Unsiqhted (EUW)
: The Akali rework is a slap in the face
It's not a broken rework, just having multiple dashes does not break a champion, secondly, she doesn't have any form of cc whatsoever, she needs to build gunblade for slowing her opponents down, she never had mana to begin with, infact many champions never do, her Q consumes 100 energy and she has a total of 200 so she needs to spend her energy wisely to be able to burst someone down, she does not deal an abnoxious amount of dmg, don't talk random trash on something you clearly know nothing about, this is a great rework as far as things seem in PBE, let's just wait and see how it works out in live servers.
: It's kinda big tho
> [{quoted}](name=Balls Deep Only,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=cqjaFEfE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-18T15:06:03.333+0000) > > It's kinda big tho You do know you can just resize it in settings right?
  Rioter Comments
Zanador (EUNE)
: I might be wrong here, but due to the nature of the US infrastructure i'm pretty sure that the NA server is either based on the east coast, close to New York or on the west coast most likely in California (as that state was the origin of Riot if i recall correctly). And this indeed means that the players who live on the coast of the server have 10-50 ping while the ones on the other coast would have 100-150 ping just because of the size of the US. I never looked into this, but again, due to their infrastructure, i doubt that there was a viable place in the middle states where the servers could be placed in order to average out the pings, so one coast will have a worse deal for a long time. The ping in EU too comes mostly from the internet provider companies. Europe is quite small, as you mentioned and after the split both servers were actually on the west side (Germany and Netherlands). While physical distance does set a minimum ping that's not possible for us to reduce with out current technology, infrastructure is the one that determines the most. For a good example take a look at topics where people ask for a middle-eastern server, because they have 300-400 ping to both EU servers. Based only on distance, their ping shouldn't be higher than 100-150. EU was not split to give us better pings or because Riot couldn't build a server big enough to handle us all, but rather because European internet providers couldn't maintain a stable enough network to handle this many players. The EU playerbase is just this huge. Look at the things Eambo mentioned: even EUNE is "middle size" and from older information, i don't think i guess too small if i say that EUW is at least twice the size of EUNE at the moment. NA does not have better net providers, they just never had a playerbase anywhere close to the size of EU.
> [{quoted}](name=Zanador,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=aYQvq71N,comment-id=00070000000200010000,timestamp=2018-06-25T16:49:26.919+0000) > > I might be wrong here, but due to the nature of the US infrastructure i'm pretty sure that the NA server is either based on the east coast, close to New York or on the west coast most likely in California (as that state was the origin of Riot if i recall correctly). And this indeed means that the players who live on the coast of the server have 10-50 ping while the ones on the other coast would have 100-150 ping just because of the size of the US. > I never looked into this, but again, due to their infrastructure, i doubt that there was a viable place in the middle states where the servers could be placed in order to average out the pings, so one coast will have a worse deal for a long time. > > The ping in EU too comes mostly from the internet provider companies. Europe is quite small, as you mentioned and after the split both servers were actually on the west side (Germany and Netherlands). While physical distance does set a minimum ping that's not possible for us to reduce with out current technology, infrastructure is the one that determines the most. > For a good example take a look at topics where people ask for a middle-eastern server, because they have 300-400 ping to both EU servers. Based only on distance, their ping shouldn't be higher than 100-150. > > EU was not split to give us better pings or because Riot couldn't build a server big enough to handle us all, but rather because European internet providers couldn't maintain a stable enough network to handle this many players. The EU playerbase is just this huge. Look at the things Eambo mentioned: even EUNE is "middle size" and from older information, i don't think i guess too small if i say that EUW is at least twice the size of EUNE at the moment. NA does not have better net providers, they just never had a playerbase anywhere close to the size of EU. EU West is the biggest server Riot has, China has 65 servers due to the insane amount of people living there that play League, Vietnam is almost the same size as EUW, EUNE, Philipines, Korea, all servers are bigger than NA. In the Internet it might seem like people from the US make up for the majority of League's playerbase but the truth is far from that, in-fact the fraction of players in NA is almost negligible compared to the other servers they're handling, China makes up for 95% of League's playerbase.
  Rioter Comments
Shädäm (EUNE)
: Than why did you divide EU into two regions? An EU server would be too large? NA is all together, when its a much larger area and yet a player from the West Coast can play with another from the East Coast, but in EU a german and a hungarian, for example, cant play together, yet they are 2 counties away from each other (like 11 hours in air route) Im not clear with the statistics, but are there this much players in EU all together?
> [{quoted}](name=Shädäm,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=aYQvq71N,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-06-24T22:46:50.321+0000) > > Than why did you divide EU into two regions? An EU server would be too large? > > NA is all together, when its a much larger area and yet a player from the West Coast can play with another from the East Coast, but in EU a german and a hungarian, for example, cant play together, yet they are 2 counties away from each other (like 11 hours in air route) > > Im not clear with the statistics, but are there this much players in EU all together? I'm surprised no one mentioned the obvious reason, PING! People in EUNE would have much worse ping playing in EUW server as it's situated in Amsterdam, Netherlands, playing on whichever server closer to your region is the best as you'll have the best possible connection.
x HIGH x (EUNE)
: Seriously when this circle gonna end? [Add To Title] Is this game Seriously for casual players only?
Stop playing ranked, you talk about Casuals, yet continue to play on Normal Blind and Draft, if you're try harding on Normal game modes there's seriously something wrong with you.
: but... you're bronze too... {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=x80K98EA,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-06-21T07:20:31.992+0000) > > but... you're bronze too... > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} stop, stalking, me ? and I never said I care about my rank, I've been above silver but it's not like I have my account to be able to play anyway.
JustClone (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=LordVincin,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mTY5fOx8,comment-id=0000000200010001000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T14:06:52.675+0000) > > I would have loved if that's how it worked, but it isn't. I got my account Permanently suspended, I can't fix anything, all the time effort and money I spent into the game is gone, there's nothing to be fixed if Riot doesn't lift my suspension. Man, let you take back ~15 years ago, when we were playing dota on p2p servers. Ill explain what IP ban is. Once you are banned for cursing or trolling games, you cannot play anymore that game. You cannot create new account. You cannot appeal your ban to anyone. Your brother's account gets suspended also. Everyone of your friends is still playing, and you are not, and you never can start playing again. Because the server is private, and the owner does not allow you in anymore. The game basically does not exist for you anymore. THIS WAS THE REAL SHIT. You are free to create new account at any time, and still enjoy the game at any server you want... And you are complaining? Are you kidding me? In a month you will be lvl 30, in two you will be playing ranked again... Just remember to behave nice this time.
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mTY5fOx8,comment-id=00000002000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T14:32:58.310+0000) > > Man, let you take back ~15 years ago, when we were playing dota on p2p servers. > > Ill explain what IP ban is. Once you are banned for cursing or trolling games, you cannot play anymore that game. > You cannot create new account. You cannot appeal your ban to anyone. Your brother's account gets suspended also. > > Everyone of your friends is still playing, and you are not, and you never can start playing again. Because the server is private, and the owner does not allow you in anymore. The game basically does not exist for you anymore. > > THIS WAS THE REAL SHIT. > > You are free to create new account at any time, and still enjoy the game at any server you want... > And you are complaining? Are you kidding me? In a month you will be lvl 30, in two you will be playing ranked again... > Just remember to behave nice this time. Mate, just because you've had it worse doesn't mean my situation isn't bad enough, it's like saying "oh shut up you just got a $100 robbed from you, I've lost $500 so you're in no place to complain" It doesn't work like that, I've gotten banned for a very mild reason and I've spent far too much time into this account to be able to get back up to where I was here in a new account, so much time and effort is gonna get wasted that I'd rather stop playing league altogether if they refuse to change their decision.
: If it's on a public board, it's a public matter. If you wanted to make it private, you should have made your insults privately too {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mTY5fOx8,comment-id=0003000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T17:09:02.271+0000) > > If it's on a public board, it's a public matter. If you wanted to make it private, you should have made your insults privately too > > {{sticker:sg-ezreal}} Still doesn't mean you get to nose in, no one asked for your opinion. Thank you very much {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Deserved ban and youre completely wrong about adcs, noncrit adcs are great and ashe is performing really well as a crit adc(botrk hurricane ie) especially versus bruiser lanes.
> [{quoted}](name=CrystalFlame,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mTY5fOx8,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2018-06-20T16:37:36.389+0000) > > Deserved ban and youre completely wrong about adcs, noncrit adcs are great and ashe is performing really well as a crit adc(botrk hurricane ie) especially versus bruiser lanes. That's not what the topic of this thread on the first, stop trying to create another debate for no good reason, you're just here to argue, go do so on some reddit page, that's not why I created this thread.
: This is so %%%%ing sad. Some stupid troll causes emotional distress in you by ruining a game for 4 real people.... But riot punches YOU in the face for speaking out. Hey this is ridiculous....
> [{quoted}](name=Please Mute Me,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mTY5fOx8,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-06-20T17:01:05.730+0000) > > This is so %%%%ing sad. > > Some stupid troll causes emotional distress in you by ruining a game for 4 real people.... But riot punches YOU in the face for speaking out. > > Hey this is ridiculous.... Well thanks for giving a different input to the situation then most of the people, I really don't know what to say anymore I've spent a lot of time defending myself but honestly whatever, that guy is still out playing League perfectly fine while I get perma-banned for requesting him to play properly, guess that's just life for you.
: I'll bet you a mistery skin he doesn't register anything he told you in that other thread as "offensive" {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mTY5fOx8,comment-id=00030000000000010000,timestamp=2018-06-20T15:37:21.610+0000) > > I'll bet you a mistery skin he doesn't register anything he told you in that other thread as "offensive" > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} This is the "other thread" he was talking about https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-reports-eu/lA9T1TOE-didnt-receive-my-bilgewater-emote?comment=000000000000 It's completely irrelevant to the topic and it's a matter between us, so I don't know why you feel the need to nose into it for no reason, mind your own business perhaps? {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: Riot is aware of troll problem and if they wanted they would do something about it.But making system that could solve that problem costs money.Also trolls,flamers and the rest of scum buy skins ....sooo..money talks. Trolls and flamers are untouchable.
> [{quoted}](name=Sadistic Clown,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OR2Wrxly,comment-id=001000000000,timestamp=2018-06-19T05:14:39.977+0000) > > Riot is aware of troll problem and if they wanted they would do something about it.But making system that could solve that problem costs money.Also trolls,flamers and the rest of scum buy skins ....sooo..money talks. > > Trolls and flamers are untouchable. flamers aren't untouchables, lately alot of people have been getting banned for barely saying anything in the chat at all, it's the troll's and afk'ers who are untouchables, they don't get punished at all for the severity of how much bad things they cause to the game compared to a flamer.
: Its because the good toxic players get banned where the afk/inting players dont get banned.
> [{quoted}](name=Bleach Eyewash,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OR2Wrxly,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-06-18T00:25:46.876+0000) > > Its because the good toxic players get banned where the afk/inting players dont get banned. This man is a %%%%ing legend, I just got banned here's all the negative backlash I got https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/mTY5fOx8-my-account-got-suspended While that troll fiddlesticks player is still enjoying the game with his minion ulting and straight up troll boots on.
jOhNyPx (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=jOhNyPx,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=QtGwVhbE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-20T13:15:26.995+0000) > > NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} NERF {{champion:27}} Man of culture I see. Don't know why you got downvoted though :V
JustClone (EUNE)
: Man here is example of sarcastic remarks: (Someone flashes into {{champion:76}} spear) "Nice dodge". Here is some friendly bantering: (Someone fails his flash) "?!?" Flaming the hell out of your junglers, asking for reports, calling them trolls and telling others to get REKT is not OK. I wrote you a comment with selected parts that you should read carefully and avoid using during any of your games. Its obvious that you insist its ok to behave like that. Well its NOT OK. Never will be OK. Next time you do it, you will get punished again. Is this really what you want? to get punished over and over? That's fine, Riot will not run out of battery... But you can realize what you have done, fix this small part in your behavior and move on...
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mTY5fOx8,comment-id=000000020001000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T13:45:06.976+0000) > > Man here is example of sarcastic remarks: > > (Someone flashes into {{champion:76}} spear) > "Nice dodge". > > Here is some friendly bantering: > > (Someone fails his flash) > "?!?" > > Flaming the hell out of your junglers, asking for reports, calling them trolls and telling others to get REKT is not OK. > I wrote you a comment with selected parts that you should read carefully and avoid using during any of your games. > > Its obvious that you insist its ok to behave like that. Well its NOT OK. Never will be OK. > Next time you do it, you will get punished again. > > Is this really what you want? to get punished over and over? > That's fine, Riot will not run out of battery... > > But you can realize what you have done, fix this small part in your behavior and move on... I would have loved if that's how it worked, but it isn't. I got my account Permanently suspended, I can't fix anything, all the time effort and money I spent into the game is gone, there's nothing to be fixed if Riot doesn't lift my suspension.
: when they tell you the same thing i've been saying, i'm looking forward to your post about how the support misstreated you i'm sure you're good for it :)
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mTY5fOx8,comment-id=000000020001000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T13:34:45.915+0000) > > when they tell you the same thing i've been saying, i'm looking forward to your post about how the support misstreated you > > i'm sure you're good for it :) Ah that's for another time, but then there's not really any point ranting because what's been given is done deal, no chances of changing anything, as a wise man once said, Life is never fair.
: >Riot bans players completely out of context without knowing the situation and still refuses to lift the ban the fact of the matter is that there is no context in which being toxic to another player is an ok reaction to wheatever it is they were doing to cause that reaction someone else breaking the rules does not make it ok for you to break the rules too plain and simple >saying "mate that was like the worst play I've ever seen lol" "try not to do that again please" because that's apparently "harrasment" **now** who is cherrypicking what to adress and what to ignore? you're a real piece of work... >o I'm not even allowed to express my opinion in the chat, you can express your opinion just fine without being toxic. if being toxic is the only way you can express yourself, that's too bad! > then I sure as hell hope you won't be winding around defending Riot again like a sucked up White knight in another thread, i might. i might not. there are other regulars around here who might do it instead even tho i think i'm the more chattyer of the bunch > because at this point it wouldn't be too hard to believe that you're probably a Riot employee in disguise, *puts on his/her tinfoil hat* that's neither here nor there >trying to imitate that there are still washed up player riding Riot's dong all over reddit, boards and 4chan protecting them from being called out and not have to take their sweet ass time to fix their game. the game is being fixed as we speak. and kicking entitled flamers like you out of the game is one of the steps {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mTY5fOx8,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T13:32:46.470+0000) > > the fact of the matter is that there is no context in which being toxic to another player is an ok reaction to wheatever it is they were doing to cause that reaction > > someone else breaking the rules does not make it ok for you to break the rules too > > plain and simple > > **now** who is cherrypicking what to adress and what to ignore? > > you're a real piece of work... > > you can express your opinion just fine without being toxic. if being toxic is the only way you can express yourself, that's too bad! > > i might. i might not. there are other regulars around here who might do it instead even tho i think i'm the more chattyer of the bunch > > *puts on his/her tinfoil hat* > > that's neither here nor there > > the game is being fixed as we speak. and kicking entitled flamers like you out of the game is one of the steps > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} "Flamers" that's the last word you should be using, I'm far from being a flamer, 0 curse words were used in both of my games, there's been much worse cases of people getting by with giving death threats, rape, and all kinds of disgusting things on a stupid video game. In the heat of the moment people can get a bit aggressive, I'm a human after all, not a robot, it's not always possible to just stay shut and keep playing the game while there's players constantly making silly mistakes, sometimes you feel the need to point it out so that they don't keep repeating it again, but if that gets you banned then there's something wrong with the system, and that's why so many more people have been getting banned lately, that's all.
JustClone (EUNE)
: I am not nit-picking anything. You made sure that there will be wall of text evidence, that you are blaming, giving up on the games, report calling and insulting. Most of the things I pointed you out, are enough for a punishment, just by them self. And I'm surprised how you managed to do so much damage in just two games...
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mTY5fOx8,comment-id=0000000200010001,timestamp=2018-06-20T13:30:22.125+0000) > > I am not nit-picking anything. > > You made sure that there will be wall of text evidence, > that you are blaming, giving up on the games, report calling and insulting. > > Most of the things I pointed you out, are enough for a punishment, just by them self. > And I'm surprised how you managed to do so much damage in just two games... Already gave reasons why they're not according to Riot's rules on player behavior, sarcastic remarks are allowed, bantering is allowed, competitive bs'ing is allowed, hatespeech isn't, racism cursing etc isn't, none of which are present on my chatlogs. Not gonna bother explaining again if you're just too ignorant to understand.
ISCRA (EUW)
: Stop chatting in your games unless its for shotcalling and u won't have problems {{summoner:4}}
> [{quoted}](name=ISCRA,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mTY5fOx8,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-20T12:35:05.135+0000) > > Stop chatting in your games unless its for shotcalling and u won't have problems {{summoner:4}} True, that's the best thing to do these days with how Riot handles the game.
: >LordVincin: great help riven LordVincin: even with 5 dashes you couldn't catch her LordVincin: this is why you dont play riven jungle LordVincin: 0 mobility LordVincin: she is not a jungler >Riot themself said it's completely fine unless you're being hateful about the situation." so in your view, taunting riven with sarcastic remarks regarding her failure to catch quinn is not "hateful" {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} no comment
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mTY5fOx8,comment-id=0000000200010000,timestamp=2018-06-20T13:12:26.470+0000) > > LordVincin: even with 5 dashes you couldn't catch her > LordVincin: this is why you dont play riven jungle > LordVincin: 0 mobility > LordVincin: she is not a jungler > > so in your view, taunting riven with sarcastic remarks regarding her failure to catch quinn is not "hateful" > > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} > > no comment Jesus christ can you just stop for god's sake? I'm not interested in writing a goddamn dictionary post on what hatespeech blanter blablabla means, in short I don't think this shit should be worthy of getting banned as Riot themselves have claimed through numerous posts around the rules they follow before banning players, sarcastic remarks and competitive BS'ing is fine, even multiple popular "YouTubers" have done it (now pls don't %%%%ing come up with the "oh if other people do it doesn't mean you should too ooo) it's not something that's frowned upon, I got perma-banned for no good reason and I'll be waiting for an official response from Riot, stop wasting your time on trying to find flaws on my posts and move on, this thread was directed towards Riot in the first place, peace.
: > it's the fact that I'm sure as hell that I wasn't spreading hatespeech, i didn't say that you were but hatespeech and mean adjectives or racist slurs aren't the only ways you can be toxic > I agree I was agressive towards the fiddlesticks, but is that really any good reason for someone to get an account they've spent thousands of hours and years playing get banned? the thing is, you were warned in your two week ban notification than any future negative/toxic behaviour (i'm paraphrasing) will result in a permaban. the fiddle thing was just one example. but one is enough and harassment is toxic behaviour _**it doesn't matter why you were doing it**_
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mTY5fOx8,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T13:03:53.687+0000) > > i didn't say that you were > > but hatespeech and mean adjectives or racist slurs aren't the only ways you can be toxic > > the thing is, you were warned in your two week ban notification than any future negative/toxic behaviour (i'm paraphrasing) will result in a permaban. > > the fiddle thing was just one example. but one is enough > > and harassment is toxic behaviour > > _**it doesn't matter why you were doing it**_ Then that's just complete bullshit, Riot bans players completely out of context without knowing the situation and still refuses to lift the ban, their system is messed up and they keep refusing to improve it, saying "mate that was like the worst play I've ever seen lol" "try not to do that again please" because that's apparently "harrasment" and I'll get banned for it, so I'm not even allowed to express my opinion in the chat, might as well just shut my ass up in all my games if I ever create a new account, and then get banned over there as well because "lack of communication and refusal to help your teammates" then I sure as hell hope you won't be winding around defending Riot again like a sucked up White knight in another thread, because at this point it wouldn't be too hard to believe that you're probably a Riot employee in disguise, trying to imitate that there are still washed up player riding Riot's dong all over reddit, boards and 4chan protecting them from being called out and not have to take their sweet ass time to fix their game.
JustClone (EUNE)
: Man, you know what bugs me in this log. You flame the jungler and call him troll: >LordVincin: im done >LordVincin: just ff >LordVincin: awful jungler >LordVincin: who even plays riven jung >LordVincin: rep riven for troll You flame for champion pick and openly demonstrate your poor game knowledge: >LordVincin: great help riven >LordVincin: even with 5 dashes you couldn't catch her >LordVincin: this is why you dont play riven jungle >LordVincin: 0 mobility >LordVincin: she is not a jungler Stuff like, you know how bad it is to say for sure...so no comment here: >LordVincin: ROFLMAO >LordVincin: 1v3 get rekt sona And in both games you said: >LordVincin: im done If you don't wanna play, don't play. If by the first sight of problems you give up and %%%% up the game of your teammates... Well better do not start at all. And REPORT CALLING... Why everyone who gets banned, somehow doesn't realize his own mistakes. And wishes other people to get punished.
"Stuff like, you know how bad it is to say for sure...so no comment here: LordVincin: ROFLMAO LordVincin: 1v3 get rekt sona She did not get offended by it whatsoever, nor was in a serious state while I said that, she was saying some questionable things back to me as well and I doubt that should be any good reason for someone to get banned" "You flame for champion pick and openly demonstrate your poor game knowledge: LordVincin: great help riven LordVincin: even with 5 dashes you couldn't catch her LordVincin: this is why you dont play riven jungle LordVincin: 0 mobility LordVincin: she is not a jungler She died trying to catch a Quinn right from my tower all the down to their tower and pushing in without any minions, what I wrote in chat about that was "Competitive BS'ing" (as defined by the "The Cream Reaper" himself) saying "great help riven" means I'm being sarcastic about it, Riot themself said it's completely fine unless you're being hateful about the situation." "And in both games you said: LordVincin: im done If you don't wanna play, don't play. If by the first sight of problems you give up and %%%% up the game of your teammates... Well better do not start at all." I said "I'm done" because I was done tryharding in those games and trying to help the players, both of the games were from different days (first one being for around 9 days ago) and the 2nd game being early in the morning today, I didn't just brush in to the next game in a bad mood. None of my teammates were mad at me either (except Riven because she was flaming a lot) and the mid laner/bot lane were mad at Riven as well because of her poor ganking skills. Like I already said, stop trying to nitpick things when you clearly don't have any idea of the situation. I don't dislike playing league that i'll stop playing, but the community itself is just so awful and the way RIot's been handling things has just been nothing but detrimental to the game.
: >In the later stages of the chatlog there actually was a lot of competitive BS'ing between me and Sona by later stages i assume you mean **after** you were done picking on fiddle... >LordVincin: sona deals more dmg then kaisa LordVincin: what on earth am i witnessing LordVincin: ayyy LordVincin: lol we'd still win LordVincin: sona don't afk will be boring game then :/ LordVincin: adc in 2018 LordVincin: LULL LordVincin: yep LordVincin: and that boys, is why you play bruiser bot LordVincin: xd LordVincin: yikes LordVincin: ROFLMAO LordVincin: 1v3 get rekt sona LordVincin: oh yea 2v3 xd LordVincin: friendly banter is allowed according to riots rules lol LordVincin: is anyone else using your net LordVincin: tell them to stop asap LordVincin: garen LordVincin: 5k gold lol LordVincin: buy elixir after full build LordVincin: gg this is not what "banter" means i am now 100% convinced that you are using terms like "competitive bs'ing" and "banter" and the like without fully understanding either of them
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mTY5fOx8,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T12:38:39.306+0000) > > by later stages i assume you mean **after** you were done picking on fiddle... > LordVincin: what on earth am i witnessing > LordVincin: ayyy > LordVincin: lol we'd still win > LordVincin: sona don't afk will be boring game then :/ > LordVincin: adc in 2018 > LordVincin: LULL > LordVincin: yep > LordVincin: and that boys, is why you play bruiser bot > LordVincin: xd > LordVincin: yikes > LordVincin: ROFLMAO > LordVincin: 1v3 get rekt sona > LordVincin: oh yea 2v3 xd > LordVincin: friendly banter is allowed according to riots rules lol > LordVincin: is anyone else using your net > LordVincin: tell them to stop asap > LordVincin: garen > LordVincin: 5k gold lol > LordVincin: buy elixir after full build > LordVincin: gg > > this is not what "banter" means > > i am now 100% convinced that you are using terms like "competitive bs'ing" and "banter" and the like without fully understanding either of them English is not my native language, perhaps I have no idea how to use phrases and vocabulary in the proper manner but we're not talking about grammar right now, it's the fact that I'm sure as hell that I wasn't spreading hatespeech, I agree I was agressive towards the fiddlesticks, but is that really any good reason for someone to get an account they've spent thousands of hours and years playing get banned? I did not offend anyone in the game, everyone was on my side about the fact that fiddlesticks was being downright obnoxious and trolling, while he was in-fact the one ruining our game, Riot is far too strict when it comes to banning people due verbal issues but when there's an actual toxic player int'ing mid, afk'ing, trolling in teamfights they get barely punished at all, because they were silent the whole game and avoided all forms of communication. League is a team game and silencing people is not the way Riot should handle their game, most people complain about toxic players who are actually quote to quote "ruining" the game through trolling, not someone who said "please stop ult'ing the minions this is the worst i've ever seen."
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mTY5fOx8,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-06-20T12:28:07.411+0000) > > That's because *you* have to contact Riot, not the other way around. If they had to chase players around in the uneven case they think their punishments are unwarranted, they would waste more time *finding* the players, than solving their issues. Okay thanks, I have submitted a ticket, hopefully it won't be ignored like the posts on Boards, and after all, the boards are there for community discussion with the game managers, if they decide to abandon that then it's just a complete loophole of negativity and people constantly raging because of a sheer lazy decision by the company, hopefully there's more mods like yourself to deal with this issue as Rioters themselves cannot take time off to help other people. On a sidenote, Could you please do me a favor and forward this to Riot themselves (if you're capable/allowed to do so) maybe this'll let them get the case dealt with faster and I'll get an official response, Thanks.
: the problem is there's no constructive criticsm, nor any Competitive BS'ing in that chatlog you can call a Dog a Donkey all you want. it won't make it one at genetic level
There is? In the later stages of the chatlog there actually was a lot of competitive BS'ing between me and Sona (who was solo carrying her teammates) but none of us were offended and were just having fun, but I doubt that's what got me suspended, which if it did it's extremely stupid because of the reason's I've already mentioned above, and I did give enough criticsm to the fiddlesticks which he did not respond to whatsoever and kept repeating it over and again, I asked him to back when he was 5% hp, didn't listen and died trying to roam in the jungle with barely any health bar, I constantly asked him to use his ultimate when enemies were around which he again, didn't listen, I asked him to stop face-checking brushes and use wards instead but he kept on doing it and died multiple times because of that, this is downright trolling, I've tried to deal with him the best I could but in the end it was pointless and we did end up winning because Swain and I managed to catch out there mistakes and turn the game into our favor. Perhaps if you stop trying to nitpick things from the chat just to put my request to Riot down so that they don't have to look over their broken system, I told you much earlier that I'd appreciate it if a Riot staff would take the effort to communicate this with me, you don't have to take time out and stress yourself trying to deal with my issue, Thank you.
: My account got suspended
I've looked around in the Player behavior section, and lately there's been a LOT of people who have been getting banned/14 day suspended for nonsensical reasons, some of them were barely agressive at all and yet resulted in a ban, so that goes to show that I'm not the only one being given this unfair judgement, maybe all the complain about trolls made Riot turn their system way too harsh resulting in innocent players getting banned, while of course, the glorious feeders/trolls get to continue playing their games because they didn't utter a word in chat. And, not a single one of those threads have any replies from a Riot employee, which is honestly complete bullcrap because it shows they're trying to avoid having to go through the trouble unbanning the actual good players and fixing their broken system.
: you wrote a lot of unnecessary stuff, harassing and criticizing your teammates a lot, that is not ok and flagged as toxic behaviour
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mTY5fOx8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-20T11:20:54.591+0000) > > you wrote a lot of unnecessary stuff, harassing and criticizing your teammates a lot, that is not ok and flagged as toxic behaviour Pointing out where they can do better is bad now as well? Even when I'm not cursing and raging about it? There's literally a tooltip in Riot's loading screen that Competitive BS'ing is FINE, but Hatespeech isn't, this is not hatespeech, let alone Competitive BS'ing. I was talking in 3rd person to fiddle because he literally didn't bother to listen to any of my suggestions nor reply to it and carried on trolling, I don't expect my support to play like Faker, I just want a support that doesn't constantly ulti into the minions and roam Jung with 5% HP instead of backing. Maybe I might've spoken too much, as you say "unnecessary stuff" but that's just showing Riot is actively trying to silence their players in-game, you can't even communicate with your teammates anymore because there's always the fear of their automated bot detecting your messages as offensive, even when there's no bad words and it's all just constructive criticsm.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=LordVincin,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mTY5fOx8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-20T10:28:04.576+0000) > > Game 1 > In-Game > LordVincin: awful jungler > LordVincin: rep riven for troll > LordVincin: riven jung is troll > > Game 2 > In-Game > LordVincin: worst fiddle i've ever seen > LordVincin: just rep fiddle > LordVincin: this fiddle > LordVincin: ulting the minion > LordVincin: please just rep this guy This is barely enough for a chat restriction, if even that. Very innocuous behaviour, though calling for reports isn't nice. Accusing your team mates of trolling isn't nice either, even if you are correct. Anyway, very mild and this wouldn't have any effect on your account... unless... Did you have any punishment in the near past? If the answer is "No", you should contact [Riot Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests). *** > [{quoted}](name=LordVincin,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mTY5fOx8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-20T10:28:04.576+0000) > > LordVincin: who even plays riven jung > LordVincin: riven jung is troll It really isn't: [Dekar](http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=dekar) Yeah, I know, he's an OTP. That doesn't mean playing Riven jungle = troll.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mTY5fOx8,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-06-20T11:48:19.741+0000) > > This is barely enough for a chat restriction, if even that. Very innocuous behaviour, though calling for reports isn't nice. Accusing your team mates of trolling isn't nice either, even if you are correct. > Anyway, very mild and this wouldn't have any effect on your account... unless... > > Did you have any punishment in the near past? > If the answer is "No", you should contact [Riot Support](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests). > *** > > It really isn't: [Dekar](http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=dekar) > Yeah, I know, he's an OTP. That doesn't mean playing Riven jungle = troll. Play riven jung if you're good at it, he couldn't catch a quinn that wasn't even in her Bird(ultimate) form, even with 8 dashes, and flashing in, but then also ended up dying under their tower, that's what got me a little pissed off, it just really went on to show why Riven jung wasn't the norm and she's better on Top or even mid lane, at the end of the day I tried not to blame it all on him and maybe he made a bad decision with his picks in champ select.
: in this case, harassing fiddle all game is grounds for a punishment. sorry
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mTY5fOx8,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T10:50:41.677+0000) > > in this case, harassing fiddle all game is grounds for a punishment. sorry I did NOT harrass him, Fiddlesticks didn't say a word throughout the game and nobody in the match had been offended, he constantly kept trolling, constantly ulting the minions and fearing monsters, walking around the jungle while the enemy has pushed waves right under the tower, and he avoided every single time I requested him to listen to me and just play normally. I wouldn't have minded if he were a bad player, but what he did is 100% trolling, completely unacceptable, he even avoided any form of communication because that's what gets you suspended these days, actual trolling is completely fine according to Riot's standards. I'd like an official response from a Riot staff member on this to honestly settle it down with them. P.S- Funnily enough, even though everyone reported him after the game, his account is still running well and healthy with 0 restrictions, while I'm the one here trying to do my best to convince him to not ruin mine and other people's games and end up getting suspended.
: just to be clear. did you receive a two week ban or a permaban?
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mTY5fOx8,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-20T10:37:11.461+0000) > > just to be clear. did you receive a two week ban or a permaban? A permanent suspension, I wouldn't be this sad about getting my account, even 2 week banned, maybe during this time I could've went out and done something else in life, but I've spent so much time in this game and seeing this all go away for something that's not even close to raging or cursing or even hate speech is just truly saddening and feels unjust.
: post chatlogs. i don't read excuses
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mTY5fOx8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-20T10:28:55.500+0000) > > post chatlogs. i don't read excuses I was just about to give my chatlog lol
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=lA9T1TOE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-19T15:13:41.054+0000) > > Woah, calm down, I pointed that out because it happens that people ignore or forget about some missions until it's too late, so of course I had to ask. > I'm not a Rioter, so it's not "my game", and I told you what to do if you're sure you did everything you needed to do, so this salty response is completely out of proportion since the support *can* grant you the emote once they check you're eligible. It's not completely out of proportion, you did call me a liar, and you say that this is a "salty response", way to act professional as an acting Emissary for Riot, I have no idea what standard of Moderators Riot has to keep immature people like you at the hands of handling forum posts, all you've done is go around calling valid proof "fake news" to disregard the fact that a huge company like Riot still hasn't been able to fix major bugs in their client.
: My account got suspended
Here's a bit of extra information on the chat logs, copy and pasted exactly as they are below. Game 1 Pre-Game LordVincin: riven jungle LordVincin: yikers LordVincin: wait LordVincin: you WANT to sup?!? LordVincin: what am i seeing LordVincin: is this real life LordVincin: and the sup refuses LordVincin: *MINDBLOWN* LordVincin: i have seen enough for one life LordVincin: *dies happily* In-Game LordVincin: dude LordVincin: you coudl've started LordVincin: i'd help in a bit LordVincin: great help riven LordVincin: even with 5 dashes you couldn't catch her LordVincin: this is why you dont play riven jungle LordVincin: 0 mobility LordVincin: she is not a jungler LordVincin: im mad because you had to use ur flash LordVincin: still get no kill LordVincin: turret range is bonkers LordVincin: malz look at the map LordVincin: just ff 15 LordVincin: we can never win with this team LordVincin: previous game was LordVincin: soo much better LordVincin: me sona and azir hard carried LordVincin: swain cant carry alone LordVincin: sadly LordVincin: I ping for help LordVincin: you go towards mid lane LordVincin: im done LordVincin: just ff LordVincin: awful jungler LordVincin: who even plays riven jung LordVincin: rep riven for troll LordVincin: in champ select and in game LordVincin: riven jung is troll LordVincin: trolling isnt acceptable whether it be normal or ranked LordVincin: gj LordVincin: for at least not being arrogant LordVincin: and saying no Post-Game LordVincin: i mistakenly honor malz LordVincin: lol LordVincin: :P LordVincin: gj lol Game 2 Pre-Game LordVincin: sure LordVincin: ill go adc LordVincin: sorry so much LordVincin: i had no time LordVincin: 0 secs left LordVincin: i would've dodged otherwise LordVincin: it was instinctual soryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy LordVincin: am accustomed to banning yas :p LordVincin: lol In-Game LordVincin: adc in 2018 LUL LordVincin: new botlane is darius, yasuo, irelia, aatrox and vlad bot :V LordVincin: why fiddle LordVincin: why al LordVincin: why always run around with low hp LordVincin: you should run back to tower LordVincin: instead of going to the junge LordVincin: stop face checking brushes LordVincin: help me push LordVincin: irelia is op if you have a good sup LordVincin: not one who roams the jungle with 5% hp LordVincin: he fears you after you kill me LordVincin: im done LordVincin: worst fiddle i've ever seen LordVincin: you didnt do anything LordVincin: you stun yourself LordVincin: ? LordVincin: just rep fiddle LordVincin: keeps engaging even after seeing graves LordVincin: roam jungle with 5 hp LordVincin: never help push wave LordVincin: geez LordVincin: the tables have turned baby LordVincin: WTF LordVincin: this fiddle LordVincin: ulting the minion LordVincin: please just rep this guy LordVincin: i cant tolerate this lvl of troll anymore LordVincin: sona deals more dmg then kaisa LordVincin: what on earth am i witnessing LordVincin: ayyy LordVincin: lol we'd still win LordVincin: sona don't afk will be boring game then :/ LordVincin: adc in 2018 LordVincin: LULL LordVincin: yep LordVincin: and that boys, is why you play bruiser bot LordVincin: xd LordVincin: yikes LordVincin: ROFLMAO LordVincin: 1v3 get rekt sona LordVincin: oh yea 2v3 xd LordVincin: friendly banter is allowed according to riots rules lol LordVincin: is anyone else using your net LordVincin: tell them to stop asap LordVincin: garen LordVincin: 5k gold lol LordVincin: buy elixir after full build LordVincin: gg
Rioter Comments
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=lA9T1TOE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-19T11:06:15.711+0000) > > You don't show the Pyke quest progression, which is the one gifting the emote... So I gotta ask if you actually did it. > > And if you've done all the quests, contact the support to know what's up. You think I'm lying? I just showed you that I completed the final quest, it's literally in the 1st image I posted, and No, Pyke's quest progression is not the one gifting the emote, it's Surviving the Slaughter, after finish this entire thing I checked back and there were no quests remaining, stop trying to accuse your players of being liars when you clearly can't fix your own game, that attitude will cause troubles for you in the future with other people, just saying. http://prntscr.com/jws4c9 http://prntscr.com/jws4xz
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: it "prevent" diving you can't dive someone with stopwatch
No you can, you turret dive as a team and the one with Stopwatch goes in first, once he gets low enough you hit that stopwatch button and agro shifts to minions, they you can easily rotate/finish off your target/back off easily, it promotes higher levels of skilled gameplay tbh, you just need to work around it and be active about checking whether or not your opponent has a stopwatch on that moment.
: Just as some people rejoice because of the blue potions return through kleptomancy, we now learn that RioT "got rid of sustain completely". Ok {{champion:33}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QAtNbKB0,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-10T11:20:07.708+0000) > > Just as some people rejoice because of the blue potions return through kleptomancy, we now learn that RioT "got rid of sustain completely". Ok {{champion:33}} Lol stop copying ma boy rammus from YT, you're just a big wannabe of his.
Rioter Comments
: Extreme lag in EUW client and ingame.
I've faced this problem for the last week, but yesterday my internet got fixed and I'm pretty sure the root problem to this is your download/upload speed, My usual download speed is 3mbps, but it went down to 20 kbps, it was a complete nightmare playing the game even though my ping seemed to be perfectly fine, I recommend you do a download speed test here http://testmy.net/download And see if that's the prob you're having.
Jimka22x (EUW)
: Already fixed so dw) U r little bit too late {{sticker:galio-happy}}
Owo really? I guess that's a good thing cause now I can finally ban other champions as a Mid-laner {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
ChainedUp (EUW)
: Galio hotfix made him weak
First people cry like monkey's to convince Rito to nerf Galio, and they listen, hotfix him, and now you're crying cause he's too weak? Oh well, I guess I should've already gotten used to this in the past 3 years I've been playing league {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Rioter Comments
Zyzyx (EUW)
: Yeah...in 11 games. You overestimate how meaningful statistics with very low numbers are. Sure, your 82% is probably a good sign, there is a good chance for that. But 11 games is far from being enough to rule out coincidence as a relevant factor. Flip a coin 11 times or roll a dice 11 times and see if how close you come to the theoretical average every time you do that. You will quickly notice what a big factor coincidence is for numbers that tiny. I'm not saying that you are bad with Quinn or maybe even have improved considerably in general. Maybe you have. What I am saying is that it's waaaaay to early to be sure about it.
> [{quoted}](name=Zyzyx,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=oJ2byJ08,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-28T09:33:42.427+0000) > > Yeah...in 11 games. You overestimate how meaningful statistics with very low numbers are. Sure, your 82% is probably a good sign, there is a good chance for that. But 11 games is far from being enough to rule out coincidence as a relevant factor. Flip a coin 11 times or roll a dice 11 times and see if how close you come to the theoretical average every time you do that. You will quickly notice what a big factor coincidence is for numbers that tiny. > > I'm not saying that you are bad with Quinn or maybe even have improved considerably in general. Maybe you have. What I am saying is that it's waaaaay to early to be sure about it. Well what's your point here? Those were the ONLY quinn games I've had to begin with, and all other Quinn games I had were like 4-5 months ago which is completely irrelevant in this topic, also, I'll play some more quinn games tomorrow to show you how you're being completely ignorant on disagreeing with the fact that this matchmaking system is completely broken,
: there is something related to player behaviour ;-; its my shittty mood
> [{quoted}](name=MightyBananaKing,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TqUNXx3Z,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-28T08:27:48.587+0000) > > there is something related to player behaviour ;-; its my shittty mood Lol I guess that could be a viable reason to keep this thread here :P
: where does it belong :O?
I'm pretty sure this belongs to Champions & Gameplay, or, Off-topic. Because this is certainly not anything related to Player-Behavior which usually refers to how someone behaved in your game such as trolling/spamming/feeding etc and you want to complain about it.
GI1tch (EUW)
: You are getting bronzies all the time because thats your skill level.. Max rank I saw in your history is one guy that was gold 2 i think others not even close, mostly all bronze and a few silvers, and you still lost a bunch of those games.. Any particular reason why you don play ranked? In normal games you can have players from diamond to bronze or unranked in the same game, so its not a really serious game mode, more for practicing..
> [{quoted}](name=GI1tch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=oJ2byJ08,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-28T07:45:38.546+0000) > > You are getting bronzies all the time because thats your skill level.. Max rank I saw in your history is one guy that was gold 2 i think others not even close, mostly all bronze and a few silvers, and you still lost a bunch of those games.. > > Any particular reason why you don play ranked? In normal games you can have players from diamond to bronze or unranked in the same game, so its not a really serious game mode, more for practicing.. It's because I still don't have 20 champs unlocked :p, and I know I can buy a bunch of cheaper champions but I likely won't end up playing them so there's no point in wasting ip, just to reach that requirement for ranked.
Show more

LordVincin

Level 71 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion