Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Krodam,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BnVRB8Ag,comment-id=0004000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-12T12:21:34.550+0000) > > So basically, we need to act as machines. Or...you know...keep anger and other assorted emotional dissonance out of the chat, at the very least. > Do you know there has been tons of trolls players around unpunished? Do you? I mean, if you do, I'm sure you'd have a source for that. >There are many ways to avoid the system. As long as you don't say anything wrong in chat, as long you don't intentionally feed in purpose (or seem to not feed in purpose), by following those simple 2 rules, you can be toxic in a game You do realize you basically just said, "As long as you aren't toxic in a game, you're allowed to be toxic in a game", right? Because saying wrong things in chat and explicit cases of intentional feeding _are_ what's being punished. > you can invade other's people lane Which is only against the rules if the players are jerks about it. > you can ban their champions Which is _also_ only against the rules if the players are jerks about it, and displays an attitude that goes against the spirit of adaptability that a game with this much variety in playable characters and play styles encourages among the better players. > you can steal their farm Which is _also_, etc, etc. > The system DOESN'T CARES. Funny, it's almost as if those things are only punishable if the players are jerks about it. If you don't see a pattern forming here, then...honestly that doesn't surprise me at this stage. > So please, stop defending this system. Ah, yes. The wonderful convincing way to change someone's mind - bossing them about, especially after several lines of thinking that the person they're talking to finds questionable. Sure, ok. _That'll_ work. > Tribunal was much better. Yes, the very same method that didn't punish people until weeks after their offending behaviour even occurred and was shut down shortly after malicious players started abusing the system to pardon explicit bad behaviour. That's some _spicy_ nostalgia-blinded historical revisionism there!
Banning a champion on champ select can't be reported. How do you prove the player was being a JERK about it? They could have been a JERK but you can't know their motives unless they show it in text chat. They can invade your lane. How can you tell they're being a JERK about it? As long he doesn't acts toxic (int or be toxic in chat) the system doesn't cares how many reports you send to it, the system isn't going to check that you were invading a lane lol. About my sources, i see many Youtubers, streamers, and random palyers getting away with it by just being quiet in chat and acting like jerks in the streams, videos, do you really play this game? You're allowed to be toxic as long you don't int or say wrong things in chat, if i really need to explain this to you. You don't need to int to lose a game in purpose. You could lose a very important TF and ruin the game, just for the sake of it. You can invade other people's lanes, steal their farm, as long as you don't say a single thing in chat, that's not considered toxic, because the system isn't gonna check if you were stealing CS from anybody. So yes, you can get away being punished by just following those 2 simple rules. Ofc, never forget to honor after every game, that will give you standing points lol. About angry issues, and emotional problems, maybe you've got those. That somebody retaliates to some offensive comment isn't making that person have any issue. Maybe you do that in your life, most people, defend themselves from stupid comments, but maybe, we most of us are wrong, lets be better quiet like sheeps and act like machines ;)
: YOU DECIDED TO PAY MONEY ON UR OWN,NO ONE TOLD U TO DO IT SO STOP CRYING
Just what i thought lol
: Why shouldn't we abuse bugs?
This doesn't affect gameplay, stop crying
: just got threatened to get reported & banned for..
They just want us to act like machines/sheeps. They just want us to just send pings, talk about ganks, kills, etc. You never can be critic or joke or be sarcastic because nowdays millenials/snowflakes/brainless people feels TOO OFFENDED by the slightliest comment. It's sad really.
: >5. CODE OF CONDUCT >[...] >v. Transmitting or communicating any content which, in the sole and exclusive discretion of Riot Games, is deemed offensive, including language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable; Even if you insult a friend in the team chat you can be banned since that break the rule, so be careful what you are saying because that's not a good joke.... If a player threaten you to report you then just mute and report, just like the term of use of RIOT says. https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal/termsofuse Hope that helped you. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
Do you realize that not everybody understand the same words/jokes as offensive, harmful, abusive, harassing, vulgar, etc? Do you realize there isn't an univeral truth about these terms? Its a joke you defend the Terms of Service like that. Honestly, the more i read these boards, all i see are fanbois defending this system full of flaws that punish lots of times players that retaliata against toxic players that offends them or threats them with reports and other negative rant that are not shown in their logs. So disappointed at this community, and so glad the Blood Moon 'bug' happened. Serves well for those who defends what's right or not in this game. A big slap in their face for paying customers.
: > [{quoted}](name=Krodam,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BnVRB8Ag,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-01-12T08:33:11.198+0000) > > Like i said early, so easy to read this way without the full context of the conversation. Having a reason to say all that you said doesn't mean that you didn't say all that you said. It's not that it's easy, it's that the context changes nothing. > This system is no perfect Nobody said that it was. > and i am not a toxic player, nor negative Your chatlog says otherwise. > those people are the toxic and negative ones to the community. So what does it say about you that you responded to them in that particular way? Two wrongs don't make a right. > Nobody should have to deal with them. Mute and report, then. > In real life, if someone picks on you, harasses you, etc, you just 'mute them' and go away? This isn't real life. The parallel you're obviously thinking of is only legally viable if your life is in danger. And if your life is in danger from a group of people in an online game allegedly not playing up to your arbitrary standard of behaviour that you don't seem to be able to follow yourself, you've got bigger things to worry about than people reporting you in said online game.
So basically, we need to act as machines. Juste mute and report. Do you know there has been tons of trolls players around unpunished? There are many ways to avoid the system. As long as you don't say anything wrong in chat, as long you don't intentionally feed in purpose (or seem to not feed in purpose), by following those simple 2 rules, you can be toxic in a game, you can invade other's people lane, you can ban their champions, you can steal their farm, etc. The system DOESN'T CARES. So please, stop defending this system. Tribunal was much better.
: > [{quoted}](name=Krodam,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BnVRB8Ag,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-01-09T16:31:38.695+0000) > > Game 1 > Pre-Game > Krodam: omg toxic af Blaming. > Krodam: dodge bro > Krodam: is faster Negativity. > In-Game > Krodam: im not trolling wth dude > Krodam: not my fault you keep walking into them incite for false report = ban Blaming. > Krodam: dude crying in /all doesn't make you right Insulting. > Krodam: but toxic Blaming. > Krodam: i have my support item so stfu Aggression. > Krodam: yeah i accept you're all being toxic so im must muting you Blaming/negativity through announcing intention to mute. > Krodam: im buying pinks and i have my stupid support item from a while ago so don't say crap that i am trolling dude Blaming/aggression. > Krodam: ok reporting you im tired of your bs comments Report-calling/blaming. > Krodam: and you're completely muted also so keep ranting Negativity. > Krodam: 1/3/0 inting my ass Negativity/blaming. > Krodam: ill report you then for being toxic :) Report-calling/blaming. > Krodam: coz one player can be bad > Krodam: but being toxic is worse > Krodam: Neeko pepole like you are the reason a lot of people hates lol > Krodam: 3/9 lucian and trying to duel 1vs1 vlad... and i am the one trolling ... lol Blaming. > Krodam: report lucian toxic af spam bs Report-calling. > Post-Game > Krodam: like seriously i hope you never meet players like Lucian in your games... disgusting player Blaming. Yeah, the long and short of it is that neither the system nor "trolls" are to blame. Your behaviour is to blame.
Like i said early, so easy to read this way without the full context of the conversation. This system is no perfect, and i am not a toxic player, nor negative, those people are the toxic and negative ones to the community. Nobody should have to deal with them. In real life, if someone picks on you, harasses you, etc, you just 'mute them' and go away? Please...
: you know you can mute anyone right? if i say hey guys and someone says STFU at the beginning of the game or when a mistake happends and i get the blame where he inted, i would just mute, not worth your time, report those guys get em banned easy. but you SOMEHOW tilted to the moon and spent time and energy on argueing where as you couldve simply just ignored them. look i get it, heated games, stressed enviroment. but This is not the way i've read your side because you are being banned here showing that altho you got attacked YOU didnt do anything to help your case as an innocent because in the end you can deny that you didnt deserve it untill you are blue in the face, but the proof is right there that you where just as toxic, not like on the same level but toxic none the less
Not really banned, chat restricted, but what does hurt more is the honor lose. I didn't play the past season just because of this system taking away all my hard earned honor. In fact i came back around 25-30ish Nov 2018, and i worked my honor back from 0 to 1, about 1 week ago. It took me so many games, so much grinding, and i also had 80%+ honor votes, just to have this ruined because this system doesn't really take into account the full context of the situation. Is not about heated games, is about people cusing you of inting or trolling when you're not, then people from the other team or even other people joining the same opinion even when is not true. If you don't attempt to make clear they're the ones trolling, what you can do then? Just let them report you? I've had a bad streak of games today, like i never did play this terrible. I could perfectly look like i am trolling but i am not. Do i deserve to get ban because YOU or somebody else, thinks i am trolling or inting? Do i have just to remain quiet and hope the so 'perfect system' doesn't flag me as a troll? Anyways, thanks for your constructive reply. Im just thinking i might just quit this game another season.
: Krodam: omg toxic af (negative) Krodam: dude crying in /all doesn't make you right Krodam: but toxic Krodam: i have my support item so stfu ( negative) Krodam: ok reporting you im tired of your bs comments Krodam: and you're completely muted also so keep ranting Krodam: 1/3/0 inting my ass Krodam: frewe Krodam: free* Krodam: ill report you then for being toxic :) (Harras) Krodam: report lucian toxic af spam bs ( Negative) How Exactly are you innocent again? Because if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all, now you're just as equally toxic, instead of having to deal with one guy being annoying you yourself take your energy to be tilted and be a negative influence , sorry to be such a confronting poster, but you aren't excused from being toxic if someone else is toxic
Its so easy to judge when you're reading only my side. Like i explained before in my wall of text. They were pretty rude, harassing the whole time, insulting, calling me names, saying i was inting in purpose in /all trying to make people perceive as a troll. Don't judge, i didn't insult or harass anybody, i was trying to defend myself from false accusations in game. Yes, i am innocent, i was trying to have a quiet game. And i am tired of people like you that judges other people just because we try to defend our honor (without being toxic or harassing others).
Zanador (EUNE)
: Yes, they can change the attitude of other random teammates towards you. But this raises a couple of important questions: First. Why do you care? Soon the match is over and you can move on. You will most likely never meet these guys again. It also does not matter if anyone or everyone reported you if you didn't do anything to begin with. Their opinion about you will be completely inconsequential to you in half an hour. Second. Do you think you took the most convincing approach? If this didn't happen to you. If you just saw this chat posted here by someone else. Would you say that this guy did what is best to convince the yet neutral players in the match that he just wants to calmly win? That this was the best approach to do so? Third. How long did it take you to write the messages sent me here? I'm all in for correcting misconceptions. I will support your right anytime to explain your point in a situation. But realistically speaking, this conversation between us, even in live speech would have taken several minutes. At least 5-10. A match of League unfortunately does not offer the right conditions for you to explain your points, bring up facts supporting your positions and to convince others. People will not pay attention to you and they will most definitely not give your points the needed consideration. Doing what you wanted to do in the chat of an action game is simply impossible.
Anyways, thanks for replying, at least you took your time to read me and try to understand my situation and explain your opinion about what happened here. Sadly, that won't return my hard earned honor. At this point, i feel like leaving the game for another year again. I haven't play the past season just becasue of this reason.
Zanador (EUNE)
: Yes, they can change the attitude of other random teammates towards you. But this raises a couple of important questions: First. Why do you care? Soon the match is over and you can move on. You will most likely never meet these guys again. It also does not matter if anyone or everyone reported you if you didn't do anything to begin with. Their opinion about you will be completely inconsequential to you in half an hour. Second. Do you think you took the most convincing approach? If this didn't happen to you. If you just saw this chat posted here by someone else. Would you say that this guy did what is best to convince the yet neutral players in the match that he just wants to calmly win? That this was the best approach to do so? Third. How long did it take you to write the messages sent me here? I'm all in for correcting misconceptions. I will support your right anytime to explain your point in a situation. But realistically speaking, this conversation between us, even in live speech would have taken several minutes. At least 5-10. A match of League unfortunately does not offer the right conditions for you to explain your points, bring up facts supporting your positions and to convince others. People will not pay attention to you and they will most definitely not give your points the needed consideration. Doing what you wanted to do in the chat of an action game is simply impossible.
Well, and what if you have a terrible game? Because i have many terrible games were i end up lets say 1/10 or 2/8 idk ... they say you int.... what you can do about that? You can be punished for being a bad player in this game even when you have been Gold in the past season (which was my case).
FixxeS (EUW)
: oh okay "another 9 games"... so you were already chat restricted I am guessing...
No, what i mean is that i was inside a game, and then after i finished the game, a message did pop up saying i had 9 games left to leave chat restriction (10 games punished).
Zanador (EUNE)
: You always had the option to ignore or mute them. You always had the option to just drop a line early on saying "the ring was my mistake, sorry. i corrected it as soon as possible. now focus on the enemy instead, because we have 20+ minutes ahead of us and we need a plan to win." Instead by the 2nd line in game you are already talking about bans. I don't doubt for a second that most of your teammates worked hard to earn their own punishment too. I hope they got it. But you had every opportunity to take the high road, and come out of this match in 15-20 minutes without any lasting problems and you ignored that path. If you think that i or anyone else on the boards who is telling you that you are also at fault here never had to experience what you did, then you are completely mistaken. This situation is something that unfortunately every player gets to taste eventually and we are all talking out of experience here.
If you ignore or mute them, they will just keep talking shit and make other people's attitude change towards you. Haven't you seen how this works? There lots of social experiments out there. There are 5 Viewers. Viewer A has his own solid opinion of how he does see certain situation, while the other 4 B,C,D,E does see the situation in a different way. When they get asked about this subect A says his own opinion while the other 4 say their shared opinion (even if is wrong). A shrugs and wonders why they would say that. Next question is about another scenario, the same situation repeats, Viewer A keeps sharing his own opinion while the other 4 keeps answering with their own shared opinion. Viewer A begins to question what's wrong with this people, why they think the situation is different than what he thinks. Maybe he is wrong? So finally.... When they got asked the last question, guess what... Every subject gives the same answer, subject A changed, because, he wants to fit, that happens in a lot of social life situation, so yeah, if you let a lie spread and be repeated over and over, it becomes true in the end. You say everybody have suffered this kind of behavior but i highly doubt i am 100% sure nobody gets chat restricted for what i said in this chat alone, but a flawed stupid system that just makes me want to quit this game, because they treat you like you're a kid.
Zanador (EUNE)
: Well, i didn't read it, because you edited that one in after i opened this thread, so i haven't seen your chat log. But i never commented on your punishment either, only on the fact that you are apparently planning to prove something that is openly stated by Riot. So your reply to me was quite irrelevant. But if you brought up the chat log, then we can talk about that too. It has a common case of negative attitude, report calling, spiced with a mild flaming. On their own this low amount of flaming is usually not enough to get punished, but there is a slight bonus in the process: report calling does not get punished on it's own, but it gets marked as a negative point towards you, and if you do anything that could be punished afterwards, then these negative marks will tip the scale towards a punishment. So if you have called for reports in the past, then those matches don't show up here, but they are also considered in your punishment. Suggestion: Don't call for reports and don't tell others that you will report them, just do it. Don't be all negative. You didn't have a single line of chat here where you tried to work towards winning the match with anyone in the team. If your teammates are truly that bad, then you are better off not talking to them at all. Don't call others disgusting.
Don't be all negative. You didn't have a single line of chat here where you tried to work towards winning the match with anyone in the team. If your teammates are truly that bad, then you are better off not talking to them at all. Obviously since the chat log doesn't shows the chat with their comments, i will let you know why there isn't a single line of chat where i was positive. They were calling me noob from minute 1, because i get autofilled Support, i forgot that, and i get a Doran's Ring, i make up for my mistake and get it as soon as possible, i cover up with pinks, etc. ADC keeps dying to them, because he keeps suiciding and he keeps saying i am trolling and letting him die, and that i am toxic and that i should get reported. All of sudden top lane (which wasn't even from the same club does agree with them that i am trolling because my score at the moment is 0/2/0 and i bought a Doran's ring, so that was a CLEAR EVIDENCE that i was trolling and also said he was gonna report me. I start getting fustrated, the ADC keeps takling BS and TRASH, i get enough of it, and i mute him, and i felt so digusted and mad the whole game. UNFUN GAME if you ask me. And then i get punished for suffering this kind of people every few games. So yes, you want me to be calm for what? CALM after i've lost my progress 80%+ honor votes during this season (just reminding you) because this %%%%ing idiots decided i was trolling and started harassing me? Sweet Jesus, i hate when people defends this system.
: Besides being negative from the get go, you were begging for reports. If you have any idea how the system actually works you would know 1 report = 9 reports. Asking for reports is considered harassment if it crates a toxic environment ( which it usually does ). Also calling someone disgusting is not cool.
> [{quoted}](name=ImainLilSatan,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E4w6y42n,comment-id=00020001000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-09T18:57:18.776+0000) > > Besides being negative from the get go, you were begging for reports. > If you have any idea how the system actually works you would know 1 report = 9 reports. > Asking for reports is considered harassment if it crates a toxic environment ( which it usually does ). > Also calling someone disgusting is not cool. When you have someone calling you noob, idiot.. telling you.. what items are those? you're trolling.. lets all report her... etc... seriously? i was more than nice to that person, i in fact muted him, and POST GAME, i said that it was a disgusting player i did hope nobody did find around in any game. I think is not hard to understand that i wasn't trolling or bashing anybody, but nevermind, my logic must be broken.
Zanador (EUNE)
: >What will RIOT do when i show this system is automatic and doesn't takes into account what the trolls are doing or saying to you? Why do you want to prove that? This info is official and available for everyone. The IFS is indeed fully automated and ever since the times of the Old Tribunal (season 1, may of 2011) the reports have been judged intentionally without looking at the context. Basically you want to force Riot into a corner by bringing up proof of them doing what they are saying they do. I don't see that working in your favor.
> [{quoted}](name=Zanador,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E4w6y42n,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-01-09T18:51:48.432+0000) > > Why do you want to prove that? This info is official and available for everyone. The IFS is indeed fully automated and ever since the times of the Old Tribunal (season 1, may of 2011) the reports have been judged intentionally without looking at the context. > > Basically you want to force Riot into a corner by bringing up proof of them doing what they are saying they do. I don't see that working in your favor. Did youy read my conversation? Sincerely, you think i was being toxic? If that STFU got my honor to 0, then i want that everybody that said stfu once to get honor 0 .
: What others say doesn't matter. The system judges only your actions. And you earned your punishment fair and square.
> [{quoted}](name=ImainLilSatan,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E4w6y42n,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-01-09T18:50:06.266+0000) > > What others say doesn't matter. > The system judges only your actions. > And you earned your punishment fair and square. Sure, where did i earn my punishment? Tell me where i was being toxic?
: Before you post any "proof", why not paste your chat logs first.
> [{quoted}](name=ImainLilSatan,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E4w6y42n,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-09T18:45:31.686+0000) > > Before you post any "proof", why not paste your chat logs first. They're on my other post above (Sick of troll players)
PH45 (EUNE)
: > %%%% YOU, RIOT! ;) Great way to show you were unfairly banned.
> [{quoted}](name=PH45,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E4w6y42n,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-09T18:44:43.481+0000) > > Great way to show you were unfairly banned. I just don't care anymore, i think you don't get the tone of my post if you just focus on that to be honest lol :).
Rioter Comments
Krodam (EUW)
: Sick of trolls reporting you to get you chat restricted or losing honor
: Yeah 1v5 dying isn't playing to win either. And between losing Inhib and them ending were almost 13 minutes, which is easily equal to playing another game or not. And losing a whole game is a lot for me, as my time is rather limited and I usually play less than 5 games per week
> [{quoted}](name=Dividedby0error,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Amk8jaN4,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-09T16:51:26.369+0000) > > Yeah 1v5 dying isn't playing to win either. And between losing Inhib and them ending were almost 13 minutes, which is easily equal to playing another game or not. > > And losing a whole game is a lot for me, as my time is rather limited and I usually play less than 5 games per week I feel you bro. Honestly, i think this is the first and last time i post anything about trolls in this forums, plenty of them, plenty of people talking BS about being calm and being good manner, when actually you're good manner to an extent in a game. Riot asks you to remain silent like a %%%%ing sheep and quiet while other people just is toxic AF at you, and also gets you reported either because they are all friends, or they just brainless idiots who joins the masses and decides is fun to punish one player because its just fun to do it! I had more than 70% of honor votes during this season. I did work hard to earn back my Honor just to get it reset to 0. Honestly, %%%% you RIOT. Your system doesn't works, and yes, now i am being TOXIC.
: In the league client or in your associated email. I'm not sure where, since I've never had to deal with this.
> [{quoted}](name=Player3Th0mas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BnVRB8Ag,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-09T17:10:05.726+0000) > > In the league client or in your associated email. > > I'm not sure where, since I've never had to deal with this. Game 1 Pre-Game Krodam: why you ban kat? Krodam: omg toxic af Krodam: dodge bro Krodam: is faster In-Game Krodam: im not trolling wth dude Krodam: not my fault you keep walking into them incite for false report = ban Krodam: dude crying in /all doesn't make you right Krodam: but toxic Krodam: i have my support item so stfu Krodam: yeah i accept you're all being toxic so im must muting you Krodam: im buying pinks and i have my stupid support item from a while ago so don't say crap that i am trolling dude Krodam: ok reporting you im tired of your bs comments Krodam: and you're completely muted also so keep ranting Krodam: 1/3/0 inting my ass Krodam: frewe Krodam: free* Krodam: ill report you then for being toxic :) Krodam: coz one player can be bad Krodam: but being toxic is worse Krodam: Neeko pepole like you are the reason a lot of people hates lol Krodam: 3/9 lucian and trying to duel 1vs1 vlad... and i am the one trolling ... lol Krodam: report lucian toxic af spam bs Post-Game Krodam: like seriously i hope you never meet players like Lucian in your games... disgusting player
: In the league client or in your associated email. I'm not sure where, since I've never had to deal with this.
> [{quoted}](name=Player3Th0mas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BnVRB8Ag,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-09T17:10:05.726+0000) > > In the league client or in your associated email. > > I'm not sure where, since I've never had to deal with this. I never received a mail from Riot, and ingame, i only got a notification after i left a game that i was gonne be chat restricted for another 9 games.
: Post your chat logs then, if you're so sure you weren't being toxic. I've never been chat restricted or banned on any of my 4 accounts, so I'm sure you did something wrong if you did.
> [{quoted}](name=Player3Th0mas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BnVRB8Ag,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-01-09T16:57:53.927+0000) > > Post your chat logs then, if you're so sure you weren't being toxic. > > I've never been chat restricted or banned on any of my 4 accounts, so I'm sure you did something wrong if you did. Im trying to figure out, where can i find my reform card? I don't find any.
: Post chat logs or gtfo. You don't get punished for false reports, so obviously you were being toxic as well. I could literally have 9 people reporting me every single game and not get punished, if I just behave.
> [{quoted}](name=Player3Th0mas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BnVRB8Ag,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-09T16:49:46.951+0000) > > Post chat logs or gtfo. > > You don't get punished for false reports, so obviously you were being toxic as well. > > I could literally have 9 people reporting me every single game and not get punished, if I just behave. Now that gtfo is out of context, so yes, i wish i could report you, but these forums seems to not care much about language it seems.
Hansiman (EUW)
: You were issued a reform card displaying your chat log as evidence. Care to share it with us?
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BnVRB8Ag,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-09T16:45:01.216+0000) > > You were issued a reform card displaying your chat log as evidence. Care to share it with us? Where can i find the reform card?
Shamose (EUW)
: I've you don't do anything wrong you don't get restricted. False reports don't matter. You must've said something to trigger a chat restriction.
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BnVRB8Ag,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-09T16:33:52.714+0000) > > I've you don't do anything wrong you don't get restricted. False reports don't matter. > > You must've said something to trigger a chat restriction. If saying you're toxic AF is motive of a ban.... that's all i could think about, besides that, i told the guy to stop, and that he was being toxic, and his partner. So yes, it is a FALSE REPORT.
Rioter Comments
Krodam (EUW)
: How long it takes to get rewards back after a 25 game chat restriction?
Nevermind, thanks for your answers, i just did pass my reform :)
Krodam (EUW)
: How long it takes to get rewards back after a 25 game chat restriction?
Thanks for all your replies. So what if during my reform period the season ends, will i still be elegible for the Gold Frame or Plat Frame depending on my current ELO?
Rioter Comments
Krodam (EUW)
: There is any way to appeal this report?
I just would like someone from Riot employment closes this thread. Clearly, the people answering here are trying to be trolls too instead trying to be of any help. I found a way to appeal my report, so thanks for nothing, but to support more trolling in this game. Calling me unsportmanship because i am telling them that if they don't stop i will report them, the irony.... I should just mute them and let them rant and flame about me, and is not true that won't affect me, there are many cases out there of trolls reporting people that didn't even say a single word and getting them banned. So please, don't act like you have the universal truth. Have a nice day.
: Hello! Well, reading through your logs I would say that your words seem to be leaving very negative attitude. Telling someone that you're going to report them already makes those people feel bad/negatively about you and the game itself which ruins team spirit and mostly no one in game will get any joy from it. You also kept progressing the negative chat with whoever you were chatting there, if someone blames you or tries to tilt you then there's no need to say something negative back that will only make everything worse. (Just ignore or mute - super simple) Basically, no matter how bad game you have I wouldn't recommend progressing it with negative attitude - these sort of games happen and if they do then just ignore and pass on. The more positive player you become the better queue you get. For example, I haven't had a bad game for over 2 years now, not a single one even where someone would blame jungle for not ganking. GL;HF! :)
> [{quoted}](name=Focus on Science,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OP6nhh2s,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-09-04T05:50:12.084+0000) > > Hello! > > Well, reading through your logs I would say that your words seem to be leaving very negative attitude. > > Telling someone that you're going to report them already makes those people feel bad/negatively about you and the game itself which ruins team spirit and mostly no one in game will get any joy from it. > > You also kept progressing the negative chat with whoever you were chatting there, if someone blames you or tries to tilt you then there's no need to say something negative back that will only make everything worse. (Just ignore or mute - super simple) > > Basically, no matter how bad game you have I wouldn't recommend progressing it with negative attitude - these sort of games happen and if they do then just ignore and pass on. The more positive player you become the better queue you get. For example, I haven't had a bad game for over 2 years now, not a single one even where someone would blame jungle for not ganking. > > GL;HF! :) I don' think that giving a fair warning that you're going to report them is being negative but just speaking the truth. I kept reminding them, because they would actually insult me, harass me and flame me the whole game. I think people is missing the point here? I get banned when i didn't insult anybody and they left unpunished (because when you report somebody and they get chat restricted, etc, you always get a notification of this) in fact, after i got chat restricted, one of them tried to add me as friends to laugh at me, because i guess they got the notification. How fair is that? I don't think it is fair. And because reading me in text seems to you i am being negative doesn't means that i am actually mad (now i am mad though) because i feel the system punished me for acting properly. So next time, should i just flame and insult? Is the lesson i should learn from this? Insult and flame others with your friends and get them banned? Im sorry but i don't think you can judge i am being negative because i keep saying to them i am going to report them constantly when i was getting called all sort of names or kept telling the enemy team i was trollinga nd to please report me...
Voldymort (EUNE)
: you're not blaming anyone but your complaining about them the whole damn game and repeating that you're gonna report them every chance you get. the mute button is there for a reason. use it! >So no, i don't agree with your Youtube video. Is not by any meanings the same situation. it is. the guy in the video never insulted any of them either but he acted in the same manner you are if you don't see the resemblance then that's your problem
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OP6nhh2s,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-09-04T05:47:31.302+0000) > > you're not blaming anyone but your complaining about them the whole damn game and repeating that you're gonna report them every chance you get. the mute button is there for a reason. use it! > > it is. the guy in the video never insulted any of them either but he acted in the same manner you are > > if you don't see the resemblance then that's your problem But why i have to mute them? So they can falsely talk about me to the other team? I was defending myself against their attacks. And i don't think that punishable. So you're defending their behavior? Is justified my chat ban? Just say so, i wanna hear that!
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >Krodam: Ok just so you know report Cassio >Krodam: But pls report those 2 >Krodam: Yeah you mute me but you're reported >Krodam: you're getting report >Krodam: I was going mid until cassio trolled. Anyways if you wanna join the report list just say so >Krodam: you 3 get report >Krodam: just better for the report >Krodam: i hope you enjoy not getting rewards Krodam: yes 1 report with your chat full of flaming and insults = no rewards and chat ban :) Krodam: They're just trolling Krodam: Pls report Rakan, Xayah and Cassio Krodam: Keep insulting me and trying to tilt me You remind me of [this guy](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXiAayQ8KRA)
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OP6nhh2s,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-04T05:34:49.489+0000) > > Krodam: yes 1 report with your chat full of flaming and insults = no rewards and chat ban :) > Krodam: They're just trolling > Krodam: Pls report Rakan, Xayah and Cassio > Krodam: Keep insulting me and trying to tilt me > > You remind me of [this guy](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXiAayQ8KRA) Actually if you did read my whole chat log i am not blaming anybody for the game? I am actually complaining i got this 3 persons bashing on me, insulting me and trying to tilt me and flame the whole game. They also stole the lane i was meant to play and they started trolling in chat saying i was trolling cause i did pick Kennen support (which i did not because i was meant to be going mid). Don't you understand the situation? In no single moment i did insult these guys but warn them i was gonna report them, becasue they kept going with the bashing and insults and flames, and i don't think is punishable to warn another player that you're going to report them. So no, i don't agree with your Youtube video. Is not by any meanings the same situation.
Krodam (EUW)
: There is any way to appeal this report?
**Proof that my chat log is unedited and that's the only report i received** [Screen 1](https://gyazo.com/33c41ae09633590388f7b40973982c22) [Screen 2](https://gyazo.com/fd2db4035415b3c80a15d8705c814820) [Screen 3](https://gyazo.com/3af0d014c603e565eacb2432467800b8)
Rioter Comments
Krodam (EUW)
: Kindred: Is she weak?
Ok but watching her statistic bars it says that she has low Difficulty but i don't agree with this. I've played other champions from scratch and i've had much better resulsts than with her, including ADC's. With her i been lossing about 80% of my games while with others champs i been lossing about 30-40% of my games in total. I don't think she is newbie friendly. That or she just plain sucks. Marks are hard to attain sometimes, marking takes so long so it removes the surprise element when you wanna gank someone, she is so squishy compared to many adcs... her base dmg its low.. should get higher AD scale... Plus everybody says she is top ban in high elo but then i don't see videos of her being played by pros past S5... in S6 i see nobody playing her...
Rioter Comments
: There is no reason to unban you. We all have bad days, but that doesn't mean we have to take it out on others. You flame, you get punished.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesperr101,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PxtoWpdY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-12T23:10:34.752+0000) > > There is no reason to unban you. > > You flame, you get punished. Like i said, you sound like a copy/paste robot, or just a Rioteer. Pick better words next time
: There is no reason to unban you. We all have bad days, but that doesn't mean we have to take it out on others. You flame, you get punished.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesperr101,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PxtoWpdY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-12T23:10:34.752+0000) > > There is no reason to unban you. We all have bad days, but that doesn't mean we have to take it out on others. > > You flame, you get punished. You sound like a robot, or better, you sound like a non-human being, or a Rioter with a copy/paste response, kinda sad. To the Op, im sorry about your lose, there are bad days, but you shouldn't have taken your fustration into others, you should know this.
: I agree, the system is working but not 100% effective, the system gives things to trolls rather than taking away, if they can bait a reaction out of you you'll be banned without a doubt, which favours the trolls more than anything, it's a sad thing to say but the system 100% favours anyone who is a troll and wants to ruin your games. I should know, I'm suffering a 14 day ban because of people baiting flame out of me.
> [{quoted}](name=Dr Chromosome,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=z1kGXAXY,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-06-12T15:40:07.592+0000) > > I agree, the system is working but not 100% effective, the system gives things to trolls rather than taking away, if they can bait a reaction out of you you'll be banned without a doubt, which favours the trolls more than anything, it's a sad thing to say but the system 100% favours anyone who is a troll and wants to ruin your games. I should know, I'm suffering a 14 day ban because of people baiting flame out of me. That exactly what happened to me as i stated on the above post. I got baited out a flame, and i got banned 1 hour after that game. Like i said from now on, im going to put to test this game, make all possible stuff to not break the rules, but become a troll at the same time. It will make a lot of people realize how imperfect is this system and maybe someday Riot will do something about it.
Theatin (EUW)
: It's good that the amount of flamers are lower. but i'd say that's just an illusion. people act nice for certain time, i was just smurfing and there's that one guy 3/6 kalista took my red, i told her not to do that again, she said she'd use that well. and i told her i'd use it better since she was 3/6 bla bla. she tries to take my red again and i smite it. she goes into passive aggresion mode (honestly i'd rather get flamed than have to deal with some cunt who's passive aggresive) long story short she ends up 4/14 and writes "shaco useless ))))". at first look it's nothing special but if u'll look at it, with a deeper sight, you'll realize that he/she was nice only untill the moment where things didnt go as he wanted. and he didnt flame, he used passive aggresion. so basically riot didnt really solve the problem, they just hide it. It's like when i was a kid and i got asked to clean my room and instead of doing that i threw all the stuff in a shelf. xd i didnt solve the problem i just threw it away. riot did the same, they didnt solve the flaming problem, they just replaced it with passive aggression. Also, guess who got banned on his smurf on boards? me why? I told someone to use logic, i got perma banned for that. like......................really? so yeah. ~BUBU chan.
> [{quoted}](name=Theatin,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=z1kGXAXY,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-06-12T14:51:57.492+0000) > > It's good that the amount of flamers are lower. but i'd say that's just an illusion. > people act nice for certain time, i was just smurfing and there's that one guy 3/6 kalista took my red, i told her not to do that again, she said she'd use that well. and i told her i'd use it better since she was 3/6 bla bla. she tries to take my red again and i smite it. she goes into passive aggresion mode (honestly i'd rather get flamed than have to deal with some cunt who's passive aggresive) long story short she ends up 4/14 and writes "shaco useless ))))". > > at first look it's nothing special but if u'll look at it, with a deeper sight, you'll realize that he/she was nice only untill the moment where things didnt go as he wanted. and he didnt flame, he used passive aggresion. so basically riot didnt really solve the problem, they just hide it. > It's like when i was a kid and i got asked to clean my room and instead of doing that i threw all the stuff in a shelf. xd i didnt solve the problem i just threw it away. riot did the same, they didnt solve the flaming problem, they just replaced it with passive aggression. > > Also, guess who got banned on his smurf on boards? me > why? I told someone to use logic, i got perma banned for that. like......................really? > so yeah. > ~BUBU chan. I got a 14 day ban, for one single game, yes (one single game, at least on the mail says it) 1 hour after that game in fact. Reason? A troll comes into my lane (because he was diamond and i was a silver scrub and he could do as he please, on his words). Takes all my cs, set us behind the mid laner in levels, makes me wanna kill him, i flame at him, in the end, i get tired and i decide to feed to end the game quickly (the top laner did feed in purpose too becaus the guy was a jackass). Conclusion: The system is shit :)
: Love the game Hate the players
Add me in game, when i get unbanned (no, i am not toxic actually, i been targeted by the new system thanks to a troll who ruined my game and i did fall on his trap) :) I wanna be with people that plays in Team, are nice, no flaming, no shit.
Shiwah (EUW)
: Oh, yeah, please. Be ready to get banned for intentional feeding. Next.
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=74dyjekj,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-06-12T21:13:48.888+0000) > > Oh, yeah, please. Be ready to get banned for intentional feeding. > > Next. Oh yeah, i just said, as long as he doesn't flame, doesn't feed in purpose, they can't do nothing, and you can just go wherever you please and play your game :D. That's what i been told by Riot. So that what im gonna do from now on, when i please ^^; Since they can't do nothing about it :)
Nankyoku (EUNE)
: I replied a bit further up,everyone was doing well (30-15 team score and drakes secured)when suddenly 1-2 people died and he started saying im getting mad im afk,backed up by his toxic duo queue. from negativity to negativity,flame to flame,he kept flaming me but i never answered(i dont se chat),so he started trolling.While enemy did baron he was clearing kraigs etc,spammed ff vote,even afked.
> [{quoted}](name=Laxius,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bxaTlpKk,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2015-06-12T21:08:21.282+0000) > > I replied a bit further up,everyone was doing well (30-15 team score and drakes secured)when suddenly 1-2 people died and he started saying im getting mad im afk,backed up by his toxic duo queue. > from negativity to negativity,flame to flame,he kept flaming me but i never answered(i dont se chat),so he started trolling.While enemy did baron he was clearing kraigs etc,spammed ff vote,even afked. Fine, that a valid and logic reason my eyes to report him. I hope Riot takes care about it, as they did with me (even tho i been the victim at all) :)
CrOChoffy (EUW)
: finally someone with a brain
> [{quoted}](name=CrOChoffy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YGPsp9yM,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-06-12T20:51:58.239+0000) > > finally someone with a brain Thanks, actually i had to deal with that guy and other people, that doesn't get the point in my other post. So, basically i got a 14 day ban, because this troll decided that since he was Diamond, he could do as he pleased, so joined my lane (mid lane), and did proceed to take all the damn CS (he was playing Riven) i was playing Ekko, so a lot easy to steal all the CS. Anyways, that not the point. The point is, i gotta bend over and smile while he fucks me in the ass, and allow this behaviour happen? I have to fucking shut my mouth because this guy "has rights" to do as he pleases, because the Rules of Conduct doesn't specify it? Fuck you, mindless people, and you stupid Rules of Conduct, use your fucking brain and the common sense. Even the guy at top lane, saw the guy was a dickhead, and joined me and we both did feed in purpose, and we became friends after that game. If he was gonna ruin my game fine, i wasn't gonna let him have fun either, im sorry about the only guy (at bottom) who wanted to play, but it wasn't fun at all.
Show more

Krodam

Level 51 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion