this person banned. And what about the guy that ACCIDENTALLY ban yasuo?what did you expect for that?congratulations?i mean,come on,i see this things so many time....you click on the prefered champ that you will pick aaaand there we go someone in your team ban it,what about those guys? Think about it,if yasuo wasn't banned maybe you could win the game,or lose the same but without rage,so who really was the engine of that rage? And most of the time most people like to say : OOPS sorry,i wasn't looking etc.... But still could be a mistake i did that too,lucky for me the guy calm itself but just cause i tell him that i could left if he can't play that role without that champ. In conclusion,if you ban a prefered champ,you are NOT BETTER of who flame after that happen,because you start it so before : keep the community clean by getting this person banned,think about what is behind some events,or you will punish just someone who will just play a champ. Ps : I have submitted a ticket, and unfortunately, this isn't the only game he was being like this. The game after this one, he went 0/16 and had boots in his item slots. (I checked his match history again)--------->Did you think that after have this quality game you will play better?How much the "invisible"player who ban his yasuo ruin your game and the games of other?
: Wishing Cancer or some other Deadly plagues should get INSTANTLY permabaned
> [{quoted}](name=Knife Life Chara,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EEMdtE1z,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-04-16T08:40:16.934+0000) > > I want to be honest , it gives like over 60 % People that wish Death/Cancer and other Bullsh#t plagues to a Human > > but , did you ever think before you write something like that ? > Please , those Humans deserve no second Chance , they should instantly get permabaned without any warning , because this kind of Flaming is just the worst > > nobody deserves Cancer... > > and if you wish it to random people that didn't done anything to you > > than youre not worth to be called a human anymore... Wow i'm late there last post 6 month ago,i will say my thoughts about the same. Instant permaban wont fix that!I get a permaban?ok ill doing another account and i will be more toxic! You know what is the results of that?how many kids are in this game?think on a banned player that use another new account,and how much dangerous it could be! It will be usefull in my opinion just a system of chatban on keywords,but just a chatban like : first = 1 day chatban, second = 3 day chatban, third = one week chatban,and well if the player go on with this attitude the normal system aswell. But still i think this system could be good just for the death/cancer wish ,cause for the other...well...as riot like to say : everyone can have a bad day,and its true! Because sometimes a f**k you could be just a download of rage,and sometimes is better leave a f**k you than keep it inside and after few game release that rage trolling or with a page of insult.
Squallsy (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Keklenos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i5HjKmBr,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2016-11-27T12:37:19.280+0000) > > My question here is,why you ask to pick other champ?oh well i'm just a silver 2 not a gold but btw,why ask for change champ?if they pick a champ is supposed to be a champ which they are confortable to play with (in ranked games). > I really don't like argue between adc/supp,its stupid,i play both and still do not understand that. > I mean,i'm the adc,youre the support,why youre arguing about my item build?You want me to pick your pref adc? you want me to buy your pref item build?then why the hek you didn't pick adc?!why you didn't come to my home and play on my computer then?!why you play a team base game when you pretend to play for other player? > I rly don't like this attitude,like when i play support :OMG THIS CHAMP IS USELESS PLS,and here,another time : is supposed to be a champ which they are confortable to play with (in ranked games). > and more : OMG WHY YOU DIDN'T PICK ALISTAR INSTEAD OF THIS SHITBARD???????? > Cause i'm not good as alistar,cause i don't want to save other adc by w him in the wrong (safe) direction or moment.(for example) > > And here is what happened one time,i picked blizzcrank supp,i have ezreal adc,this ez start arguing with me cause blizzcrank is useless etc,what happen? > This : close to OUR tower he decide to flash between theyr vayne and support (don't remember supp) ,over the line of our and theyr minion,being condamned to the wall and die with this sentence : Thats why blizzcrank is useless! > > I think its not about the champ you play,is about how you play,arguing with the teamates for the pick or the build is usefull for make them tilt,just that. > (sry for bad english clearly is not my motherlanguage). this isnt a super serious thread but i will explain either way when it comes down to it, we as players all have our preferential play style, some of which dont coincide with said champions, now ezreal is the best example of this, ezreal himself isnt a bad champion, but when you pick a champion and only want to farm in bot lane? you arent 'preparing for endgame' you are making the support player useless, its the exact same issue with corki, you make your support completely useless due to your lack of laning power because you dont build any damage at all now please remember, adc support is a duo lane, both players feelings are important, if you want to play a champion who cant do a single ounce of damage and make it pointless to have a support? que mid, the point of a duo lane is to out farm, get kills, get fed and become the ATTACK DAMAGE CARRY of your team for how its currently played, ezreal and corki do not do this, they waltz through the game doing absolutely nothing, and they are like GUYS IM FULL BUILD!!!! 30 minutes after my teams nexus was destroyed? why do you need a babysitter to sit there and watch you tower farm your tear? oh thats right... you dont!? so why am i even in lane? oh wait, if i go and help people you will get mad at me? ok, ill just afk at tower, do nothing, be down 3 levels, 5k gold and be completely useless! great work
> [{quoted}](name=Squallsy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i5HjKmBr,comment-id=00160000,timestamp=2016-11-27T21:56:16.270+0000) > > this isnt a super serious thread but i will explain either way > > when it comes down to it, we as players all have our preferential play style, some of which dont coincide with said champions, now ezreal is the best example of this, ezreal himself isnt a bad champion, but when you pick a champion and only want to farm in bot lane? you arent 'preparing for endgame' you are making the support player useless, its the exact same issue with corki, you make your support completely useless due to your lack of laning power because you dont build any damage at all > I don't play ezreal so much,but yes corky,and i don't think is so much underpowered as you say.Btw its a teamwork game and cooperation between more champ. So,if you feel that youre not usefull on botlane you can roam,yeah sure,if it is like 3:50 and you decide to roam well i'm not so happy to face a 1v2 for the rest of the laning phase. > you make your support completely useless due to your lack of laning power because you dont build any damage at all As support youre not on symbiosis with your adc,if the support come in the midgame teamfight and say : i'm useless cause my adc didn't build damage ! i will be confused,your abilities are not bounded in any way with the damage of the ad carry,and you can't neither say something about your item build,you know why? Because if you and your adc are 0/0/0 ,this mean that the enemy supp and adc are 0/0/0 so why as support you feel underpowered? > now please remember, adc support is a duo lane, both players feelings are important, if you want to play a champion who cant do a single ounce of damage and make it pointless to have a support? que mid, the point of a duo lane is to out farm, get kills, get fed and become the ATTACK DAMAGE CARRY of your team for how its currently played I think you have to repeat this sentence to yourself , because yeah as duo lane you have to work on sinergy but as support your actions depends on the adc will,and the ad carry life depends on the support. If you are the support and you will absolutely kill someone cause if not you feel underpowered,well i think you have to queue mid,cause you are not supposed to be the carry,you are the support! As support you have to follow your ad carry,in the early is just your role,you do not have to farm,you do not have to kill,you just have to protect your carry,make vision for your lane and eventually peel your carry IF he want to play aggro. That is i think one of the reason why only a small group of people real enjoy the support,cause you don't feel to be the hero,the protagonist,as support and if they are forced to play support they will play something that deal good damage (is not a bad idea,but usually those ppl will not peel for you,just deal damage and you have to think as adc how to protect they when you are farming).
Squallsy (EUW)
: Adcs and supports you hate laning with!
> now, here is the serious and main problem! when i ask them if they can play another champion, there is 3 realistic responses i can expect to recieve and they are: > > 1) Je ne parle pas l'anglais. > 2) Ich spreche kein Englisch. > 3) I ARE ADC AND U R SUPPORT, SUPPORT DOESNT WIN GAME ADC DOES My question here is,why you ask to pick other champ?oh well i'm just a silver 2 not a gold but btw,why ask for change champ?if they pick a champ is supposed to be a champ which they are confortable to play with (in ranked games). I really don't like argue between adc/supp,its stupid,i play both and still do not understand that. I mean,i'm the adc,youre the support,why youre arguing about my item build?You want me to pick your pref adc? you want me to buy your pref item build?then why the hek you didn't pick adc?!why you didn't come to my home and play on my computer then?!why you play a team base game when you pretend to play for other player? I rly don't like this attitude,like when i play support :OMG THIS CHAMP IS USELESS PLS,and here,another time : is supposed to be a champ which they are confortable to play with (in ranked games). and more : OMG WHY YOU DIDN'T PICK ALISTAR INSTEAD OF THIS SHITBARD???????? Cause i'm not good as alistar,cause i don't want to save other adc by w him in the wrong (safe) direction or moment.(for example) And here is what happened one time,i picked blizzcrank supp,i have ezreal adc,this ez start arguing with me cause blizzcrank is useless etc,what happen? This : close to OUR tower he decide to flash between theyr vayne and support (don't remember supp) ,over the line of our and theyr minion,being condamned to the wall and die with this sentence : Thats why blizzcrank is useless! I think its not about the champ you play,is about how you play,arguing with the teamates for the pick or the build is usefull for make them tilt,just that. (sry for bad english clearly is not my motherlanguage).
: I will never play LoL again
No matter what level or elo (except for very high elo) you are,you will sometimes meet a smurf that will stomp you hard,and trust me ,your results are not so bad. Last time i meet a smurf was in game in top lane,i was graves,in the enemy team was nami top,i think ehi!its a free win!during the game he stomp me so hard that you can't even imagine,i close the game 0/14/1 ,he didn't flame me at all,and he said me he was a master tier smurf. What can i do about that?nothing just go on keep doing other games,they flame you?ok,mute and report at the end,you can't hold they?ok try to group,if they are too strong,well just wait the 20 and start a new game.
: Queuetime
i'm silver and yesterday i get 20 minutes of queue is not because the rank,is just the role,thats all
TheCurSADer (EUNE)
: It's NOT Riot that banned you
TheCurSADer,this video you linked... Is gold! its just not only about lol,and let people have to reflect about behaviour in general,thx for the post m8 !
QFX (EUW)
: Can any Riot explain this?
Then thinking about he can just change the image and let you see what he want so you can be with him and blame the riot? You think this is impossible?because i see that something like 20 times till now on some threads on forum
QFX (EUW)
: Can any Riot explain this?
before said : just seems stupid to me that you get banned saying gg wp..,before that,think about what i ask,and try to ask those question to the owner of the ban,you just trust more someone who you don't know instead of trying to trust on who hold this system and let you play for free.
QFX (EUW)
: Can any Riot explain this?
Qfx can you tell us why you receive the first ban of 10 games and the second of 25 games? Because the 14 days ban show up after the 10-25 games restrict,so you already has 2 warnings.... Why they already warning you for 2 times?
Feelgewd (EUW)
: Unfair Suspention
For the thousand times... Hello I have recently been given a 2 week suspension, it is in my opinion completely un justified------>It means you receive 2 ban the first for 10 games and the second for 25 games so YOU PERFECTLY KNOW which the next ban will be the 14 days. So,after 2 warnings you didn't learn to shut up,don't care,ignore,mute;and there come the third ban. thats all.
silentkil (EUW)
: i cant stop flaming
I didn't telling you to leave league of legends,BUT,try to have a backup,what i mean?.... If you really want to stop being flamer,and you can't keep what you think for yourself,just try,at the end of the game,if it was bad and youre angry,close,just close league of legend for a while,and do something else,but you have to do something of relaxing,something which can keep your mind calm. One example can be the forum,youre angry?come here read some threads and let your mind relax,another example can be another game. I suggest a single player game,because youre lonely,and you can keep calm more easier. After a while i experience was a good idea (for me,i'm not a flamer,but i really need to chill up).I had a 4 row of lose?ok its the time to change game for a while,clean my mind and do something else of relaxing,when i come back to lol,if i lose i don't mind so much,why?because i have a backup,I have my own little oasis of calm;someone insult me o flame me?i think :ok got it,and don't need to answer,i'm just playing a game,try it.
Naxram (EUW)
: Permantly banned for the 3th time
First of all maybe try to understand your own situation. 1) The last ban wasnt even nessacary and i did not agree with the ban----->so after all you didn't learn nothing about the behaviour. Why?because the step to get permabanned is chat restriction (for 2 times,first 10 after 25),after this step there is the 14 days ban,and after those steps there is permaban,you get these steps for all of your 3 account,for a total of 9 warnings by riot;this mean which you haven't understand so much from this warning. 2) So thats why i flame "sometimes" and toxic------->if you get 9 warnings on 3 account i can't trust you so much when you write = sometimes. 3) im frustrated and stressed in important ranked games----->You are not the only frustrated and stressed other player of your team can be too,then,i'm pretty sure the solution is not flaming the others,cause it can't bring results,never. 4)I still believe in myself and that i'm a good player who can bring much in summoners rift---->You know what you bring in summoner rift till now?flame and shitty words! and this is not what I think,this is just the results of YOUR behaviour. At the end,if you have in mind to create another account,just try,to remind the warnings,try to improve yourself maybe by just mute all (i don't think is a solution or good way,but if you can't keep the pressure of the others teamates flame then maybe mute can be a way). If theres a player who feed,or have low cs or don't play his role good,just try to interact with him,starting with : wtf?!what are you doing?noob,OMG,THIS GUY,afk;do not help no one of your team. Maybe try to start with : what the problem man?you have hard time here?why?you have a tought enemy?chill up,farm what you can and we help asap. Someone don't give a fuck about your try to help and blame?ok no problem just keep play at your best,let him talk as he want,do not answer with flame,and at the end of the day you are not the guy who will be banned,and and you yourself are the proof that this works.

Keklenos

Level 178 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion