: It's shit because you can't find anything. Sure it's flashy, but it just takes like 10 minutes to get used to it.
> [{quoted}](name=AeonsLegend,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FAMltfoc,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-05-12T21:22:48.167+0000) > > It's shit because you can't find anything. Sure it's flashy, but it just takes like 10 minutes to get used to it. it's shit because it's so overdone
Zed genius (EUNE)
: Why does promo helper exist?
you'll find out soon enough ;)
Rioter Comments
Cryoshadow (EUNE)
: i agree,this one is utter trash
> [{quoted}](name=Cryoshadow,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FAMltfoc,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-12T18:04:23.775+0000) > > i agree,this one is utter trash how do i change skin, why are the runes lookin the same. i want to play tf and i locked in the wron runes because the only different is a slight colour change...
Truewarlock (EUNE)
: Nope
> [{quoted}](name=Truewarlock,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FAMltfoc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-12T16:36:57.977+0000) > > Nope but this one is shit :c like they had something to prove when making it 'ok gang, let's overcomplicate this. we need more flashy animations'
Rioter Comments
Regromortis (EUNE)
: "... is rallying behind EU lcs in the MSI fendom battle" What does it mean??
BlueStr (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=BlueStr,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tH0eIxit,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-04-25T08:31:09.906+0000) > > Tanks or range, back off when you have 3 stacks on you. Let him push you in and just soak up experience, that cannon minion is not worth dying over. Darius has probably the best lvl 1 so you need to be careful. Also staying behind your melee minions will make them aggro him if he attacks you, use minion aggro to your advantage. tanks dont work xD his ult makes sure of that
KENDA SMURF (EUNE)
: Ask RIto to balance its game. Oh wait...
> [{quoted}](name=KENDA SMURF,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tH0eIxit,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-04-25T13:19:01.762+0000) > > Ask RIto to balance its game. Oh wait... ahaha aay
Okuma (EUNE)
: Try baiting out his E and pay attention to his passive stacks as you're most likely going to die if he hits 5 stacks.
> [{quoted}](name=Okuma,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tH0eIxit,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-24T22:00:04.640+0000) > > Try baiting out his E and pay attention to his passive stacks as you're most likely going to die if he hits 5 stacks. yea, but there's not much you can do once he slows you. it's too strong. he'll be able to q you before it's off you :C
Vonyalo (EUW)
: Burn in hell guys
he is a bit over the top too be honest
Rioter Comments
Wen294 (EUW)
: Not sure how you got him to lvl 7 without realizing why he needs a rework.
> [{quoted}](name=Wen294,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZzNbAxLg,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-24T13:39:34.195+0000) > > Not sure how you got him to lvl 7 without realizing why he needs a rework. why he's fine? the only thing is he relies on landing his e to be useful in teamfights, but other than that he's fine. he can grab anyone out of position and anyone close will be feared and he will get a 45% damage reduction? I don't see the problem with him
: Can you nerf lulu for the love of god
lol lulu mains be triggered
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: Use bans? just because you dont like smth doesnt means it needs a nerf even if most peopöe hat something it doesnt(teemo/yasuo)
> [{quoted}](name=D4RKEVA,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pOMp3hxc,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2017-04-24T12:52:05.811+0000) > > Use bans? > > just because you dont like smth doesnt means it needs a nerf even if most peopöe hat something it doesnt(teemo/yasuo) well guess what, I'm not always banning
Wen294 (EUW)
: Because he's not, and this is coming from someone that has urgot on lvl 6 mastery. He could be a lot better with some minor changes, that riot seems unwilling to make for god knows what reason. Either way he's scheduled to get a rework next. I heard he's going to be a juggernaut with shotgun knees or something? Sounds pretty cool, but also sounds like they're gonna go full galio with this rework AKA the only thing that stays the same after the rework is his name.
> [{quoted}](name=Wen294,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZzNbAxLg,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-04-24T12:13:28.647+0000) > > Because he's not, and this is coming from someone that has urgot on lvl 6 mastery. > He could be a lot better with some minor changes, that riot seems unwilling to make for god knows what reason. > > Either way he's scheduled to get a rework next. I heard he's going to be a juggernaut with shotgun knees or something? Sounds pretty cool, but also sounds like they're gonna go full galio with this rework AKA the only thing that stays the same after the rework is his name. mastery 7 urgot bro
Wip (EUNE)
: Urgot the forgotten champion
Why reowkr him he's fine
: Talk about contradicting yourself. You say she isn't op but you want her nerfed? Where is the logic in that?
> [{quoted}](name=Chika Hakozaki 0,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pOMp3hxc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-04-24T05:53:20.614+0000) > > Talk about contradicting yourself. You say she isn't op but you want her nerfed? Where is the logic in that? because i don't want to see her played? I want people to play another support as every game is just 'pick lulu'
Doomley (EUW)
: She is just one of those supports who have too many things in her kit.
> [{quoted}](name=Doomley,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pOMp3hxc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-24T02:22:02.682+0000) > > She is just one of those supports who have too many things in her kit. agreed
Rioter Comments
: Balance discussion feels quite hopeless because...
BtwRant (EUNE)
: Am out
Promotes it? I can't even say satan in chat without havin it censored, event though satan teemo is one of the skins. they're going overboard on the censoring imo
: Patch Notes 7.8 Typos
why, don't you tossl your poros?
Wen Quatlo (EUNE)
: 15% of dmg of dmg after reduction is equal or less then 10% of dmg before reduction. example: A) 15% after reduction target has 50% magic dmg reduction thanks to his magic resistance. Someone use spell on him that deals 100 magic dmg. So after reducion this spell deals 50 dmg and bonus true dmg will be calculated like this 50 x 0.15 =7.5 bonus true dmg B) 10% before reduction target has 50% magic dmg reduction thanks to his magic resistance. Someone use spell on him that deals 100 magic dmg. So after reducion this spell deals 50 dmg and bonus true dmg will be calculated like this 100 x 0.1 = 10 bonus true dmg. As you see its a buff. Now look how stupid you looks now {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
> [{quoted}](name=Small Fish,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FXwZeKO6,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-23T18:29:33.198+0000) > > 15% of dmg of dmg after reduction is equal or less then 10% of dmg before reduction. > > example: > A) 15% after reduction > target has 50% magic dmg reduction thanks to his magic resistance. Someone use spell on him that deals 100 magic dmg. So after reducion this spell deals 50 dmg and bonus true dmg will be calculated like this 50 x 0.15 =7.5 bonus true dmg > > B) 10% before reduction > target has 50% magic dmg reduction thanks to his magic resistance. Someone use spell on him that deals 100 magic dmg. So after reducion this spell deals 50 dmg and bonus true dmg will be calculated like this 100 x 0.1 = 10 bonus true dmg. > > As you see its a buff. > > > Now look how stupid you looks now > > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}} idc about his old passive i mean his new one got nerfed
: It didn't get nerfed. Riot changed it to pre mitigation true damage so it acts how true damage should act (unable to be mitigated by any means). And it got toned down because of that. Overall, it's a buff.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FXwZeKO6,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-23T18:11:13.559+0000) > > It didn't get nerfed. Riot changed it to pre mitigation true damage so it acts how true damage should act (unable to be mitigated by any means). And it got toned down because of that. Overall, it's a buff. 15% to 10% is a buff? ok
: > example being amumu's pssive 15% true damage on all sources of damage Do you even read patch notes/ skill descriptions? It was 15% extra true damage from magic attacks (after mr). They changed it to 10% before mr because it was so lackluster and even adjusted his w for this. Plus: he has to slap you, his abilities only refresh the passive. > _Cough_ that's fair on the people who have bought them Fun fact: you don't need to pay RP for champs you can get them free (for IP). And since every champ needs practice you get the IP for the next champ.
> [{quoted}](name=SailBlade,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FXwZeKO6,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-04-23T18:01:52.376+0000) > > 15% true damage on all sources of damage > > Do you even read patch notes/ skill descriptions? It was 15% extra true damage from magic attacks (after mr). They changed it to 10% before mr because it was so lackluster and even adjusted his w for this. > > Plus: he has to slap you, his abilities only refresh the passive. > > Fun fact: you don't need to pay RP for champs you can get them free (for IP). And since every champ needs practice you get the IP for the next champ. that was just a little thing on the side, not my whole argument
: > example being amumu's pssive 15% true damage on all sources of damage Do you even read patch notes/ skill descriptions? It was 15% extra true damage from magic attacks (after mr). They changed it to 10% before mr because it was so lackluster and even adjusted his w for this. Plus: he has to slap you, his abilities only refresh the passive. > _Cough_ that's fair on the people who have bought them Fun fact: you don't need to pay RP for champs you can get them free (for IP). And since every champ needs practice you get the IP for the next champ.
> [{quoted}](name=SailBlade,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FXwZeKO6,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-04-23T18:01:52.376+0000) > > 15% true damage on all sources of damage > > Do you even read patch notes/ skill descriptions? It was 15% extra true damage from magic attacks (after mr). They changed it to 10% before mr because it was so lackluster and even adjusted his w for this. > > Plus: he has to slap you, his abilities only refresh the passive. so? it was still broken enouh to get nerfed, if riot looked at the pbe they would see it was overperformin and have it nerfed straight away but they don't
: The most illegal thing that is still legal in League ???
See this is what happens when riot releases these kinds of champs, nobody enjoys playing vs them, they want them gone. kalista,azir,yasuo,talon,akali,rengar go away these kits are so toxic and unfun to play vs so riot remedies this by guttin the champs, azir and kalista *Cough* that's fair on the people who have bought them or players that enjoy the playstyle. they need to look at the pbe and think 'are these balanced' example being amumu's pssive 15% true damage on all sources of damage? on a tank? that has upkeep that does percent hp? Wtf who thinks this is a good idea
: > [{quoted}](name=Kokiri Star,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6AMEop9K,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-04-22T19:49:41.998+0000) > > I shouldn't be thrown out because I wasn't staring at the screen looking at what the enemy picks.. Yes, you should. The champ select is part of the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Kedren Aderac,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6AMEop9K,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-22T23:14:45.142+0000) > > Yes, you should. > > The champ select is part of the game. why, i can stare at it in loadin screen, when the game begins. if ive locked in a champ why do i care what he picks, i can't do anything about it
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Kokiri Star,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NAXV1eXW,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-04-22T13:50:32.903+0000) > > she doesn't even need dashes anymore riot 'fixed' her by giving her waveclear Vladimir is a she now...?
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NAXV1eXW,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-04-22T14:16:05.913+0000) > > Vladimir is a she now...? I thouht you were referring to leblanc
: Vladimir does not have 100000 dashes into a creep wave...
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NAXV1eXW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-04-22T13:18:13.707+0000) > > Vladimir does not have 100000 dashes into a creep wave... she doesn't even need dashes anymore riot 'fixed' her by giving her waveclear
Doomley (EUW)
: now that you mentioned executioner's, i think they should remove grievous wounds debuff from offensive items and put it into support/tank items. Why? because it's a debuff and tanks and supports are supposed to be supporting their allies in different ways. Carries are supposed to deal damage and not debuff targets. This would also give more variety in builds, especially in ap builds. Right now morello is is basically everyone's core item and it's not a good thing to have grievous wounds on an item that everyone would build no matter if the enemies have heals or not.
> [{quoted}](name=Doomley,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NAXV1eXW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-18T00:26:13.616+0000) > > now that you mentioned executioner's, i think they should remove grievous wounds debuff from offensive items and put it into support/tank items. Why? because it's a debuff and tanks and supports are supposed to be supporting their allies in different ways. Carries are supposed to deal damage and not debuff targets. This would also give more variety in builds, especially in ap builds. Right now morello is is basically everyone's core item and it's not a good thing to have grievous wounds on an item that everyone would build no matter if the enemies have heals or not. no one builds it anyway, I might as well do the job. this is solo queue
: > [{quoted}](name=Kokiri Star,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=B3yf7E5J,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-04-21T17:04:55.660+0000) > > lol i got downvoted for saying that lexy > not sure why the hell he needed a nami ult wannabe. > but i like the changes on sapling I think the reason is that there no really interaction/counterplay to be found with his current ult. He just stands on his allies and nullifies a chunk of your team's damage output leaving your choices at fight with a disadvantage and probably lose, or fall back and probably lose pressure on the map.
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=B3yf7E5J,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-04-21T17:37:18.009+0000) > > I think the reason is that there no really interaction/counterplay to be found with his current ult. He just stands on his allies and nullifies a chunk of your team's damage output leaving your choices at fight with a disadvantage and probably lose, or fall back and probably lose pressure on the map. isn't that a good thing? he can either sit on a carry and not really cc anyone or make the decision to get in there and cc
l MrD l (EUW)
: Curious to why Maokais ult is changing?
lol i got downvoted for saying that lexy not sure why the hell he needed a nami ult wannabe. but i like the changes on sapling
MessiRock (EUNE)
: I cant handle this anymore!
: > [{quoted}](name=Kokiri Star,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4zoEqcnX,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-04-20T12:16:05.215+0000) > > Look at all these ezreal players 10/10 counter argument.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4zoEqcnX,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-04-20T12:31:37.967+0000) > > 10/10 counter argument. Yea because there's much to counter argue memes and about your skillshot magnet, yeah it's so easy to dodge that skill shot, so easy especially when it has barely any cooldown and will slow you if you get hit = getting hit more because you're slowed. not to mention it's fast
: Nerf ezreal
Look at all these ezreal players
Rioter Comments
Zed genius (EUNE)
: To everyone who hates yasuo and wants him to be nerfed
: you cried before tanks are unkillable because you focused tank first and you lose teamfight before you kill a tank. So riot decided to giv you OP antitank items to make tanks squishy as hell. So they decided to compensate that with damage so at least tanks will deal some damage before they get instakilled.
> [{quoted}](name=TheDebowyMocny,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mtJAPIc5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-04-18T19:43:29.727+0000) > > you cried before tanks are unkillable because you focused tank first and you lose teamfight before you kill a tank. So riot decided to giv you OP antitank items to make tanks squishy as hell. So they decided to compensate that with damage so at least tanks will deal some damage before they get instakilled. I didnt? WHERE IS THIS DAMAGE COMING FROM YOU ALL SAY TANKS ALL DEAL TOO HIGH DAMAGE ALL I SEE IS AMUMU DOING DAMAGE. jesus people Give me some numbers or something. lol plz
Ìxeas (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kokiri Star,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mtJAPIc5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-04-18T19:26:43.776+0000) > > who needs a nerf? Pretty much any meta tank, they tankiness and damage potential is insane. Until 30-40 min mark they do more dmg than adcs.
> [{quoted}](name=RiseAndDie,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mtJAPIc5,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-18T19:28:53.256+0000) > > Pretty much any meta tank, they tankiness and damage potential is insane. Until 30-40 min mark they do more dmg than adcs. who? you're generalizing and idk what tank other than poppy and amumu do adc damage?
Ìxeas (EUW)
: Everyone knows tanks do way too much dmg, but if someone decides to nerf one, I'd say nerf all of them.
> [{quoted}](name=RiseAndDie,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mtJAPIc5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-18T19:01:59.293+0000) > > Everyone knows tanks do way too much dmg, but if someone decides to nerf one, I'd say nerf all of them. who needs a nerf?
Rioter Comments
Rozles (EUNE)
: Make Shaco a viable pick again
%%%% shaco, whern was the last time you ever seen karthus. 2 seasons ago for me
monika99 (EUNE)
: Which skin will i recieve this year cause im Gold now ?
lol relax, the season has only started. get to plat xD
: You fed him.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kY5uEfr1,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-04-18T10:28:39.810+0000) > > You fed him. I think you need to read the post again. I said with 1 mana item why is he outdamaging us
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Kokiri Star,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kY5uEfr1,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-04-17T19:48:34.929+0000) > > Yea I got that, but he outdamages anyone while being able to run away. > wit just a mana item Did he get ahead?
> [{quoted}](name=Eyyy its Tall,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kY5uEfr1,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-04-17T20:18:33.835+0000) > > Did he get ahead? well yea e was 3/0 but all he had was a tear and he was outdamaging my lucian?
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: Ahem...base damage+aa's+runes+masteries
> [{quoted}](name=Scrinnid,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kY5uEfr1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-17T19:46:46.563+0000) > > Ahem...base damage+aa's+runes+masteries Yea I got that, but he outdamages anyone while being able to run away. wit just a mana item
Show more

Kokiri Star

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion