Rioter Comments
: Seems like nobody gives a shit anymore, ppl just die few times and then give up. They just don't care
: Some games. Played a couple of games on my smurf yesterday and out of 4 games 2 were a stomp for the enemies and 2 for us with no margin to outplay on a macro level. So I get what you are talking about, but I don't think it makes winning more than 50% of games hard. Kinda %%%%s with the quality of games tho.
There have been those one guy gets stomped and tilted etc.. But one thing which has lost me games in a row is that teammates start to easen up when ally team gets ahead, and I've had now atleast 3 games when we've gotten all way to nexus but our teammates start hunting enemy players instead they could end the game -> then they die and we can't anymore get to the enemy nexus and the enemy team wins..
: Everything seems fine to me (except the not deployed hotfix for duskblade, but %%%% that). Any particular reason?
No matter what you do, everybody is running like headless.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=MONSTRO 64,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8X9vQ7cL,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-07-01T09:06:31.494+0000) > > You must be an really intelligent person but your history of comments here at euw boards show otherwise. i at least have finished a university. read again what youre saying on the op and come again to tell me who is the smart and who doesnt even realize what he is saying. i guess the downvotes from random readers are to sabotage your amazing way of thinking. being competetive doesnt mean being a douchebag. in society douchebags are not embraced but stay alone in the end of things. you can be competetive and win and be a human being who respect others. all the pro players have sportsmanship and RESPECT their teammates and opponents. you try to validate being a douche well sorry friend you have no excuse being one..... oh and when you get banned for flaming embrace it and dont come here saying how unfair it is... i guess you would take your own advice
Im not here to gain up votes and I couldn't give a bigger toss about votes. Meanwhile the votes might be your only interest in here and you're trying to gain em with your lousy "rationalizing", and through that gain pleasure, you're trying find yourself somewhat important. Gain up votes at lolboards; write a nice "inspiring" fairytale with dumb jinx stickers. League of legends & The boards: The promised land of utilitarianism! And what comes to banns, I welcome them.
: >If you create a game like this, a competitive game, you can't expect it to be enjoyable since human nature is and has always been competitive type. Actually, you can. If you want to distance yourself from the internet culture. If you look at real life (highly competitive) sports, you will find that most of them highly value sportsmanlike conduct! Disrespecting your opponents or teammates is frowned upon, and unsportsmanlike conduct can be punished with, guess what: Bans! The only reason people think League is so different is because it's played on the internet. There used to be no standards for behavior or even rules on the internet. Bad behavior faced very little consequences, because the internet was essentially building a new society ** from scratch**! --- Accepting antisocial behavior only because "_it's the internet_" is a terrible argument. It's still people interacting with each other, it does not matter what mean of communication they use, the rules should stay the same! Riot has stated that they want to achieve exactly that. Behavior standards in the internet should be the same as in real life.
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8X9vQ7cL,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-07-01T09:17:31.535+0000) > > If you look at real life (highly competitive) sports, you will find that most of them highly value sportsmanlike conduct! Disrespecting your opponents or teammates is frowned upon, > and unsportsmanlike conduct can be punished with, guess what: Bans! > Are you really sure teammates don't tell eachother what they did wrong? And that opponents don't trashtalk eachother? Really sure about that? In teamsports especially, opponents trashtalk eachother, and in competitive sports, teammates always tell eachother right away things they missed or did wrong. And in online games, you must use stronger language that the guy would notice even something you said to him. Maybe not in pro LoL or dota. Since riot forbids frustration in any modes.
: "stupidity"
You must be an really intelligent person but your history of comments here at euw boards show otherwise.
: You are very misled. Very few people get hurt by teammates being assholes. It's just anoying if you want to have a good time and of no need. If you get called a whinny little %%%%% by someone on the street, would you tend to think positive or negative about them? Negative, right? So, how does it come we shouldn't ban people for toxicity when you basically are doing the same thing just without a punishment of a higher beeing? (justice system in real life and riot games in case of league) Also, Riot tries to make the game more sportsmanlike and enjoyable for everyone. Just because you can't hold in your anger (which already is pretty weird since you judge everyone who is getting offended by words in a game while getting angry over a game yourself) doesn't mean you are in the right and at no point are you pleasant to play with, which is kinda the point of a game, wouldn't you agree?
> [{quoted}](name=E Flash AA W Qed,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8X9vQ7cL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-01T08:42:39.448+0000) > > You are very misled. > > Very few people get hurt by teammates being assholes. It&#x27;s just anoying if you want to have a good time and of no need. > > If you get called a whinny little %%%%% by someone on the street, would you tend to think positive or negative about them? Negative, right? So, how does it come we shouldn&#x27;t ban people for toxicity when you basically are doing the same thing just without a punishment of a higher beeing? (justice system in real life and riot games in case of league) > > > Also, Riot tries to make the game more sportsmanlike and enjoyable for everyone. Just because you can&#x27;t hold in your anger (which already is pretty weird since you judge everyone who is getting offended by words in a game while getting angry over a game yourself) doesn&#x27;t mean you are in the right and at no point are you pleasant to play with, which is kinda the point of a game, wouldn&#x27;t you agree? A whiny little sh1t/b1atch (insert something else if you disagree), wouldn't cause me to think negatively of the person who said that. It's very fking poor insult attempt, and if the person said it because I acted that way, wouldn't neither cause me to think negatively of the person because "whiny little sjhtt" was based on my behaviour. So you say very few get hurt? How do you explain 2/3 of the players behaviour "switch the brains off" "not gonna do anything anymore", after they've received some comments? That is defence mechanism, they got hurt because someone were "mean". And Riot's attempt to make this game sportsmanlike and ENJOYABLE is lousy af. If you create a game like this, a competitive game, you can't expect it to be enjoyable since human nature is and has always been competitive type. <- You want to move forward but someone hinders you, so you treat the disadvantages as they are.
Rioter Comments

MONSTRO 64

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion