: > [{quoted}](name=Jesperr101,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2W2tF6hd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-24T13:50:18.367+0000) > > So you just let her complete her R fully? no, but destroyed my toplaner irellia in lane, and not her ult does all dmg, HER ENTIRE KIT.
its her passive and ult that does the dmg her Q and E dont do much dmg at all to some degree I agree to your point that its possible to build 1 tank item on her and then the rest AP dmg items but full tank kata doesnt 1v5 you even if ahead with her base dmg on Ult and passive alone.
: League of Legends is started to be unhelathy cuz of 1 shot potencial champs..
pretty much why i walked off to top and jungle I mean technically its not that bad for adcs but you can barely play them when your team doesnt play good thus I rather try to provide for them in my games by playing other positions and try to play as much possible around them . Because enabling the adc if he plays good wins me the game for the most part. So im picking either strong scaling splitpush duel champions top , so I draw the attention to top or I go for the teamfight option.
: build mag res, scrub
i was playing her you nutjob
Nijelous (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Perilum,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xZ1HEEHz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-14T23:31:17.230+0000) > > Every champion needs skill. > Your question makes no sense. What I mean is does he take mechanical skill that gives some difference between New and experienced players that is noticable And yes, every champion takes skill, but for some champs it comes more in decision making than mechanics, for example.
No he doesnt take mechanical skill just like champs like Shyvanna dont its just about when to go in and when to go out again Midlane Corki doesnt require super mechanical skill either its also decisionmaking when to go in with your passive and make the play and when not , do I have a follow up ? is the enemy cc down ? can I be flanked =? do I have an escape route ? When it comes to Kennen you dont have to ask yourself if the enemy cc is down Kennen is pretty much way too strong atm , at least his Ultimate.
Rioter Comments
Perilum (EUW)
: Junglers are in a perfect fine spot now. If you want to counter the 3 min gank, don't over extend and use your ward. The biggest problems of junglers were to fall massive behind if they couldn't bring a strong early game due lack of opportunities or invades. Now they are relevant through the whole game and don't fall off. The changes made a wide array of junglers viable again.
> [{quoted}](name=Perilum,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bm9RgW0B,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-14T15:40:29.096+0000) > > Junglers are in a perfect fine spot now. > If you want to counter the 3 min gank, don't over extend and use your ward. > > The biggest problems of junglers were to fall massive behind if they couldn't bring a strong early game due lack of opportunities or invades. > Now they are relevant through the whole game and don't fall off. The changes made a wide array of junglers viable again. Ive been jungling the entirety of Season 5 and 6 , S5 was fine you could pick whatever and you were fine In Season 6 it started to feel too opressive , you were too relevant all game this isnt healthy for the game to have this many resources available, you should be punished for playing bad but the Jungle is more or less a safety net . Atm you can even double jungle(Ive done it ) and win games share one lanes xp and gold and the jungle and thats just fucking stupid And we also dont have more diversity in the jungle , we are playing the same crap all over and over.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=xilien,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zBE4TE84,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-12T13:19:58.667+0000) > > Read the first line and the first line only. > > > Answer this, is Rekkles delusional? You know, the guy who has won multiple LCS titles, has been in the top 4 team in the world, has won several tournemants and plays for the most reputable team in EU.. is that guy delusional? > > I think not. yes. rekkles is very delusional. ADCs in general are very delusional. they somehow believe that their role is weak, but cant come up with a half decent explanation as to why its mandatory in any competitive game 100% of the time regardless of their perceived weaknesses. seriously, ADCs are the only class with any siege power. and since taking down objectives is about 90% of this game and the point of the game overall, the fact that they are the best ones at doing that one thing makes them supremely OP. wanna make them more balanced, make everyones AA damage to structures scale off their main stat, then buff ADCs to make up for the difference in power. but you would hate that because now if your class isnt massively op like it is now, it wont even be picked at all. LOL. GG.
all control mages have siege power the problem right now is that every other role hits their powerspikes so fast compared to ADCs that over half of them arent viable anymore you have a major issue with range , pretty much everyone can delete you for the 30mins Champions like Viktor/Ryze for instance are not balanced and it takes a long time to get to a state as an adc until he becomes a siege unit for your team Ghost got its CD reduced and by now one of the strongest summoners and you just get overrun with it killed by nearly every meta champ Botlane tower has no protections and thats why u have a constant clownfiesta bot along with the fact that u have a champion there that constantly farms for ages and is worth gold every now and then without being able to fight back Because everyone and their mother can one shot you , you can play as good as you want as an ADC the game is still decided by MiD and Jungle and thats a huge game design problem
xilien (EUW)
: Buff ADC for soloque PLEASE
ADCs need too long to scale and thus makes em way too team reliant Mid , top and jungle doesnt Jungle role is so broken right now due to the amount of resources available you could even sport 2 junglers and still win Riot needs to change something about it because its simply 30min of clownfiesta getting dove bot as an adc and not being able to do something about it because everyone knows ur weak and abusable Playing ADC in SoloQ is a bloody mess we dont have coordinated LCS teams it just isnt fun anymore.
Djave (EUNE)
: Permanent Autofill
Auto fill needs to go, Im a top/mid main I have no problem playing support but the major issue people playing top/mid and jungle who have no idea how to play the map why you just shifted vision and elsewhere and keep going for areas that arent warded , those areas that have 0 objectives to go for . They can keep auto fill if people understand that this game is objective and not deathmatch focused and not being able to spot where to go by the map vision shift ur support provides is just ridiculous.
: New Leblanc, New really unhealthy champion?
Ryze anyone ? Makes the changed Leblanc look like a f***king joke
: What annoys me most is that as a bronze player i have to try and get into silver with a bunch of platinum players in my games. How am i suppose to win my lane vs these pros :).
> [{quoted}](name=DuranIchigo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TT4Oxwyn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-12-09T08:26:35.554+0000) > > What annoys me most is that as a bronze player i have to try and get into silver with a bunch of platinum players in my games. > > How am i suppose to win my lane vs these pros :). this is why Diamond 1 should be the highest placement for Master and Challengers , it makes absolutley zero sense to have gold/plat players in bronze, the gaMe doesnt even take ur higher MMR into account and matches you randomly against all elos wether that be a former gold silver or plat player that got put in bronze aNd ofc the real bronze players its not fun for either of them, its just a mess nothing else
: Riven main other than BoxBox?
Rüven aka JUSTIN BIEBER german Challenger Riven main
: OMG REPORT THIS JUNGLER!!!
The major issue is not someone going negative . The major issue is that "low" elo junglers from bronze to mid diamond dont know the following thins : - Who has on what lane a favourable matchup and who doesnt ? - Who can I bring ahead , so I can win the game ? aka Who snowballs harder ? - What are my own powerspikes ? aka When am I stronger when am I weaker than the enemy ? - What do I do if an early gank happens on any of my lanes ? -How do I stay relevant ? - Map Awareness and Jungle Timings from all relevant junglers are important etc etc But a jungler should never be reported for not ganking , he also shouldnt farm the jungle 24/7 as well and not applying any map pressure
Rioter Comments
: she's actually pretty weak, her q is really strong but most champs have something going for them with their auto attacks. example lucian have double autos after ability, vayne has %maxhp true dmg, mf has tons of dmg on first target, ashe have super slow etc. sivirs abilities drain a lot of mana but she has her E for that. if you want to do good with sivir, you have to know her very well mechanically
shes actually the highest scaling champion in leauge and your pretty much fighting the minion wave on bot if you properly peel for her in teamfights and cc the enemy team properly shes decimating everyone come lategame her 4 item powerspike is beyond insane with her W
SonenseS (EUW)
: We know it's a good rant whenever someone can't even write the champion name correctly... It's Yasuo not Yasou ffs Plus if you see so many Yasuos in game and you expect a Yasuo on their team, just fucking learn counterpicks, it's not that hard. And just because he's picked a lot doesn't meas he needs to be nerfed. P.S.: Not this is a good rant about YOUR rant. Cya ^^
> [{quoted}](name=SonenseS,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MxAiwPwB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-12-03T10:08:52.726+0000) > > We know it's a good rant whenever someone can't even write the champion name correctly... It's Yasuo not Yasou ffs > Plus if you see so many Yasuos in game and you expect a Yasuo on their team, just fucking learn counterpicks, it's not that hard. > And just because he's picked a lot doesn't meas he needs to be nerfed. > > P.S.: Not this is a good rant about YOUR rant. Cya ^^ thats exactly what I do but I want to play at times other champions and not counterpick that piece of shit champ every other game , that is the reason why I want him "adjusted" so not everyone and their mother pick him all the time , I also dont want to ban him every game I also have no issues playing againstg one. But its just frustrating and annoying to deal with him every other game. For a Lategame Hypercarry hes also too much of a an early game bully , the only other champion that is like that is Jhin . His passive "I dont need to dodge skill shots bs shield" needs to go , you simply cant harass him hard enough with Warlords Dorans and that shield to push him out of lane to deny him farm. His 2 item power spike is also too much ,you can put him behind and once he gets to 100% crit its like the CS and maybe EP advantage you have over him doesnt exist.
: Same with Brand, really hard to escape from that burn that perma slows you. So the actual problem are dots in my opinion and not the item in general.
> [{quoted}](name=Cancer Cavalier ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=K2eREYIi,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2016-12-01T13:48:40.438+0000) > > Same with Brand, really hard to escape from that burn that perma slows you. So the actual problem are dots in my opinion and not the item in general. I would also say that dot mechanics that reapply it over and over SHOULD BE be stripped from proccing it and then we are fine . But this balance team doesnt get it But I guess changing numbers is less work than handing that item a FLAG and put a FLAG on DOT abilities but wait a second it already has the flag for DoTs and multi hits , so maybe leave the stats and remove it from Dots , but whatever they do its kind of stupid . The problem Riot created was too much Mobility and that put immobile Mages at too much of a disadvantage, Viktors E was changed it made building Rylais mandatory or your missing out on large portion of dmg, Viktors Laser isnt exactly hard to dodge at least not the 2nd hit unless ur slowed.
Rioter Comments
: Guess you weren't around when Xin Zhao came out. There's a reason he was called "Win nao" :D
dude Release Leblanc Evelynn luiz in her early days whatever comes out is just a joke compared to what we had in the beginning
: Guess there now will be more {{item:3027}} . Grants 100 AP after 10 minutes.
but u got to stack that first which delays ur midgame powerspike
Damiel (EUW)
: Rylais's really that OP right now?
The problem i got with this is APs loosing another 100 AP item , zhonyas got the 100 AP taken last season too. So for now we got Morellos , Rabadons and Ludens left meanwhile the fancy AD items remain where they are.
: I mean someone gets dmg, someone range, but vayne gets Mobility (mv speed and dash), dmg, invisibility. I think is too much
Tristana , 2 disengage abilities , insane range , extreme late game dmg, one of the best tower shredders in the game hello ????? Do you even realize how much better some other ADCs are compared to Vayne ? Trists early is bad too and can be abused but shes even more mobile and can disengage and kite you like a boss and you are going down just as fast Tristana is pretty much the better Jinx , her 3 item powerspike is nutz too she doesnt need invis and shreds you from half a mile away The only thing I agree with you is the coming Q nerf that she needs that one is fine but everything else you ask for is just not necessary at this point
Rismosch (EUW)
: Nerf Lee FFS!
This is post is so bs , I dont main Lee and i barely played him at all . But let me tell you this in anything below Master , Lee Sin doesnt carry "consistently" and even in Master/Challenger he doesnt . They buffed his Shield , he got to use Thunderlords. But the decisionmaking and the mechanics you need on Lee are insanely high. Is he lategame threat ? no he isnt hes not even a midgame problem and if you cant play him consistenly ur dead weight to your team . Vi, Heca, Voli, Shyv easier mechanics they have more room for error etc. theyre in fact all better than Lee for the majority of the playerbase
: Ye for sure, but on this post I'm talking about Vayne, not about how broken are the new masteries ^^ You can't deny is absolutly out of control Vayne
I have to ask against which lategame hypercarry adc do you have counterplay ?` Fed Jinx tears your entire team apart , Fed Twitch annihilates your entire team from super high range too Fed Tristana the same a 1-10 Vayne doesnt do shit for the rest of the game , she shouldnt even have farm the problem is the range Vayne has its not a lot and easily abusable , frontline ccs her and then u can blow her up different thing when she gets close and people waste their CC on something like the enemy frontline btw other adcs get free stats too from their kits a lot of it
: I'm the only thinking that Vayne is unbalanced?
I tell you whats not cool : Tanks/Assassins/Bruisers in Teamfights , Colossus Mastery Vayne is the only adc left to deal with that crap Playing adc isnt fun atm , im glad Twitch and Vayne exist tbh
: i think it is to balance out the extra time it takes to clear these camps, as it are mostly camps with more than 5 monsters in them
> [{quoted}](name=teunknip99,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mooXOs6k,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-29T11:27:17.492+0000) > > i think it is to balance out the extra time it takes to clear these camps, as it are mostly camps with more than 5 monsters in them the problem now is youd have to ban out every jungler with AoE clear , like Hecarim Lee Sin Olaf etc their attempt making the jungle role weaker totally backfired , especially the plants help you now sustainwise , pathingwise and even visionwise Theres a jungle route that gets you insanely fast to level 6 before anyone else on the map hits 6 and that cant be the intent Jungle role is simply just broken even more than it was mid season 6 to the end. I played a few jungle games myself and tried it for myself , its just insane and needs adjustments
: and where did you get these statistics from? He got a 9.98% pick rate in mid with a 42% winrate on the EUNE server(took this server as this is where you and me are playing) he also got a 45% banrate(remember this is across all ranks which doesn't make it justice due to low elo players ban him because he is "noob champ, no skill required") So your statment "Riot Games:i guess yasuo isnt op he is just picked or banned in 80 % of ranked games because everyone is a noob and cant take advantage of his early game" doesnt really add up to the statistics I just showed you. >a champion who has been getting banned in the last 12 months in more than 20% of ranked games is obviously unbalanced,riot just doesnt want to nerf him because of his big playerbase. , by your logic all champions with a high banrate ar unbalanced? Azir had around a 60% banrate before his last nerf, was he overpowered? yes in competetive. for the average player(which is silver btw) no not at all. so going by banrate to determine a champions power level just is not fair
> [{quoted}](name=lookbehindyu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7K7m3M0q,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2016-11-28T06:56:14.556+0000) > > and where did you get these statistics from? > > He got a 9.98% pick rate in mid with a 42% winrate on the EUNE server(took this server as this is where you and me are playing) > > he also got a 45% banrate(remember this is across all ranks which doesn't make it justice due to low elo players ban him because he is "noob champ, no skill required") > > So your statment "Riot Games:i guess yasuo isnt op he is just picked or banned in 80 % of ranked games because everyone is a noob and cant take advantage of his early game" > > doesnt really add up to the statistics I just showed you. > > , by your logic all champions with a high banrate ar unbalanced? Azir had around a 60% banrate before his last nerf, was he overpowered? yes in competetive. for the average player(which is silver btw) no not at all. so going by banrate to determine a champions power level just is not fair Azir was unbalanced because with enough practise you had such an oppressive laner that even a bronze / silver player could make him work while still maintaining his hypercarry status. Azir wasnt just a problem in competitive he also waS in **"casual"** ranked that wasnt top 50 challenger.
munraker (EUW)
: Way to balance yasuo
Yasou isnt balanced lol his early game is too good where u can barely trade him , so hes a lane bully early on he scales insanely well into lategame you cant even properly trash can him due to his double crit passive he needs to be 4 levels below everyone else so he doesnt pose a threat im really but yasou is complete bs no matter how much skill you need to play him His 2 paSSIVES are unbalanced and so is his Windwall 100% crit for doing 10% less crit dmg ? and a SHIELD that regens that soaks up quite some dmg from trades double knockup in his kit and way too strong at all stages of the game
: They are reworking flat armour pen as part of the assassin update.
i have no problem with AD Assassins using these items and them being effective on them they need to go in and get the kill as aside from Zed they dont have a out of the Jail Card but it needs to go on Ranged Champions that includes Jayce as well , his base dmg isnt but as soon as pen comes online his dmg is along with Graves Jhins MFs and a few more insane
yohnnysu (EUNE)
: Lee Sin or Graves
Armor pen and Graves is the most broken shit right now dont get fooled by the AD Scaling nerf on his q and im also quite sure the nerf on his E that is coming soon is gonna do a lot
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
kurnubego (EUNE)
: And movies should cost a quarter! Rise your pitchforks, lads! How do you came to this conclusion anyway? Some context would be very welcome.
> [{quoted}](name=kurnubego,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fJErkdpB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-04T20:26:44.824+0000) > > And movies should cost a quarter! Rise your pitchforks, lads! > > How do you came to this conclusion anyway? Some context would be very welcome. check Jayce dmg past serrated for instance MF Jhin Graves etc anyone building armor pen do you live under a rock ON EUNE ?
Rioter Comments
DKolaf (EUW)
: Is supports becomming adc´s little dog all game?
In the current meta ADCs dont carry anymore , games too short and snowbally . Top , jungle + mid have after 2 items way too good powerspikes and then its pretty much hunt season for both adcs. This role is simply not fun anymore , bot in general isnt.
Haylaash (EUNE)
: Smurfs
How about smurfs that make a new account to learn champs in a lower elo competitive setting ? I mean you dont really learn anything in normals since ppl dont tryhard
Shackles (EUW)
: Mid-Lane Gods: Malzahar, Swain, Anivia, Ahri Jungle Gods: Hecarim, Volibear, Kindred Marksman Gods: Ashe, Miss Fortune, Jinx, Twitch, Sivir Top Lane Gods: Irelia, Swain, Darius, Gangplank Support Gods: Zyra, Janna, Blitzcrank, Taric
> [{quoted}](name=Shackles,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nwIXn4OE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-01T16:06:17.774+0000) > > Mid-Lane Gods: Malzahar, Swain, Anivia, ~~Ahri~~, Viktor , Azir, > Jungle Gods: Hecarim, Volibear, ~~Kindred~~ > Marksman Gods: Ashe, Miss Fortune, ~~Jinx~~, Twitch, Sivir, Jhin > Top Lane Gods: Irelia, Swain, ~~Darius~~, ~~Gangplank~~ > Support Gods: Zyra, Janna, ~~Blitzcrank~~, ~~Taric ~~ Jinx is right now just not good in SoloQ Kindred got literally guitted by the latest patch
GawnMower (EUW)
: Asking Jhin Mains...Or good Jhin players
I wouldnt recommend Jhin jungle , youll just get abused early game , ganking with ur W and can be fine but for anything else its quite lackluster. But if you want to play Jhin jungle then id opt for an armor pen build : {{item:3147}} {{item:1412}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3009}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3156}} ull hit ur power spike earlier its just doesnt transition as good as the crit build into late game but youll have more impact at earlier stages of the game.
: Again, just because you have kills and CS above someone doesn't mean you should think they're an easy fight. I recently had a similar encounter in which a Taliyah was complaining that I could kill her even though she was 2 kills above me and about 30 CS while I was playing Kassadin. All I had to do was dodge her abilities and she was pretty useless even when surrounded by her team. I'd say the exact same applies for Viktor. If you miss your abilities you're left pretty vulnerable. But the same also applies for Kassadin. Pre 6 its quite easy to walk over him with certain champions. But once he hits 6 his kill potential starts to climb.
did u read what I wrote I didnt miss anything i know about Kassadins power spikes
: I don't want to sound a dick, but she probably would have killed you either way if she went full damage. She only had a spectre's cowl to really counter you for quite a bit of the game and that wouldn't be enough alone to straight up kill you. Once she hits 6 her kill potential sky rocket's. If she had carried on going full damage rather then switching for a more mix tank/ap build she would have just ended up killing you faster then usual. You don't have any hard CC to stop her since she can just dodge your field. I don't even see a pink in your build at anytime even though its a strong counter to Akali. If anything she actually outplayed you and you're making an excuse up for her going tank. I'd even go as far to say she's on par with a Viktor and it comes down to who catches who ends up being the winner in that fight. I'm not saying tank Akali is fine and should be allowed. (Same goes for any assassin) But just because you're ahead of someone doesn't mean you've instantly won as some champions are a lot stronger once they get their ults or a key item or two.
> [{quoted}](name=FrostyFracie,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wzl9piqe,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-06-13T09:47:32.849+0000) > > I don't want to sound a dick, but she probably would have killed you either way if she went full damage. She only had a spectre's cowl to really counter you for quite a bit of the game and that wouldn't be enough alone to straight up kill you. Once she hits 6 her kill potential sky rocket's. If she had carried on going full damage rather then switching for a more mix tank/ap build she would have just ended up killing you faster then usual. > > You don't have any hard CC to stop her since she can just dodge your field. I don't even see a pink in your build at anytime even though its a strong counter to Akali. If anything she actually outplayed you and you're making an excuse up for her going tank. I'd even go as far to say she's on par with a Viktor and it comes down to who catches who ends up being the winner in that fight. > > I'm not saying tank Akali is fine and should be allowed. (Same goes for any assassin) But just because you're ahead of someone doesn't mean you've instantly won as some champions are a lot stronger once they get their ults or a key item or two. we are talking about a 2 level lead + 50+ CS more and me dumping my whole kit on her , i had no pink yes but she used the shroud right under the tower so i had vision on her , she didnt even dodge any of my abilities she just got another mark off im really sorry but theres honestly something wrong with her kit when she can do that.
M4ndrake (EUW)
: Can we please tweak/rework Akali ?
pls less ult dashes , and replace spellvamp passive with something else
: Is Champion Mastery Reflective of Skill?
Level 5 Mastery on Riven/Lux/Vayne and I do completley suck with any of them. My level 6 mastery with Jhin and Viktor however reflects my skill with the champs . But yea i see a lot of people spamming their emotes to pat themsevels on the back or in an attempt to mock people when they play them horribly bad. Couple days ago I played the new Cassio for the first time , went 7-0-9 in the end against an "Azir main" that spammed the level 7 emote fulltime and ended up being 1-9 loosing the game horribly, I play Azir too(M5) but boy I havent seen an Azir this bad
Rioter Comments
Puckomodo (EUW)
: Which champion is the most rewarding to master?
{{champion:119}} {{champion:112}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:13}}
: {{item:3142}} Youmuu's Ghostbalde Save It
it has too much flat pen so nerfing it by 15 AD is fine 70 AP < 70 AD by a long shot
TTekkers (EUW)
: Yep, it's wrong and the tooltip should probably be corrected. Either that or better nerf Irelia.
> [{quoted}](name=TTekkers,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=J8lPvvP3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-07T18:44:24.479+0000) > > Yep, it&#x27;s wrong and the tooltip should probably be corrected. Either that or better nerf Irelia. Irelia needs a nerf anyways tbh , the passive and her E just retarded along with her tankiness and mobility through her Q
NamesAMX (EUW)
: Static Shiv or Rapid Firecannon?
Shiv is an option for champs with bad waveclear
Puckomodo (EUW)
: Who is the best burst mage?
{{champion:112}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:13}} these 3 can blow your backline up almost in an instant {{champion:131}} {{champion:134}} These 5 some may aRgue Veigar but its more single target dmg his aoe dmg can be avoided due to delay Viktor Ult+W+E and your backline is Toast if he has Lichbane done his Single target burst is insane too , zone control with his W and it outperforms Veigars zone control once he fully upgraded his item slow pull into a stun, all victims lined up for ult E laser and lichbane amplified Q.
Show more

M4ndrake

Level 45 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion