Breccius (EUW)
: ever heard of a justified cause?
> [{quoted}](name=Breccius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BNsqAAge,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T17:05:52.517+0000) > > ever heard of a justified cause? Yup, there problem in this case is that nothing can justify flame in chat. Hence no need for any chatlog from other players.
Hananim (EUW)
: Its getting laughable that mods and other riot green knights keep saying "what woukd you do against trolls?" for 6 YEARS. Its not MY job to give them ideas, i dont work in player behaviour. Maybe they should hire lyte again so we get even harsher flamer punishments while trolls keep trolling. Donkeys.
> [{quoted}](name=Hananim,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=000100000001000400000002,timestamp=2019-12-12T11:30:45.841+0000) > > Its getting laughable that mods and other riot green knights keep saying "what woukd you do against trolls?" for 6 YEARS. Its not MY job to give them ideas, i dont work in player behaviour. Maybe they should hire lyte again so we get even harsher flamer punishments while trolls keep trolling. Donkeys. And what are you trying to say here?
: > [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=00010000000100040000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T11:09:26.173+0000) > > It seems I understand parallel computing a lot more than you. > it seems you are from a parallel universe..... you do realize parallel computing isn't the only way.... just adding servers is easier.... we talking requests from players to join a server here, if the server can only hold 10000 players, you gonna need to fix that, so you could add another server for instance, or apply more hardware to carry it, or a software change/fix, (parallel computing could solve it, but its not a given.) > That's called 30 minutes queue. > Riot doesn't want that and it's perfectly understandable. > than riot needs to start using their brains^^ > Well if you find that 30 millions player does not make a popular game, you can keep your hypocrisy to yourself. Nobody needs it. > And you have a very bad memory of beta. > lol and your memory is perfect? whose a hyporcite now? and why would you think 30 million in a game with over 100 million players would make a mode popular? like i said thats only 3/10th of their player base O.o, and the majority only plays for the rewards -.- > Not everyone disenchant. You don't have to pay for rune pages as you can modify it in champion select. There is a lot of hypocrisy again here. > and players keep doing that during champion select? how is this hypocrisy? you need to learn the definition of it -.- that still doesn't take away you can purchase 8 pages..... > And which fact are you talking about? > > And to wrap up by judging your analysis ability, I'm a Leona support OTP. Too bad. the fact that a OTP player talks about balance..... is the game too hard for you, and you are in denial of it? can't win without OTP leona? no wonder you are mad, she was one i mentioned earlier lel, she should be nerfed.....
> [{quoted}](name=Devilreaper XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=000100000001000400000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T11:30:36.489+0000) > > it seems you are from a parallel universe..... you do realize parallel computing isn't the only way.... just adding servers is easier.... we talking requests from players to join a server here, if the server can only hold 10000 players, you gonna need to fix that, so you could add another server for instance, or apply more hardware to carry it, or a software change/fix, (parallel computing could solve it, but its not a given.) Indeed, you know nothing about parallel computing. > [{quoted}](name=Devilreaper XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=000100000001000400000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T11:30:36.489+0000) > > than riot needs to start using their brains^^ And they did. That's what the solution is. If you want another solution, create your own game and apply it. You'll be able to compare player satisfaction. Good luck. > [{quoted}](name=Devilreaper XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=000100000001000400000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T11:30:36.489+0000) > > lol and your memory is perfect? whose a hyporcite now? Seems far better than someone claiming state of the game in beta was good. > [{quoted}](name=Devilreaper XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=000100000001000400000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T11:30:36.489+0000) > > and why would you think 30 million in a game with over 100 million players would make a mode popular? like i said thats only 3/10th of their player base O.o, and the majority only plays for the rewards -.- Being less popular than LoL doesn't mean it's not popular. And you absolutely don't know if people are playing for rewards. Hypocrisy, fallacies, you'll get going further like that? > [{quoted}](name=Devilreaper XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=000100000001000400000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T11:30:36.489+0000) > > and players keep doing that during champion select? > how is this hypocrisy? you need to learn the definition of it -.- > that still doesn't take away you can purchase 8 pages..... I do. You can purchase more page. You don't need to like before, hence the value of having a page decreased drastically. So yeah, indeed ingoring these facts because they don't go your way is called hypocrisy. > [{quoted}](name=Devilreaper XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=000100000001000400000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T11:30:36.489+0000) > > the fact that a OTP player talks about balance..... is the game too hard for you, and you are in denial of it? can't win without OTP leona? no wonder you are mad, she was one i mentioned earlier lel, she should be nerfed..... The thing is I'm not in denial. The game is too hard for me. It's been a while since I did not invest much time in the game. So yeah, I take the easy way for me, which is going all in Leona. And she has been rightfully nerfed before, and preseason changes nerfed her even more. And I know I don't have played her enough in preseason to say if there is any need of up or nerf. I don't cry for it like many people do for their champion.
: What is this???
Start by reading patchnotes.
: > [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9iPNxTmE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-12T11:19:24.166+0000) > > You legit harassed your team the WHOLE game > How is that not a reason? Riot doesn't provide you with their logs sadly :P
> [{quoted}](name=Snake Expert,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9iPNxTmE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-12T11:28:31.640+0000) > > Riot doesn't provide you with their logs sadly :P There is no need of others logs to judge yours.
: > [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=000100000001000400000001000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-12T10:27:59.941+0000) > > That's the fun thing with you, you always amaze me by your ability to contradict yourself in a single sentence. > "The system bans everyone and no one at the same time", like Riot invented the quantum ban. > what contradiction? the part about where i mentioned how the system punishes everyone regardless of situation? maybe learn to read? how is a system that can't tell the difference between victim and perpetrator efficient? or did you think i meant it as the system is out of control punishing players randomly? playing dumb here huh? although that does happen as well..... > Yeah, of course, if you want to ignore just straight facts, it's up to you but discussion won't move an inch. You are a flat earther, right? > what facts? i just said it was nepotism.... the whole reason the tribunal was removed..... riot didn't want to spend money on staff to dish out punishments so they came up with an automated system thats cost efficient...... ofcourse they failed and it still requires staff to check up on certain punishments..... this system is worse, the players decide what is toxic... so its still abusable by players, this system is the tribunal on a collective scale, they hoped that if it weren't individuals that dished out punishments, but the entire community it would be ok....... {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} and no, i'm not a flat earther -.- it seems you are out of arguments so now you start namecalling? > Someone who is able to step back and put things in perspective. Unlike most of the players crying to nerf a champion they don't know how to counter instead of learning of to counter it, because it's easier like this. Talking about bias... well it seems like you stepped into the middle of the crowd and with all the shouting you don't know whats up or down anymore to me..... its not that players don't know how to counter, its that players are INCAPABLE or its rare and SITUATIONAL to counter certain champions, and even if you can counter them, they often still come out victor with sheer damage, like assassins still oneshot, some champions are too beefy, so no we aren't just talking personal champion nerfs, but overal gameplay nerfs, and lets face it, there certainly are a shit ton of champions that need nerfing, i named them in another post which you seem to ignore {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} i personally would like to see, riven/akali/lee sin/yasuo/tryndamere and darius nerfed, i can give you argumentation as to why as well, but something tells me you don't want to hear it.... here listen to this instead you need it .o. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJGpsL_XYQI
> [{quoted}](name=Devilreaper XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=0001000000010004000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T11:12:41.937+0000) > > what contradiction? the part about where i mentioned how the system punishes everyone regardless of situation? maybe learn to read? how is a system that can't tell the difference between victim and perpetrator efficient? > or did you think i meant it as the system is out of control punishing players randomly? playing dumb here huh? although that does happen as well..... You have completely skewed view on what are victims and perpetrators. Of course your opinion on the matter can't have any value. Flamers are not victims. > [{quoted}](name=Devilreaper XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=0001000000010004000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T11:12:41.937+0000) > > what facts? i just said it was nepotism.... the whole reason the tribunal was removed..... riot didn't want to spend money on staff to dish out punishments so they came up with an automated system thats cost efficient...... ofcourse they failed and it still requires staff to check up on certain punishments..... this system is worse, the players decide what is toxic... so its still abusable by players, this system is the tribunal on a collective scale, they hoped that if it weren't individuals that dished out punishments, but the entire community it would be ok....... {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} > > and no, i'm not a flat earther -.- it seems you are out of arguments so now you start namecalling? Yeah, that's ignore facts is. And it's not namecalling, I just made a parallel between the fallacies you use and the ones flat earthers use. You are "reasoning" the same way, if we can call it reasoning > [{quoted}](name=Devilreaper XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=0001000000010004000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T11:12:41.937+0000) > > well it seems like you stepped into the middle of the crowd and with all the shouting you don't know whats up or down anymore to me..... > its not that players don't know how to counter, its that players are INCAPABLE or its rare and SITUATIONAL to counter certain champions, and even if you can counter them, they often still come out victor with sheer damage, like assassins still oneshot, some champions are too beefy, so no we aren't just talking personal champion nerfs, but overal gameplay nerfs, and lets face it, there certainly are a shit ton of champions that need nerfing, i named them in another post which you seem to ignore {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} i personally would like to see, riven/akali/lee sin/yasuo/tryndamere and darius nerfed, i can give you argumentation as to why as well, but something tells me you don't want to hear it.... here listen to this instead you need it .o. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJGpsL_XYQI Sure, there are still bronzies that are asking for trynda nerf, but whatever. Continue in your disillusion that the crying community is always write, about everything, even when they most of the time can't agree between themselves. Enjoy.
: > [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=000100000001000400000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-12T10:22:08.722+0000) > > That's why you should learn instead of talking when you don't know what you're talking about. > are you really this dumb? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} > Indeed, but at least now they have a moral contract telling them to play a specific role at least for this game. The problem can't be solved as long as every role won't attract as much people, but semi-solved means there there is a working solution in place, which is undeniable. > no, the only thing solved is that, players no longer come late into the room..... other than that they still get autofilled -.- so no problem not solved, LoL counst 100 million players a month, it used to be more though.... so maybe riot needs to improve their game to implement non forced lane picks.... > So... no reliable source, right? You get the same petty comments about LoL, every day since it's creation. Wasn't LoL a good idea to you then? And if you say 30 millions players... like wtf? Isn't it enough to say it's popular? > you don't find players that play the game a reliable source? what source do you want? thats not even half the player base..... so no its not enough to say its popular -.-, if at least 50% of the playerbase would play it i would say its popular..... i play since beta and no there were no comments like that as i see now -.- because the game was actually balanced.... > Not everyone disenchant them. Which is an important part that you omitted. Obviously because it makes the system balanced. Add to that the fact you don't pay for runes anymore which was an important investment, and every goes toward the new sytem. > how is that important? a 40% discount if you are LUCKY, if you only get shards of champions you already own its pointless.... besides you are still required to pay 60% in BE, so you MUST disenchant to upgrade..... so you can't calculate that in -.-, everyone disenchants..... you still pay for runepages..... 6300 BE.... no discount on that, which is more than the runes cost back then in IP, 15 K average for a rune page included a rune page with the cost of 3150 IP...... 120 K on 8 rune pages in IP vs 50400 in BE with a difference of 69600, so 3150 IP = 6300 BE, i already showed you that you get 3500 IP in the least and 1435 BE on average per 25 matches..... thats 107 matches to get 1 rune page in IP, and 109 matches to get 1 rune page in BE....... IP still cheaper than BE..... thats 857 matches in IP vs 878 matches in BE to get 8 rune pages, a difference of 21 matches...... heck i didn't even caluclate double IP weekend with that so thats definitely more than 21 matches there..... > No, just because there was a big block of unreadable text and the first sentence alone was sweating bullshit, it was not worth to dive into it. Maybe if you remake that block in a readable way and with fact, not some bullshit opinion based only on other bullshit opinion, I may read it. go one take your lithium you are still in denial ^^ you can't even differentiate opinion from facts anymore^^ let me guess assasin or riven main? ^^
> [{quoted}](name=Devilreaper XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=0001000000010004000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T10:59:07.365+0000) > > are you really this dumb? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} It seems I understand parallel computing a lot more than you. > [{quoted}](name=Devilreaper XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=0001000000010004000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T10:59:07.365+0000) > > no, the only thing solved is that, players no longer come late into the room..... other than that they still get autofilled -.- so no problem not solved, LoL counst 100 million players a month, it used to be more though.... so maybe riot needs to improve their game to implement non forced lane picks.... That's called 30 minutes queue. Riot doesn't want that and it's perfectly understandable. > [{quoted}](name=Devilreaper XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=0001000000010004000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T10:59:07.365+0000) > > you don't find players that play the game a reliable source? what source do you want? > thats not even half the player base..... so no its not enough to say its popular -.-, if at least 50% of the playerbase would play it i would say its popular..... > i play since beta and no there were no comments like that as i see now -.- because the game was actually balanced.... Well if you find that 30 millions player does not make a popular game, you can keep your hypocrisy to yourself. Nobody needs it. And you have a very bad memory of beta. > [{quoted}](name=Devilreaper XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=0001000000010004000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T10:59:07.365+0000) > > how is that important? a 40% discount if you are LUCKY, if you only get shards of champions you already own its pointless.... > besides you are still required to pay 60% in BE, so you MUST disenchant to upgrade..... > so you can't calculate that in -.-, everyone disenchants..... > > you still pay for runepages..... > 6300 BE.... no discount on that, which is more than the runes cost back then in IP, 15 K average for a rune page included a rune page with the cost of 3150 IP...... 120 K on 8 rune pages in IP vs 50400 in BE with a difference of 69600, so 3150 IP = 6300 BE, i already showed you that you get 3500 IP in the least and 1435 BE on average per 25 matches..... > thats 107 matches to get 1 rune page in IP, and 109 matches to get 1 rune page in BE....... IP still cheaper than BE..... > thats 857 matches in IP vs 878 matches in BE to get 8 rune pages, a difference of 21 matches...... heck i didn't even caluclate double IP weekend with that so thats definitely more than 21 matches there..... Not everyone disenchant. You don't have to pay for rune pages as you can modify it in champion select. There is a lot of hypocrisy again here. > [{quoted}](name=Devilreaper XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=0001000000010004000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-12T10:59:07.365+0000) > > go one take your lithium you are still in denial ^^ you can't even differentiate opinion from facts anymore^^ let me guess assasin or riven main? ^^ And which fact are you talking about? And to wrap up by judging your analysis ability, I'm a Leona support OTP. Too bad.
: > [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=0001000000010004000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-11T11:21:15.122+0000) > > The one already is efficient. It's not because some people refuses to acknowledge that simple fact that it changes it. Yes, the system is not perfect, yes it needs to be improved, but no, we don't need a "new system" and no, we can't say it's not efficient. > this system is as efficient as riots balance team .o. it punishes anyone regardless of situation, trolls run rampant, there are a shit ton of afkers almost every match -.-, the only thing that gets filtered out is bad language, which NO ONE cares about, but riot...... > The tribunal was slow and more error prone than the actual system. The only ones who want it back are those who knows nothing about it. > the reason the tribunal was removed, wasn't because it was slow, it was actually fast, the ''error'' part was low, the actually reason was nepotism..... the judges were biased. > Some mistakes are made, indeed. Most of the complains of the players are unjustified though. So of course there need to be a real problem to make it solved as most of the time, cries from the community are just bullshit. Players are part of the problem. who the fk are you to say most of the complains are unjustified? its the opposite most complains are certainly justified, players play the game and notice stuff they don't like/enjoy or are downright broken, keep your biased assumptions to yourself please.
> [{quoted}](name=Devilreaper XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=00010000000100040000000100000001,timestamp=2019-12-12T10:21:54.001+0000) > > this system is as efficient as riots balance team .o. > it punishes anyone regardless of situation, trolls run rampant, there are a shit ton of afkers almost every match -.-, the only thing that gets filtered out is bad language, which NO ONE cares about, but riot...... That's the fun thing with you, you always amaze me by your ability to contradict yourself in a single sentence. "The system bans everyone and no one at the same time", like Riot invented the quantum ban. > [{quoted}](name=Devilreaper XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=00010000000100040000000100000001,timestamp=2019-12-12T10:21:54.001+0000) > > the reason the tribunal was removed, wasn't because it was slow, it was actually fast, the ''error'' part was low, the actually reason was nepotism..... the judges were biased. Yeah, of course, if you want to ignore just straight facts, it's up to you but discussion won't move an inch. You are a flat earther, right? > [{quoted}](name=Devilreaper XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=00010000000100040000000100000001,timestamp=2019-12-12T10:21:54.001+0000) > > who the fk are you to say most of the complains are unjustified? its the opposite most complains are certainly justified, players play the game and notice stuff they don't like/enjoy or are downright broken, keep your biased assumptions to yourself please. Someone who is able to step back and put things in perspective. Unlike most of the players crying to nerf a champion they don't know how to counter instead of learning of to counter it, because it's easier like this. Talking about bias...
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Devilreaper XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=00010000000100040000000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-12T10:06:35.945+0000) > > yeah thats why riot decided to split the global server into several servers per region..... to not lower the strain and reduce lag, as well as prevent server crashes..... That's why you should learn instead of talking when you don't know what you're talking about. > [{quoted}](name=Devilreaper XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=00010000000100040000000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-12T10:06:35.945+0000) > > its the same problem.... players don't get to play what they want unless you are a support main like me.... that change wasn't for the better, it only semi solved the problem.... Indeed, but at least now they have a moral contract telling them to play a specific role at least for this game. The problem can't be solved as long as every role won't attract as much people, but semi-solved means there there is a working solution in place, which is undeniable. > [{quoted}](name=Devilreaper XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=00010000000100040000000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-12T10:06:35.945+0000) > > try chatting ingame, read the boards, read reddit, how many players complain about, randomness? about it being rigged? about items?, about balance of champions? and how many players are saying this game is good? the rng is good? the items are good? the champions are balanced?, how many players curse at glacials? only 3/10th of the playerbase plays TFT....... about 30 million out of a 100 million players So... no reliable source, right? You get the same petty comments about LoL, every day since it's creation. Wasn't LoL a good idea to you then? And if you say 30 millions players... like wtf? Isn't it enough to say it's popular? > [{quoted}](name=Devilreaper XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=00010000000100040000000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-12T10:06:35.945+0000) > > they just disenchant it into BE....., i did calculate it in, and i left out double IP weekend or is that the part you refuse to acknowledge? Not everyone disenchant them. Which is an important part that you omitted. Obviously because it makes the system balanced. Add to that the fact you don't pay for runes anymore which was an important investment, and every goes toward the new sytem. > [{quoted}](name=Devilreaper XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=00010000000100040000000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-12T10:06:35.945+0000) > > denialism much? go swallow lithium {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} No, just because there was a big block of unreadable text and the first sentence alone was sweating bullshit, it was not worth to dive into it. Maybe if you remake that block in a readable way and with fact, not some bullshit opinion based only on other bullshit opinion, I may read it.
Nazgul10 (EUNE)
: > Of course if you play your choosing beggar part and spit on free stuff, it will be hard to satisfy you, whatever can, be done. Then we shouldn't complain about League either, because it's free? Sigh, just because it's free doesn't mean we mustn't criticize it and instead glorify it. > The tribunal was slow and more error prone than the actual system. The only ones who want it back are those who knows nothing about it. The tribunal was slow but it will still be faster than the amount of people getting banned by the current system. I'm talking specifically about the system responsible for banning trolls. The one about flame is alright even though it's a bit more sensitive than it should be. > > Some mistakes are made, indeed. Most of the complains of the players are unjustified though. So of course there need to be a real problem to make it solved as most of the time, cries from the community are just bullshit. Players are part of the problem. Some? Half the roster is unhealthy for the game currently. Most of the people crying about x champion are **at least** in the right direction.
> [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=00010000000100040000000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T11:53:45.183+0000) > > Then we shouldn't complain about League either, because it's free? Sigh, just because it's free doesn't mean we mustn't criticize it and instead glorify it. Nah, you're right, even if it's free we can criticize. And if the Aatrox skin quality is... questionable at best, other years iterations were up to the point. And about hextech stuff, I don't find it a problem, over time you can get a lot of good stuff. All to say that rewards for positive players is a thing and with some quality despite what you say. > [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=00010000000100040000000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T11:53:45.183+0000) > > The tribunal was slow but it will still be faster than the amount of people getting banned by the current system. I'm talking specifically about the system responsible for banning trolls. The one about flame is alright even though it's a bit more sensitive than it should be. You can't know that. Beside you can't give an clear and objective definition of a troll. With the variance of judgements of the players, letting a crowdsourcing solution decide that is out of the question. You even prove that you're out of touch and unfit for judgement by deeming the system too sensitive. > [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=00010000000100040000000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T11:53:45.183+0000) > > Some? Half the roster is unhealthy for the game currently. Most of the people crying about x champion are **at least** in the right direction. How do you calculate that? Last time I checked, this years Worlds saw the best champion variation ever. If the pool was that unhealthy, it wouldn't happen. And if you are referring to the current situation, you are missing the point of the preseason.
: I don't know who you're trying to convince that you're not sensitive but it's not working. and it has everything to do with the discussion cause he said it based on a comment YOU made, not out of the blue. so keep up the snowflake act. EVEN IF it had nothing to do with it he's allowed to say it. And you're proving my point right now, you people want to shut everyone up that says something you don't seem to like, and that's not how life works buddy. Grow up.
> [{quoted}](name=Hozukimaru,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qW3R9IMu,comment-id=000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T11:11:48.201+0000) > > I don't know who you're trying to convince that you're not sensitive but it's not working. and it has everything to do with the discussion cause he said it based on a comment YOU made, not out of the blue. so keep up the snowflake act. EVEN IF it had nothing to do with it he's allowed to say it. And you're proving my point right now, you people want to shut everyone up that says something you don't seem to like, and that's not how life works buddy. Grow up. OK, explain how his comment had anything to do with the discussion.
Nazgul10 (EUNE)
: > A transparent punishment system? It will only allow griefers to slip through the cracks of the detection system easily. I don't agree with this either. But, the game does indeed need a new punishment system. Not transparent, but at least semi efficient. > A reward system for positive players? Ranked rewards? Box and keys? Do they exist? Yeah we saw how good the Victorious skins are lol. Box and keys? LMFAO Hextech chests are so gutloaded that it's hard to roll a skin let alone a good one. Emotes, ward skins, icons, champions all stuffed into one. We're just waiting until they also include chromas and little legends. > > Dealing with trolls efficiently? Yeah, I'm sure Riot want that too. How do you do that, at a scale of millions of games per day, without any mistake? If you have the solution, I'm pretty sure everyone want to know it. You could sell your solution of millions of dollars, go on, don't hesitate. It **might** be possible if they bring back the tribunal. Without any mistake? I don't know. It is impossible to do anything with 100% efficiency, what you are asking here is completely unrealistic. Close to 100% efficiency? Sure, and players who got false banned can appeal for their unfair ban. > Sae thing for balancing the game. The more the game is complex, the more it is hard to balance. Go try to balance it yourself, we'll all laugh at you when you will fail miserably. The problem is we, as a community here, do not have the balance knowledge to do it ourselves. We have a team which is **specialized** into doing that job, yet they fail miserably. Almost no-one would be able to balance this game without removing or reworking half the champion roster. The problem is that people point out problems and the team right now simply amplifies them. It takes a long period of screaming to address the mistakes the balance team makes.
> [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=000100000001000400000001,timestamp=2019-12-11T11:09:17.982+0000) > > I don't agree with this either. But, the game does indeed need a new punishment system. Not transparent, but at least semi efficient. The one already is efficient. It's not because some people refuses to acknowledge that simple fact that it changes it. Yes, the system is not perfect, yes it needs to be improved, but no, we don't need a "new system" and no, we can't say it's not efficient. > [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=000100000001000400000001,timestamp=2019-12-11T11:09:17.982+0000) > > Yeah we saw how good the Victorious skins are lol. > > Box and keys? LMFAO Hextech chests are so gutloaded that it's hard to roll a skin let alone a good one. Emotes, ward skins, icons, champions all stuffed into one. We're just waiting until they also include chromas and little legends. Of course if you play your choosing beggar part and spit on free stuff, it will be hard to satisfy you, whatever can, be done. > [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=000100000001000400000001,timestamp=2019-12-11T11:09:17.982+0000) > > It **might** be possible if they bring back the tribunal. Without any mistake? I don't know. It is impossible to do anything with 100% efficiency, what you are asking here is completely unrealistic. Close to 100% efficiency? Sure, and players who got false banned can appeal for their unfair ban. The tribunal was slow and more error prone than the actual system. The only ones who want it back are those who knows nothing about it. > [{quoted}](name=Nazgul10,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=000100000001000400000001,timestamp=2019-12-11T11:09:17.982+0000) > > The problem is we, as a community here, do not have the balance knowledge to do it ourselves. We have a team which is **specialized** into doing that job, yet they fail miserably. Almost no-one would be able to balance this game without removing or reworking half the champion roster. The problem is that people point out problems and the team right now simply amplifies them. It takes a long period of screaming to address the mistakes the balance team makes. Some mistakes are made, indeed. Most of the complains of the players are unjustified though. So of course there need to be a real problem to make it solved as most of the time, cries from the community are just bullshit. Players are part of the problem.
: > [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=00010000000100040000,timestamp=2019-12-10T14:59:35.973+0000) > > I think you made a very good summary about why listening to player is most of the time an horrible idea. And most of the time because they are dumb ignorants crying instead of thinking and who have absolutely no idea of the consequences of what they want. > Most clash problems come in EUW due to the playerbase size. Handling all the players, launching tens of thousands game at the same time is a big deal, that cannot be handle by just throwing more servers in it. It most likely need a deep restructuration, and all while maintaining a high level of stability, all the time for the rest of the services. > lol how does this have anything to do with the playerbase? and it could actually be solved by adding more servers, since that lowers the strain..... you poin't out riots incompetence right there, and your own -.- > For the teambuilder thing, I must say I didn't understand as well. They said they didn't want to force the top/jungle/mid/adc/supp meta, that's way they didn't want a forced teambuilder, yet 2 years later, they did it. The thing is, if it was not asked a lot (it was asked a little though), but there wasn't a lot of voices against too, and since then the problem of "I said mid first" completely disappeared. So was it a bad thing? Even as a defender a exotic compositions, I'd say no. > except it did not disappear, there are players now that don't want to play support or fill, but are still forced to do so, and the problem with blind pick was simple, not everyone has/had a perfect internet connection therefore not everyone came first into the room, a simple fix would've been to allow players to pick a role after everyone connected to the room..... teambuilder was and still is useless..... but hey there is a lack of better choices...... > No one, or almost, asked for TFT, yet the game is still popular. People were asking for free skins. A f\*cking lot of people. Lootboxes were an acceptable response to that demand. It's free content, why are you crying about it? > For the achievements, it was asked. However the way it was asked was bad, and they modified them accordingly to there goal, not changing the main objective. As far as I know, most missions are achievable just by playing normally. > The scrapping of IP for blue essence was to make it fit in the hextech loot concept. Not to mention that the crying of players complaining they were having less IP/BE than before was complete bullshit as it was calculated the exact opposite. > majority of players are negative about tft btw, almost all players, play it for the free rewards..... actually players did get LESS BE than IP, it was proven to be correct...... rito had to add bonus BE to leveling up, to actually match the amount of IP gained the first couple of levels, after that you have to grind WAY more to get to the same amount of IP, with the BE you get now. Ip was steady and you got a certain amount per X minutes, so the longer the game and if you win, the more IP, the average IP gain per match was about 90 IP with 30 minutes of games, + win of the day which is 150 IP, heck lets not forget double Ip weekends..... BE on the other had is gained per level + win of the day (50 BE) the minimum gain per level is 810 and the maximum 1260, it takes about 25 matches to level up, so 5 divided through 3 = 8, 8 times 150 first win of the day is 1250 IP, 25 times 90 is 2250, 2250 + 1250 = 3500 IP in the least on average per 25 matches for a casual player..... now BE, if you're lucky you get 1260 if you are unlucky you get 810 so the average BE gain per level is (1260 + 810) divided through 2 = 1035, 50 BE times 8 = 400, 1035 + 400 = 1435 BE per level on average per 25 matches...... and i didn't even calculate double IP weekends {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} > > As for what you want, it is even more laughable how stupid people asking that are. > A transparent punishment system? It will only allow griefers to slip through the cracks of the detection system easily. > A reward system for positive players? Ranked rewards? Box and keys? Do they exist? > Dealing with trolls efficiently? Yeah, I'm sure Riot want that too. How do you do that, at a scale of millions of games per day, without any mistake? If you have the solution, I'm pretty sure everyone want to know it. You could sell your solution of millions of dollars, go on, don't hesitate. > Sae thing for balancing the game. The more the game is complex, the more it is hard to balance. Go try to balance it yourself, we'll all laugh at you when you will fail miserably. > > > But I agree with your last statement, ignoring the history of the game is a bad thing, as well as ignoring the reality of it, and you are currently doing both. the punishment system is a joke, it punishes victims harder than perpetrators, and trolls generally get off scott free for long periods of times, sometimes even entire years...... and this system is far from transparant since it allows the community to abuse it, you get punished for what he community thinks is toxic...... the problem lies therein that you have to be aware of what the ''community'' finds to be toxic -.- GOOD LUCK with finding out b4 you are punished....., boxes and keys are not for positive players per se, you can be negative and still get honored..... dealing with trolls isn't hard, riot prioritizes language over behaviour, is the actual problem, and reason trolls get away with it -.-, in what way is this game complex? its just choosing the champion that does the most damage and burst donw entire teams as a solo act regardless of your own team...... the balance is trash and can easily be reverted by lowering damage, tweaking items and tweaking ridiculous kits i'm talking gangrene here {{champion:84}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:235}} with gaping wounds {{champion:8}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:254}} and pus {{champion:99}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:41}} {{champion:63}} and anemia {{champion:164}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:350}} {{champion:23}} and lack of oxygen {{champion:24}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:121}}
> [{quoted}](name=Devilreaper XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=000100000001000400000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T10:58:49.204+0000) > > lol how does this have anything to do with the playerbase? and it could actually be solved by adding more servers, since that lowers the strain..... you poin't out riots incompetence right there, and your own -.- As I said, not working like that. Go learn about parallel computing before talking about that. > [{quoted}](name=Devilreaper XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=000100000001000400000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T10:58:49.204+0000) > > except it did not disappear, there are players now that don't want to play support or fill, but are still forced to do so, and the problem with blind pick was simple, not everyone has/had a perfect internet connection therefore not everyone came first into the room, a simple fix would've been to allow players to pick a role after everyone connected to the room..... teambuilder was and still is useless..... but hey there is a lack of better choices...... Which is not the same problem and with far less occurences. Still a good change. > [{quoted}](name=Devilreaper XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=000100000001000400000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T10:58:49.204+0000) > > majority of players are negative about tft btw, almost all players, play it for the free rewards..... And where do you get it from? Reliable source I mean, not some bullshit pulled out your magic hat. > [{quoted}](name=Devilreaper XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=000100000001000400000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T10:58:49.204+0000) > > actually players did get LESS BE than IP, it was proven to be correct...... rito had to add bonus BE to leveling up, to actually match the amount of IP gained the first couple of levels, after that you have to grind WAY more to get to the same amount of IP, with the BE you get now. > > Ip was steady and you got a certain amount per X minutes, so the longer the game and if you win, the more IP, the average IP gain per match was about 90 IP with 30 minutes of games, + win of the day which is 150 IP, heck lets not forget double Ip weekends..... > > BE on the other had is gained per level + win of the day (50 BE) the minimum gain per level is 810 and the maximum 1260, > > it takes about 25 matches to level up, so 5 divided through 3 = 8, 8 times 150 first win of the day is 1250 IP, > 25 times 90 is 2250, 2250 + 1250 = 3500 IP in the least on average per 25 matches for a casual player..... > now BE, if you're lucky you get 1260 if you are unlucky you get 810 so the average BE gain per level is (1260 + 810) divided through 2 = 1035, 50 BE times 8 = 400, 1035 + 400 = 1435 BE per level on average per 25 matches...... and i didn't even calculate double IP weekends {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} Aaaaaand... you forget about champion shards. Try again. > [{quoted}](name=Devilreaper XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=000100000001000400000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T10:58:49.204+0000) > > the punishment system is a joke, it punishes victims harder than perpetrators, and trolls generally get off scott free for long periods of times, sometimes even entire years...... and this system is far from transparant since it allows the community to abuse it, you get punished for what he community thinks is toxic...... the problem lies therein that you have to be aware of what the ''community'' finds to be toxic -.- GOOD LUCK with finding out b4 you are punished....., boxes and keys are not for positive players per se, you can be negative and still get honored..... dealing with trolls isn't hard, riot prioritizes language over behaviour, is the actual problem, and reason trolls get away with it -.-, in what way is this game complex? its just choosing the champion that does the most damage and burst donw entire teams as a solo act regardless of your own team...... the balance is trash and can easily be reverted by lowering damage, tweaking items and tweaking ridiculous kits i'm talking gangrene here {{champion:84}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:120}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:6}} {{champion:555}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:235}} with gaping wounds {{champion:8}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:254}} and pus {{champion:99}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:53}} and anemia {{champion:164}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:497}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:350}} {{champion:23}} and lack of oxygen {{champion:24}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:121}} Yeah, you're having a stroke there, I suggest you go see a doctor.
: This is what i mean, here's a fine example. Look at how sensitive he is being right now. To the point that he's trying to shut someone up for the fact that he called him out on also having a new account. These are the kind of people doing these reports based on their emotions they don't have under control but they wanna call you out when you say something to them.
> [{quoted}](name=Hozukimaru,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qW3R9IMu,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T10:04:51.330+0000) > > This is what i mean, here's a fine example. Look at how sensitive he is being right now. To the point that he's trying to shut someone up for the fact that he called him out on also having a new account. These are the kind of people doing these reports based on their emotions they don't have under control but they wanna call you out when you say something to them. How is that sensitive. It's just a reminder that it has nothing to do in the discussion, especially when you have no clue what you're talking about.
: You yourself have made multiple accounts for the same reason so don't white knight here please. And people need to stop being so damn sensitive. people offend eachother all day everywhere all year long, you can't be yelling report for every single thing you don't like. Even if someone calls me an asshole because he rly thinks i'm an asshole he's allowed to. he's entitled to his opinion, me being offended should not be a reason for him to lose all his shit for using freedom of speech. Being offended is a choice. \If someone tells me i suck at the game that is his opinion about my skills, doesn't make it true. I choose to be offended by it i don't have to. So you want to take away my freedom of speech because you feel like a snowflake instead of being the responsible one and just use the tools given to you (which is the ability to mute or ignore me)
> [{quoted}](name=Hozukimaru,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qW3R9IMu,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-11T10:03:21.343+0000) > > You yourself have made multiple accounts for the same reason so don't white knight here please. And people need to stop being so damn sensitive. people offend eachother all day everywhere all year long, you can't be yelling report for every single thing you don't like. Even if someone calls me an asshole because he rly thinks i'm an asshole he's allowed to. he's entitled to his opinion, me being offended should not be a reason for him to lose all his shit for using freedom of speech. Being offended is a choice. \If someone tells me i suck at the game that is his opinion about my skills, doesn't make it true. I choose to be offended by it i don't have to. So you want to take away my freedom of speech because you feel like a snowflake instead of being the responsible one and just use the tools given to you (which is the ability to mute or ignore me) You don't know why so don't try it. And it's not about being sensitive. It's about the place to do it. This game is not the place.
Arbz (EUW)
: Wrong! It is the solution! U cant ban the whole community! and its full of passionate players! If people are extremely toxic as in they attack a whole community or they wish someone to die or %%%. Then I understand the ban! But calling someone unskilled or asking them to stop feeding so hard which is the truth in alot of cases, is not ok to ban! Chatban?? Sure!! The perma bann should mostly come in handy when people TROLL, INT, RAGEQUIT. When people take it upon themselfs to actively lose a game. And this is where the ban system is flawed. It takes longer to review a case where someone is trolling than someone whos flaming where you just read a couple lines and then press a punishment button! So Trollers get away with it! And when u start a game! You can mute all players and pings for that matter! Thats what I do! cause the chat aint safe anymore! Sad really!
> [{quoted}](name=Arbz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=NoPggbVO,comment-id=0002000300010000,timestamp=2019-12-10T20:03:18.121+0000) > > Wrong! It is the solution! U cant ban the whole community! and its full of passionate players! If people are extremely toxic as in they attack a whole community or they wish someone to die or %%%. Then I understand the ban! But calling someone unskilled or asking them to stop feeding so hard which is the truth in alot of cases, is not ok to ban! Chatban?? Sure!! The perma bann should mostly come in handy when people TROLL, INT, RAGEQUIT. When people take it upon themselfs to actively lose a game. And this is where the ban system is flawed. It takes longer to review a case where someone is trolling than someone whos flaming where you just read a couple lines and then press a punishment button! So Trollers get away with it! And when u start a game! You can mute all players and pings for that matter! Thats what I do! cause the chat aint safe anymore! Sad really! You mix up toxic and passinate. The whole community is not toxic. Actually a very little part of the community is toxic. The rules are simple, and you are not the one making the rules. You are toxic? You're out. You're not OK with that? Don't play. You are a pain in the ass to 9 players times the number of games you make. Why forcing that much player to mute people like that instead of simply banning them? They bring nothing to the community.
: The worst player has more impact in the game than the best
Do you have any reliable study to show that? I'm curious.
: You can't kill fire with fire. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=crusty nipples,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gkPwfEcX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-10T16:40:36.810+0000) > > You can't kill fire with fire. > {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Actually... yes. But it's only a bad example, right?
: I'm not even attacking you in any way, shape or form. Don't get why you're being so passive aggressive.
> [{quoted}](name=crusty nipples,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qW3R9IMu,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T16:21:48.964+0000) > > I'm not even attacking you in any way, shape or form. Don't get why you're being so passive aggressive. When your only point is about the person talking and not the talking, it's ad hominem attack. Have you anything useful to say or do you want to keep it there?
: It's kinda ironic that you're posting this from a fresh account though.
> [{quoted}](name=crusty nipples,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qW3R9IMu,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T16:16:00.901+0000) > > It's kinda ironic that you're posting this from a fresh account though. OK. Doesn't change the point. If all you can do is poor ad hominem attacks, you should consider stopping there.
Arbz (EUW)
: And Id rather play with a toxic person that plays good than nice people who go 0/10 in score! Theres a solution to toxic! its called "mute". I cannot Mute a bad player! or an a troll or an afk! which the banning system completely ignore.
> [{quoted}](name=Arbz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=NoPggbVO,comment-id=00020003,timestamp=2019-12-10T16:06:25.319+0000) > > And Id rather play with a toxic person that plays good than nice people who go 0/10 in score! Theres a solution to toxic! its called "mute". I cannot Mute a bad player! or an a troll or an afk! which the banning system completely ignore. You. Not every one. Not most of the players. Mute is not the solution, it's a temporary hotfix. Permaban is the solution. The system doesn't totally ignore the other cases.
Sefiroz (EUW)
: Oh yes, definitely!
> [{quoted}](name=Sefiroz,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=zAG2eggB,comment-id=0000000100010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T16:01:42.381+0000) > > Oh yes, definitely! Oh no definitely. We can go far like this, but if there might be a change to battletag, it won't be before the deadline of username change, hence, useless for this subject. Try again.
Sefiroz (EUW)
: Yes, even the current subject may affect future updates if it's talked about enough. Battletags seems to be the best solution to this.
> [{quoted}](name=Sefiroz,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=zAG2eggB,comment-id=00000001000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T15:57:11.833+0000) > > Yes, even the current subject may affect future updates if it's talked about enough. > Battletags seems to be the best solution to this. Not for the current problem.
Sefiroz (EUW)
: A lot of things that are talked about changes. Most changes to the client over the years are affected by the community itself, even if not directly or very immediately noticable. (sometimes some developers can be super-slow with very obviously needed changes/features, though)
> [{quoted}](name=Sefiroz,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=zAG2eggB,comment-id=000000010001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T15:51:27.702+0000) > > A lot of things that are talked about changes. > Most changes to the client over the years are affected by the community itself, even if not directly or very immediately noticable. (sometimes some developers can be super-slow with very obviously needed changes/features, though) About the current subject.
LooSiuni (EUW)
: Hell, I am crying over an username. I never said I wasn't. But you still looks like a trolling child to me.
> [{quoted}](name=LooSiuni,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=zAG2eggB,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T15:48:45.501+0000) > > Hell, I am crying over an username. I never said I wasn't. > But you still looks like a trolling child to me. It seems to go over your head, right?
Sefiroz (EUW)
: I didn't consider it as bullying, in any way whatsoever. I simply mentioned one thing that's also a problem that won't be less of a problem just because "it has been talked about" or "some others don't think so.
> [{quoted}](name=Sefiroz,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=zAG2eggB,comment-id=0000000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T15:45:47.944+0000) > > I didn't consider it as bullying, in any way whatsoever. > I simply mentioned one thing that's also a problem that won't be less of a problem just because "it has been talked about" or "some others don't think so. So... what talking about will do if it doesn't change anything?
LooSiuni (EUW)
: Yeah, of course you do. 2. I am trying to ask if I do that, I will be able to keep it. But support won't answer, apparently no one from riot will ever see it (only kids trying troll like yourself), and in reddit they have a dictatorship. I guess I will have to wait and see.
> [{quoted}](name=LooSiuni,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=zAG2eggB,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T15:41:55.714+0000) > > Yeah, of course you do. > > 2. I am trying to ask if I do that, I will be able to keep it. But support won't answer, apparently no one from riot will ever see it (only kids trying troll like yourself), and in reddit they have a dictatorship. I guess I will have to wait and see. Sure, I'm the kid and you aren't not at all crying over a username.
dino0 (EUW)
: But wouldnt be better have a yearly ban? People right now havbe no reason to change make another acc and lets go with it simple
> [{quoted}](name=dino0,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qW3R9IMu,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-10T15:42:26.887+0000) > > But wouldnt be better have a yearly ban? > > People right now havbe no reason to change make another acc and lets go with it simple I don't want to get the guy in my game. Ever. If that guy keeps being toxic on new account, but it's pretty sure that I won't find him again in game as he won't reach level 30 before getting another ban. It seems to be quite the reason, beside just simply "stop begin an asshole". That last one should already be enough, though.
Sefiroz (EUW)
: I suppose someone bullying you wouldn't be an issue either if noone else deems it so? It has already been talked about before in history, so yeah. If you're downvoting something without an actual good reason you really need to start question your own views on life rather than the post.
> [{quoted}](name=Sefiroz,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=zAG2eggB,comment-id=00000001000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T15:38:12.509+0000) > > I suppose someone bullying you wouldn't be an issue either if noone else deems it so? > It has already been talked about before in history, so yeah. > > If you're downvoting something without an actual good reason you really need to start question your own views on life rather than the post. I don't vote cause it doesn't change anything. Considering downvote as bullying is the definition of being a snowflake.
LooSiuni (EUW)
: The first person who used or the first person have to change? Too much firsts hahaha. 1. The first person who created an account with that username should keep it. I don't believe anyone have anything against that. 2. Two people have the same username, but only the first person to try and update the account will see that his username is taken. The second one will be able to keep it. That's my point, the last man standing will keep the name.
> [{quoted}](name=LooSiuni,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=zAG2eggB,comment-id=000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T15:37:40.985+0000) > > The first person who used or the first person have to change? Too much firsts hahaha. > > 1. The first person who created an account with that username should keep it. I don't believe anyone have anything against that. > > 2. Two people have the same username, but only the first person to try and update the account will see that his username is taken. The second one will be able to keep it. That's my point, the last man standing will keep the name. 1. I do. 2. Then be the last and don't cry about.
LooSiuni (EUW)
: So give it to the first person who used it. In this case they are making the first person change the name, and the one that don't change it, eventually will keep it. Which is my problem from the start.
> [{quoted}](name=LooSiuni,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=zAG2eggB,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T15:33:31.510+0000) > > So give it to the first person who used it. > In this case they are making the first person change the name, and the one that don't change it, eventually will keep it. Which is my problem from the start. Why the first?
Sefiroz (EUW)
: That's a rather weak reason to downvote. It's a perfectly legitimate issue.
> [{quoted}](name=Sefiroz,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=zAG2eggB,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2019-12-10T15:28:31.946+0000) > > That's a rather weak reason to downvote. It's a perfectly legitimate issue. Since when do you need a good reason to downvote? The legitimity of the issue is really debatable, and beside, it has already been talked about. There is no need for more.
LooSiuni (EUW)
: Unfortunately I don't. But if it was possible (and secure) I would.
> [{quoted}](name=LooSiuni,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=zAG2eggB,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T15:28:39.768+0000) > > Unfortunately I don't. But if it was possible (and secure) I would. Yeah, in this case, having possible and secure in the same sentence is impossible. Already having the same username is a security weakness.
LooSiuni (EUW)
: I don't care people won't see it. It's the login username I use for every account in every game and every site I use. I don't want to change it just because. They can downvote me as much as they want, I don't care for that either. I just want Riot to see it makes no sense.
> [{quoted}](name=LooSiuni,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=zAG2eggB,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-10T15:25:48.703+0000) > > I don't care people won't see it. It's the login username I use for every account in every game and every site I use. I don't want to change it just because. > They can downvote me as much as they want, I don't care for that either. I just want Riot to see it makes no sense. Don't tell me you also have the same password too...
: Ban Suggestions
Hell no. The permaban is the last punishment, when all reform attempt failed (because of the player and only the player). Reform is meant to be done before the permaban.
Sefiroz (EUW)
: If you're talking about the recent switch to "Riot Accounts", it confuses me why they didn't just automate it for every player who's been active within the last half year or so, and gave everyone their own names automatically in the process. Very unsure why you have downvotes, also.
> [{quoted}](name=Sefiroz,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=zAG2eggB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-10T15:13:24.403+0000) > > If you're talking about the recent switch to "Riot Accounts", it confuses me why they didn't just automate it for every player who's been active within the last half year or so, and gave everyone their own names automatically in the process. > > Very unsure why you have downvotes, also. Because there are duplicates. And he most likely is downvoting cause it's another kid crying over a username that nobody except him can (should?) see. It's not a big deal to change it, so his reaction is incredibly immature.
: > [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-12-09T22:35:08.462+0000) > > Millions of viewers on esports livestreams and well, even the collapse of servers during Clash is a great indicator that people do indeed care about the things I mentioned. Correct me if I am wrong but I think that this is the second season in which "Clash" is being tested, so the servers collapse is also a great indicator that Riot cannot seem to get things done, despite their effort and the time they had to do so. Meanwhile there WAS a good team system back in season 6 iirc where you could form teams with your friends and have lineups and play 5vs5 "with a full premade in a tactical and coordinated way" and Riot scrapped it for no apparent reason ... since the community is still passionate about having such a thing, why did they scrap it .?. What people are trying to tell you is that Riot is just going its own way and it doesn't really care what the playerbase wants .?. - Do you remember the majority asking for TFT .?. - Do you remember the majority asking for lootboxes .?. - Do you remember the majority asking for quests and achievements .?. (something that Riot, during the first years, kept saying that it was a very bad idea) - Do you remember the majority asking for the scrapping of IP, games not giving you IP and the introduction of infinite leveling that turned players into scrap-yard owners of champion shards ? I do **not** remember people asking for those things, but we got them anyway ... Instead what do people ask every day .?. - A transparent punishment system that is clear on which rules you broke - A reward system for the positive players (instead they even scrapped the idea of honoring someone from the opposing team) - Dealing with trolls efficiently - Balancing the game (instead we get almost every new champion with an in-built flash and CC for years ) And do we get that .?. Nope... So, yes, you are right, nostalgia is a bad argument to have, but so is ignoring the history of the game and its current reality ...
> [{quoted}](name=Skouriasmenos,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=BmZXcZ3O,comment-id=0001000000010004,timestamp=2019-12-10T11:34:32.717+0000) > > Correct me if I am wrong but I think that this is the second season in which "Clash" is being tested, so the servers collapse is also a great indicator that Riot cannot seem to get things done, despite their effort and the time they had to do so. > > Meanwhile there WAS a good team system back in season 6 iirc where you could form teams with your friends and have lineups and play 5vs5 "with a full premade in a tactical and coordinated way" and Riot scrapped it for no apparent reason ... since the community is still passionate about having such a thing, why did they scrap it .?. > > What people are trying to tell you is that Riot is just going its own way and it doesn't really care what the playerbase wants .?. > > - Do you remember the majority asking for TFT .?. > - Do you remember the majority asking for lootboxes .?. > - Do you remember the majority asking for quests and achievements .?. (something that Riot, during the first years, kept saying that it was a very bad idea) > - Do you remember the majority asking for the scrapping of IP, games not giving you IP and the introduction of infinite leveling that turned players into scrap-yard owners of champion shards ? > > I do **not** remember people asking for those things, but we got them anyway ... > > Instead what do people ask every day .?. > - A transparent punishment system that is clear on which rules you broke > - A reward system for the positive players (instead they even scrapped the idea of honoring someone from the opposing team) > - Dealing with trolls efficiently > - Balancing the game (instead we get almost every new champion with an in-built flash and CC for years ) > > And do we get that .?. > Nope... > > So, yes, you are right, nostalgia is a bad argument to have, but so is ignoring the history of the game and its current reality ... I think you made a very good summary about why listening to player is most of the time an horrible idea. And most of the time because they are dumb ignorants crying instead of thinking and who have absolutely no idea of the consequences of what they want. Most clash problems come in EUW due to the playerbase size. Handling all the players, launching tens of thousands game at the same time is a big deal, that cannot be handle by just throwing more servers in it. It most likely need a deep restructuration, and all while maintaining a high level of stability, all the time for the rest of the services. For the teambuilder thing, I must say I didn't understand as well. They said they didn't want to force the top/jungle/mid/adc/supp meta, that's way they didn't want a forced teambuilder, yet 2 years later, they did it. The thing is, if it was not asked a lot (it was asked a little though), but there wasn't a lot of voices against too, and since then the problem of "I said mid first" completely disappeared. So was it a bad thing? Even as a defender a exotic compositions, I'd say no. No one, or almost, asked for TFT, yet the game is still popular. People were asking for free skins. A f\*cking lot of people. Lootboxes were an acceptable response to that demand. It's free content, why are you crying about it? For the achievements, it was asked. However the way it was asked was bad, and they modified them accordingly to there goal, not changing the main objective. As far as I know, most missions are achievable just by playing normally. The scrapping of IP for blue essence was to make it fit in the hextech loot concept. Not to mention that the crying of players complaining they were having less IP/BE than before was complete bullshit as it was calculated the exact opposite. As for what you want, it is even more laughable how stupid people asking that are. A transparent punishment system? It will only allow griefers to slip through the cracks of the detection system easily. A reward system for positive players? Ranked rewards? Box and keys? Do they exist? Dealing with trolls efficiently? Yeah, I'm sure Riot want that too. How do you do that, at a scale of millions of games per day, without any mistake? If you have the solution, I'm pretty sure everyone want to know it. You could sell your solution of millions of dollars, go on, don't hesitate. Sae thing for balancing the game. The more the game is complex, the more it is hard to balance. Go try to balance it yourself, we'll all laugh at you when you will fail miserably. But I agree with your last statement, ignoring the history of the game is a bad thing, as well as ignoring the reality of it, and you are currently doing both.
: > [{quoted}](name=LittlePickleBaby,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cOGpOuRn,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-07T23:07:41.797+0000) > > clearly you have a pea sized brain and do not understand what is being said here, ive seen this happen many times to people just because you have not seen it doesn't mean its a issue that shouldn't be talked about, you are also not helping by adding nothing to the conversation and completely disregarding what is being said here. Someone is trying hypocritically to justify "defending oneself" because the other kid did something worse. There is nothing more here.
> [{quoted}](name=Sennaaa,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cOGpOuRn,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T10:12:04.726+0000) > > Actually I might send a few screen shots of what you say to Riot, using the term kid and just saying false things again, when will you stop to spam this comment ? Is saying "kid" forbidden now? And because you can't accept something doesn't make it false.
: > [{quoted}](name=Sennaaa,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cOGpOuRn,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T22:49:56.643+0000) > > And you keep insulting when I never actually spoke about comparing players, why are you not banned yet mate ? You have this toxic behavior everywhere on the Board Sure, this is not exactly what your first post is about. Oh wait...
> [{quoted}](name=Sennaaa,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cOGpOuRn,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-08T10:11:15.801+0000) > > You should actually READ instead of SPEAKING You should read what you write because you seem to forget some things.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=LittlePickleBaby,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cOGpOuRn,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-07T23:07:41.797+0000) > > clearly you have a pea sized brain and do not understand what is being said here, ive seen this happen many times to people just because you have not seen it doesn't mean its a issue that shouldn't be talked about, you are also not helping by adding nothing to the conversation and completely disregarding what is being said here. Someone is trying hypocritically to justify "defending oneself" because the other kid did something worse. There is nothing more here.
Sennaaa (EUW)
: And you keep insulting when I never actually spoke about comparing players, why are you not banned yet mate ? You have this toxic behavior everywhere on the Board
> [{quoted}](name=Sennaaa,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cOGpOuRn,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T22:49:56.643+0000) > > And you keep insulting when I never actually spoke about comparing players, why are you not banned yet mate ? You have this toxic behavior everywhere on the Board Sure, this is not exactly what your first post is about. Oh wait...
Sennaaa (EUW)
: God can you please actually read the comments ? I don't give an actual %%%% about the banning system because I almost never got banned Also no need to start being toxic on your own, I am in NO WAY trying to reassure myself but seeing people VIEWS about the banning system compared to other people in the game So why do you keep spamming tons of things that are wrong? Instead of thinking everybody is bad and only wants to complain about the banning system, think first about some people trying to actually figure out what people thinks about the banning system since I did see a lot of unfair bans, I try to get the point of view from people Also you say it yourself that asking someone to be quiet is toxic, why are you saying it here then ?
> [{quoted}](name=Sennaaa,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cOGpOuRn,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T21:43:08.099+0000) > > God can you please actually read the comments ? I don't give an actual %%%% about the banning system because I almost never got banned > Also no need to start being toxic on your own, I am in NO WAY trying to reassure myself but seeing people VIEWS about the banning system compared to other people in the game > So why do you keep spamming tons of things that are wrong? > Instead of thinking everybody is bad and only wants to complain about the banning system, think first about some people trying to actually figure out what people thinks about the banning system since I did see a lot of unfair bans, I try to get the point of view from people > Also you say it yourself that asking someone to be quiet is toxic, why are you saying it here then ? You still don't understand that there is no point in comparing player. Until you put that in your head, nothing you can say will have any value.
Sennaaa (EUW)
: Firstly I played for more than 3 years and you are level 7 Secondly Riot DOES ban some players for nothing, we saw it with the guy being banned just for saying "GG" Thirdly I've seen you in a lot of comments on the Board, you always have something quite toxic to say to people and you prove no points there, my comments here isn't about someone being banned for nothing, it's simply a question I have asked to people and waiting for answers, you decided to take the subject differently, not even answer a single of my questions and just mostly told me I was a liar and did not know the system Now I'll ask you, will you answer my questions and be a nice person for once or will you actually continue to say things that has nothing to do with my comments aswell as not understanding it? Read it again I'm sure this time you'll have interesting things to say.
> [{quoted}](name=Sennaaa,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cOGpOuRn,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T18:17:41.491+0000) > > Firstly I played for more than 3 years and you are level 7 > Secondly Riot DOES ban some players for nothing, we saw it with the guy being banned just for saying "GG" > Thirdly I've seen you in a lot of comments on the Board, you always have something quite toxic to say to people and you prove no points there, my comments here isn't about someone being banned for nothing, it's simply a question I have asked to people and waiting for answers, you decided to take the subject differently, not even answer a single of my questions and just mostly told me I was a liar and did not know the system > Now I'll ask you, will you answer my questions and be a nice person for once or will you actually continue to say things that has nothing to do with my comments aswell as not understanding it? > Read it again I'm sure this time you'll have interesting things to say. Oh, three years, so all you ever know about the punishments is the current system. I was there when there weren't even the Tribunal yet so keep quiet on that. The system does not ban for nothing. When there is a false positive, a ticket to the support will lift the ban. I didn't see more than 2 of this case since the new system. In the meantime I saw thousands of smartass crying "ban for nothing" while being toxic AF. The "GG" case can be a bug in the chatlogs retrieval. As there is nothing about it since, I guess either he got the right (toxic) chatlogs or got his ban lifted. Your question is skewed and dishonest. Answering it brings nothing beside reassuring your little person that you were not wrong. Spoiler alert : you are wrong. Face the fact or continue your behavior that will lead you to even more bans.
Sennaaa (EUW)
: What point would I have in lying? Like do you even know the system of the game or are you just commenting to tell me I am a liar when I say the truth ? lmao
> [{quoted}](name=Sennaaa,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cOGpOuRn,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T16:56:39.403+0000) > > What point would I have in lying? Like do you even know the system of the game or are you just commenting to tell me I am a liar when I say the truth ? lmao I ask myself that same question every time I see a post "I've been banned for nothing" while presenting chatlogs toxic as hell. I know pretty well the system, more than you do it seems, and you don't get ban for simply saying "be quiet".
Sennaaa (EUW)
: Probably but there is people who see no point in flaming and will just answer a "stop flaming" or "be quiet" I've saw friends of mine being banned for that when the other hasn't been banned for saying a good amount of flame Like look I can give you an example, I've crashed for 3 games yesterday and always people flaming me as soon as I was back, one of my friend got chat restricted for saying nothing, and when I tell you nothing I don't say that to defend my friend, but because I saw his chat in game and basically got banned for saying "overused champion" and "quiet"
> [{quoted}](name=Sennaaa,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cOGpOuRn,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T12:24:57.603+0000) > > Probably but there is people who see no point in flaming and will just answer a "stop flaming" or "be quiet" > I've saw friends of mine being banned for that when the other hasn't been banned for saying a good amount of flame > Like look I can give you an example, I've crashed for 3 games yesterday and always people flaming me as soon as I was back, one of my friend got chat restricted for saying nothing, and when I tell you nothing I don't say that to defend my friend, but because I saw his chat in game and basically got banned for saying "overused champion" and "quiet" That are straight lies and you know it.
fpergel (EUNE)
: I want my skins back dude
> [{quoted}](name=fpergel,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=n3tH5WtN,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-07T12:12:09.168+0000) > > I want my skins back dude Too late for that buddy.
Sennaaa (EUW)
: there is a difference, what is someone tells you "fck off" and you answer "be quiet" simply and get banned for saying "be quiet" Is it what you said considered as flame or not?
> [{quoted}](name=Sennaaa,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cOGpOuRn,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-07T11:13:45.073+0000) > > there is a difference, what is someone tells you "fck off" and you answer "be quiet" simply and get banned for saying "be quiet" > Is it what you said considered as flame or not? No, but I'm still waiting to see anyone being banned for saying "be quiet". Usually the "defending myself" is more another "fck off".
Sennaaa (EUW)
: Can we speak about the LoL banning system?
You didn't defend yourself. You attacked them. You having nothing to defend in the chat, no one can put you in any sort of danger in the chat. You can mute people, if you are not smart enough to control yourself, use it.
: After like 100+ TFT games..
And so what forbids me to say you are biased toward your opinion that TFT is pure luck because you don't like it?
Kamakas (EUW)
: There is one substantial difference between this and real life though, it's that in real life (or some other games) there are clear lines, what is punishable and what is not, the fact that "negative attitude" is not tolerable doesn't really tell much, my personal experience of playing league is that this level of negativity is pretty normal thing in very many games I have played. That's why I made this poll though, If the vast majority are aware this is punishable, I stand corrected.
> [{quoted}](name=Kamakas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fvmdmWnV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-06T13:22:15.469+0000) > > There is one substantial difference between this and real life though, it's that in real life (or some other games) there are clear lines, what is punishable and what is not, the fact that "negative attitude" is not tolerable doesn't really tell much, my personal experience of playing league is that this level of negativity is pretty normal thing in very many games I have played. > > That's why I made this poll though, If the vast majority are aware this is punishable, I stand corrected. You're wrong all the way. In real life there are no clear lines. In LoL, it's quite simple. If what you want to say is not useful for the game or nice, keep it for yourself.
Show more

LightOfTheSeven

Level 7 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion