Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Presenting the EU Boards Discord!
: Presenting the EU Boards Discord!
DiNDiNBrE (EUNE)
: Trading keys for chests and vice versa.
: Can some charismatic help me?
KerberosFi (EUNE)
: Yeah,bring back some fair old season 4 form of cc: Sion:target stun 1,5 sec taric:target stun max 1.6 sec Leblanc:target silence 2 sec Kassadin:target silence max 2,5 sec ww :Target suppression 1.8 sec
> [{quoted}](name=KerberosFi,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Nzyaa5BP,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-08-16T14:27:48.336+0000) > > Yeah,bring back some fair old season 4 form of cc: > Sion:target stun 1,5 sec > taric:target stun max 1.6 sec > Leblanc:target silence 2 sec > Kassadin:target silence max 2,5 sec > ww :Target suppression 1.8 sec yeah cuz they cant be skill shot cc can they ?
Rioter Comments
: Find teammates for the Slumber Party IP Weekend!
IvanBrony (EUNE)
: 1 free refund every season
how can i upvote this more than once?
: You should send a ticket to Riot Games Suppot Team immediately. They can, and will, help you out.
No i will wait for a rioter response in the boards , too lazy to submit a ticket.
: Help , i cnat see in game !!!
Rioter Comments
: >Damn girl are you Morgana? you've been stunning me for a while ... **Girl:** IT'S NOT A STUN!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ _Factual incorrectness is **such** a turn off :P_
Rioter Comments
: Just got taught a life lesson by the enemy team
> [{quoted}](name=LeBronze 6,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=1dxqy4mZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-07-28T12:15:34.794+0000) > > I was playing Zed mid and was in lane against an enemy Talon named '**** assassins' who kept assassinating me the whole game. When i asked him to explain this hypocrisy , he said : "He, who hunts assassins , runs the risk of becoming an assassin himself. > When you gaze into the blade, the blade gazes back" > > Holy shit , wasn't expecting this level of philosophy in a video game.. bump
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Nope
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=pKo5cuQ3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-28T19:05:31.368+0000) > > Nope hey why the fu.ck are you commenting from EUNE ? what kind of DDos is this?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: We are Volunteers, more specifically Emissaries. We're mostly lurking around to help users with out "expertise", create contests and events, and (some of us) moderate these Boards. _There are many other things we do every now and then..._ Simply put: Our goal is to make players' experience here and ingame better, in whatever way.
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=AU3zkJn8,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2017-07-28T17:38:10.260+0000) > > We are Volunteers, more specifically Emissaries. > > We're mostly lurking around to help users with out "expertise", create contests and events, and (some of us) moderate these Boards. > _There are many other things we do every now and then..._ > > Simply put: Our goal is to make players' experience here and ingame better, in whatever way. can i become one ?
GPet (EUW)
: Boards are boards and ingame fl are my ingame friends, I prefer to very much keep it that way as I always just end up annoyed when it gets overloaded. :p
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=AU3zkJn8,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-28T17:41:13.642+0000) > > Boards are boards and ingame fl are my ingame friends, I prefer to very much keep it that way as I always just end up annoyed when it gets overloaded. :p wow :( did you recognize me at least?
GPet (EUW)
: Being active and helpfull on boards. ^^ So it's actually not surprising to see this pattern, as you'd assume that those who enjoyed being on old forums would stay active on new boards and eventally become Volus. (Except humpel, he dunz count because iirc he already was green on forums. :p)
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=AU3zkJn8,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-07-28T17:36:29.393+0000) > > Being active and helpfull on boards. ^^ > > So it's actually not surprising to see this pattern, as you'd assume that those who enjoyed being on old forums would stay active on new boards and eventally become Volus. > > (Except humpel, he dunz count because iirc he already was green on forums. :p) add me
Rioter Comments
: Hi... I guess. _Starting to see a pattern here... A very green one_
seriously guys how do you get that green thing over your names?
GPet (EUW)
: I think... yes. ...no ... maybe. .-.
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=AU3zkJn8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-07-28T17:19:51.053+0000) > > I think... yes. > > ...no ... maybe. .-. wow , it's you ^^ . hello ps : it's me s8y
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUNE)
: It kinda didn't, since nearly every thread in GD actually belonged somewhere else. People had a tendency to be too lazy to actually use the appropriate forums, which kinda ruined the point of inividual forums dedicated to a topic.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ZMXnp9Ep,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-07-28T14:54:26.400+0000) > > It kinda didn't, since nearly every thread in GD actually belonged somewhere else. People had a tendency to be too lazy to actually use the appropriate forums, which kinda ruined the point of inividual forums dedicated to a topic. tbh , i was a daily user of GD , and these "doesnt belong to gd" threads were like 10%. And if this is the case , it's obviously not gd fault , and you cant do anything about it.
Squaid (EUW)
: Why does NA has general discussion and we dont?
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ZMXnp9Ep,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-28T14:02:18.829+0000) > > In addition to that GD always had a specific problem: It's too general. > Long story short: GD basically makes all other categories useless and makes the boards a lot more messy for everyone who is not interested in absolutely everything. This essentially sums up why General Discussion is a bad idea. I rather have 5 different sections for specific topics than just 1 with everything thrown in to the mix. That's why I don't even bother to read NA boards anymore. > [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ZMXnp9Ep,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-28T14:02:18.829+0000) > > I should add that "hardcore users" like me are not really harmed by this decision, because we can simply use the general overview, which, exactly like the old GD, contains ALL topics. Just like me. I browse the boards in general mode and sorted by "new", but I have the choice to browse 1 specific board if I want.
> [{quoted}](name=The Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ZMXnp9Ep,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-07-28T14:14:11.861+0000) > > This essentially sums up why General Discussion is a bad idea. I rather have 5 different sections for specific topics than just 1 with everything thrown in to the mix. That's why I don't even bother to read NA boards anymore. not really , before the boards thing ( when we used to have forums instead ) , GD was there and there were many other sections dedicated to the in game stuff ( such as builds , helpful tips , .... ) and all worked fine .
: Probably not, I don't know. But this is one of the rare opportunities where the answer of a Volunteer (like me) is actually equally valuable since we were (and are) involved in the management of boards, including the decision which categories the boards use.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ZMXnp9Ep,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-28T14:04:53.000+0000) > > Probably not, I don&#x27;t know. > > But this is one of the rare opportunities where the answer of a Volunteer (like me) is actually equally valuable since we were (and are) involved in the management of boards, including the decision which categories the boards use. if you could bring a rioter into this discussion , i would gladly appreciate your efforts <3 . and ty ^^
: > and i believe me No offense, but why would I? Sorry, but I am not just believing you. You will have to provide actual arguments. Arguments that do not rely on people blindly believing you. > I cant find the new "off topic" thing interesting Why? What's the difference? And how has the name of the board anything to do with it? > Moreover , why not add GD section if that's what people want? Several reasons. One of them is that not actually many people want it. You shouldn't just assume that everyone thinks like you. As I am writing this post, the majority of the people in your poll is AGAINST GD. In addition to that GD always had a specific problem: It's too general. You can post pretty much everything in a board that is just generally about everything, including things that would technically belong in other sections. This results in people simply posting everything in GD without even consideren the other categories. In consequence the other boards get emptier and emptier. They get so empty that you don't really have any reason to visit them anymore, because everything is happening in GD. Posting something somewhere else will not make sense, because no one will read it. This is especially important if you consider the fact that not every board user is like me and (probably) you: Not everyone is interested in everything. Some people are just interested in a particular area. But if GD slowly drains all other boards, those people are forced to dig through all the stuff that gets posted in GD although it would belong in the specific sub boards. That's not cool. Long story short: GD basically makes all other categories useless and makes the boards a lot more messy for everyone who is not interested in absolutely everything. "Offtopic" doesn't share this disadvantage because the title already makes clear that only stuff that is "off the topic", i.e. doesn't belong to all the other topics, belongs there, not just EVERYTHING. This is not just a theoretical horror scenario btw. This is precisely what happened on the old boards and it became more and more problematic and impossible to moderate. Thats the reason why we changed it. About NA still using it: Well...from what I heard they regretted that decision pretty quickly, but it's hard to change it now since some hardcore fans defend it without reason. edit: I should add that "hardcore users" like me are not really harmed by this decision, because we can simply use the general overview, which, exactly like the old GD, contains ALL topics.
1) off topic isn't really the same as GD. it's just not the same , GD was more than off topic stuff , you could post jokes , troll threads , funny staff , in game related memes ,...., and by dividing it into different sections ( jokes corner , off topic section , .... ) riot did hurt its compactness and made it worse and boring . 2) i heard you talked about hardcore fans , who defended GD in NA , and that you left GD just because they didnt want it removed , right? then why do not have the same right here? let's say if 100 people vote for this poll and 51% agree about it , will you add GD ? just like you listened to the 'hardcore NA fans' and refused to remove GD because of them?
Febos (EUW)
: ["Off Topic"](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en) -> General Discussion in disguise What exactly is "general discussion" for you? Honestly, I hate that attitude. "If I can't have it, no one can". That's a terrible way to live life.
> [{quoted}](name=The Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ZMXnp9Ep,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-07-28T13:51:07.711+0000) > > [&quot;Off Topic&quot;](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en) -&gt; General Discussion in disguise > > What exactly is &quot;general discussion&quot; for you? > > Honestly, I hate that attitude. &quot;If I can&#x27;t have it, no one can&quot;. That&#x27;s a terrible way to live life. it's just not the same , GD was more than off topic stuff , and by dividing it into different sections , riot made it worse and boring .
: Please don't, you already got one thread deleted for opening several threads about the same topic. Just include it in this one.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ZMXnp9Ep,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-07-28T13:50:23.881+0000) > > Please don&#x27;t, you already got one thread deleted for opening several threads about the same topic. Just include it in this one. this what i did , dw :) Just one thing bro , will Riot answer this thread? i need official answer
: If I may offer a piece of advice: If you want something, finding arguments for it is going to help you much more than any poll. Right now you just say "I want GD back". Ok, message received. And why? What exactly are the upsides? Have you considered the downsides? How do you intend to deal with them? Just wanting something is not enough.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ZMXnp9Ep,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-28T13:45:53.249+0000) > > If I may offer a piece of advice: If you want something, finding arguments is going to help you much more than any poll. Right you now you just say &quot;I want GD back&quot;. Ok, message received. And why? What exactly are the upsides? Have you considered the downsides? How do you intend to deal with them? Just wanting something is not enough. alright i'll make the thread much more explained , thanks for the advice :)
Solash (EUW)
: So because you're not getting something that someone else has, you believe they shouldn't have it How childish
> [{quoted}](name=Solash,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ZMXnp9Ep,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-28T13:36:39.116+0000) > > So because you&#x27;re not getting something that someone else has, you believe they shouldn&#x27;t have it > > How childish not really , i've been using GD for years now ( before the new 'boards' thing ) and i've been really annoyed by its removal . I cant find the new "off topic" thing interesting which made me quit boards , and i believe me this is the same for many other people i know. Moreover , why not add GD section if that's what people want? it's useless? off topic does the same thing? then why do NA still have it? and it's not about being childish or something , it's because it's something EUW deserves and should get .
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Wait... wasn't this a tumblr post about snipers...
**** , abort the mission , we got compromised
: When you gaze into the abyss, you dont expect it to blink back.
dude dont ruin it , it's a life lesson
Rioter Comments
: REMOVE GRAPES
SO gragas can drink alcohol , but graves cant have A FKING Cigar So teemo gets buffed , but teemo cant have a GOD DAMN Cigar So Riven gets an arcade skin , and gragas still got no FKING cigar...
Bufey (EUW)
: Looking for a summoner name any ideas?
i_Just_Got_Eloboosted The_Elobooster elobooster.com u know , some funny names in loading screen xD
: What's so special about Remilias/Marias Thresh Plays?
WB to LOL community , when everyone player here is having shortage of sexual hapiness and could even fap to the pink taric skin.
Th3rIkAs (EUNE)
: This is why i hate jungling.
This is some typical low elo bullshit crap , clear your head and move on .
: Taric Rework
Taric rework ? HOW GAY....
Luis Sc (EUW)
: "Heydudespacebarisntworkingpleasegivemeanalternative"
**Luis Sc** this is the joke :^) #Burned
ghostofnl (EUW)
: someone wanna carry me 2 silver getting tired of broze noob players
if you cant carry them, you are not better than them Kappa. sincerely, your goldjoker overlord, s8y
DELDE115 (EUW)
: Game crashed. Ghost game.
bump . this seriously needs to get fixed . its my 2nd ghost game. it sucks to get stuck in such games not able to reconnect , nor visiting the shop , ...... ps : its happy sharknado :^)
Show more

LeBronze 6

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion