: well i dont see anything shocking, someone can explain?
Oh, riot being riot. Riot being a hypocrite. Riot saying sexism etc. isn't allowed, but themselves are having 'who's do-able and who isn't' lists. Riot saying sexism etc. isn't allowed, only to give a 5 month count down before a woman is fired from her spot. Riot saying death threats etc. are 0 tolerence, only to have a riot employee say he hopes tyler1 dies of an overdose. You know, the regular shit riot is known for, hypocrites at its finest.
: 14 day for 7 chat messanges adn 3 out of context "%%%"
Apart from the fact that riot likes to take things out of context so you can't defend yourself in any way or shape, you have posted this on a (as you mentioned already) brainwwashed forum where little snowflakes come together to passive-agressive attack you. They ofcourse, know the rules and know how to get under your skin without being considered 'toxic'. Now, here comes the real fun part yeah? Keep in mind this game is about KILLING OTHERS. I noticed my toplaner was about to die and couldn't escape, so what did I say as I was heading towards top (still trying to save him, because you never know)? I typed (and I usually type with one hand so I can keep my hand on the mouse in case I need to react on something) '%%%' with one hand, refering to 'kill yourself' -> 'kill yourself to the turret, so they won't get any benefits from it'. Right after I carried the game, I went into another ranked match (we came to the draft) only to be banned because I said '%%%'. Had I been toxic before? Yes. No doubt about it, but I tried being less toxic, use less chat and I was doing a great job at it. Only to be banned after I said '%%%' as a reference to 'execute yourself'. So what do I do know? I play the game, have my chat muted and report everyone after the game. Whether I win or lose, I report everyone, someone must've said something wrong at some point, right? So I contribute to killing this game even faster than it's already going :). I am not entirely sure how old you are, but do you remember the good old days where 'flaming' was part of playing video games? Talking shit while trying to win, only to end up with the guy you talked shit to the previous game? And to be cool with each other and say 'well played last round bro' and try to nail this round together? I do... and let me tell you, this game tried being 'non-toxic', but failed in every way. If you type in google search 'why is league', the first you get popped up (as most searched) is 'why is league cancer'. That does say something about the %%%%ing garbage community it has, doesn't it?
: Explain to me this.
Welcome to the casino called 'league of %%%%ing rigged legends' where RIOT decides where you're going to end. You can only control the game for a solid 25 (if you are a %%%%ing challenger smurf 40)%. but at the end, they decide whether you are going to climb or not. They match you with %%%%ing garbage or match you with gods. They decide how much lp you gain and lose based on some %%%%ing rigged MMR lmao.
: ap ashe banable?
Yes, yes it is bannable. Proof? Singed support who took smite and would counter jungle (he had a +50% winrate) got banned for this. The %%%%ing cancer reaction he got from riot %%%%ing games was that he was allowed to play this 'with friends' and wasn't allowed to play something that 'bothered' other people. So yes, it is bannable and I hope you get banned for it. Unless riot (which we all know already) is a %%%%ing hypocrite
: I am sure you do have propper data to support your claim or at least read studies of a similar field that come to a similar conclusion. I mean, no sane human would claim > finally I get a win has any significance at all, right? You can even win by going afk, yet this is obviously a terrible strategy. So after having established that you SURELY do have propper data to support your claim, my only question is: Why arent you showing it to us?
> [{quoted}](name=Temudschinn,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E2pfZLE6,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-27T11:00:17.528+0000) > > I am sure you do have propper data to support your claim or at least read studies of a similar field that come to a similar conclusion. I mean, no sane human would claim > > has any significance at all, right? You can even win by going afk, yet this is obviously a terrible strategy. > > So after having established that you SURELY do have propper data to support your claim, my only question is: Why arent you showing it to us? Has league EVER put out stats that were trustworthy? No, not some shady chart that shows us how great their game is, like the bullshit chart someone used to show us how great this game is growing (while it's actually dying lmao). I think there are ENOUGH people who have done this and have found out it actually does work that way. Being toxic and a sore loser is different then being a toxic person because the %%%%er in the toplane is feeding like a donkey and refuses to buy and build armor against the enemy AD toplaner. I mean, you want proper data, yet league fails everytime to give us proper data. you should start moaning and %%%%%ing about that, instead of someone telling the truth lol.
: so whats the point in playing this game...
> [{quoted}](name=LicensedCrime,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=68jogaov,comment-id=00000001000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-26T23:55:09.776+0000) > > so whats the point in playing this game... To report people and get them banned :) So this game dies quicker. I bet you're one of those sore losers who also thinks riot isn't dying, right?
: I can agree that sometimes being rude is actually helping but there are also times when shutting the hell up is the best course of action. Ever since the new patch came out, i have been using the new feature that they added. Disable team(allied) chat. There have been cases where i would have liked to lash out a bit but i couldn't because I can't type either when i'm using that feature and we actually managed to turn it around and win despite being heavily behind. After the games I did recognize that we most likely wouldn't have made a comeback if I had lashed out. So being toxic is sometimes good but being a mute can also be good in other cases. But to be fair though, realistically speaking, how could Riot even have a statistic like that? It's impossible to have an accurate statistic about it because people tend to be toxic when they are losing more so than when they are winning. So the statistics are already skewed by that fact. It's also it's impossible for the system to detect all the toxicity which means the data is lacking.
Amen. You are a real gamer, who isn't biased af.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: i think if you did write better code you wouldn't be playing league and actually using your talents to better use
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=68jogaov,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-06T17:34:27.309+0000) > > i think if you did write better code you wouldn't be playing league and actually using your talents to better use There is a difference between a hobby and your job %%%%%%. I already know how to, and I use my talents (something you don't have) to good use. Therefore it's even funnier to me, to read your %%%%ing garbage bullshit regarding wifi and all that kind of shit. Now go kill yourself, %%%got.
: Being toxic is rewarding.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: learn programming and write better code
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=68jogaov,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-04T20:39:18.588+0000) > > learn programming and write better code First off, I already know how to program, second of all, I probably already write better code than they ever will. Nice try, %%%%%%.
Cretier (EUW)
: Dear riot
> [{quoted}](name=Cretier,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Exb9Q2J8,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-04T12:08:15.028+0000) > > Recently i've been getting chat restrictions from Riot due to me flaming inters, not people who are having a bad game, no people who are just straight up inting and making me lose on purpose. It's Always the botlane btw. > > Why do I get a punishment when im still playing and im trying to win while others won't rechieve anything while they basically %%%% up the game and makes the game unenjoyable. I just dropped from d2 to d4 in 1 day just because of inters < on a sidenote though. > > Example: going 2-14. going 0-8 saying on purpose you wanna lose cause you don't have an LCS support? > > Atleast reply to me and explain to me why inters/griefers never get a punishment and players like me will get one. I just KNEW why your post was getting downvoted lol. Everytime I see someone who plays with passion (gets mad at people who ON PURPOSE GO ON TO FEED) they end up having the pole stuck up their ass by riot and the shit community. I mean, I have had players in my team, who were so good at feeding, they could go on (and I am not joking) a solid 100 games lol. They just fed low key, enough to make me lose, but not enough to be banned. I even ended up having one time, I smashed the nexus, one hit away from victory, only to have my shitty 4 man premade surrender. Riot, ofcourse, ended up baning me instead of those 4 sore losers. Unless you suck at inting (going like Meteos, who didn't end up banned btw, great job riot) you are going to get banned, else you can feed like crazy and never get banned :). Your post basically explains why I have already 4 perma banned accounts. I mean, take a look at the first post (@intingWithYasuo), instead of showing understanding towards you, he goes on the snowflake rant > why don't people learn it, if you say something bad to your teammates you will get punished, don't say anything bad to them and you're avoiding ban, "inters/griefers" get punished it's just hard to say if people are underperforming on purpose or not, as you go higher people get smarter, that means they will be smart about their "underperforming" and it's hard bcs one wrong step and you will get topics like that "I didnt troll my team, I had bad game and got banned", people aren't dumb in mid-high elo they will not "grief" on purpose in a row. Now, people in high elo also suck and aren't smart. As I mentioned earlier, I have played pretty much in all rankings, from bronze all the way up to pretty much tipping master. inting, wintrades etc. are still common there. I mean, look at imqtpie, meteos, kaypealol (and I could go on, but to just give you an idea). All are plat + and all are still (pretty much always) negative kda. Voyboy going 1-10 and still pushing without actually trying to play like he cares. Just pushes and feeds, pushes and feeds. So yeah, don't have your hopes too high, "high elo" doesn't mean shit in this game. It means you just queued a couple of times lucky. Skill can only get you so far in this game. Now to move on to the next %%%%%% who commented on your post: > So the system is working, thats great to hear thanks for the feedback :D The system isn't working, it's corrupt, as shown so often. Why else didn't meteos get banned and singed (with a positive win/loss ratio) did? You see how dumb he is? Instead of answering your question and trying to give you an idea of how to help yourself get further without frustrating yourself, he goes on to rub salt in the wound like a true, absolute, %%%%%%. Probably a feeder aswell. > Because you broke a rule, i mean its not complicated And Tyler1 is still playing this game lmao. Which rule was it that singed (positive winrate) broke exactly? Oh the one where snowflakes play this game LOL. Why didn't phreak get a punishment when he talked shit about tyler1? Or meteos? Or voyboy? Or imaqtpie? > Probably because they aren't actually inting and you like most people are actually really bad at telling the difference between actual intentional feeding (the keyword there is intentional, as in there has to be intent) and just having a bad game Probably you are right, they are actually that shit indeed. Intentional means you have skill, these losers, like you, need to be carried. @Cypherous is one of those sore losers, one of those snowflakes who will report ANYONE for ANYTHING. I mean, he answered 0.0% of your comment, he only rubbed salt into the wound, in the hopes of getting you to go off, so he can say "You see? You are toxic". Let's show you how dumb @Cypherous is by dismanteling his next response to you (as I mentioned, this is one of those passive-aggressive ones, trying to get you go off, so he can throw the ball back at you as 'toxic') > Not according to your match history, you had a neeko get destroyed by a zoe, which isn't exactly uncommon and you had a vayne get destroyed by a pyke who will quite happily snowball from an early lead and render your vayne useless and those ar ethe only even remotely questionable players in your last 8 losses If you know your match-up is losing, you don't need to go in. Ward a bit deeper, so you can see the dives being set up, so you can get away asap. Sit under your tower, farm, but this is unfortunately too difficult for iron like Cypherous. > A player "saying" something isn't the same as actually "doing" it, i could say in champ select that i'm going to feed and then just have a bad game, but in your mind i was feeding right from the word go which taints your objective view of the match A player 'saying' he's going to int and then goes 0-10, is most likely doing what he said he was going to do. I mean, I have become such a GOAT at predicting who's going to feed and who isn't, I can already tell from champ select, only to see they INDEED go ahead and int like madmen. Their response for their feeding? "I am having fun, it's just a game". As I mentioned, you have the %%%%%%ed feeders and trollers and the passive-agressive people like Cypherous and intingWithYasuo, who try to rub salt in your wound, so you go off, so they can say "you are the problem, not the feeders" (since they are probably one of those sore losers who have to get carried every game again and again). The sad reality of the gaming community has become this crap, with the uprise of this shit game. I mean, back when this game didn't exist (up untill somewhere in 2011) gaming communities didn't really regulate the chat, only cheating. With the uprise of league and it's influence on 'positive behaviour' and focussing on the chat so much, they got other games to do the same crap. Money decides what happens, and the world we live in is getting worse with the day. More snowflakes joining the gaming community. You have 4 types of players. - Toxic, but good (this one, riot and the snowflake community hates. They play with heart, they try to improve and show thick skin.) - Shit and a snowflake (Most of league community, can't take shit, always screaming 'its just a game', but crying when someone tells them the truth) - Good but snowflake (Doesn't really exist in league (I wouldn't mind this one, as long as they are winning) - passive-agressive AND shit (a big part of league (as mentioned before, these are the ones who feed and passive-agressive attack you, so they can report you and get you banned, also part of the "Shit and a snowflake" type) )
shellsort (EUW)
: Had to change my name because it was inappropriate apparently.
Welcome to league, the game played by the biggest pussies out there. You can litterly report for ANYTHING. There doesn't exist something in the trend of "false report". This game has destroyed every fun a gaming community had. The brotherly love. You talk mad shit to each other, but no matter what, play like your life depence on it. Unfortunately with the uprise of this 'great' game, the word 'toxic' got introduced. And whenever something doesn't suit you, you just say it's "toxic" and report them. Your name? Toxic. Behaviour? Toxic. Everything about you? Toxic.
CJXander (EUNE)
: Solo Queue is really fun today
Just because someone has a negative win/loss ratio doesn't mean they're 'bad' on a champion. Now, I do get the point you are making when you say: > BuT XaNdER, YoU HaVe ReAcHeD yOuR SkIlL CaP, tHe MaTcHmAkInG SyStEm WoRkS JuSt FiNe Or when the first person to respond, responds with: > LOL get gud at the game and you get elo But in case you didn't notice, this game has always been this shit. People int, people DC, people troll etc. The funny part is, this game tried so much to fight toxicity, but it's known as the shittiest and most cancer giving game out there lol. You dodging queue, because people have a negative win/loss ratio also tells me something about your mentality. You don't want to ever be in a carry position. You want to sit back and get carried by other people.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: wifi "indian tech support voice" have you tried i dunno NOT USING WIFI? holy %%%%
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=68jogaov,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-03T14:11:36.192+0000) > > wifi > "indian tech support voice" > have you tried i dunno > NOT USING WIFI? > > holy %%%% I love how it's always everyones fault, yet no one is willing to admit this game is broken. It has spaghetti code and it is KNOWN for its garbage production of code. I dunno, how about... RIOT FIXES their crap instead of always pointing at everyone? My wifi works probably even better than your internet WITH cable. So unless this guy is playing from an internet cafe or lives in the stone age, I don't see how his wifi should now be the problem lmao.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: yup, thought so, i angered a jungle main who expects the laners to win the game while they are sitting in jungle doing nothing, building dmg when the team needs a tank etc good one, keep up the work...
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E8AGnXqw,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-09T15:28:26.675+0000) > > yup, thought so, i angered a jungle main who expects the laners to win the game while they are sitting in jungle doing nothing, building dmg when the team needs a tank etc > > good one, keep up the work... You didn't anger anyone, considering I just pointed out the obvious facts that you wanna get carried. Nothing more. Uninstall life if that's the case, because no one, ever, will carry you in life. I don't expect anyone to win, but I expect them to play with a brain, and play as if they have no jungler. The jungler helps, extends, compensates and so on. The jungler isn't in your game for you to feed, go 0/10 and get carried by him. The truth hurts, I know, but try to keep it down, we junglers are trying our best to carry %%%%%%s like you.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: nope its enemy jungler being in top/mid/bot 4 times more than our jungler, even if we are pushed behind our tower while our jungler is not counterganking nor helping the other lanes, which in turn just make us lose faster i mean why do you even pick jungle if you do nothing all game but take scuttle once in a while and farm the wolves...
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E8AGnXqw,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-09T13:23:45.422+0000) > > nope its enemy jungler being in top/mid/bot 4 times more than our jungler, even if we are pushed behind our tower while our jungler is not counterganking nor helping the other lanes, which in turn just make us lose faster > > i mean why do you even pick jungle if you do nothing all game but take scuttle once in a while and farm the wolves... I bet you're one of those donkeys that screams a late-game jungler should be pressuring early game, right? > nope its enemy jungler being in top/mid/bot 4 times more than our jungler, even if we are pushed behind our tower while our jungler is not counterganking nor helping the other lanes, Helping other lanes who are each 0-10 isn't helping. That's called providing a double kill for the enemy laner. > i mean why do you even pick jungle if you do nothing all game but take scuttle once in a while and farm the wolves... Why play this game if all you're doing is relying on a jungler and feeding? If you get ganked, you most likely sucked at warding, as simple as that. The 'better' jungler can only gank if the enemy laner fails to establish a secured area. So at the end of the day: The laner decides who wins. The jungler is there to just help in either winning or losing, but sore losers like you think it's like this: Jungler should carry and I should be able to feed my balls off, if the jungler fails to carry i'll blame him.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: i throw out the "better jungle wins" when the enemy team have 5 dragons, 2 elder and 2 baron while our junger have a hard time getting the red/blue buff :D
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E8AGnXqw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-09T12:22:28.336+0000) > > i throw out the "better jungle wins" when the enemy team have 5 dragons, 2 elder and 2 baron while our junger have a hard time getting the red/blue buff :D I bet you throw out garbage like that, whilst you are feeding, never there to help your jungler get his blue/red buff because the ENEMY TEAM is in HIS jungle, never there to CONTEST dragon whilst THE ENEMY TEAM is doing dragon etc. You garbage laners should play like there is no jungler. The jungler isn't there to carry your game and neither there to carry your garbage lane. No one ever helps the jungler when required, but expects them to work their balls off for you monkeys. 9 out of 10 times the better jungler wins, because his laners are better. Ever noticed how the allied team is feeding like %%%%%%s when the 'better jungler wins'? Or how their team actually is helping their jungler, unlike you or your team? Exactly. The whole bullshit of 'better jungler' is nonsense created so you laners can feel better about your feeding skills. The 'better jungler' wins when he has 'better laners'.
: > [{quoted}](name=KokOnBush,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UQIsOeiK,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-17T22:37:10.864+0000) > > Oke, but even though you provided a link, I still fail at seeing how this connects to my idea? > When I have 4 trollers in my team and the enemy team is 5 man making fun of me and insulting me, i'd rather be able to report all 9 players with one click, rather then have to wait on a client that usually takes up to a solid 10 seconds before showing up, only to show me a stupid 'honor screen' which no one ever has used in his or her life. I would rather have a screen where I can report everyone with just one click. > The fact it's a reportable offense to ask for a report, just shows how many people talk about reports. not only that, but it shows how shit the gaming community has become. > Not sure since what age you have been playing games, but I remember the old days where talking shit and 'flaming' was normal and nothing was taken personally. You would play to win and talk shit whilst doing so. Nowadays not even being in the lane you were supposed to be in (reference to the singed with a higher % winrate than 50) gets you banned, asking for a report gets you banned. Even not saying a word gets you banned. This game is biased to the fullest. > > Since we however enjoy reporting each other so much, I came up with the idea of changing the honor screen into a report screen. > With the extra option of implementing a button, which will in return report everyone with just one click. > This game, is as garbage as StackOverflow is for programmers. It could've been so much more, but the people are turning into absolute scum. The honor screen is there to offer an opportunity to praise a teammate for a job well done, I get honored in more than 50% of the games I play in and I honor at least that often if not more, so your statement that no one uses it is categorically false and like most of your post a gross exaggeration which really weakens your argument and basis for opinion/suggestion. You really should state facts, that way we might actually consider and take seriously what you say. As far as trash talking goes, your referring to a past that didn't exist, ever, in any game. There was a time when there were no systems, infrastructure or recourse, so people trashed talked each other and got away with it. The systems were created very specifically to combat that as a result of complaints about gaming community. In short, no one actually wants to have to listen to profanity and insults when they play games and game companies see that sort of thing as a threat to their revenue. If you could magically delete every toxic player from League forever today, RIOT would push that button and their revenues would grow instantly. The toxic state that exists in League is proliferated by a minority of the community that no one wants in their game, neither RIOT or the gaming community at large. I have been playing this game for about 8 years with extended breaks in-between, to date I have never been punished for anything and I never will and I'm 100% certain of it. You know how I know? I follow the rules 100% of the time.. period. The ban hammer is only harsh if you don't know how to follow rules as it should be.
> [{quoted}](name=LordBadToo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UQIsOeiK,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T14:21:53.432+0000) > > The honor screen is there to offer an opportunity to praise a teammate for a job well done, I get honored in more than 50% of the games I play in and I honor at least that often if not more, so your statement that no one uses it is categorically false and like most of your post a gross exaggeration which really weakens your argument and basis for opinion/suggestion. You really should state facts, that way we might actually consider and take seriously what you say. > > As far as trash talking goes, your referring to a past that didn't exist, ever, in any game. There was a time when there were no systems, infrastructure or recourse, so people trashed talked each other and got away with it. The systems were created very specifically to combat that as a result of complaints about gaming community. In short, no one actually wants to have to listen to profanity and insults when they play games and game companies see that sort of thing as a threat to their revenue. If you could magically delete every toxic player from League forever today, RIOT would push that button and their revenues would grow instantly. The toxic state that exists in League is proliferated by a minority of the community that no one wants in their game, neither RIOT or the gaming community at large. > > I have been playing this game for about 8 years with extended breaks in-between, to date I have never been punished for anything and I never will and I'm 100% certain of it. You know how I know? I follow the rules 100% of the time.. period. > > The ban hammer is only harsh if you don't know how to follow rules as it should be. Let's break down your flawed comment (in so many ways lol). > The honor screen is there to offer an opportunity to praise a teammate for a job well done, I get honored in more than 50% of the games I play in and I honor at least that often if not more, so your statement that no one uses it is categorically false and like most of your post a gross exaggeration which really weakens your argument and basis for opinion/suggestion. You really should state facts, that way we might actually consider and take seriously what you say. Litterly go down one scroll and see the FACTS for yourself, watch streams and find out how many streamers report versus honor, FACTS again. So this one has been demolished. Easy work. Let's go to the other crap you mentioned. > As far as trash talking goes, your referring to a past that didn't exist, ever, in any game. There was a time when there were no systems, infrastructure or recourse, so people trashed talked each other and got away with it. The systems were created very specifically to combat that as a result of complaints about gaming community. In short, no one actually wants to have to listen to profanity and insults when they play games and game companies see that sort of thing as a threat to their revenue. If you could magically delete every toxic player from League forever today, RIOT would push that button and their revenues would grow instantly. The toxic state that exists in League is proliferated by a minority of the community that no one wants in their game, neither RIOT or the gaming community at large. Also not true, back in the 1990s maybe there was no structure, but EASILY the 2005 + games all already had and implemented regular expressions, go look up what it is so you can collect your bullshit after. To point out how negative league has become for gaming -> Rainbow six: Siege was a game like MW2 and it was released in 2015. 1.5 years later they became even worse at parenting gamers then league lol. So don't go around talking shit about a time that didn't exist, considering you can find the time a solid 4 years ago. Now, the most hilarious part comes now: League, the cancer itself, that's trying to prevent toxicity, is KNOWN as the most shittiest game ever out there. The most toxic, not balanced and most hypocritical game that mankind has ever known. Now comes another fun part: How hypocritical league is actually. Why? - Meteos intentionally feeds on stream while drunk, doesn't get banned. - Singed with 50% + winrate, does get banned however for no reason. - Riot employee straight up flames and harrasses Tyler1 and 'has to re-evaluate his behaviour', no penalty however issued. - Phreak passive agressive harrasses Tyler1, but that's totally fine, right? No penalty given there. - Tyler1 after a couple of bans is all of the sudden 'allowed to play again'. -> And I could go on for a very long time and make this list very long. Another easy victory for me. > I have been playing this game for about 8 years with extended breaks in-between, to date I have never been punished for anything and I never will and I'm 100% certain of it. You know how I know? I follow the rules 100% of the time.. period. The ban hammer is only harsh if you don't know how to follow rules as it should be. I would like to refer you to the comment above. Where I alread destroyed you with your bullshit and your 'I get honored in more then 50% of the games' lie. My facts regarding owning your shitty post. Enjoy. https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/qLbFIJHQ-riot-member-threatening-tyler1flaming-himwishing-death-on-him https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/iA6Ftrtv-a-10-ranked-games-summary-long-post https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/5cupmb/2_million_mastery_point_smite_support_singed/ https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/5lfqhi/meteos_going_127_in_a_28_minutes_ranked_game/
: > [{quoted}](name=KokOnBush,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UQIsOeiK,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-05-15T20:30:58.712+0000) > > Unless you have actual facts that can support this claim, I believe multiple reports do make the difference from my point of view. Here you go, from the horses mouth. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/9VrUtrJo-being-solo-and-having-a-team-report?comment=0000000000020000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Official Riot quote "Multiple reports do NOT increase the likelihood of flagging a game for review. One report is all it takes. There is no benefit to asking for others to report a player." This has been the case for a long time, but the community doesn't seem to be aware of it at all, more importantly asking other people to report, is actually a report-able offense and people have been nailed for it. Which makes it doubly worst, multiple reporting does nothing and asking people to make reports, can get you reported. Yet, there is no more common words typed in chat in post game than "report X player".
Oke, but even though you provided a link, I still fail at seeing how this connects to my idea? When I have 4 trollers in my team and the enemy team is 5 man making fun of me and insulting me, i'd rather be able to report all 9 players with one click, rather then have to wait on a client that usually takes up to a solid 10 seconds before showing up, only to show me a stupid 'honor screen' which no one ever has used in his or her life. I would rather have a screen where I can report everyone with just one click. The fact it's a reportable offense to ask for a report, just shows how many people talk about reports. not only that, but it shows how shit the gaming community has become. Not sure since what age you have been playing games, but I remember the old days where talking shit and 'flaming' was normal and nothing was taken personally. You would play to win and talk shit whilst doing so. Nowadays not even being in the lane you were supposed to be in (reference to the singed with a higher % winrate than 50) gets you banned, asking for a report gets you banned. Even not saying a word gets you banned. This game is biased to the fullest. Since we however enjoy reporting each other so much, I came up with the idea of changing the honor screen into a report screen. With the extra option of implementing a button, which will in return report everyone with just one click. This game, is as garbage as StackOverflow is for programmers. It could've been so much more, but the people are turning into absolute scum.
JustClone (EUNE)
: I think that the point is that report calling is toxic, when used to harass, and this guy is fed up with this toxicity.
Finally @justClone. Look, I am toxic myself, but I play because I care, but when I have 3 teammates who are trolling on purpose, 4 enemy members passive agressive making fun of me because I try to win, I'd rather have a screen which I can use to report, rather then a honor screen which I will never use anyway. Its obvious most people dont use the honor screen anyway. Why have a useless screen if you can use it much more efficient?
CJXander (EUNE)
: Hey, i have an ongoing blog post, just 6 games left, so far 3 of 4 games were insanely toxic, and 4 out of 4 game someone called for reports, either ally or enemies.
That's great to hear, atleast you are actually doing what I asked for. Hats off to you for doing that rather than just talking shit. Now, my question will still remain: Instead of pushing the useless honor screen in my face, which I am NEVER going to use, neither is anyone else. Why not change it to a report screen, with an extra button that instantly (selects every player) reports everyone when clicked upon. Please define toxic aswell, if you consider the singed with a higher win % then loss % 'toxic', I believe our definition of toxic is different.
: Its also worth pointing out that if a player gets 1 report, it carries the same weight as 9 reports. It literally makes no difference to the system at all how many reports you get in a match, it only takes one and the rest are totally ignored. Hence this tradition of demanding reports has ZERO value and has for a very long time now, but the community seems oblivious to this fact.
Unless you have actual facts that can support this claim, I believe multiple reports do make the difference from my point of view.
Sefi (EUNE)
: Unless you played in iron this season I would argue you didnt see every elo, just a fun thought. Also I might surprise you here, but I never call for reports, at all. Its not only pointless, it can get you banned.
10 games. come back and tell me what the results were.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

KokOnBush

Level 33 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion