Rioter Comments
: I am incredibly disapointed by the new Mordekaiser
I still think you should play it once to draw proper conclusions even though he does look like something that isn't Morde at all. But maybe the feel of Morde is still there? I don't know at least he still looks Morde-ish as I told you before. But yeah you can write your opinion on Boards but as you can see you can be as polite as you can people are still going to jump on the hate train just because you don't approve of changes made to a champion YOU played for years, not them, not the people who are all about the blingy sparky.
Krilldop (EUW)
: "Old" Game Modes
Dominion, Definitely Not Dominion, Hexakill and the latest Nexus Blitz... had insane fun with those. Now it's just ARAM. I don't even know why ARAM is the default random mode?! Like seriously I have a full time job, when I get home to play and have some fun for a couple hours I'd like more options than ARAM! Hell, even Ascension wasn't bad. It's like Riot only wants you to play 5v5...
: The problem with Prestige Skin
To me they're just "pretty"...if you even like golden color. They cost a ton of tokens and/or RP, and we're supposed to spend it for a couple voicelines and a chroma look. Like, I was considering keeping my Trials tokens for that prestige Ahri skin, but eventually I decided to just spend them for everything else the tokens offered. I had the opportunity of testing a prestige skin out of an Aram boost. The quality of the prestige skin isn't worth all of that.
grabbuu (EUW)
: its just stupid
You're not the only one. I have had the same issue in Ranked, normals and even Arams... It's just stomp or get stomped. I feel it's been like that ever since they decided to make games shorter (too many ppl complaining about games that often lasted 45 min if not more). And since it has to be a "team game" every patch, there's not much you can do on your own. Sure, you can get ahead and everything, but at some point if the enemy coordinates a tad better it's over for you. I don't think it's fun either, but tbh if reverted their recent changes and if we stopped with League of Damage then we would go back to afk farming neverending games, and nobody has the patience for that.
: Project Wartales : League of Legends Lore Revamped
Hey Kat, thanks for keeping this post. Just gonna drop the new link for people who commented here and share the whole thing since I'm finally dragging my lazy ass back to the writing corner: http://ginevramancinelli.com/league-of-legends/
Sytze (EUW)
: Wartales I
Hey dear! It's my website you were looking for *blushes insanely* I had it deleted not because of the lore contents, but because I was completely getting my website rebuilt (actually I'm still in the process of uploading everything back up), but hey Wartales is available! http://ginevramancinelli.com/league-of-legends/ It will be updated frequently as well ^_^ Take care!
Procuels (EUW)
: My Shop and it's complete random Skins
Out of 6 skins, only 2 were for recently played champions (Amumu and Janna). I didn't understand the skins for Sona & Soraka, haven't played these champions in ages. And then Annie and Kayle? I never play these champions! It's not like I have all skins for my most played champions, so I really don't get it. Huge disappointment. Even capsule randomizing is better.
: Bronze 4 to Bronze 3
100 + 2 wins in promos.
: Janna feels super weak
It took me several games with Janna to understand how to play her. At first I thought the same thing as you. But then I realized how impactful Janna actually is. There is no engaging against a good Janna. The thing is, many people think she feels weak or that she's useless in lane because she's not a bully and has only peeling tools. Janna is the best support to scale with though. She has insane peel and her shield on a late-game hyper carry is just ridiculous. By the time you have {{item:3107}} {{item:3190}} {{item:3504}} you can even make flashy plays {{summoner:4}} with your Q and you have 0 chances of dying. You don't pick Janna for a strong laning phase. You pick Janna for long teamfights, because she makes sure the carries stay alive. I believe that Janna is definitely better than a Thresh/Leona in lane, unless they run {{summoner:14}} and you/your ADC won't dodge a single thing of course. Soraka is probably the best right now because of {{item:3083}} and Lulu...is always banned anyway xD
Rstonius (EUW)
: Suggestion for a change in Promotion series.
Hint at changes and people will downvote you. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Rstonius (EUW)
: Well no one was complaining about any problems, and everyone was playing just fine. More like my team were infected with some sort of mental problems mid game and almost threw the game since they wanted to go afk. My back aches for nothing.
I had the same issue sometime last season. Both teams were on even grounds all the time, no one ever complained about anything, no one dc'd, and in the end we got 10 LP while some enemies were like "Yay, loss prevention even if I played badly hehe xd"... I don't see how l o s s prevention means h a l f L P for the w i n n i n g side. Logics.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > but apparently they don't give a damn. While I can't speak for this bug, it's important to remember that not all bugs are high priority to solve. Does the bug impact your, or anyone elses, ability to play the game? If the answer is no, then there are probably other bugs that are more important at solving sooner. Every company has a priority list when it comes to reported bugs, and how soon they'll be fixed. Bugs that actually hinder people from using the software (playing the game), would get priority.
Well, for something that simple I don't see why you need over two patches to fix it. It's not like they provided concrete solutions for major problems like FPS drops and game freezing in the meantime.
: I got an S- rank on my Riven but it keeps saying that my highest was B-
It's been like that for at least two patches. I reported the bug, and someone else did too, but apparently they don't give a damn.
: Return the old Katarina please :) ?????
I think the new Katarina is closer to the character she was supposed to be (lore-wise). I like the fact that she can now shunpo multiple times and not only after a reset, but I do miss her old W for farm/trades, and the Q mark. The rework focuses too much on her new passive, and if people aren't stupid enough to parade around her daggers it's not that easy to set up. Oh, and one thing I definitely miss: at least old Kat wasn't banned constantly.
: Katastrophical Katarina Montage #7: LONELY DUSK
Woo :O I really enjoyed that montage! Your editor is a pro, and your Kat is very clean {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}} I tried following you on Twitch, but it sends me to a blank page x_x. I subscribed to your YouTube ^^
Damus (EUNE)
: You 120% right. There even is a flex-4 system, so if they all bragging about how teamplay this game is then let's them create a teams and play. But solo queue is a solo play, where I am as individual, so my score should be mostly individual. SoloQ is more 1v9, not 5v5, because you don't know your teammates at all and you can't trust them at all. Atleast they could add voice communication, I don't know, but pings and text chat ain't enough if it comes to teamplay. Maybe voice communication would solve the problem of cooperation with total strangers. If they want to be different so let them be different, but this LP system looks like they didn't change it from beta version. Like some work-in-progress shiet, like they had to finish ranking system because everything other was done so they made that really quick, but they never changed it. Really. People which get pass from bronze and silver had really "a bit" of luck or they was playing some broken picks which always work like jax, annie, yi or shaco (the old shaco, reworked one isn't that good). But if the game really looks like "we've got 130 champs but if you want to manage to leave bronze you need to play like 10 of them because rest are team-resistant", then I'll give up anytime soon. New MOBA games pops out now one after another and Blizzard came out with HOTS or something like that. And everyone knows that if Blizzard doing something.. that will be HUGE. For now I'm really frustraed. I can't calculate how many times I get to b2 and lost 2-3 matches in a row with pretty decent score but I lost because "my team" don't give a %%%k. I totally agree that I'm not perfect and that I lost some matches cos of me or partialy cos of me, and I would have no excuses if I would lose 35 LP in matches like this, but I would also be thankfull if I could get more than %%%king 20 LPs in match where I carried really hard AT EVERY POINT OF THE GAME and some mofo with 2/9 score which won cos he was lucky, this kind of lucky which I listed above, and he is getting same amount of LPs. And I also would be thankfull if I would not lose 20 LPs togehter with some klingon eune mofos which playing like they would buy accounts on eBay, where I was the only one who did some shiet, where I was the only one who had a mouse and keyboard obviously, where I should lose max 10LPs while they should lose 35, every match they playing like this and they would fly to the bottom, to the wood X where their place is. Why do I have to be stopped by mofos like that. That's the truth.
I personally got out of bronze after many, many games. I was constantly dropping from mid-high bronze to the depth of bronze 5. Mostly because I was bad, to be honest, but also because I liked supporting friends who weren't even that good at their mostly played champions. But I had fun at least. I never regretted all those games with my friends when dynamic queue was still a thing, but eventually we fell apart so I played midlane and got to silver. From then on it was kind of okay-ish, I could play other things than mid and not get too many questionable people. And I stopped at silver 2 last season. This season I achieved low gold only because of partially broken picks ({{champion:51}}), and because I had the time to practice league with people who were much more experienced than me. I suggest you to do the same; play normals with people in plat or diamond, it will hurt your butt in the beginning, but after a while it will make you a better player. Riot is currently thinking of reworking some aspects of ranked (you can read about it in Ask Riot) but as of now, sadly we have to put up with this system.
: If you subscribe i will send you the official Wolfie x Chara fanfic (warnings smut) written by Evra :)
You guys are nuts but thank you for the support really {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
: A good K/D/A is not equivalent to 'playing well'. A bad K/D/A is not equivalent to 'playing bad'. There will come a time in your life where you ~~grow hair in certain places~~ realize the fundamental mistakes you make. We can point out things or offer tips but in time you will realize. Good CS. Good communication. Good map awareness. Good logical analysis of the game state - minions pushing, logistics for their jungler to react to a baron rush, am I safe where I am, where's wally, etc. You can only control yourself, be the very best like no one ever was, to climb is the real test, elo is the cause. Rankéd ladder! I wish you the best :)
> where's wally, etc. Oh god, I've been playing this game all wrong for so long! (Seriously though, I had to upvote)
: Best 1v1 combo for Ryze and Kat
I dunno about Ryze, but I once had that situation with Kat and ended up with E Q R (killed the enemy) then E onto the previous Q when the next enemy showed up next to it, W and gg. (Okay I admit it, I was more than decently fed.)
: Help with my FPS, it has been rubbish since 7.9
I already asked with specs and all that fancy info, got the same answers all over again, and nothing was fixed.
: > [{quoted}](name=Evra,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=h46YBtVI,comment-id=000a00010000,timestamp=2017-05-09T23:31:08.337+0000) > > People downvote because he was suspended for flaming, and therefore has lost the right to make any statement. What does that even mean? > Nearly every comment is about pointing fingers and tell him he was the bad guy and that basically he had to stfu. Funny that, almost like he broke the rules as a result of being more fixated on the chat than the actual game or something. > I haven't seen anyone trying to think about the bigger picture, where Riot always takes the easy way and punishes people thanks to chat logs while letting reports pile up when it comes to intentional feeders and passive-aggressive players. That's because flaming is easier to catch. Passive-aggression is a lot more subtle, and intentional feeding is, especially in the eyes of particularly vitriolic players, very easily confused with unskilled play. That's not "Riot not thinking about the bigger picture" - that's "an easier thing to punish being punished more often". > This guy flamed and deserved a suspension, sure. But I don't see why he's wrong when he says it is bullshit that the people who fail a gank, die and then come straight to your lane to take your CS can still play. Because it is actually bullshit. How does he know that they still play? And even if they are, how does he know they're not punished? Because if the chat restriction aspect is anything to go by, being able to play the game doesn't indicate that you haven't received a punishment. > **Noun** > **retaliation** (_usually uncountable, plural_ **retaliations**) > 1. Violent response to an act of harm or perceived injustice. > 2. An act of minor revenge > 3. An act of violent response. > > How does "right to defend yourself" immediately comes off as something _this _ negative in your mind? Hmm...someone responding to aggression with more aggression and thus becoming the very thing they're complaining about? Well gee...why _would_ I and the rest of this community see that as a clear worse alternative? Hell, you even _said_ that the punishment was deserved, so what is even the issue here? That you googled a dictionary, looked at a bunch of smart-sounding words and ended up missing the point? It doesn't matter what other people did - that doesn't change the fact that the OP became part of the problem. Lashing out at other players is not "defending yourself" - it's just responding to flaming with more flaming.
> What does that even mean? Given how people here talk to the OP that's exactly you guys' logic. > Funny that, almost like he broke the rules as a result of being more fixated on the chat than the actual game or something. So funny! That's exactly what he needs to improve! > Passive-aggression is a lot more subtle, and intentional feeding is, especially in the eyes of particularly vitriolic players, very easily confused with unskilled play. (...) How does he know that they still play? And even if they are, how does he know they're not punished? Oh please. Chat logs and overall performance of a player can help you tell when someone is being passive-aggressive with you. I've seen people play normally for several minutes then decide to do stuff like soloing a drake as Janna only because someone acted differently than what they expected. And that's just one example. Chat log could prove you they were frustrated over something and unwilling to cooperate any further. And that person did not receive a punishment for that. If Riot wants to focus on flamers, fine. But don't tell me doing anything else is hard. That crossing chat logs with replays is hard. Because it's not. > That you googled a dictionary, looked at a bunch of smart-sounding words and ended up missing the point? So simply put, you share here your negative approach of the subject, making it sound like the right to defend oneself is supposed to be retaliation, and tell *me* I'm missing the point? These EUW Boards man. No comment.
: > [{quoted}](name=Evra,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=h46YBtVI,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2017-05-08T04:46:28.452+0000) > > I'm not sure why people downvote you, I am pretty sure no one here could claim that the system is 100% efficient against feeders, trolls etc. Nobody _is_. It's just that the OP did a piss poor job of demonstrating the point that it was anywhere near as bad as they were trying to make it out to be. Mere disagreement isn't the only reason people have for downvoting threads on this forum. > I believe that if someone attacks you, you're allowed to defend yourself, just like in real life. What do you mean by "defend yourself"? Please don't tell me you mean retaliation - because that's not allowed in League _or_ in real life. It'd be one thing if you meant muting then ignoring the players in question, but the OP didn't do that.
> Mere disagreement isn't the only reason people have for downvoting threads on this forum People downvote because he was suspended for flaming, and therefore has lost the right to make any statement. Nearly every comment is about pointing fingers and tell him he was the bad guy and that basically he had to stfu. I haven't seen anyone trying to think about the bigger picture, where Riot always takes the easy way and punishes people thanks to chat logs while letting reports pile up when it comes to intentional feeders and passive-aggressive players. This guy flamed and deserved a suspension, sure. But I don't see why he's wrong when he says it is bullshit that the people who fail a gank, die and then come straight to your lane to take your CS can still play. Because it is actually bullshit. > **Retaliation** **Noun** **retaliation** (_usually uncountable, plural_ **retaliations**) 1. Violent response to an act of harm or perceived injustice. 2. An act of minor revenge 3. An act of violent response. How does "right to defend yourself" immediately comes off as something _this _ negative in your mind? Actually, forget my question. I don't want to know. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Aside from the fact that I do not believe people who flame are actively interested in winning, if you are flaming trolls and intentional feeders, you are literally rewarding them. Trolls troll and feed to get attention. They WANT to piss you off. they WANT a respons. If you flame, you are giving them what they want. You are encouraging them to continue. You are showing them their method works to get what they want. "Don't feed the troll" isnt just a cute meme, its ancient wisdom. And if the person was not really trolling but genuinly having a bad game, you yelling at them will only make them play worse. And every time you flame, you are putting your account at risk (especially now you have a 14 day ban - next stop is permanent). So flaming is kind of a lose-lose-lose situation. So while it's understandable to want to vent your frustration in the chat, it's so damn pointless I want to facepalm every time I see it.
> Trolls troll and feed to get attention. They WANT to piss you off. they WANT a respons. If you flame, you are giving them what they want. You are encouraging them to continue. You are showing them their method works to get what they want. "Don't feed the troll" isnt just a cute meme, its ancient wisdom. I literally just had a game with a midlaner who after losing lane, repeatedly died alone, away from any objective worth fighting for, flashed in the river and popped plants for fun, blamed us all for "ignoring him" and "acting like he wasn't on the team". No one flamed him, never. We kept playing, pinging, grouping and this dude walked to the opposite side of the map every time -- clearly we weren't worth his time. And in the end WE were the "fcktards". So yeah, flaming is never the solution, but honestly your ancient wisdom is just a tale you can tell kids at night. Because it doesn't work either.
vagsta8 (EUNE)
: Issues with client on non-potato pc the last 4-5 days
I don't know who's in charge of hiring at Riot, but they certainly screwed up with this beta team. The design of this new client is not only butt-ugly, it also doesn't make up for all the bugs, the lag and the fps drops. And if I can't play something as simple as League on a new, good PC then they're not worth my money anymore. Won't spend any more RP on a game when the company doesn't give two f*cks about improving the overall performance of the game. All they do is shower us with aesthetics, promise they will bring back the legacy client features while forcing us to use an unfinished product.
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Just disable sound for now, see how much it helps. Enable vertical sync on your Nvidia and then restart your pc, after that try play a game. --- Please check wich Microsoft Visual C++ you have installed?
Yep, just played two games with new settings and no improvement. I go from 195 fps to 50-60 every time there's some action going on. Enabling v-sync tends to cap my fps at 60, but it still drops.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheLegend IIVII,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=h46YBtVI,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-05-07T18:52:01.043+0000) > > I see many people here dont understand my mesage. MY message is NOT that im banned and i want to be unbaned or that i didnt deserve to be banned. Which is why you strongly gave off exactly that vibe by blaming your problems on the system! Pro tip, if you're _not_ intending to give people the impression that you want to be unbanned, maybe don't try getting to the stage of blaming your behavioural problems on everyone and everything but yourself. > My message is that this system is broken. That me as a human being im suppossed to have no reactions or feelings towards a competitive thing that i try my best to win it while others just try to lose. Nobody is saying you can't have any reactions. Getting mad at a bad situation is perfectly fine. It only starts becoming a problem when you start letting out your frustration in view of your teammates through a medium like, say, the chat window. Hey...guess what _you_ ended up doing? > You can take any other sport or competiton and "language" is allways the last thing as the importance. Because me saying X is stupid has such a low influence on the competition while him going 0/11 suicide has a clear impact on the game. This is not about what _they_ did. This is about what _you_ did. Have you ever slightly considered the notion that even if worse problems _did_ make your lesser problem disappear (hint: it doesn't), two wrongs _don't_ make a right? It's kind of scary how often that philosophy can be applied to your excuses. > As i said i would find it fair either if the language punishments are not that harsh Because it's not like spreading negativity in the chat window causes teamwork to break down! I mean, what is this? A team-based game or something? > but then lets be strict in everything, and that guy that clearly was trying to lose the game (even an 11 old could see it on the replay) gets punished. I...have no idea what you're trying to say. Are you trying to imply that the alleged intentional feeder didn't get any form of punishment? Because ignoring how what they did is again irrelevant to _your_ punishment, you can't possibly know that. Especially not since feeding has to be 100% undebatably intentional for it to be punishable. For all the information you've given us, or at least all that we've been able to discern from your poor formatting and the bile you spewed in that chatlog, it's still possible that it was just unskilled play. TL;DR Yeah, no. The system is still not the problem here. Stop making excuses.
> Which is why you strongly gave off exactly that vibe by blaming your problems on the system! I think this dude merely shared his point of view by saying the punishment system is bs since people who are vocal about their frustrations get suspended while passive-aggressive players who ruin your game get away with it most of the time. I don't recall him saying "I flamed by teammates because the report system is bad". Therefore he isn't blaming his problems on the system. Y'all like to point fingers at what he did even though he hit a nerve. The system surely can be optimized when it comes to intentional feeders and trolls.
: I still didn't get an answer to my question. I can give my own explanation, but maybe it's better to let you think about it yourself. Answer that question first before commenting on the rest of my reply. > I find it very hypocrite to quick ban any verbal mistakes but expect players to be Senpai Zen and tolerate horrific trollers There is a wide scale of different interpretations of the word 'troll'. You can interpret is as someone who doesn't meat your standards of gameplay, or you can interpret is as someone who is genuinely trying to ruin the game for anyone in the game. Only the latter is punishable. Even then it's hard to tell the difference between a genuine troll and someone who is having a very bad game. You do not need to be 'Senpai Zen' to play this game, you don't need to tolerate trolls. But not tolerating trolls doesn't mean you can misbehave like this. There can always be one small word that slips through, but what you did was just out of proportions.
You were not even in his games, why point your finger at his behavior? He shared his chat logs, yeah, and admitted he was flaming the people who were giving him a hard time. You claim you got no answer to your question, while deliberately ignoring the fact that he stated a very valid point: > either riot should be a bit more tolerant when it comes to language or be strict no problem **but then be strict in every aspect**
: Why some champs always win and some always lose
I would say it's mostly because Talon needs picks at some point, even if you stomp your lane later on you need good picks, which are sometimes hard to find. Vayne is super fun and very strong but early on she needs good peel, which you will rarely find in Silver. On the other hand Amumu has all he needs for solo queue. CC, tankiness, true damage, good clear, good ganks, etc. So even if the support started with Doran's ring all you need is a good ult in a teamfight. Tl;dr: Mechanics are not the reason behind wins.
: Thoughts on Flex queue
I think Flex is there as a reminder that dynamic queue was a failure but Rito didn't want to let go.
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Just disable sound for now, see how much it helps. Enable vertical sync on your Nvidia and then restart your pc, after that try play a game. --- Please check wich Microsoft Visual C++ you have installed?
> Please check wich Microsoft Visual C++ you have installed? Uh, I'm not sure? https://gyazo.com/f53e7684cf3b9277f864ffe3735ef57b Alright, will try to play a game with vertical sync.
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Hello Here are some tip's to improve your performance: * Make sure you're using up-to-date drivers for your video card. * Enable low spec mode. * Disable (Close client durning game) https://media.lolusercontent.com/api/embedly/1/image/resize?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.gyazo.com%2F58627ca56d7630c8622462b54de4325e.gif&key=a45e967db0914c7fb472fd4381e6c85b&width=425 * You can try disabling sound in the client options, it will slightly improve your performance. * Enable vertical sync on your graphic card. Are you running any third party programs that runs with the live client? If so, does removing/disabling them help? Which operating system are you running?
Hey thank you for your reply. 1) Last driver update was two days ago. 2) Done today before game. Didn't help. 3) Done today before game. Didn't help. 4) So I play with no sound? How can I hear pings? *confused* 5) You mean in the game options or should I look for it on my Nvidia software? (Note: my game options were automatically optimized for my drivers through the driver software) The only program running with the live client is Discord, for voice chat. But even if I don't use it and exit Discord the freezes and fps drops still happen. I'm also not part of any Discord server who shares heavy media content or with people chatting non-stop. This is my system: Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300HQ CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30Ghz RAM: 6.00 GB System type: 64-bit OS, x64-based processor I have Windows 10 Home.
: LOL system is one of the worst i have ever seen, most non efficient system ever
I'm not sure why people downvote you, I am pretty sure no one here could claim that the system is 100% efficient against feeders, trolls etc. I believe that if someone attacks you, you're allowed to defend yourself, just like in real life. That being said there is no logic in this report system since it's mainly automated. So from now on just scale the chat to 0 and forget it even exists. That being said I peeked at your match history on your suspended account and to be fair I am surprised you got to Bronze 2 with such farm scores... Sometimes you don't even get to 4 creeps per minute. And this questionable farm is the same even when you win so I don't think it is always your teammates' fault. I think at this point you're better off practicing your gameplay than paying attention to mad Nunus and bad Blitzcranks. Stop playing different champions and different lanes. And for the love of all that is good stop chatting. I really don't understand how people can type that much. What is the point? It's not like your teammates are going to share some great strategy, and neither are you given the logs you provided.
Glazebone (EUW)
: UTTERLY BROKEN! NEW LEAGUE CLIENT BREAKDOWN! A casual player's thoughts.
"But it's pretty!" - said no one ever. I used to not know what bugsplats and fps drops were until this new client. Bugsplat right after champion select. Random repairs. Game freezing. Low fps in the middle of the game... I don't even understand why they would change the client without adding anything to it -- they removed a lot of features and lowered game performance on top of that. Plus, let's be real. These new runes are ugly af.
Rioter Comments
Damus (EUNE)
: LP Rework
I'm sorry to see people are eager to downvote you but less eager when it comes to reasoning. I tried to start a similar discussion not too long ago so if I can give you one tip -- don't try to start one as well. People don't want their habits to change, they like comfort and they don't want to confront themselves with their own individual skill level. The luck (or lack of luck) and randomness of matchmaking outcomes is what they've always known and they're not ready for a change, let alone thinking about how change could happen. If League was only a team game then people would be able to play ranked only as teams -- "may the better team win". And that's not the case. So in my opinion solo queue should be more centered around your individual performance and people who jeopardize that through smurfing, afking, trolling and int'ing should be severely punished. Riot is a big company, they have the means to take the game in whatever direction they want, but they won't do it anytime soon. It's only about aesthetics (borders, skins). Nothing is done about performance, just look at their client. More pretty stuff, less performance. Look also at how many years it took them to have a /remake system. It's just ridiculous. And as long as they will have players backing up their PR speeches, there won't be any significant change. They will tell you that you can't have a system close to CS:GO or Overwatch because "League is different". And players will tell you the exact same thing because they like feeling different. I wish you good luck with your future games man.
: I never really understood the new LeBlanc's ultimate. I spent some time reading it, and it made me feel reta.rded, for I still haven't got how it works. It seems useless to me (nor one single LeBlanc has ever used it so that I was like "omg plssss what is this leblanc go away" as it should be), or it's too complicated for the poor use it has. It's good though, I hate the new LeBlanc's damage in her kit, she needed something to cool down her a bit.
I keep seeing your name around and makes me laugh every time. Fellow Italian, yeah? :D
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Who was your first pentakill with?
{{champion:22}} in ranked, bronze times {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
VonDrynn (EUW)
: League of Legends Master Thesis
: Doesn't slayer jinx feel a bit clunky?
Weird, I perform better with Slayer Jinx and worse with Star Guardian/Firecracker Jinx (I can't see the autos at all sometimes...ugh). Same goes with Star Guardian Lux -- can't land a single ult with that! The animation kind of makes the laser look wider, and then you just miss. When I play Steel Legion Lux the laser is easier to control because it's thin, so you know when you're ulting someone and when you're missing.
ThePikol (EUNE)
: Are you tired of having the same troll in games? Here's my idea:
Love the idea. I'll never understand why we still get the same trolls in a row in Bronze-Silver-Gold with the huge player base these tiers have. I'll forever remember the day I got matched against an ADC who was trolling (picking Fiddlesticks and feeding intentionally), reported him after the game, only to be matched with him the next game and had to make my back big enough to win that one (it was a nice feeling, I am not a carry person usually, but it's still unfair).
: Rumors running around Riot Game planning to make LEAGUE OF LEGENDS MOVIE !!!!
The last thing we need is a LoL Movie featuring overrated Hollywood actors.
JakiStow (EUW)
: Fun fact: you have 5 opponents, but only 4 teammates.
Fun fact: this theory only applies on Very. Large. Numbers. Not on the Bronze IV guy who played maybe 50 ranked games total. Can we stop telling people that they should only blame themselves for everything that goes wrong?
Najns (EUW)
: Why does everyone have SKT T1 so much?
Personally, IDGAF about SKT or Worlds for that matter. I just stumbled across a couple games and watched the first three games of the finals. What is disgusting is seeing the teams pick the same champions over and over again, making it pretty easy for a team that's already good like SKT to beat their a**es into shape. It's disgusting to have casters who sh!t on the team that's facing SKT with their poor comments. And it's disgusting to see that Faker gets all the attention _because he's the midlaner_ when there are 4 people constantly making all the plays -- because yes, first game the SKT jungler was dominating, second game SSG was probably paid to lose because they were feeding Africa and third game Faker gets pwned over and over again. I don't hate SKT, I just hate their skins. I mean come on, they're ugly. I wish Worlds was less boring. Koreans dominate every time because obviously they have better training and it just reflects the fact that everyone waits for Koreans to try out builds and champions and comps before copying. People are trying to catch up with Koreans instead of practicing their own style and their own strategy.
: Meet the boards community
Much love Mercy <3
AGENDA (EUNE)
: Why punish if someone is willing to go troll....
20 minutes wait and -10 LP = you dodged several times. When I dodge a trolling team I get 5 minutes and lose 3 LP. Sometimes you just need to adapt instead of being full of prejudice. The Lux could have been an OTP or a smurf. Having Zilean and Lux is a perma-stun/snare and they're unkillable (Lux is godly ranged and Zilean just presses R). Or, she was a troll. But that doesn't mean you _have_ to dodge. I once had a TF ADC who I knew was a troll because he was on the enemy team in the previous game and fed like crap, but I picked Quinn top and went for an ADC build that could two-shot anyone late game. The fact that sometimes we're losing LP for dodging champ selects where people already flame and say that they will troll is something that's not acceptable, but this wasn't your case.
: Does anyone else think that Lux needs a CUTE skin?
I want College of Magic Lux. It would fit the lore and it would be just cute, because that's where she spent her teenage years practicing magic. SG Lux is overrated, yes, and very distracting (I own the skin but barely use it tbh, I'd rather have Spellthief or Imperial). I wonder if we'll see the ultimate skin in the end but I'm sure it's going to be another distracting skin that doesn't add to her character.
: I'm sorry league, but you've become so bitter. I can't cope with it anymore :(
You need hugs. discord.gg/x9CNC8e Please feel free to join us :3 We deliver a bunch of hugs and bad jokes, and we play together, we share problems and rants as well. Don't keep things to yourself, and I assure you that League isn't full of spoiled midlaners.
: Yup, you'r 100% right, not risking is the point and the whole "Christmas" thing you said is right. One more question: I can raise my MMR by playing normals or don't I?
I don't think so. Normal ladder is different from ranked ladder. :/
: About ranked games
You probably should have stopped playing last week or the week before that. Season is ending, people are tilting and boosting each other through DynQueue more than ever, so it's like shopping for Christmas presents on the 23rd. You won't really get what you want. Enjoy your Gold rewards, wait till this madness is over, then try raising your MMR during preseason so that you don't get placed in low silver after placements. Cheers!
Show more

Mačka

Level 184 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion