Î Ram Î (EUW)
: TFT is too RNG
Every Auto chess games are based on one fundamental factor. "RNG" RNG is unfair == Games not stable, which is atm & RIOT will fix it some what on the upcoming patch 9.14 (which is live on PBE atm) RNG is fair == Everyone's happy, which is RIOT trying to achieve atm People who did not understand that or the ones who trying auto chess type of game for the first time might feel like its unfair and no fun playing it. That said, i do agree the game needs too many changes if they plan on going far with this game mode. They literally said "we need help improving this game and let us make this game together" So can u all have some patience and help them make this game better maybe? Thank you have a nice day!
: It's actually pretty simple : * All units attack the closest target to them, so they move toward that unit until they are in range to attack it. * Except assassins who jump to the furthest unit from them (so put them at the opposite of the enemy carries) As for the image you sent, all the enemies (except warwick) are ranked, so they won't need to move in order to attack your champs. Which means that your assassins have no empty spots behind to jump to. This is why I hate assassins, while they are extremely strong early and mid game, they can easily be countered by good positioning late game since the enemy will have a lot of unit and will be able to body block them in a corner. Or he can just put a huge tank behind like a cho'gath and all your team will jump to him and then get ccied and die. You will have to either figure out how to use assassin's late game (I still don't know how personally), or learn to transition and change your team after you won enough with them and collected tons of gold.
> [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AMe4g%%%,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-04T19:05:22.528+0000) > > It's actually pretty simple : > > * All units attack the closest target to them, so they move toward that unit until they are in range to attack it. > * Except assassins who jump to the furthest unit from them (so put them at the opposite of the enemy carries) > > As for the image you sent, all the enemies (except warwick) are ranked, so they won't need to move in order to attack your champs. Which means that your assassins have no empty spots behind to jump to. > > This is why I hate assassins, while they are extremely strong early and mid game, they can easily be countered by good positioning late game since the enemy will have a lot of unit and will be able to body block them in a corner. Or he can just put a huge tank behind like a cho'gath and all your team will jump to him and then get ccied and die. > > You will have to either figure out how to use assassin's late game (I still don't know how personally), or learn to transition and change your team after you won enough with them and collected tons of gold. Ty for ur explanation. but what i wanted to know is indepth information about it (if there's such thing tbh) So the enemy team does not move to attack their closest enemy which is WW in this case? And as i heard 6 assassins comp is one of the most Op comp atm. So is this fair to assassin player?. i mean i dont mind body blocking or whatever shenanigans the other player do to save their valued champ. but if u make soo much effort on finding all ur champs needed for a one of the hard comps in the game and still unable to work it coz of how things are atm do u think its fair for the assassins player?
Rioter Comments
Espanico (EUW)
: TFT quality of life
I agree with all ur suggestion and i might add few of my ideas to it if u dont mind. * we all know how vital some of the info matters in TFT, place a champ one hexa away and u lose right? So atm the next player u get to fight is does not show off until he/she pop off from the void to ur board. That affects massively in my games coz in early game where more than 5-6 players still alive i've to look @ all those players consistently in a fast phase coz of how small the preparation time period is. gotta say, that feels really uncomfortable. Haven't seen anyone note this fact. so hope u guys agree on this. Cheers. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Roxãs (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=MirirLightHammer,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=cj4MM8EK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-01T00:56:23.753+0000) > > because, and brace yourself for this one, IT'S NOT RNG. > you heard me. > there are a set number of champions, if you have 2 lvl2 garens and one level 1 garen and meet an enemy with 2 level 1 garens you can reroll as much as you want, that guy has the champs you need and you won't find them. > ever noticed that, after you sit on the same 2 or 3 champions that you need for that level 3 and, no matter how much you reroll, you can't find the one you need? then you say "screw it" and sell the champions, make another reroll and see the champion you needed? yeah, that's because that champion is the same one you just sold. > i hope i explained it well enough :) > the item drop is still garbage tho actually, there are 39 garens tier 1 in the pool, so one player could have up to 13 tier 2 garens (doesnt work but just numbers) or better said, 4 tier3 Garens.
> [{quoted}](name=Roxãs,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=cj4MM8EK,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-01T02:14:23.337+0000) > > actually, there are 39 garens tier 1 in the pool, so one player could have up to 13 tier 2 garens (doesnt work but just numbers) or better said, 4 tier3 Garens. unfortunately what u say it 100% correct. im not a guy who goes on screeming recklessly without thinking everytime i didntget the champ i want even after i reroll 15 times in a raw. But sadly it is what it is atm... sadly the item rng and champ reset rng is not in a healthy state. 1. one guy gets multiple items in the first 3 rounds while some other player/s gets none on either rounds 2. one guy gets multiple items while the other/s gets none on Dragons. which i might add make a significant change how the game will turns out to be 3. And what u said above, doesnt get what the player wants even after multiple re-rolls.. eg : I've rerolled 17 times.. literally, just to obtain Rengo so that i can have my star2 Rengo which is critical to my assassin comp. I've checked all enemy players decks and find only 1 rengo on their deck. nothing more.. so is it balanced? Yes ik.., the game is still in beta and "we all have to make this game together" as RIOT says. and im totally with them since i love this game.. No more toxicity and boi.. gotta say for all these 5 yrs of league,, i haven't played this much of league games without stressing myself or without experiencing flames/harassing for the past week. So yea.., do u hate the new game mode RIOT created for us? well feelsbad for u mate, stick to normal league and wish u gl. but plss.. stop this immature acts of posting looong threads telling new game mode sucks and all.. do u love this game mode? well good for ya., future looks promising. didnt meant to offend anyone. sorry if i did. cheers. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: The way they communicate didn't change much, it's an hassle and why the hell did they just realize that releasing dates, which do not even remotely come close to the region they posted that info on, are not appropriate? It took them about 10 years to do that... And that's only them REALIZING it, not even being able to follow up on that and fixing/editing previous posts.... They did too many things wrong and people being upset is fine, that's what should happen: people being able to critize companies. Sure, it's not constructive, but... dear god you can not be constructive anymore for getting ignored since the beginning.
> [{quoted}](name=Black Mage,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sJcm6Nk3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-26T20:22:47.041+0000) > > The way they communicate didn't change much, it's an hassle and why the hell did they just realize that releasing dates, which do not even remotely come close to the region they posted that info on, are not appropriate? > > It took them about 10 years to do that... And that's only them REALIZING it, not even being able to follow up on that and fixing/editing previous posts.... > > They did too many things wrong and people being upset is fine, that's what should happen: people being able to critize companies. > > Sure, it's not constructive, but... dear god you can not be constructive anymore for getting ignored since the beginning. what u try to tell is true to its every word. sadly they always give first priority to their companies mother region (NA ) every time. literally.. {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
Rioter Comments
Raymaxe (EUW)
: Reports Mean Absolutely Nothing - Change My Mind
ikr. tell me about it. This guy is still playing as well btw... https://imgur.com/j4t6YBD
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: when i have the most vision score and highest kda, while the support is 0/10 and no vision says i'm *insert hatespeech here*.... you know there is no hope in humanity
> [{quoted}](name=M3GTRDragon,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ijtor7tm,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-18T03:13:14.075+0000) > > when i have the most vision score and highest kda, while the support is 0/10 and no vision says i'm *insert hatespeech here*.... you know there is no hope in humanity {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
: How hard it is to place a ward?
Tell me about it. No offense but in most of my games i find myself with the highest Vision score out of all the 9 players and still gets flamed by my support with warding item and 0 vision score flaming me "Noob jungle no wards". {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
: I want justice
carefull what u say against NB3 bois.... or u will be the next NUBRACK who will get his account banned coz NB3 has contacts with RIOT \ O / {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
: My shop
Next patch i think. not sure.
: I think a hand written warning is out of order. He's just an ordinary League player like all people and should get the same punishment as everyone if he is getting punished. It's not Leagues fault that hes a streamer and even if he wanted to play more League he just would go on 1 of his billion smurf accounts where he does his YT stomp Videos on. Also a written warning because he is a streamer is a stupid benefit for doing something that isn't even League related he could literally stream any other game and still do a decent amount of money.
> [{quoted}](name=PaG VentusKing,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xVJl0pYm,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2019-06-16T03:27:23.484+0000) > > I think a hand written warning is out of order. He's just an ordinary League player like all people and should get the same punishment as everyone if he is getting punished. It's not Leagues fault that hes a streamer and even if he wanted to play more League he just would go on 1 of his billion smurf accounts where he does his YT stomp Videos on. Also a written warning because he is a streamer is a stupid benefit for doing something that isn't even League related he could literally stream any other game and still do a decent amount of money. +1 for this. I love NB3 ; as one of the streamers i often watch and support. but he is Just another Member of this community just like you and me. so should be punished accordingly.. right?
: There was a player in his team playing support Teemo on midlane. He insulted this player, and went afk in base. You can see what happened here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIy8JUxaW7I Personally, I don't have a problem with unconventional play styles. If my teammates are trying their best to win I believe that is enough. But some people go bonkers when they see something different.
> [{quoted}](name=Aoneko Yume,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xVJl0pYm,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-16T01:28:55.316+0000) > Personally, I don't have a problem with unconventional play styles. If my teammates are trying their best to win I believe that is enough. But some people go bonkers when they see something different. But not every player who tries "conventional playstyles" actually try to win games u know. they literally pick such playstyles to troll and run it down just to harass and waste other 4 players time and making them feelbad. wonder how u feel about such players sir..
Cypherous (EUW)
: > why are u soooo pissed off about this factor mate? I'm not? The bold was to try and point out the important parts, which you seemed unable to notice > even RIOTer said "MM is not 100% balanced atm" in one of my discussions with them. still u dont seem to think so \ O / Nobody said it was perfect, because a perfect system literally doesn't exist and will never exist lol > Well... u have ur opinion and i have mine. lets just keep it that way shall we? Sure, you're entitled to your opinion even when its wrong :P
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=R68qAgxa,comment-id=0004000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T16:47:59.476+0000) > > Sure, you're entitled to your opinion even when its wrong :P lmao u are the one wrong XD u literally said mm is not balanced and still keep saying im wrong. look whose fooling around!
Cypherous (EUW)
: > I think u misunderstood my question sir. ik ranked and normal mmrs are completely two different things. Then why are you even bothering to mention peoples RANKS in reference to normals? You LITERALLY just complained about getting plats and irons in the same NORMAL despite knowing they have a completely different MMR, you do realise that knowing that means you don't have an actual complaint to begin with right? > So..., in the above senario, my mmr is enough to mm with plat enemies while im its bad to get bronze players as my teammates..? Yes because the NORMAL queue has its OWN MMR system, you could have bronze MMR in normals but be challenger in RANKED, the two queues do not interact with each other and your progress in one queue doesn't grant you progress in the other I'm not sure why this is a complicated thing to understand
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=R68qAgxa,comment-id=00040000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-15T08:37:22.046+0000) > > Then why are you even bothering to mention peoples RANKS in reference to normals? > > You LITERALLY just complained about getting plats and irons in the same NORMAL despite knowing they have a completely different MMR, you do realise that knowing that means you don't have an actual complaint to begin with right? > > Yes because the NORMAL queue has its OWN MMR system, you could have bronze MMR in normals but be challenger in RANKED, the two queues do not interact with each other and your progress in one queue doesn't grant you progress in the other > > I'm not sure why this is a complicated thing to understand why are u soooo pissed off about this factor mate? even RIOTer said "MM is not 100% balanced atm" in one of my discussions with them. still u dont seem to think so \ O / Well... u have ur opinion and i have mine. lets just keep it that way shall we?
: when i got d2 for months prior i noticed the same i would try really hard and then id go brainless the next game or the next 2 games and just coin flip them straight up so i decided to take a 5 min break after each game and if i felt exhausted i would just stop for the day id also take a shit and eat prior playing got d2 then one day i got cocky 10 games straight losses 1 after the other no breaks no shits no food before playing straight tilt but i was ignorant to it next day i was like yesterday was a fluke it won't happen again 13 losses straight till 4 am in the morning 1 month of hard work lost in 2 days quit league for like 3 months after that stopped playing ranked to climb and i play only for the diamond cosmetics now actively playing the game and constantly looking to make the right choices to increase your win rate is really taxing on the mind and body and people that are stuck are 100% auto pilots consistent observation with everyone ive seen play this game just as a last example of what auto piloting does to you even hashinshin has been climbing this season just because he focuses on objectives and net positive plays in addition to playing really strong champions in his role yet he was hard hard stuck last season in low diamond for the majority of the season oh and as an additional note having good kda/farm doesn't mean you were a positive contribution to your team there are plenty of champions that can avoid death secure kills and afk farm but in the end who ever kills the nexus wins and not the one with the largest kda + farm/min peener
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xg9KkKk6,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T00:26:16.210+0000) > > oh and as an additional note > having good kda/farm doesn't mean you were a positive contribution to your team > there are plenty of champions that can avoid death secure kills and afk farm > but in the end who ever kills the nexus wins and not the one with the largest kda + farm/min peener Amen to that my friend. i wish if all the top laners, mid mages who thinks they're Faker and all those challenger in mind adcs who does nothing but jundging rvery move i make instead of focusing themselves and who says "noob jungler/ trash jugnler" Every... Single... Game just coz i have that bad KDA, just coz im that guinea pig who engages and dies consecutively, be there to be that meat shield so that they can get fed and win the game as team can see what u say. +1 to that my friend. "kda is not the ultimate target no this game, its teamwork, sacrifices and eventually winning..." perfect kda is just another fantasy dream. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: I checked your name on league of graphs and that doesn't seem to be the case at all. Most of your recent games are very much balanced with an odd gold player every now and then and a lot of unranked ones. Maybe you are giving too much importance to their lvl/mmr when you happen to lose to a team where there was a gold player.
> [{quoted}](name=Jackoh Smash,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=R68qAgxa,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-15T00:10:13.301+0000) > > I checked your name on league of graphs and that doesn't seem to be the case at all. Most of your recent games are very much balanced with an odd gold player every now and then and a lot of unranked ones. Maybe you are giving too much importance to their lvl/mmr when you happen to lose to a team where there was a gold player. could u kindly point out the link to that particular site if u dont mind sir?
Pakushy (EUW)
: Shingeki no Riven
Shingeki No Yasuo!!!!!! {{sticker:sg-poppy}} {{sticker:sg-zephyr}} {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: Is the matchamking rigged against me?
well... i do feel the same way sometimes.. well.... ik its not rigged or anything. but man truly feelsbad when this happens. for the past couple of patches i often found myself getting trolled by 3/4 premades in most of my games for some unknown reason. no matter which que type i play. its not rigged. the mm is FUBAR these days in my opinion. {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
Cypherous (EUW)
: Because each queue has its own MMR, if people mostly play ranked their normals MMR won't go up much
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=R68qAgxa,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T21:43:45.919+0000) > > Because each queue has its own MMR, if people mostly play ranked their normals MMR won't go up much I think u misunderstood my question sir. ik ranked and normal mmrs are completely two different things. my question is according to RIOT, ones mm is done according to their particular mmr in the que type they are playing. even enemies are mm according to the mmr. So..., in the above senario, my mmr is enough to mm with plat enemies while im its bad to get bronze players as my teammates..? awkward..
Rioter Comments
Cypherous (EUW)
: > I've had enough of playing with people 3/4 times my level. What is this matchmaking? I'm a level 30 playing with level 120's. Level isn't used in matchmaking at all, its the players MMR, which means you are at a similar skill level
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=R68qAgxa,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-13T16:51:49.167+0000) > > Level isn't used in matchmaking at all, its the players MMR, which means you are at a similar skill level if so....., explain to me why i get mm with high Plat/ low Diamond players as enemies in both blind & Draft picks while i get Iron/Bronze players as my teammates on the same game?? something's wrong right?
GoT (EUW)
: Thank you riot for cleaning the rift {{summoner:1}} [](https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5482/q3l32ono_png.htm) https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5482/q3l32ono_png.htm
> [{quoted}](name=GoT,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=uHiMVQc1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-13T18:23:15.567+0000) > > Thank you riot for cleaning the rift {{summoner:1}} > [](https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5482/q3l32ono_png.htm) https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5482/q3l32ono_png.htm https://imgur.com/kQLQ0tl wonder why he's still playing though. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: How come Tahm is not disabled yet?
TK kills ur top laner one time early game. Game is done. Next thing u remember is TK tower diving 1v3/ 1v2 straight up killing u. literally worst than assassins these days. @ least that is my experience with TK these days... {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
: Great matchmaking!
let me enlighten u on another great game my friend. Now these are truly called "Balanced Draft Pick Matches" btw, which are considered the 2nd best game mode after Ranked Ques in League. https://imgur.com/OFe3a4G Silver Leo Lvl 38 Zoe & lvl 46 Trist who simple learning League's basics atm (not their fault its what it is) Unrancked Illaoi and me All are soloq players VS GOld 3 tahm & Karthus Plat 5 Yuumi Bronze cait smurf Ezreal (confirmed by the player himself) and they are premades Les GOOO!! Balanced MM 2K19!!! {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
iaapvp (EUW)
: 10 game chat restriction for this??
wow. no no... WOOOOOOOOW! RIOT wtf are u guys doing (sorry had no other way telling that). why give chat restriction to the calm, decent gentleman....... Are u waiting till he kill someone irl over a video or what? permaban these toxic person from this game... pls! {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
Jmmys (EUW)
: PSA: Don't dodge any game or else your runes might reset and keep resetting forever...
well haven't dodge a single game for the last couple of patches and still the bug exists \ O / cool icon btw {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Great matchmaking!
https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752954-Matchmaking-Guide
SKT1 Failer (EUNE)
: WTF WITH YOUR MATCHMAKING SYSTEM RIOT?
https://imgur.com/LAl5fi4 Take a look @ those acc lvls OMEGALOL Just generally MM system is not in a stable place. so get on with it and play guys. like most of us do. PS : this isnt a blind pick game. this is Draft pick game which considered the 2nd best game mode after ranked ques.. {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
Eambo (EUW)
: If you have the "Close client during game" option checked this often causes this behaviour https://i.imgur.com/lLPUp4B.png With this checked, the client goes into a "heartbeat" state to use as little resources as possible - and when the game ends it has to relaunch the client and redraw it. On lower spec machines this can cause a long delay as well as potentially other programs not having resources while the LoL client tries as quickly as possible to pull itself to the front. If it's causing you such problems I'd recommend to uncheck this option if checked, but this comes with the caveat that your ingame performance may decrease due to the client not entering this "almost closed" state.
> [{quoted}](name=Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=y1BLijbQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-03T11:17:41.741+0000) > > If you have the "Close client during game" option checked this often causes this behaviour > > https://i.imgur.com/lLPUp4B.png > > With this checked, the client goes into a "heartbeat" state to use as little resources as possible - and when the game ends it has to relaunch the client and redraw it. On lower spec machines this can cause a long delay as well as potentially other programs not having resources while the LoL client tries as quickly as possible to pull itself to the front. > > If it's causing you such problems I'd recommend to uncheck this option if checked, but this comes with the caveat that your ingame performance may decrease due to the client not entering this "almost closed" state. umm.. what about the account Data reset bug which make us pick everything including runes, champ/ward skins back again once every game??? any progress about it? i mean do u guys even know such a bug exists? lol
: ty for the help find it {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=xXNotTodayX,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=zAavqTJF,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-31T14:53:54.726+0000) > > ty for the help find it {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
: This new change not only is annoying but enables trolls
+1 for auto-vote here... {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
AM IN BUSH (EUNE)
: RUNES PAGE DELETING AUTOMATICALLY EVERY TIME I LAUNCH THE CLIENT
same here, really frustrating thing to deal with. sometimes i dont even have enough time to create a new runes and ends up with unsuitable runes/skins for champs! {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Can you QSS/Cleanse new Mordekaisers ult?
Technically u can. But u have have like good reflexes and have a window around .5/.6 sec to QSS during Mord's cast animation. if u QSS after u banished to forsaken realm QSS is useless.. literally :) Hope u win the 1v1 like the old times \ O / {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: Can't press the continue button on twitch prime page.
log/sign into into twitch using the official twitch site first. then try using lol link {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: why can´t i see the tiwtch prime lol lot icon in prime store ??
its not visible atm. so follow RIOT's link and click claim now. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
G0LUM0LU (EUW)
: my account is linked but it is not showing in my client. when i follow the tab it says my account is linked but i cannot find the capsule and i haven't recieved it already
> [{quoted}](name=G0LUM0LU,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=n4VnAhbT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-28T18:55:52.795+0000) > > my account is linked but it is not showing in my client. when i follow the tab it says my account is linked but i cannot find the capsule and i haven't recieved it already dont use twitch prime rewards icon for claiming loot. try following RIOT's link and click claim loot. it works perfectly. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} - Proud owner of Pengu emote-
iaapvp (EUW)
: Lets discuss matchmaking!
Smurfs are there for a reason. when we had a bad promo game, ranked game or normal game on our mains, most of us go play few games on our smurf and smash some newbies & have a blast \ O / looking @ ur kda i say u had fun in a way despite ur low lvl teammates. And dont get me wrong, but if u want fair mm and things League is not for u my dude (sorry but there not another away to say this) i mean no matter what we tell them. these unfair mm goes all the way upto challenger ladder. so just try to have some fun mate... forget about everything else i say. Have a nice day! cheers!!! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Team Pass & Fan Pass Hit the Rift on May 31st
Too many blames, flames towards RIOT, so not gonna do the same job myself lol. But RIOT..., what happens to the players who love those icons/ emotes? Its like ur Formal way of saying, transfer to BRAZIL, TURKEY, LATIN AMERICA, JAPAN, OR OCEANIA if u want those pass icons/emotes lol. not cool RIOT. think about it a little. @ least in the future make us a way to obtain those above mentioned icons/emotes even though we aren't on those mentioned regions. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Murdarici (EUNE)
: > Make an option for players to change houses each week or a month . Make a special rewards each month for the winner house. what ? this is an event only, houses and all this will disappear after the event
> what ? this is an event only, houses and all this will disappear after the event I think winning house gets a Golden emote + permanent effects of those icon. kinda seems unfair don't u think?
SaKRaaN (EUNE)
: Support this ticket please as you can and write your thoughts ! https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/AywPiBAO-the-trials-look-at-this If we can upvote it we might have a chance to gain access to all of them :) .
> [{quoted}](name=SaKRaaN,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bajPx7TF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-15T10:23:56.582+0000) > > Support this ticket please as you can and write your thoughts ! https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/champions-gameplay-en/AywPiBAO-the-trials-look-at-this > > If we can upvote it we might have a chance to gain access to all of them :) . oh ty mate. i will surely do upvote it. grats to us i guess lol
Rioter Comments
FROG of WAR (EUNE)
: I am not a support main... I main Kled... And I AIN'T BACKING DOWN! NEVER!... Also i just hate to see toxic flamers and edgelords ruining my game sometimes more than idiotic feeders... They're both terrible. Also about the blue house: this isn't dota, there is no real strategy but to: get a kill early, push mid, and late is just guerilla warfare: u hit and run like a partisan. I also never quit, and i don't tilt... Not sure about the lifesaver part tho... This is why i picked united.
> [{quoted}](name=FROG of WAR,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=d4VvoNtY,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-03T16:00:34.429+0000) > > I am not a support main... I main Kled... And I AIN'T BACKING DOWN! NEVER!... Also i just hate to see toxic flamers and edgelords ruining my game sometimes more than idiotic feeders... They're both terrible. Also about the blue house: this isn't dota, there is no real strategy but to: get a kill early, push mid, and late is just guerilla warfare: u hit and run like a partisan. I also never quit, and i don't tilt... Not sure about the lifesaver part tho... This is why i picked united. i think u should have picked faceless coz everything u said above screams "Faceless" to me lol {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Should i play Lux supp?
try to play as a support rather than building full ap and stop flaming adc, jgler and i think u are good to go. 99% of lux supports are building full ap rather than @ least buying vision item. That is the reason ppl hate Lux supports so much. Even in high elo this is an issue.
Horubis (EUW)
: This bansystem is broken. I get banned for no reason.
Well deserved ban. And maybe we never see u again! Enjoy ur ban! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Pixelbits (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=LAUGHING C0FFIN,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bI777Fb0,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-03-15T20:48:00.597+0000) > > Is it only me who feeling this way or what... im really confused about all these people bringing out the fact that games are meant for fun over and over again. i will say this one more time. > > **We all play games to have fun**, pls dont bring out that fact everytime in ur discussions. we all know that and thats the basic reason why we continue to play games @ the first place. I assumed you were not having fun. Why else would you make this thread? > And i dont blame anyone, nobody vricize no one. i just try to cheer-up a guy who performs poorly in a game and even after doing so,if that person kept ignoring all of those words and intentionally feed, literally ran it down, i just ignore him. why flame if u can simply ignore? its not rocket science right? I didn't tell you had to criticize others, but the general how things are right now. > making a bad move which negatively afects our team, making an move which gets the enemy an advantage, making an move which gives an enemy to make an comback. Thats is what i meant by "mistake" > > he di not perfomrmed poorly. he literally ran it down top with his premade partner. (i hope u referred to the swain and irelia match in this case) > > Actually he flamed me and 2 other bot laners in team chat as well as in all chat. > "report bot no help fountain dive" > "report jgl no help" > while running it down top, while emote spaming. > > does that count as "pointing fingers"? i'll let u decide for urself. I was making clear that there will be always differences in your guys opinions. What he sees, is not what you see. > correction... i play to have fun. period. but @ the same time doing my best to win while trying my best to hone my skills. > umm.... we all know that right? we cant change others moves/ actions. But what we can do is changing their mentality in a better way and try to make an healthy environment in team where we have a high probably of winning. > > Thats the main reason im wiring this discussion. To convince all those trolls, premade trolls to stop such actions which negatively affects all our games and make it place where everyone can play and have fun. together. > Thank you for ur opinion and apprciate sharing it with us. Have a nice day. > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} A nice attempt, but will fail for sure. You can't change their mentality. You can't change anything about a person, but yourself. All you can do is try to motivate players positively, but if they refuse, you just have to accept it and move on.
> I assumed you were not having fun. Why else would you make this thread? Im having fun indeed my friend, but i can have more if i can change the mentality of some people in this community. like inters for example. And ik for a fact that single man cannot change everything in his own. But if i can change one inter/ trollers mentality through this post. i call it a win. > I didn't tell you had to criticize others, but the general how things are right now. Well.... that is the main problem with current League in my point of view tbh. > I was making clear that there will be always differences in your guys opinions. What he sees, is not what you see. > A nice attempt, but will fail for sure. I'll take my chances mate. But..... who are u to say that it'll fail for sure. > You can't change their mentality. Actually i can. u say "All you can do is try to motivate players positively", well motivation is actually one way of describing mentality right? :P > All you can do is try to motivate players positively Well im trying my best doing exactly that even atm mate. That is the main reason i spend my time writing this thread in the first place... {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Pixelbits (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=LAUGHING C0FFIN,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bI777Fb0,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-03-15T20:48:00.597+0000) > > Is it only me who feeling this way or what... im really confused about all these people bringing out the fact that games are meant for fun over and over again. i will say this one more time. > > **We all play games to have fun**, pls dont bring out that fact everytime in ur discussions. we all know that and thats the basic reason why we continue to play games @ the first place. I assumed you were not having fun. Why else would you make this thread? > And i dont blame anyone, nobody vricize no one. i just try to cheer-up a guy who performs poorly in a game and even after doing so,if that person kept ignoring all of those words and intentionally feed, literally ran it down, i just ignore him. why flame if u can simply ignore? its not rocket science right? I didn't tell you had to criticize others, but the general how things are right now. > making a bad move which negatively afects our team, making an move which gets the enemy an advantage, making an move which gives an enemy to make an comback. Thats is what i meant by "mistake" > > he di not perfomrmed poorly. he literally ran it down top with his premade partner. (i hope u referred to the swain and irelia match in this case) > > Actually he flamed me and 2 other bot laners in team chat as well as in all chat. > "report bot no help fountain dive" > "report jgl no help" > while running it down top, while emote spaming. > > does that count as "pointing fingers"? i'll let u decide for urself. I was making clear that there will be always differences in your guys opinions. What he sees, is not what you see. > correction... i play to have fun. period. but @ the same time doing my best to win while trying my best to hone my skills. > umm.... we all know that right? we cant change others moves/ actions. But what we can do is changing their mentality in a better way and try to make an healthy environment in team where we have a high probably of winning. > > Thats the main reason im wiring this discussion. To convince all those trolls, premade trolls to stop such actions which negatively affects all our games and make it place where everyone can play and have fun. together. > Thank you for ur opinion and apprciate sharing it with us. Have a nice day. > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} A nice attempt, but will fail for sure. You can't change their mentality. You can't change anything about a person, but yourself. All you can do is try to motivate players positively, but if they refuse, you just have to accept it and move on.
> I assumed you were not having fun. Why else would you make this thread? Im having fun indeed my friend, but i can have more if i can change the mentality of some people in this community. like inters for example. And ik for a fact that single man cannot change everything in his own. But if i can change one inter/ trollers mentality through this post. i call it a win. > I didn't tell you had to criticize others, but the general how things are right now. Well.... that is the main problem with current League in my point of view tbh. > I was making clear that there will be always differences in your guys opinions. What he sees, is not what you see. > A nice attempt, but will fail for sure. I'll take my chances mate. But..... who are u to say that it'll fail for sure. > You can't change their mentality. Actually i can. u say "All you can do is try to motivate players positively", well i motivation is actually one way of describing mentality right? :P > All you can do is try to motivate players positively Well im trying it even atm mate. That is the main reason i spend my time writing this thread in the first place... {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Pixelbits (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=LAUGHING C0FFIN,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bI777Fb0,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-03-15T20:48:00.597+0000) > > Is it only me who feeling this way or what... im really confused about all these people bringing out the fact that games are meant for fun over and over again. i will say this one more time. > > **We all play games to have fun**, pls dont bring out that fact everytime in ur discussions. we all know that and thats the basic reason why we continue to play games @ the first place. I assumed you were not having fun. Why else would you make this thread? > And i dont blame anyone, nobody vricize no one. i just try to cheer-up a guy who performs poorly in a game and even after doing so,if that person kept ignoring all of those words and intentionally feed, literally ran it down, i just ignore him. why flame if u can simply ignore? its not rocket science right? I didn't tell you had to criticize others, but the general how things are right now. > making a bad move which negatively afects our team, making an move which gets the enemy an advantage, making an move which gives an enemy to make an comback. Thats is what i meant by "mistake" > > he di not perfomrmed poorly. he literally ran it down top with his premade partner. (i hope u referred to the swain and irelia match in this case) > > Actually he flamed me and 2 other bot laners in team chat as well as in all chat. > "report bot no help fountain dive" > "report jgl no help" > while running it down top, while emote spaming. > > does that count as "pointing fingers"? i'll let u decide for urself. I was making clear that there will be always differences in your guys opinions. What he sees, is not what you see. > correction... i play to have fun. period. but @ the same time doing my best to win while trying my best to hone my skills. > umm.... we all know that right? we cant change others moves/ actions. But what we can do is changing their mentality in a better way and try to make an healthy environment in team where we have a high probably of winning. > > Thats the main reason im wiring this discussion. To convince all those trolls, premade trolls to stop such actions which negatively affects all our games and make it place where everyone can play and have fun. together. > Thank you for ur opinion and apprciate sharing it with us. Have a nice day. > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} A nice attempt, but will fail for sure. You can't change their mentality. You can't change anything about a person, but yourself. All you can do is try to motivate players positively, but if they refuse, you just have to accept it and move on.
> I assumed you were not having fun. Why else would you make this thread? Im having fun indeed my friend, but i can have more if i can change the mentality of some people in this community. like inters for example. And ik for a fact that single man cannot change everything in his own. But if i can change one inter/ trollers mentality through this post. i call it a win. > I didn't tell you had to criticize others, but the general how things are right now. Well.... that is the main problem with current League in my point of view tbh. > I was making clear that there will be always differences in your guys opinions. What he sees, is not what you see. > A nice attempt, but will fail for sure. I'll take my chances mate. But..... who are u to say that it'll fail for sure. > You can't change their mentality. Actually i can. u say "All you can do is try to motivate players positively", well i motivation is actually one way of describing mentality right? :P > All you can do is try to motivate players positively Well im trying it even atm mate. That is the main reason i spend my time writing this thread in the first place... {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Shozis (EUNE)
: > Games are meant for fun. i think even a child who play league knows that simple fact. thats the main reason we play video games. duh!!! but u have to play it in a way that others wont lose their fun as well... By "fun" u meant running it down mid spamming emotes, i think thats called trolling. not fun as u mentioned. > You see, this 'ruining fun for others' argument can go a long way. For example, if someone loses their lane heavily and it costs their team the game it can be quite unfun for someone who is very competitive and passionate about the game, but is it really the feeders fault? Ultimately you knew that you are playing a competitive game where some players will be worse than others and where one team is destined to lose. If that makes it unfun for you maybe you should switch games? Trolling/running it down mid is actually against rules and is punished accordingly. If someone's definition of fun is running it down mid then they simply will be kicked out of the game sooner or later because it's Riot's game and they don't want such behavior in their game. > im amazed to see such comments from a player in gold rank. I actually have a passionate attitude about the game, always try to win, improve and learn as much as possible, but at the same time I don't expect such mentality from everyone because at the end of the day it's just a video game. I'm not gonna act like a d*ck only because someone takes the game less serious than me - it's only natural because people are different and have different goals when playing the game. > So u think every tryharder is trying to get to the next LCS. It was an exaggeration. > But i cannot stand idle when some players troll every one of my games, making that same excuse. Well, maybe it's time to switch games then because it's unlikely that others will change for your sake? I'm also quite sure that half of people you call trolls are not really trolls. I personally haven't seen a lot of legit trolls/inters in my 5-6 years of playing League. However, I quite often see people who just blame unskilled players for trolling even though they are not actually trolling. > What's the reasoning u report me? It wasn't aimed particulary at you, but at flamers in general who talk smack in game and insult others over a video game.
> [{quoted}](name=Shozis,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bI777Fb0,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2019-03-15T12:40:01.307+0000) > > You see, this 'ruining fun for others' argument can go a long way. For example, if someone loses their lane heavily and it costs their team the game it can be quite unfun for someone who is very competitive and passionate about the game, but is it really the feeders fault? i did not talk anything regarding players performing bad. I just talked about people who ran it down lanes. preamdes running it down lane. first time Irelias who literally ran it down a lane intentionally feeding for no reason. And yes, its their fault. > Ultimately you knew that you are playing a competitive game where some players will be worse than others and where one team is destined to lose. If that makes it unfun for you maybe you should switch games? Performing bad and straight up trolls is 2 things in my book. And i see those trolls less human that they seem tbh. And im not flaming u or anything. but.., who are u to tell me to quite playing League sir? I just want to convince those trolls to stop it and try to make this community a better place. > Trolling/running it down mid is actually against rules and is punished accordingly. If someone's definition of fun is running it down mid then they simply will be kicked out of the game sooner or later because it's Riot's game and they don't want such behavior in their game. Amen to that my dude. > It was an exaggeration. > It wasn't aimed particularly at you, but at flamers in general who talk smack in game and insult others over a video game. Even though it sounded like a hard flame and quiet personal tbh with u. > Well, maybe it's time to switch games then because it's unlikely that others will change for your sake? I dont anyone t change how they play league for my sake my dude. But for their own sake, I appreciate if they refrain from such ways of trolling. Hence making League a better place to all of us. Thank you for sharing ur opinion and Have a nice day mate. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Show more

LAUGHING C0FFIN

Level 233 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion